jay_z94

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By jay_z94

Rules:

• Post-Crisis/N-52/Rebirth and 616 Versions.
  • Hulk gets access to Green Scar feats and below. No WBH feats.
  • Hulk's sunlight weakness does not apply here.
  • Everyone is Morals-off but In-character.
  • No Prep.
  • Standard Gear.
  • Win by KO or Death.
  • No BFR.
  • Takes place on an indestructible, deserted Earth. Start 50 metres apart.

Gauntlet

1. Thing and Namor
  2. Hercules and Red Hulk
  3. Shazam and Black Adam
  4. Superman and Wonder Woman (No lasso)
  5. Worthy Thor and Beta Ray Bill
  6. Martian Manhunter and Barry Allen
  7. Silver Surfer and Kyle Rayner
Noone1996

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Thing messes up his hairline ftw.

baph

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Stops at 1, he can't put Ben down.

pansito

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@baph said:

Stops at 1, he can't put Ben down.

Kidolio

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Not clearing but could stop at 6 or 5

Avatar image for deactivated-5d5789e65ebaa
deactivated-5d5789e65ebaa

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for deactivated-5d59ee082aecf
deactivated-5d59ee082aecf

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I've been seeing lot of people say Ben. Has become impressive but what exactly makes him so powerful now

kgb725

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Can someone elaborate on the Thing being super powerful now ?

Besides that he stops at 7.

Avatar image for deactivated-6098713be0993
deactivated-6098713be0993

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

He's definitely not getting past 5 (who pretty much stomp him) but he probably stops before that round anyway.

thedailybagel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10 thedailybagel  Moderator

Reap_ii

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kgb725: it's kind of a meme lately

byondeon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

He's definitely not getting past 5 (who pretty much stomp him) but he probably stops before that round anyway.

Eobard21

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

green_skaar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

20damon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Stops at 6 most likely.

takenstew22

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By takenstew22  Moderator

Stops at 1. Thing clobbers him.

5 or 6.

Avatar image for theincrediblesuperhulk8642
TheIncredibleSuperHulk8642

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

He’s not beating a morals off, PC/Nu52/Rebirth Clark with Diana backing him up.

He stops at 4.

Avatar image for blackpantherisb
blackpantherisb

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

Thing should be at the top of this list, how dare you insult him by implying he is a mid-tier. Obviously he is a mid-level skyfather (he knocked down Galactus).

Anyway he stops hard at 4.

destinyman75

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

4 or 5

Avatar image for soothing_sounds
Soothing_Sounds

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Stops at 7.

Darth_Nimrod

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I think he stops at Martian Manhunter and Flash.

The47gang

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@theincrediblesuperhulk8642: He honestly would if he gets every other Hulk feat barring WBH, they wont really be able to put him down outside of BFR.

Anyway stops at 6.

HellionVulcan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

Could stop anywhere between 5/7.

Supermanthor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 20

4 or 5

Avatar image for deactivated-5f08ae8f4ed63
deactivated-5f08ae8f4ed63

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The Mid Tiers are Thing and Namor right?

Stops at 4

Avatar image for deactivated-61215780523f9
deactivated-61215780523f9

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Poltragyst

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@the47gang: with no morals, Clark and Diana ping pong him into space and Diana has the in character tenacity to cut his head off and punt it away from his body. I know physically speaking Hulk is superior to both especially with all the other incarnations feats but Clark is enough to match him well enough to wear him down to the point where I don’t see how dealing with Diana on top of it doesn’t lead to him being brought down.

WWHulk barely defeated Sentry and Clark is vastly superior to him, again I don’t think Clark wins solo at all but adding Diana to the mix makes me not so inclined to say Banner takes the W

Avatar image for deactivated-5f053db00e589
deactivated-5f053db00e589

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@theincrediblesuperhulk8642: I don’t see that happening. This hulk is cunning and as smart as banner while confirmed to be the strongest hero. Hulks skin is already as tough as adamantium. WWH held back fighting Sentry who was going all out. Hulk would punch her head in eventually.

