• 90 results
#51 Edited by WollfMyth209 (16500 posts) - - Show Bio
#52 Edited by HellionVulcan (7194 posts) - - Show Bio

@ritamthebest said:

@hellionvulcan: what do you mean by saying hulk hasn't shown the same durability while fighting Jane Thor and herc?? The latter literally hurt his hand when he tried to sucker punch the hulk at a point of time, and this is not anyone we're talking about, this is the Olympian God of strength. It's a HUGE deal. Sorry I don't see despero winning this in any way. And how come people still think he can win through telepathy against this Hulk after all the amazing tp resistance feats he has shown? Are you serious? It's an absolute slaughterstomp in favour of the hulk...

Maybe Because the she-Hulk moment where she hulk injured Hulk with a punch,a featless demon hurt this Hulk etc as Hulk can not replicate his feats from that Jane and Herc encounter, Thanos telepathy is arguably some where close to Despero and Thanos still broke through the Hulk resistance instantly and Despero will do the same.

#53 Edited by HellionVulcan (7194 posts) - - Show Bio

@intothevoid:It is relevant because it was such a goddamn good issue and the whole Hell arc in general i haven't enjoyed reading a comic this much in years, literally. And the best part is yet to come, i am so excited. And that's a weird way of saying Absorbing Man gave Hulk back the gamme(and Bruce Banner) that he took from him in the first place. Your desperation is showing again.

It actually happened on panel if Absorbing Man hadn't done what he did Hulk wouldn't have been able to do the thunderclap as it's clearly shown on panel, what desperation as i am enjoying how disappointed you get when you state something is gonna happen next and it doesn't.

Heli, baby, sweety. You couldn't mock a kid with a disability if you wanted to, you are like the most mocked person on this site lol. We still could get the Wolrdbreaker in fact Al teased it quite recently on twitter, when Hulk fights TOBA again. But i honestly don't care or need Worldbreaker here, Immortal Hulk on his own is doing more than great in driving you mentally insane. I just brought him up because it stirs the sand in your vagina and it's working amazingly lol.

Why would i mock anyone with a disability when i can freely mock you ? as it's far more enjoyable and worth it to see your petty replies, Hulk will fight The One Below again thanks to Absorbing Man but i'll still read the comic just to spite you.

You've made spelling errors as well Heli the only difference is i have plenty of other substantial material to mock you with, while you have nothing else than to revert to a literal Grammar Nazi, which is the lowest common denominator and always a sign of someone losing the plot and the argument. It doesn't have to show external damage for us to know he damaged him as he was screaming in pain. And the absolutely irony of you whining about reading comprehension when it wasn't Strange who was telling Hulk violence isn't the way to deal with Nebulon but it was Nebulon himself who was telling Hulk to stop hitting him.

Lie as i can mock you in other ways like Playing Possum Intensifies and the Wonder man meme etc you must've forgotten a lot of our history, Screaming in pain doesn't correlate to damage as you said there was damage and there wasn't so why make something up like that when all Hulk did was bend Surfer's board so pointless feat is pointless.

It really shouldn't be this easy to make fun of you, but somehow you pull through and make it super easy for me ahahahahaha. Amazing how "you can't read" backfired against you immediately. Poetic justice. No "ragdolling" lol, yea he was gonna radgoll a creature hundred times bigger than him that treated Surfer like fodder. Also Nebulon didn't dominate Hulk at any point he just threw him off him and Hulk was completely unharmed and Mephisto didn't save them from Nebulon as Nebulon wasn't a threat to them, his plans already failed at that point, Mephisto just came to claim what was his.

So why say and use the words ragdoll and damage when neither happened ? as it seems like a deliberate lie to high ball the Hulk.

Where was Thor depowered? There was no mentioning of him being depowered? Yea that Namor was massively amped, before that amp he lost to Thor in 1v1 in Thors newest comic.

Thor winning wasn't even on panel just like how Thor hit Juggernaut once grabbed the item he was after and fled and still the comic said Juggernaut lost, it doesn't make it a legit loss since it's not on panel and it's not even explained how Namor even lost in the first place.

Again more of your inability to read inability to get the noggin-joggin. It is amazing since Surfers board is as tough as his own body.Moreover, the board tanked an attack that previously disintegrated, cut through and basically deatomized Silver Surfer during Silver Surfer vol.3 #120 and was showcased immune to every single piece of damage or attack from Uni-Lord's repertoire to the point it actually came out flying faster than the same attacks Surfer was enduring mediocrely without any visible damage nor determent.

Incorrect as Surfer's board and body are only as durable as the writer wants it to be in any story as Cable broke his board too but it doesn't mean he could break Surfer's body, Dr Dredd cut Surfer but it doesn't mean he can cut the board either.

He did beat up Absorbing Man, he ripped his spine out and hit him with it and was standing above him pummeling him into the ground before he got shot by Buckshot and Absorbing Man ran away.

I said they both beat each other up and that's it so what part was i wrong ? as i didn't say Absorbing Man won or anything else lol.

It was the real version of the character and not only that but Al with his narration explains that Quilpoth which is also called Golachab represents strength in destruction, strength without judgement, strength without pity, strength of MONSTERS.

Nope as the meaning of the word means husk or shell of something which proves it was not the real Rulk nor was any other character there real besides Absorbing Man and Puck (iirc).

Yes? How are you this inept? Hulk while massively drained, weakened and looking like he came out of Auschwitz couldn't preform a thunderclap that he later could when he got reunited with Banner and had his gamma returned to him. How is this a bad thing for Hulk? A weaker Hulk didn't do something that a Hulk with his normal power level could? Ok? lol, you need to really raise that IQ somehow. Are you completely mentally deficient? Talking about distorting context when you are here tripping over your own arguments.

I never said it was bad but i said give the full context which involved Absorbing Man as i corrected your comment since it left out important parts for your agenda.

You do, because you despise Hulk and he is doing great in every way. You don't read him because you enjoy the story, you hate read him which is the worst and most pathetic form of reading about a character. Instead of reading each issue wanting to know what happens next in the story, to the character, or what exciting fights happen, you read it to see when will be the next time Hulk gets hurt from something so you can twist it into some kind of a low showing, but it hasn't been working out for you lately since nobody is buying your crap. Zeus did use hax and no amount of whining from you will ever change that, this is both implied and supported by the comic and by the writer. But that's the part that rustles you, there is always some proper context that explains something about a character you don't like. But there is never any proper context for why Gladiator gets take out by blasts that don't even knock out street level characters lol.

Wrong yet again as i read it to correct you and others who state things biasedly and that upsets you, nice assumption as to why i read it but it seems you are the one becoming erratic as to why i read it without even knowing any thing lol. Post the on-panel statement where it says Zeus used hax or stopped Hulk's healing factor as i know it doesn't exist and so do you but it still eats at you to know you can't lie your way out of it and what blast ko'd Gladiator as i have no idea what you are talking about.

Stay mad, stay bad, stay owned.

Never was but since you resort to insults in every single post, i'd say you're the one that's mad.

#54 Edited by IntoTheVoid (1295 posts) - - Show Bio
@hellionvulcan said:
@ritamthebest said:

@hellionvulcan: what do you mean by saying hulk hasn't shown the same durability while fighting Jane Thor and herc?? The latter literally hurt his hand when he tried to sucker punch the hulk at a point of time, and this is not anyone we're talking about, this is the Olympian God of strength. It's a HUGE deal. Sorry I don't see despero winning this in any way. And how come people still think he can win through telepathy against this Hulk after all the amazing tp resistance feats he has shown? Are you serious? It's an absolute slaughterstomp in favour of the hulk...

Maybe Because the she-Hulk moment where she hulk injured Hulk with a punch,a featless demon hurt this Hulk etc as Hulk can not replicate his feats from that Jane and Herc encounter, Thanos telepathy is arguably some where close to Despero and Thanos still broke through the Hulk resistance instantly and Despero will do the same.

Current She-Hulk is supposed to be amped to be above regular Hulk

Gallery image 1Gallery image 2

She even had no trouble beating up Perun and Chernobog herself

who were powerful enough to knock out Namor for several pages

No Caption Provided

So yes that She-Hulk is stronger than both Jane and Herc and yet all she did with a surprise attack was give Hulk a bloody lip which he not only shrugged off but smiled off and then proceeded to knock her 2+ miles away.

He dealt with her easily, so you really aren't making the argument you think you are making if all you have is "A character stronger than either Jane or Thor gave Hulk a bloody lip with a surprise attack that he shrugged off and owned her immediately after" lol. I love how in the same comic you ignore Hulk one-shotting Thor which is even more impressive than what he did to Jane and Herc previously, or that he one-shot literally everyone else there.

Thanos telepathy is nowhere near Desperos, his telepathy in fact is quite inconsistent and sometimes even completely absent.

@hellionvulcan: It actually happened on panel if Absorbing Man hadn't done what he did Hulk wouldn't have been able to do the thunderclap as it's clearly shown on panel, what desperation as i am enjoying how disappointed you get when you state something is gonna happen next and it doesn't.

Yes I am still waiting for a point you are making here? Absorbing Man gave Hulk back the gamma and Bruce Banner that was his to begin with, so yes a weaker/drained Hulk couldn't have done the thunderclap, the one with his powers back could do it. You are having such a beautiful mental breakdown that your arguments have now shifted to "Hulk can't do something while weakened, he can only do it with his normal power level, HAH gotcha Hulk fanboys" like wut? This is why you are so worthy to make fun of, i will never tire of you. Here is what's gonna happen next, Immortal Hulk is only gonna get better and better as it has been since it came out.

I will also repeat what i said earlier since you haven't actually addressed it.

It is relevant because it was such a goddamn good issue and the whole Hell arc in general i haven't enjoyed reading a comic this much in years, literally. And the best part is yet to come, i am so excited. And that's a weird way of saying Absorbing Man gave Hulk back the gamme(and Bruce Banner) that he took from him in the first place. Your desperation is showing again.

Why would i mock anyone with a disability when i can freely mock you ? as it's far more enjoyable and worth it to see your petty replies, Hulk will fight The One Below again thanks to Absorbing Man but i'll still read the comic just to spite you.

You can't that's the point, you are so stupid you can't even mock people with disabilities let alone anyone normal. You are still the biggest lolcow of the this site. I am not sure how you came to that conclusion since Al never hinted that he needs Absorbing Man to fight TOBA, but this again your mental breakdown coming to surface where you invent your own fantasies inside your head.

Again i must repeat.

Heli, baby, sweety. You couldn't mock a kid with a disability if you wanted to, you are like the most mocked person on this site lol. We still could get the Wolrdbreaker in fact Al teased it quite recently on twitter, when Hulk fights TOBA again. But i honestly don't care or need Worldbreaker here, Immortal Hulk on his own is doing more than great in driving you mentally insane. I just brought him up because it stirs the sand in your vagina and it's working amazingly lol.

Lie as i can mock you in other ways like Playing Possum Intensifies and the Wonder man meme etc you must've forgotten a lot of our history, Screaming in pain doesn't correlate to damage as you said there was damage and there wasn't so why make something up like that when all Hulk did was bend Surfer's board so pointless feat is pointless.

Oh yea i remember those how can i forget, the comic in which Hulk knocked out Colossus who in his own words couldn't even harm him until Hulk was weakened and dazed, we used it to compare it to Gladiator who could only stalemate Colossus and the Wonder Man meme i can never forget that, how beutifully it backfired at you where you were whining about how Hulk couldn't hurt WM even though WM was bleeding and even vomiting blood, but She-Hulk did hurt Hulk because of a bloody lip. Do you honestly think i can ever forget such things? There are dozens of blunder moments you have made that i can hardly even keep track off considering you make them regularly it's amazing. Screaming in pain does mean he was hurt, otherwise you can argue that Gladiator never hurt WM because i saw no damage despite the fact that he almost took his head off with a punch and then pummeled him into Earths core but i saw no damage there, which means he wasn't hurt right? Nothing is made up the feat is there for everyone to see, Nebulon was even screaming for Hulk to stop hurting him, bending Surfers board is not a pointless feat considering how durable that thing is but then again this just shows how far you will go to discredit something to the point of making yourself out as a complete tool which is why it's so fun to interact with you.

You've made spelling errors as well Heli the only difference is i have plenty of other substantial material to mock you with, while you have nothing else than to revert to a literal Grammar Nazi, which is the lowest common denominator and always a sign of someone losing the plot and the argument. It doesn't have to show external damage for us to know he damaged him as he was screaming in pain. And the absolutely irony of you whining about reading comprehension when it wasn't Strange who was telling Hulk violence isn't the way to deal with Nebulon but it was Nebulon himself who was telling Hulk to stop hitting him.

No Caption Provided

It really shouldn't be this easy to make fun of you, but somehow you pull through and make it super easy for me ahahahahaha. Amazing how "you can't read" backfired against you immediately. Poetic justice. No "ragdolling" lol, yea he was gonna radgoll a creature hundred times bigger than him that treated Surfer like fodder. Also Nebulon didn't dominate Hulk at any point he just threw him off him and Hulk was completely unharmed and Mephisto didn't save them from Nebulon as Nebulon wasn't a threat to them, his plans already failed at that point, Mephisto just came to claim what was his.

No Caption Provided

It will help if you read more about the things you are talking about, as well as try to somehow bump your severely lacking intelligence.

So why say and use the words ragdoll and damage when neither happened ? as it seems like a deliberate lie to high ball the Hulk.

HAHAHAHAHAHA, you absolute lolcow. Can you even read? I was talking about Nebulon ragdolling and damaging Surfer

No Caption Provided
Loading Video...

God, please never leave this site, you are gonna kill me with laughter lolol.

Thor winning wasn't even on panel just like how Thor hit Juggernaut once grabbed the item he was after and fled and still the comic said Juggernaut lost, it doesn't make it a legit loss since it's not on panel and it's not even explained how Namor even lost in the first place.

It doesn't matter, we know that Thor managed to win against Namor 1v1 and then couldn't beat him together with the rest of the Avengers as well as directly mention that he wasn't this strong when he encountered him earlier. So using Thor fighting a stronger Namor that slapped around all of the other Avengers and shrugged off their attacks isn't really telling us anything here. Juggernaut still lost, even if it's off panel, it showed that Thor hurt him even knocked his tooth out and pushed him back enough to steal the relic and escape.

Where was Thor depowered? There was no mentioning of him being depowered? Yea that Namor was massively amped, before that amp he lost to Thor in 1v1 in Thors newest comic.

In fact Thor literally references this when he encounters Namor later and mentions how he is much stronger now.

No Caption Provided

Again more of your inability to read inability to get the noggin-joggin.

Incorrect as Surfer's board and body are only as durable as the writer wants it to be in any story as Cable broke his board too but it doesn't mean he could break Surfer's body, Dr Dredd cut Surfer but it doesn't mean he can cut the board either.

This is the worst non-argument you've made. Any character, anyTHING in the comics is only as powerful, durable, as fast, as hax, as WHATEVER, as the writer wants it to be. A 5 year old wouldn't make as bad of an argument as you just did, Cable deliberately broke Surfers board to show him his power that he has the power of a God now, the entire issue he was trying to reason with Surfer

If he wanted to he could have damaged Surfers body just as badly, but chose not to, that was the entire point.

It is amazing since Surfers board is as tough as his own body.

No Caption Provided

Moreover, the board tanked an attack that previously disintegrated, cut through and basically deatomized Silver Surfer during Silver Surfer vol.3 #120 and was showcased immune to every single piece of damage or attack from Uni-Lord's repertoire to the point it actually came out flying faster than the same attacks Surfer was enduring mediocrely without any visible damage nor determent.

Gallery image 1Gallery image 2Gallery image 3

There's actually tons of evidence to suggest Silver Surfer's board is more durable than himself.

I said they both beat each other up and that's it so what part was i wrong ? as i didn't say Absorbing Man won or anything else lol.

