superdemon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#51  Edited By superdemon
@Thor's hammmer:

uknow hates on Thanos in every single Thanos thread there is. I'm going to stop taking him seriously when discussing Thanos if he doesn't smarten up soon.
uknow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#52  Edited By uknow
@superdemon: thanos is messed up by a black hole  and you say galactus can beat him?lol many skyfathers can beat  thanos
Thor's hammmer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#53  Edited By Thor's hammmer
@superdemon:
and you overestimate him.
superdemon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#54  Edited By superdemon
@uknow said:
" @superdemon: thanos is fucked up by a black hole  and you say galactus can beat him?lol many skyfathers can beat  thanos "
That black hole spanned two lightyears worth of space. It was huge. And he was relatively fine. He teleported onto the Skrull ship, killed them and cleaned up. 

The epitome of "Skyfather" Odin could not down Thanos. 

Stop trolling.
uknow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#55  Edited By uknow
@superdemon: 
you stop being a fanboy
odin blast thanos ass the entire fight it was not even a battle in was just a training for odin
superdemon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#56  Edited By superdemon

You've already admitted to not reading the comic so you are basing your opinion of of hear say and you're trolling.

And training? So says you. Odin, on the other hand, said Thanos was the strongest foe he had fought in Eons. 

He had fought Surtur, Mangog, and many other huge powers previous to Thanos. 

These are facts.

@Thor's hammmer said:

" @superdemon: and you overestimate him. "

I don't think it's possible to over estimate someone who was capable of becoming TOAA. Prep or not. He did it.
uknow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#57  Edited By uknow
@superdemon: 
1.well  it seems i lied
2.go and see the fight because thanos was not match for odin
Avatar image for riseofapocalypse
RiseofApocalypse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#58  Edited By RiseofApocalypse
@superdemon said:

" @uknow said:

" @superdemon: prove thanos is getting weaker when drax in around him like kryptonite doing to superman "

/facepalm

He doesn't make Thanos weaker. Drax is imbued with the power to kill Thanos from the Titan God of Time, Kronos. Here
"
@uknow said:

" @superdemon: prove thanos is getting weaker when drax in around him like kryptonite doing to superman "

Andy  Schmidt: "It's pretty simple, really. Drax has other powers that precent Thanos' natural Eternal-atom-control thing from working when he's around. Remember, Drax was created to kill Thanos. He probably couldn't beat Thor in a fight, heck, he'd have a tough time beating Wolverine perhaps, but Thanos he can kill." 
Andy Schmidt: "Drax is essentially the right tool for the job. Heck, Superman couldn't kill Thanos--Galactus can't kill Thanos, he can only 
severely hurt him. But Drax CAN KILL him. That's what he was designed to do.
"  
-- Source: http://forums.comicbookresources.com/showthread.php?p=3973564#post3973564 --
-- Who is Andy Schmidt? http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Andy_Schmidt. He was one of the main writers of Annihilation. --    
Thor's hammmer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#59  Edited By Thor's hammmer
@superdemon said:
"You've already admitted to not reading the comic so you are basing your opinion of of hear say and you're trolling.

And training? So says you. Odin, on the other hand, said Thanos was the strongest foe he had fought in Eons. 

These are facts.

@Thor's hammmer said:
I don't think it's possible to over estimate someone who was capable of becoming TOAA. Prep or not. He did it. "

I literally Facepalmed when you said that. with the HOTU arm fall off boy could become TOAA and yes it is very easy to overestimate Thanos's own powers.
superdemon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#60  Edited By superdemon
@uknow said:
" @superdemon:  1.well  it seems i lied 

2.go and see the fight because thanos was not match for odin "
You lied about not reading a comic? .......

The fight was back and fourth. Odin was mostly unscathed and he was clearly Superior. So what? Odin is the most powerful Skyfather in comics IMO. Above him you get into Universal Dieteis like Galactus. Even Galactus can not put Thanos down.

You are trolling. Stop.
superdemon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#61  Edited By superdemon
@Thor's hammmer said:

" @superdemon said:

"You've already admitted to not reading the comic so you are basing your opinion of of hear say and you're trolling.

These are facts.

@Thor's hammmer

said:
I don't think it's possible to over estimate someone who was capable of becoming TOAA. Prep or not. He did it. "
I literally Facepalmed when you said that. with the HOTU arm fall off boy could become TOAA and yes it is very easy to overestimate Thanos's own powers. "
Oh really? Then why had no one ever done it before? Why has no one else accomplished these feats with these items? 