Avatar image for dimlylitlantern
DimlyLitLantern

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@daywalker98: Since when is Hulk's skin as tough as adamantium?

DimlyLitLantern

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I'd say he stops at 3 or 4. Superman and WW are way to fast and strong together for Hulk to deal with. Diana's sword and Clark's versatility are likely too much for him.

Avatar image for soothing_sounds
Soothing_Sounds

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dimlylitlantern: its tougher than secondary adamantium. He was no selling secondary adamantium bullets in wwh, and apparently in other showings as well

The47gang

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@the47gang: with no morals, Clark and Diana ping pong him into space and Diana has the in character tenacity to cut his head off and punt it away from his body. I know physically speaking Hulk is superior to both especially with all the other incarnations feats but Clark is enough to match him well enough to wear him down to the point where I don’t see how dealing with Diana on top of it doesn’t lead to him being brought down.

WWHulk barely defeated Sentry and Clark is vastly superior to him, again I don’t think Clark wins solo at all but adding Diana to the mix makes me not so inclined to say Banner takes the W

There is no BFR so there wont be any ping-pong stuff. Diana can cut off his head but he will just grow a new one, recently he has even shown that he can grow multiple heads.

No Caption Provided

Sentry is a very inconsistent character, so you really can't treat him in that way, but treat him the way he was intended to be portrayed against WWH. He was basically taking his place as the world breaker there and almost destroyed the planet, that Sentry is above Clark tbh. I mean ZomStrange is way above Clark as well and WWH barely defeated him too.

DimlyLitLantern

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@soothing_sounds: I feel it is overselling Hulk's raw durability a bit to not specify secondary adamantium a bit considering that Wolverine can still cut him. I mean, Diana's sword can slice though atoms. I do not think Hulk's skin is durable enough to avoid getting sliced clean by that.

brucerogers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

@dimlylitlantern: Wolverine never cut Immortal Hulk and an Adamantium blade, powered by a Titanium crushing mechanical arm, could only barely slice through his heart. Needless to say, he has much better cutting/piercing resistance than his previous incarnations.

Even if WW can cut him, he will just regenerate. We're talking about a guy who has retained consciousness and cognition after getting sliced and put into different jars. She isn't putting him down in her wildest dreams. On the other hand, he will keep coming back stronger and angrier.

DimlyLitLantern

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@brucerogers: I was more so referring to WWH in my previous comment as the adamantium bullets feat was from that era. Besides, Weapon H was able to cut IH with his adamantium claws.

But aside from that, I don't think it is too crazy to believe they beat IH together. Hulk may be able to regenerate, but there is a limit to his healing factor considering he has been knocked out by the aforementioned Weapon H before. Their combined physical strength should be enough to overwhelm Hulk.

brucerogers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dimlylitlantern: WWH hasn't no sold secondary Adamantium to the best of my knowledge. He has regenerated from Adamantium bullets though. Weapon H is vastly stronger than Wolverine (think Savage Hulk with claws) or a Titanium crushing arm so it's not surprise that he could cut Hulk. Even so, he regenerated with no issues.

Immortal Hulk was KOed by Weapon H due to some virus and this one low feat does not take away everything else. WW and Supes have their fair share of them as well. The former has more than Supes and Hulk combined.

But I'm simply arguing that WW isn't putting him down with her sword.

cergic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

DimlyLitLantern

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@brucerogers: This is mainly why I said "I feel it is overselling Hulk's raw durability a bit to not specify secondary adamantium." Just saying adamantium could be construed that Hulk's skin is more durable than Wolverine's claws, which just isn't true and could leave many not in the know to overestimate Hulk's superficial durability greatly.

Being knocked down isn't a low feat in my eyes. I just take it as an indicator that Hulk can still be knocked down/out like all other characters.

