• 156 results
#1 Posted by stl9997 (2267 posts) - - Show Bio

H2H only. Win via K.O or incapacitate, but no BFR. Fight takes place in an abandoned desert planet. This is a one time fight, so no saying "Doomsday comes back and is now immune". Very curious as to where this Hulk after seeing this new incarnation in action.

#2 Posted by Lvenger (36109 posts) - - Show Bio

Current Hulk is not that powerful yet to defeat HP Doomsday.

#3 Posted by shadyxv (523 posts) - - Show Bio

Didn't hulk basically hurt two high tiers without trying and was able to draw blood from a elder of universe? I say he has some chance.

#4 Posted by stl9997 (2267 posts) - - Show Bio

@lvenger: I don't know, I'm not coming into this with any bias, since Hulk and DD are really my favorite characters, but I think it's gotta be a close fight. This Hulk is seemingly at above WBH levels if not greater.

#5 Posted by Lvenger (36109 posts) - - Show Bio

@stl9997: He's nowhere near WBH levels. He might be near Green Scar/WWH at best but he's not comparable to WBH.

#6 Edited by P00TY (5781 posts) - - Show Bio

@shadyxv: Is drawing blood from Grandmaster a feat? Is he known to be durable?

#7 Posted by shadyxv (523 posts) - - Show Bio

@p00ty: yes, and why that is a feat is because he was giving all he can to grandmaster/challenger and he barely draw some blood while hulk wasn't even trying and trashed Avengers.

Avatar image for blackpantherisb
#8 Posted by blackpantherisb (6409 posts) - - Show Bio

Not even WBH could beat HP Doomsday, Immortal Hulk gets curbstomped.

#9 Edited by stl9997 (2267 posts) - - Show Bio

@blackpantherisb: Factually not true based on feats. WWH was able to stop Sentry, and still have enough juice to turn back into the Hulk even stronger than when he beat Sentry.

Not saying WBH would win, DD and Hulk are my favorite characters, but feats and showings indicate it would be a tough fight for both, and Immortal Hulk may be more powerful than WBH.

Avatar image for blackpantherisb
#10 Posted by blackpantherisb (6409 posts) - - Show Bio

@stl9997: And Sentry is a Superman tier character (weaker than Supes overall) who would get fodderized by HP Doomsday.

#11 Edited by stl9997 (2267 posts) - - Show Bio

@blackpantherisb: That's just not true. Sentry is a spiced up clone of Supes with different unique abilities. One of which is calming the Hulk down with his glow. So while Sentry and Hulk were fighting, Sentry was essentially weakening the Hulk and still was not able to put him down, and that wasn't even WBH. I love DD, but this H/P wank is unreal, when he "stomps" everyone who's clearly in his range of power and there's just assumed no way anyone could do anything about it, even though Hulk has now squared up with a few sky father tier characters, is silly. H/P DD would have problems with the stronger Hulk incarnations.

#12 Posted by stl9997 (2267 posts) - - Show Bio

@blackpantherisb: The only way it isn't a close fight, is if DD could neutralize Hulk's healing, and I don't believe even with his evolving HP DD is capable of that.

#13 Posted by Kirkseven (1884 posts) - - Show Bio

Doomsday should win here.

Avatar image for thebestofthebest
#14 Posted by ThEBeStOfTheBeST (8491 posts) - - Show Bio

Hulk gets curbed.

Avatar image for deactivated-5b2121a0a9a00
#15 Posted by deactivated-5b2121a0a9a00 (10000 posts) - - Show Bio
@lvenger said:

#16 Edited by mace1111 (354 posts) - - Show Bio

@stl9997 said:

@blackpantherisb: That's just not true. Sentry is a spiced up clone of Supes with different unique abilities. One of which is calming the Hulk down with his glow. So while Sentry and Hulk were fighting, Sentry was essentially weakening the Hulk and still was not able to put him down, and that wasn't even WBH. I love DD, but this H/P wank is unreal, when he "stomps" everyone who's clearly in his range of power and there's just assumed no way anyone could do anything about it, even though Hulk has now squared up with a few sky father tier characters, is silly. H/P DD would have problems with the stronger Hulk incarnations.

