In battles, How do Naruto characters overcome the hax of Bleach high tiers?

• 83 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Avatar image for getsugatenshoha
GetsugatenshoHA

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Yhwach can literally see and change the future, was only defeated by a special arrow that no Naruto character has, Ichibei and Aizen are immortal and have crazy hax that so I don’t see how they can be defeated. How does Naruto or Sasuke overcome KS? Or Ichibeis paint brush? Even some of the Sternritter have crazy hax?

I guess I’m just curious as to how someone can say Naruto or Sasuke could solo the War Potentials when they have crazy abilities, powers and hax.

Avatar image for deactivated-600f199354a16
deactivated-600f199354a16

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

KS is fodder, ichibe gets blitzed, everyone else gets blitzed and sealed or Genjutsu before they can use their abilities.....

Inb4"bleach wank

Undre

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ultimatesage: naruto has never blizted anyone kage level lol just stop.

kgb725

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@undre said:

@ultimatesage: naruto has never blizted anyone kage level lol just stop.

Loading Video...

Undre

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By Undre

@kgb725: lol he didnt even have legs so how does that count

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Literally not worth it, subourmanual bait

kingogkings777

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

they don't unless they have the power of wank on their side

TheEmperor95

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

They can blitz some of the characters or counter with some hax/seals of their own. However if some bleach characters get their hax off there isn't anything most naruto characters can do

ThorofAsgard

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

They can’t but Naruto fans outnumber Bleach fans on here so.....

uchihaghost

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By uchihaghost

@getsugatenshoha: Ywhach lost twice for someone who was stated to be invincible blah blah blah, featwise ywhach isn't all that, what he displayed contradicts what was stated.

• Dude said he could see everything, yet he couldn't see mimigami and an arrow.

• He said every power he sees will not be effective on him yet he saw KS and still lost to it a second time etc.

• He said he could see into the far flung future, yet he didn't see himself dead in said future, just too many contradictions to his powers that I don't even partake in arguments concerning yhwach.

And lets not forget the fact that he lost to yamamoto with the almighty in the past.

- immortality is not a new thing in naruto, hell its even more common in naruto than it is in bleach (All edo tensei, Bijuu/juubi, Juudara/juubito kaguya). Literally the last arc was crawling with immortals left and right. Which makes me wonder, have you read naruto??? Anyways their are more sealing techniques in naruto than there is in bleach. Most of the god tiers/top tiers have ways of dealing with immortality.

- KS argument have been done to death, and its wildly accepted as an illusion technique that can be seen through by most naruto god tiers due to showing resistance to forms of illusion which again is more common in naruto than it is in bleach. If you watched the last arc we have characters that could resist planet level TP.

Thing is narutoverse also has its own hax (albeit not as OP as bleach hax but not that far off too), there is only a handful of hax that'll go a long way, like lille's. Other characters like kyouraku won't resort to using their hax in a 1 vs 1 fast enough so they prolly die due to being IC. Etc etc All these factors are what make naruto characters competent against bleach and overall stronger.

TOPAZZZ

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

they call rimuru to overcome it

Wanderez

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Simple, they dont... oh, wait

This is CV, so here, they do.

lichvanastrea

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I want to say something but I think it's best I spectate this one.

Clorox92

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By Clorox92

@uchihaghost said:

@getsugatenshoha: Ywhach lost twice for someone who was stated to be invincible blah blah blah, featwise ywhach isn't all that, what he displayed contradicts what was stated.

• Dude said he could see everything, yet he couldn't see mimigami and an arrow.

> Mimihagi is part of Soul King plan who possessed four pupils compared to Yhwach who has three pupils indicating that His Almighty power is superior. Yhwach couldn't see that silver arrow because Uryuu possessed Antithesis, a perfect counter to The Almighty which confirmed during his fight with Jugram. Even Yhwach himself stated that Uryuu will surpass him.

• He said every power he sees will not be effective on him yet he saw KS and still lost to it a second time etc.

• He said he could see into the far flung future, yet he didn't see himself dead in said future, just too many contradictions to his powers that I don't even partake in arguments concerning yhwach.

> Aizen put Yhwach under KS even before his awakened The Almighty, so everything he saw later was under influence of KS.

And lets not forget the fact that he lost to yamamoto with the almighty in the past.

> If so then, why Ichibei didn't have any record about The Almighty you don't make any sense.

- immortality is not a new thing in naruto, hell its even more common in naruto than it is in bleach (All edo tensei, Bijuu/juubi, Juudara/juubito kaguya). Literally the last arc was crawling with immortals left and right. Which makes me wonder, have you read naruto??? Anyways their are more sealing techniques in naruto than there is in bleach. Most of the god tiers/top tiers have ways of dealing with immortality.

