#6  Edited By Alphamon

@twrtwrtw: cuz he can hang with and take blows from all father Thor

twrtwrtw

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

@alphamon: Yeah, but he was also getting stombed by Black Panter.

Alphamon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@twrtwrtw: um, no he wasn’t. Hulk was dealing with multiple avengers that he didn’t want to fight and panther got in like two good shots with his kimoyo energy weapons or whatever

twrtwrtw

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By twrtwrtw
@alphamon said:

@twrtwrtw: um, no he wasn’t. Hulk was dealing with multiple avengers that he didn’t want to fight and panther got in like two good shots with his kimoyo energy weapons or whatever

By mutiple avengers you mean BP and Thor, right? The others were distracted with Betty and the Gamma Flight.

Also, chopping your arm off and piercing your heart is a bit more than simply "good shots".

SirDragonFly

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Savage was confirmed to be stronger he stomps.

TheQuatum

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

New Fixit is Immortal Hulk amped to heaven. He absolutely wins. If we're talking the Hulk at the end of Immortal Hulk, he slaughters 0 difficulty.

Alphamon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@twrtwrtw: fair enough

doesn’t really matter since I’m pretty sure devil hulk doesn’t have any kimoyo energy on him

SirDragonFly

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By SirDragonFly
@thequatum said:

New Fixit is Immortal Hulk amped to heaven. He absolutely wins. If we're talking the Hulk at the end of Immortal Hulk, he slaughters 0 difficulty.

Didn't know that a little bit of radiation from X-Ray (one of the U-Foes) can amp one to heaven, or to the point of slaughtering Devil/Savage Hulk with 0 difficulty... especially when Savage Hulk was still confirmed to be stronger than him.

TheQuatum

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By TheQuatum

@sirdragonfly: Well it certainly did amp him to heaven. The OP was immortal Hulk so I said the original Immortal Hulk in that series gets whipped as Fixit is just as smart and even more amped.

If we're talking end of Immortal Hulk vs Fixit, Fixit gets popped like a tin can.

I'm being dramatic though you're right. Fixit doesn't no diff original Immortal Hulk but he wins for sure

twrtwrtw

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sirdragonfly: Well it certainly did amp him to heaven. The OP was immortal Hulk so I said the original Immortal Hulk in that series gets whipped as Fixit is just as smart and even more amped.

Is he?

twrtwrtw

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By twrtwrtw
@alphamon said:

@twrtwrtw:doesn’t really matter since I’m pretty sure devil hulk doesn’t have any kimoyo energy on him

Didn't Devil Hulk had better feats?

Alphamon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

thedailybagel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19 thedailybagel  Moderator

Nothing indicates fixit was amped. He didn’t do anything that Devil Hulk shouldn’t be able to do as well.

takenstew22

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20 takenstew22  Moderator

Nothing indicates fixit was amped. He didn’t do anything that Devil Hulk shouldn’t be able to do as well.

Fighting King Thor?

rajjarsalt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Didn't he absorb cosmic energy from the UFoes? Pretty sure he's a Rulk in that sense - he even looked red in the Below Place

rajjarsalt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thequatum said:

Didn't know that a little bit of radiation from X-Ray (one of the U-Foes) can amp one to heaven, or to the point of slaughtering Devil/Savage Hulk with 0 difficulty... especially when Savage Hulk was still confirmed to be stronger than him.

X-Ray has potent anti-gamma it his feasible for him to do something like that

thedailybagel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23 thedailybagel  Moderator

@thedailybagel said:

Fighting King Thor?

Devil Hulk team busted the whole avengers and oneshotted Thor (he wasn't King Thor, but still). I don't see why he wouldn't be able to replicate what Fixit did, he can heal just the same as well.

@thedailybagel said:

Didn't he absorb cosmic energy from the UFoes? Pretty sure he's a Rulk in that sense - he even looked red in the Below Place

He was massively weakened to begin with because Banner was seperated, so yeah, but that doesn't mean he was more powerful. Black Panther indicated his strength was 'restored' and he didn't really do anything that Devil Hulk shouldn't be able to do. Devil Hulks performance against the Avengers in round one was good enough that he should easily be able to replicate what Joe did the second time.

rajjarsalt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By rajjarsalt
@thedailybagel said:
@takenstew22 said:
@thedailybagel said:

Fighting King Thor?

Devil Hulk team busted the whole avengers and oneshotted Thor (he wasn't King Thor, but still). I don't see why he wouldn't be able to replicate what Fixit did, he can heal just the same as well.

@rajjarsalt said:
@thedailybagel said:

He was massively weakened to begin with because Banner was seperated, so yeah, but that doesn't mean he was more powerful. Black Panther indicated his strength was 'restored' and he didn't really do anything that Devil Hulk shouldn't be able to do. Devil Hulks performance against the Avengers in round one was good enough that he should easily be able to replicate what Joe did the second time.

He said in hell he was as strong as he ever was or something on those lines

SirDragonFly

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By SirDragonFly
@rajjarsalt said:
@sirdragonfly said:
@thequatum said:

X-Ray has potent anti-gamma it his feasible for him to do something like that

What is anti-gamma? Shouldn't it be actually making Hulk weaker?