Oh, that's right, because Thanos is the only one capable of obtaining the items by force. And most people in comics aren't capable to controlling or perceiving such power. Thanos is.

And how exactly am I over estimating him? I use on panel feats that are available for everyone to see.
RiseofApocalypse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#62  Edited By RiseofApocalypse

Thanos made the Maker cry and then defeater her. It that's not a sky-father level feat, then nothing is.  

@superdemon
said:

" @uknow said:

You lied about not reading a comic? .......  The fight was back and fourth. Odin was mostly unscathed and he was clearly Superior. So what? Odin is the most powerful Skyfather in comics IMO. Above him you get into Universal Dieteis like Galactus. Even Galactus can not put Thanos down.  You are trolling. Stop. "
Last year, there was a Supergirl vs Thanos thread rolling on the site. Guess who the majority  were saying would've won? Yea, Supergirl. I was surprised as I had just joined the site then.
superdemon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#63  Edited By superdemon
@RiseofApocalypse said:
" Thanos made the Maker cry and then defeater her. It that's not a sky-father level feat, then nothing is. 

@superdemon
said:
" @uknow said:

You lied about not reading a comic? .......  The fight was back and fourth. Odin was mostly unscathed and he was clearly Superior. So what? Odin is the most powerful Skyfather in comics IMO. Above him you get into Universal Dieteis like Galactus. Even Galactus can not put Thanos down.  You are trolling. Stop. "
Last year, there was a Supergirl vs Thanos thread rolling on the site. Guess who the majority  were saying would've won? Yea, Supergirl.  "
LMFAO. Wow.
RiseofApocalypse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#64  Edited By RiseofApocalypse

True story. In the beginning the thread was going alright, but then a couple of Supergirl fanboys started to post. Then the thread went to hell.

Thor's hammmer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#65  Edited By Thor's hammmer
@superdemon said:
"@Thor's hammmer said:

" @superdemon said:

These are facts.

@Thor's hammmer

said:
I literally Facepalmed when you said that. with the HOTU arm fall off boy could become TOAA and yes it is very easy to overestimate Thanos's own powers. "
Oh really? Then why had no one ever done it before? Why has no one else accomplished these feats with these items?   Oh, that's right, because Thanos is the only one capable of obtaining the items by force. And most people in comics aren't capable to controlling or perceiving such power. Thanos is.  And how exactly am I over estimating him? I use on panel feats that are available for everyone to see. "

your implying That Odin was acctually giving Thanos his all and couldn't put him down, Odin has destroyed entire Galaxies and even shook the entire multiverse, in his fight with thanos he tore up a city. So Thanos's fight with Odin does not prove he has a level of Durability that allows him to survive Galaxy busting or multiverse shaking blasts, because Odin was simply not hitting him with Galaxy busting/multiverse shaking blasts.
superdemon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#66  Edited By superdemon
@Thor's hammmer said:
" @superdemon said:
"@Thor's hammmer said:

" @superdemon said:

These are facts.

@Thor's hammmer

said:
Oh really? Then why had no one ever done it before? Why has no one else accomplished these feats with these items?   Oh, that's right, because Thanos is the only one capable of obtaining the items by force. And most people in comics aren't capable to controlling or perceiving such power. Thanos is.  And how exactly am I over estimating him? I use on panel feats that are available for everyone to see. "
 your implying That Odin was acctually giving Thanos his all and couldn't put him down, Odin has destroyed entire Galaxies and even shook the entire multiverse, in his fight with thanos he tore up a city. So Thanos's fight with Odin does not prove he has a level of Durability that allows him to survive Galaxy busting or multiverse shaking blasts, because Odin was simply not hitting him with Galaxy busting/multiverse shaking blasts. "
Odin admitted he was the strongest foe he had fought in eons. Surtur, Mangog, etc were amongst those foes. I am not over estimating Thanos by using on panel evidence. That's actually impoissible.
Thor's hammmer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#67  Edited By Thor's hammmer
@superdemon said:
" @Thor's hammmer said:
" @superdemon said:
"@Thor's hammmer said:

" @superdemon said:

These are facts.

