Immortal Hulk vs. Rebirth Superman and Unworthy Thor

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Ati

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#51  Edited By Ati

Hulk stomps. Rebirth Superman is a joke.

TonyStark6999

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

No Caption Provided

Hulk in a calm state crushing Adamantium again without any effort.

TonyStark6999

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@tonystark6999 said:
@apex_pretador said:

@sirfizzwhizz: It doesn't make any sense. Adamantium cannot be chiseled off

Almost everything about Adamantium

No Caption Provided

Melting Point of Adamantium

You can chisel Admantium easy with special tools like Molecular level tools. Magnetism can too as seen through Magneto. Magic also can break or morph it.

Add to this secondary Adamantium is even easier to work with. Which the statue was retcon to being.

Who said you that the statue is retconned?

TonyStark6999

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@tonystark6999 said:
@apex_pretador said:

@sirfizzwhizz: It doesn't make any sense. Adamantium cannot be chiseled off

Almost everything about Adamantium

No Caption Provided

Melting Point of Adamantium

You can chisel Admantium easy with special tools like Molecular level tools. Magnetism can too as seen through Magneto. Magic also can break or morph it.

Add to this secondary Adamantium is even easier to work with. Which the statue was retcon to being.

Who said you that the statue is retconned?

Battle123axe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

this is just hulk with banner "turned off", and he seems more powerful than standard savage, regardless he's enough to put this team down, especially if he tanks corvus glaive's weapon next issue

thedailybagel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@battle123axe: it isn’t actually said that Banner is switched off anywhere, I think Hulk is just more twisted and pissed off.

slimj87d

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@brucerogers: It's never truly explained.

But gravage Hulk has the intelligence of a 6th grader (Doom made this statement) and is WWH. He got stronger through anger meditation.

Normal Hulk is smart as a mentally challenged child.

brucerogers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

@slimj87d: Yeah he was Savage Hulk with Grey Hulks intellect. Though 6th grader is really pushing it lol. But thats Doom being Doom.

Battle123axe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@battle123axe: it isn’t actually said that Banner is switched off anywhere, I think Hulk is just more twisted and pissed off.

eh, but banner definitely seems to have given up on controlling hulk at this point

slimj87d

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@brucerogers: well he does seem a lot smarter though. Like he can speak complete sentences.

Gaoron

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Thor easily, Superman is only there to watch.

brucerogers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@slimj87d: Yeah and his tactical acumen and cunning goes way beyond a normal adult too. Though still nowhere near Banner's level of course.

brucerogers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

What in tarnation is going on here?

tensor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Team. Comeback when Hulk has some worthy feat.

XLR87T3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ati said:

Hulk stomps. Rebirth Superman is a joke.

Don't do this. Your very first post and already showing signs of being a troll. Rebirth Superman is Post Crisis and New 52 combined. He gets feats from both. Let this Rebirth meme die

ODIN619360

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

Team for the win. Either can give a solid fight.

Avatar image for masterskywalker
MasterSkywalker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

What in tarnation is going on here?

The usual shitty debating from people commenting here.

brucerogers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for firestarlord73194
FireStarLord73194

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

How powerful is the living lightnings blast? Because rebirth superman took hits from doomsday and flew through the Earths core

The_Fub

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

They stomp if the feats I've seen of him are the only feats.

I love Hulk but God this whole "he's angrier and stronger then ever before" is so stale and one dimensional.

Just going to be another story of Hulk beating up a bunch of heros.

Can we go ahead and make this run of Hulk a little different this time Marvel? I mean, isn't that why Banner had Hawkeye kill him in the first place?

Lvenger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 50

User Lists: 18

We need to wait until Hulk fights someone more substantial before deciding on how powerful this Immortal Hulk version is.

theyoungwolf

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hm. people seem to have a big fascination with rebirth Superman specifically, I wonder why.

Avatar image for christianrapper
christianrapper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

this is dumb. superman just punches him into orbit. so unless this incarnation has some major ftl reaction time upgrades he gets turned into paste in a nanosecond or thrown into orbit in a nanosecond.

jay_z94

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hulk only has a chance once he actually beats the said high tiers.

Until then, the team should win this. Superman can distract him enough for Thor to cleave him open with Jarnbjorn or KO him with his lightning that has recently been solar system in size, hurt Mangog and helped Jane beat Pheonix, who's lightning on it's own was doing nothing.

MasterSkywalker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Rebirth Supes is useless here. Just gonna point that out.

Illuminated

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#78  Edited By Illuminated

@asgardianbrony: Firstly, i obviously meant it in the sense that this Hulk hasn't done anything impressive, not that he hasn't done anything in general. Figures of speech, last i checked, were a thing.

No i don't read your mind and nothing was OBVIOUS, if it was OBVIOUS you would have added one extra word, it's not that hard.

Secondly, who in blazes are you? You insult me without even tagging me like a pansy and you only have 107 posts. Get out of here with your pathetic trolling. Kids these days got no respect.

I am the blazes. Lol, calm down a reputation of a flat earther brony with a massive hard on for Thor perceives you. How old are you btw? I am 28 i gotta ask cause maybe i am a kid to you.

Oh, now i get the hate and nauseating attitude. You are a Hulk fanboy, gotcha.

Takes one to know one.

This new version of Hulk is not on that level until he gets feats of being that powerful, not to mention that feat is an outlier in general.

Not on that level yet. The feat is not an outlier, there are feats that Hulk preformed that are outliers but that isnt one of them and it's ironic for you to call something outlier consider how much you wank Thor.

A nigh-featless Kree. Nothing special.

Who was fighting pretty evenly with Corvus.

Not useful in this fight as neither Supes or Thor have TP, not to mention Thor himself has resisted rigellian mind control.

Never said it was i was just listing all the feats so far. Good for Thor, maybe one day he will be as resistant to TP as Hulk where just reading Hulks mind makes someone scream in agony.

And breaking something as hard as diamond makes him stronger than before... how exactly? This feat could be accomplished by the weakest versions of Hulk.

Again were did i say that? I am just listing feats.

Juggernaut did almost the same thing. Once again, not that impressive, or at least not outside the realm of what Hulk can usually accomplish.

If you have to compare something that Hulk did to Juggernaut, then it is impressive especially considering how much trouble Canonball gave to someone like Gladiator.

Once again, why is this so impressive?

Because Eric Masterson used the same Living Lightning to one-shot Gladiator and Hulk didn't even blink.

And Thor oneshot killed Angrir, an amped version of Thing who beat Rulk down with no problems. This feat is not that impressive.

Was Rulk wearing Iron Man like armor when Angrir beat him?

Nothing out of the ordinary from what we have seen so far.

Just a warm up, after all the writer himself said this Hulk can beat all of the current Avengers, so more is yet to come.

Yes, and you should think before opening your trap.

I would say that to you, but i know that you don't do much thinking to begin with.

Confirmation you are a blindingly biased hulk fanboy. I get your disdain for me now. Moving on.

Oh no i said Hulk beats an Unworthy Thor and a Rebirth Superman whose one of the most pathetic incarnations of Superman i've seen, THE HORROR. Nobody can beat MY THOR!!!

Dismissed.

blackknighting

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@masterskywalker:

Rebirth Supes is post-crisis and new 52 supes combined, he gets all his other incarnations feats. He ain't useless.

Illuminated

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@illuminated said:
@sirfizzwhizz said:
@illuminated said:
@sirfizzwhizz said:
@illuminated said:

@sirfizzwhizz: Of course WB is better, the feats are good though, no need to get salty because Hulk is doing good and next week he is fighting a bunch of other heavy hitters so look forward to it :)

I believe the claim in this thread is this is the best Hulk yet, but the feats dont support it. When he does get better feats then cool. Till then he is not better than say Savage Hulk at his best for now. Thats all I am saying.

I dunno what some random dude is claiming but that's not whats the reality is. Still he is outpreforming Savage Hulk at his best and is more around WWH level already, could go above that soon. I mean he completely no sold a TP user who called Xavier average, he completely no sold Living Lightning who KO'd Gladiator in the past, he is going around casually one-shotting everyone. The only one standing more than 1 hit is Iron Rulk and he already has his teeth broken and left eye closed.

This is more than just Savage Hulk levels and the whole thing is just a warm up as he appeared for less than half the issue.

Not really Mindless Savage Hulk was WAAAAAY better in feats and fighting who he fought and that was the damn 70s.

How so, tell me what did he do that was better?

He broke Secondary Adamantium block with ease. He beat down the Avengers including Worthy Thor with ease and even Classic Dr Strange could do nothing to stop Hulk. He had to BFR Hulk into alternate dimensions.

And this Hulk can't do that because? No he didn't, he fought Thor but their fight was inconclusive and he didn't beat all the Avengers he beat Torch, Iron Fist, Luke Cage, Starfox and Vision, it's also not true that Strange couldn't do anything to stop Hulk, it's just that he realized that Hulk is too much of a threat and seeing as Banner is his friend he BFR'd him to the Crossroads where he might finally find peace.

So honestly i don't see what Mindless Hulk did better than the current Immortal Hulk and all this was, was a warm up lol.

Illuminated

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#81  Edited By Illuminated

One thing i noticed on these forums is how easily the fanboys of certain characters get threatened. Rebirth Superman has been producing nothing but garbage feats, BUT NO HE IS STILL PRE-CRISIS + NEW-52, BELIEVE IT! Yea i will believe it once i see the feats supporting it. And Unworthy Thor gets wanked into oblivion with imaginary feats IT'S HALF A SOLAR SYSTEM LONG LIGHTNING I SWEAR YOU GUYS. Despite the fact that the lightning was shown next to a tree and wasn't even wider then it lol, or him hurting a Beyonder despite him never actually hurting any beyonder, not even the weaker fodder ones that Starbrand took out you'd think with all the wank he gets he is somehow more powerful without Mljonir, despite him honestly not doing a single actually impressive thing since he became Unworthy, like actually do something on the same level as regular worthy Thor, other than get beaten by Cho Hulk and have his strength/striking power with Janjborn compared to Immortal Hulk and failing short.

Then again it's too fun to watch people squirm out of this one in about a week or two when the main fights start.

MasterSkywalker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@blackknighting: The feats he's been getting for two years speak otherwise.

blackknighting

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@masterskywalker:

Good writing > feats anyday.

If I have to sacrifice power for a good Superman run, I would do it. Superman already suffered enough under the new 52 and he is mostly grounded compared to Thor who is high flying.

GhostRavage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 8

Just a big pile of shit.

jay_z94

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

boogie123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#86  Edited By boogie123

@illuminated: scan that stated mentacle race considered Xavier average? and would that give the implication Hulk currently can resist Xavier's TP.. if so that's insane but then again feats>character statements, so won't matter unless we see the race actually prove they're above Xav.

not to mention hulk's been controlled by less than Xav consistently like Thanos, etc

Illuminated

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@asgardianbrony: It is obvious to anyone who isn't purposely trying to bait users.

Nope, you misspoke and are now trying to excuse yourself. Adding one extra word that changes the whole context of the sentence is still important.

How in the world is it not an outlier? Are you seriously claiming savage Hulk has the strength to bust up teambuster+ beings?

Also, calling someone a fanboy without providing any arguments is just ad hominem. Where have i wanked Thor in this thread?

It depends entirely on the version of the Hulk and the anger. And they purposely went out there way to shut out Banner who holds Hulk back, as well as Hulk saying to Onslaught that he is really, really angry.

You wank Thor is almost every thread lol.

Corvus Glaive has, to my knowledge, no real impressive feats of strength or durability that would make this feat impressive for a high-tier.

Apart from fighting against Hyperion and damaging him badly.

Lackluster and useless feats. You claimed that this hulk is "a beast" and that he could "mangle" Supes and Thor with ease based on these feats, which is just plain laughable.

Not really. He is considering he literally is one-shotting everying in his path so far and no selling everything thrown at him, including things that have one-shot Gladiator. Yes because we are talking about an Unowrthy Thor here who i think is much less impressive then Worthy one and we are talking about Rebirth Superman who i think is a plain joke and is barely above someone like Grey Hulk and below someone like Professor Hulk or Red Hulk.

As i said, it is something normal post-core breach hulk could do. This Hulk is not any more impressive than he was before, which is what you claimed.

Eh not really, it's always impressive when you treat everyone you fight as literal fodder when in the past that "fodder" has done impressive against beings of similar caliber.

The context being that Masterson channeled living lightning through mjolnir, which greatly amplifies the power. Until someone shows individual feats for Living Lightning Hulk tanking his attack is not that impressive.

That's actually flat out untrue as you can see Living Ligthtning flying in the sky and falling FROM the sky and hitting Gladiator, no indication that he went through Mljonir or that Mljonir amped him magically

No Caption Provided

No, but considering how easily Angrir stomped him it wouldn't have made any difference.

It absolutely would considering you are ignoring an armor that singlehandedly puts IM at high end mid tier or low end powerhouse, so giving that to Rulk changes quite a lot. You are also looking at one single low showing of Rulk when we actually know how insane he can be, even outside Loebforce.

As i said, nothing that impressive yet. This Hulk as of now is not any stronger than he was before his resurrection, so unless you want to claim post-core breach Hulk would "mangle" Superman (post-crisis + nu52) and Unworthy Thor (who still has the physicals of worthy Thor) at the same time you should drop the idiocy and skulk off.

One-shotting everyone, making a Regellin scream just from trying to read his mind while Thor has actually struggled to break out of ones mind control before, completely no selling LL whose powers have stunned and weakened Gladiator before and no selling everything Iron Rulk is throwing while at the same time breaking his teeth, drawing blood and closing his left eye of is still more than just regular post-core breach Hulk.

