• Random encounter
  • Standard gear
  • Win by KO or incapacitation
Avatar image for deactivated-5ad6141e8751d
#2 Posted by deactivated-5ad6141e8751d (1716 posts) - - Show Bio

mismatch Hulk 1 shots

#3 Posted by Jmarshmallow (13840 posts) - - Show Bio

Hulk stomps.

Comparably weak Superman and comparably lacking Thor against arguably one of the strongest versions of Hulk?

Mismatch.

#4 Posted by ASGARDIANBRONY (11629 posts) - - Show Bio

This Hulk hasn't done anything yet. Either solos.

#5 Posted by Chad_Duby (5681 posts) - - Show Bio

What had hulk done?

#6 Posted by deactivated-5ad6141e8751d (1716 posts) - - Show Bio
#7 Posted by Chad_Duby (5681 posts) - - Show Bio

@alex_odinson: So what did he do in this incarnation? Just tell me.

#8 Posted by deactivated-5ad6141e8751d (1716 posts) - - Show Bio
#9 Posted by GoofTheFloof (372 posts) - - Show Bio

Superman one shots him into the sun

#11 Edited by NWgzsjUwhM96Y2 (4075 posts) - - Show Bio
#12 Posted by deactivated-5ad6141e8751d (1716 posts) - - Show Bio
#13 Edited by Chad_Duby (5681 posts) - - Show Bio
#14 Posted by Illuminated (742 posts) - - Show Bio

Saying Hulk hasn't done anything is flat out false and disingenuous lying which i would expect from someone like Brony. First off this is not a new incarnation of the Hulk, it's just a new moniker like Incredible or Indestructible Hulk. Secondly he is preforming higher than normal because Banner is turned off, similarly to how he was when he broke Onslaughts armor. So far he has one-shot Captain Glory by breaking his spine, resisted Mentacle whose from a race of TP beings who said Xavier is average for their standards and he not only resisted his TP completely, he made him scream just trying to read his mind,

Gallery image 1Gallery image 2

he broke Enigmas diamond form with ease

he one-shot Cannonbal with a back hand almost breaking his neck until Quicksilver saved him but the impact of trying to catch Canonball broke Quicksilvers ribs and knocked him out.

No Caption Provided

He also took a full powered blast from Living Lightning and was completely unphased by it.

No Caption Provided

And from the previews he is mangling Red Hulk wearing a IronMan looking armor, while Rulk is unable to do any actual damage to him, Hulk is drawing blood, breaking his teeth and even completely closed off his left eye

Gallery image 1Gallery image 2Gallery image 3

So yea this Hulk is a beast.

Still we should wait more because he is suppose to fight all of the Avengers and none of them can stop him from the looks of the solicits and all of this so far has been a warm up.

But seeing this as it is, i still see no reason why Hulk doesn't mangle both of them with relative ease.

#15 Posted by SirFizzWhizz (37749 posts) - - Show Bio

NONE of these feats is that good. WB is still better. lol

#16 Posted by Illuminated (742 posts) - - Show Bio

@sirfizzwhizz: Of course WB is better, the feats are good though, no need to get salty because Hulk is doing good and next week he is fighting a bunch of other heavy hitters so look forward to it :)

#17 Posted by SirFizzWhizz (37749 posts) - - Show Bio

@sirfizzwhizz: Of course WB is better, the feats are good though, no need to get salty because Hulk is doing good and next week he is fighting a bunch of other heavy hitters so look forward to it :)

I believe the claim in this thread is this is the best Hulk yet, but the feats dont support it. When he does get better feats then cool. Till then he is not better than say Savage Hulk at his best for now. Thats all I am saying.

Avatar image for deactivated-5b2121a0a9a00
#18 Posted by deactivated-5b2121a0a9a00 (10000 posts) - - Show Bio

Isn't Immortal Hulk Savage/indestructible Hulk?

#19 Posted by BruceRogers (17457 posts) - - Show Bio

@all-father: Yep.

#20 Edited by Illuminated (742 posts) - - Show Bio

@sirfizzwhizz said:
@illuminated said:

I believe the claim in this thread is this is the best Hulk yet, but the feats dont support it. When he does get better feats then cool. Till then he is not better than say Savage Hulk at his best for now. Thats all I am saying.