- Hagoromo died is perfect example that there's no immortality in Naruto. Ichibei was 100 million years old man, way more impressive than anything shown in Naruto. Anyway, no sealing technique in Naruto can surpass Ichibei's bankai .

- KS argument have been done to death, and its wildly accepted as an illusion technique that can be seen through by most naruto god tiers due to showing resistance to forms of illusion which again is more common in naruto than it is in bleach. If you watched the last arc we have characters that could resist planet level TP.

> Genjutsu and KS control five senses but their weakness are completely different. You can escape genjutsu by disrupting chakra flow or through pain sensation or with the help of entity like tailed beast but all these thing are useless against KS. Unohana detected something unusual with Aizen's corpse heck she and other Bleach characters even possessed six sense yet it just couldn't break the illusion. Not to mention, their zanpakutou also possessed their own spirit entity and it still it usless against KS.

Thing is narutoverse also has its own hax (albeit not as OP as bleach hax but not that far off too), there is only a handful of hax that'll go a long way, like lille's. Other characters like kyouraku won't resort to using their hax in a 1 vs 1 fast enough so they prolly die due to being IC. Etc etc All these factors are what make naruto characters competent against bleach and overall stronger.

> Yes, you are right, Bleach hax >> Naruto hax. And sorry to say, generally hax >>>> DC especially when we talk about Bleach/Naruto.

uchihaghost

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@clorox92: it doesn't change what yhwach said about seeing everything, and ishida never used the antithesis against yhwach, for someone who is a big fan of bleach I shouldn't be the one telling you how antitheses works, it redirects damage taken not what you are implying now, ishida can't use antitheses on ywhach unless bach attacks him.

- You say ichibei doesn't have any record yet we saw bach with them almighty eyes on a horse in the past, and it was stated that it'll take him a certain time to regain his powers when he was ressurected meaning he had the almighty in the past. All evidences prove ywhach had it in the past.

- Bach said he thought he broke out of KS, meaning his powers failed him against an illusion. It doesn't matter if he was under KS the fact that he couldn't break out of it is what I was talking about when he said he can null every power he sees.

- Hagoromo died so what?? Hagoromo is NOT immortal and was never stated to be immortal. You ignored all the other immortals I stated and went off to call out a character thats not on my list *smh* is that downplay??? Fact is there are more immortals in naruto than there are in bleach. Ichibei's immortality is just resurrection which requires a second party. Longetivity is also not impressive thats why I didn't bother mentioning momoshiki who was only immortal via Longetivity.

- KS and genjutsu having the same weakness doesn't change the fact that they possess the same result... you can't tell me Xavier and any high tier TP user will not resist KS because of inverse weakness, thats BS, bleach characters not having good TP resistance feats doesn't mean other verses with good tp defence can't resist. What you're basically saying is 'genjutsu can't be resisted by other characters in other verses unless they use partner method or have sharingan/rinnegan' thats basically the sort of claim you are making, saying inverse weakness is the only weakness to a technique is BS.

- Bleach have overall have hax distribution as I said but nothing in the HST beats IT which can solo 99.9999% of HST. And the most OP seal the yin yang seal which strips away ones powers and seal them in a moon sized CT ichibei's hax doesn't compare.

Avatar image for deactivated-605fa2b8d3995
deactivated-605fa2b8d3995

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

It's called wank.

Saxz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bijuu bomb gg..................

Like that has ever solved shit.

Saxz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@uchihaghost:

Antithesis is the exchanging of event that has taken place between two targets...events not damage

Clorox92

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@clorox92: it doesn't change what yhwach said about seeing everything, and ishida never used the antithesis against yhwach, for someone who is a big fan of bleach I shouldn't be the one telling you how antitheses works, it redirects damage taken not what you are implying now, ishida can't use antitheses on ywhach unless bach attacks him.

> Two evidences showed that The Almighty didn't work on Uryuu. First, Jugram couldn't predict Uryuu's action in fact he kinda shocked when Uryuu suddenly changed his tone. Second, Jugram also stated that Antithesis can be a perfect counter against The Almighty which explained why he didn't have a clue about Uryuu's true ability because he couldn't foresee it.

- You say ichibei doesn't have any record yet we saw bach with them almighty eyes on a horse in the past, and it was stated that it'll take him a certain time to regain his powers when he was ressurected meaning he had the almighty in the past. All evidences prove ywhach had it in the past.

> He had it in the past but it doesn't mean he used it his fight with Yamamoto, you get my point, right? Otherwise, the zero squad will have all the information already.

- Bach said he thought he broke out of KS, meaning his powers failed him against an illusion. It doesn't matter if he was under KS the fact that he couldn't break out of it is what I was talking about when he said he can null every power he sees.

