• 76 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

#1 Posted by The_Kidd (11154 posts) - - Show Bio
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Random Encounter

Standard Gear

In Character

Win by Any Means

Fight on an Empty Planet

#2 Edited by juiceboks (24399 posts) - - Show Bio

Hulk, Frank doesn't have the feats to win.

Moderator Online
Avatar image for rampagethefirst
#3 Posted by RampageTheFirst (5504 posts) - - Show Bio

Hulk, Ghost Rider barely has any feats.

#4 Edited by cresShadow (1022 posts) - - Show Bio

Cosmic ghost rider took out hundreds of heroes from alternate futures(including hulks)

And wiped out the annihilation wave. He got this

#5 Posted by Airgetlam (456 posts) - - Show Bio

It's true Cosmic GR doesn't have much for feats atm, but according to lore GR stomps. Power cosmic and penance stare for the win.

#6 Edited by CaptainCoolade (541 posts) - - Show Bio

@cresshadow: nearly all of those heroes had zero feats to go of off. wiping them out isnt that good of a feat. Edit - when did he wipe out the annihilation wave?

#7 Posted by The_Kidd (11154 posts) - - Show Bio
#8 Posted by CaptainCoolade (541 posts) - - Show Bio

@the_kidd: i thought the annihilation wave was a collection of ships, not bugs?

#9 Posted by The_Kidd (11154 posts) - - Show Bio

@captaincoolade: No, its an army of insectiod drones. They do use armadas on occasion.

Avatar image for xmangog__beastx
#10 Posted by xMangog__Beastx (3727 posts) - - Show Bio
Avatar image for termiteone4ever
#11 Posted by termiteone4ever (12651 posts) - - Show Bio

Not even sure why this is a match. Hulk stands no chance. Claiming Cos Ghost rider has no feat is not true. Even Thanos respected this joker.

#12 Posted by RabumAlal (4664 posts) - - Show Bio

Ghıst Rider destroys what kind of a match is this?

Avatar image for simon_the_digger
#13 Posted by Simon_the_digger (7048 posts) - - Show Bio

Probably Frank

#14 Posted by Lan_Fan (11644 posts) - - Show Bio

Ghost Rider should win based on what I gathered.

Avatar image for breaking_brads_void
#15 Posted by Breaking_Brads_Void (1006 posts) - - Show Bio

Hype= Ghost Rider

Feats= Hulk

#16 Posted by dami24434 (4261 posts) - - Show Bio

this rider no sold blast from Galactus. lol at hulk winning. what a mismatch

#17 Posted by dami24434 (4261 posts) - - Show Bio

this rider no sold blast from Galactus. lol at hulk winning. what a mismatch

Avatar image for _kingoflatveria
#18 Edited by _KingofLatveria (17929 posts) - - Show Bio

Hulk isn't winning at all...Frank blasted Beta Ray Bill in half and literally tore Hulk in half with his chains

Gallery image 1Gallery image 2
Cosmic Ghost Rider #3

his chains have also restrained Thanos, he soloed the Annhilation Wave in Thanos #16, and no sold a blast from Galactus.

#19 Posted by IchiNiSanji (496 posts) - - Show Bio

Hulk isn't winning at all...Frank blasted Beta Ray Bill in half and literally tore Hulk in half with his chains

Gallery image 1Gallery image 2
Cosmic Ghost Rider #2

his chains have also restrained Thanos and he no sold a blast from Galactus

are they same universe?

Avatar image for _kingoflatveria
#20 Posted by _KingofLatveria (17929 posts) - - Show Bio

@ichinisanji:I think its technically canon to the main universe but its technically an alternate timeline.

#21 Posted by CaptainCoolade (541 posts) - - Show Bio
#22 Posted by picklethicc (83 posts) - - Show Bio
No Caption Provided

Already happened, Ghost Rider ripped him in half while fighting more powerful characters at the same time, you don't realize how much of a mismatch this is. Not only is this Ghost Rider a Herald of Galactus like Silver Surfer but he has the spirit of vengeance which amps him beyond belief, perhaps beyond even Galactus...

#23 Posted by tensor (8325 posts) - - Show Bio

The low ball on cosmic ghost rider. He might have a few issues but his showings are better than Immortal Hulk by far.