I dunno what some random dude is claiming but that's not whats the reality is. Still he is outpreforming Savage Hulk at his best and is more around WWH level already, could go above that soon. I mean he completely no sold a TP user who called Xavier average, he completely no sold Living Lightning who KO'd Gladiator in the past, he is going around casually one-shotting everyone. The only one standing more than 1 hit is Iron Rulk and he already has his teeth broken and left eye closed.

This is more than just Savage Hulk levels and the whole thing is just a warm up as he appeared for less than half the issue.

#21 Posted by slimj87d (15680 posts) - - Show Bio

@all-father: indestructible Hulk would change between gravage and normal Hulk.

One time he turned back to banner because of a bunch of puppies.

#22 Posted by SirFizzWhizz (37749 posts) - - Show Bio

@sirfizzwhizz said:
@illuminated said:

I dunno what some random dude is claiming but that's not whats the reality is. Still he is outpreforming Savage Hulk at his best and is more around WWH level already, could go above that soon. I mean he completely no sold a TP user who called Xavier average, he completely no sold Living Lightning who KO'd Gladiator in the past, he is going around casually one-shotting everyone. The only one standing more than 1 hit is Iron Rulk and he already has his teeth broken and left eye closed.

This is more than just Savage Hulk levels and the whole thing is just a warm up as he appeared for less than half the issue.

Not really Mindless Savage Hulk was WAAAAAY better in feats and fighting who he fought and that was the damn 70s.

#23 Posted by Illuminated (742 posts) - - Show Bio

@illuminated said:
@sirfizzwhizz said:
@illuminated said:

Not really Mindless Savage Hulk was WAAAAAY better in feats and fighting who he fought and that was the damn 70s.

How so, tell me what did he do that was better?

#24 Posted by SirFizzWhizz (37749 posts) - - Show Bio

@sirfizzwhizz said:
@illuminated said:
@sirfizzwhizz said:
@illuminated said:

He broke Secondary Adamantium block with ease. He beat down the Avengers including Worthy Thor with ease and even Classic Dr Strange could do nothing to stop Hulk. He had to BFR Hulk into alternate dimensions.

#25 Posted by APEX_pretador (20996 posts) - - Show Bio

@illuminated said:
@sirfizzwhizz said:
@illuminated said:
@sirfizzwhizz said:
@illuminated said:

He broke Secondary Adamantium block with ease. He beat down the Avengers including Worthy Thor with ease and even Classic Dr Strange could do nothing to stop Hulk. He had to BFR Hulk into alternate dimensions.

He didn't break adamantium (and no proof it was secondary adamantium).

He only broke the concrete block on which the adamantium statue was mounted

#26 Posted by SirFizzWhizz (37749 posts) - - Show Bio

@apex_pretador: Um yes he did, and a editor stated it was Secondary Adamantium too.

No Caption Provided

Savage Hulk bends Admantium metal around Blastaar.

No Caption Provided

Mindless Savage Hulk squeezes and cracks stated pure adamantium statue.

Null Hulk breaks stated Admantium Netting.

No Caption Provided

Tom claims it must have been secondary Adamantium to be a net.

Anyway, classic Hulk and Null Hulk still have better feats base on pure or secondary adamantium feats.

#27 Posted by BruceRogers (17457 posts) - - Show Bio

@slimj87d: Isnt Gravage Hulk just Savage Hulk with intelligence?.

#28 Posted by SirFizzWhizz (37749 posts) - - Show Bio
#29 Posted by APEX_pretador (20996 posts) - - Show Bio

@sirfizzwhizz: I was talking about the statue feat. He didn't break any adamantium there.

#30 Posted by TonyStark6999 (2599 posts) - - Show Bio

@sirfizzwhizz said:
@illuminated said:
@sirfizzwhizz said:
@illuminated said:

Savage Hulk destroyed an Universe with a thunderclap.

Savage Hulk shook infinite dimensions

Feats wise: Savage Hulk is levels above WWH.

#31 Posted by TonyStark6999 (2599 posts) - - Show Bio

@sirfizzwhizz: I was talking about the statue feat. He didn't break any adamantium there.

But still,

Shaking Infinite Dimensions>>>>>>>Breaking Adamantium.

#32 Posted by TonyStark6999 (2599 posts) - - Show Bio

Savage Hulk has infinite strength and performed an infinite strength feat too.

He is the only version of Hulk who has performed an infinite strength feat.

#33 Posted by TonyStark6999 (2599 posts) - - Show Bio

Immortal Hulk is almost featless. So, we can't say that he will either win or lose.

#34 Edited by AbstractRaze (2751 posts) - - Show Bio

I'm not deeply informed about the Immortal Hulk definition, but doesn't it point to or equal Composite Hulk?

If yes, Hulk is clearly stronger, it's even a miss match.

#35 Edited by KanyeCosby (7187 posts) - - Show Bio

Hulk is above WB Hulk which makes him Skyfather level. He stomps.

Just kidding. Hulk gets wrecked because he’s almost entirely featless.

#36 Edited by 20damon (6124 posts) - - Show Bio

What issues is this Hulk from?

Avatar image for supremegeneration
#37 Posted by SupremeGeneration (11922 posts) - - Show Bio
#38 Edited by Millanine20 (432 posts) - - Show Bio
#39 Posted by SirFizzWhizz (37749 posts) - - Show Bio

Um sure, the cracks and pieces of Secondary Adamantium falling off is not breaking. Whatever you say....

#40 Posted by 20damon (6124 posts) - - Show Bio
#41 Posted by Helloman (30115 posts) - - Show Bio

The team wins.

Avatar image for deactivated-5c8fd6cb3e4f4
#42 Posted by deactivated-5c8fd6cb3e4f4 (18365 posts) - - Show Bio

None of the feats provided put him anywhere close to Green Scar much less WB Hulk lol

#43 Posted by APEX_pretador (20996 posts) - - Show Bio
#44 Posted by del_torro (3747 posts) - - Show Bio

I mean it's not like Unworthy Thor has done anything impressive since he lost his hammer... Oh wait, yeah, anytime Thor does anything like bullrush someone through the vibranium core/adamantium plated wall of a safe, or hurts beyonders with lightning or punches a guy through the planet or creates half solar system long lightning, it's an outlier and can't be used.

#45 Edited by SirFizzWhizz (37749 posts) - - Show Bio

@apex_pretador said:

@sirfizzwhizz: The block isn't adamantium

Oh its not? Funny its stated STATUE OF PURE ADAMANTIUM in the scan. Though retcon to be secondary Adamantium later.

No Caption Provided

And yes the base is Adamantium too. It was one whole block of Admantium that Alica Masters chisels off of.

No Caption Provided

oh look here, stated to be 10 tons of pure adamantium yet again.

#46 Posted by TonyStark6999 (2599 posts) - - Show Bio

I'm not deeply informed about the Immortal Hulk definition, but doesn't it point to or equal Composite Hulk?

If yes, Hulk is clearly stronger, it's even a miss match.

No, Immortal Hulk is the Hulk, only the title is different.

#47 Posted by TonyStark6999 (2599 posts) - - Show Bio

@sirfizzwhizz: The block isn't adamantium

If Savage Hulk can destroy an Universe with a thunderclap then Adamantium is nothing to him.

#48 Posted by APEX_pretador (20996 posts) - - Show Bio

@sirfizzwhizz: It doesn't make any sense. Adamantium cannot be chiseled off

#49 Posted by TonyStark6999 (2599 posts) - - Show Bio
#50 Posted by SirFizzWhizz (37749 posts) - - Show Bio

@apex_pretador said:

@sirfizzwhizz: It doesn't make any sense. Adamantium cannot be chiseled off

Almost everything about Adamantium

No Caption Provided

Melting Point of Adamantium

You can chisel Admantium easy with special tools like Molecular level tools. Magnetism can too as seen through Magneto. Magic also can break or morph it.

Add to this secondary Adamantium is even easier to work with. Which the statue was retcon to being.