Sentry

Strength level

Class 100+; the Sentry possesses superhuman strength enabling him to lift well over 100 tons easily. He has been able to stalemate one of the most powerful incarnations of the Hulk while weakened by his Agoraphobia, destroy the Shields of Dr Doom and even contain a Cosmic Cube for a while before it was absorbed into the Sentry's body.

• Superhuman Strength: The Sentry's strength varies greatly and depends on his mental stability. The Sentry possesses vast superhuman strength, granting him the ability to lift (press) far in excess of 100 tons easily. He is one of the strongest beings in the Universe. He has demonstrated several astonishing feats of strength during his career, including easily lifting tremendous weights, ripping Carnage in two, taking Terrax the Tamer's cosmic axe and shattering it with his bare hands, lifting a cruise liner effortlessly, and his unrestrained power overloaded the Absorbing Man. The Void was even able to break the Hulk's limbs with relative ease, and the Sentry himself was able to easily kill Ares by ripping him in half. He can also absorb solar radiation for additional strength. The Sentry has yet to demonstrate an upper-limit to his strength, but he has shown that it can rival the likes of the Hulk, although this depends on his mental state. The Sentry has also shown enough physical strength to be able beat the Void into submission more than once with pure force when he was relatively stable, which shows a high degree of power.

Anyway normal sentry is more powerful then superman and worldbreaker hulk.Sentry is stronger then superman and equal to worldbreaker hulk.616 Sentry came back in the doctor strange comic has own comic now and it's hard to say how strong he is now however but he is clearly stronger then superman and it's hard to to say if he is now equal in strength to worldbreaker hulk or stronger

Posted by dami24434

I swear hulk fan boys are annoying. and jarnbjorn produces piercing damage, I don't get how hulk punches harder than a piecing device, and he only finished what unworthy thor started, who knows how many strikes left it would take thor to bust through the bunker?

and the reason I said avengers were nerfed was because they limited Jane's striking power, I don't care how much hulk fans wants to ignore this, Jane should send his ass hurling via mjolnir strikes, or mjolnir blitz etc , wonder man held back, he could have gone ionic then toss his ass to space, wasp didn't even use her shrinking hax due to plot reason she didn't even fight hulk, I mean she could easily bfr him to the microverse with her shrinking ray, vision fought like an idiot, he could easily scramble his brain without going tangible , Jane could have easily use a more powerful lightning than the one depicted , although we could say Jane can't use her more powerful attacks due to other avengers member there, so she was nerfed while other members fought like idiots.

By the way some say immortal hulk is more powerful then world breaker hulk or around that level while others he is around world war hulk level..

It's hard to say however but if the avengers were not nerfed then that would mean immortal hulk would be more powerful then worldbreaker hulk.

Avatar image for termiteone4ever
#17 Posted by termiteone4ever (12665 posts) - - Show Bio

@lvenger said:

Hulk will never be that powerful to defeat HP Doomsday. (Facts )

#18 Posted by EmpressOfDread (11963 posts) - - Show Bio

HP Doomsday should be too much for standard Hulks. WBH is a better match, even that is debatable.

#19 Posted by Gilneas (612 posts) - - Show Bio

@lvenger said:

When was the first time you realized you can see into the future?

Also there are versions of Hulk that wipe the floor with HP DD.

#20 Posted by Lvenger (36109 posts) - - Show Bio
@lvenger said:

WBH could get powerful enough to stalemate him.

#21 Posted by Thedailybagel (12490 posts) - - Show Bio

To be honest, using just DOS and HP feats, how on Earth is Hulk getting brought down?

#22 Edited by Ninjaboss123 (1372 posts) - - Show Bio

@lvenger: powerful enough to stalmete him? With Doomsdays healing I would find that unlikely. With everything Doomsday has tanked in HP. Striking wise Doomsday has tanked 4,000+ Superman punches and that wasn't even the strongest version of Doomsday.