The sword isn't going to immediately take him out, but it would certainly help. Fighting against someone that can lift, throw, and bust planets all while weakened is much harder without an arm or leg. Especially when Clark is massively faster than Hulk taken in consideration.

Omnipotent94

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

Most likely stops at 6.

Definitely doesn't get past 7.

brucerogers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41  Edited By brucerogers

@dimlylitlantern: This is mainly why I said "I feel it is overselling Hulk's raw durability a bit to not specify secondary adamantium." Just saying adamantium could be construed that Hulk's skin is more durable than Wolverine's claws, which just isn't true and could leave many not in the know to overestimate Hulk's superficial durability greatly.

Saying this Hulk is vastly more durable than his previous incarnations (barring exceptions like WBH) is not an overestimation by any stretch. Classic Hulk, for example, had tremendous resistance to cutting damage -- amped, enchanted weapons would break on his skin, shrapnel that could shred tanks couldn't even scratch him and so forth. Wolverine could cut that and more. This just goes to show how sharp and powerful his claws were.

Now, blades made from the same material, need a powerful hydraulic arm to cut his heart. An arm that is much stronger than Wolverine. What does that tell you?

Being knocked down isn't a low feat in my eyes. I just take it as an indicator that Hulk can still be knocked down/out like all other characters.

Not this Hulk. Now, I am not saying he is utterly and completely immune to a KO, but this Hulk has healed from and remained conscious from far worse. His writer even hinted that it may not be possible to KO him (though that remains to be seen).

The fight with Weapon H was by a different writer, Greg Pak and goes against all his established feats. That's why I take it as a low end one.

The sword isn't going to immediately take him out, but it would certainly help. Fighting against someone that can lift, throw, and bust planets all while weakened is much harder without an arm or leg. Especially when Clark is massively faster than Hulk taken in consideration.

I'm sorry but busting planets when weakened is not within Superman's tier normally. Just like how destroying an asteroid twice as big as the Earth isn't within Grey Hulk's tier.

DimlyLitLantern

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@brucerogers:

Now, blades made from the same material, need a powerful hydraulic arm to cut his heart. An arm that is much stronger than Wolverine. What does that tell you?

Likely that the adamantium was secondary and not primary.

Not this Hulk. Now, I am not saying he is utterly and completely immune to a KO, but this Hulk has healed from and remained conscious from far worse. His writer even hinted that it may not be possible to KO him (though that remains to be seen).

I feel that enough physical force is enough to still bring down this Hulk. He is immortal, not invincible after all. If he is unable to be KO'd, he is at least able to be overpowered. I doubt he is going to be fine against a punch from someone like Galactus after all.

I'm sorry but busting planets when weakened is not within Superman's tier normally. Just like how destroying an asteroid twice as big as the Earth isn't within Grey Hulk's tier.

I don't see how it's not. New 52 Superman could easily bench the Earth without sunlight, same Superman could toss an entire war world like nothing after being beaten with kryptonite to near unconsciousness, moving with ease in black holes as well as casually harming supernova class characters should all put him comfortably in that level. Superman just doesn't go around busting planets that often.

brucerogers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43  Edited By brucerogers

@dimlylitlantern: Likely that the adamantium was secondary and not primary.

If it were, they would have mentioned it. They always do.

I feel that enough physical force is enough to still bring down this Hulk. He is immortal, not invincible after all. If he is unable to be KO'd, he is at least able to be overpowered. I doubt he is going to be fine against a punch from someone like Galactus after all.

Well he obviously isn't shrugging of Galactus. But that is Galactus. This is Superman and Wonder Woman. I didn't say he was invincible either -- I was only stating what the writer said on Twitter.

See for yourself:

No Caption Provided

I don't see how it's not. New 52 Superman could easily bench the Earth without sunlight, same Superman could toss an entire war world like nothing after being beaten with kryptonite to near unconsciousness, moving with ease in black holes as well as casually harming supernova class characters should all put him comfortably in that level. Superman just doesn't go around busting planets that often.

