• 76 results
#51 Posted by KingLouie (3567 posts) - - Show Bio
#52 Posted by Cergic (1190 posts) - - Show Bio

@cergic: Did Hulk just regen around that guy leaving him inside his body?

You know it

Avatar image for christianrapper
#53 Posted by christianrapper (6279 posts) - - Show Bio

Why? Just why?

#54 Posted by Buckwheat (2299 posts) - - Show Bio
#55 Posted by Buckwheat (2299 posts) - - Show Bio

@cergic said:
@buckwheat said:

You know it

That's insane. Instant regen no doubt.

But, ok... I'm not very knoledgable on Immortal Hulk, so I don't really want to make a case against him. But just to get the debate going, I'm going to bring a few thoughts to the thread.

This is one OP team the OP presents, two of which have ranged attacks that have in the past harmed other versions of the Hulk.

Lets remember how Sentry was able to —quite effortlessly I might add— brake all the bones in Hulk's body:

No Caption Provided

Speaking of Sentry, his Molecule Manipulation has been known to be able to stop Mjolnir mid-air and even overpower MOLECULE MAN:

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

Let's remember who Thor is, as a throw of Mjolnir can and HAS hurt Galactus:

No Caption Provided

And Juggs is almost completely unestopable, so with good teamwork and making reasonable use of their abilites the team shold be able to work something out to stop Immortal Hulk.

#56 Posted by Cergic (1190 posts) - - Show Bio

@buckwheat:

No Caption Provided

I dont see it. I dont see the team (without wanking outliers) dealing damage with more precision than this. Pure adamantium scalpel barely penetrates the organ walls. Combine that raw durability with the healing and his strenght which is enough to crack Thors head? Mmh. It's real doubtful. Again, without looking too deep the outlier/pis well. Otherwise i agree, Sentry wrecks.

#57 Posted by Airgetlam (571 posts) - - Show Bio

Uh team wrecks.

#58 Edited by Helloman (30115 posts) - - Show Bio

The team loses.

#59 Edited by ZillaG (615 posts) - - Show Bio

@buckwheat said:
@cergic said:
@buckwheat said:

You know it

That's insane. Instant regen no doubt.

But, ok... I'm not very knoledgable on Immortal Hulk, so I don't really want to make a case against him. But just to get the debate going, I'm going to bring a few thoughts to the thread.

This is one OP team the OP presents, two of which have ranged attacks that have in the past harmed other versions of the Hulk.

Lets remember how Sentry was able to —quite effortlessly I might add— brake all the bones in Hulk's body:

No Caption Provided

Speaking of Sentry, his Molecule Manipulation has been known to be able to stop Mjolnir mid-air and even overpower MOLECULE MAN:

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Let's remember who Thor is, as a throw of Mjolnir can and HAS hurt Galactus:

No Caption Provided

And Juggs is almost completely unestopable, so with good teamwork and making reasonable use of their abilites the team shold be able to work something out to stop Immortal Hulk.

This is all over the place...

You are using feats from Void, Void possessed Sentry and Death Seed Sentry as feats for regular Sentry.

The one who broke Hulks bones is Void, not Sentry.

The one who stopped Mljonir was Death Seed Sentry(which is an amped version of Sentry)

The one who owned Owen Reece was Sentry possessed by the Void.

Literally none of these guys are regular Sentry, probably because regular Sentry has been literally one-shot by Thor before

No Caption Provided

which in turn had Sentry let the Void posses him just so he could fight Thor later on.

The Galactus feat as well has massive context which is Galactus was starving and weakened, he literally was so weakened he later in the fight ran away from Thor, despite the fact that a well fed Galactus has treated guys like Thor as nothing more than ants.

Regular Sentry's feats are a lot lower than you think here, he together with WM, Ares and Carol got pummeled by Red Hulk

Gallery image 1Gallery image 2Gallery image 3Gallery image 4Gallery image 5Gallery image 6Gallery image 7Gallery image 8

Struggled greatly against BM and even got KO'd into space briefly.

https://imgur.com/a/3CTn6

He struggled against Hercules and got overwhelmed by him for a moment

https://imgur.com/a/mgccu

He struggled a lot against Iron Man

https://imgur.com/a/GiM4M

He struggled trying to put down Namor

Gallery image 1Gallery image 2Gallery image 3Gallery image 4

He even got KO'd by Carol when he was fighting Ultron

No Caption Provided

He is an extremely inconsistent character and literally his best feats on his own was when he was fighting Genis Veil, WWH and Terrax, everything else is either lack luster as you can see above, inconsistent or straight up him being amped like the instance you mentioned that include the Void and DSS.

So i am not sure how current Sentry can beat Immortal Hulk who is a much stronger version of Hulk than regularly when just recently a stable Sentry who described himself as the most powerful being in existence only managed to stalemate regular Savage Hulk.

Gallery image 1Gallery image 2Gallery image 3Gallery image 4

Current Juggernaut isn't much better as he has been losing fights to the guys like Iceman

No Caption Provided

while amped he got overwhelmed by Thor

No Caption Provided

Lost to Deadpool who used a cement truck to beat(although this IMO is straight up bad writing)

himhttps://imgur.com/gallery/sQFWZ

Got overwhelmed by Venom

Gallery image 1Gallery image 2Gallery image 3

So it really gives you the idea that current Juggernaut is not that powerful or unstoppable, he is more of a jobber than anything.

Under normal circumstances i would chose the team over Hulk since either one of them(except for maybe Sentry) can give a Hulk a decent fight 1v1, but seeing as this is Immortal Hulk who is more powerful than his normal self while his opponents are either weaker than what they used to be ore have already gotten straight up one-shot by him(like Thor)

No Caption Provided

I'd probably say Immortal Hulk wins here since i don't know how they can put him down outside of BFR.