No Caption Provided

You said he didn't beat Absorbing Man, but at the same time you said they both got beat up? I am presuming in your ineptitude you are trying to say that Hulk didn't win against Absorbing Man and that they both only beat each other up. But that is incorrect as Hulk clearly was pummeling on Absorbing Man who was missing his head and spine and was helplessly lying on the ground, before Buckshot shot Hulk

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

And afterwards he even ran away from Hulk as Hulk was distracted

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Inept.

Nope as the meaning of the word means husk or shell of something which proves it was not the real Rulk nor was any other character there real besides Absorbing Man and Puck (iirc).

Again with creating your own fantasizes and your own headcannon. The comic itself explains to you what Quilpoths are what they mean in the context of the comic itself

Gallery image 1Gallery image 2Gallery image 3Gallery image 4

So let me walk you step by step since you can't do it on your own.

The comic tells us that the Hulk represents one side of Geburah, the strength of judgement, the wrath of God

No Caption Provided

Now those that died and went to hell represent the other side of Geburah, the strength without pity, strength of destruction, strength of monsters.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

The things represent the other side of the coin, the other form of strength, nowhere does it mention that they are weaker or lacking in strengthen if anything the comic wants to allude that they are as equal to the other side of Geburah that Hulk represents and in some ways they are, the problem is as comic also explains later Hulk is an anomaly as he represents not only the science and magic side of gamma, but also the 3rd part, the part that connects him to theology itself, Hulk is unique in that aspect, which is why he has said it's useless to try and figure him out because at the end of the day it's really simple, Hulk is Hulk.

No Caption Provided

I never said it was bad but i said give the full context which involved Absorbing Man as i corrected your comment since it left out important parts for your agenda.

Literally what are you even talking about? You are trying to obfuscate the whole thing and muddle the feat by bringing in Absorbing Man trying to allude like what he did gave Hulk powers that weren't his to begin with. Yes nobody on the planet denied that Hulk could do the feat WITHOUT HIS OWN POWERS GIVEN BACK TO HIM, so again it has nothing to do with whether or not Hulk is capable of preforming such a feat in his normal self.

Wrong yet again as i read it to correct you and others who state things biasedly and that upsets you, nice assumption as to why i read it but it seems you are the one becoming erratic as to why i read it without even knowing any thing lol. Post the on-panel statement where it says Zeus used hax or stopped Hulk's healing factor as i know it doesn't exist and so do you but it still eats at you to know you can't lie your way out of it and what blast ko'd Gladiator as i have no idea what you are talking about.

Yet you haven't corrected anyone as you have no idea what you are talking about. It was the same way back when you thought Gladiator used heat vision on Heimdall when i told you he didn't buthe bullrushed him, you even asked the writer who on;y confirmed what i said. You don't care about learning the actual truth, you only care about seeing things your way and pushing your anti-Hulk agenda and pro-whatever character you like agenda. You don't read Hulk the way you read the characters you like and it's blatantly obvious to anyone because of the way you try to look and lowball any feat you can, bringing up absolutely useless self-defeating arguments that you get called out on. I mean you are the guy that famously said Namor can beat Immortal Hulk lol. So stop pretending like it's not painfully obvious why you read the comic, you read it hoping that Hulk will finally get some kind of a real low showing and for no other reason, you don't enjoy the story, you don't enjoy the character, so drop the act and be at least honest for once in your life. Unlike you i don't need to be fed the exact words that state "this character used magic to affect this other characters healing factor". First off

From Greg Paks interview

8. Some readers weren't too happy with the Hulk getting beaten up by Zeus. Any comments about that battle?

I think it’s important for every character to have a limit. That was a story about the Hulk going too far. No matter how strong you are, even if you’re the strongest mortal on the planet, you can’t force the hand of God. On another level, that story was all about the Hulk going for a shortcut. He wanted

That being said, no one on Earth could have done as well as the Hulk did in that fight.

And it’s also questionable whether Zeus kept his word in the end. It was supposed to be a purely mano-a-mano battle, right? But isn’t Zeus throwing a lightning bolt at the end?

Here Pak tells us that Zeus cheated as it was supposed to be H2H, but he used lightning.

Hephaestus also implies that Hulk will only heal fast enough just so that the vultures could eat him over and over.

No Caption Provided

which obviously implies his healing factor is tempered.

Even if you play the stubborn card and ignore the comic or the writers own words and so Hulks healing factor wasn't tempered with that still doesn't take away from the fact that Zeus did not fight him H2H and anyone that literally isn't blind can see that Zeus used lightning in virtually every punch he threw at Hulk

The reason why the conclusion is that Hulks healing factor was tempered with is the fact that SEVERAL DAYS after the fight with Zeus it was shown to still be only at 7%

No Caption Provided

So seeing as you like to ask absolute and specific questions show me a scan that says "Hulks healing factor wasn't tempered with" or at least a more compelling argument as to how Zeus fought Hulk purely in H2H without the use of magic or tempering with his healing factor/durability. Because i don't care how hard Zeus beats up Hulk, you don't just suddenly get impaled by rocks or eaten by vultures unless some magic was involved that tempered with your body

Based on all of this, it's easy to figure out that Zeus was messing with Hulks healing factor, seeing as Hulk took more damage and punishment from ZomStrange and even Skaar who shredded his entire body like Swiss cheese and hit him with a 100 trillion ton punch and he still had no trouble healing from all of it.

I am talking about this

No Caption Provided

Gladiators most recent embarrassing moment i know he has a lot so it's hard to keep up nowadays.

Never was but since you resort to insults in every single post, i'd say you're the one that's mad.

You use insults in your posts too lol, the difference is you are too neutered to say what you really want in fear of a potential ban.

Again i have to thank you for giving me an opportunity to give you yet another unlubricating argumentantive fisting.

Stay mad, stay owned.

#55 Posted by Toratorn (7139 posts) - - Show Bio

Seeing Hellion get owned is one of my favorites pastimes on CV.

#56 Posted by michaelfnshotz (174 posts) - - Show Bio

@intothevoid: We're tired of seeing you embarassing yourself again, and again, and again

You literally think Immortal Hulk can't be killed because of this TOBA speculation stuff or whatever. im guessing you think him being limitless in potentitally true because he's the "wrath" of god now eh?

listen, immortal hulk has one good feat and that was beating both jane and hercules, YAY! CONGRATS! that's the only literally high tier feat he has so far. despero beat beings stronger than both of them single already. despero recently having a supposed low showing is irrelevant, rebirth has nerfed characters, and character power levels varies through different writers

#57 Edited by IntoTheVoid (1295 posts) - - Show Bio

@michaelfnshotz: I dunno which inept alt account you are, but i'll bite.

No i don't think that, Immortal Hulk can absolutely be killed, that's 1 thing you got wrong. And i don't think Hulk is limitless either, thats the second thing you got wrong, as i spent a lot of time on this site pointing out that Hulk and characters of his level are not limitless just because they have dumb infinite strength feats, etc...

Immortal Hulk has plenty of good feats actually outside of Jane and Herc thing which isn't even his best feat, that's the 3rd thing you got wrong. You can check them all out at his respect thread https://comicvine.gamespot.com/hulk/4005-2267/forums/immortal-hulk-respect-thread-1981118/ Also i already noted that Despero wins this thread so i don't know why you are arguing with me over Despero winning here, that's the 4th thing you got wrong, finally i dunno which troll you are, but it blows my mind how much you could fail in such a short post and literally not get a SINGLE thing right out of the 4 claims that you made.

That's actually impressive. The irony of telling me i embarrassed myself and you came into this thread like a bull in a china shop, pathetic.

#58 Posted by HellionVulcan (7194 posts) - - Show Bio

@intothevoid: Current She-Hulk is supposed to be amped to be above regular Hulk

but not above Immortal Hulks supposed level and arguably by feats so his Hercules while Jane Foster by Aaron's run is well above regular Hulk too.

She even had no trouble beating up Perun and Chernobog herself,who were powerful enough to knock out Namor for several pages

I don't recall any narration stating Namor was knocked out but rather knocked away as you know how badly assuming ko's go's for you.

So yes that She-Hulk is stronger than both Jane and Herc and yet all she did with a surprise attack was give Hulk a bloody lip which he not only shrugged off but smiled off and then proceeded to knock her 2+ miles away.He dealt with her easily, so you really aren't making the argument you think you are making if all you have is "A character stronger than either Jane or Thor gave Hulk a bloody lip with a surprise attack that he shrugged off and owned her immediately after" lol. I love how in the same comic you ignore Hulk one-shotting Thor which is even more impressive than what he did to Jane and Herc previously, or that he one-shot literally everyone else there.

Current She-Hulk isn't stronger than both Hercules and Jane combined though certainly not by feats either and Hulk had to emotionally manipulate She-Hulk to stop her first of all otherwise the fight would've lasted longer.

Yes I am still waiting for a point you are making here? Absorbing Man gave Hulk back the gamma and Bruce Banner that was his to begin with, so yes a weaker/drained Hulk couldn't have done the thunderclap, the one with his powers back could do it. You are having such a beautiful mental breakdown that your arguments have now shifted to "Hulk can't do something while weakened, he can only do it with his normal power level, HAH gotcha Hulk fanboys" like wut? This is why you are so worthy to make fun of, i will never tire of you. Here is what's gonna happen next, Immortal Hulk is only gonna get better and better as it has been since it came out.

You left out details and i corrected you so why get defensive over it as it wasn't lowballing as it was giving proper context.

I will also repeat what i said earlier since you haven't actually addressed it. It is relevant because it was such a goddamn good issue and the whole Hell arc in general i haven't enjoyed reading a comic this much in years, literally. And the best part is yet to come, i am so excited. And that's a weird way of saying Absorbing Man gave Hulk back the gamme(and Bruce Banner) that he took from him in the first place. Your desperation is showing again.

And i'll state again what desperation and what does your enjoyment mean anything to this conversation ?.

You can't that's the point, you are so stupid you can't even mock people with disabilities let alone anyone normal. You are still the biggest lolcow of the this site. I am not sure how you came to that conclusion since Al never hinted that he needs Absorbing Man to fight TOBA, but this again your mental breakdown coming to surface where you invent your own fantasies inside your head.

Swing and a miss by you and it's clearly shown on panel that Hulk needed his gamma back in order to actually do anything to the One Below All, ouch that's gotta sting.

You posted up a lot of nonsense but the best part is this -

HAHAHAHAHAHA, you absolute lolcow. Can you even read? I was talking about Nebulon ragdolling and damaging Surfer

No Caption Provided

God, please never leave this site, you are gonna kill me with laughter lolol.

You realize my comment was based off yours where you stated he (Hulk) was damaging Nebulon not anything related to Surfer as you absolutely trashed yourself for no reason hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha, Self ownage is always bad man as Surfer didn't damage Nebulon so who were you referring to when you stated that nonsense as i know it's the Hulk hence why my post was based on that not Surfer. OUCH.

It doesn't matter, we know that Thor managed to win against Namor 1v1 and then couldn't beat him together with the rest of the Avengers as well as directly mention that he wasn't this strong when he encountered him earlier. So using Thor fighting a stronger Namor that slapped around all of the other Avengers and shrugged off their attacks isn't really telling us anything here. Juggernaut still lost, even if it's off panel, it showed that Thor hurt him even knocked his tooth out and pushed him back enough to steal the relic and escape.

There is no context to how Namor lost or how Thor won in the first place as he could've hit Namor away, threw the shark out of the water and fled again which is not a loss for Namor since we have no idea what truly happened.

You said he didn't beat Absorbing Man, but at the same time you said they both got beat up? I am presuming in your ineptitude you are trying to say that Hulk didn't win against Absorbing Man and that they both only beat each other up. But that is incorrect as Hulk clearly was pummeling on Absorbing Man who was missing his head and spine and was helplessly lying on the ground, before Buckshot shot Hulk

Hulk and Absorbing man did beat the crap out of each other and Hulk never won since the fight never ended as it was interrupted.

The comic itself explains to you what Quilpoths are what they mean in the context of the comic itself So let me walk you step by step since you can't do it on your own.The comic tells us that the Hulk represents one side of Geburah, the strength of judgement, the wrath of God,Now those that died and went to hell represent the other side of Geburah, the strength without pity, strength of destruction, strength of monsters.

Should i post up what Qliphoth means too since it was used to describe Rulk and co - The Qliphoth/Qlippoth/Qlifot or Kelipot, literally "Peels", "Shells" or "Husks", are the representation of evil or impure spiritual forces in Jewish mysticism, the polar opposites of the holy Sefirot. The realm of evil is also termed Sitra Achra/Aḥra in Kabbalah texts. These are also referred to as the “evil twins”. They are also the “Evil Demons of Matter and the Shells of the Dead” so since the writer used it to mean what i know the word means, it shows that they are indeed husks but not the real deal in any meaningful way. You could even state it showed Hulk's ability to overcome magical husks by the One below All but no you double down on nonsense.

The things represent the other side of the coin, the other form of strength, nowhere does it mention that they are weaker or lacking in strengthen if anything the comic wants to allude that they are as equal to the other side of Geburah that Hulk represents and in some ways they are, the problem is as comic also explains later Hulk is an anomaly as he represents not only the science and magic side of gamma, but also the 3rd part, the part that connects him to theology itself, Hulk is unique in that aspect, which is why he has said it's useless to try and figure him out because at the end of the day it's really simple, Hulk is Hulk.

Explain why A-bomb is a husk in the comic ? who is completely hollow on the inside as it's clearly shown on panel same with Rulk etc.

Literally what are you even talking about? You are trying to obfuscate the whole thing and muddle the feat by bringing in Absorbing Man trying to allude like what he did gave Hulk powers that weren't his to begin with. Yes nobody on the planet denied that Hulk could do the feat WITHOUT HIS OWN POWERS GIVEN BACK TO HIM, so again it has nothing to do with whether or not Hulk is capable of preforming such a feat in his normal self.

Context matters to some of us but not to you apparently.

Yet you haven't corrected anyone as you have no idea what you are talking about. It was the same way back when you thought Gladiator used heat vision on Heimdall when i told you he didn't buthe bullrushed him, you even asked the writer who on;y confirmed what i said. You don't care about learning the actual truth, you only care about seeing things your way and pushing your anti-Hulk agenda and pro-whatever character you like agenda. You don't read Hulk the way you read the characters you like and it's blatantly obvious to anyone because of the way you try to look and lowball any feat you can, bringing up absolutely useless self-defeating arguments that you get called out on. I mean you are the guy that famously said Namor can beat Immortal Hulk lol. So stop pretending like it's not painfully obvious why you read the comic, you read it hoping that Hulk will finally get some kind of a real low showing and for no other reason, you don't enjoy the story, you don't enjoy the character, so drop the act and be at least honest for once in your life. Unlike you i don't need to be fed the exact words that state "this character used magic to affect this other characters healing factor".

I can be honest like i was before am i hyped about the Hulk comic no but i'm the same way for numerous comics that i still read and if you have a problem with that; it's on you for some how thinking we all should be hyped like you are for it but i'm not and i didn't like Absorbing Man being used like that more after his great character run during Black Bolt run.

First off From Greg Paks interview

8. Some readers weren't too happy with the Hulk getting beaten up by Zeus. Any comments about that battle?

I think it’s important for every character to have a limit. That was a story about the Hulk going too far. No matter how strong you are, even if you’re the strongest mortal on the planet, you can’t force the hand of God. On another level, that story was all about the Hulk going for a shortcut. He wanted

That being said, no one on Earth could have done as well as the Hulk did in that fight.

And it’s also questionable whether Zeus kept his word in the end. It was supposed to be a purely mano-a-mano battle, right? But isn’t Zeus throwing a lightning bolt at the end?

Here Pak tells us that Zeus cheated as it was supposed to be H2H, but he used lightning.

