Bloodlust, Post Crisis.

Avatar image for darthvaderrocks
#2 Posted by darthvaderrocks (1074 posts) - - Show Bio

Isn't Despero a reality warper?

Avatar image for supremegeneration
#3 Posted by SupremeGeneration (11453 posts) - - Show Bio
#4 Edited by darthvaderrocks (1074 posts) - - Show Bio

@supremegeneration: I've seen scans of him doing reality warping type things tho. Is it different versions of him that can or can he just not reality warp, period?

#5 Edited by TheKinfing (11700 posts) - - Show Bio
Avatar image for supremegeneration
#6 Posted by SupremeGeneration (11453 posts) - - Show Bio
#7 Posted by darthvaderrocks (1074 posts) - - Show Bio
Avatar image for diarrhearegatta
#8 Posted by DiarrheaRegatta (4435 posts) - - Show Bio

Despero was a reality warper with a specific amp.

Either way, I don't know if Hulk could get past his TP. His ability and power are far more than anyone that has tried it on him.

#9 Posted by KalKent (1709 posts) - - Show Bio

Despero should win pretty handily. If the consensus is that despero could beat thanos in tp, hulk stands no chance.

#10 Posted by Virtuozzo (940 posts) - - Show Bio
#11 Posted by DiarrheaRegatta (4435 posts) - - Show Bio

@virtuozzo: Then this thread is pointless then. Hulk wins in combat.

#12 Posted by Virtuozzo (940 posts) - - Show Bio

@diarrhearegatta: I dunno if it's pointless, isn't Despero pretty good with his physicals? Admittedly i know next to nothing about him, but didn't he manhandle some of the JL members before?

#13 Posted by Amendment50 (15179 posts) - - Show Bio

@virtuozzo: Despero is plenty tough but TP is kind of his thing. It's like doing a Thor fight with no Mjolnir. He's not really anything special under these conditions

#14 Posted by DiarrheaRegatta (4435 posts) - - Show Bio

@diarrhearegatta: I dunno if it's pointless, isn't Despero pretty good with his physicals? Admittedly i know next to nothing about him, but didn't he manhandle some of the JL members before?

He beat up most of the JLA and JSA. Apart from that, he doesn't really have much to offer.

#15 Posted by Batvibe12 (5590 posts) - - Show Bio

Does immortal Hulk have any TP defenses?

#16 Edited by Virtuozzo (940 posts) - - Show Bio
#17 Posted by Batvibe12 (5590 posts) - - Show Bio

@virtuozzo: Oh, I didn't read that part. Thanks. Hulk wins.

#18 Posted by TheKinfing (11700 posts) - - Show Bio

@darthvaderrocks: It was a temporary amp given to him by the Flames of Py'tar. I honestly don't remember how he lost it but it's pretty obvious that it wasn't going to be permanent, they can't have JL Buster running around with reality warping powers, it simply wouldn't make sense from a narrative point of view

Avatar image for termiteone4ever
#19 Posted by termiteone4ever (12780 posts) - - Show Bio

Hulk doesn't have the strength to hurt Despero. Despero beats him silly and rips him apart till the sun comes up. IMOHulk durability and skin is poor the Hulk cannot win.

#20 Edited by Virtuozzo (940 posts) - - Show Bio

@termiteone4ever said:

Hulk doesn't have the strength to hurt Despero. Despero beats him silly and rips him apart till the sun comes up. IMOHulk durability and skin is poor the Hulk cannot win.

Yes he does, he already one-shotted high tiers. Despero has no strength feats to even cause Hulk a bloody nose. Immortal Hulk already tanked high tiers unphased and he stomps here as most people already concluded.

Dan Dildo lol.

#21 Posted by katrurius17 (1141 posts) - - Show Bio

@darthvaderrocks: It was a temporary amp given to him by the Flames of Py'tar. I honestly don't remember how he lost it but it's pretty obvious that it wasn't going to be permanent, they can't have JL Buster running around with reality warping powers, it simply wouldn't make sense from a narrative point of view

Queen of Fables?

#22 Posted by RanaProGamer (1647 posts) - - Show Bio

If Despero can’t kill Hulk then Hulk wins.

