Immortal Hulk vs. Rebirth Superman and Unworthy Thor

This topic is locked from further discussion.

BigBryant

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Hulk stomps after today.

Illuminated

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@illuminated said:
@boogie123 said:

@illuminated: Jane wasn't actually trying to kill Hulk though so can't really say Hulk surpassed her smh zero indication she was going all out

No she was just gonna let him take the pyramid and literally KILL ALL LIFE ON EARTH? Because that was what was at stake as soon as Hulk touched the pyramid.

Again another individual in the state of denial, why wouldn't she go all out on Hulk? Does she like getting treated like a ragdoll, twice?

Seriously the mental gymnastics on these forums astound me...

From now on, every time my favorite character loses to someone i will just say, they never went all out, despite them visibly using everything they can to try and contain someone and even asking for other peoples help.

Just on this point, the distress call that went out to Herc, Thor and Rogue specifically said that Hulk was killing the Avengers, they saw him seemingly trying to rip Simon's head off, presumably saw what he did to Vision, and even Living Lightning who's way less brutal than Jane or Herc was willing to vaporise Hulk just at the sight of him. No one was holding back there, they weren't even listening to Simon pleading with them to stop.

Dude i dunno what to say, some individuals just can't change their mind no matter what and are ALWAYS gonna look for excuses.

I mean it was the life of 1 person vs 7 billion, but Jane and Herc where not going all out.

Fine then Hulk wasn't going all out either, in fact he was holding back and still treating them like fodder.

We can play mental gymnastics all day like this.

boogie123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@illuminated: comic timeline though? isn't jane supposed to be dead?

TheOriginalOne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@boogie123: This obviously takes place before that.

boogie123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

also, you think if they were going all out, the battlefield won't be destroyed or something, if you think a jane going all out won't call her biggest storm you're clearly high

Warlockmage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 23

User Lists: 3

as of right now Hulk stomps

Illuminated

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@illuminated: comic timeline though? isn't jane supposed to be dead?

Yes but the Avengers timeline happens before the events in Thor.

The same is with Amadeus Hulk, he was blasted into space for several months but he was still appearing normally in the Champions as if nothing happened.

Not every comic keeps up with the timeline perfectly.

boogie123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@illuminated: this is obviously an outlier, Previously she owned skyfathers, PF, and even Mangog who's>>any version of Hulk and jane lifted a golden island

PenguinLover

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Someone please tell me that this Hulk is amped right now, because otherwise I'm just going to burst out laughing.

Based on the ridiculousness of that comic, Hulk stomps.

Illuminated

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#210  Edited By Illuminated

@boogie123 said:

@illuminated: this is obviously an outlier, Previously she owned skyfathers, PF, and even Mangog who's>>any version of Hulk and jane lifted a golden island

It's not an outlier, it would be an outlier if he underpreforms, so far in the 3 issues he appears he literally stomped everyone he came across, he even stomped Vision who 2-shot Jane in the past. Hulk did all those and similar things in the past fought Skyfather level beings, PF, etc... those are actual outliers. Mangog is not stronger than every version of the Hulk out there and the Mangog she beat died to the Sun lol. Hulk lifted a mountain, pulled a planet bigger than Earth back together, repelled a Celestial bigger than Earth, held the weight of a star on his back. If you seriously think Jane is physically stronger than Hulk you are fooling yourself.

Hulk is literally physically the strongest hero Marvel has.

Illuminated

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Someone please tell me that this Hulk is amped right now, because otherwise I'm just going to burst out laughing.

Based on the ridiculousness of that comic, Hulk stomps.

Nope he did it all under his own power, well i guess he was pretty angry so he amped himself technically lol.

:)

TheOriginalOne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@boogie123: And neither was hulk going all out. But he still manhandled Herc and Jane LIKE NOTHING. Heck, Herc, who is physically equal to thor, hurt his hand while punching hulk and that punch didn't jack shit to him.

