No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Fight in nyc,no bfr,no morals..

#2 Posted by TheKinfing (11700 posts) - - Show Bio

Superman until further notice.

#3 Posted by Standardized (1199 posts) - - Show Bio

who is immortal hulk?

#4 Edited by Illuminated (742 posts) - - Show Bio

Hulk, Superman can't put him down before Hulk finishes him and without BFR his options of winning are pretty much gone.

Avatar image for the_living_tribunal_24
#5 Posted by The_living_tribunal_24 (6025 posts) - - Show Bio

@standardized: writers want to wank hulk has the most powerful hero for some reason(fanboys).

#6 Posted by Erkan12 (8359 posts) - - Show Bio

Immortal Hulk.

#7 Posted by Standardized (1199 posts) - - Show Bio
#8 Posted by jay_z94 (8210 posts) - - Show Bio

Immortal Hulk.

#9 Posted by Illuminated (742 posts) - - Show Bio

@standardized: writers want to wank hulk has the most powerful hero for some reason(fanboys).

Umm, lol what?

I am genuinely confused, are you messing around or are you another salty dude that came out after Immortal Hulk, cause there have been a few so far.

#10 Posted by The_living_tribunal_24 (6025 posts) - - Show Bio

@standardized: he tanked an attack from Jane foster thor and hercules. And gained gamma Ray absorption, he still couldn't bypass visions intangibility, if not by the pis he would've lost against vision, rogue was able to revert hulk back into banner for a bit until she got shocked by some feedback energy.

#11 Posted by The_living_tribunal_24 (6025 posts) - - Show Bio
#12 Posted by BruceRogers (17188 posts) - - Show Bio

@standardized: Beat down 2 guys who have given Gladiator a hard time in the past, brushed aside Hercules and Jane Thor like they were nothing and they combined couldn't hold him down after he flexed them away. Herc hurt his hand punching him to boot. But this is basically the same Hulk from before so all his feats count.

#13 Posted by BruceRogers (17188 posts) - - Show Bio

@the_living_tribunal_24: Actually Rogue didn't even manage that. The Banner we see on panel was just a look into his mind.

#14 Edited by Illuminated (742 posts) - - Show Bio

@the_living_tribunal_24 said:

@standardized: he tanked an attack from Jane foster thor and hercules. And gained gamma Ray absorption, he still couldn't bypass visions intangibility, if not by the pis he would've lost against vision, rogue was able to revert hulk back into banner for a bit until she got shocked by some feedback energy.

He didn't just tank an attack, Jane couldn't eve budge him and Herc hurt his hand punching him. How would have he lost against Vision exactly, considering Vision couldn't do anything to hurt him? Also how is it PIS that he smashed his head open when Vision was turning solid? Whats the meaning of PIS on these forums anymore? Rogue never actually reverted Hulk back to Banner, she just took a look into Hulks mind and saw Banner, she also got blown back by what little gamma she absorbed.

Yea i guess this post of yours answers the question i had previously...

The salt shall flow through comicvine.

#15 Edited by The_living_tribunal_24 (6025 posts) - - Show Bio

@illuminated: it's pis because vision was completely phasing himself from hulk's attacks, and the moment he decided to phase hulks brain for some stupid reason he unphased his head allowing hulk to smash it. You're sitting here and telling me this isn't pis??

#16 Posted by kgb725 (18416 posts) - - Show Bio
#17 Posted by Illuminated (742 posts) - - Show Bio

@illuminated: it's pis because vision was completely phasing himself from hulk's attacks, and the moment he decided to phase hulks brain for some stupid reason he unphased his head allowing hulk to smash it. You're sitting here and telling me this isn't pis??

Comicvine is seriously low tier... How the hell is he suppose to damage or even stop Hulk any other way? His plan was to phase his hand into Hulks brain and then go solid and the moment he got solid Hulk smashed his head open, so how is that PIS? The writers even explain to you that Vision got overconfident because he thought Hulk was mindless(as we all did even the readers since he said no word and all he did was violently rage and smash stuff) and he thought Hulk couldn't comprehend what he was doing but we found out that was far from the truth.

I swear to god PIS has lost any meaning it had on sites like comicvine.... Like seriously you are the first one to tell me this is PIS and your explanation for it is horrendous, your explanation for it is basically, Vision tried to use his famous move on Hulk, it didn't work, therefore PIS.

Top tier comicvine right there, the good old, everything i don't like is PIS move, love it.

#18 Posted by The_living_tribunal_24 (6025 posts) - - Show Bio

@kgb725: so you just admitted that hulk is wanked. Just because another character is wanked you're telling me it's fine for the hulk to be wanked?that's just silly isn't it? And in regards to superman I've been a strong advocate against superman wank, when he survives an attack that should 100% kill for the simple fact that he is superman, or when flash fans use "Barry outran death" instance as an actual feat.

#19 Posted by Illuminated (742 posts) - - Show Bio

@kgb725: so you just admitted that hulk is wanked. Just because another character is wanked you're telling me it's fine for the hulk to be wanked?that's just silly isn't it? And in regards to superman I've been a strong advocate against superman wank, when he survives an attack that should 100% kill for the simple fact that he is superman, or when flash fans use "Barry outran death" instance as an actual feat.

Literally every superhero get's wanked at some point, literally every and the supposed "wank" that Hulk just got is not even in the top 20, maybe even top 50 most "wanked" things he has done in his carrier. And personally no i don't consider this to be wank, cause it's not impressive enough to be even an outlier feat, let alone PIS.

If there is one thing that kinda "bothers" me lets put it like that with the current Hulk is that he got an ability to drain others of gamma out of nowhere. That needs to be explained cause Hulk has never drained someone LoebForce Rulk/Surfer style ever before.

#20 Posted by kgb725 (18416 posts) - - Show Bio

I don't really see how he's being wanked

#21 Posted by The_living_tribunal_24 (6025 posts) - - Show Bio

@illuminated: lol, vision got "overconfident". Vision got overconfident. VISION?

#22 Edited by KanyeCosby (6973 posts) - - Show Bio

Superman wins. He’s too fast.

#23 Edited by Illuminated (742 posts) - - Show Bio

@the_living_tribunal_24: Yes, VISION, let me help you with a quote from VISION himself

"your mindless rage cannot comprehend the way i shift my density at will..."

and after the fight was over Hulk responds

"hnh "mindless""

What does that tell you? That it was PIS?

Comicvine.... Like honestly i try not to be a jackass to you here, but this just reeks of pettiness. Like someone wildly unsatisfied with Hulk doing Hulk things so let's bitch about the character. And out of all the things you could have said that were PIS there you chose the poorest example... Vision really? Not Hulk being completely unphased by a character that has stunned and hurt Gladiator and Wonder Man in the past? Not Hulk gaining a new ability to drain others? Not Herc hurting his hand punching Hulk? Not Hulk just flexing his muscles and overpowering both Hercs and Janes grip, cause those were way more impressive.

If anything Vision did a lot better than he should have against Hulk, but i guess Vision has been written to be more powerful in recent years. especially since AOU came out.

#24 Posted by TheDeathstroke (2925 posts) - - Show Bio

Hulk wins

Avatar image for deactivated-5c8fd6cb3e4f4
#25 Posted by deactivated-5c8fd6cb3e4f4 (18365 posts) - - Show Bio

Superman can't do much to him.

This version of Hulk was practically no selling blows from Jane and Hercules

#26 Posted by BlessedbyHorus (6319 posts) - - Show Bio

I don't know why people act like Immortal Hulk is some different version of Hulk. Anyways Superman.

Avatar image for blackpantherisb
#27 Posted by blackpantherisb (6996 posts) - - Show Bio

@_kingoflatveria: Neither of them have striking feats even comparable to Superman. (Except for Aaronforce outliners.)

#28 Posted by deactivated-5c8fd6cb3e4f4 (18365 posts) - - Show Bio
#29 Posted by blackpantherisb (6996 posts) - - Show Bio

@_kingoflatveria: I’ve read pretty much all of her appearances, and she has nothing even comparable to planet+ shaking blows, or even a Moon busting blitz.

#30 Posted by deactivated-5c8fd6cb3e4f4 (18365 posts) - - Show Bio

@blackpantherisb:

Trading blows with Annhilus

Knocking Loki's head off with one swing

Putting Gladiator on his knees with one swing.

Making Odin Bleed.

#31 Posted by blackpantherisb (6996 posts) - - Show Bio

@_kingoflatveria: None of those are really quantifiable though, Annhilus when not Hulked our doesn’t really have many impressive durability feats, certainly not Moon-Small planet level at least, and she didn’t really do significant damage either. While the Loki instance is more impressive again he just doesn’t have an insane level of durability, and staggering Gladiator really isn’t much of a feat to be honest, again his durability just isn’t all that.

#32 Posted by The_Kidd (11813 posts) - - Show Bio

Still Superman until I see more from Hulk.

Also how potent is Hulk absorption abilities, is it only applicable to gamma radiation?

#33 Edited by Illuminated (742 posts) - - Show Bio

Immortal Hulk is not a different version of Hulk, at least not as of yet(we need more clarification), but yea people that keep saying Clark wins aren't really providing any arguments as to how he will put down Hulk. I mean new-52 Clark isn't as proficient in using his speed as his pre-52 self, so i don't think it will be the deciding factor.

