Imu nukes Dragon Force Natsu with Mother Flame

Dimitri1220

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Poll Imu nukes Dragon Force Natsu with Mother Flame (28 votes)

Natsu gets vaped 36%
Mother Flame inflicts heavy injuries 7%
Mother Flame only does slight damage 7%
Natsu no sells and eats it 50%
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

How does Post-Viernes Dragon Force Natsu fare against Mother Flame?

• 
StrawDiv

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Natsu gets vaped.

Avatar image for platinumchalice
PlatinumChalice

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By PlatinumChalice

I personally place MF feat at moon level, but it was accomplished by a barrage of small blasts, which makes it fall under around country level per blast.

Natsu tanks at least.

Edgelord91

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

That natsu was amped. He tanks

StrawDiv

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Death8Dragon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@strawdiv: mother flame was created by vegapunk 800 years after the void century it didn't flood anything back then

Death8Dragon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@strawdiv: besides going by current op fans scaling mother flame>>>>>>>ancient weapons

Death8Dragon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

OT: no sells

StrawDiv

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@death8dragon: ohh yeah I forgot Mother flame isn't an ancient weapon lmaoo

Acehood

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Natsu no sells the beams

DerTilt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Non-sells it

Yray

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I personally place MF feat at moon level, but it was accomplished by a barrage of small blasts, which makes it fall under around country level per blast.

Natsu tanks at least.

This never happened in the manga

And the anime is not canon after wano plus the anime is known for stretching out scenes.

If it was a barrage oda would have at least shown it in a panel but he didn't.

PlatinumChalice

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@yray said:
@platinumchalice said:

Natsu tanks at least.

And the anime is not canon after wano plus the anime is known for stretching out scenes.

No Caption Provided

Those narrow lines suggest it is indeed a barrage of beams.

DerTilt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

16 Beams are for Yray just 1 big Beam

Avatar image for deactivated-6664a33a71ba8
deactivated-6664a33a71ba8

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

How big is that island that was destroyed? Based on the anime scene it looks to be a km or less.

Avatar image for constantine9000
Constantine9000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

No sells. Top tiers-God tiers in FT still a tier above God tiers in OP 🤷🏾‍♂️

Rolt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

DF Natsu scales above Phoneix which is stated to be world-busting and is visually much superior than Mother Flame.

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Backhands it then proceeds to solo the One Piece verse.

Akumu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Yray

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@yray said:
@platinumchalice said:

Natsu tanks at least.

No Caption Provided

What kind of logic is that? The scan there literally just shows 16 lasers fired at once and then an island sized dome explosion occurs..as simple as that , no mental gymnastics.

No Caption Provided

Doflamingo has a move where he used 16 god threads on luffy ..by your logic do we now say because it has multiple threads doffy launched a barrage of it at luffy and not in one Go like it's literally sown on panel ?

diydeath

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

DF Natsu could probably eat it. I mean he ate the Ethereon beam way, way, waaaaay back when. He got really sick from doing it but he ate that damned thing and gained a temporary powerup from it.

alextheboss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22 alextheboss  Online

@yray: the anime isn’t canon after Wano? Even the anime is canon or it’s not. Certain parts could be canon if Oda confirms it, but unless Oda said “only the Wano arc in the anime is canon” that simply isn’t true.

ThePhantasm

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@akumu said:

@rolt: no canon

Yes it is. The movie is mentioned in the manga with characters from that were in the film.

High_Pressure

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@diydeath: Natsu can't eat something that is not ethernano based. Just like he can't use natural flames or gain power from nature in Edolas because that planet has no ethernano particles in the atmosphere, that is what gives to mages their powers and superhuman stats. Without it they are normal humans.

diydeath

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@diydeath: Natsu can't eat something that is not ethernano based. Just like he can't use natural flames or gain power from nature in Edolas because that planet has no ethernano particles in the atmosphere, that is what gives to mages their powers and superhuman stats. Without it they are normal humans.

Natsu can eat normal flames so IDK what you're talking about there.

High_Pressure

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@diydeath: It's because Earthland has ethernano particles in the atmosphere. Drop him in a world where there are no ethernanos and he'll be as weak and powerless as a common human or even inferior considering random powerless soldiers beat the shit outta him and Wendy. Besides Natsu didn't eat the Ethernano beam but the still-magic energy.....trying to eat the Mother Flame seems kinda impossible for two reasons: it's a completely different fictional power compared to magic in FT, and those are nukes/beams.

diydeath

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@diydeath: It's because Earthland has ethernano particles in the atmosphere. Drop him in a world where there are no ethernanos and he'll be as weak and powerless as a common human or even inferior considering random powerless soldiers beat the shit outta him and Wendy. Besides Natsu didn't eat the Ethernano beam but the still-magic energy.....trying to eat the Mother Flame seems kinda impossible for two reasons: it's a completely different fictional power compared to magic in FT, and those are nukes/beams.

Why wouldn't we equalize that? That's an assumption that's automatically applied in all debates like this unless specifically stated otherwise.

If not then pretty much all Bleach characters auto win their battles due to them being invisible spirits that can't be sensed by people outside of the series or other equally bad faith arguments become valid.

High_Pressure

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@diydeath said:
@high_pressure said:

If not then pretty much all Bleach characters auto win their battles due to them being invisible spirits that can't be sensed by people outside of the series or other equally bad faith arguments become valid.

Funny enough it is what Bleach debaters always spam in almost every single Bleach themed battle thread vs another verse, even if some random humans in Bleach could actually see them lol.

diydeath

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@diydeath said:
@high_pressure said:

Funny enough it is what Bleach debaters always spam in almost every single Bleach themed battle thread vs another verse, even if some random humans in Bleach could actually see them lol.

IDK what you're talking about. I've seen that happen maybe 3 or 4 times and it's always low effort trolls doing it because everyone knows it's a bad argument that's not worth acknowledging. Nobody takes those people seriously.

High_Pressure

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@diydeath: I guess you're new here. I took several months of hiatus from CV so i dunno if Bleach debaters have changed or else....but in 4 years that i've been here that argument always came out in almost every single thread involving Bleach.

diydeath

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@diydeath: I guess you're new here. I took several months of hiatus from CV so i dunno if Bleach debaters have changed or else....but in 4 years that i've been here that argument always came out in almost every single thread involving Bleach.

lol I've been here for years and years and years. That's a bit gaslighty and silly man.

PlatinumChalice

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@yray said:
@platinumchalice said:
@yray said:
@platinumchalice said:

Natsu tanks at least.

No Caption Provided

What kind of logic is that? The scan there literally just shows 16 lasers fired at once and then an island sized dome explosion occurs..as simple as that , no mental gymnastics.

No Caption Provided

Doflamingo has a move where he used 16 god threads on luffy ..by your logic do we now say because it has multiple threads doffy launched a barrage of it at luffy and not in one Go like it's literally sown on panel ?

No Caption Provided

Nope. The beams weren't fired at once, as you can see, the beams are separated and coming subsequently.

Dimitri1220

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bump