@Thor's hammmer

said:
 your implying That Odin was acctually giving Thanos his all and couldn't put him down, Odin has destroyed entire Galaxies and even shook the entire multiverse, in his fight with thanos he tore up a city. So Thanos's fight with Odin does not prove he has a level of Durability that allows him to survive Galaxy busting or multiverse shaking blasts, because Odin was simply not hitting him with Galaxy busting/multiverse shaking blasts. "
Odin admitted he was the strongest foe he had fought in eons. Surtur, Mangog, etc were amongst those foes. I am not over estimating Thanos by using on panel evidence. That's actually impoissible. "

No its not its called PIS Surtur destroys Galaxys Thanos does not. Thanos is not more powerful then Surtur.
superdemon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#68  Edited By superdemon
@Thor's hammmer said:
" @superdemon said:
" @Thor's hammmer said:
" @superdemon said:
"@Thor's hammmer said:

" @superdemon said:

These are facts.

@Thor's hammmer

said:
Odin admitted he was the strongest foe he had fought in eons. Surtur, Mangog, etc were amongst those foes. I am not over estimating Thanos by using on panel evidence. That's actually impoissible. "
 No its not its called PIS Surtur destroys Galaxys Thanos does not. Thanos is not more powerful then Surtur. "
lol. Resorting to the PIS card are we?
Thor's hammmer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#69  Edited By Thor's hammmer
@superdemon said:
" @Thor's hammmer said:
" @superdemon said:
" @Thor's hammmer said:
" @superdemon said:
"@Thor's hammmer said:

" @superdemon said:

These are facts.

@Thor's hammmer

said:
 No its not its called PIS Surtur destroys Galaxys Thanos does not. Thanos is not more powerful then Surtur. "
lol. Resorting to the PIS card are we? "

No I can Just as easily state that he doesn't have feats to support him being as powerful as Surtur.
superdemon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#70  Edited By superdemon

Thanos not being put down by Odin when Surter was, and then Odin stating he was the most powerful he's fought in Eons is the only feat I need to prove otherwise. 

=)

Thor's hammmer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#71  Edited By Thor's hammmer
@superdemon said:

"Thanos not being put down by Odin when Surter was, and then Odin stating he was the most powerful he's fought in Eons is the only feat I need to prove otherwise.   =) "

no its not. Surtur acctually stood up to Galaxy busting attacks when Facing Odin and hit back with attacks jsut as powerful. Thanos stood up to cuty busting attacksand hit back with city busting attacks. 
congratulations you proved Thanos was a city buster :P
superdemon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#72  Edited By superdemon
@Thor's hammmer said:

" @superdemon said:

"Thanos not being put down by Odin when Surter was, and then Odin stating he was the most powerful he's fought in Eons is the only feat I need to prove otherwise.   =) "

no its not. Surtur acctually stood up to Galaxy busting attacks when Facing Odin and hit back with attacks jsut as powerful. Thanos stood up to cuty busting attacksand hit back with city busting attacks. congratulations you proved Thanos was a city buster :P "
Prove Odin wasn't concentrating Galaxy busting force into his attacks. If you can not, based of everything else by Thanos and Odin (and from what Odin has said), it's safe to say Odin was trying. He was tearing Asgard apart.

I love it when people argue with on panel evidence.
Thor's hammmer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#73  Edited By Thor's hammmer
@superdemon: 

Sentry was tearing Asgard apart too.  

if he was concentrating Galaxy busting power into his attacks  
A) Thanos would have been neing blasted out of the solar system  
B)Thanos would have been in pieces since his other feats don't suggest he can take Galaxy busting blasts or dish them.  
superdemon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#74  Edited By superdemon
@Thor's hammmer said:

" @superdemon:  Sentry was tearing Asgard apart too.   if he was concentrating Galaxy busting power into his attacks  A) Thanos would have been neing blasted out of the solar system  B)Thanos would have been in pieces since his other feats don't suggest he can take Galaxy busting blasts or dish them.   "

Sentry was beasting in that book. 

- Why? Thanos Stood there and took an Odin blast right before Odin one shotted Surfer.  

- I disagree. Most of his feats suggest he can withstand such power. And His output power is capable of flooring a well fed Galactus and knocking his helmet off.

And Odin even broke out Gungnir. Obviously, he was trying. He thought Thanos was there to invade.

Do I need to post the entire fight?
Thor's hammmer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#75  Edited By Thor's hammmer
@superdemon: 

that still doesn't make tearing up asgard a feat for Odin  

because being hit with enough power to destroy a Galaxy should be enough to blast you quite alot of distance not just across a city  

No they do not. BRB Cracked Galactus's helmet with one blow, it took BRB multiple blows to destroy a world, removing his helmet shouldn't be that hard to remove.
superdemon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#76  Edited By superdemon
@Thor's hammmer said:
" @superdemon:  that still doesn't make tearing up asgard a feat for Odin   because being hit with enough power to destroy a Galaxy should be enough to blast you quite alot of distance not just across a city   No they do not. BRB Cracked Galactus's helmet with one blow, it took BRB multiple blows to destroy a world, removing his helmet shouldn't be that hard to remove. "
I never said it did. But Why would he risk destroying building with people in them if he wasn;t trying?