X-Ray was shooting cosmic rays at Hulk, not gamma or anti-gamma.

thedailybagel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By thedailybagel  Moderator

@rajjarsalt: I think he said that before hell. Regardless, “as strong as I ever was” doesn’t mean “stronger than I ever was”, it implies he’s as strong as he used to be, or isn’t any weaker. Savage Hulk was also clearly stronger than him in hell.

thedailybagel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By thedailybagel  Moderator

@sirdragonfly: anti gamma rays were its own thing that was sometimes used against Hulk, mostly just in classic days. It was one of his weaknesses and could turn him back into Banner or weaken him but never really brought up in the last 20 or 30 years. Immortal Hulk just retconned them into being cosmic rays.

SirDragonFly

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By SirDragonFly

@sirdragonfly: anti gamma rays were its own thing that was sometimes used against Hulk, mostly just in classic days. It was one of his weaknesses and could turn him back into Banner or weaken him but never really brought up in the last 20 or 30 years. Immortal Hulk just retconned them into being cosmic rays.

Thanks I recall it now.

twrtwrtw

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By twrtwrtw
@thedailybagel said:

@rajjarsalt: I think he said that before hell. Regardless, “as strong as I ever was” doesn’t mean “stronger than I ever was”, it implies he’s as strong as he used to be, or isn’t any weaker. Savage Hulk was also clearly stronger than him in hell.

The panel seems to indicate that it brought Joe back to his grey form power level:

No Caption Provided
rajjarsalt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@twrtwrtw said:
@thedailybagel said:

The panel seems to indicate that it brought Joe back to his grey form power level:

No Caption Provided

Well as I recall Grey Hulk did shatter a rock twice the size of Earth

Jko1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@twrtwrtw said:
@thedailybagel said:

No Caption Provided

Wasn't that a massive outlier?

takenstew22

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32 takenstew22  Moderator

@jko1 said:
@rajjarsalt said:
@twrtwrtw said:
@thedailybagel said:

No Caption Provided

Yes but don't tell Raj that etc.

rajjarsalt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jko1 said:
@rajjarsalt said:
@twrtwrtw said:
@thedailybagel said:

No Caption Provided

Yes but don't tell Raj that etc.

Smh but a mountain level feat would be an outlier for Devil Hulk so it's all fair I say

takenstew22

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34 takenstew22  Moderator
rajjarsalt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By rajjarsalt

Yes his best feat is collapsing a small mountain in Slott's Fantastic Four run and he had Puppet's Master's rage added to his own

twrtwrtw

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By twrtwrtw
@rajjarsalt said:

Yes his best feat is collapsing a small mountain in Slott's Fantastic Four run and he had Puppet's Master's rage added to his own

I say thee nay!

Manage to crack unworty Thor skull

No Caption Provided

Hercules hurt his own hand by punching him

No Caption Provided

He easily broke free from Herc and Jane grip by simply moving his shoulders.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

He used Surfer's board against Nebulom, with the strikes being strong enough to bend the board.

No Caption Provided

rajjarsalt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By rajjarsalt
@twrtwrtw said:
@rajjarsalt said:

I say thee nay!

Manage to crack unworty Thor skull

No Caption Provided

Hercules hurt his own hand by punching him

No Caption Provided

He easily broke free from Herc and Jane grip by simply moving his shoulders.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

He used Surfer's board against Nebulom, with the strikes being strong enough to bend the board.

No Caption Provided

Thor(s), Hercules, Surfer, etc are inconsistent as well. Devil Hulk has scaling but I was speaking in the department of actual feats, otherwise the original feat in question would bring nothing to the table.

All I'm saying is the consistency logic used to dismantle Fixit's great feat would bring utter ruination 'pon Devil Hulk. Tit for that etc

twrtwrtw

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38  Edited By twrtwrtw
@rajjarsalt said:

Thor(s), Hercules, Surfer, etc are inconsistent as well. Devil Hulk has scaling but I was speaking in the department of actual feats, otherwise the original feat in question would bring nothing to the table.

All I'm saying is the consistency logic used to dismantle Fixit's great feat would bring utter ruination 'pon Devil Hulk. Tit for that etc

All of Devil's Hulk feats above are under his main writter(Al Ewing). While Joe was much weaker out of this specific issue.

rajjarsalt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39  Edited By rajjarsalt
@twrtwrtw said:
@rajjarsalt said:

All of Devil's Hulk feats above are under his main writter(Al Ewing). While Joe was much weaker out of this specific issue.

Well Fixit's a Rulk now as opposed to a Hulk. Which allows him access to cosmic power so yeah he'd be stronger here

twrtwrtw

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40  Edited By twrtwrtw
@rajjarsalt said:

Well Fixit's a Rulk now as opposed to a Hulk. Which allows him access to cosmic power so yeah he'd be stronger here

*Cosmic Radiation.

Cosmic Radiation granted the F4 their powers. Cosmic power is the one used by Galactus and his heralds.

Also, it's worth of mention that Ross and Joe aren't the same type of Red Hulk. Ross is a Hulk of both cosmic and gamma radiation, while Joe only has cosmic rays on him.

Avatar image for deactivated-6492584c7b507
deactivated-6492584c7b507

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

SirKaboom15

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

I thought this was OG Fixit for a second...

AxiomPulse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for asgardianweapon
asgardianweapon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers