Mooty_Pass

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#151  Edited By Mooty_Pass

@theoriginalone:

Again, there was no clear indication they used their full power and strength. So, that would be a massive assumption. When’s the last recent showing of Hercs BEST striking and strength feats??? Jane hitting Hulk

with a charged up Mjolnir isn’t close to what she could have really done to the Hulk. Especially, if she wanted to “End it early” like you said.

Illuminated

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@theoriginalone:

Again, there was no clear indication they used their full power and strength. So, that would be massive assumption.

Ok, that’s fine on Hercules part, but when’s the last recent showing of Hercs BEST striking and strength feats???

As for Jane that’s HARDLY even her best considering we’ve seen her do a lot worse in her solo. So if she was trying to “End it early” like you said she would be using her most strongest attacks. So, again you don’t know for sure.

Yes there is, first off a distress signal was sent how Hulk is literally killing everyone, second if Hulk had reached the pyramid literally all life on planet Earth would have ended, so they had all the motive to go out, on top of that Herc hit his hand punching him and Jane also asked Herc for help since she couldn't do it alone. At this point denying that they where not going all out is ridiculous and by the same notion you can say Hulk didn't go all out, but he did, he just didn't need to do anything more than flex them off.

Jane used a lightning charged Mljonir strike which is the best thing she has, the only other thing is the mother storm which she can't use on Earth and she also needs to ask the hammer for help first.

I seriously don't understand some people on this site, Hulk does something impressive so let's look for any way we can downplay it, despite the writers literally stating that this Hulk can beat an entire team of powerhouses himself... I guarantee if this was Superman or Thor doing this, the same people would accept it without question.

Mooty_Pass

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@illuminated:

1. No there was not. Because they kept trying to appeal to the Banner persona therefore you cannot possibly say those hits we’re their BEST shot.

2. That was not her best shot.

3. This goes with EVERY hero. You act like this ONLY happens to Hulk like we’re picking on Hulk. No. What people don’t like is that people make Hulk out to be the Unbeatable. Same with Superman. So no it’s not just Hulk.

Illuminated

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mooty_pass: 1. No there was not. Because they kept trying to appeal to the Banner persona therefore you cannot possibly say those hits we’re their BEST shot.

That's flat out false, the only one trying to appeal to Banner was WM and that's because he is a pacifist now, in fact both Jane and Herc ignored his please of telling them to stop and continued to fight Hulk, read the story.

2. That was not her best shot.

How do you know? It was a lightning charged Mljonir, it doesn't get better than that, is it because it had no effect on Hulk?

3. This goes with EVERY hero. You act like this ONLY happens to Hulk like we’re picking on Hulk. No. What people don’t like is that people make Hulk out to be the Unbeatable. Same with Superman. So no it’s not just Hulk.

Yea that's why you said New-52 Superman wins with mid difficulty? The fuck did he do that enables him to beat this Hulk mid diff? Hulk is not unstoppable but because he can beat other powerhouses other people get salty, well all i can say is get used to it, because the same writer that gave Hulk all these feats and that has said Hulk can beat a team of high tiers is the same guy that is writing his solo and is introducing a new villain to the Hulk thats a danger to the entire marvel multiverse(lol). So keep living in denial.

Mooty_Pass

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@illuminated:

1. That is not False. Hercules actually calls out his Name. They attack to prevent Hulk from entering the Vualt. So, again for the 3rd time now there is no indication of them using their Full power.

2. Go read Mighty Thor and come back, because you make it seem like this attack is her only and BEST attack.

3. Why are you whinning? I called this a stalemate. After I admitted the fact N52 Supes Combat Speed wasn’t good.

Who is SALTY????? The only salty person is you. Your actively complaining and whinning that people are picking on Hulk. If you cannot handle your Hero getting criticized as I’ve been watching you argue with other Viners then you should not be posting in Battle Boards.

Keep living in Denial??? LOL Wow I’m done.

I would advise you to not use the F word before you get reported.