#23 Posted by decaf_wizard (16838 posts) - - Show Bio

This is just extremely poor bait, and anybody who even saw two panels of Immortal Hulk could debunk it

#24 Posted by NiteLite (2237 posts) - - Show Bio

Can Hulk get past Despero's tp?

#25 Posted by Virtuozzo (940 posts) - - Show Bio
#26 Posted by omriamar (7068 posts) - - Show Bio

Edit: TP ON.

#27 Edited by BruceRogers (17187 posts) - - Show Bio

Despero's physicals aren't enough to contend with this hulk. He definitely wins with TP though.

#28 Edited by RitamTheBest (76 posts) - - Show Bio

@termiteone4ever: fucking troll. Despero has nothing against this version of the hulk, not even tp.

#29 Posted by Toratorn (6771 posts) - - Show Bio

A guy who lost to Wonder Girl vs a guy who almost lost to Sasquatch. Hmmmmmmmmmmmm.

#30 Posted by HellionVulcan (7142 posts) - - Show Bio

@termiteone4ever: fucking troll. Despero has nothing against this version of the hulk, not even tp.

You're replying to a comment nearly 3 months old where this Hulk only had outliers for feats as he has been harmed by less consistently now and Despero has the strength and telepathy to use against Hulk like Thanos did.

#31 Edited by baph (1355 posts) - - Show Bio

Without TP Hulk wins, handily.

Avatar image for rampagethefirst
#32 Posted by RampageTheFirst (7360 posts) - - Show Bio

Despero wins handily.

#33 Posted by jay_z94 (8210 posts) - - Show Bio

@toratorn: Sasquatch was amped to Hulk’s level tbf, also did Walter actually win? I can’t remember

#34 Edited by Toratorn (6771 posts) - - Show Bio

@jay_z94: that was a joke. Hulk only beat Walter by absorbing his energy, they were pretty equal otherwise (which was explained by Sasquatch always having the potential to be that strong, just never figuring out how to use it properly).

Despero doesn't have the excuse for getting stomped by Wonder Girl tho.

#35 Edited by RitamTheBest (76 posts) - - Show Bio

@hellionvulcan: what do u mean by outliers? I don't really get you. Oh, and give me one instance where the immortal hulk has been severely harmed beyond recovery, which tells us that despero can harm him in the same way, cz tbh I don't recall any(barring the helios laser incident).

#36 Posted by HellionVulcan (7142 posts) - - Show Bio

@hellionvulcan: what do u mean by outliers? I don't really get you. Oh, and give me one instance where the immortal hulk has been severely harmed beyond recovery, which tells us that despero can harm him in the same way, cz tbh I don't recall any(barring the helios laser incident).

Immortal Hulk hasn't been able to replicate his first few feats as he has been below that level for awhile now consistently, I said "he has been harmed by less consistently" so what made you make up this so called harmed beyond recovery nonsense ?. All Despero has to do is fight it out until dawn and this Hulk is screwed any way as Despero has the most advantages in this fight.

#37 Posted by RabumAlal (4888 posts) - - Show Bio

Wonder Girl solos.

#38 Edited by RitamTheBest (76 posts) - - Show Bio

@hellionvulcan: apart from the day and night point you just mentioned, I don't see any other advantage in despero's favour. So far you have just made random statements without providing proper proof. IH has resisted mind control from a being who dissed Xavier's tp by calling it mediocre, gave Thor a broken tooth and concussion, one shot Jane Thor,hulkbuster, herc, rogue and vision, killed dormammu with the help of strange's magic, beat sasquatch, is extremely smart and has survived dismemberment effortlessly. AND has beaten TOBA with nothing but just a thunderclap. What does despero have against the son of the devil himself?

Avatar image for major_hellstrom
#39 Posted by Major_Hellstrom (17357 posts) - - Show Bio

If Despero has all his abilities and Nth metal, he would own Hulk in a brutal battle. If he doesn’t then Hulk pulverizes him quickly. Hawk man drew blood from Despero, Hulk would do so much more.

#40 Posted by Thedailybagel (12738 posts) - - Show Bio

@hellionvulcan: what the hell are you talking about with ‘outliers’?? Immortal hulk has gone on for >13< issues and he’s had the exact same consistency all over the board.

