Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 6

#1  Edited By sa5m
Bart Allen
Bart Allen
Starfire
Starfire

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________
                                                                                                                VS
___________________________________________________________________________________________________________
 Northstar
 Northstar
 Aurora
 Aurora
 Quicksilver
 Quicksilver

-no prep
-in character
-they start 5 miles away
-who wins and why?
-please use logic and reasoning
sa5m

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By sa5m

=)

Avatar image for termiteone4ever
termiteone4ever

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#3  Edited By termiteone4ever

This could be tough even for Impulse but Team 1 should win

JediXMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 16

#4  Edited By JediXMan  Moderator

Bart solos.

Cosmic_Falcon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#5  Edited By Cosmic_Falcon

Impulse was able to humiliate Green Lanterns, he would stomp the Marvel team by himself

Avatar image for phoenixofthetides
PhoenixoftheTides

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By PhoenixoftheTides

I think it depends on who has the first chance to initiate an attack - first person to activate their top speed wins; Northstar, Aurora and Quicksilver are experienced enough and trained in combat to quickly initiate a surprise attack and kill Team 1 IMO. My reasoning is that a speedster can be beaten by a fellow speedster, even if there is a difference in their top speed potentials depending on the combat training and experience of each. In short, a speedster with Mach 5 top speed could beat a speedster with Lightspeed as their top speed if they can get the first, crucial hit in before the other can react.

Avatar image for buttersdaman000
buttersdaman000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By buttersdaman000

Impulse iirc isnt much faster than the marvel team. He cant steal speed and didnt really have any other speed force powers Wally has. He's also pretty dumb.

Marvel team wins

nightwing91

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

#8  Edited By nightwing91

Team 1 I believe, Barts the fastest here. And Starfire is being underestimated as well, she has her starbolts which she said moved faster then a teenaged wally west, and also her ability to go nova. I say team one has the win here.

Zoom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 13

#9  Edited By Zoom
@Cosmic_Falcon said:
" Impulse was able to humiliate Green Lanterns, he would stomp the Marvel team by himself "
Yeah, but he isn't that much faster than Northstar.

Granted, he's got cooler tricks like vibrating through things, speed clones, etc but three marvel speedsters might be a bit much for him.  Maybe.
buttersdaman000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By buttersdaman000
@nightwing91 said:
" Team 1 I believe, Barts the fastest here. And Starfire is being underestimated as well, she has her starbolts which she said moved faster then a teenaged wally west, and also her ability to go nova. I say team one has the win here. "
not much faster than the marvel team and he is is an idiot compared to them to boot.....

also....I think Quicksilver is able to move at lights peed or just under it. So no 'quicksilver gets pwned' crap
nightwing91

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By nightwing91
@buttersdaman000: Not much faster but has a wide variety of tricks he can do with his speed, and he's not an idiot, he speed read the entire library, and he put it to use against Wally when he fought him, why can't he against slower speedsters. And like I said starfire's starbolts were said to be faster then Wally West back in Teen Titans, she's not totally useless in this fight.
sa5m

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By sa5m

This is Ultimate Quicksilver =)

JediXMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 16

#13  Edited By JediXMan  Moderator
@buttersdaman000:

Quicksilver is nowhere near light speed - at least 616 isn't. Ultimate might be. Northstar moves at 99% of the speed of light or something like that.
buttersdaman000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By buttersdaman000
@nightwing91:
nope, pretty sure he's an idiot. He's very oblivious to things. If all three of them rushed at him at top speeds, being that they are all close to the same speed, impulse wouldnt be able to concentrate on all of them. I mean the name impulse is a hint at his personality.
Starfire gets taken out quick. She isnt fast enough
nightwing91

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By nightwing91
@buttersdaman000: I guess if it's him as impulse that might be true, but he also utilized more of his speed in more clever ways. And Starfire is fairly quick, she was able to fly lightyears through space, and as I mentioned starbolts faster then a teenaged Wally West, she's not a speedster, but she's still quite fast herself.
buttersdaman000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By buttersdaman000
@JediXMan said:
" @buttersdaman000: Quicksilver is nowhere near light speed - at least 616 isn't. Ultimate might be. Northstar moves at 99% of the speed of light or something like that. "
616 Quicksilver was running fast as radiowaves. I think radiowaves move at light speed or at least close to it.