Illuminated

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#156  Edited By Illuminated

@mooty_pass:1. That is not False. Hercules actually calls out his Name. They attack to prevent Hulk from entering the Vualt. So, again for the 3rd time now there is no indication of them using their Full power.

It is false, i don't understand what calling out his name does? Other than take away his attention from WonderMan. They attack Hulk from getting the pyramid, because him getting the pyramid would have ended all life on Earth, i keep repeating this to you and you keep ignoring it. The fact that Herc hit his hand punching Hulk means he was hitting him as hard as he could otherwise he wouldn't have hurt his hand and the fact that Jane asked for Hercs help as well is yet more indication of it, you are just fishing for excuses that are crappy as all hell.

2. Go read Mighty Thor and come back, because you make it seem like this attack is her only and BEST attack.

I've read Mighty Thor, it's not her best attack but is one of her best attacks as in any attack with a lightning amped Mljonir, the fact that Hulk tanked is an indication that he is just that durable, i mean a second ago Herc hurt his hand punching him, so yea he is that durable. Also if they held back then does that mean Hulk also held back? I mean he barely even did anything to them, just casually flexed them off himself.

3. Why are you whinning? I called this a stalemate. After I admitted the fact N52 Supes Combat Speed wasn’t good.

We've come a long way. From Superman winning mid difficulty to a stalemate, at least we are making progress. You only need to explain to me now how Vision would have beaten Hulk since you forgot that part from your previous posts.

Who is SALTY????? The only salty person is you. Your actively complaining and whinning that people are picking on Hulk. If you cannot handle your Hero getting criticized as I’ve been watching you argue with other Viners then you should not be posting in Battle Boards.

Calm down. You are not criticizing Hulk, there is a difference between criticizing something and literally denying reality. Like how the hell does Herc hurt his hand on Hulk unless he hit him hard? Why does Jane ask for Hercs help if she was holding back? Why just not go all out and end it? After all the literal planet Earth was at stake. Just a few minutes ago Living Lightning went all out against Hulk stating that he doesn't care if his attack even kills him, so why would these 2 be any different?

Keep living in Denial??? LOL Wow I’m done.

"Herc did not go all out despite hurting his hand from the force of his own punch"

That's you, living in denial. All this is from you is damage control, Hulk did something impressive so let's lowball it as much as possible instead of taking it at face value for what it is, because according to the writer himself Hulk is capable of doing what he did.

What can you tell us about the evolution of the Hulk’s role in this story? Was he always part of the plan? Who first came up with the idea to make him a major player in the story?

Ewing: Hulk was locked in by the end of the first sit-down meeting, the day after that “writer’s room” I mentioned. He was definitely on his way back, and we kind of claimed that beat for our own, because we knew it would grab hold of people at the halfway point. And that was very early on – so almost right from the start, we were building a couple of big action scenarios around the return of the Banner Hulk, and you’ll be seeing those play out in month three. Essentially, we had the idea of a whole squad of Avengers against the Hulk, and at first that was going to be all the heavy hitters – which would have been exciting, but would also have had the scent of pro-wrestling to it. Like, if we know the Hulk’s going to beat the hell out of everyone – and we do know that, he’s the Strongest One There Is – it’s much more interesting to pit him against the weak and the wounded, back at HQ. It turns it from an exhibition match into a desperate last stand. (And it is going to be the last stand for a couple of Avengers. There are casualties. You’ve been warned.)

https://www.cbr.com/avengers-no-surrender-waid-ewing-zub-hulk-return-voyager-identity/2/

The writer even describes it as their "last stand" but who goes all out on their last stand am i right?

I would advise you to not use the F word before you get reported.

Worry about yourself.

Noone1996

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Geez now he beats Superman too? The consensus about Hulk's power levels in relation to other powerhouses has really shifted over the years. I wonder if in a couple more he'll beat Thanos.

Illuminated

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#158  Edited By Illuminated

@noone1996: Oh no i didn't know the stepping stone went from Superman to Thanos immediately, it was so stupid of us to even imagine Hulk beating any version of Superman with any of his incarnations. Come on dude, i expect better from you.