TheOriginalOne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@penguinlover: Not amped. This is how hulk should be written as....

boogie123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Illuminated

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@boogie123: She would first have to ask the Storm for help and there was no time, secondly she was going all out against Mangog and she never called the Storm so yea she can go out and not use the Storm.

You are just making up any excuses you can think of at this point.

TheOriginalOne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@boogie123: She didn't call the storm against Mangog, who is obviously stronger than hulk. And I think she needs to ask the storm for help, and this was a do or die situation as they were told that Hulk was "killing" the Avengers.

PenguinLover

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#217  Edited By PenguinLover

@theoriginalonesaid:

@penguinlover: Not amped. This is how hulk should be written as....

Then there'd be no point to Thor, Wonder Man, or any of the other heavy hitters being on the Avengers. A Hulk this powerful just looks like a fanfiction character and is pretty boring.

@illuminated: said:

Nope he did it all under his own power, well i guess he was pretty angry so he amped himself technically lol.

:)

Ah, Marvel consistencies at their finest:

Right to left.

Also another Bannerless Hulk (Hulk was brainwashed from 2017 until this point.

TheOriginalOne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@penguinlover: Actually, it is not. This hulk is similar to what WWH was in power and if you think about it like that, it makes sense how to bulldozed through them.

PenguinLover

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@theoriginalone: Not really. Thor has always been at least comparable to Hulk in strength. Having him hilariously outclassed by him, even at WWH levels, is pretty stupid. Regardless, I don't think I need to point out the stupidity of the fact that this Hulk hurt Hercules' hand when he punched him but Hercules did the same thing to WWH and not only knocked him over, but actually hurt him while holding back.

Illuminated

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@penguinlover: Then there'd be no point to Thor, Wonder Man, or any of the other heavy hitters being on the Avengers. A Hulk this powerful just looks like a fanfiction character and is pretty boring.

That's not true, since every character brings something else to the table. Obviously with guys like Hulk and Thor on the team, whats the point of Captain America, Widow, Hawkeye, etc.. but they are there. Hulk is just a super strong and tough brick, Thor is powerful and versatile, etc... Besides i haven't seen a Hulk fan yet that found it boring.

Ah, Marvel consistencies at their finest:

Is that suppose to tell me something? That was from the latest Cap comic right?

TheOriginalOne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#221  Edited By TheOriginalOne

@penguinlover: Not to WWH, who is superior to both savage hulk and Thor.

And him? This was Jane Foster thor, who is a walking PIS machine... And that is only under Aaron garbage writing. If you take the PIS out, what happened here makes perfect sense.

Actually, he didn't just punch him, he used a double-handed hit to ground him. And you are wrong about the "hurt", Green Scar was "hurt" because he hit the back of his head on the ground and not where Herc pushed him. That is why he was shown holding the back of his head and not where herc punched him.

And if you want to talk about durability, Green Scar was the same hulk who tanked punches from Zeus himself (some lighting enhanced), even after his healing factor was dampened.

thedailybagel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#222 thedailybagel  Moderator  Online

@penguinlover: that comics from an alternate timeline, Cap’s the only 616 character there.

Illuminated

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#223  Edited By Illuminated

@penguinlover said:

@theoriginalone: Not really. Thor has always been at least comparable to Hulk in strength. Having him hilariously outclassed by him, even at WWH levels, is pretty stupid. Regardless, I don't think I need to point out the stupidity of the fact that this Hulk hurt Hercules' hand when he punched him but Hercules did the same thing to WWH and not only knocked him over, but actually hurt him while holding back.

Yes and no, Thor actually started off stronger than Hulk, then sometime around the 80's they actually stalemated one another for hours in a arm lock so they were about equal, then in the 90's and early 00's it was stated that Hulk is stronger, Thor is more powerful. In 2006 Hulk got a permanent amp boost which boosted his strength even more and this new Hulk also seems to be as strong if not stronger than before.

Hercules actually attacked WWH from behind and did nothing really apart from throwing him off his feet, while Hulk mangled Hercs face in 3 hits, on top of that Herc himself stated if Hulk didn't hold back he would have crushed his skull.

I dunno what's so strange about all this, Thor is much more powerful than Hulk, i mean by default since Hulk has no real powers at all, Hulk is stronger which is entirely his thing he is the Marvels go to guy for when it comes to raw physical strength. The reason it makes it interesting is because that's all Hulk has, he is a really strong/tough brick and that's it, he can't do much to characters with more exotic powers.

boogie123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@illuminated: Jane never called god tempest against mangog though, also jane used greater lightning than she did against hulk and Hulk still felt it y'know screaming in pain, there's no doubt in mind her strongest lightning would KO

PenguinLover

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#225  Edited By PenguinLover

@illuminated: @theoriginalone@thedailybagel: I'm not getting into a prolonged debate with any of you over this. I'm just saying that I don't see the logic in having characters with powers fluctuating so wildly, in that one minute they're considered to be comparable to each other and the next one is massively stronger than the other. I hope that makes sense and doesn't sound really ignorant, lol. I understand the appeal of the Hulk, but it's kind of irritating to read how these characters seem to change in strength and power levels/tiering every other week. I extend that to Hulk, Thor, Hercules, etc. :)

Illuminated

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#226  Edited By Illuminated
@boogie123 said:

@illuminated: Jane never called god tempest against mangog though, also jane used greater lightning than she did against hulk and Hulk still felt it y'know screaming in pain, there's no doubt in mind her strongest lightning would KO

She didn't call the tempest against Mangog yet she went all out against him so she can go all out without using it, she also needs to ASK the hammers permission for help. Hulk was unhurt by Jane and her lightning, her strongest lightning wouldn't do much since Thors strongest lightning hasn't KO'd weaker versions of Hulk.

Can you please stop bugging me with these nonsense excuses? Jane lost, move on, deal with it. She is dead anyway, never to come back again, so who cares tbh? Bring back the real Thor already.

Illuminated

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#227  Edited By Illuminated

@penguinlover said:

@illuminated: @theoriginalone@thedailybagel: I'm not getting into a prolonged debate with any of you over this. I'm just saying that I don't see the logic in having characters with powers fluctuating so wildly, in that one minute they're considered to be comparable to each other and the next one is massively stronger than the other. I hope that makes sense and doesn't sound really ignorant, lol. I understand the appeal of the Hulk, but it's kind of irritating to read how these characters seem to change in strength and power levels/tiering every other week. I extend that to Hulk, Thor, Hercules, etc. :)

There is no need for a prolonged debate, since the subject matter is rather simple. What do you mean? Hulk was made to have his powers fluctuate wildly, he literally DEPENDS on it and even with that he is still rather consistent the way he has been written for quite some time now. Thor and Hulk haven't been really comparable in strength in quite some time to be honest. I disagree, not only is Hulk a character whose strength directly depends on his anger so he is ALLOWED to fluctuate, you also exaggerate the strength difference and the fluctuation IMO.

I understand the point you are trying to make my friend, but at the same time Hulk gets stronger the angrier he gets since day one, secondly if Hulk is the strongest one there is, than that means he is best at ONE thing, Thor is more powerful, Strange is more hax then either, Cap is the leader/brains, everyone has a role to play, it depends on how you use them.

And Hulk has been much stronger than someone like Thing since day one, that never made the Thing useless to me.

TheOriginalOne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#228  Edited By TheOriginalOne
boogie123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

TheOriginalOne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#230  Edited By TheOriginalOne

@boogie123: Ok but how does that prove it will hurt this hulk?

As of now, we haven't seen anything that has ACTUALLY HURT him.

Battle123axe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@theoriginalone:

No Caption Provided

There's def LEVELS to attacks, all i'm saying

a lightning based character literally took himself out trying to hurt hulk with lightning. hulk didn't feel it. she hit him with lightning enhanced strikes, which carry out all the power of her normal strikes without causing senseless collateral damage, which wouldn't have worked because of their location

boogie123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@illuminated:

this takes place after avengers #4 in 1964, so they're not as fast or strong as today

they was just using up to date artwork for this particulat comic

mace1111

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

If this current banner hulk is wwh or wb hulk level of strength then he is still not the strongest superhero in marvel.There will be others just as strong or stronger and he still will not be the most powerful superhero anyway.

Illuminated

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mace1111: Which superhero in Marvel is as strong or stronger than Hulk?

Stormdriven

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#235  Edited By Stormdriven

They literally wrote these comics just for Hulk fans to get off to, I swear. Did Pak write them?

Illuminated

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

They literally wrote these comics just for Hulk fans to get off to, I swear. Did Pak write them?

They write almost every comic for some fanbase to get off, i mean you just discovered warm water. In every event some other hero shines or takes the spotlight, Hulk being dead for a couple of years and being properly brought back was pretty obvious they would plan something big for him.

And no Pak had nothing to do with it actually, he is still writing Cho Hulk.

On top of that i dunno why people are so surprised, Hulk has always been one of their most respected powerhouses and it's neither the first nor the last time he has beaten a group of heroes including a few powerhouses.

Noone1996

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

When Thor becomes worthy again, I bet the writers are going to do the exact same thing with him as they are doing with Hulk now.

TheOriginalOne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@stormdriven: You don't even know who is writing this, yet you come here to insult and mock it?

And why is showing for hulk wrong? This is a new hulk, who has been said to be on the same level as wwh, and if that is true, everything that happened here makes sense. Even if you disregard that comparison to WWH, this new hulk can have a new powerset for all we know.

mace1111

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#240  Edited By mace1111

By the way doctor strange or current doctor strange in comics is not more powerful then thor.

This from another thread.

Damage vs Immortal Hulk

@dftatm said:

They seem do be writing hulk at a really hugh lvl, but that might be a first appearance in a while kind of thing. And he might be brought down later.

So hulk for now.

Or the others that he fought would be brought back up like jane in her book.

https://comicvine.gamespot.com/forums/battles-7/damage-vs-immortal-hulk-1938295/

This is from another forum below and the link will be post below as well..

Sin I AM said:

Yea i was thinking about that, she appears weaker outside thor specific books...like when she got wrecked by vision etc

Originally posted by celeyhyga17

Hulk always does well against groups.

Of the elite strongmen he's head of the class,

I don't agree with this.

Originally posted by celeyhyga17

I tend to think they hold back more(consciously/subconsciously) often than not when ganging on Hulk because they know he's still hero, but has issues controlling his rage.

Many do but not all.

For example Current hyperion has no problem knocking out the hulk.

Remember he did that with one punch.

Here this from blog below.

Hyperion Vs Hulk

No Caption Provided

Just gonna leave this here, it's Hyperion taking out the Hulk in one punch. Hulk can likely be easily defeated by anyone on this strength level or above.

https://aminoapps.com/c/comics/page/blog/hyperion-vs-hulk/DViP_uL67RWqzm3vaD4NvgnDXRdMWn

5 Heroes Stronger Than HULK And THOR That The MCU Should Introduce

https://www.comicbookmovie.com/thor/5-heroes-stronger-than-hulk-and-thor-that-the-mcu-should-introduce-a142704

Immortal Hulk Vs. Mangog

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?threadid=651705&pagenumber=1

By the way if you study the fight the immortal hulk had with avengers carefully,it looks they were trying to hold him back at the end not go all out and fight him,of course he is stronger then jane thor and the others fighting him but they were trying to hold him back at the end.They were not punching him etc.. at the end.

brucerogers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

@mace1111: I dont even know where to begin from with your post, but Hyperion did not turn Hulk into Banner. Abyss losing the control of his mind did that. The writer himself confirmed this.

mace1111

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#242  Edited By mace1111

@brucerogers said:

@mace1111: I dont even know where to begin from with your post, but Hyperion did not turn Hulk into Banner. Abyss losing the control of his mind did that. The writer himself confirmed this.