#24 Posted by Au_141 (800 posts) - - Show Bio

Why are the power levels for these character so inconsistent. Especially in regards to how Galactus been written since Thanos Wins

Avatar image for itouchedtheboat
#25 Posted by ITouchedTheBoat (3227 posts) - - Show Bio

@au_141 said:

Why are the power levels for these character so inconsistent. Especially in regards to how Galactus been written since Thanos Wins

this is exactly what I was thinking. I sort of find it hard to believe Cosmic Ghost Rider is this strong to be able to one shot a bunch of S-tiers while laughing. Regardless, in a couple of months/years I feel he's going to get so nerfed he'll be labeled a B-tier or something if he stays around for that long

#26 Posted by Thedailybagel (12477 posts) - - Show Bio

I can't believe people are actually using half of these showings as though they're supposed to be taken seriously or even involve 616 characters. Cosmic Ghost Rider comes from a complete different timeline to the 616 universe, the feats above are literally as valid as King Hyperion stomping Hulks, Thors and Galactus, ergo, not valid at all. In the same timeline a baby Thanos also no sold a blast from Galactus:

No Caption Provided

Like, in this timeline Howard the Duck is Juggernaut...

No Caption Provided

And Cable beat Galactus by shrinking him:

No Caption Provided

This is the same Galactus that King Thanos oneshotted and he got spanked by 616 Thanos. 80% of the people fighting Frank were weird, alternate versions or amalglams of known heroes, this is the most basic stuff to pick up on. I mean it all takes place in the same universe as Thanos wins which is also the same reality where Black Bolt could kill Celestials. In the same fight Ghost Rider ended up getting KOed by She Hulk.

No Caption Provided

All Frank did was kill random, featless versions of heroes in a universe where power levels have already been shown as being completely screwed. Hulk beats the shit out of him.

#27 Posted by IntoTheVoid (418 posts) - - Show Bio

LOL, just the other day i jokingly posted a feat of Cosmic Ghost Rider punching BRB in half and here i see people using it in earnest.

Does comicvine seriously have no reading comprehensions? Is this why characters like King Hyperion used to be so wanked in the past?

Not only is this run filled with characters from an alternate future universe, but the same comic is just a gag comic that makes no sense, Ghost Rider solos entire teams of heroes including several high tiers with absolute ease and then get's one-shot by She-Hulk.

Ok how about this, Ghost Rider cuts Immortal Hulk in half with his chains somehow, Hulk heals from it since he can heal from much worse wounds, then uses She-Hulk levels of strength(which is extremely low for his standards) and knocks GR out for 15 min.

#28 Posted by IronHell (129 posts) - - Show Bio

Cosmic Ghost Rider lacks feats, but he has the potential to win and I would say stomp Hulk. We just need to wait sometime to see new feats.

#29 Posted by Taskofwar (600 posts) - - Show Bio

Rider maybe,

#30 Posted by Andromeda101 (1935 posts) - - Show Bio

Aside from Cosmic GR being from an alternate timeline, his feats are under the writing of Donny Cates, who's like a Bendis 2.0 these days regarding power-levels.

So yeah, Hulk stomps.

#31 Posted by Chad_Duby (4636 posts) - - Show Bio

@thedailybagel: To add more, Frank was distracted, because he knew that Thanos was seeing violences.

#32 Posted by del_torro (3260 posts) - - Show Bio

Thanos wins is an alternate universe right? I almost couldn't read it because of the way Thanos was stomping everyone above his pay grade, and how blackbolt killed all the celestials.

Then I turned of my brain and read enjoyed it.

Cosmic Ghost Rider is good too, but I was like smh and wtf when Cable shrunk Galactus, and when She Hulk beat cosmic ghost Rider.

#33 Posted by cresShadow (1022 posts) - - Show Bio

The writer confirmed that CGR is canon

#34 Posted by Chad_Duby (4636 posts) - - Show Bio

Even if people tried to claim that Cosmic Ghost Rider only defeated alternate heroes, which can’t be applied to 616, he still blew up an army of insects Thanos took an effort to fight, and he also has a chain than restrained current Thanos. Even most of his feats are questionable, but he is definitely around Thanos’s level, with all of his powers and gears. Rider stomps even World Breaker Hulk, no question.