It's not that it has shifted because of some consensus on the forums(although if you go about 5 years back you will find that he was massively underrated around here), it's that Hulk has been doing better and better in the past decade, more so than any other mainstream hero. I mean he got one confirmed power amp in 2006, he got his own event where he was angrier and stronger than ever fighting teams of heroes, he got a planet busting form as in WBH, after Banner was killed he got resurrected and as you saw was stomping through everyone. He has consistently be preforming at a higher level than in the past and even now he seems to be at least a bit stronger than your normal post-core amp Hulk. These are undeniable, in terms of consistent feats Hulk has never been doing better than he has now in modern times. So why wouldn't people think more highly of him?

It's not some random consensus of people suddenly wanking Hulk to oblivion it's literally writers treating Hulk as stronger than he ever was before(even giving him amps to justify it), why can a writer say Hulk can beat an entire team of high tiers then proceeds to show that on panel and then we just gonna deny that? Acting like Superman is the be all end all of comics as if he is like 5 tiers above Hulk or something and that Hulk beating him is unimaginable is ridiculous, he isn't gonna jump from Superman to Thanos either, that is even more ridiculous and you know it. If he did people would wank WBH beating Thanos and that happened like 7 years ago and still nobody is shifting the consensus here of WBH beating Thanos even though that's probably the strongest we will ever see Hulk be under his own power.

TheOriginalOne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#159  Edited By TheOriginalOne

@mooty_pass: Sorry but they were trying to down hulk. Why? Because they heard hulk was "killing" their friends... Again, you don't just hurt your hand when you are holding back - especially if you are Hercules. He had to be going all out or near all out to hurt his hand as he did.

And what do you mean Hercs best striking feat? Having the same strength as odinson is proof enough. And why does he need new striking feats? His old ones still apply - HE IS THE SAME HERC. Stop lowballing...

And wrong again - her charged strikes is one of her best attacks. Her other best is the Mother storm. And stop trying to downplay Hulk no selling an amped attack FROM MJOLNIR. Like, how much are you going to lowball?

TheOriginalOne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@noone1996: If he gets massively amped and that amp makes sense, why not?

emperorthanos-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#161 emperorthanos-  Moderator

Probably still Superman for now

Noone1996

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

TheOriginalOne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#163  Edited By TheOriginalOne

@noone1996: No, you didn't get what I mean. You said - "you wonder in a couple of years if he will beat Thanos" - and then I said that if he gets properly amped and those amps make sense, then him going toe to toe with Thanos and maybe even beating him will make sense.

Otherwise, he can never.

Noone1996

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#164  Edited By Noone1996

@illuminated: I do remember people agreeing about Superman being way too fast for Hulk to handle at one point. That his striking power combined with his speed would be too much, but I guess that's not a factor anymore either. At least not one that viners are willing to actually debate about. I don't really know much about Superman and his feats if I'm being honest, but I just find it interesting. I don't really think Hulk's received feats THAT impressive since when I first arrived here. Nothing that wasn't already overly impressive even by his standards, but if by that logic then I do wonder if as his feats get better and better people will get ballsy enough to argue against Thanos. Only time will tell I guess.

jaxthejester

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#165  Edited By jaxthejester

Hulk wins. With no BFR and no morality; Supes is out of his element in this fight. Add that New52 Superman lacked the skill and durability of Pre/Post52 Supes. He was strong, but also brash and often tested. This Hulk appears to be written at near WWHulk levels. Granted it's still early in the series, but all signs point to a Hulk that is at the top of his game - and New52 Superman isn't beating that kind of Hulk with no BFR on the board. Haters are gonna hate and fanboys are gonna moan; but none the less - Clark takes a dirt nap. Rebirth or Pre52 Superman would have been a much better fight for an elite Hulk than this incarnation. Simple as that.