I also am not sure what people mean by "need to see more from Hulk" more of what exactly? If you are looking for speed, you are never gonna see Clark level of speed from Hulk and yes Jane absolutely has comparable striking feats to Clark and she is made out of outliers, so ignoring those means ignoring the entire character itself.

#34 Posted by theyoungwolf (294 posts) - - Show Bio

@_kingoflatveria: lmaoooooo right on time, here comes the “Superman is average/scrub” arguments.

#35 Edited by phillip33 (3941 posts) - - Show Bio

This Superman isn’t putting any lasting damage on a hulk who is basically post core breach plus a couple of nice new feats. Hulk wins

#36 Posted by The_living_tribunal_24 (6025 posts) - - Show Bio

@illuminated: fair enough, but does Hulk have the strength to pug superman down?

#37 Posted by Illuminated (742 posts) - - Show Bio

@the_living_tribunal_24: Strength? He overpowered 2 people that have planetary strength just by flexing his muscles and he hits harder than Odinson with Janjborn, which is actually insane.

#38 Posted by The_living_tribunal_24 (6025 posts) - - Show Bio

@illuminated: Jane foster planetary level strength?? Hercules planetary level strength?

#39 Posted by Illuminated (742 posts) - - Show Bio

@the_living_tribunal_24: Jane has literally stalemated Odinson in physical strength and Herc has several planetary strength feats. One time he and Odinson were arm wrestling and they almost threw the planet out of orbit, he has also held the planet on his back and the heavens.

#40 Posted by The_living_tribunal_24 (6025 posts) - - Show Bio

@illuminated: Odinson unworthy thor the guy who can't fight a bunch of thugs lol, good power scaling.

And I believe hercules has been severely depowered, I'm reading his series and Ima find out if he's still depowered or not, if he is then good luck.

#41 Posted by Standardized (1199 posts) - - Show Bio

@the_living_tribunal_24: Strength? He overpowered 2 people that have planetary strength just by flexing his muscles and he hits harder than Odinson with Janjborn, which is actually insane.

What feats does hercules have that are planetary? And the same for jane?

#42 Posted by The_living_tribunal_24 (6025 posts) - - Show Bio

@illuminated: fair enough,so apparently hercules got depowered back in 2012, and this was to peak human level strength, and since then had never shown planetary level feats.

#43 Posted by Illuminated (742 posts) - - Show Bio

@the_living_tribunal_24: Can't fight a bunch of thugs? What are you talking about? Are you digging out some low feats for Odinson or something and actually using them seriously? I mean do you actually believe Odinson not being able to fight random thugs is the real showcasing of his power? The guy manhandled BRB in his mini-series.

No Herc was depowered for a while(and that was a few years ago) but his power is back to him, so no need to wish me luck.

#44 Posted by Illuminated (742 posts) - - Show Bio

@illuminated said:

What feats does hercules have that are planetary? And the same for jane?

Gallery image 1Gallery image 2Gallery image 3

Jane doesn't have ones herself, she has only been carrying around islands, apart from that she has stalemated Odinson in strength and even Herc IIRC in an arm wrestle they had.

#45 Posted by Pipxeroth (9136 posts) - - Show Bio

Standard Savage Hulk already beats him.

#46 Posted by The_living_tribunal_24 (6025 posts) - - Show Bio

@illuminated: when was this mini? Is it recent( post secret wars)? Show me good strength feats from Aaron's run.

#47 Posted by Standardized (1199 posts) - - Show Bio

Standard Savage Hulk already beats him.

No.

#48 Posted by The_living_tribunal_24 (6025 posts) - - Show Bio

@illuminated: lol he did not get his god of strength powers back, he rejected that power from ZEUS.

#49 Posted by Illuminated (742 posts) - - Show Bio

@illuminated: when was this mini? Is it recent( post secret wars)? Show me good strength feats from Aaron's run.

It's post secret wars, it's from 2016-2017, called Unworthy Thor. What good strength feats do you need? Thor punching someone through the planet until he comes out the other side? Why do i need to show good strength feats from Aarons Thor only?

#50 Edited by Illuminated (742 posts) - - Show Bio

@the_living_tribunal_24 said:

@illuminated: lol he did not get his god of strength powers back, he rejected that power from ZEUS.

Yea but it literally came back to him, are you trolling me right now or do you actually think Herc is currently peak human strength despite his mini showing Chulk and She-Hulk trying to restrain him at the same time?

I've actually never seen anyone try so hard to reach to discredit other characters just cause Hulk overpowered them. I think i honestly might just ignore you and chuck you up as a troll, because other than you, nobody is making these ludicrous claims.