Also if you are not familiar with Immortal Hulk i highly recommend you check it out, it is currently regarded as the best book Marvel has to offer, it's very horror oriented so it's different to any other book we have had and it has lots of gore, psychological stuff, lots of theological and philosophical themes and really good action. It's a great read.

#60 Edited by Toratorn (7265 posts) - - Show Bio

@zillag said:

He is an extremely inconsistent character and literally his best feats on his own was when he was fighting Genis-Vell, WWH and Terrax, everything else is either lack luster as you can see above, inconsistent or straight up him being amped like the instance you mentioned that include the Void and DSS.

To be fair, he does have other good feats. Like fighting Collective, Void and stomping Doom. But on the other hand, he also has other low ends, like being hurt by calm Savage Hulk hugging him, being hurt by early Thing and struggling against She-Hulk. Which only reinforces your point that he is all over the place.

Oh and btw, Carol was amped when she KOed Sentry. But even then, if Sentry really was as strong as implied, I'm pretty sure that she shouldn't have been able to do that even if she went Binary.

#61 Posted by michaelfnshotz (194 posts) - - Show Bio

@zillag: "Stalemated savage hulk"

their fight was incloclusive, and keyword: "stable" i.e not sentry at full power.

#62 Posted by ZillaG (615 posts) - - Show Bio

@michaelfnshotz: They were portrayed even for the short duration that the fight was featured as in neither dominated the other.

I never said one won over the other so yes the fight was inconclusive. Stable Sentry is Sentry at his own full power, other versions include unstable Sentry whose powers fluctuate, DSS which is Sentry amped by death seed, Void Sentry which is Sentry possesed by Void and merged Sentry which is Sentry working together with Void. So again stable Sentry is Sentry at his full power when using only his own power and not outside amps or Void help.

#63 Posted by michaelfnshotz (194 posts) - - Show Bio

@zillag: it was LITERALLY one panel, and you determined it was a "stalemate"

Avatar image for god_of_butchers
#64 Edited by god_of_butchers (72 posts) - - Show Bio

Does this Hulk has more durability than Celestials, if no Thor oneshots

#65 Posted by ZillaG (615 posts) - - Show Bio

@michaelfnshotz: It was several pages and then several pages of others talking while the fight was happening off panel and during that time Sentry didn't beat up Hulk and come back and stop him which was his sole purpose for existing at that point.

#66 Posted by ZillaG (615 posts) - - Show Bio

No Caption Provided

#67 Edited by RandomGuy287 (1135 posts) - - Show Bio
@zillag said:

Current Juggernaut isn't much better as he has been losing fights to the guys like Iceman

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

Lost to Deadpool who used a cement truck to beat(although this IMO is straight up bad writing)

Got overwhelmed by Venom

So it really gives you the idea that current Juggernaut is not that powerful or unstoppable, he is more of a jobber than anything.

he also got wrecked by brother voodoo in uncanny avengers comic and kinda lost to mini beast in x-men blue

#68 Posted by michaelfnshotz (194 posts) - - Show Bio
No Caption Provided

@zillag: And it was this Sentry in said "fight"?

Matter of fact, what was the story itself about

#69 Posted by Toratorn (7265 posts) - - Show Bio

Well, if you want to play this game...

No Caption Provided

Lmao

#70 Posted by ZillaG (615 posts) - - Show Bio

@zillag said:

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

Got overwhelmed by Venom

he also got wrecked by brother voodoo in uncanny avengers comic and kinda lost to mini beast in x-men blue

Damn i didn't even know about those 2 instances, i guess he truly is jobbing nowadays.

#71 Posted by ZillaG (615 posts) - - Show Bio

No Caption Provided

@zillag: And it was this Sentry in said "fight"?

Matter of fact, what was the story itself about

No it was not that Sentry, he didn't even look like him at all. Is this another one of your accounts WITB?

#72 Posted by RandomGuy287 (1135 posts) - - Show Bio

@zillag said:
@randomguy287 said:
@zillag said:

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

Got overwhelmed by Venom

Damn i didn't even know about those 2 instances, i guess he truly is jobbing nowadays.

here's the scans:

mini beast:

Gallery image 1Gallery image 2

brother voodoo:

Gallery image 1Gallery image 2

#73 Edited by Brittonic_para (244 posts) - - Show Bio

Team. Honestly, hulk 1 shotting thor just seemed like more BS, just like thor oneshotting hulk with lightning back in the day. Thor has taken worse. Much worse, and just seemed disrespectful to his character. Regen is good and all, but hulk can still be K.O'd. It will take a while, but my bet is on ragdolling hulk. Especially with sentrys speed, I don't think he stands much chance at all. Spite.

#74 Posted by michaelfnshotz (194 posts) - - Show Bio

@zillag:

i it's a self contained story

Not connected to.the marvel cannon lol

This mini series was a simple anniversary series to Marvel Knights

#75 Edited by ZillaG (615 posts) - - Show Bio

@michaelfnshotz:

It is connected to the Marvel canon, the whole point of the story in the end is that they got everything back to normal. They even reference how all is back as it was before.

you are just shifting the goal post every time i debunk something you said. Whats next the whole thing was a dream or something?

Edit: I predicted it, the retard actually thinks the whole thing was a simulation.

The world is real, the location they are in(a city) isn't, they are still in the same room where Sentry was, but Hulk fought the real Sentry you idiot.

#76 Posted by michaelfnshotz (194 posts) - - Show Bio

@zillag: Wait, so you DO know the entire thing was a simulation 🤣

Also based off those two scans said world wasnt real. So this entire post was pointless.

Avatar image for eternaldarkfury
#77 Posted by EternalDarkFury (1664 posts) - - Show Bio

Team.