Mooty_Pass

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@illuminated:

1. It’s not false. Your destroying your own argument now. You just told me Wonder Man was trying to appeal to Banner NOW you wanna play like you don’t know what Calling out his name saying “Banner” isn’t appealing to his inner Human? Youve been fishing for excuse this entire argument now. I’m not the one that said Hulk was confused during his fight against Vision. I’m not the one ignoring the simple fact of Everyone trying to appeal to Banner persona. Yet you act like Wonder Man was the only one. What is Herc most Recent BEST striking feats and strength feats????

2. The fact you just admitted that wasn’t her BEST attack proves she was nowhere’s using her full power. So, I no longer need to debate that part with you.

3. So, a few seconds more of Visions incomplete attack on Hulks Brain would have gave him the Victory. Period.

4. I’m calm I’m trying to figure who is salty lol. So, your saying we’re denying reality? You do realized Jane asked Hercs help to hold him down right? Which caused them to get flunged back. Living Lightning attacks are nowhere on par with anything Thor, Storm or Elctro has done. I expected his attacks to not work.

5. I think your delusional. You act like we don’t know what Hulk is capable of. You act like we don’t know Hulk is a Team Buster or High Tier. You make assumptions and excuses and you seem to get frustrated and call us Low ballers because some Viners don’t agree with you. And sure I’ll worry about myself next time you throw a cuss word you’ll get reported. Trying to HELP YOU out.

Anyway, I’ve indulged you long enough. And I’ve explained my point more than once. I do not think Immortal Hulk wins or N52 Superman.

RJQJ

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

An argument can be made that Hulk got amped significantly when he absorbed the gamma from Maverick.

TheDEMON!

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

supes and easily.

Mooty_Pass

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#169  Edited By Mooty_Pass

@theoriginalone:

Wow...I’m not going to attempt to counter you because all you do is cry “lowball” like that helps you.

Illuminated

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@illuminated: I do remember people agreeing about Superman being way too fast for Hulk to handle at one point. That his striking power combined with his speed would be too much, but I guess that's not a factor anymore either. At least not one that viners are willing to actually debate about. I don't really know much about Superman and his feats if I'm being honest, but I just find it interesting. I don't really think Hulk's received feats THAT impressive since when I first arrived here. Nothing that wasn't already overly impressive even by his standards, but if by that logic then I do wonder if as his feats get better and better people will get ballsy enough to argue against Thanos. Only time will tell I guess.

Pre-52 Superman mostly, new-52 Superman isn't that impressive in combat speed. It's not that it isn't a factor anymore it's that when you have the current Hulk having Hercules hurt his hand by punching him and Jane being unable to even budge him with 2 lightning enhanced Mljonir strikes you begin to question of Clark has what it takes to put him more often than not, a simple evolution of the character. If you don't know much about Superman why is this a shocker to you? You've been long enough here to know that some people have argued both ways and that there are truly some versions of Hulk that can beat Clark.

If Hulk has received impressive feats in the last few years(which he has) and before that he was just below Superman then logically if he continues on that path he would be above him, especially since Clark resets his feats basically every few years but in the past decade and a half Hulk has been more impressive in his comics than ever before, this is undeniable and i even given you a very short list of things that happened to him. And current Hulk just continues that upwards climb, but no Hulk will never be Thanos level, i mean WBH craps all over current Immortal Hulk and he still doesn't even hold a candle to Thanos.

Illuminated

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#171  Edited By Illuminated

@thedemon_: Easily gets his head caved in.

@rjqj said:

An argument can be made that Hulk got amped significantly when he absorbed the gamma from Maverick.

Except he didn't do anything more than he did prior to that, on top of that Rogue briefly drained him of his gamma and he still shrugged of both Hercules and Thor just by flexing his muscles.

brucerogers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

@mooty_pass: Yeah Hulk did nothing...except knock him down and give him a new haircut by ripping the top of his head off.

Did you actually read the story?