Tanked a blast equal to a million nuke blast. Fought the whole JL (Wally, WW, Kyle, MMH, amped Superman, Darksied, Radiant and more) his hits completely demolished them. His spikes were able to go through Superman.

Edit: the only times Doomsday has been stalemated was in DOS. Besides that it was true pls. The story usually involves Sending Doomsday through time or into the phantom zone. Pointing to needing plot to "beat" him.

#23 Posted by Worldofthunder (4928 posts) - - Show Bio

WBH can't even beat him, let alone a weaker version. Doomsday curbs

#24 Posted by shadyxv (523 posts) - - Show Bio
Avatar image for simon_the_digger
#25 Posted by Simon_the_digger (7048 posts) - - Show Bio

Banner gets merked

#26 Posted by EmpressOfDread (11963 posts) - - Show Bio

This is not a fair battle. Current Hulk is nowhere near HP Doomsday level or even WBH level. WBH is way more powerful.

#27 Posted by thegreatlordd (1258 posts) - - Show Bio

@lvenger said:

Hulk once had the Infinity Gauntlet, GG.

#28 Edited by AbstractRaze (2101 posts) - - Show Bio

Doomsday does not necessarily need to die in order to attain invulnerability, alone through the regeneration of his limbs, he eventually will gain such, but this weaker version of Hulk won't even scratch Hunter Prey Doomsday at all, WBH is a better match even though this stronger version of Hulk loses with mid difficulties.

#29 Posted by DayWalker98 (114 posts) - - Show Bio

Immortal hulk as of now...

#30 Posted by Sawed_Off_It (13068 posts) - - Show Bio

What has Immortal Hulk done?

#31 Posted by CaptainCoolade (577 posts) - - Show Bio

@sawed_off_it: one shotted current thor, overloaded black panthers suit i think, can control his body after arms and legs and stuff being seperated.

#32 Edited by Sawed_Off_It (13068 posts) - - Show Bio

@captaincoolade: I am not sure that is good enough to compete with Hunter Prey Doomsday. I don't keep up with comics in general, but how tough is current Thor?

#33 Posted by Lucano (3269 posts) - - Show Bio

This version of DD is not only stronger than this version of The Hulk, it is also massively faster and way more durable. This is a mismatch to be honest. The Hulk who can compete with H/P Doomsday is WBH and other OP versions that would actually stomp him, but Immortal, not a chance.

#34 Posted by CaptainCoolade (577 posts) - - Show Bio

@sawed_off_it: hes an echo of his former self preety much. hes been used to show how strong other characters are lately

#35 Posted by Kirkseven (1884 posts) - - Show Bio

Eh, I don't think anybody is getting st0mped here.

#36 Posted by DayWalker98 (114 posts) - - Show Bio

@lucano: lmao prove he is stronger...

#37 Posted by DayWalker98 (114 posts) - - Show Bio

This incarnation of Hulk is directly mentioned to be VASTLY more stronger than the previous Hulk incarnations, which includes an incarnation of Hulk like Indestructible who has 3 planetary, 1 star, 1 moon level feat. Immortal Hulk has shrugged off Jane and Herc just by flexing his muscles even though in the same comic they held the weight of planet Earth in place.

#38 Posted by Thedailybagel (12490 posts) - - Show Bio

To be honest, using just DOS and HP feats, how on Earth is Hulk getting brought down?

#39 Posted by HellionVulcan (6780 posts) - - Show Bio

This incarnation of Hulk is directly mentioned to be VASTLY more stronger than the previous Hulk incarnations, which includes an incarnation of Hulk like Indestructible who has 3 planetary, 1 star, 1 moon level feat. Immortal Hulk has shrugged off Jane and Herc just by flexing his muscles even though in the same comic they held the weight of planet Earth in place.

And later on Immortal Hulk got floored and his mouth busted by one She-Hulk punch as HP Doomsday is more consistent than Immortal Hulk at present time.

#40 Posted by ITACHI_IS_GAWD (440 posts) - - Show Bio

Doomsday wins yet again

#41 Edited by Virtuozzo (940 posts) - - Show Bio

@hellionvulcan said:
said:

And later on Immortal Hulk got floored and his mouth busted by one She-Hulk punch as HP Doomsday is more consistent than Immortal Hulk at present time.

He got floored by a surprise attack so? Being floored by even much weaker opponents let alone a She-Hulk who is supposedly amped to be above regular Hulk is perfectly normal, the fact that Hulk shrugged it off completely got up and one-shot her 2 miles away is the part you should focus on since that is perfectly consistent to what Hulk has been doing so far. Not to mention that in the same comic he one-shot Thor, GR and Hulkbuster, BP consistency at its finest. His mouth wasn't busted either, he got a little lip bleed and it didn't matter one bit, especially considering how OP current Hulks healing factor is, he could lose all the blood he ever had and it still wouldn't make a difference to him. So Immortal Hulk is perfectly consistent HP DD on the other hand entire feats consist solely on scaling and has no actual feats on his own. People overrate him to high hell because he beat a bunch of high tiers, most of them off screen but they forget that all those characters where also nerfed to high hell like Superman who did less damage to Braniac than a car hitting Braniac did, or when he struggled immensely to stop a 300 ton plane from falling and could barely even go hypersonic, that is the Superman DD was fighting, not the FTL, planetary character that people assume.

Oh and as for even more consistency a preview of things to come

No Caption Provided

I said a long time ago, Hulk is just gonna keep getting better and better, heh.

#42 Posted by Rajjar (854 posts) - - Show Bio

As of the last issue Doomsday isn't putting IH down.

#43 Posted by HellionVulcan (6780 posts) - - Show Bio

@virtuozzo: awww making excuses for how inconsistent Immortal Hulk has been and that random drawing means nothing without context.

@rajjar said:

All he has to do if fight Immortal Hulk during the day lol.

#44 Edited by Rajjar (854 posts) - - Show Bio

@hellionvulcan said:

@virtuozzo: awww making excuses for how inconsistent Immortal Hulk has been and that random drawing means nothing without context.

@rajjar said:

That is altering the conditions unfairly, since you already got H/P DD.

#45 Edited by Virtuozzo (940 posts) - - Show Bio

@hellionvulcan said:

@rajjar said:

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA, what is inconsistent about IH? On this entire site you are literally the only person that has said IH is inconsistent. Is it him one-shotting Thor, Hulkbuster, She-Hulk, BP? Or dozens of other characters he has 1-3 shot so far? Maybe it's him healing from a blown out chest or from being in pieces? Or him tanking attacks from high tiers and team busters with no to minimal damage and ultimately shrugging it all off? Maybe it's him stomping on Gamora while she had 5 infinity gems and he only had 1 which only gave him the ability to remove gravity so he can fly lol. Like i said to you before Hulk is gonna keep getting better and better and your excuses are only gonna look worse and worse and more desperate.

Of course, we will wait just a little while before the issue comes out to get the full context, just try not to cry too much in December.

#46 Posted by HellionVulcan (6780 posts) - - Show Bio

@virtuozzo: Tanking attacks from teambusters get floored by one punch and gets injured a lot constantly.

Of course, we will wait just a little while before the issue comes out to get the full context, just try not to cry too much in December.

I didn't cry for how badly Immortal Hulk was for being floored by one punch or that he died while Sentry (and Namor) owned them all a lot easier; but like i said before and i'll say it again it won't go your way in terms of Hulk fan service.

#47 Edited by Virtuozzo (940 posts) - - Show Bio

@hellionvulcan: Tanking attacks from teambusters get floored by one punch and gets injured a lot constantly.

Floored by one surprise attack from a massively amped She-Hulk that he completely shrugged off and proceeded to one-shot, how desperate can you get?