@brucerogers said:

I am not going to be distracted by this comment.

Hyperion beat hulk in that fight .That was my point,just like sun god beat hulk.The point is hyperion is more powerful then hulk and would have won that fight even if hulk was himself.Abyss lost control but he was attacking hyperion and hyperion recovered because he got sunlight and with one punch hulk became banner.

By the way hulk is not the only superhero in comics that have limitless strength.Blue marvel,Hyperion,sentry,void,the beyonder,thor,superman etc..

All of these have incalculable strength.

Some limitless strength superheroes are stronger then others,some equal to others but all the the ones i mention for example have limitless strength and there are others in both marvel and dc and other comicbook companies.

By the way i say blue marvel is equal or surpass a worldbreaker hulk.

Normal Sentry is equal to wbh and i think hyperion strength is equal to a wwh or maybe above it but below wbh or maybe equals normal sentry too and wbh,who knows.

brucerogers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#243  Edited By brucerogers

@mace1111: No, Hyperion did NOT beat Hulk and thus you have no point. It was him breaking away from mind control that finally calmed him enough to turn back into Banner. That happened just after Hyperion landed his punch, hence the confusion. Hulk has had no problem overpowering Hyperion later on and he isnt on Hulk's level.

Sun God beat Hulk when he had taken a serum to keep his powers in check. Which is why you see him kind of turn grey randomly during their fight.

No one called Hulk limitless here so I dunno why are using that strawman. And guess what, none of the people you mentioned are limitless either, except for Beyonder who comes very close.And lol at Blue Marvel or Hyperion being equal to post core breach Hulk. Forget about World Breaker Hulk.

Your entire argument has very little to do with the topic, if I would be frank.

mace1111

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#244  Edited By mace1111

@brucerogers said:

@mace1111: No, Hyperion did NOT beat Hulk and thus you have no point. It was him breaking away from mind control that finally calmed him enough to turn back into Banner. That happened just after Hyperion landed his punch, hence the confusion. Hulk has had no problem overpowering Hyperion later on and he isnt on Hulk's level.

Sun God beat Hulk when he had taken a serum to keep his powers in check. Which is why you see him kind of turn grey randomly during their fight.

No one called Hulk limitless here so I dunno why are using that strawman. And guess what, none of the people you mentioned are limitless either, except for Beyonder who comes very close.And lol at Blue Marvel or Hyperion being equal to post core breach Hulk. Forget about World Breaker Hulk.

Your entire argument has very little to do with the topic, if I would be frank.

When did hulk overpower the current marvel now hyperion?Never mind i plan to catch up and read for myself but no one has posted a scan of that so far.Anyway hyperion is supeman level,in fact he is more powerful,so hulk is not more powerful then hyperion.Hyperion is stronger then normal hulk and equals wwh or wbh.Blue marvel is more powerful then hulk and world breaker hulk by the way.

I will post some info below after this then i am done,because clearly some folks have their mind made up,but guess what so do i.

brucerogers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mace1111: Hulk overpowered Hyperion by catching and slamming him into the ground, with one hand. It was from Superior Spider-man Team Up #1. I would post scans but I am on my phone.

Hyperion isnt Superman nor on his level. He has done nothing to suggest that, consistently speaking. You keep going on about how he or Blue Marvel are stronger than Hulk without the source to back your points up. But dont bother finding them because there arent any. Random poorly researched articles dont count as sources by the way.

If you are done, thats fine. But you did post a lot of incorrect info.

mace1111

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#246  Edited By mace1111

@brucerogers said:

@mace1111: Hulk overpowered Hyperion by catching and slamming him into the ground, with one hand. It was from Superior Spider-man Team Up #1. I would post scans but I am on my phone.

Hyperion isnt Superman nor on his level. He has done nothing to suggest that, consistently speaking. You keep going on about how he or Blue Marvel are stronger than Hulk without the source to back your points up. But dont bother finding them because there arent any. Random poorly researched articles dont count as sources by the way.

If you are done, thats fine. But you did post a lot of incorrect info.

I did not get a chance to post the info but yes Hyperion is on superman level,and in fact he stronger.

By the way in avengers animated series,the new one, hulk was able to slam hyperion on the ground too but that does not mean hulk was more powerful..Of course it was a team up,thor and hulk and the rest of the avengers vs evil hyperion.

I am willing bet you are taking the spiderman issue hulk vs hyperion out of context.I am not trusting you on that anyway but i will read for myself.By the way less powerful heroes at times do beat more powerful ones.That is not normal and not at their best etc..

There is a such thing as surprise attacks and not being at your best at the time and there are such thing as the writers, the situation etc..etc.

I mean spiderman defeated firelord once,but that does not mean firelord is less powerful then spiderman when written right etc..

It's clear in new avengers cartoon that hyperion is more powerful then hulk,just like hyperion is stronger and more powerful then hulk in comics.

Blue marvel is stronger then hulk and more powerful then hulk.

TonyStark6999

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

mace1111

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#248  Edited By mace1111

Puny Banner: 15 Characters Stronger Than The Hulk That Marvel Is Holding Back

Bruce Banner, the Incredible Hulk, is considered by many to be the strongest hero on Earth. At the very least, the Hulk definitely thinks so, constantly yelling that “Hulk is the strongest one there is!”. With gamma-fueled strength, a healing factor, and his notorious ability for getting stronger the madder he becomes, fans generally believe the Hulk is unbeatable. The early days of Marvel definitely reinforced the idea; their two strongest heroes were the Hulk and Thor. Over the years, the Hulk’s strength has grown to the point where his footsteps create earthquakes. Writers have expanded on Hulk’s powers as they try and reach the upper levels of his strength; the Hulk always turns the tide of any battle.

Despite the power to lift mountains and crack planets, Marvel is chock full of beings stronger than the Hulk; some can turn him inside out with just a pinky. It’s not pleasant to think about, which is why Marvel likes to hide said characters away, letting fans believe Hulk really is the strongest one around. However, much to chagrin of Hulk fans around the world, today at CBR we’re looking at 15 characters stronger than the Hulk that Marvel would rather you not know exist.

To read more details on what they mean by stronger etc.. on the list go here.

https://www.cbr.com/marvel-characters-stronger-than-the-hulk/

For example i don't think POWER PRINCESS is stronger then ultimate hulk or 616 by the way the ultimate version is more powerful then ultimate hulk and i think savage hulk too.

Battle123axe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

stop

mace1111

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#250  Edited By mace1111

Like i said.

By the way hulk is not the only superhero in comics that have limitless strength.Blue marvel,Hyperion,sentry,void,the beyonder,thor,superman etc..

Superhuman Strength (Power)

In the Marvel universe, Superhuman strength is often measured by a Class structure based on the number of tons a character can lift of his or her head, from 1 to 100 (Class 20, Class 50, Class 100, etc). Characters who can lift more than 100 tons often have incalculable or unlimited strength.

Anyway clearly looking that official marvel powergrid combined with the other powers not on current marvel powergrid,and reading the details about thier powers ,and reading and looking at the feats,clearly hyperion and blue marvel is stronger and more powerful then hulk and superman.

The creator for blue marvel said he made blue marvel to be stronger then superman.King hyperion has beaten hulk and current hyperion is around that same level of power.Trust me my mind is made up on who i think is more powerful..

Blue Marvel: Does Science Prove That He Is Stronger Than The Hulk?

Loading Video...

Blue Marvel: Adam Brashear All Powers And Weaknesses Explained

Loading Video...

Like i said blue marvel is stronger and more powerful then superman and hulk.

Hyperion is more powerful then hulk and superman .

Sentry and king hyperion is more powerful and stronger then superman and hulk too.

Blue marvel is the strongest marvel superhero.

By the way blue marvel has limitless stamina.

Getting back to the topic,rebirth superman and unworthy thor will beat immortal hulk.

Anyway that's it from me.

Bye.