The moment when the writer doesn't realize Zeus threw a lighting bolt at the start (which hit the Hulk) and another mid way through that purposely missed but nothing was thrown at the end, Zeus himself states this at the end but i'll go out on a limb and say that you were one of those Hulk fans that complained about a skyfather mauling Hulk with the upmost ease ?. Zeus gravely wounded him with his hands and once with a lighting attack at the start but nothing even suggests Zeus used hax against Hulk in the slightest as what the writer states doesn't relate to what actually happened on panel.

Zeus used lightning in virtually every punch he threw at Hulk

and as he did the same with Galactus and others and still nothing suggests it had any impact on the Hulk or Galactus but weak excuses is all you have.

Based on all of this, it's easy to figure out that Zeus was messing with Hulks healing factor, seeing as Hulk took more damage and punishment from ZomStrange and even Skaar who shredded his entire body like Swiss cheese and hit him with a 100 trillion ton punch and he still had no trouble healing from all of it.

Neither Strange or Skaar are skyfathers and that begs the question if magic can be used to stop Hulks healing why didn't Strange do it ? or why didn't he call upon some high tier magical entity to strip Hulk of his gamma etc, Because neither are capable of punching at the level of a skyfather considering that Skaar nor Strange couldn't break Hulks bones nor collapsed his insides so badly that Hulk vomited them out so all it proves is that Zeus >>>>>>>>>>>>> Strange>>>>>>Skaar.

I am talking about this, Gladiators most recent embarrassing moment i know he has a lot so it's hard to keep up nowadays.

It temporarily ko'd everyone but we don't get to see what happens to him afterwards but since he's on the cover for the third GotG comic so he could've escaped something that Surfer and co couldn't.

You use insults in your posts too lol, the difference is you are too neutered to say what you really want in fear of a potential ban.

LOL no i say what i like at all times as i don't resort to your level of pettiness or baiting others to get banned.

Again i have to thank you for giving me an opportunity to give you yet another unlubricating argumentantive fisting.

keep me out of your fantasies that you and @toratorn think about.

Stay mad, stay owned.

Stay rustled and factually incorrect.

#59 Posted by BowdowntoDaddy (83 posts) - - Show Bio

@hellionvulcan: I don't get why people keep bringing up the jane and herc feat as if its impressive.

Hercules literally stated "Jane, we must strike together"

Jane said "yes!"

next panel shows jane with one arm around hulk, one hand ready to strike hulks head, and hercules with one arm around hulk, one getting ready to strike

hulk flexes them off before they land their strikes... which would have knocked him out since they were planning to target his head this time

jane and hercules had zero damage on them after their miniature scuffle with immortal hulk... who ironically fleed that battle...

it's totally laughable how people wank jane and hercules strength and claim they tried "restraining" hulk, using their supposed almighty strength, when all they actually tried to do was just strike hulk at the same time as stated on panel...

there's also 4 versions of immortal hulk so far... base level revived by challenger, the one who fought jane and herc had red hulks gamma absorbed. the one who fought the avengers had redhulks gamma on top of sasquatchs gamma on top of the one below all... which is why his feats have been so massively variable...

also silver surfer has recreated his board from nothing which he obviously can't do with his own body so this is just another instance of people making laughable arguments to suit their narratives... surfers board is not anywhere near as durable as himself. at best it is as durable as surfers skin, since its supposedly coated in the same material as surfers body. all evidence proves surfer himself is >>> his board in every way outside of speed

#60 Edited by IntoTheVoid (1295 posts) - - Show Bio

@hellionvulcan: but not above Immortal Hulks supposed level and arguably by feats so his Hercules while Jane Foster by Aaron's run is well above regular Hulk too.

You do not have to be above someones level to draw blood from them, Hulk draw blood from the Chellenger, he still got punched into orbit. Hercules and Jane are not above regular Hulk, Neither Hercules nor Jane are stronger than regular Hulk, going by feats.

Current She-Hulk is supposed to be amped to be above regular Hulk

I don't recall any narration stating Namor was knocked out but rather knocked away as you know how badly assuming ko's go's for you.

There is no narration saying he wasn't KO'd, he got punched and wasn't shown again for several pages, so either he got knocked so far away he couldn't come back for some time or he was briefly dazed out. Seeing how badly assuming goes for you i wouldn't even open my mouth.

No Caption Provided

So yes that She-Hulk is stronger than both Jane and Herc and yet all she did with a surprise attack was give Hulk a bloody lip which he not only shrugged off but smiled off and then proceeded to knock her 2+ miles away.

You left out details and i corrected you so why get defensive over it as it wasn't lowballing as it was giving proper context.

Details that are completely irrelevant to the point i was making, you didn't mention those details because of some kind of correction or because i left them out, you mentioned them to somehow imply that Absorbing Man extra amped Hulk, when in reality all he did was give him back his own power as mentioned in the comic, so if that was your intention. Thank you for giving us the context that Hulk did what he did with his own power.

And i'll state again what desperation and what does your enjoyment mean anything to this conversation ?.

It means i will keep hearing crazier and dumber things from you and i will enjoy it more in this and future conversations we will have and don't worry i will tag you next time i want you to entertain me.

Swing and a miss by you and it's clearly shown on panel that Hulk needed his gamma back in order to actually do anything to the One Below All, ouch that's gotta sting.

No Caption Provided

Again with you and the Poe's law, i can't tell if you are genuinely this inept or what. Yes Hulk needed HIS OWN gamma back to do what he did to TOBA. And that somehow stings me? What? LOL i don't get what kind of argument you are making here? I think you are assuming i would be upset a weakened and drained Hulk couldn't disperse TOBA. You have lost the plot. I am more than happy that Hulk did what he did with his own, normal power level. If he is weakened he can lose to Daredevil for all i care, it all depends how weakened he is, what i care about is what Hulk can actually do with his regular power level, anything good he does while weakened is just an extra bonus.

You posted up a lot of nonsense but the best part is this -

You realize my comment was based off yours where you stated he (Hulk) was damaging Nebulon not anything related to Surfer as you absolutely trashed yourself for no reason hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha, Self ownage is always bad man as Surfer didn't damage Nebulon so who were you referring to when you stated that nonsense as i know it's the Hulk hence why my post was based on that not Surfer. OUCH.

This is actual gold, you realize that you are actually telling ME what I MEANT with MY OWN words? You are a mind reader now? The fact that you read it wrong, doesn't change the fact that it's not what i meant and that i was clearly talking about Nebulon ragdolling Surfer, not Hulk ragdolling Nebulon. I literally mentioned Surfer couldn't hurt Nebulon which is why it's impressive that Hulk did and i mentioned how Nebulon slapped Surfer around while he struggled with Hulk.

Loading Video...

This is why you are a worthy lolcow, i could milk your stupidity and self ownage all day long.

There is no context to how Namor lost or how Thor won in the first place as he could've hit Namor away, threw the shark out of the water and fled again which is not a loss for Namor since we have no idea what truly happened.

It doesn't matter, what matter is the part where Thor told us he wasn't this strong when he encountered him earlier, so he clearly got a boost somehow. A boost that put him at least in physical stats above Thor.

Hulk and Absorbing man did beat the crap out of each other and Hulk never won since the fight never ended as it was interrupted.

He was pummeling him while Abosbing Man was defenseless and missing his spine and head, it's obvious who had the advantage there and all this happened while Hulk was drained and weakened and Absorbing Man was not only amped on Rulk juice but Hulks own gamma.

Should i post up what Qliphoth means too since it was used to describe Rulk and co - The Qliphoth/Qlippoth/Qlifot or Kelipot, literally "Peels", "Shells" or "Husks", are the representation of evil or impure spiritual forces in Jewish mysticism, the polar opposites of the holy Sefirot. The realm of evil is also termed Sitra Achra/Aḥra in Kabbalah texts. These are also referred to as the “evil twins”. They are also the “Evil Demons of Matter and the Shells of the Dead” so since the writer used it to mean what i know the word means, it shows that they are indeed husks but not the real deal in any meaningful way. You could even state it showed Hulk's ability to overcome magical husks by the One below All but no you double down on nonsense.

You can post it all day long, what matters is what it means in the context of the comic. Copying from the wikipedia pages doesn't help you here. Listen to what the writer of the comic tells you it means in the context of his comic.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

It did show Hulk overcoming demonic husks by TOBA and i did mention that, is when i explained to you the third part of gamma that makes Hulk unique.

Explain why A-bomb is a husk in the comic ? who is completely hollow on the inside as it's clearly shown on panel same with Rulk etc.

Because when they go to hell they become hollow versions of themselves. It's still the real Rick Jones and real Ross, it's not an imposter or something else.

Context matters to some of us but not to you apparently.

Highly ironic coming from you.

I can be honest like i was before am i hyped about the Hulk comic no but i'm the same way for numerous comics that i still read and if you have a problem with that; it's on you for some how thinking we all should be hyped like you are for it but i'm not and i didn't like Absorbing Man being used like that more after his great character run during Black Bolt run.

Did i ever said you needed to be hyped about the Hulk comic? No i didn't, but you don't read the comic to enjoy any part of it, you read it ti find flaws in it you can exploit, so again stop pretending it makes you look even more pathetic than you already are. Awwww poor you, poor Absorbing man, i really feel for you guys.

The moment when the writer doesn't realize Zeus threw a lighting bolt at the start (which hit the Hulk) and another mid way through that purposely missed but nothing was thrown at the end, Zeus himself states this at the end but i'll go out on a limb and say that you were one of those Hulk fans that complained about a skyfather mauling Hulk with the upmost ease ?. Zeus gravely wounded him with his hands and once with a lighting attack at the start but nothing even suggests Zeus used hax against Hulk in the slightest as what the writer states doesn't relate to what actually happened on panel.

Probably because he was remembering it at the top of his head, or maybe what he intended for wasn't properly conveyed by the artist because in the end Zeus did not only throw a punch at Hulk, but a lighting amped one as in magically amped one.

No Caption Provided

I never complained about Hulk getting mauled by a Skyfather, the fact that he didn't get vaporized or at least one-shot from the start of the fight is amazing, considering Skyfathers are perfectly capable of doing such things with ease as we have seen Odin and Zeus do it in the past to other characters around Hulks level.

and as he did the same with Galactus and others and still nothing suggests it had any impact on the Hulk or Galactus but weak excuses is all you have.

LOL, GALACTUS. The fact that you even mention Galactus here is hilarious in itself, he was amped when he fought Galactus since he was possessed by Mikaboshi, how else do you think he brought down Galactus like he did.

Neither Strange or Skaar are skyfathers and that begs the question if magic can be used to stop Hulks healing why didn't Strange do it ? or why didn't he call upon some high tier magical entity to strip Hulk of his gamma etc, Because neither are capable of punching at the level of a skyfather considering that Skaar nor Strange couldn't break Hulks bones nor collapsed his insides so badly that Hulk vomited them out so all it proves is that Zeus >>>>>>>>>>>>> Strange>>>>>>Skaar.

ZomStrange is an entity of it's own. It does not matter, what matters is both of them did more damage to Green Scar than Zeus did but he still healed from it all, while he couldn't heal from what Zeus did even days later. Strange had his hands broken remember? He couldn't use his magic properly. Do i need to explain the context of that fight to you as well? Strange could have snuffed out WWH, but he didn't want to because Banner was his friend and Banner and Hulk tricked him to let his guard down. ZomStrange hit Hulk so hard that he did far more than just collapse his lungs or break his ribs, he literally PUNCHED A HOLE in Hulks torso to the point where his fist went out the other side of Hulk and then lit up energy attacks on his exposed insides

This trumps having his lungs collapsed and ribs broken considering his entire insides including his organs and bones where completely destroyed and he had a gaping hole in his chest that was visible at all times

Skaar arguably did even more damage as one of his attacks on Hulk shredded Hulk with a hundred different holes, decimating every single organ, in his body, leaving him with hundreds of holes all over.

No Caption Provided

Both of these did more damage to Hulk than Zeus, but he healed from them but not from Zeus, probably because as the comic and the writer imply, it's because of Hulks magic interfering with Hulks healing ability.

It temporarily ko'd everyone but we don't get to see what happens to him afterwards but since he's on the cover for the third GotG comic so he could've escaped something that Surfer and co couldn't.

It didn't temporarily KO a bunch of different characters including Corsair, Adam, BRB, CGR, Darkhawk, Moondragon, Nova, Phyla, and some Starjammers, Surfer was the only one of the bunch to completely shrug it off, while Gladiator and a couple of others were completely KO'd. And we don't even ever see the wormhole pulling Gladiator or anyone else there, so you are already trying to give him an OFF PANEL FEAT that didn't even happen off panel. Amazing.

LOL no i say what i like at all times as i don't resort to your level of pettiness or baiting others to get banned.

No you just resort to other levels of pettiness where you are afraid to say what you really want and neuter yourself for my amusement.

keep me out of your fantasies that you and @toratorn think about.

Sorry can't do that, i enjoy spanking you too much.

Stay rustled and factually incorrect.

Stay mad, stay owned, stay drowned in my scans while you bring nothing but empty words.

#61 Posted by BowdowntoDaddy (83 posts) - - Show Bio

@intothevoid: So yes that She-Hulk is stronger than both Jane and Herc and yet all she did with a surprise attack was give Hulk a bloody lip which he not only shrugged off but smiled off and then proceeded to knock her 2+ miles away.

She hulk is as strong as toba/sasquatch amped immortal hulk as evidenced by the fact they stalemated in strength and immortal hulk failed to overcome her in strength until he used mind games on her to get her to stop being angry, thus making her strength decrease.

She hulk is nowhere near "stronger than jane andherc" shes got no feats whatsoever indicating she is as strong as one of them let alone both combined at this point. Can you show us jane, herc, she hulk and immortal hulk ever arm wrestling or grappling each other? We've seen jane and herc stalemate in arm wrestling, and seen immortal hulk and she hulk stalemate each other in a strength match, but we've never seen herc or jane arm wrestle the hulks (well herc beat she hulk in an arm wrestle but that one didnt have the current ones amp and power iirc)

He dealt with her easily, so you really aren't making the argument you think you are making if all you have is "A character stronger than either Jane or Thor gave Hulk a bloody lip with a surprise attack that he shrugged off and owned her immediately after" lol. I love how in the same comic you ignore Hulk one-shotting Thor which is even more impressive than what he did to Jane and Herc previously, or that he one-shot literally everyone else there.

When did hulk "one shot" thor? that was current thor who is unworthy yet also massively depowered due to the motherstorm vanishing which took away his lightning power which is literally like taking away hulks gamma. the fact that hulk still wasn't shown one shotting current thor who is absolutely pathetic doesn't help your argument. we never saw thor and hulk start or end a fight we just saw a random scene in the middle of the fight where hulk punched thor. claiming that he one shotted thor there is literally as valid as claiming he punched thor one million times prior to that last punch. that's literally the validity of the claim you're making... we can either take the feat at face value which shows us thor and hulk had been fighting for a while before he knocked thors tooth out... or we can speculate in which case hulk hit thor one million times before he finally managed to knock a tooth out. it probably went down similar to how the hulkbuster vs hulk fight in age of ultron went where tony had to punch hulk 100 times in the face to knock a tooth out. Except in this case we're speculating and highballing and lowballing, which means claiming hulk only punched him once is literally just as valid as claiming he punched him thousands, or hundreds of thousands or millions of times. just laughable nonsense.

I will also repeat what i said earlier since you haven't actually addressed it.

It is relevant because it was such a goddamn good issue and the whole Hell arc in general i haven't enjoyed reading a comic this much in years, literally. And the best part is yet to come, i am so excited. And that's a weird way of saying Absorbing Man gave Hulk back the gamme(and Bruce Banner) that he took from him in the first place. Your desperation is showing again.

Uhh no absorbing man gave him back his "gamma" which included sasquatchs gamma, and red hulks gamma.

Energy doesn't disappear into thin air. Hulk doesn't just blow gamma up into the air after he absorbs it. Sasquatch is still depowered. red hulk is still depowered. Because immortal hulk absorbed their gamma, before absorbing man absorbed that gamma from him, and then gave it back to him.

Current hulk has his own original gamma when the challenger revived him, along with red hulks gamma and sasquatchs gamma both of which he absorbed. gamma energy doesn't disappear into thin air.

Oh yea i remember those how can i forget, the comic in which Hulk knocked out Colossus who in his own words couldn't even harm him until Hulk was weakened and dazed, we used it to compare it to Gladiator who could only stalemate Colossus and the Wonder Man meme i can never forget that, how beutifully it backfired at you where you were whining about how Hulk couldn't hurt WM even though WM was bleeding and even vomiting blood, but She-Hulk did hurt Hulk because of a bloody lip. Do you honestly think i can ever forget such things? There are dozens of blunder moments you have made that i can hardly even keep track off considering you make them regularly it's amazing. Screaming in pain does mean he was hurt, otherwise you can argue that Gladiator never hurt WM because i saw no damage despite the fact that he almost took his head off with a punch and then pummeled him into Earths core but i saw no damage there, which means he wasn't hurt right? Nothing is made up the feat is there for everyone to see, Nebulon was even screaming for Hulk to stop hurting him, bending Surfers board is not a pointless feat considering how durable that thing is but then again this just shows how far you will go to discredit something to the point of making yourself out as a complete tool which is why it's so fun to interact with you.

Gladiator stalemating Colossus is infinitely better than Savage hulk getting outsped, outskilled, and literally knocked unconscious by colossus... are you in denial or delusional or just trolling? The same writer who had gladiator stalemate colossus, literally had colossus outskill hulk and knock him the hell out... hulk wasn't weakened at all, colossus thought he may have been weakened by lockheeds fire because hulk was knocked unconscious for much longer than he expected. then when hulk woke up from being knocked the hell out colossus retracted his statement and said he wasn't eakened.

Thor beat namor in 1v1 when he wasn't underwater.

Juggernaut knocked out juggernauts tooth after he hit him with a hundred different hammers all of which broke on impact with juggernaut. Thor never attacked immortal hulk by your own admission so all those "incredible" striking feats current thor has are utterly meaningless.

Thor was flat out shown and confirmed as being depowered when he literally absorbed the motherstorm into himself then used it to save jane foster...he literally lost all his lightning power which is literally like hulk getting his gamma drained i.e. the weakened drained hulk we saw in immortal hulk. there's a reason current thor is massively weaker and less durable than even unworthy thor, hell even unworthy thor in paks own book was actually much more durable than the current thor.

If he wanted to he could have damaged Surfers body just as badly, but chose not to, that was the entire point.

Utterly false, surfer can recreate his board out of thin air which he obviously cant do with his body. surfers body has better durability feats than his body which is blatantly obvious. Surfers board is just stated as being coated as the same material his body is coated in.

The board is massively thinner than surfer and obviously surfer probably has bones that are tougher than his skin... so at best you could argue the board is as durable as surfers external skin... which doesn't really mean much.

He didn't, he had his own gamma, along with sasquatchs gamma, along with red hulks gamma given to him by absorbing man. Gamma energy doesn't vanish into thin air after somebody absorbs it. We literally just saw how hulk retained everyones gamma until it was drained from him... then given back to him.

Hephaestus also implies that Hulk will only heal fast enough just so that the vultures could eat him over and over.

Aren't you the guy who said hulk getting cut by the featless demon being is a "feat for the demon not an anti feat for hulk".

Yet now hulk was "weakened by vultures because vultures beat him"

Sounds like you have a laughable double standard here?

The olympian vultures biting through hulks skin is a feat for the vultures, not "hulk was weakened" mental gymnastics.

the olympian vultures can penetrate olympian skin the same way earthly vultures can pierce a humans skin.

hulks skin isn't any tougher than an olympian, hence vultures were able to bite his flesh.

No, pak didn't say zeus cheated, he said it's questionable if he kept his word due to the lightning bolt at the end.

The reason why the conclusion is that Hulks healing factor was tempered with is the fact that SEVERAL DAYS after the fight with Zeus it was shown to still be only at 7%

So seeing as you like to ask absolute and specific questions show me a scan that says "Hulks healing factor wasn't tempered with" or at least a more compelling argument as to how Zeus fought Hulk purely in H2H without the use of magic or tempering with his healing factor/durability. Because i don't care how hard Zeus beats up Hulk, you don't just suddenly get impaled by rocks or eaten by vultures unless some magic was involved that tempered with your body

Wrong again.

The reason hulks healing factor was at 7% was because Zeus gave him the worst beating he ever received. Zeus hit hulk so hard, hulk was unable to heal from the damage. Hulks healing factor got overloaded.

Here is the thing so many fanboys are in denial about. Hulks healing factor has shown its limits time and time again.

Zeus shattered hulks ribcage into a million pieces with a punch and vaporized his lungs.

If you think Zomstrange punching holes in his stomach or Skaar stabbing or shredding his skin is anywhere remotely close to actually shattering his ribcage into a million pieces then you literally have no idea how basic physiology works.

Bones are always stronger and tougher than muscle, skin and flesh.

There are plenty of characters in comics who can heal vaporized skin, but can't heal from decapitation, or torn limbs, or shattered bones. Hulk is one of them.

He didn't grow a new head when he got decapitated. He didn't grow a new ribcage when his ribcage got shattered into a million pieces. He didn't grow a new arm, or a leg, or a head, when he got chopped into pieces, even while he was the immortal hulk with sasquatchs gamma and the onebelow all backing him up.

It's funny because even though hulks healing factor was at 7%, his stomach was still fine. the skin was all there. Which obviously tells us he had the same issue he has always had in comics every time he has been hurt. He heals skin and flesh no issue, but as soon as his bones get destroyed, damaged, or dismembered, then his healing totally stops. In this case, he wasn't simply decapitated or dismembered, his ribcage was literally shattered into a million pieces. Zeus literally mentioned he beat hulk harder than hes ever been beat before.

Unless you can show us hulk regrowing an entire new ribcage from nothing, the fact remains he cannot and will not be able to heal the damage when someone like zeus comes along and tears apart his ribcage.

#62 Posted by BowdowntoDaddy (83 posts) - - Show Bio

@hellionvulcan LMAO this is the same troll who claimed that the featless demon cutting hulk is a "feat for the demon" yet now when featless magical olympian vultures (who are obviously far stronger than earth vultures) bite into hulks flesh he starts claiming they only bit hulk because he was "weakened". so if a magical demon does it its a "feat for the demons" but when a magical vulture does it its "hulk was so weak"

I'm surprised he didn't use the same mental gymnastics when the featless demon effortlessly bit into hulks flesh

this same troll tried using a scan of a spear killing a mortal depowered zeus by stabbing him in the chest, then compared it to a scan of hulk tanking a different spear in an attempt to argue hulk is more durable than zeus lol.

this same troll is literally arguing that punching holes in someones stomach is more damaging than shattering someones ribcage into a million pieces and vaporizing their lungs... i dont think he has any idea how basic biology works seeing as he is claiming stomach flesh is comparable to durability to a literal ribcage lol.

I asked him for just one scan of hulk regrowing an arm, a leg, a bone, a ribcage, anything. yet he cant show anything.

even immortal hulk, backed by toba, still didn't grow a new arm or head or leg. It's laughable to me that fanboys are salty and are trying to claim hulk has a deadpool or sentry level healing factor yet can't show a single scan of him actually regrowing a severed limb, or head, or ribcage. instead, they'll just lie and claim zom strange hit hulk harder than zeus did because supposedly, in hulks world, stomach flesh is more durable than a ribcage lmao.

#63 Posted by HellionVulcan (7194 posts) - - Show Bio

@hellionvulcan: I don't get why people keep bringing up the jane and herc feat as if its impressive.

Jane said "yes!"

next panel shows jane with one arm around hulk, one hand ready to strike hulks head, and hercules with one arm around hulk, one getting ready to strike

hulk flexes them off before they land their strikes... which would have knocked him out since they were planning to target his head this time

jane and hercules had zero damage on them after their miniature scuffle with immortal hulk... who ironically fleed that battle...

it's totally laughable how people wank jane and hercules strength and claim they tried "restraining" hulk, using their supposed almighty strength, when all they actually tried to do was just strike hulk at the same time as stated on panel...

there's also 4 versions of immortal hulk so far... base level revived by challenger, the one who fought jane and herc had red hulks gamma absorbed. the one who fought the avengers had redhulks gamma on top of sasquatchs gamma on top of the one below all... which is why his feats have been so massively variable...

also silver surfer has recreated his board from nothing which he obviously can't do with his own body so this is just another instance of people making laughable arguments to suit their narratives... surfers board is not anywhere near as durable as himself. at best it is as durable as surfers skin, since its supposedly coated in the same material as surfers body. all evidence proves surfer himself is >>> his board in every way outside of speed

Because it's the only top durability feat this Hulk has and still to date hasn't replicated it so i make a point of that to these Hulk fanatics, The Surfer bit didn't make sense since the board has been bent shattered etc more than surfer's own body so why they'd double down on that nonsense is beyond me.

#64 Posted by BowdowntoDaddy (83 posts) - - Show Bio

@intothevoid

I never complained about Hulk getting mauled by a Skyfather, the fact that he didn't get vaporized or at least one-shot from the start of the fight is amazing, considering Skyfathers are perfectly capable of doing such things with ease as we have seen Odin and Zeus do it in the past to other characters around Hulks level.

Which is funny because Zeus literally stated he could vaporize him with a thought but instead chose to beat hulk to death by hand as hulk wished.

Getting holes punches into your stomach isn't anywhere remotely comparable to getting your ribcage shattered. His ribcage wasn't broken as in dislocated, it was literally shattered. Hulk can't heal shattered bone. If he could, he would have grown a new head or limb when he got dismembered, yet he didn't, not even with the one below all possessing him.

LOL, GALACTUS. The fact that you even mention Galactus here is hilarious in itself, he was amped when he fought Galactus since he was possessed by Mikaboshi, how else do you think he brought down Galactus like he did.

You heard it here first, folks. Mikaboshi possessing Zeus means he amped Zeus. But when The one below all possesses the hulk, hulk doesn't get amped, its all just hulk being that strong.

The one below all amped sasquatch when he possessed him too. This is just completely laughable favoritism and wank going on here. mikaboshi possessing zeus means zeus was "amped". the one below all possessing sasquatch means sasquatch was "amped". but the one below all possessed hulk is "all hulks strength". Lol.

#65 Posted by BowdowntoDaddy (83 posts) - - Show Bio

@bowdowntodaddy said:

Jane said "yes!"

Because it's the only top durability feat this Hulk has and still to date hasn't replicated it so i make a point of that to these Hulk fanatics, The Surfer bit didn't make sense since the board has been bent shattered etc more than surfer's own body so why they'd double down on that nonsense is beyond me.

true but hulk had red hulks gamma when he pulled off that feat, and hercules and jane obviously weren't trying to mortally wound him. nothing in the feat is measurable and that hulk failed to harm hercules and jane despite attacking them twice.

the hulk who fought the avengers had sasquatchs gamma and the one below all inside of him as well

#66 Posted by Toratorn (7139 posts) - - Show Bio

WITB and HellionVulcan teaming-up?

No Caption Provided

#67 Edited by BowdowntoDaddy (83 posts) - - Show Bio

Skaar arguably did even more damage as one of his attacks on Hulk shredded Hulk with a hundred different holes, decimating every single organ, in his body, leaving him with hundreds of holes all over.

Getting stabbed through flesh or bone with spikes isn't remotely comparable to having your entire ribcage or bone structure literally shattered into a million tiny pieces... this isn't even about comics at this point, people are wanking characters on this site so hard they want to ignore basic rules of biology and common sense like bones being harder and tougher than skin. Being stabbed through flesh, being stabbed through bone, isn't remotely comparable to having your entire ribcage and bone structure shatter into millions of pieces. this isn't debatable no matter how badly you want to wank a character.

If hulk was able to regrow bone he would have done it when he got dismembered as immortal hulk, decapitated by captain americas shield, or when he had his ribcage shattered by zeus. he doesn't have a deadpool level healing factor. there's a reason he couldn't heal from those things, yet was able to heal from wolverines brainstab or skaars spikes. immortal hulk had to reattach his body parts to heal as did green scar after caps shield decapped him. he struggled to heal from zeus because zeus didn't just tear an arm or a head off he literally shattered his ribcage to a million pieces. very few characters in comics can actually heal from a completely shattered skull, ribcage, bone structure etc.

#68 Edited by IntoTheVoid (1295 posts) - - Show Bio

@hellionvulcan: Because it's the only top durability feat this Hulk has and still to date hasn't replicated it so i make a point of that to these Hulk fanatics, The Surfer bit didn't make sense since the board has been bent shattered etc more than surfer's own body so why they'd double down on that nonsense is beyond me.

Glad you are making friends with WITB, you guys fit together like a glove, although it wont last long since his accounts only ever last a day or two because of the threats and harassment he has issued to users and mods in the past. When has Hulk been hit by Jane/Herc level of characters again? The board has been shattered more times then the Surfers body because it's just an object that can easily be repaired there is less consequences shattering it then Surfers body, Thors body has never been shattered, while Mljonir has, despite Mljonir being more durable than Thor. It doesn't change the fact that Surfer used his board to shield him from attacks he couldn't tank himself.

#69 Posted by BowdowntoDaddy (83 posts) - - Show Bio

Umm they've literally stated surfers board is coated in the same material that coats his skin so even if you wanted to be as ignorant and as delusional as possible surfer is obviously 5 times thicker and 2 to 3 times as wide as his board is which would still make surfer massively more durable than the board...

I don't recall Mjolnir ever being stated as being the same durability as thors skin...

Surfer obviously has internals tougher than his skin as well which means surfer himself is undeniably massively more durable than his board.

People are wanking characters so hard they're now claiming a 1 inch thick piece of steel is more durable than an 8 inch thick piece of steel.

Using the board as a shield doesn't mean the board is more durable than surfer, lmao, it literally just means he wanted an extra barrier for defense. Using something as a shield doesn't automatically mean it's as tough or tougher than you that's nonsensical.

#70 Posted by BowdowntoDaddy (83 posts) - - Show Bio

@hellionvulcan: When absorbing man drained hulk, he also drained sasquatchs gamma, the one below all, and red hulks gamma.

He gave hulk all the gamma back, and it's unclear where exactly the one below all went, so at minimum current immortal hulk still has the gamma he drained from sasquatch and red hulk. The energy doesn't just disappear after hulk drains it.

#71 Posted by HellionVulcan (7194 posts) - - Show Bio

@intothevoid: You do not have to be above someones level to draw blood from them, Hulk draw blood from the Chellenger, he still got punched into orbit. Hercules and Jane are not above regular Hulk, Neither Hercules nor Jane are stronger than regular Hulk, going by feats.

LOL considering Herc has temporarily ko'd world war hulk (iirc) which shows how badly he'd knock out savage Hulk and Aaron force Thor wipes savage Hulk from existence by doing a massive storm or doing what she did to Mangog.

There is no narration saying he wasn't KO'd, he got punched and wasn't shown again for several pages, so either he got knocked so far away he couldn't come back for some time or he was briefly dazed out. Seeing how badly assuming goes for you i wouldn't even open my mouth.

My assumptions have never been wrong while yours have constantly and getting knocked off panel doesn't automatically mean he was ko'd.

Details that are completely irrelevant to the point i was making, you didn't mention those details because of some kind of correction or because i left them out, you mentioned them to somehow imply that Absorbing Man extra amped Hulk, when in reality all he did was give him back his own power as mentioned in the comic, so if that was your intention. Thank you for giving us the context that Hulk did what he did with his own power.

so you were highballing Hulk for your agenda hence why you got really defense about the correct context being posted, i never once said Absorbing Man amp'd Hulk and i never even implied that nonsense as i said already his actions saved Hulk from losing which is what happened on panel.

It means i will keep hearing crazier and dumber things from you and i will enjoy it more in this and future conversations we will have and don't worry i will tag you next time i want you to entertain me.

Won't happen as you always reply to my posts since you need someone who can actually out-debate you.

This is actual gold, you realize that you are actually telling ME what I MEANT with MY OWN words? You are a mind reader now? The fact that you read it wrong, doesn't change the fact that it's not what i meant and that i was clearly talking about Nebulon ragdolling Surfer, not Hulk ragdolling Nebulon. I literally mentioned Surfer couldn't hurt Nebulon which is why it's impressive that Hulk did and i mentioned how Nebulon slapped Surfer around while he struggled with Hulk.

You stated "he was damaging Nebulon" so who was that he referring to Hulk or Surfer since neither actually damaged Nebulon and that's the only part i cared to reply to so avoid answering it as i already debunked it. Hulk didn't damage Nebulon as he made him scream in pain but he never actually damaged him in any visible way.

It doesn't matter, what matter is the part where Thor told us he wasn't this strong when he encountered him earlier, so he clearly got a boost somehow. A boost that put him at least in physical stats above Thor.

It does matter as we have no idea how their fight actually went as it's so poorly explained and makes no sense.

You can post it all day long, what matters is what it means in the context of the comic. Copying from the wikipedia pages doesn't help you here. Listen to what the writer of the comic tells you it means in the context of his comic.It did show Hulk overcoming demonic husks by TOBA and i did mention that, is when i explained to you the third part of gamma that makes Hulk unique.Because when they go to hell they become hollow versions of themselves. It's still the real Rick Jones and real Ross, it's not an imposter or something else.

and still nothing even states they have the same stats as their real counterparts and that they aren't really qlippoth's in nature as the writer is using words that mean something different than want he wanted to portray.

Did i ever said you needed to be hyped about the Hulk comic? No i didn't, but you don't read the comic to enjoy any part of it, you read it ti find flaws in it you can exploit, so again stop pretending it makes you look even more pathetic than you already are. Awwww poor you, poor Absorbing man, i really feel for you guys.

I find flaws in every comic i read and your point is and whats wrong with stating an inconsistency that others may have missed ?.

Probably because he was remembering it at the top of his head, or maybe what he intended for wasn't properly conveyed by the artist because in the end Zeus did not only throw a punch at Hulk, but a lighting amped one as in magically amped one.

Again Zeus threw many punches like that canonically and none have impacted the healing factor of other beings and Zeus has no reason to do so either.

was Odin when he fought Galactus and Zeus is stated on panel to be showing his true power not Mikaboshi's power, who has no feats of amp'ing others nor using lighting attacks like Zeus does.

ZomStrange is an entity of it's own. It does not matter, what matters is both of them did more damage to Green Scar than Zeus did but he still healed from it all, while he couldn't heal from what Zeus did even days later. Strange had his hands broken remember? He couldn't use his magic properly. Do i need to explain the context of that fight to you as well? Strange could have snuffed out WWH, but he didn't want to because Banner was his friend and Banner and Hulk tricked him to let his guard down. ZomStrange hit Hulk so hard that he did far more than just collapse his lungs or break his ribs, he literally PUNCHED A HOLE in Hulks torso to the point where his fist went out the other side of Hulk and then lit up energy attacks on his exposed insides.

Strange and Skaar did more damage to Green Scar but neither of those two even broke Hulks bones nor did they have him vomiting up his insides while Zeus did that from 2/3 punches and that alone proves Zeus was hitting Hulk far harder than them two combined.

This trumps having his lungs collapsed and ribs broken considering his entire insides including his organs and bones where completely destroyed and he had a gaping hole in his chest that was visible at all times

Incorrect as Strange's power is going through Hulks body but it's through his stomach where there is no bones or vital organs and in those other scans Hulks lower back in dented and that's it.

Again Skaar doesn't break any bones and he doesn't repeatedly use the same attack unlike Zeus who punched Hulk 5 times in a row.

Both of these did more damage to Hulk than Zeus, but he healed from them but not from Zeus, probably because as the comic and the writer imply, it's because of Hulks magic interfering with Hulks healing ability.

When has magic nerfed Hulks healing ability as i don't recall that ever happening or being stated on panel.

It didn't temporarily KO a bunch of different characters including Corsair, Adam, BRB, CGR, Darkhawk, Moondragon, Nova, Phyla, and some Starjammers, Surfer was the only one of the bunch to completely shrug it off, while Gladiator and a couple of others were completely KO'd. And we don't even ever see the wormhole pulling Gladiator or anyone else there, so you are already trying to give him an OFF PANEL FEAT that didn't even happen off panel. Amazing.

We have no idea if Gladiator recovered or not and since Gladiator is on covers for upcoming issues so he may end up in the series it could mean he actually recovered and used his speed to escape, I'm not stating it as a feat but rather a hypothesis as nothing i stated was meant to be taken literally lol.

No you just resort to other levels of pettiness where you are afraid to say what you really want and neuter yourself for my amusement.

How so when i'm the only one to mock your and others excuses for Hulk and other characters whenever i get the chance to, why do you think so many people debate me nowadays.

Stay mad, stay owned, stay drowned in my scans while you bring nothing but empty words.

Sad part is your scans and your words still didn't debunk anything i stated.

#72 Posted by HellionVulcan (7194 posts) - - Show Bio

@hellionvulcan: Because it's the only top durability feat this Hulk has and still to date hasn't replicated it so i make a point of that to these Hulk fanatics, The Surfer bit didn't make sense since the board has been bent shattered etc more than surfer's own body so why they'd double down on that nonsense is beyond me.

Glad you are making friends with WITB, you guys fit together like a glove, although it wont last long since his accounts only ever last a day or two because of the threats and harassment he has issued to users and mods in the past. When has Hulk been hit by Jane/Herc level of characters again? The board has been shattered more times then the Surfers body because it's just an object that can easily be repaired there is less consequences shattering it then Surfers body, Thors body has never been shattered, while Mljonir has, despite Mljonir being more durable than Thor. It doesn't change the fact that Surfer used his board to shield him from attacks he couldn't tank himself.

No idea who he is but he's logically more sound than you while you stated current she hulk > Herc and Jane together which is hilarious ignorant.

#73 Edited by IntoTheVoid (1295 posts) - - Show Bio

@hellionvulcan: LOL considering Herc has temporarily ko'd world war hulk (iirc) which shows how badly he'd knock out savage Hulk and Aaron force Thor wipes savage Hulk from existence by doing a massive storm or doing what she did to Mangog.

Your memory is horrible as usual, he never temporarily KO'd WWH, he just knocked him off his feet while he was behind the Hulk.

In fact Hercules outright admits it himself if Hulk didn't hold back those punches they would have caved in his skull.

No Caption Provided

He also lost to Savage Hulk in the past and at best could always only stalemate him. Savage Hulk has strength feats above Hercules and both Jane. She would but she would never use the Mother Storm against someone like Savage Hulk and i wasn't talking about the Mother Storm nor her BFRing Mangog with Mljonir but about their physicals

My assumptions have never been wrong while yours have constantly and getting knocked off panel doesn't automatically mean he was ko'd.

Your assumptions are wrong every time you make one, you made an assumption about Immortal Hulk being amped when he wasn't, you made an assumption that what he did in No Surrender was a fluke when it wasnt and he only became even more impressive and i cant' wait for No Road Home to come. It doesn't mean but he was overpowered by 2 characters that got overpwoered by She-Hulk.

so you were highballing Hulk for your agenda hence why you got really defense about the correct context being posted, i never once said Absorbing Man amp'd Hulk and i never even implied that nonsense as i said already his actions saved Hulk from losing which is what happened on panel.

How was i highballing him? I was accurately describing him, he did what he did with his own power. I got defensive because you tried to slime your way with providing context that only survives to benefit Hulk further while trying to make it seem like it's a negative thing that Hulk did what he did WITH HIS OWN POWER. Yes. Absorbing Man giving Hulk back his power is what saved him from losing, a plot point in the story, irrelevant to the point i am making which is Hulk did what he did with his own power.

Won't happen as you always reply to my posts since you need someone who can actually out-debate you.

I reply to your post since you are an endless source of enetratinment for me and it's so fun to drown you in all the scans that prove my point while your posts remain as dry as the Sahara desert.

You stated "he was damaging Nebulon" so who was that he referring to Hulk or Surfer since neither actually damaged Nebulon and that's the only part i cared to reply to so avoid answering it as i already debunked it. Hulk didn't damage Nebulon as he made him scream in pain but he never actually damaged him in any visible way.

I was obviously referring to Hulk, i literally said Surfer couldnt' damage him with his energy attack. The fact that you are incapable of reading properly isn't my fault but your entirely so there is no point in trying to weasel yourself out of making a dumb mistake. He hurt Nebulon, plenty of characters have hurt, even killed others without any visible damage, so that's irrelevant all that we know is Nebulon screamed in pain and shouted at Hulk to stop hurting him.

It does matter as we have no idea how their fight actually went as it's so poorly explained and makes no sense.

Again the fight doesn't matter, the part where Thor confirms Namor is now stronger than before is the part that concerns me.

and still nothing even states they have the same stats as their real counterparts and that they aren't really qlippoth's in nature as the writer is using words that mean something different than want he wanted to portray.

I know you always need someone to spoon feed you but nothing says that they aren't as strong as they were while alive, in fact everything in the comic alludes to them being quite strong.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

I find flaws in every comic i read and your point is and whats wrong with stating an inconsistency that others may have missed ?.

You try to increase the number of flaws in Hulks comic because of the obvious bias and agenda you have, there is literally no inconsistency so far and the only one mentioning their being one is you.

Again Zeus threw many punches like that canonically and none have impacted the healing factor of other beings and Zeus has no reason to do so either.

Probably because he never needed to impact the healing factor of other beings he hit, Hulk has one of the best healing factors in comics and again what the writer and comic imply > you. Zeus had a reason to do so because instead of wiping Hulk out with a magic attack he wanted to beat him up by hand and then resorted to still using magic.

was Odin when he fought Galactus and Zeus is stated on panel to be showing his true power not Mikaboshi's power, who has no feats of amp'ing others nor using lighting attacks like Zeus does.

Odin couldn't do anything to Galactus except bore him by Galactus own words. Zeus true power still wouldn't be enough to bring down Galactus as he is above Skyfather level beings. He was inside Zeus, he was controlling Zeus and using his powers to assume that he wasn't amping him is absolutely nonsense.

No Caption Provided

So you think Mikaboshi was inside Zeus body controlling him and he did nothing to amp his powers whatsoever? Despite the fact that he used Zeus to bring Galactus to the ground something a Skyfather wouldn't be able to do, in fact Galactus himself throws a hint at us saying no mere Skyfather could easily shrug off the power of Galactus.

No Caption Provided

Strange and Skaar did more damage to Green Scar but neither of those two even broke Hulks bones nor did they have him vomiting up his insides while Zeus did that from 2/3 punches and that alone proves Zeus was hitting Hulk far harder than them two combined.

ZomStrange broke Hulks bones as he shoved his entire fist through his ribcage, vomiting blood isn't as bad as losing your entire insides. Zeus actually did that after 5 punches. He clearly wasn't hitting him far harder as he didn't punch a hole through his torso with the sheer force of the punch like Strange did and he never shredded his body with Old Power like Skaar did.

Incorrect as Strange's power is going through Hulks body but it's through his stomach where there is no bones or vital organs and in those other scans Hulks lower back in dented and that's it.

False, you can clearly see the fist went through his entire torso

No Caption Provided

so it had to break some of his ribs as well as break his spine which is way more important, but we do know that Hulk has no problems healing his bones even his spine

No Caption Provided

Again Skaar doesn't break any bones and he doesn't repeatedly use the same attack unlike Zeus who punched Hulk 5 times in a row.

Why is bone breaking so important? Especially breaking ribs for Hulk? It's not a problem for him, Skaar did something far worse which is pierce his entire body and organs on hundred places, Zeus hit Hulk like a total of 6-7 times with magic amped attacks.

When has magic nerfed Hulks healing ability as i don't recall that ever happening or being stated on panel.

It's implied that Zeus magic did that by both Hephestus and Greg Pak

From Greg Paks interview

No Caption Provided

Even if you play the stubborn card and ignore the comic or the writers own words and so Hulks healing factor wasn't tempered with that still doesn't take away from the fact that Zeus did not fight him H2H and anyone that literally isn't blind can see that Zeus used lightning in virtually every punch he threw at Hulk

No Caption Provided

We have no idea if Gladiator recovered or not and since Gladiator is on covers for upcoming issues so he may end up in the series it could mean he actually recovered and used his speed to escape, I'm not stating it as a feat but rather a hypothesis as nothing i stated was meant to be taken literally lol.

Neither have you and it doesn't matter if he later recovered, we saw him floating unconscious so when we did see him he was KO'd what might have happened after is to complete speculation. No you are already scrambling for excuses to excuse another low showing for Gladiator, you whine about Namor and Thor fight being off panel so it's irrelevant but here you are already assuming Gladiator escaped/recovered off panel despite nothing so far pointing to it, you are creating your own fiction in your mind. He most likely came to his senses later but when he was shown on panel he was KO'd.

How so when i'm the only one to mock your and others excuses for Hulk and other characters whenever i get the chance to, why do you think so many people debate me nowadays.

You forget that it's me who tags you first almost always and it's you who ends up running away in the end, always. So if that's your idea of mocking where you throw words at my scans than run away in the end, please continue said "mocking". Because you are an easy target, every wants to have their chance at spanking you.

Sad part is your scans and your words still didn't debunk anything i stated.

Except they do, but i don't expect you ever to admit that, the whole point of it is for others to see.

No idea who he is but he's logically more sound than you while you stated current she hulk > Herc and Jane together which is hilarious ignorant.

You probably heard of him, he was https://comicvine.gamespot.com/profile/whoisthebest/ the guy that made all those PM's dragging everyone in them where he made huge posts screaming at everyone, calling people rapists, calling mods criminals that spent time in jail, spamming gay porn and spamming spoilers when Infinity War movie came out, so you are in great company and i want to see a collab between you guys, please do me this favor and team up with him. No i never stated current She-Hulk is above Herc and Jane together, i did say she is stronger than each individually and unlike you i can back up things i say. For starters Jen already fought Jane in her monstrous She-Hulk form and Jane admitted she couldn't hold her for long since she grew stronger and stronger

No Caption Provided

So that's already a confirmation that an angry Jen is stronger than Jane, who stalemated Herc in strength already

So basically Jen while in her monster She-Hulk form is at least as strong and slightly stronger with anger than the 2 of them, but that was all BEFORE she got whatever one of the Celestials gave her, which boosted her even more and according to her at least made her stronger than normal Hulk is, who we know is physically much stronger than either Herc or Jane

Whenever you need me to school and educate you again, you know my number, until then..

Stay mad, stay owned, stay beaten.

#74 Posted by Helloman (29712 posts) - - Show Bio

Hulk wins.

#75 Posted by HellionVulcan (7194 posts) - - Show Bio

@intothevoid: Your memory is horrible as usual, he never temporarily KO'd WWH, he just knocked him off his feet while he was behind the Hulk.

Look up IIRC's meaning and get back to me.

In fact Hercules outright admits it himself if Hulk didn't hold back those punches they would have caved in his skull.

Weird when wonder Man stated Gladiators punch would've taken his head off you took it as hyperbolic but it's plausible when Herc says it.

Your assumptions are wrong every time you make one, you made an assumption about Immortal Hulk being amped when he wasn't, you made an assumption that what he did in No Surrender was a fluke when it wasnt and he only became even more impressive and i cant' wait for No Road Home to come. It doesn't mean but he was overpowered by 2 characters that got overpwoered by She-Hulk.

When did i assume Immortal Hulk got an amp when he absorbed Sasquatch's amp ? and what Hulk did in No Surrender was an outlier not a fluke as those words mean two different things.

How was i highballing him? I was accurately describing him, he did what he did with his own power. I got defensive because you tried to slime your way with providing context that only survives to benefit Hulk further while trying to make it seem like it's a negative thing that Hulk did what he did WITH HIS OWN POWER. Yes. Absorbing Man giving Hulk back his power is what saved him from losing, a plot point in the story, irrelevant to the point i am making which is Hulk did what he did with his own power.

It's relevant when you talk about it to give proper context is my point.

I was obviously referring to Hulk, i literally said Surfer couldnt' damage him with his energy attack. The fact that you are incapable of reading properly isn't my fault but your entirely so there is no point in trying to weasel yourself out of making a dumb mistake. He hurt Nebulon, plenty of characters have hurt, even killed others without any visible damage, so that's irrelevant all that we know is Nebulon screamed in pain and shouted at Hulk to stop hurting him.

and my comment was towards your statement about Hulk which means you trashed yourself in a bad attempt to own me which failed miserably hahahahaha.

Again the fight doesn't matter, the part where Thor confirms Namor is now stronger than before is the part that concerns me.

and the context of both will never be explained.

I know you always need someone to spoon feed you but nothing says that they aren't as strong as they were while alive, in fact everything in the comic alludes to them being quite strong.

but not of their original self though and that's the problem as you assumed they were equal to the counterparts and nothing alludes to that on panel.

You try to increase the number of flaws in Hulks comic because of the obvious bias and agenda you have, there is literally no inconsistency so far and the only one mentioning their being one is you.

Of course there has been as it's why i named them and you can't handle that.

Probably because he never needed to impact the healing factor of other beings he hit, Hulk has one of the best healing factors in comics and again what the writer and comic imply > you. Zeus had a reason to do so because instead of wiping Hulk out with a magic attack he wanted to beat him up by hand and then resorted to still using magic.

Zeus is by default a magical being so how can he just turn that off to fight when that's he power type and nothing was implied on panel either.

Odin couldn't do anything to Galactus except bore him by Galactus own words. Zeus true power still wouldn't be enough to bring down Galactus as he is above Skyfather level beings. He was inside Zeus, he was controlling Zeus and using his powers to assume that he wasn't amping him is absolutely nonsense.

Odin's headbutt says otherwise even if it hurt him too and Galactus is not above skyfathers in the slightest as he's listed in the same tier.

No Caption Provided

and Mikaboshi states he used Zeus omniscience, which means he used Zeus power not his own to further his own plot so that makes Zeus feat even more impressive.

ZomStrange broke Hulks bones as he shoved his entire fist through his ribcage, vomiting blood isn't as bad as losing your entire insides. Zeus actually did that after 5 punches. He clearly wasn't hitting him far harder as he didn't punch a hole through his torso with the sheer force of the punch like Strange did and he never shredded his body with Old Power like Skaar did.

It was the power effect coming out the other side of Hulks midsection not his rib cage as in the other scans it's clearly below his ribs.

so it had to break some of his ribs as well as break his spine which is way more important, but we do know that Hulk has no problems healing his bones even his spine

Incorrect as it took Hulk an entire week to heal when Void broke every bone in Hulks body and neither Void or Zeus had to stop his healing factor but just had to overload the body with damage beyond Hulks durability.

LOL like beating a dead horse as the lighting display from Zeus attacks didn't even touch Hulks body and it's some how meant to stop or halt his healing factor, hilarious.

Because i don't care how hard Zeus beats up Hulk, you don't just suddenly get impaled by rocks or eaten by vultures unless some magic was involved that tempered with your body

Incorrect as Hulk was beat down beyond what he could handle and since his body couldn't cope with what Zeus had done, it made it easier for the vultures to keep Hulk wounded for way longer and eat him for a couple of days.

You forget that it's me who tags you first almost always and it's you who ends up running away in the end, always. So if that's your idea of mocking where you throw words at my scans than run away in the end, please continue said "mocking". Because you are an easy target, every wants to have their chance at spanking you.

Nope but being delusional is what you do best and i tagged you in this thread and many others first.

Except they do, but i don't expect you ever to admit that, the whole point of it is for others to see.

Funniest thing is you only have one guy backing you and that's pretty sad.

You probably heard of him, he was https://comicvine.gamespot.com/profile/whoisthebest/ the guy that made all those PM's dragging everyone in them where he made huge posts screaming at everyone, calling people rapists, calling mods criminals that spent time in jail, spamming gay porn and spamming spoilers when Infinity War movie came out, so you are in great company and i want to see a collab between you guys, please do me this favor and team up with him.

I rarely check pm's so no i don't know him but i don't need to collaborate with any one to debunk your nonsense.

No i never stated current She-Hulk is above Herc and Jane together, i did say she is stronger than each individually and unlike you i can back up things i say. For starters Jen already fought Jane in her monstrous She-Hulk form and Jane admitted she couldn't hold her for long since she grew stronger and stronger

Weird Jane's fight with Mangog > She-Hulk so i take that as a high showing for She-Hulk and a low one for Jane.

Whenever you need me to school and educate you again, you know my number, until then..

Stay mad, stay owned, stay beaten.

LOL educate.

#76 Edited by IntoTheVoid (1295 posts) - - Show Bio

@hellionvulcan: Look up IIRC's meaning and get back to me.

No Caption Provided

You said IIRC(if i recall correctly) which i rebutted with your memory is horrible, as in you DID NOT recall correctly, how are you unable to put 2 and 2 together? Do i have to speak in literal terms with you, any deviation and your mind gets confused?

Ok let let me reiterate and simplify it for you then, you did not recall correctly, your attempt at recalling the instance is horrible, is that better now?

Weird when wonder Man stated Gladiators punch would've taken his head off you took it as hyperbolic but it's plausible when Herc says it.

It's very simple my friend. Gladiator has never punched anyones head off, certainly no one of WM level and even in the same issue he hits WM on the head several times when he hammered him into the Earth and his head was fine. So that statement was a clear hyperbole as it wasn't backed up by any evidence in the comic.

Herc on the other hand was talking about WWH holding back, which we know is true since it was mentioned several times during and after the event

On top of that Hulk has broken bones of characters on Hercs level before and since.

So to summarize,

WM saying Gladiator could have taken his head off is most likely hyperbole since it's not backed up by any feats and is even contradicted by Gladiator later punching WM in the head and his head still being fine.

Herc saying Hulk held back and didn't crack his skull is backed up by evidence of Hulk being stated to hold back multiple times and the fact that he has broken bones of Herc level characters before.

When did i assume Immortal Hulk got an amp when he absorbed Sasquatch's amp ? and what Hulk did in No Surrender was an outlier not a fluke as those words mean two different things.

You did a very weaselly underhanded implication in the way you have done before. You are trying to downplay a feat even though what you stated didn't downplay it in any way. What Hulk did in No Surrender was certainly no outlier as he has done even better thing since than, the only person to believe it's an outlier is you. The only outlier feat Immortal Hulk preformed so far is when he used 1 Infinity gem to trash a user that had 5 Infinity gems.

It's relevant when you talk about it to give proper context is my point.

Ok, thank you for the context of confirming that the feat Hulk did he did with his power, your service is noted.

and my comment was towards your statement about Hulk which means you trashed yourself in a bad attempt to own me which failed miserably hahahahaha.

This is why i like you so much, the Dunning-Kruger always shines through, the mental gymnastics you preformed are Olympic level, special Olympics that is. What you did was wrongly assume i made a comment about Nebulon being ragdolled by Hulk, even though i was talking about Nebulon ragdolling Surfer and shrugging off his attacks, while Hulk hurt Nebulon and bent Surfers board hitting him.

and the context of both will never be explained.

It may, it may not be. It's irrelevant because Namor was amped and that's the reason he manhandled Thor and the rest of the Avengers as Thor confirmed himself he is stronger than when he previously fought him.

but not of their original self though and that's the problem as you assumed they were equal to the counterparts and nothing alludes to that on panel.

You mean their living self? That's literally them, just dead. Also what in the comic alludes to them not being equal to their living self? That's entirely an assumption you made based solely on the fact that they are Quilpoths, even though the comic explains to us that they still have their strength.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Of course there has been as it's why i named them and you can't handle that.

It's actually you who can't seem to handle it because everywhere you go, you are alone in mentioning such "flaws" and everybody else has to correct you or make fun of you for it. No matter how hard you rage, how much of a fit you throw, how many times you try to repeat these false claims, nothing will change reality. Immortal Hulk is one of the most consistent high-tier characters currently written in both Marvel and DC. That must burn so much, especially since no one else shares your notion on it lol.

Zeus is by default a magical being so how can he just turn that off to fight when that's he power type and nothing was implied on panel either.

Simple, he can not have his fists glow and be amped with magic/lightning as he has done in the past. It's not really that hard, turn on your brain for at least a moment, Zeus has control over his magic and how and when he uses it. Again it was implied

From Greg Paks interview

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

Odin's headbutt says otherwise even if it hurt him too and Galactus is not above skyfathers in the slightest as he's listed in the same tier.

You mean the headbutt that put Odin into Odinsleep, while Galactus stood up like nothing had happened and was tired of the Asgardians feeble attempts.

Imagine headbutting someone so hard you essentially put yourself into a coma while the other person gets up like nothing happened, they truly are on the same level lol.

An arbitrary list that doesn't represent reality, kinda reminds me of this list

No Caption Provided

A strength list that puts Ironman and WM in the same tier as Hulk and Thor, but also puts Surfer in the same tier as Valkyrie, Spiderman, Luke Cage a whole tier below Thundra, Thing, Vision. You clob lol.

and Mikaboshi states he used Zeus omniscience, which means he used Zeus power not his own to further his own plot so that makes Zeus feat even more impressive.

He used Zeus ability to know everything and gather information, that doesn't take away from the fact that he used Zeus power and amplified it with his own, it's just means that he used an ability of Zeus that he himself did not have, until he gained it from Zeus later. How does that make Zeus feat even more impressive since omniscience has nothing to do with raw power?

It was the power effect coming out the other side of Hulks midsection not his rib cage as in the other scans it's clearly below his ribs.

What power effect, the whole thing covered his entire torso, it destroyed his organs which are more valuable then bones, you can have broken ribs and survive without much problems you wont survive with a bunch of your vital organs missing and a giant gaping hole in your torso.

Incorrect as it took Hulk an entire week to heal when Void broke every bone in Hulks body and neither Void or Zeus had to stop his healing factor but just had to overload the body with damage beyond Hulks durability.

Yes correct. Where did you get the "it took Hulk an entire week to heal when Void broke every bone in Hulks body"? That is stated nowhere in the comic, the only thing we know is that Reed said Hulk heals at an incredible rate

No Caption Provided

So not only did you make up bullshit as you do, you actually proved my point as a pre-core breach Savage Hulk had every single bone in his body broken and he still healed from it at an "incredible rate", while post core breach Green Scar had his ribcage broken but he couldn't heal from it for several days and had his healing factor reduced to 7%? Why wasn't his healing overloaded by ZomStrange? Why wasn't it overloaded by Skaar? Why wasn't it overloaded when Immortal Hulk had his torso blown open? Why wasn't it overloaded when he was almost vaporized by Tony's laser? Why wasn't it overloaded when he was cut into dozens of pieces? Why Heli? All these questions and no way to actually answer them.

LOL like beating a dead horse as the lighting display from Zeus attacks didn't even touch Hulks body and it's some how meant to stop or halt his healing factor, hilarious.

Lying again Heli, Zeus lighting touched Hulks body multiple times.

Gallery image 1Gallery image 2Gallery image 3Gallery image 4Gallery image 5

5 times to be exact, you know it really doesn't help you when you blatantly like like that, oh well at least it helps me emberassing you all the more easier. Honestly i don't know how you expect Zeus fist that is glowing with lightning all around it to somehow magically not have that lighting make contact with Hulks body as he punches Hulk. That's like soaking your hand in a bucket and punching a wall and expecting only your fist to hit the wall and not the paint on it, you really aren't the sharpest tool out there lol.

Incorrect as Hulk was beat down beyond what he could handle and since his body couldn't cope with what Zeus had done, it made it easier for the vultures to keep Hulk wounded for way longer and eat him for a couple of days.

Yes correct. It wasn't though as both the comic and the writer imply otherwise and it doesn't fit with your imagination.

From Greg Paks interview

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

Nope but being delusional is what you do best and i tagged you in this thread and many others first.

See this is what i don't understand about you, you legit have some mental gaps in your memory. You did not tag me first in this thread, i tagged you when i tagged @thedailybagel

No Caption Provided

You only tagged me after this, so why on Earth you would lie so blatantly and openly is beyond me, but thanks for making it easier i guess lol.

Funniest thing is you only have one guy backing you and that's pretty sad.

As oppose to you, who has no one but a notorious troll that only agrees with you because he is trolling lol, i mean if we want to measure levels of sad, you keep reaching new heights every time.

I rarely check pm's so no i don't know him but i don't need to collaborate with any one to debunk your nonsense.

That's a shame, you were missing on some epic rants he had. Though it doesn't matter he already got banned anyway, but don't worry i am sure he will be back someday again to have your back. I really wanna see you 2 team up, you remind me of one another so much. Well you can't debunk anything i say and never could, but don't worry even with the help you wouldn't, it would just be more amusing to me. No-scan man.

Weird Jane's fight with Mangog > She-Hulk so i take that as a high showing for She-Hulk and a low one for Jane.

This is a horrible point, which makes sense since it's coming from you. It's neither a high showing nor a low showing for either.

First off Mangog absolutely trashed Jane for most of the fight, she only ever got the upper hand when she BFR'd him to the Sun for the first time and then BFRing him a second time this time chaining him to Mljonir.

On the other hand her fight with She-Hulk was pretty even-handed i would say Jane was probably edging out She-Hulk for the most part, except for the physical strength.

So how is that fight comparable to the one she had with Mangog and how it's a low showing for Jane and a high one for She-Hulk i will never know, especially since we know She-Hulk has been amped twice already.

LOL educate.

Yea, school, spank, toy with. Whatever i want, you are at my mercy.

Another curbstomp by me, this was a beautiful post in many ways.

Stay mad, stay owned :)

#77 Posted by TheArchon (1183 posts) - - Show Bio

The thread is about Despero and Hulk. Move that fight somewhere else.

#78 Posted by 20damon (6054 posts) - - Show Bio

Whoisthebest and Helionvulcan teamup? It doesn't get any better than this

Loading Video...

#79 Posted by Crytodaddykid (27 posts) - - Show Bio

@intothevoid: @hellionvulcan

First off, lmao at this loser claiming odin went into odinsleep, when odin was fully conscious while galactus literally knocked the hell out on his ass.

So not only did you make up bullshit as you do, you actually proved my point as a pre-core breach Savage Hulk had every single bone in his body broken and he still healed from it at an "incredible rate", while post core breach Green Scar had his ribcage broken but he couldn't heal from it for several days and had his healing factor reduced to 7%? Why wasn't his healing overloaded by ZomStrange? Why wasn't it overloaded by Skaar? Why wasn't it overloaded when Immortal Hulk had his torso blown open? Why wasn't it overloaded when he was almost vaporized by Tony's laser? Why wasn't it overloaded when he was cut into dozens of pieces? Why Heli? All these questions and no way to actually answer them.

Why didnt hulk survive being impaled by redhulk? Why didnt he survive being impaled by thor in reigning? Why didnt hulk grow a new head andskull after caps shield decapitated him? Why did he need to reattach his severed head to heal? Why didnt he grow a new ribcage when zeus shattered his ribcage? Zeus didnt dislocate or break his ribcage he literally shattered it into hundreds of tiny pieces and collapsed his lungs in addition to it. Prior to this he never actually had his entire bone structure shattered, the most that happened was he got decapitated and he only survived that because he reattached the severed head quickly enough to heal otherwise he would have died without his head especially since hulk has died without a heart, when he got impaled by a trident or had a tree stump stuffed where his heart was, he wasn't able to regrow a new heart since something else was occupying the space, thus he died without a heart. If he dies without a heart he obviously dies without a head and a brain.

Zomstrange only punched holes into hulks flesh and stomach he never damaged or broke through any of hulks bones which would overload hulk and kill him and overload his healing factor.

Skaar never destroyed anyof hulks bones he only stabbed hulk with some blades which is completely different to getting impaled on a trident through the heart or getting your ribcage shattered or getting decapitated.

You're butthurt and salty over the fact that hulk failed to heal from decapitation until he reattached his severed head to his body. get the hell over it and move on.

#80 Posted by Yamiyodare (1254 posts) - - Show Bio

Despero wins.

#81 Posted by HellionVulcan (7194 posts) - - Show Bio

@intothevoid: It's very simple my friend. Gladiator has never punched anyones head off, certainly no one of WM level and even in the same issue he hits WM on the head several times when he hammered him into the Earth and his head was fine. So that statement was a clear hyperbole as it wasn't backed up by any evidence in the comic. Herc on the other hand was talking about WWH holding back, which we know is true since it was mentioned several times during and after the event.

Gladiator has never punched anyone's head off and it's interesting to note that Rook'shir was considered Dark Phoenix level too since he had destroyed numerous planets (off panel).

No Caption Provided

well besides this moment here so show me Hulk punching anyone's head off.

WM saying Gladiator could have taken his head off is most likely hyperbole since it's not backed up by any feats and is even contradicted by Gladiator later punching WM in the head and his head still being fine. Herc saying Hulk held back and didn't crack his skull is backed up by evidence of Hulk being stated to hold back multiple times and the fact that he has broken bones of Herc level characters before.

LOL Gladiator has way more feats of holding back than Hulk does but Hulk has never punched off a high tiers head to my knowledge.

You did a very weaselly underhanded implication in the way you have done before. You are trying to downplay a feat even though what you stated didn't downplay it in any way. What Hulk did in No Surrender was certainly no outlier as he has done even better thing since than, the only person to believe it's an outlier is you. The only outlier feat Immortal Hulk preformed so far is when he used 1 Infinity gem to trash a user that had 5 Infinity gems.

You are the well known lowballer of feats not me as i told the proper context without distorting it unlike you.

This is why i like you so much, the Dunning-Kruger always shines through, the mental gymnastics you preformed are Olympic level, special Olympics that is. What you did was wrongly assume i made a comment about Nebulon being ragdolled by Hulk, even though i was talking about Nebulon ragdolling Surfer and shrugging off his attacks, while Hulk hurt Nebulon and bent Surfers board hitting him.

And my comment was based on Hulk not Surfer so you made the mistake not me LOL.

You mean their living self? That's literally them, just dead. Also what in the comic alludes to them not being equal to their living self? That's entirely an assumption you made based solely on the fact that they are Quilpoths, even though the comic explains to us that they still have their strength.

It never states they're equals to their originals though as Husks and Shells is what they're described as which means they're not equal duplicates.

It's actually you who can't seem to handle it because everywhere you go, you are alone in mentioning such "flaws" and everybody else has to correct you or make fun of you for it. No matter how hard you rage, how much of a fit you throw, how many times you try to repeat these false claims, nothing will change reality. Immortal Hulk is one of the most consistent high-tier characters currently written in both Marvel and DC. That must burn so much, especially since no one else shares your notion on it lol.

The irony of someone accusing me of raging or throwing a fit by the same person who has been banned and repeatedly insults others when he can't make a rebuttal.

Simple, he can not have his fists glow and be amped with magic/lightning as he has done in the past. It's not really that hard, turn on your brain for at least a moment, Zeus has control over his magic and how and when he uses it. Again it was implied

LOL even the writer states it was the last throw of lighting even though Zeus never threw lighting at the end either as the writer doesn't even know what happened on panel, i can't take his comment seriously when it doesn't match what happened on panel.

Yea since he just took the worst ass kicking ever by an angry skyfather who wrecked Hulks body.

Nope.

Even if you play the stubborn card and ignore the comic or the writers own words and so Hulks healing factor wasn't tempered with that still doesn't take away from the fact that Zeus did not fight him H2H and anyone that literally isn't blind can see that Zeus used lightning in virtually every punch he threw at Hulk.

I answered the bit about the writer above and Zeus has always displayed lighting with punches and not once is it implied it negated Hulks ability to heal not once on panel.

You mean the headbutt that put Odin into Odinsleep, while Galactus stood up like nothing had happened and was tired of the Asgardians feeble attempts.

He had Galactus down and out too but Odin used too much of his power into the attack which weakened him but the point remains that Galactus is not above skyfathers as you claimed earlier.

Imagine headbutting someone so hard you essentially put yourself into a coma while the other person gets up like nothing happened, they truly are on the same level lol.

The other person gets up after a lengthy conversation and a page later since he has to reform as well, context always matters.

He used Zeus ability to know everything and gather information, that doesn't take away from the fact that he used Zeus power and amplified it with his own, it's just means that he used an ability of Zeus that he himself did not have, until he gained it from Zeus later. How does that make Zeus feat even more impressive since omniscience has nothing to do with raw power?

It's apart of Zeus power-set and since Mikaboshi used Zeus passive abilities but not his offensive skills hence why Zeus's attacks against the God Squad are all his own.

What power effect, the whole thing covered his entire torso, it destroyed his organs which are more valuable then bones, you can have broken ribs and survive without much problems you wont survive with a bunch of your vital organs missing and a giant gaping hole in your torso.

What vital organs are in your mid section that matter since Zeus shattered Hulks rib-cage which in turn furthered the damage internally which Hulk never suffered from Strange or Skaar.

Yes correct. Where did you get the "it took Hulk an entire week to heal when Void broke every bone in Hulks body"? That is stated nowhere in the comic, the only thing we know is that Reed said Hulk heals at an incredible rate

"Hulk heals at an incredible rate" but it takes Hulk 5 issues to fully heal, HereBob is taking to his therapist where it takes place a week after Hulk had his body broken and it's stated in issue 4. I'll further the insult by posting updates on Hulk throughout the series as he's not fully recovered in issue 5 and later is shown to be fully healed by issue 8. The entirely of the story takes place within a week or two and Hulk struggled to fully heal over the week period so i was right and you were wrong.

We know why ZomStrange and Skaar didn't overload Hulks healing ability because they lack the damage output to do so hence why the Void was able to keep the Hulk down for a week by breaking every bone in his body without using magic or anything to negate Hulks healing factor.

As oppose to you, who has no one but a notorious troll that only agrees with you because he is trolling lol, i mean if we want to measure levels of sad, you keep reaching new heights every time.

The irony on display lol.

Stay mad, stay owned :)

Skipped most of what you repeated since it's already been debunked but you're the only one who has ever been mad so stop projecting.

#82 Posted by michaelfnshotz (174 posts) - - Show Bio

@intothevoid: despero beat both superman and diana, who would beat Immortal Hulk. Hulk hasn't beaten anyone who's around both their level so far

#83 Edited by RogalDorn (19 posts) - - Show Bio

@hellionvulcan: Hey, Heli i am on a new account, i hope you didn't miss me too much baby, lets continue to the education class :) and don't worry i will ALWAYS be here for you :)

Gladiator has never punched anyone's head off and it's interesting to note that Rook'shir was considered Dark Phoenix level too since he had destroyed numerous planets (off panel).

So a featless character who has no durability feats on WM level or any real durability feats for that, good to know. And he was a So basically Gladiator has not punched anyones head off on WM level. Also Gladiator hit WM multiple times and his head was still fine, so why is that?

well besides this moment here so show me Hulk punching anyone's head off.

Umm what? I never made the claim that Hulk punched anyones head off, the claim was about Hulk cracking Hercules skull. Try to keep up.

LOL Gladiator has way more feats of holding back than Hulk does but Hulk has never punched off a high tiers head to my knowledge.

That's demonstranably untrue, especially considering 90%+ of Hulks appearances he is holding back, just because of the nature of Banner always subconsciously holding Hulk back. Gladiator has never punched a high-tiers head off either but Hulk has cracked the skull of an actual high tier, again something Gladiator hasn't done.

You are the well known lowballer of feats not me as i told the proper context without distorting it unlike you.

The irony is amazing, you lowbal Hulk in every thread you enter. I don't lowball characters i squash people that wank characters like you.

It never states they're equals to their originals though as Husks and Shells is what they're described as which means they're not equal duplicates.

Nope

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

And my comment was based on Hulk not Surfer so you made the mistake not me LOL.

The original comment came from me where i was describing how Hulk and Surfer preformed against Nebulon and when i said Nebulon ragdolled Surfer, you somehow thought i meant Hulk ragdolled Nebulon, so the mistake was still made by you. No amount of backpedaling is gonna change that.

The irony of someone accusing me of raging or throwing a fit by the same person who has been banned and repeatedly insults others when he can't make a rebuttal.

Yes, you are raging, you are even more so raging by how neutered you are because you are afraid of a ban, it makes you upset that you can't speak your mind lol. I don't insult others though, i have only made fun of your intelligence, i haven't insulted anyone else, or do you want to point out who is that i insulted other than you? If you need a safe space from my insults just tell me i wont continue?

LOL even the writer states it was the last throw of lighting even though Zeus never threw lighting at the end either as the writer doesn't even know what happened on panel, i can't take his comment seriously when it doesn't match what happened on panel.

He did throw it together with a punch, so that is still true. I am gonna take more seriously than anything you write.

Yea since he just took the worst ass kicking ever by an angry skyfather who wrecked Hulks body.

Who used magic to mess with his healing factor i know, but it wasn't the worst ass kicking though.

Nope.

Yes :)

I answered the bit about the writer above and Zeus has always displayed lighting with punches and not once is it implied it negated Hulks ability to heal not once on panel.

That's false, again you make blatant mistakes. Even against Hulk Zeus trhew one punch that wasn't coated in lightning

No Caption Provided

As well as when he fought Avengers

So again you were blatantly wrong.

He had Galactus down and out too but Odin used too much of his power into the attack which weakened him but the point remains that Galactus is not above skyfathers as you claimed earlier.

Not really, Galactus literally rose right after they fell to the planet unhurt and bored, while Odin wasted so much power he went into Odin sleep. Galactus is above Skyfather level and to think otherwise is just beyond silly.

The other person gets up after a lengthy conversation and a page later since he has to reform as well, context always matters.

Yes gets up as if nothing happened, while the other person used up so much of their power they went into a coma. Wow they are truly on the same level lol.

It's apart of Zeus power-set and since Mikaboshi used Zeus passive abilities but not his offensive skills hence why Zeus's attacks against the God Squad are all his own.

Mikaboshi used all of Zeus abilities and amplified them. Which is evident because Zeus is at best on Odins level yet he shrugged off Galactus attack and brought him down with 1 lightning bolt, while Odin used all of his power just to bring Galactus down for a page or so and went into Odin sleep while Galactus was fine.

What vital organs are in your mid section that matter since Zeus shattered Hulks rib-cage which in turn furthered the damage internally which Hulk never suffered from Strange or Skaar.

Spleen, stomach, kidneys, intestine, colon, etc... you do realize that Hulk was left with a gaping hole in his stomach? To the point where a massive fist could go from one side of his body and come out the other, that's way more damage than what Zeus did who only damaged one organ and broke some rib bones that aren't even that vital. Skaar literally shredded Hulk with 100 holes, that's a hundred times more damage than what Zeus did, he literally had hundreds of holes in his body.

"Hulk heals at an incredible rate" but it takes Hulk 5 issues to fully heal, HereBob is taking to his therapist where it takes place a week after Hulk had his body broken and it's stated in issue 4. I'll further the insult by posting updates on Hulk throughout the series as he's not fully recovered in issue 5 and later is shown to be fully healed by issue 8. The entirely of the story takes place within a week or two and Hulk struggled to fully heal over the week period so i was right and you were wrong.

5 issues is ambiguous since the comic does not even focus on Hulk, he could have appeared 100 issues later and it tells us nothing. Where does it say that he hasn't recovered in issue 5? Or how much he recovered? We just see him lying, sleeping. Nowhere does it say that he didn't fully heal by then or how much he healed at all, so that's entirely your assumption. Nope you were still wrong, as you just made an assumption and your entire argument rests on that assumption. Also that's still Savage Hulk pre-core breach who is much weaker in every way than Green Scar.

We know why ZomStrange and Skaar didn't overload Hulks healing ability because they lack the damage output to do so hence why the Void was able to keep the Hulk down for a week by breaking every bone in his body without using magic or anything to negate Hulks healing factor.

They lack the damage to do so despite the fact that ZomStrange was hitting Hulk so hard he was punching holes through his body. and Skaar shredded him like Swiss cheese. The evidence is overwhelmingly against you, they literally did more visible damage to Hulk than Zeus did. 1. That was pre-core breach Savage Hulk, 2. We don't know how much he healed or if he even needed to heal at all at that point, it's entirely your assumption. Green Scar healing > Savage Hulk healing.

The irony on display lol.

Nope, the only person to jump to your defense is this sites biggest troll, you haven't been banned once for what i know and yet you command the respect of exactly ZERO people on this site, while i have been banned so many times and yet people still come out to enjoy me fisting you every time.

Skipped most of what you repeated since it's already been debunked but you're the only one who has ever been mad so stop projecting.

Skipped is just a code word for you being unable to respond to any of it, especially when it directly counters your arguments. There are several points i made that you literally never even addressed, because you can't. Jeez, even while banned i can still whoop your ass. Whats up with your Heli? You've been on this website at least twice as long as me yet you appear like a complete noobie, never once suggested for the HOF, or any kind of recommendations, just serving as everyones punching bag.

Stay mad, stay owned.

#84 Edited by RogalDorn (19 posts) - - Show Bio

@michaelfnshotz said:

@intothevoid: despero beat both superman and diana, who would beat Immortal Hulk. Hulk hasn't beaten anyone who's around both their level so far

Despero is highly inconsistent when it comes to his physicals. Neither Clark nor Diana would beat IH and not only has IH beaten a character on their level, he has straight up one-shot him.

#85 Posted by michaelfnshotz (174 posts) - - Show Bio
#86 Posted by michaelfnshotz (174 posts) - - Show Bio
No Caption Provided

@rogaldorn: for one in this assumption you made about thor supposedly beating namor here,

You can "assume" a loss...but there was literally no explanation given for how Thor got the shark.

No Caption Provided

So again...there is no on panel "loss" by Namor in this book.

zero proof of an loss in this book

#87 Edited by RogalDorn (19 posts) - - Show Bio

@michaelfnshotz: Sure it's an assumption a very decent assumption given that Thor got what he came for but lets grant you that we don't know what the outcome is and anything could have happened. It doesn't even matter to the point i was making, the point being that Thor confirms Namor is stronger when he fought him and the Avengers then when he fought him 1v1.

#88 Posted by HellionVulcan (7194 posts) - - Show Bio

@rogaldorn: Hey, Heli i am on a new account, i hope you didn't miss me too much baby, lets continue to the education class :) and don't worry i will ALWAYS be here for you :)

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH Priceless.

So a featless character who has no durability feats on WM level or any real durability feats for that, good to know. And he was a So basically Gladiator has not punched anyones head off on WM level. Also Gladiator hit WM multiple times and his head was still fine, so why is that?

I like how you avoided answering my response since you stated Gladiator has never punched anyone's head off and i proved you wrong yet again.

Umm what? I never made the claim that Hulk punched anyones head off, the claim was about Hulk cracking Hercules skull. Try to keep up.

You said - if Hulk didn't hold back those punches they would have caved in his skull. so how many feats does Hulk have of caving in skulls on Herc's level ?.

That's demonstranably untrue, especially considering 90%+ of Hulks appearances he is holding back, just because of the nature of Banner always subconsciously holding Hulk back. Gladiator has never punched a high-tiers head off either but Hulk has cracked the skull of an actual high tier, again something Gladiator hasn't done.

90%+ of Hulks appearances he's holding back, Citation needed as it's been stated for Gladiator numerous times that he is holding back on panel.

The irony is amazing, you lowbal Hulk in every thread you enter. I don't lowball characters i squash people that wank characters like you.

Prove it and you don't squash anyone since you're the one getting banned so they squashed your entire account hahahahaha.

Nope

Can't answer so he avoids it yet again.

The original comment came from me where i was describing how Hulk and Surfer preformed against Nebulon and when i said Nebulon ragdolled Surfer, you somehow thought i meant Hulk ragdolled Nebulon, so the mistake was still made by you. No amount of backpedaling is gonna change that.

Nope, you stated he (Hulk) damaged Nebulon and that was what i based my counter argument around and you misconstrued it while embarrassing yourself.

Yes, you are raging, you are even more so raging by how neutered you are because you are afraid of a ban, it makes you upset that you can't speak your mind lol. I don't insult others though, i have only made fun of your intelligence, i haven't insulted anyone else, or do you want to point out who is that i insulted other than you? If you need a safe space from my insults just tell me i wont continue?

I've never raged once and it's hilarious how badly you're lying as i've seen you insult others before on your old accounts.

He did throw it together with a punch, so that is still true. I am gonna take more seriously than anything you write.

How does one throw a lighting bolt during a punch at such close quarters as that doesn't make sense much like the writer trying to un-rustle the jimmies of Hulk fanatics.

Who used magic to mess with his healing factor i know, but it wasn't the worst ass kicking though.

It was the worst as i'd rank the Void mauling as the second worst too.

That's false, again you make blatant mistakes. Even against Hulk Zeus trhew one punch that wasn't coated in lightning

What's the effect around that punch ?, oh that's lighting yet again.

As well as when he fought Avengers

Whats the effects around each swing he does ?, it's the olden art style for lighting hence Zeus has always used it.

Not really, Galactus literally rose right after they fell to the planet unhurt and bored, while Odin wasted so much power he went into Odin sleep. Galactus is above Skyfather level and to think otherwise is just beyond silly.

Galactus is above skyfathers while many writers portray him as their equal even Starlin, who made it more valid that Galactus is equal to Odin Zeus etc than your empty words of an argument.

Mikaboshi used all of Zeus abilities and amplified them. Which is evident because Zeus is at best on Odins level yet he shrugged off Galactus attack and brought him down with 1 lightning bolt, while Odin used all of his power just to bring Galactus down for a page or so and went into Odin sleep while Galactus was fine.

Zeus doesn't have the same weakness as Odin and Zeus only dropped Galactus for as buddy said for like 5 minutes or so lol.

Spleen, stomach, kidneys, intestine, colon, etc... you do realize that Hulk was left with a gaping hole in his stomach? To the point where a massive fist could go from one side of his body and come out the other, that's way more damage than what Zeus did who only damaged one organ and broke some rib bones that aren't even that vital. Skaar literally shredded Hulk with 100 holes, that's a hundred times more damage than what Zeus did, he literally had hundreds of holes in his body.

and despite that 5 punches broke Hulks bones while caving his entire chest in while Strange and Skaar weren't capable of doing so since their attacks were way weaker.

5 issues is ambiguous since the comic does not even focus on Hulk, he could have appeared 100 issues later and it tells us nothing. Where does it say that he hasn't recovered in issue 5? Or how much he recovered? We just see him lying, sleeping. Nowhere does it say that he didn't fully heal by then or how much he healed at all, so that's entirely your assumption. Nope you were still wrong, as you just made an assumption and your entire argument rests on that assumption. Also that's still Savage Hulk pre-core breach who is much weaker in every way than Green Scar.

excuses excuses excuses and Sentry states a week ago Hulk got all his bones broken and he is still incapacitated in other issues and only fully recovers by the end, what assumption as i linked the pages that state the week that went by and Hulks condition that never changed until issue 8. This has to be the worst rebuttal ever conceived as it's so sad while denying what actually happened on panel.

They lack the damage to do so despite the fact that ZomStrange was hitting Hulk so hard he was punching holes through his body. and Skaar shredded him like Swiss cheese. The evidence is overwhelmingly against you, they literally did more visible damage to Hulk than Zeus did. 1. That was pre-core breach Savage Hulk, 2. We don't know how much he healed or if he even needed to heal at all at that point, it's entirely your assumption. Green Scar healing > Savage Hulk healing.

Your feels > on panel feats so explain why Hulk never vomited up his insides when Strange punched his midsection or why neither could keep Hulk down despite by your feels they did more damage which is a clear lie.

Nope, the only person to jump to your defense is this sites biggest troll, you haven't been banned once for what i know and yet you command the respect of exactly ZERO people on this site, while i have been banned so many times and yet people still come out to enjoy me fisting you every time.

I command zero respect from users on this site despite those asking me for feats issues and asking me for help etc, because you say something doesn't make it factual and respect on an internet site is hilariously sad but hey that's why you hang around.

Skipped is just a code word for you being unable to respond to any of it, especially when it directly counters your arguments. There are several points i made that you literally never even addressed, because you can't. Jeez, even while banned i can still whoop your ass. Whats up with your Heli? You've been on this website at least twice as long as me yet you appear like a complete noobie, never once suggested for the HOF, or any kind of recommendations, just serving as everyones punching bag.

I skipped it because it was already debunked as i mentioned as such and you can't make a single point since there's nothing factual about it to begin with and that's the problem, I never joined this site to be HOF on a site that has no meaning to my real life as it's just a site i use to find comics i want to buy and to debate others.

Stay mad, stay owned.

I'll hopefully get a response from your next account so start making those dupe accounts.

#89 Edited by RogalDorn (19 posts) - - Show Bio

@hellionvulcan: HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH Priceless.

You ok Heli? I think several people dunking on you at the moment has somehow gotten to you brain, they certainly provoked you hard enough for you to respond here lol, i think you need to overcompensate how totally not butthurt you are at the moment by adding more HAHAHA's lol. Getting wrecked by a banned account is priceless though, i can even picture your face right now.

No Caption Provided

LOL.

I like how you avoided answering my response since you stated Gladiator has never punched anyone's head off and i proved you wrong yet again.

I said this actually "certainly no one of WM level" and you are yet to prove it wrong, as i don't see Gladiator punching head of of someone around Hercs level, i mean you make false claims all the time and when you get called out you never respond, why is that?

You said - if Hulk didn't hold back those punches they would have caved in his skull. so how many feats does Hulk have of caving in skulls on Herc's level ?.

At least 3 times of the top of my head, Thor, Abomination and Doc Samson.

Gallery image 1Gallery image 2Gallery image 3Gallery image 4Gallery image 5Gallery image 6

90%+ of Hulks appearances he's holding back, Citation needed as it's been stated for Gladiator numerous times that he is holding back on panel.

Banner is almost ALWAYS holding back Hulk subconsciously

No Caption Provided

Because if he were to completely let Hulk release his own primal rage he would wreck havoc on everyone, we saw a glimpse of that when Jean shut off Banner completely and Hulk defeated Onslaughts physical form, something the combined might of Earths hero's couldn't do

No Caption Provided

Which was also confirmed in his handbook

No Caption Provided

Prove it and you don't squash anyone since you're the one getting banned so they squashed your entire account hahahahaha.

I am certainly squashing any argument you might have. Yea but the mods are squashing my account, unfortunately you are not the mods and i can just come back, so you wont be squashing anything except your own IQ lol.

Can't answer so he avoids it yet again.

What do you mean i can't answer? it was already answered to you several times, look i'll post the answers for you again

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Read it again and find me anything that backs up any of the claims you made like them being weaker, so far the comic only talked about their strength.

Nope, you stated he (Hulk) damaged Nebulon and that was what i based my counter argument around and you misconstrued it while embarrassing yourself.

He did damage Nebulon as in he hurt him. Nope, no matter how hard you try to spin it, you still didn't read my post properly the first time.

No Caption Provided

So instead of admitting you read it wrong, you are doubling down making it even more fun for me.

I've never raged once and it's hilarious how badly you're lying as i've seen you insult others before on your old accounts.

You are raging right now lol. Yea maybe some trolls in the past, that has nothing to do with anything here do. Insulting someone doesn't diminish the validity of ones argument. The fact that i can call you a moron, which you are just speaks to the fact that i have the freedom to do so, not that it diminishes any argument i made, the only reason you are upset is because you can't do it back, wuss lol.

How does one throw a lighting bolt during a punch at such close quarters as that doesn't make sense much like the writer trying to un-rustle the jimmies of Hulk fanatics.

His punch was coated in a lighting bolt, i dunno his answer seems to only have rustled your jimmies here lol. Should i post it again? Why not.

From Greg Paks interview

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

It was the worst as i'd rank the Void mauling as the second worst too.

It demonstrably wasn't. Even regular humans can survive broken ribs(even fight with broken ribs, boxers do it all the time) and even survive with all their bones broken. No single person is gonna survive having the organs inside their torso being completely destroyed leaving a gaping hole through both sides of their torso, just as no one would survive getting shred like Swiss cheese. The Void thing was worse than the Zeus thing in terms of damage as well, it's just that Zeus used magic to screw with Hulks healing factor.

What's the effect around that punch ?, oh that's lighting yet again.

What effect? Where's the effect?

Whats the effects around each swing he does ?, it's the olden art style for lighting hence Zeus has always used it.

It's the effect of a regular punch, in the same comic, She-Hulk and Namor had the same effect despite not possessing any lightning themselves

You are really bad at this lol.

Galactus is above skyfathers while many writers portray him as their equal even Starlin, who made it more valid that Galactus is equal to Odin Zeus etc than your empty words of an argument.

Which writers are those? Starlin never said Galactus and Odin,Zeus are equal. You are just reading too much into him making a random tier pyramid where he put characters he roughly considers to be on the same tier, that really tells us nothing, it tells us exactly as much as this tiering system does.

No Caption Provided

Zeus doesn't have the same weakness as Odin and Zeus only dropped Galactus for as buddy said for like 5 minutes or so lol.

That's not a weakness, it's actually a fail safe for when Odin exhausts himself he goes into Odin sleep to recover, Zeus would just fall into a coma. Zeus was amped by Mikaboshi so that feat is meaningless, not to mention Galactus was fairly hungry at the time.

and despite that 5 punches broke Hulks bones while caving his entire chest in while Strange and Skaar weren't capable of doing so since their attacks were way weaker.

It broke his ribs which isn't much of a problem, Hulk has lost his chest and it's insides and been fine.

No Caption Provided

way worse than some broken ribs and caved lungs. Strange punched Hulk so hard his fists went through Hulks body, how can you even for a second thing that's not harder than Zeus who only caved his chest in and never hit him hard enough for the fist to go all the way through him, you really are a clown lol.

excuses excuses excuses and Sentry states a week ago Hulk got all his bones broken and he is still incapacitated in other issues and only fully recovers by the end, what assumption as i linked the pages that state the week that went by and Hulks condition that never changed until issue 8. This has to be the worst rebuttal ever conceived as it's so sad while denying what actually happened on panel.

You call them excuses i call them rebuttals. He stated what happened a week ago, he never sates that Hulk is still healing those bones. We don't know if Hulk did or didn't recover there, because it never says anything and we don't even know if that panel is a flashback from a week ago, so your evidence is flimsy at best and all of it hinges on a much weaker version of Hulk. I mean those are some bad arguments Heli. Do you admit that version of Hulk is much weaker than Green Scar or not?

Your feels > on panel feats so explain why Hulk never vomited up his insides when Strange punched his midsection or why neither could keep Hulk down despite by your feels they did more damage which is a clear lie.

Your feefees sound hurt, you ok? Because his insides were gone, there was nothing to vomit, he no longer had a stomach at that point. They did more damage but unlike Zeus they didn't use magic to hinder his healing factor, get it? Are the screws in your brain starting to turn? That's a rhetorical question, you will never admit being wrong even when you blatantly are. It's all about the agenda.

I command zero respect from users on this site despite those asking me for feats issues and asking me for help etc, because you say something doesn't make it factual and respect on an internet site is hilariously sad but hey that's why you hang around.

Lol you mean users that don't know about you? People have asked me for the same things, even PM'd me about it, it's nothing really brag about. I do love how users that have a bunch of posts and have been on this site for a while treat you like the wet napkin that you are. Just so you know, YOU started the dick measuring contest by caring about how many people pick which character in which thread, like the Hulk vs Iceman thread after that backfiried for you and everyone started making fun of you in other threads, now all of a sudden "it's sad and hilarious" you are right it's sad and hilarious and even more so when it's what you were originally going for lol. You reap what you sow.

I skipped it because it was already debunked as i mentioned as such and you can't make a single point since there's nothing factual about it to begin with and that's the problem, I never joined this site to be HOF on a site that has no meaning to my real life as it's just a site i use to find comics i want to buy and to debate others.

No you skipped it because you have no answers for it, just how you skip everything else. You can't say you skip something but also say it was debunked, you never debunked it and just making a reply to something it's not a debunk on it's own, where are the scans? You average like 1-2 scans every 3 posts or so and some posts you have ZERO scans like this one, but i just keep bombarding you with mountains of evidence that just makes you cry.

Remember when you got debunked on the Surfer thing and you just moved on?

This is the worst non-argument you've made. Any character, anyTHING in the comics is only as powerful, durable, as fast, as hax, as WHATEVER, as the writer wants it to be. A 5 year old wouldn't make as bad of an argument as you just did, Cable deliberately broke Surfers board to show him his power that he has the power of a God now, the entire issue he was trying to reason with Surfer

No Caption Provided

Moreover, the board tanked an attack that previously disintegrated, cut through and basically deatomized Silver Surfer during Silver Surfer vol.3 #120 and was showcased immune to every single piece of damage or attack from Uni-Lord's repertoire to the point it actually came out flying faster than the same attacks Surfer was enduring mediocrely without any visible damage nor determent.

There's actually tons of evidence to suggest Silver Surfer's board is more durable than himself.

Remember when you got proven wrong that Thor did fight Namor before and he mentions how NOW he is stronger than that time before? And that Thor is depowered with no evidence to back it up?

In fact Thor literally references this when he encounters Namor later and mentions how he is much stronger now.

No Caption Provided

Again more of your inability to read inability to get the noggin-joggin.

Remember when you thought current She-Hulk isn't stronger than Herc and Jane?

For starters Jen already fought Jane in her monstrous She-Hulk form and Jane admitted she couldn't hold her for long since she grew stronger and stronger

No Caption Provided

So that's already a confirmation that an angry Jen is stronger than Jane, who stalemated Herc in strength already

So basically Jen while in her monster She-Hulk form is at least as strong and slightly stronger with anger than the 2 of them, but that was all BEFORE she got whatever one of the Celestials gave her, which boosted her even more and according to her at least made her stronger than normal Hulk is, who we know is physically much stronger than either Herc or Jane

Remember when you THOUGHT(IIRC) that Herc knocked out WWH?

our memory is horrible as usual, he never temporarily KO'd WWH, he just knocked him off his feet while he was behind the Hulk.

No Caption Provided

Remember all of this just in this 1 page alone?

No Caption Provided

Dayum son, you got smoked.

Newsflash it's the same for other users as well, you don't put up an application for the HOF or ask to be invited, random users mention you on their own based on how much they think you are worth as a debater here, which in your case is worthless.

I'll hopefully get a response from your next account so start making those dupe accounts.

Already did don't worry, gotta keep that train of "getting owned by a perma banned account" that others are spreading around going lol.

As always, stay mad, stay owned.

Avatar image for despero_z_amazo
#90 Posted by DESPERO_Z_AMAZO (291 posts) - - Show Bio

Still Despero.