> Unlike genjutsu, Aizen makes his victims think that they are not under illusion and in Yhwach case, he thought that he fully understand the situation but it was false after all hence why he failed to nullify it.

- Hagoromo died so what?? Hagoromo is NOT immortal and was never stated to be immortal. You ignored all the other immortals I stated and went off to call out a character thats not on my list *smh* is that downplay??? Fact is there are more immortals in naruto than there are in bleach. Ichibei's immortality is just resurrection which requires a second party. Longetivity is also not impressive thats why I didn't bother mentioning momoshiki who was only immortal via Longetivity.

> If Hagoromo isn't immortal so do Juudara, Juubito, Kaguya, they all on the same line. Edo tensei? Duh Tobirama warned Minato to not get killed, what's that mean?

- KS and genjutsu having the same weakness doesn't change the fact that they possess the same result... you can't tell me Xavier and any high tier TP user will not resist KS because of inverse weakness, thats BS, bleach characters not having good TP resistance feats doesn't mean other verses with good tp defence can't resist. What you're basically saying is 'genjutsu can't be resisted by other characters in other verses unless they use partner method or have sharingan/rinnegan' thats basically the sort of claim you are making, saying inverse weakness is the only weakness to a technique is BS.

- Naruto characters break genjutsu by specific requirement and now you try to apply the same requirement on KS when we all know both genjutsu and KS have different weaknesses. It doesn't work like dude. That's reaching and desperate at the same time, do you even realize that?

- Bleach have overall have hax distribution as I said but nothing in the HST beats IT which can solo 99.9999% of HST. And the most OP seal the yin yang seal which strips away ones powers and seal them in a moon sized CT ichibei's hax doesn't compare.

> Nope, Ichibei's bankai basically removes someone's presence to the point that reincarnation itself is impossible meanwhile Kaguya is still there.

Revold

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

@clorox92 said:

> Two evidences showed that The Almighty didn't work on Uryuu. First, Jugram couldn't predict Uryuu's action in fact he kinda shocked when Uryuu suddenly changed his tone. Second, Jugram also stated that Antithesis can be a perfect counter against The Almighty which explained why he didn't have a clue about Uryuu's true ability because he couldn't foresee it.

Ishida didn't shoot himself with the arrow because that would nullify his own schrift and that wouldn't work. Anti-Thesis reverses any event between two designated points, so it don't have to be himself, he could just shoot say a rock and then reverse with Yhwach.

He definitely did used Anti-Thesis because Ishida was in front of Yhwach, when the arrow was shot from behind Yhwach.

Jugram couldn't predict his actions not because of Anti-Thesis. It was because his version of Almighty could only see one future only.

Also, Yhwach did see his defeat. He just interpreted it wrongly and thought it was Haschwalth's message.

uchihaghost

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@clorox92: Congratulations... You have proven you have not read Naruto and is not worth my time.

> Tobirama said minato shouldn't be killed neglecting tsb jutsu erasure

> hagoromo is not immortal so kaguya and juudara etc are not immortal. *smh*

> I'm the one applying inverse weakness he says when he literally said KS does not share the same weakness as genjutsu so any one who can break genjutsu can't break KS., then went ahead and gave useless arguments like shinigami's having a six sense *smh* I don't even know why the hell the sixth sense argument is being brought up when sensors in naruto were still genjutsu'ed.

I literally don't have your time, keep being delusional though....

uchihaghost

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@revold: okay I understand what it does now, but disagree with some of your points.

1. Ishida changing positions doesn't prove he used antithesis.

2. Based on how antithesis works, there was nothing to prove ishida used it on something/someone to suggest antithesis was used.

3. It doesn't matter if Jugram could only see one future, when ywhach got his power (Almighty) back, he should be able to see for himself.

Zuriel-el

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

yawn

God_of_Kunts

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@zuriel-el: Yawning because you think Naruto characters can beat all Bleach characters don't you? Keep yawning little Narutard and be a good boy, and keep your spastic comments to yourself.

Anomalous

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Just turn your brain off and say genjutsu gg or bijuudama gg while disregarding all other factors. Very simple

COOLGUY18

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Somehow , bidjuu-dama and Genjutsu counters the Almighty...lmfao.

MrViking

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

In reality ? No. In ultimatesgae fantasy ? Yes.

Revold

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By Revold

Almighty sees and changes the future so it can be countered by Izanagi that changes the past like how Anti-Thesis did. Also Six Paths Chibaku Tensei might work too because it's a Jutsu that uses the target's power, so even if Yhwach can forsee it he'd have to go against his own power to stop it once the jutsu is cast. Gerard's immortality is hard to say because we never saw the limits but sealing him before he gets too strong is their best bet (or again use SPCT) or use any Space-Time Ninjutsu to BFR. Needless to say few other things like ETSB which negates all Ninjutsu will also work.

syncroniam

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

They simply accept their deaths from the Bleach characters and move on to the afterlife while their chakra transfuses into the aether.

adamantine

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Because Naruto characters are stronger aside from Yhwach who is massively wanked.

TOPAZZZ

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

cause naruto characters have better feats

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

KS is fodder, ichibe gets blitzed, everyone else gets blitzed and sealed or Genjutsu before they can use their abilities.....

Inb4"bleach wank

AnimeFreak1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Plenty of ways. The comments I'm seeing from the Bleach fanboys on here is ridiculous.

KS is useless since its basically just somewhat advanced Genjutsu. Plenty of characters have resistance.

Immortality is useless when they have plenty of sealing techniques or attacks that negate immortality like TSB.

Almighty is useless since Yhwach can't erase gods, especially beings so much stronger than him.

No Caption Provided

Kayc

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By Kayc

Because Bleach hax is just wanked. Properly on paper, it doesn't have much sound feats.

The only thing in Bleach that's still troublesome is the Almighty's ability to keep Yhwach from dying.

All others have counters simply by killing or sealing your opponent faster.

When Boruto introduces fully the time stop, time freeze, time travel, fate manipulation and Wish fulfillment abilities, Bleach will take a back seat in hax.

Wanderez

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By Wanderez

The irony is strong in this one, thats for sure. Talking about Bleach wank smh

Big boom>>>>hax, yeah?

At this point in convinced that there are people that would claim Bijudama>>>>AOC lmfao

adamantine

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By adamantine

Stop pretending Bleach isn't the most wanked verse on the site

Sure we have "Divine Naruto" and some trolls who take Momoshiki statements seriously but you have legit debaters who think Bala is 20x FTL and Ichigo is multi planet level in AP......

And yes Big Boom>Hax in certain areas if that hax doesn't land and the big boom does you're dead.

Revold

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

You know the funny thing about the whole "Genjutsu has different weaknesses than KS" is that there are Genjutsu like Tsukuyomi etc. that literally don't have those weaknesses (Pain and Chakra Disruption) and Naruto characters can still resist and break out of them anyway so moral of the story is that KS is still pretty garbage and just gets hyper wanked.

Tsukuyomi can be broken out of via chakra disruption, but it isn't really a weakness because it can manipulate time, so by the time they got broken out of, the time experienced by the target has already caused sufficient damage. Therefore I don't get what's your point and how you arrive at the conclusion that KS is "garbage".

Corruptionz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Narutoverse gets solo'ed by Barro.

adamantine

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

adamantine

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@revold: you would need pico second reactions to do that though and no one in the HST is that OP

Wanderez

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43  Edited By Wanderez

OP specifically asked what defense they have against conceptual, fate manipulation soul manipulation more potent than the soul manip resistance Bleach has, etc sploiler - they dont have any defense against them, nor do they have any way of overcoming such hax. Its a whole another topic if these hax can land (good luck sub-rel Naruto god tiers).

adamantine

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@wanderez: he said how do they overcome it he didn't say anything about tanking it.

Sub rel my ass.

Wanderez

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@adamantine:

Half of them are passive anyways...

Naruto reacting to GWRE is the best speed feat in the series, though thats a bit off topic.

adamantine

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@wanderez: that's not even close to his best speed feat and 2k+ miles in 2-3 seconds while in base is pretty good.

LF is a better speed feat, outpacing teleportation is better, reacting to teleportation is better, etc.

Wanderez

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48  Edited By Wanderez

@adamantine:

Wasnt in base, he reacted to GWRE with his cloak on, then he moved it to his hand.

LF has 0 feats supporting its LF, other than a hyperbole. Also, while magical light and such can do anything it wants in fiction, natural light (which is supposed to be LF) cant cut through TSB.

Pick your poison, or how about we end it here with Naruto in the Last reacting to GWRE, while not statueing, which further proves my previous point and points at where he really stands in speed.

Teleportation? Really...?

LeoTheGreatest

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Big Booms >>> Hax, obviously.

Ichibei can use the Black Naruto had on him to make him powerless? Naruto counters with Big Boom.

But on a serious note there’s been a stigma on Bleach ever since Naruto‘s war arc happened to the point that everything Bleach got completely ignored and the idea that Naruto has to be stronger than Bleach started.

adamantine

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@wanderez: nothing you said holds weight.

Naruto released his cloak before he caught the GWRE so he was in base.

I don't care about your excuses towards LF it's a beam of light.

Naruto and Sasuke both moved at the same time to attack Sasuke teleporting and Naruto running they made it to the target at the same time. That's an insane speed feat above pretty much anything in Bleach.