#41 Posted by TheKinfing (11700 posts) - - Show Bio

Being written by Bendis is a pretty good excuse to way Despero got stomped by Wonder Girl.

#42 Edited by IntoTheVoid (1295 posts) - - Show Bio

@thedailybagel said:

@hellionvulcan: what the hell are you talking about with ‘outliers’?? Immortal hulk has gone on for >13< issues and he’s had the exact same consistency all over the board.

Literally don't pay attention to him there, he lives in a fantasy world where he thinks Immortal Hulk is inconsistent, despite the fact that he has objectively been one of the most consistent mainstream heroes out there at the moment, even in his recent issue 13 he literally used the biggest thunderclap we've every seen him use in his existence, the shockwave of it dwarfed an entire city and mountain beneath it. I literally can't name any high-tier at Marvel or DC that has had as clean of a consistency record in the last year that Immortal Hulk has, this is literally known by everyone. But he wants to discredit Hulk so he makes up his own reality. Just enjoy his mental breakdown from a safe distance, he is gonna be losing his mind in what Hulk does in No Road Home and future IH issues, especially based on what Al has teased on his tweeter in the past couple of days.

Immortal Hulk has yet to have a SINGLE low showing in his carrier.

Despero just recently got one-shot by Wonder girl a literal mid-tier, but you wont see Heli focusing on that, instead he is gonna say that a featless character scratched Hulks face therefore he is inconsistent, despite the fact that's not how inconsistency works.

Anyway as for the fight i guess Despero wins with TP, without it he wont be able to put down Hulk.

#43 Posted by HellionVulcan (7142 posts) - - Show Bio

@ritamthebest said:

@hellionvulcan: apart from the day and night point you just mentioned, I don't see any other advantage in despero's favour. So far you have just made random statements without providing proper proof. IH has resisted mind control from a being who dissed Xavier's tp by calling it mediocre, gave Thor a broken tooth and concussion, one shot Jane Thor,hulkbuster, herc, rogue and vision, killed dormammu with the help of strange's magic, beat sasquatch, is extremely smart and has survived dismemberment effortlessly. AND has beaten TOBA with nothing but just a thunderclap. What does despero have against the son of the devil himself?

You might wanna look into the Absorbing man part before that thunderclap as before that Hulk stood no chance, Immortal Hulk hasn't shown the same strength or durability when he fought the weakened Avengers (More so Jane and Herc) and that's the hilarious part of this.

Hilariously no.

@thedailybagel said:

Literally don't pay attention to him there, he lives in a fantasy world where he thinks Immortal Hulk is inconsistent, despite the fact that he has objectively been one of the most consistent mainstream heroes out there at the moment, even in his recent issue 13 he literally used the biggest thunderclap we've every seen him use in his existence, the shockwave of it dwarfed an entire city and mountain beneath it. I literally can't name any high-tier at Marvel or DC that has had as clean of a consistency record in the last year that Immortal Hulk has, this is literally known by everyone. But he wants to discredit Hulk so he makes up his own reality. Just enjoy his mental breakdown from a safe distance, he is gonna be losing his mind in what Hulk does in No Road Home and future IH issues, especially based on what Al has teased on his tweeter in the past couple of days.

Immortal Hulk has yet to have a SINGLE low showing in his carrier.

Despero just recently got one-shot by Wonder girl a literal mid-tier, but you wont see Heli focusing on that, instead he is gonna say that a featless character scratched Hulks face therefore he is inconsistent, despite the fact that's not how inconsistency works.

Anyway as for the fight i guess Despero wins with TP, without it he wont be able to put down Hulk.

You must've been deeply rustled by not getting world breaker as i bet you had a big cry about it as Absorbing Man as i predicted too had to do the hard work hahahahahaha, How many times now have i told you in these comics you won't get your way and every single time it's gone against you. "A single low showing in his carrier" (career) i can not stop laughing as this Hulk got injured by a featless demon and so far hasn't been able to replicate his feats against Jane and Herc.