@sa5m said:
" This is Ultimate Quicksilver =) "

How fast is Ultimate?

@nightwing91 said:
" @buttersdaman000: I guess if it's him as impulse that might be true, but he also utilized more of his speed in more clever ways. And Starfire is fairly quick, she was able to fly lightyears through space, and as I mentioned starbolts faster then a teenaged Wally West, she's not a speedster, but she's still quite fast herself. "

Hmmm okay....I just think she is prone to get blitzed...
travel speed doesnt equal reflexes
nightwing91

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By nightwing91
@buttersdaman000:  I think she's fairly safe, and  wasn't Auroras speed reduced to only the speed of sound levels?
buttersdaman000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By buttersdaman000
@nightwing91:
I dont even know. I thought her and Northstar were both at light speed
nightwing91

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By nightwing91
@buttersdaman000: I could have sworn I haad an x-men handbook that had her listed at just like 2 times the speed of sound.
buttersdaman000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By buttersdaman000
@nightwing91:
Her vine page has her at light speed though so idk
Cosmic_Falcon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By Cosmic_Falcon
@buttersdaman000:  The radio waves remark was bad writing, made by an idiot writer who didn't know how fast radio waves are.  Quicksilver recently took 90 seconds to cross half the planet, that's a more accurate speed related feat.

@buttersdaman000 said:
" @nightwing91: nope, pretty sure he's an idiot. He's very oblivious to things. If all three of them rushed at him at top speeds, being that they are all close to the same speed, impulse wouldnt be able to concentrate on all of them. I mean the name impulse is a hint at his personality. Starfire gets taken out quick. She isnt fast enough "

If all 3 of them were as fast as Northstar was, then they might be able to beat Bart, but it's Bart against one formidable speedster and 2 much slower, much weaker speedsters. 
Bart is a goof but he certainly isn't stupid.  So that's not going to do the Marvel team any favors

@Zoom said:
" @Cosmic_Falcon said:
" Impulse was able to humiliate Green Lanterns, he would stomp the Marvel team by himself "
Yeah, but he isn't that much faster than Northstar.

Granted, he's got cooler tricks like vibrating through things, speed clones, etc but three marvel speedsters might be a bit much for him.  Maybe.
"

I don't think he is either, if I recall Northstar can reach near light speed feats,  but he isn't beating Bart by himself.  I also don't see QS and Aurora being much of a factor here.   I believe at one point Aurora was able to match Northstar in speed, if she was operating at those levels a case could be made, but last I hear her powers got nerfed and she was no faster then Quicksilver is.  If she's operating at those levels then Starfire alone would take her out leaving Bart to beat NS and QS. 
sa5m

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By sa5m
@buttersdaman000:
Mach 500+ I beleive =)
karrob

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#23  Edited By karrob

Team 2

Avatar image for phoenixofthetides
PhoenixoftheTides

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Cosmic_Falcon: Aurora's power levels have changed back to normal, so her potential approaches lightspeed again. She doesn't have that power modification anymore (it actually faded after altering two or three times IIRC).
Aero_gt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By Aero_gt

Team one  for the fastest speeedster and a an aerial threat whose bolts are fast enough to his the slomos, bye bye "quicksilver".^3^
Backflip

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 7

#26  Edited By Backflip

Bart solos.

For the record, Northstar is by far the quickest on team 2. Aurora isn't slow, but she's slower than her brother. She is still approaching Lightspeed and Quicksilver is the slowest, still, quick, but not in comparison to these lot.

TheGoldenOne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 12

#27  Edited By TheGoldenOne
@karrob said:
" Team 2 "