Any takers.

Sparda

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 1

#3  Edited By Sparda

I'm gonna go with Imperiex. He's like a fed Galactus.

Unless this is Thanos with the Infinity Gauntlet?

vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 27

User Lists: 2

#4  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
Sparda said:
"I'm gonna go with Imperiex. He's like a fed Galactus.

Unless this is Thanos with the Infinity Gauntlet?"

zee crusher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#5  Edited By zee crusher

There pretty close only in terms of durability. Imperiex could be a dc galaxy buster seeing as how he can destroy entire galaxies He would be around higher then Odin maybe. He should win this with enough force put into a blast. Even if thanos manages to survive he's gonna be layed out just like how walker the death god did him.

vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
zee crusher said:
"There pretty close only in terms of durability. Imperiex could be a dc galaxy buster seeing as how he can destroy entire galaxies He would be around higher then Odin maybe. He should win this with enough force put into a blast. Even if thanos manages to survive he's gonna be layed out just like how walker the death god did him."
They are not close in terms of durability...
zee crusher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By zee crusher
Vance Astro said:
"zee crusher said:
"There pretty close only in terms of durability. Imperiex could be a dc galaxy buster seeing as how he can destroy entire galaxies He would be around higher then Odin maybe. He should win this with enough force put into a blast. Even if thanos manages to survive he's gonna be layed out just like how walker the death god did him."
They are not close in terms of durability..."

Yes they are its nearly impossible to harm the two.
vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
zee crusher said:
"Vance Astro said:
"zee crusher said:

Yes they are its nearly impossible to harm the two."
I remember one of them getting their heart ripped out....
MotorSteel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By MotorSteel

Imperiex IMO. But in case of looks, Imperiex looks pretty stupid.

brainiac 1.0

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By brainiac 1.0
MotorSteel said:
"Imperiex IMO. But in case of looks, Imperiex looks pretty stupid.
"
They are no good pictures of him.
zee crusher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By zee crusher
Vance Astro said:
"zee crusher said:
"Vance Astro said:
"zee crusher said:

I remember one of them getting their heart ripped out...."
lets review that.

first off drax was made ti kill him an had special energy to help him out. that doesn't. try an use a real example
vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
zee crusher said:
"Vance Astro said:
"zee crusher said:
"Vance Astro said:
"zee crusher said:

lets review that.

first off drax was made ti kill him an had special energy to help him out. that doesn't. try an use a real example"
It wasn't special energy..he commands that aura..saying Drax killed Thanos because of aura is like saying the Nitro killed the New Warriors by blowing them up...yea we know it's his damn powers.
vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator

Imperiex wins.

zee crusher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By zee crusher
Vance Astro said:
"zee crusher said:
"Vance Astro said:
"zee crusher said:
"Vance Astro said:
"zee crusher said:

lets review that.

first off drax was made ti kill him an had special energy to help him out. that doesn't. try an use a real example"
It wasn't special energy..he commands that aura..saying Drax killed Thanos because of aura is like saying the Nitro killed the New Warriors by blowing them up...yea we know it's his damn powers."
Yes it is that makes no sense. Thats like comparing kryptonite man to killing superman. With out green k you use to not be able to kill him. Puting drax in this battle doesn't help in your defense
vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
zee crusher said:
"Vance Astro said:
"zee crusher said:
"Vance Astro said:
"zee crusher said:
"Vance Astro said:
"zee crusher said:

lets review that.

It wasn't special energy..he commands that aura..saying Drax killed Thanos because of aura is like saying the Nitro killed the New Warriors by blowing them up...yea we know it's his damn powers."
Yes it is that makes no sense. Thats like comparing kryptonite man to killing superman. With out green k you use to not be able to kill him. Puting drax in this battle doesn't help in your defense
"
No it's not.
Fantasma Ghost

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By Fantasma Ghost

Imperiex fot the win.

Tevnoba

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By Tevnoba

Thanos is too smart to be taken by Impriex.

zee crusher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By zee crusher
Vance Astro said:
"zee crusher said:
"Vance Astro said:
"zee crusher said:
"Vance Astro said:
"zee crusher said:
"Vance Astro said:
"zee crusher said:

lets review that.

"
No it's not."
Then prove me wrong show another time some one ripped his heard out.
brainiac 1.0

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By brainiac 1.0
Tevnoba said:
"Thanos is smart but will be curbstomped  by Impriex.
"

vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
zee crusher said:
"Vance Astro said:
"zee crusher said:
"Vance Astro said:
"zee crusher said:
"Vance Astro said:
"zee crusher said:
"Vance Astro said:
"zee crusher said:

lets review that.

"
No it's not."
"
If he ripped his heart out another time..he would have already been dead thus Drax would have completed his mission and we wouldn't be having this conversation.
King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#21  Edited By King_Saturn  Online
This is a one sided fight. Imperiex will do to Thanos what Kobe did to the Spurs in the Playoffs this year... TORCH THAT AZZ  !
vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
King Saturn said:
"This is a one sided fight. Imperiex will do to Thanos what Kobe did to the Spurs in the Playoffs this year... TORCH THAT AZZ  !"
lmfao.
zee crusher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By zee crusher
Vance Astro said:
"zee crusher said:
"Vance Astro said:
"zee crusher said:
"Vance Astro said:
"zee crusher said:
"Vance Astro said:
"zee crusher said:
"Vance Astro said:
"zee crusher said:

lets review that.

"
No it's not."
"
If he ripped his heart out another time..he would have already been dead thus Drax would have completed his mission and we wouldn't be having this conversation."

That made no sense. didn't even help you out.
vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
zee crusher said:
"Vance Astro said:
"zee crusher said:
"Vance Astro said:
"zee crusher said:
"Vance Astro said:
"zee crusher said:
"Vance Astro said:
"zee crusher said:
"Vance Astro said:
"zee crusher said:

lets review that.

"
No it's not."
"
If he ripped his heart out another time..he would have already been dead thus Drax would have completed his mission and we wouldn't be having this conversation."

That made no sense. didn't even help you out."
If it made no sense it's because you didn't read it...Thanos is a major villian in the Marvel U.Drax was created to kill him,correct? If Drax had killed him off years ago,we would have lost story arcs surrounding him and a major villian would be out of the picture..So Marvel dragged his search and murder of Thanos out as a plot device.

Wolverine could potentially rip alot of characters hearts out..does he do it? No! That doesn't mean the people's hearts he didn't rip out are durable enough to stop it from happening if he wanted to do it.

Drax doesn't have any powers that Thanos isn't immune to,you trying to make it seem as if Drax is Thanos's weakness and that's why he killed him.There is no anti-Thanos matter...
zee crusher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By zee crusher

How does that show any durability? Like I said that doesn't help in your defense.

vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
zee crusher said:
"How does that show any durability? Like I said that doesn't help in your defense."
How does what show any durability? The fact Thanos got his heart ripped out shows he's not as durable as Imperiex.Drax isn't half as fast or as strong as any of most of people Imperiex laid waste to.
zee crusher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By zee crusher

All you did was prove to every one the only way to kill thanos is by having drax ripped his heart out. The only way to kill imperiex is the big bang. So all you did was help me.

vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
zee crusher said:
"All you did was prove to every one the only way to kill thanos is by having drax ripped his heart out. The only way to kill imperiex is the big bang. So all you did was help me."
No I proved..Thanos isn't as durable as you think he is....I don't know how I helped you unless you are saying Imperiex is more durable in which case we have no reason to be arguing.
SeSAW

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By SeSAW
MotorSteel said:
"Imperiex IMO. But in case of looks, Imperiex looks pretty stupid.
"
Yes he does. IMO Imperiex would win, but with prep Thanos would win or just outsmart him.
talia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By talia

imperiex curbstomp

Tevnoba

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By Tevnoba
Vance Astro said:
"zee crusher said:
"All you did was prove to every one the only way to kill thanos is by having drax ripped his heart out. The only way to kill imperiex is the big bang. So all you did was help me."
No I proved..Thanos isn't as durable as you think he is....I don't know how I helped you unless you are saying Imperiex is more durable in which case we have no reason to be arguing."
Quick note, someone earlier stated that Imperiex is a fully fed Galactus.  Providing that is true, Imperiex is going to be in for quite a surprise when Thanos laughs at his energy blasts.  Thanos during the Infinity Abyss saga, withstood a blast from his Galactus Clone which was stated to be at least twice as powerful as a fully powered Galactus.  I will grant that the blast did take down his personal force fields and his armor and injured him a bit, but he still took a blast twice as powerful as Galactus could give.  Also, Thanos has beaten Galactus before.  So if people want to say that Imperiex is a fully powered Galactus, Imperiex gets his a$$ kicked.
Tevnoba

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By Tevnoba

Special Note: Imperiex should loose until he gets some better art, a new stylist and fashion adviser.
LOL

vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
Tevnoba said:
"Vance Astro said:
"zee crusher said:
No I proved..Thanos isn't as durable as you think he is....I don't know how I helped you unless you are saying Imperiex is more durable in which case we have no reason to be arguing."
Quick note, someone earlier stated that Imperiex is a fully fed Galactus.  Providing that is true, Imperiex is going to be in for quite a surprise when Thanos laughs at his energy blasts.  Thanos during the Infinity Abyss saga, withstood a blast from his Galactus Clone which was stated to be at least twice as powerful as a fully powered Galactus.  I will grant that the blast did take down his personal force fields and his armor and injured him a bit, but he still took a blast twice as powerful as Galactus could give.  Also, Thanos has beaten Galactus before.  So if people want to say that Imperiex is a fully powered Galactus, Imperiex gets his a$$ kicked.
"
No.
Tevnoba

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By Tevnoba
Vance Astro said:
"Tevnoba said:
"Vance Astro said:
"zee crusher said:
"
No."
Wrong response, you should have said yes.
Avatar image for firestormnuclerman
Firestormnuclerman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

It took the combined efforts of Superman, Steel, Darkseid, and Doomsday to defeat Imperiex. He is to powerful for Thanos to take a random encounter so I give it to Imperiex in a blowout. The power of the big bang that's to much for Thanos to handle.

Avatar image for firestormnuclerman
Firestormnuclerman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

It took the combined efforts of Superman, Steel, Darkseid, and Doomsday to defeat Imperiex. He is to powerful for Thanos to take a random encounter so I give it to Imperiex in a blowout. The power of the big bang that's to much for Thanos to handle.

darksoul7th

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#37  Edited By darksoul7th

IMPERIEX! FTW!

Thor's hammmer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38  Edited By Thor's hammmer
@Vance Astro: 

I think he ment show another example of Drax displaying those powers.
entropy_aegis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 7

#39  Edited By entropy_aegis

Impereix spite.
Avatar image for riseofapocalypse
RiseofApocalypse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40  Edited By RiseofApocalypse

Imperiex stomps. 

Silver2467

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41  Edited By Silver2467
@darksoul7th: Stop bumping random threads, especially unfair ones. 
superdemon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42  Edited By superdemon

Imperiex win in a random encounter. But give Thanos a few minutes to prep and Imperiex goes down hard. 

As someone said; someone compared Imperiex = Full powered Galactus.

Thanos' shields were able to withstand an exerting blast from a well nourished Galactus. Mind you, it burned Thanos after it depleted his shield. He then later easily withstood a blasrt from a being that has been stated on more than one occasion to Dwarf Galactus in power. This means a shield upgrade. Thanos wouldn't be beaten here. He'd just have to find a way to beat Imperiex which is more than probable. 

Is Imperiex vulnerable to TP?

@Vance Astro

said:

" zee crusher said:

"Vance Astro said:

"zee crusher said:

I remember one of them getting their heart ripped out.... "
Ridiculous. 

Drax is to Thanos as Radeon is to Darkseid. 

Drax was created specifically by Mentor as Thanos' weakness.
uknow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43  Edited By uknow
@superdemon: prove thanos is getting weaker when drax in around him like kryptonite doing to superman
lvl100gastly

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44  Edited By lvl100gastly
@uknow: Well thats what drax was created for so it kind of makes sense that he can kill thanos easier than any one else.
superdemon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45  Edited By superdemon
@uknow said:

" @superdemon: prove thanos is getting weaker when drax in around him like kryptonite doing to superman "

/facepalm

He doesn't make Thanos weaker. Drax is imbued with the power to kill Thanos from the Titan God of Time, Kronos. Here
uknow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46  Edited By uknow
@Shadowglenn: drax was made to kill thanos but where it is said that thanos is getting weaker around drax like superman around kryptonite
superdemon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47  Edited By superdemon
@uknow said:

" @Shadowglenn: drax was made to kill thanos but where it is said that thanos is getting weaker around drax like superman around kryptonite "

Yea. That was a bad comparison. My apologies. But, my point was still made. 

No one else is capable of Killing Thanos. And even he can't do it now as shown in Thanos Imperative.
uknow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48  Edited By uknow
@superdemon: 
anyone above drax can give thanos a fight
superdemon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49  Edited By superdemon
@uknow said:

" @superdemon:  anyone above drax can give thanos a fight "

Wrong. No one below Galactus / Omega can put Thanos down. And even they can't.

No one else is capable of Killing Thanos. And even he can't do it now as shown in Thanos Imperative. 
Thor's hammmer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50  Edited By Thor's hammmer
@uknow:
if your talking about drax right before death no they wouldn't