Thanos was never blasted across a city, ever. 

Thanos fought a well nourished Galactus and sent him flying across the ground. BRB didn't do that. 
Thor's hammmer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#77  Edited By Thor's hammmer
@superdemon: 
 he could have moved all those people away from there with a thought, so he really didn't have to endanger anyone.  

hmm my mistake ill have to take another look at the scans.  

all Thanos did was make him angry Thor actually managed to hurt him.
superdemon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#78  Edited By superdemon
@Thor's hammmer said:
" @superdemon:  he could have moved all those people away from there with a thought, so he really didn't have to endanger anyone.   

all Thanos did was make him angry Thor actually managed to hurt him. "
 He could have. Did he?

I'll just post the whole fight in a minute.

Thanos was simply trying to get Galactus' attention. He really wasn't there for a fight. So if he wanted to hurt him, it's entirely plausible. Galactus was shocked. He called a Full Alert. 

And Why would Odin break out Gungnir is he wasn't serious?
Thor's hammmer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#79  Edited By Thor's hammmer
@superdemon said:
" @Thor's hammmer said:
" @superdemon:  he could have moved all those people away from there with a thought, so he really didn't have to endanger anyone.   

all Thanos did was make him angry Thor actually managed to hurt him. "
 He could have. Did he?

I'll just post the whole fight in a minute.

Thanos was simply trying to get Galactus' attention. He really wasn't there for a fight. So if he wanted to hurt him, it's entirely plausible. Galactus was shocked. He called a Full Alert.   And Why would Odin break out Gungnir is he wasn't serious? "

I don`t see why he wouldn`t unless he flet like cilling his own people for absolutley no reason.  

yeah but he doesn`t have feats to prove he could have if he wanted to. 

because he actually gets a chance to use it, he normally just sits in his palace all day.
Thor's hammmer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#80  Edited By Thor's hammmer
@superdemon:
sorry not across a cty but he did blast Thanos from the rainbow bridge to the city in through the front gate.
superdemon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#81  Edited By superdemon

lol. Prove it

Knocking him on his ass well he's close to full power and having him call a full alert more than suggests he could.

.....really? lol Please.

superdemon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#82  Edited By superdemon
@Thor's hammmer said:

" @superdemon: sorry not across a cty but he did blast Thanos from the rainbow bridge to the city in through the front gate. "

That tells me nothing. Could have been a concentrated Galaxy buster. You can't tell me Odin wasn;t trying during the fight. His stances, his comments, everything about the fighyt implies he was trying to hurt Thanos and put him down, however at one point he even said he was surprised Thanos was still breathing.

Should I just post the fight? I can get the scans. Or I'll go home and scan it myself later. Either way, then can be viewed here for everyone.
Thor's hammmer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#83  Edited By Thor's hammmer
@superdemon:
Prove he can wisk his people away with a though sure.  
http://e.imagehost.org/view/0201/ThorMoW-024.jpg wisks away Thor`s allies with a thought.  

No it does not it Suggests he can Knock him over.  

Now prove Odin was hitting Thanos with Galaxy busting Power. or better yet that he was really doing all out and he was shaking the multiverse.  
Prove that Thanos has Galaxy busting power.
superdemon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#84  Edited By superdemon
@Thor's hammmer said:

" @superdemon:
http://e.imagehost.org/view/0201/ThorMoW-024.jpg wisks away Thor`s allies with a thought.   

Now prove Odin was hitting Thanos with Galaxy busting Power. or better yet that he was really doing all out and he was shaking the multiverse.  

Prove that Thanos has Galaxy busting power. "

I know that he can wisk away people. Prove he did it when fighting Thanos. 

He called a full Alert. That means Galctus was severely threatened. Especially at closer to full power.

Everything suggests Odin was trying pretty hard to put him down.  His stances while blocking attacks, his comments - everything about the fight implies he was trying to hurt Thanos and put him down and at one point he even said he was surprised Thanos was still breathing. This is a clear indication that Odin meant to put him down. 

When did I ever say Thanos has Galaxy busting power? Odin has that. Odin is at the top of the Skyfather totem pole. Thanos is near the middle/bottom. But he;s still skyfather level in power. His mind makes him deadlier than any skyfather, though.

Also, let's not forget Thanos wasn;t trying to fight Odin either. He was bringing Thor to Odin to have him cured of what Odin thought was warrior madness and Odin attacked.
Thor's hammmer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#85  Edited By Thor's hammmer
@superdemon said:
"@Thor's hammmer said:

" @superdemon:

Prove that Thanos has Galaxy busting power. "

I know that he can wisk away people. Prove he did it when fighting Thanos. 

He called a full Alert. That means Galctus was severely threatened. Especially at closer to full power.  Everything suggests Odin was trying pretty hard to put him down.  His stances while blocking attacks, his comments - everything about the fight implies he was trying to hurt Thanos and put him down and at one point he even said he was surprised Thanos was still breathing. This is a clear indication that Odin meant to put him down.   When did I ever say Thanos has Galaxy busting power? Odin has that. Odin is at the top of the Skyfather totem pole. Thanos is near the middle/bottom. But he;s still skyfather level in power. His mind makes him deadlier than any skyfather, though.  Also, let's not forget Thanos wasn;t trying to fight Odin either. He was bringing Thor to Odin to have him cured of what Odin thought was warrior madness and Odin attacked. "

I didn`t say Odin did I just said it would make sense. if you were about to hit your own city with a bomb and you were capable of moving all of your civilliana out and only leaving your enemy why wouldn`t you? 

everthing suggests Odin was trying to kill him, nothing proves that Odin was trying to destroy the Galaxy they were in in the process. ex. Superman might be Surprised if he punched someone and they were still standing. does that prove that he was punching them as hard as he coud? No. it only proves he wasn`t expecting them to be able to take it.   

Odin never said he was using all his Power and based on the affects of his fight it didn`t seem like he was using all his power.  

when Odin absorbed the power of both his brothers he should have become almost 3 times as powerful as some skyfathers. Im not arguing that Thnaos isn`t in the tier im just saying he`s not that high in it.
superdemon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#86  Edited By superdemon
@Thor's hammmer said:
Im not arguing that Thnaos isn`t in the tier im just saying he`s not that high in it. "
That is all we need to agree on then concerning that subject. 

However, I feel his intelligence make him more dangerous than any skyfather.

By the way, I do not over estimate Thanos. =P
Thor's hammmer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#87  Edited By Thor's hammmer
@superdemon said:
" @Thor's hammmer said:
Im not arguing that Thnaos isn`t in the tier im just saying he`s not that high in it. "
That is all we need to agree on then concerning that subject.   However, I feel his intelligence make him more dangerous than any skyfather. By the way, I do not over estimate Thanos. =P "

I feel that it makes him more dangerous then some the fact that they`re good guys is what makes the others less dangerous.  

yes, yes you do. I have infact never seen anyone who overestimates Thanos as much as you do.
superdemon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#88  Edited By superdemon
@Thor's hammmer said:
" @superdemon said:
" @Thor's hammmer said:
That is all we need to agree on then concerning that subject.   However, I feel his intelligence make him more dangerous than any skyfather. By the way, I do not over estimate Thanos. =P "
I feel that it makes him more dangerous then some the fact that they`re good guys is what makes the others less dangerous.   yes, yes you do. I have infact never seen anyone who overestimates Thanos as much as you do. "
So....we both agree that Thanos is low to mid skyfather. We both agree his mind makes him very dangerous. 

Obviously, you over estimate him as much as I do.
Thor's hammmer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#89  Edited By Thor's hammmer
@superdemon said:
" @Thor's hammmer said:
" @superdemon said:
" @Thor's hammmer said:
I feel that it makes him more dangerous then some the fact that they`re good guys is what makes the others less dangerous.   yes, yes you do. I have infact never seen anyone who overestimates Thanos as much as you do. "
So....we both agree that Thanos is low to mid skyfather. We both agree his mind makes him very dangerous.   Obviously, you over estimate him as much as I do. "

No you think Thanos is more powerful the Surtur, I think Thanos would get stomped by Surtur.  
you think hi fight with Odin makes sense. I think when compared to Odin and Thano`s other showings there fight was complete PIS and Thanos should gets stomped.  
you Think Thanos is a serious Threat to Galactus using just his own powers. I do not.   