#35 Posted by Au_141 (800 posts) - - Show Bio

@itouchedtheboat: Yeah at this point I’ve just stopped caring about consistency with that creative team. It’s fun to read only when you don’t think about it

#36 Posted by The_Kidd (11154 posts) - - Show Bio

Whiles I don't think the fight from Cosmic Ghost Rider 3 should be taken too seriously I also don't think getting KO by She Hulk is an anti feat, by that point CGR fought dozens of heroes and was already beaten down.

#37 Posted by HellionVulcan (6780 posts) - - Show Bio

Cosmic Rider stomps as his chain is capable of killing Hulk already on panel and has the power to overpower Thanos.

#38 Edited by Chad_Duby (4636 posts) - - Show Bio

This is for anybody who thinks that Hulk can win by the fact that She Hulk knocked him out.

No Caption Provided

In this image, Thanos saw all of his actions.

No Caption Provided

He knew that Thanos saw violeneces and stopped paying attention to the fight and got knocked down and beaten up, but still showed no sign of injury.

No Caption Provided

Then She Hulk came in and punched his him. And this where people come to downplay Punisher. But you can clearly that blood were coming out of his face. What does this mean? It means, that he turned to his human form before getting ko’ed for 15 minutes by She Hulk, because a flaming skull obviously can’t bleed.

#39 Posted by Thedailybagel (12477 posts) - - Show Bio

@chad_duby: he isn’t Thanos level, Thanos manhandled him with one arm and he was oneshot killed by the alternate silver surfer - who the Thanos’s stomped.

#40 Posted by Thedailybagel (12477 posts) - - Show Bio

This site can be such a joke at times.

#41 Posted by Kevd4wg (10773 posts) - - Show Bio

@thedailybagel said:

This site can be such a joke at times.

I mean tbf so is Cosmic Ghost Rider, I feel like using him in a battle is like using King Thanos, he's way too inconsistent to actually judge and the writers don't care about power levels other then "he's powerful"

Avatar image for rampagethefirst
#42 Edited by RampageTheFirst (5504 posts) - - Show Bio

Hulk still wins, Frank barely has any feats aside from One-shotting featless Annihilus wave.

#43 Posted by Thedailybagel (12477 posts) - - Show Bio

@kevd4wg: I can agree with that, it’s moreso the fact of people using things above as serious feats when Cates genuinely doesn’t care about power levels and it shows in his writing.

#44 Posted by Kevd4wg (10773 posts) - - Show Bio

@thedailybagel: That makes sense, I think it's mostly just being caught up in the hype

#45 Posted by Morpheus_ (33850 posts) - - Show Bio

Favorite thing in Cates' writing so far is Thor one-shooting a guy that one-shotted a Celestial. And to be fair, the whole Cosmic GR storyline is played completely for laughs. His Venom or even Death of the Inhumans have a very different tone as stories.

#46 Posted by Buckwheat (2030 posts) - - Show Bio

@thedailybagel: If we cannot use the feats CGR has, then what's the point of this thread?

#47 Edited by Thedailybagel (12477 posts) - - Show Bio

@morpheus_: when did Thor do that? And that’s true as well, Venom is actually one of my favourite ongoings right now.

#48 Posted by Thedailybagel (12477 posts) - - Show Bio

@buckwheat: it’s not the fact that we can’t use them but moreso that they don’t actually mean anything.

#49 Edited by Chad_Duby (4636 posts) - - Show Bio

@thedailybagel: 1. Thanoses never stomped him. By the way, the we’re getting ragdolled, until King Thanos stabbed him from behind with The Twilight Sword. And even after that, he still called Mjolnir and striked them with lightning and both Thanoses were knocked back. And if you look at Thanos’s face, you will see that he was stressed. Their punches and blasts barely damaged him, only Mjolnir and Twilight Sword can hurt him for real.

2. Yes, he is, with all his gears and powers. He wrapped Thanos and killed bugs that Thanos struggled with.

#50 Edited by IchiNiSanji (496 posts) - - Show Bio

@thedailybagel said:

@buckwheat: it’s not the fact that we can’t use them but moreso that they don’t actually mean anything.

@thedailybagel said:

we can't use them in a conventional sense if they mean nothing.

We have to wait until CGR interacts with 616.