#44 Edited by IntoTheVoid (1295 posts) - - Show Bio

@hellionvulcan: You must've been deeply rustled by not getting world breaker as i bet you had a big cry about it as Absorbing Man as i predicted too had to do the hard work hahahahahaha, How many times now have i told you in these comics you won't get your way and every single time it's gone against you. "A single low showing in his carrier" (career) i can not stop laughing as this Hulk got injured by a featless demon and so far hasn't been able to replicate his feats against Jane and Herc.

I was so deeply rustled by it, that i called it the best issue of Immortal Hulk yet, the fact that we didn't get Worldbreaker(YET) doesn't change the fact that we still got an insane feat and all Absorbing Man did was give Hulk back his gamma, something that was taken from him, in fact Puck even stated the main source of Hulks power is him being together with Banner that's what gives him true strength. So you can in fact go cry and whine all you want because all of what Hulk did so far was under his own power, does that make you mad butthurt boy? But all i have been getting in these comics is my way, every time Hulk does something or appears somewhere it results in a positive or even an amazing feat, You literally said Hulk doing what he did against Jane and Herc and the other Avengers was a fluke and then Hulk one-shot another group of different Avengers later on LOL, compare it to Gladiator whose so pathetic nowadays i honestly expect him to slip on a banana peel every time i see him, you are fighting a losing battle and it's delicious to watch you squirm. And i can't stop laughing at how braindead you are that you can't comprehend that getting hurt by a featless character is not an anti-feat something that have SEVERAL people already pointed out to you, it'd be only an anti-feat if you could show that same demon failing to hurt someone on or under Hulks level but you can't, in that same comic he got hurt by a demon he also bent Surfers board to the point where Surfer himself could hear it screaming and he was damaging Nebulon who shrugged off Surfers energy attacks and ragdolling him around. He never fought Jane and Herc again, how is he gonna replicate those feats? He already exceeded such feats by one-shotting Thor, bending Surfers board, beating up an amped Absorbing Man while also being drained himself and ripping Red Hulk in half while also being weakened, dispersing TOBA with a thunderclap that dwarfed an entire city and mountain in size.

Don't worry i can tell you are scared and cornered, you tremble every time a Hulk related issue gets released, Hulk having some of the best story and feats in his life is having a mental tole on you and i am here to enjoy every second of it. I think I'll call your story the mental gymnastics of a desperate sperg.

#45 Edited by Stormdriven (17723 posts) - - Show Bio

Despero turns his mind into a toilet

#46 Edited by HellionVulcan (7142 posts) - - Show Bio

@intothevoid: I was so deeply rustled by it, that i called it the best issue of Immortal Hulk yet, the fact that we didn't get Worldbreaker(YET) doesn't change the fact that we still got an insane feat and all Absorbing Man did was give Hulk back his gamma, something that was taken from him, in fact Puck even stated the main source of Hulks power is him being together with Banner that's what gives him true strength.

What you thought of the issue is irrelevant and that's a lot of words to agree with me that Absorbing man actions made it so Hulk could win.

So you can in fact go cry and whine all you want because all of what Hulk did so far was under his own power, does that make you mad butthurt boy? But all i have been getting in these comics is my way, every time Hulk does something or appears somewhere it results in a positive or even an amazing feat, You literally said Hulk doing what he did against Jane and Herc and the other Avengers was a fluke and then Hulk one-shot another group of different Avengers later on LOL, compare it to Gladiator whose so pathetic nowadays i honestly expect him to slip on a banana peel every time i see him, you are fighting a losing battle and it's delicious to watch you squirm.

I'm just mocking you and the other Hulk fanatics who thought they'd be getting world breaker as i told you before and i told you again it won't go your way in expectations, Awwww so rustled you have to bring up another character who has nothing to do with this battle or the last comic you could barely read so again awwww.

i can't stop laughing at how braindead you are that you can't comprehend that getting hurt by a featless character is not an anti-feat something that have SEVERAL people already pointed out to you, it'd be only an anti-feat if you could show that same demon failing to hurt someone on or under Hulks level but you can't, in that same comic he got hurt by a demon he also bent Surfers board to the point where Surfer himself could hear it screaming and he was damaging Nebulon who shrugged off Surfers energy attacks and ragdolling him around.