Illuminated

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#173  Edited By Illuminated

@mooty_pass: 1. It’s not false. Your destroying your own argument now. You just told me Wonder Man was trying to appeal to Banner NOW you wanna play like you don’t know what Calling out his name saying “Banner” isn’t appealing to his inner Human? Youve been fishing for excuse this entire argument now. I’m not the one that said Hulk was confused during his fight against Vision. I’m not the one ignoring the simple fact of Everyone trying to appeal to Banner persona. Yet you act like Wonder Man was the only one. What is Herc most Recent BEST striking feats and strength feats????

Yes it is, what argument of mine am i destroying exactly? YES BECAUSE WONDER MAN IS A PACIFIST. He doesn't fight ANYONE anymore, it has nothing to do with the rest of the Avengers, Jesus Christ... pick up the damn book.

No Caption Provided

WonderMan didn't even want to fight the Black Order or the Lethal Legion, it has nothing to do with Hulk himself. Hercules was appealing to his inner human by calling out Banner than proceeding to punch him in the face with enough force to hurt his hand? Do you even listen to yourself? Do you realize that there are characters that just call Hulk Banner for no particular reason? In fact it used to straight up piss off Hulk back in Paks run. He was being thrown off in his fight against Vision at first, this is clearly shown by Hulk first punching Vision with a weak punch, then ragdolling him, then his punch going completely through him, until Hulk figured out how to use it against him. Literally nobody but WonderMan was trying to appeal to Banner if they all were they WOULDN'T HAVE ATTACKED HIM THE FIRST PLACE. You don't appeal to someone by attacking them first which is what Herc and Jane did. Why do you prefers the recent part? Is the current Herc different from the one in the past? I mean i dunno about his striking feats but he has stalemated Jane is an armwrestle recently.

2. The fact you just admitted that wasn’t her BEST attack proves she was nowhere’s using her full power. So, I no longer need to debate that part with you.

It was one of her best attacks and it still didn't even budge the Hulk, not every attack needs to be the most powerful attack ever for a character to be still going all out. By that faulty logic Hulk has literally never gone out against anyone since Onslaught, since he NEVER punched anyone as hard as that and we know that's not true since Hulk has been bloodlusted many times since then. This isn't so much of a debate, it's me just laughing at your extremely weak argumentation. Like seriously how can you not know these things?

3. So, a few seconds more of Visions incomplete attack on Hulks Brain would have gave him the Victory. Period.

What attacks on Hulks brain? He literally didn't do anything to Hulk there, he tried to phase into Hulks brain and failed, Hulk shrugged it off. On top of that Hulk has survived and continued to fight after his brain was shredded with bullets, blades, frozen, burnt, exploded and even decapitated, what would have Vision done differently by sticking a few fingers inside? I mean you do know of Hulks durability and healing feats right?

4. I’m calm I’m trying to figure who is salty lol. So, your saying we’re denying reality? You do realized Jane asked Hercs help to hold him down right? Which caused them to get flunged back. Living Lightning attacks are nowhere on par with anything Thor, Storm or Elctro has done. I expected his attacks to not work.

No you are denying reality. Yes Jane asked Herc for help since she wasn't enough and Hulk still shrugged them off both, they didn't magically get flunged back, Hulk overpowered them. It doesn't matter what they are on par with that wasn't my point, my point was his motivation as he was willing to kill Hulk as stated by himself, the fact that he couldn't is another thing entirely. And actually LL has grounded and hurt beings like Gladiator and WonderMan before, yet he couldn't even make Hulk flinch.

5. I think your delusional. You act like we don’t know what Hulk is capable of. You act like we don’t know Hulk is a Team Buster or High Tier. You make assumptions and excuses and you seem to get frustrated and call us Low ballers because some Viners don’t agree with you. And sure I’ll worry about myself next time you throw a cuss word you’ll get reported. Trying to HELP YOU out.

Talking about yourself? Who is we? If you know all that, then what is the problem? I mean you clearly don't know a few things here as i pointed out though. I don't give a damn about your help, report me to your mom and daddy for cussing as well if you feel like it.

Anyway, I’ve indulged you long enough. And I’ve explained my point more than once. I do not think Immortal Hulk wins or N52 Superman.

But the fun part hasn't even really started yet, i need to yet gauge the true lack of knowledge you have here.

So to sum all the bad arguments from you.

1. You think Herc calling out Banner as he proceeds to punch him is the same appeal WonderMan who is a PACIFIST. Good to know, next time i try to appeal to someone i will call out their name before i punch them in the face. Oh and on top of that Hercules has stated that he is hungry for combat against Hulk, prior to engaging him. So that argument went down the drain.

2. You think the 2 of them where holding back despite no reason for it and all the reasons NOT TO hold back, as the literal fate of the planet was at stake, Herc hurt his hand from the force he punched Hulk with, Jane asked for Herc to attack Hulk together since her alone wasn't enough, Voyager was commenting how every blow from them felt like a thunderclap, but obviously they where holding back, because reasons.

3. You think Visions phasing would have done anything, despite the fact that it failed right there and then and the fact that it has failed in past as well on top of Hulk shrugging off all kinds of damage done to his brain that you can imagine, including literally having his entire head removed from him.

Yea i am convinced you don't know enough about Hulk and you purposefully twist things only to suit your own argument.

Mooty_Pass

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#174  Edited By Mooty_Pass

@brucerogers: Did you NOT see the part where Hulk first punched Vision he changed his Density and it didn’t phase him? Did you NOT see that part where after Hulk hit Vision he was absolutely fine and went straight for Hulks Brain? Did you NOT see the part where Hulk had trouble tagging Vision?

Did you actually read the story?? Or did you skip that entire fight.

Illuminated

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#175  Edited By Illuminated

Vision was fine guys

No Caption Provided

everything is fine, nothing to see here.

Literally not a single attack from Vision, whether it was physical or his optic blast had any effect on Hulk, while Hulk smashed his head open.

The mental gymnastics i've seen from several people in the past few days are mindblowing...

From one guy saying Hulk was afraid of Rulk II because of some awkwardly drawn panel, to another guy saying Herc that fought Hulk was street level, to this guy saying Vision could have beaten Hulk LOL and Jane and Herc where not going all out.

Seriously the mental gymnastics in all of this are astonishing.

Yet when you look at the comic at face value and i will be blunt with you, it was nothing more than Hulk wank, yes it was the writers intentionally wanking Hulk because one of the writers involved in this is writing a Hulk solo in June so by his own admission he wants to leave a good impression on Hulk fans, that is why he is writing Hulk as going through everyone without much trouble in the Avengers series, that is why he has said Hulk alone can beat an entire team of high tiers.

But nah let's just employ Olympic level mental gymnastics and say Herc wanted to appeal to Banner just before he punched him in the face with enough force to hurt his own damn hand. Yea i am sure that was the real writers intentions just before he showed Hulk flexing his traps which overpowered the combined grip of Herc and Jane. Please tell me more.

Pathetic.

Mooty_Pass

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@illuminated: I’m just repeating myself now. I don’t think you get it. Bye.

Illuminated

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#177  Edited By Illuminated

@mooty_pass: You are right i don't get how Herc could be holding back while simultaneously hurting his hand from he force of the punch, i don't get how he can appeal to Banner yet proceed to attack him first with said attack that had enough force to hurt his own hand,i dont get how Jane could be holding back while simultaneously asking for Hercs help, i don't get how Vision could have beaten Hulk when literally nothing he did had any effect and considering Hulk has shrugged off any kind of damage you can imagine to his brain and no i don't get how you can believe any of these things and frankly i don't want to be at a point in life where i ever think like that and somehow get those things.

The insane mental gymnastics employed only to justify why everyone did so poorly while Hulk did so good, instead of looking at it at face value and realizing that this was basically Hulks mini event and one writer in particular wanted to leave an impression on his fans, so they treated Hulk like a teambuster as they already stated in the interview prior to these fights.

Bye.

brucerogers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mooty_pass: Yeah and like I told you, he simply misjudged Vision's density. He had no trouble knocking him down and stunning him with his next hit. And besides failing to hit him due to intangibility, he never had trouble tagging him. You are plain making stuff up now. If anything, Vision failed to tag him with his eye beams.