There is a big difference between lifting a planet and breaking it. He did the latter when he was so weak that he could barely fly and he did it by flying. Tell me with a straight face if that makes sense to you. Hence the Grey Hulk example.

His track record against black holes have been inconsistent at best and withstanding a tiny fraction of a supernova does not mean he can withstand it all. I think he could destroy one -- when at 100% and with considerable effort. Not like this.

DimlyLitLantern

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

If it were, they would have mentioned it. They always do.

Not always. I believe the abridged explanation for adamantium's usage is that secondary adamantium is far more common while primary almost exclusively refers to Wolverine. Given how easily Weapon H could cut Hulk, I find this explanation to be more plausible.

Well he obviously isn't shrugging of Galactus. But that is Galactus. This is Superman and Wonder Woman. I didn't say he was invincible either -- I was only stating what the writer said on Twitter.

I'm more so saying that Superman and WW, with their rapid movement combined with high damage output, would bring Hulk to his limit to the point he was overwhelmed.

There is a big difference between lifting a planet and breaking it. He did the latter when he was so weak that he could barely fly and he did it by flying. Tell me with a straight face if that makes sense to you. Hence the Grey Hulk example.

There is a big difference, but why would Superman's power in both lifting and striking be so wildly disproportionate? Especially considering that Superman's punches are normally what other heroes and villains find so impressive? It is more crazy to think that he can't with the relative ease he demonstrated with the planet lifting feat. That's like me lifting a feather but you not believing I can tear it up. The difference between the Grey Hulk example and Superman is that GH hasn't lifted Earth for a week, stood in multiple black holes with no strain, tanked 8 planetary explosions while weakened, flown through a red giant with a weakness to it, tossed a war world while weakened, tanked more planets exploding, tanked supernova's blowing up on him, or consistently harmed multiple planetary+++ characters. I could tell you that it makes perfect sense that Superman can bust a planet while weakened, because he does similar things while weakened all the time.

His track record against black holes have been inconsistent at best and withstanding a tiny fraction of a supernova does not mean he can withstand it all. I think he could destroy one -- when at 100% at after considerable effort. Not like this.

Most his black hole feats are fairly consistent. Anytime he needs to use enough power to deal with one, he simply does. I find it more confusing that you think that Superman would need 100% of his power to bust a planet when he has feats that put him drastically above that.

The47gang

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45  Edited By The47gang

@dimlylitlantern: I dunno where you got the notion that Weapon H cut Hulk easily, he hit him twice with is claws and both times couldn't manage to do anything more than a scratch

and yet this is how he dealt with another Hulk/Wolverine hybrid like himself

No Caption Provided

Immortal Hulk is pretty damn resistant to getting cut/pierced and that's quite obvious. You have to have special weapons and have insane power behind you to cut him and even then i don't really see how that matters, cutting him up wont put him down.

And for Superman to bust a planet and it make sense while he is weakened is just the biggest case of pure fanboyism i have ever heard.... Grey Hulk has walked in a dimension with infinite density, has tanked planetary level attacks, fought and hurt cosmic beings, tanked reality warpers hitting him and hurt them back, etc... for him to bust an asteroid twice the size of Earth still makes no sense and it makes no sense for Superman to do what he did, especially in the condition he was in, on top of all that add Rebirth Superman being the one to do it who is the motherload of inconsistency, who before he did this feat was complaining how he can't destroy a meteor less than mile wide with 1 punch or can't destroy a bomb because it's durable enough to tank the heat of Earths core, not to mention him consistently getting his ass kicked(while not weakened) by a guy who on panel is confirmed can't planet bust on his own.

Unfortunately some people will hear what they wanna hear, tomorrow an issue can come out and Superman could throw around galaxies and some people would still find a way to justify that. Which is why the Superman fanbase is in it's worst state it has been on this site....

brucerogers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dimlylitlantern: Not always. I believe the abridged explanation for adamantium's usage is that secondary adamantium is far more common while primary almost exclusively refers to Wolverine. Given how easily Weapon H could cut Hulk, I find this explanation to be more plausible.

Primary Adamantium used to get retconned as secondary whenever it would be broken by raw force. Except when it wouldn't. Either way, none of that applies here.

Weapon H could damage Hulk because he is far stronger than a Titanium crushing arm or Wolverine. That means that unlike the other incarnations, this Hulk can be damaged by it -- provided the wielder is strong enough. Ergo, Wolverine cannot damage him with anymore since he doesn't qualify.

This isn't secondary unless clarified otherwise.

I'm more so saying that Superman and WW, with their rapid movement combined with high damage output, would bring Hulk to his limit to the point he was overwhelmed.

I don't see how. Neither are untouchable to him, for starters.

There is a big difference, but why would Superman's power in both lifting and striking be so wildly disproportionate? Especially considering that Superman's punches are normally what other heroes and villains find so impressive? It is more crazy to think that he can't with the relative ease he demonstrated with the planet lifting feat. That's like me lifting a feather but you not believing I can tear it up. The difference between the Grey Hulk example and Superman is that GH hasn't lifted Earth for a week, stood in multiple black holes with no strain, tanked 8 planetary explosions while weakened, flown through a red giant with a weakness to it, tossed a war world while weakened, tanked more planets exploding, tanked supernova's blowing up on him, or consistently harmed multiple planetary+++ characters. I could tell you that it makes perfect sense that Superman can bust a planet while weakened, because he does similar things while weakened all the time.

There is a huge difference between a planet and a feather. To break one, you need to overcome it's gravitational binding energy and distribute the force in a specific way. I honestly think you're overestimating Superman's feats:

stood in multiple black holes with no strain,

He's had issues with them as well. Many times. He once needed Kyle to save him from one. Like I said, he is all over the place when it comes to that. If being inside a black hole is supposed to make you planet buster, I guess Red Hulk is one as well.

tanked 8 planetary explosions while weakened

When was this? Regardless, 8 exploding planets or 800, he would only be getting hit by a tiny fraction of the total energy output. Such is the nature of explosions. This has nothing to do with the innate ability to bust planets though.

flown through a red giant with a weakness to it

Doesn't make him a planet buster.

tossed a war world while weakened

I am pretty sure he was amped.

tanked more planets exploding, tanked supernova's blowing up on him,

Come on man, due you honestly not understand the difference between tanking a teeny tiny fraction of an explosion and tanking all of it?

All his so called "planetary durability" feats have been this.

consistently harmed multiple planetary+++ characters.

Like who exactly? Remember tanking an exploding planet =/= tanking the full brunt of a planet busting attack.

I could tell you that it makes perfect sense that Superman can bust a planet while weakened, because he does similar things while weakened all the time.

It really doesn't. None of the examples you cited have anything to do with planet busting and he has had multiple sub planetary feats even when at full strength.

baph

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47  Edited By baph

A case could be made for him stopping at 5, definetly stops at 6.

cergic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I dont see how Hulk loses. How is he going to be put down for good?

Vertigo-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Most likely stops at 6, from what I've seen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@the47gang: sure but while in space he won’t be doing much with no head and even if he would regrow more they’d just keep beheading. But you’re right there is no bfr so that’s a moot point. I concede.

You can’t look at it like that. Because for example, recently Rebirth Clark busted a planet by leaping off of it...and he’s been consistently portrayed at that level under Snyder’s pen in JL he’s very much intended to be that powerful. So by that logic that Clark is far superior to that Sentry. But that’s not consistent. It does show his capabilities as a planet buster but its obviously a bit of a very high end showing. WWHulk is a beast and like I said, one on one he’s dropping Clark after a hard fight and he’s dropping Diana fairly quickly but together with no morals I think they can take down Bruce. But it’s not a clear win I’d say it’s 6/10.