I clearly don`t put Thanos as high as you do.
Avatar image for the_man_of_tomorrow
The Man of Tomorrow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Is it really being debated that Thanos can hang in this fight? He has no chance whatsoever. Sorry. 

uknow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#91  Edited By uknow
@Thor's hammmer: 
odin and thanos fight makes sense because odin was just playing around
any skyfather who can give a serious match to odin will stomp thanos
Thor's hammmer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#92  Edited By Thor's hammmer
@uknow said:
" @Thor's hammmer:  odin and thanos fight makes sense because odin was just playing around any skyfather who can give a serious match to odin will stomp thanos "

he was trying to say Odin was going all out once again I disagree
superdemon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#93  Edited By superdemon
@Thor's hammmer said:

" @superdemon said:

" @Thor's hammmer said:
" @superdemon said:
" @Thor's hammmer said:
So....we both agree that Thanos is low to mid skyfather. We both agree his mind makes him very dangerous.   Obviously, you over estimate him as much as I do. "
 No you think Thanos is more powerful the Surtur, I think Thanos would get stomped by Surtur.  you think hi fight with Odin makes sense. I think when compared to Odin and Thano`s other showings there fight was complete PIS and Thanos should gets stomped.  you Think Thanos is a serious Threat to Galactus using just his own powers. I do not.    I clearly don`t put Thanos as high as you do. "
I don't think anything. I know. I agree Thanos is not on par with Surtur. I know Thanos would be beaten by Galactus. But those feats mixed with all other showings prove he is at least mid skyfather level. My knowledge is based off of ON PANEL SHOWINGS

Stop arguing with fact.
FinalStar86

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#94  Edited By FinalStar86

Odin was never going all out with Thanos, what a  crock

superdemon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#95  Edited By superdemon
@FinalStar86 said:
" Odin was never going all out with Thanos, what a  crock "
So all of Asgard was at risk because Odin wasn't going all out?

Yea....makes a lot of sense...

lol
superdemon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#96  Edited By superdemon
FinalStar86

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#97  Edited By FinalStar86
@superdemon said:
" @FinalStar86 said:
So all of Asgard was at risk because Odin wasn't going all out?  Yea....makes a lot of sense...  lol "
It doesn't matter how much sense you think it makes, he obviously wasn't going all out, I know you like to overrate Thanos but get real dude...
superdemon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#98  Edited By superdemon
@FinalStar86 said:
" @superdemon said:
" @FinalStar86 said:
So all of Asgard was at risk because Odin wasn't going all out?  Yea....makes a lot of sense...  lol "
It doesn't matter how much sense you think it makes, he obviously wasn't going all out, I know you like to overrate Thanos but get real dude... "
I have on panel evidence that proves Odin was going pretty hard. He may not have went ALL out. But he wasn't taking it easy either. 

There's no debate on that subject. It's fact.
Thor's hammmer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#99  Edited By Thor's hammmer
@superdemon said:
" @FinalStar86 said:
" @superdemon said:
" @FinalStar86 said:
It doesn't matter how much sense you think it makes, he obviously wasn't going all out, I know you like to overrate Thanos but get real dude... "
I have on panel evidence that proves Odin was going pretty hard. He may not have went ALL out. But he wasn't taking it easy either.   There's no debate on that subject. It's fact. "

I have on Panel evidence that proves they were only sending out city busting attacks. stop argueing with fact.  

@superdemon
said:
"@Thor's hammmer said:

" @superdemon said:

" @Thor's hammmer said:
" @superdemon said:
" @Thor's hammmer said:
 No you think Thanos is more powerful the Surtur, I think Thanos would get stomped by Surtur.  you think hi fight with Odin makes sense. I think when compared to Odin and Thano`s other showings there fight was complete PIS and Thanos should gets stomped.  you Think Thanos is a serious Threat to Galactus using just his own powers. I do not.    I clearly don`t put Thanos as high as you do. "
I don't think anything. I know. I agree Thanos is not on par with Surtur. I know Thanos would be beaten by Galactus. But those feats mixed with all other showings prove he is at least mid skyfather level. My knowledge is based off of ON PANEL SHOWINGS.   Stop arguing with fact. "

Im not argueing with fact I`m argueing with fanwankary
superdemon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#100  Edited By superdemon
@Thor's hammmer:  You are arguing with fact. I have evidence to back up everything I've said. Odin was busting Asgard - Asgard is more durable than any other regular planet. Asgardians were present in the buildings as I've shown you a panel with Asgardians running for their life. You Think Odin would just go ahead and risk the lives of his people? lol. He was going hard. I've shown you on panel evidence of Odin admitting Thanos was the toughest he's fought in Eons. I have evidence that Odin summoned Gugnir and STILL couldn't put Thanos down. 

You are arguing with fact. Fact.