I'm the brain dead one when you can't spell or read what happens on panel properly and what damage did Hulk do to Nebulon ? as i don't see it on panel besides it screaming in pain without any type of external damage ?, There was no damage nor ragdolling as even Dr Strange tells Hulk violence isn't the way to deal with Nebulon who proceeds to dominate Hulk with the upmost ease until Mephisto saves them.

He never fought Jane and Herc again, how is he gonna replicate those feats? He already exceeded such feats by one-shotting Thor, bending Surfers board, beating up an amped Absorbing Man while also being drained himself and ripping Red Hulk in half while also being weakened, dispersing TOBA with a thunderclap that dwarfed an entire city and mountain in size.

One shotting a massively depowered Thor who was also clowned by Namor with one hand, Bending Surfers board against an enemy isn't that amazing either since it really did nothing overall, He didn't even beat Absorbing Man as they both got beat up until the gamma door was opened, Ripped a qlippoth version of Rulk in half which wasn't the real version of the character lol, a Thunderclap he wasn't capable of until Absorbing man did his part in restoring Hulk back to his now level; Context matters so stop lying and distorting it so badly.

Don't worry i can tell you are scared and cornered, you tremble every time a Hulk related issue gets released, Hulk having some of the best story and feats in his life is having a mental tole on you and i am here to enjoy every second of it. I think I'll call your story the mental gymnastics of a desperate sperg.

hahahahahahaha why would care when i read every comic i can including the Immortal Hulk comics ?, i get that your jimmies get rustled by proper context that doesn't agree with your delusion like Zeus used hax etc as it's really sad to resort to that level of excuses while lying so blatantly.

#47 Posted by Tedirey (2566 posts) - - Show Bio

Despero wins

#48 Edited by IntoTheVoid (1295 posts) - - Show Bio

@hellionvulcan: What you thought of the issue is irrelevant and that's a lot of words to agree with me that Absorbing man actions made it so Hulk could win.

It is relevant because it was such a goddamn good issue and the whole Hell arc in general i haven't enjoyed reading a comic this much in years, literally. And the best part is yet to come, i am so excited. And that's a weird way of saying Absorbing Man gave Hulk back the gamme(and Bruce Banner) that he took from him in the first place. Your desperation is showing again.

I'm just mocking you and the other Hulk fanatics who thought they'd be getting world breaker as i told you before and i told you again it won't go your way in expectations, Awwww so rustled you have to bring up another character who has nothing to do with this battle or the last comic you could barely read so again awwww.

Heli, baby, sweety. You couldn't mock a kid with a disability if you wanted to, you are like the most mocked person on this site lol. We still could get the Wolrdbreaker in fact Al teased it quite recently on twitter, when Hulk fights TOBA again. But i honestly don't care or need Worldbreaker here, Immortal Hulk on his own is doing more than great in driving you mentally insane. I just brought him up because it stirs the sand in your vagina and it's working amazingly lol.

I'm the brain dead one when you can't spell or read what happens on panel properly and what damage did Hulk do to Nebulon ? as i don't see it on panel besides it screaming in pain without any type of external damage ?, There was no damage nor ragdolling as even Dr Strange tells Hulk violence isn't the way to deal with Nebulon who proceeds to dominate Hulk with the upmost ease until Mephisto saves them.

You've made spelling errors as well Heli the only difference is i have plenty of other substantial material to mock you with, while you have nothing else than to revert to a literal Grammar Nazi, which is the lowest common denominator and always a sign of someone losing the plot and the argument. It doesn't have to show external damage for us to know he damaged him as he was screaming in pain. And the absolutely irony of you whining about reading comprehension when it wasn't Strange who was telling Hulk violence isn't the way to deal with Nebulon but it was Nebulon himself who was telling Hulk to stop hitting him.

No Caption Provided

It really shouldn't be this easy to make fun of you, but somehow you pull through and make it super easy for me ahahahahaha. Amazing how "you can't read" backfired against you immediately. Poetic justice. No "ragdolling" lol, yea he was gonna radgoll a creature hundred times bigger than him that treated Surfer like fodder. Also Nebulon didn't dominate Hulk at any point he just threw him off him and Hulk was completely unharmed and Mephisto didn't save them from Nebulon as Nebulon wasn't a threat to them, his plans already failed at that point, Mephisto just came to claim what was his.