I wouldn't say post-core breach would mangle Rebirt Superman and Unworthy Thor but he would beat them pretty decisively. Seeing as Rebirth Superman is only post crisis+new-52 on papper while his feats are pathnetic and he has been hurt by things no powerhouse should be on at least half a dozen occasions. And as i said Unworthy Thor is not nearly as impressive to me as a Worthy one.

Seeing how you have continued to troll and bait without tagging users (post #81) i will stop wasting my time on you. I have been mostly absent from common battleforum discussions for a while and once again i am reminded why; this is where no ones mind can be changed and idiocy is endless. I'll stick to formal debates with intelligent users. Have fun baiting online.

Trolling is not calling out certain users for what they are and my post is public and anyone can read or respond to it if they wish i also called out all the fandoms and didn't just single out certain users. It's absolutely ironic to me that you would call anyone on their idiocy, a brony flat earther guy who is singlehandedly credit for ruining Thors fanbase and making Thor a laughing stock on comicvine a few years back. You are not as bad as you where back then but you are still pretty horrendous and actually the longer you stay off the battle forums the more service you do to bringing back Thors reputation on this site. Have fun with your kids pony show and conspiracy theories.

kgb725

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@del_torro: Yes hed possibly kill a bunch of people just to try and defeat Hulk that sounds just like Thor

Avatar image for supremegeneration
SupremeGeneration

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@asgardianbrony: @illuminated:

It absolutely would considering you are ignoring an armor that singlehandedly puts IM at high end mid tier or low end powerhouse, so giving that to Rulk changes quite a lot. You are also looking at one single low showing of Rulk when we actually know how insane he can be, even outside Loebforce.

1. Completely different Red Hulk. Not Thunderbolt Ross, but Robert Maverick. Not the badass we know that both under and out of LoebForce could take multiple blows from Thor, but a character who doesn't have that many feats yet.
  2. Iron Patriot armor, not Iron Man. The Iron Patriot is based on incredibly old Stark tech and while the one the new Rulk is wearing is likely more advanced than the regular Iron Patriot due to AIM Resources, I'm confident in saying that it's nowhere near Stark's armors.
Illuminated

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@supremegeneration: I never knew this, who the hell is Rober Maverick even he looks like Ross.

Avatar image for supremegeneration
SupremeGeneration

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@supremegeneration: I never knew this, who the hell is Rober Maverick even he looks like Ross.

I dunno who the ducks he is, I just saw him in the recent "No Surrender" issues. He does not look like Ross, either. Ross doesn't keep him mustache in Red Hulk form.

Illuminated

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@illuminated said:

I dunno who the ducks he is, I just saw him in the recent "No Surrender" issues. He does not look like Ross, either. Ross doesn't keep him mustache in Red Hulk form.

He does in some transformations and he looks exactly like Ross outside of being also Red while in human form.

boogie123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@illuminated: still waiting on that scan... Hulk's been mind controlled by less than Xavier, and that mentacle dude is featless, nor does his race have any feats on panel showcasing xavier's "average" to them besides that statement

Illuminated

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@boogie123: What scan, who are you? Hulk has resisted more than Xavier as well and his resistance to TP depends on his anger. Mentacle isnt featless since he did TP a few Avengers and his race has TP'd Thor before to the point of him falling on his knees.

TheOriginalOne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@boogie123: Yet Xavier failed to mind control both Savage Hulk and WWH.

Hulk has also resited mind control from Xenmu, who is better than Xavier.

boogie123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Illuminated

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@boogie123: Read the current Avengers issues, its all there.

Noone1996

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#99  Edited By Noone1996

The Hulk's best offensive feat in that issue is casually one-shotting and nearly killing a character (Cannonball) that easily tanked Gladiator's best blow and was intended to hit him out of orbit. His best durability feat is no-selling an attack from Living Lightning who briefly stunned Gladiator and who has made Wonder Man scream out in pain:

Toni Ho's Iron Patriot armor is nigh featless and she hasn't done anything that puts her even remotely close to Stark's creations or intellect. There is nothing to suggest that those armors are nothing more than cheap knockoffs like Osborn's was. However, this new Red Hulk is powerful enough to one-shot a volcano island floating base:

Stomping an armored character like this is pretty impressive. With all of that said though, if we look at this new Hulk's feats alone and ignore power scaling or previous feats, I don't think this is enough yet to beat even Unworthy Thor.

Lord_Spectrum

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@noone1996:

To be fair, the Wonder Man instance was during the days when his powers were far weaker and unstable, in fact in that era he was rekt by Adam Warlock in pure physical battle (just pure strength, no energy blasts or energy enhanced strikes), and as we know Adam is around 40-50 ton range in pure strength, so what i am saying here is that unstable version of Simon is not really a good character to use for scalling.