And just FYI, Hulk wasnt the one who ended up getting top of his skull shattered. So its clear who was damaged and who wasnt.

ThorSMASH616

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hulk wins

Mooty_Pass

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@brucerogers: I like your excuses. “He never had trouble tagging him.” “He misjudged Visions Density” all excuses you’ve just made up. Really? Hulk knock Vision down? You might wanna look again.

And FYI, if Vision actually, went through with his attack you’d be singing a different tune.

Illuminated

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#181  Edited By Illuminated

This dude actually thinks Vision would have defeated Hulk by putting a few fingers inside his brain.... despite Hulk surviving literal DECAPITATION before among many other things like getting shot in the brain, pierced by blades, had it blown up, frozen and burnt....

But instead he gets salty when i accuse him of not having the proper knowledge on Hulk.

brucerogers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mooty_pass: I suggest you come back when you read the comic and know what you are talking about.

You know why Vision didnt go through with his attack?. Thats right, because Hulk stopped him. If anyone here is making excuses, its you.

Mooty_Pass

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@brucerogers: I’m not the one who just made up two excuses for Hulk. So,you Really don’t know what your talking about. You made no substantial evidence to your claims but excuses.

Just shows how much know.

brucerogers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#184  Edited By brucerogers

@mooty_pass: No substantial evidence you say?. Do tell me, how does Hulk go from barely budging him

No Caption Provided

To knocking him down.

No Caption Provided

And lo!. Look what happened when he tried to scramble Hulk's brain. Yep, he totally no sold this and wasn't lying half dead on the ground.

No Caption Provided

Keep up with the "no you" retorts all you want, but it's clear your argument has no leg to stand on.

BigBryant

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#185  Edited By BigBryant

@mooty_pass said:

@brucerogers: I’m not the one who just made up two excuses for Hulk. So,you Really don’t know what your talking about. You made no substantial evidence to your claims but excuses.

Stop trying to debate against Hulk. It's making you look bad.

Just wanted to say what we're all thinking since you have zero self awareness and need someone to point it out for you.

APEX_pretador

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 7

Superman wins

Thedarkking25

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Wasn't Clark bench pressing the earth for 5 days stright with out sun light

Avatar image for legendarykal-el
LegendaryKal-El

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Wasn't Clark bench pressing the earth for 5 days stright with out sun light

Hulk was held down by the weight of a star and managed to move which kind of blows Clark's feat out of the water

theyoungwolf

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mooty_pass said:

Stop trying to debate against Hulk. It's making you look bad.

Just wanted to say what we're all thinking since you have zero self awareness and need someone to point it out for you.

“S-S-Stop trying to debate AGAINST Hulk it’s making y-you look bad y’know!!!” EX 2 The Dee.

theyoungwolf

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hulk is totally unbeatable. I can’t wait to see him fight galactus and Living Tribunal in his new solo series.

Illuminated

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@theyoungwolf: Well the writer said he is getting a villain that's a threat to the entire Marvel multiverse, so be careful what you wish for, top kek.

mace1111

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#192  Edited By mace1111
mace1111

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

theyoungwolf

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#194  Edited By theyoungwolf

@mace1111: yo when will dc cut the bs and bring Superman back to his original power level? (Early 2000’s) this “new” nonsense needs to stop......

Smh everyone and their mother is on Superman’s level now. It’s becoming a meme.

Fore2341

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@illuminated: That's false, actually. Current hulk, mindless hulk, and world breaker hulk are capable of beating Thanos. Savage hulk as this best showings is also capable of beating thanos, but would lose most of the time.

diydeath

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Read this entire thread and some of you ought to be ashamed, you're outright refuting feats backed up with scans.

Immortal Hulk has better sterength feats and decent durability+regen.

Without BFR I just don't see what new 52 Supes could do while if Immortal Hulk gets ahold of N52 he'll probably beat him to death.

Avatar image for deactivated-5e49375365792
deactivated-5e49375365792

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers