#1 Posted by LubeMan (1121 posts) - - Show Bio

two scenarios: 1, Imperiex hit's the crimson cosmos and takes on Cytorrak head to head. 2, Cyttorak invades our universe and takes on Imperiex before he try's to restart the universe with another big bang!

vs

#2 Posted by Lance Bastro (5167 posts) - - Show Bio

inside the cosmos cyttorak is basically TOAA. in that realm he would win for certain. Out side of the crimson cosmos, cyttorak would be at the lowest quality at trion juggernauts level.. but i suspect him to be more powerful than that. his powers would probably be 50% from what it was inside the crimson cosmos.

#3 Posted by lordraiden (9664 posts) - - Show Bio
Lance Bastro said:
"

inside the cosmos cyttorak is basically TOAA. in that realm he would win for certain. Out side of the crimson cosmos, cyttorak would be at the lowest quality at trion juggernauts level.. but i suspect him to be more powerful than that. his powers would probably be 50% from what it was inside the crimson cosmos.

"

I more or less agree with that, but I still think Imperiex would give him hell even in his own dimension!
#4 Posted by King Saturn (223049 posts) - - Show Bio
Imperiex should be able to defeat Cyttorak... it will be a tough battle though
#5 Posted by Scarlet Thor (1178 posts) - - Show Bio

Imperiex

#6 Posted by Lance Bastro (5167 posts) - - Show Bio

no.. not in the crimson cosmos. cyttorak will certainly win 100%. imperiex may destory the world around them, but at the same time cyttorak can rebuild the the crimson universe just as easily.