Who has been injuring him constantly when he has been shrugging off attacks from dozens of heroes so far and the comic went into painful detail to explain to us just how hard it is to cut his lifeless organs let alone damage Hulk himself and ultimately how much do those injuries matter since he can heal from even shit like this

No Caption Provided

I didn't cry for how badly Immortal Hulk was for being floored by one punch or that he died while Sentry (and Namor) owned them all a lot easier; but like i said before and i'll say it again it won't go your way in terms of Hulk fan service.

Oh poor child, it's so obvious at this point everyone can see it. You focus too much on characters being floored by one punch and not what happens after ore before that, so by your logic Hulk flooring Zeus is all that mattered and not the epic beating Zeus gave him after? It's so easy to turn your logic against you, it's hilarious.

Also Sentry and Namor didn't actually take out any of the Avengers, not a single one so they didn't own anything, while Hulk one-shot all of them and neither of them got hit by a Doomsday device specifically designed to exploit Hulks one weakness and it still wasn't enough to stop him completely or kill him as you say since he didn't die from it as he just healed from it all. On top of that both Namor and Sentry were amped, Hulk did all of that with his own power. Man even i am surprise just how impressive this Hulk is, he is giving his detractors brain damage just by existing.

In the end, no matter how hard you try, how desperate you become, Hulk will keep getting better and better and your arguments are gonna keep getting worse and more desperate, enough for everyone to see, the entire forums is shifting it's mind on Hulk and rating him higher and higher with each issue that comes out since he becomes more and more powerful, while you are left preforming mental gymnastics trying to discredit him on every turn and failing in spectacular fashion.

#48 Posted by HellionVulcan (6780 posts) - - Show Bio

@hellionvulcan: Tanking attacks from teambusters get floored by one punch and gets injured a lot constantly.

Floored by one surprise attack from a massively amped She-Hulk that he completely shrugged off and proceeded to one-shot, how desperate can you get?

Who has been injuring him constantly when he has been shrugging off attacks from dozens of heroes so far and the comic went into painful detail to explain to us just how hard it is to cut his lifeless organs let alone damage Hulk himself and ultimately how much do those injuries matter since he can heal from even shit like this

No Caption Provided

Oh poor child, it's so obvious at this point everyone can see it. You focus too much on characters being floored by one punch and not what happens after ore before that, so by your logic Hulk flooring Zeus is all that mattered and not the epic beating Zeus gave him after? It's so easy to turn your logic against you, it's hilarious.

Also Sentry and Namor didn't actually take out any of the Avengers, not a single one so they didn't own anything, while Hulk one-shot all of them and neither of them got hit by a Doomsday device specifically designed to exploit Hulks one weakness and it still wasn't enough to stop him completely or kill him as you say since he didn't die from it as he just healed from it all. On top of that both Namor and Sentry were amped, Hulk did all of that with his own power. Man even i am surprise just how impressive this Hulk is, he is giving his detractors brain damage just by existing.

In the end, no matter how hard you try, how desperate you become, Hulk will keep getting better and better and your arguments are gonna keep getting worse and more desperate, enough for everyone to see, the entire forums is shifting it's mind on Hulk and rating him higher and higher with each issue that comes out since he becomes more and more powerful, while you are left preforming mental gymnastics trying to discredit him on every turn and failing in spectacular fashion.

Zeus did get knocked down but he remained 100% fine while Immortal Hulk got injured by your standards by a singular punch, Sasquatch injured Immortal Hulk so has She-Hulk etc and Immortal Hulk one shot the Avengers after he got an amp from the previous issue lololol. Namor held back the entire time showing better durability than Immortal Hulk will ever showcase and Sentry absolutely owned Hulkbuster and the Avengers far easier than this Hulk.

Who's mind has changed on Hulk since everyone he fights just has to wait or evade him until dawn to one shot him as that's how badly Doomsday will win this as Immortal Hulk can not fight during the day.

#49 Posted by Kingant27 (16374 posts) - - Show Bio

Doomsday.

#50 Posted by Pipxeroth (8872 posts) - - Show Bio

Hulk oneshots