No Caption Provided

It will help if you read more about the things you are talking about, as well as try to somehow bump your severely lacking intelligence.

One shotting a massively depowered Thor who was also clowned by Namor with one hand, Bending Surfers board against an enemy isn't that amazing either since it really did nothing overall, He didn't even beat Absorbing Man as they both got beat up until the gamma door was opened, Ripped a qlippoth version of Rulk in half which wasn't the real version of the character lol, a Thunderclap he wasn't capable of until Absorbing man did his part in restoring Hulk back to his now level; Context matters so stop lying and distorting it so badly.

Where was Thor depowered? There was no mentioning of him being depowered? Yea that Namor was massively amped, before that amp he lost to Thor in 1v1 in Thors newest comic.

Gallery image 1Gallery image 2

In fact Thor literally references this when he encounters Namor later and mentions how he is much stronger now.

No Caption Provided

Again more of your inability to read inability to get the noggin-joggin. It is amazing since Surfers board is as tough as his own body.

No Caption Provided

Moreover, the board tanked an attack that previously disintegrated, cut through and basically deatomized Silver Surfer during Silver Surfer vol.3 #120 and was showcased immune to every single piece of damage or attack from Uni-Lord's repertoire to the point it actually came out flying faster than the same attacks Surfer was enduring mediocrely without any visible damage nor determent.

Gallery image 1Gallery image 2Gallery image 3

There's actually tons of evidence to suggest Silver Surfer's board is more durable than himself.

He did beat up Absorbing Man, he ripped his spine out and hit him with it and was standing above him pummeling him into the ground before he got shot by Buckshot and Absorbing Man ran away.

Gallery image 1Gallery image 2Gallery image 3

Again lack of reading, lack of noggin-joggin lol.

It was the real version of the character and not only that but Al with his narration explains that Quilpoth which is also called Golachab represents strength in destruction, strength without judgement, strength without pity, strength of MONSTERS.

Gallery image 1Gallery image 2Gallery image 3Gallery image 4

So yea that was the read Rulk, with his actual strength as Al explained, which was the same for all Quilpths.

Again, not reading and low intelligence is your main problem here, it's really a repeating pattern for you.

Yes? How are you this inept? Hulk while massively drained, weakened and looking like he came out of Auschwitz couldn't preform a thunderclap that he later could when he got reunited with Banner and had his gamma returned to him. How is this a bad thing for Hulk? A weaker Hulk didn't do something that a Hulk with his normal power level could? Ok? lol, you need to really raise that IQ somehow. Are you completely mentally deficient? Talking about distorting context when you are here tripping over your own arguments.

hahahahahahaha why would care when i read every comic i can including the Immortal Hulk comics ?, i get that your jimmies get rustled by proper context that doesn't agree with your delusion like Zeus used hax etc as it's really sad to resort to that level of excuses while lying so blatantly.

You do, because you despise Hulk and he is doing great in every way. You don't read him because you enjoy the story, you hate read him which is the worst and most pathetic form of reading about a character. Instead of reading each issue wanting to know what happens next in the story, to the character, or what exciting fights happen, you read it to see when will be the next time Hulk gets hurt from something so you can twist it into some kind of a low showing, but it hasn't been working out for you lately since nobody is buying your crap. Zeus did use hax and no amount of whining from you will ever change that, this is both implied and supported by the comic and by the writer. But that's the part that rustles you, there is always some proper context that explains something about a character you don't like. But there is never any proper context for why Gladiator gets take out by blasts that don't even knock out street level characters lol.

Stay mad, stay bad, stay owned.

#49 Edited by RitamTheBest (76 posts) - - Show Bio

@hellionvulcan: what do you mean by saying hulk hasn't shown the same durability while fighting Jane Thor and herc?? The latter literally hurt his hand when he tried to sucker punch the hulk at a point of time, and this is not anyone we're talking about, this is the Olympian God of strength. It's a HUGE deal. Sorry I don't see despero winning this in any way. And how come people still think he can win through telepathy against this Hulk after all the amazing tp resistance feats he has shown? Are you serious? It's an absolute slaughterstomp in favour of the hulk...

#50 Posted by APEX_pretador (19729 posts) - - Show Bio

Despero TPs