Immortal hulk runs a DC rebirth gantlet

Avatar image for deactivated-6098713be0993
deactivated-6098713be0993

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Immortal Hulk’s best feats are one-shotting current Thor - who’s pretty much a firm mid tier at his peak - and BFRing She-Hulk - who’s a high mid tier or low high tier. His feats really aren’t that impressive beyond that. He definitely doesn’t clear.

Shinne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

His healing factor is very impressive, but his destructive capability and durability itself? They're okay, I guess. After reading Immortal Hulk, I still don't understand why people think of him that highly.

Avatar image for christianrapper
christianrapper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

hulk loses to everyone from 4 on down. they have more powers than him. some have his powers and more. this also has been done to death.

Supermanthor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 20

Lord_Tenebrous

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

My DC knowledge is limited, but I thought superman was the most powerful superhero. How is he below GL?

Avatar image for firestarlord73194
FireStarLord73194

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

If BFR is allowed Jess could throw him into space ending the fight, but without it idk I’m thinking maybe stops at Hal

Supermanthor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

My DC knowledge is limited, but I thought superman was the most powerful superhero. How is he below GL?

not even close

Avatar image for deactivated-61215780523f9
deactivated-61215780523f9

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lan_fan said:

His healing factor is very impressive, but his destructive capability and durability itself? They're okay, I guess. After reading Immortal Hulk, I still don't understand why people think of him that highly.

Well he stomped Thor for example, who's already heavily nerfed, but some people ignore/deny that and assume he can stomp planet level characters and such.

Shinne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#59  Edited By Shinne

@kirkseven said:
@lan_fan said:

Well he stomped Thor for example, who's already heavily nerfed, but some people ignore/deny that and assume he can stomp planet level characters and such.

I also remember Thor saying that Hulk is more powerful now. Didn't Hulk still physically struggle fighting Sasquatch though? I know Hulk won, but not through brute force. In his fight against She-Hulk, he also won due to his distraction, and she was fine afterwards. Oh yeah, he also completely destroyed Hulkbuster, so I guess that's impressive.

Do people count his fight against that zombie Red-Hulk as legit? He straight up ripped the dude apart like he was made of paper.

kgb725

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

hulk loses to everyone from 4 on down. they have more powers than him. some have his powers and more. this also has been done to death.

More powers is a terrible argument they cant put him down in the slightest except Fate

If BFR is allowed Jess could throw him into space ending the fight, but without it idk I’m thinking maybe stops at Hal

Hes handled bfr just fine before

kgb725

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lan_fan said:

He was handling Jane and Herc like they were his children and 2 shot The Thing. And took that shot that launched him across space possibly past planets with nothing more than a smile on his face. What planet level character is putting the Hulk down without some super haxed abilities?

Supermanthor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Question dosnet this hulk contains all of his previous feats ?

Shinne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#63  Edited By Shinne

@supermanthor: Yes, and more. I meant regular Hulk, not World-Breaker stuffs.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kgb725: Jane and Herc should both be a notch below normal Thor I would think. Maybe even or above current Thor however. Thing is alright I suppose, but his feats are really at or above what we've seen from even rebirth Superman.

Also, getting launched into space is vague, explain more on this.

Supermanthor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#65  Edited By Supermanthor

@kirkseven: do you consider jane and Hercules as high tiers or mid tiers ?

Supermanthor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

kgb725

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kgb725: Jane and Herc should both be a notch below normal Thor I would think. Maybe even or above current Thor however. Thing is alright I suppose, but his feats are really at or above what we've seen from even rebirth Superman.

No Caption Provided

Herc has always been on par with thor in strength. And Jane had all of his power.

With no clear signs of stopping I'd say that was a pretty good shot that launched him

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Supermanthor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

kgb725

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#70  Edited By kgb725

@kirkseven: hes laughing and talking to himself.... He seems fine

Avatar image for deactivated-5cc66e8574839
deactivated-5cc66e8574839

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Stops at 7. Even Rebirth GLs can pull together planets while being at half power.

https://static2.cbrimages.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/10/GLS-34-1.jpg

https://static2.cbrimages.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/10/GLS-34-2.jpg

Yet, a few timeless robots broke through her shields and Simon's shields like nothing.

https://postimg.cc/image/nebu3y3y9/

https://postimg.cc/image/xbmux0j9t/

https://postimg.cc/image/3jpshu469/

https://postimg.cc/image/ts0x77vzl/

And this is not an isolated scene either, a random Lantern saved himself and his entire planet from a supernova and then held the planet together for millions of years.

https://postimg.cc/image/hhjg3lwf1/

https://postimg.cc/image/z7l4onhpp/

https://postimg.cc/image/89r7mx4sd/

Hal killed a sun eater and along with two GLs created a new star.

https://postimg.cc/ZvhKmnZw

https://postimg.cc/jnQqSTSt

https://postimg.cc/yWF8PmXt

https://postimg.cc/gnmkBxgJ

https://postimg.cc/fVbWD6nQ

Yet, Superman overpowered dozens of timeless robots at once.

https://postimg.cc/image/rap5zyjsx/

https://postimg.cc/image/hq5jd326p/

Hulk has shown no strength feat at this level, even after being amped by Sasquatch's power.

Toratorn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#72  Edited By Toratorn

@kgb725: it wasn't Immortal Hulk who stomped the Thing. It was a separate mindless personality that was described as an incarnation of rage who didn't care about who it hurt. Immortal Hulk mentioned that the first thing he did when he got the control of the body was imprisoning that personality.

And IH wasn't launched "past the planets". He was just punched into orbit. The Moon is clearly seen on the scan, and the Earth itself was covered it red during the event.

byondeon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@supermanthor: I should have been more clear, I meant only feats from Rebirth or pre/new52 counts as well because they are canon to Rebirth..

Oh well, clears or stop at 10 (unfamiliar with Fate)....

Supermanthor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for consciouskeeper
Consciouskeeper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Consciouskeeper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Stops at 7

Supermanthor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Consciouskeeper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#78  Edited By Consciouskeeper

@supermanthor: ok then stops at superman. I really want to say Zod but his recent fight with rogol went real bad.

Btw why is GL so high? Is that parallax hal?

Supermanthor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

ZillaG

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#80  Edited By ZillaG

@kirkseven said:
@lan_fan said:

Show me where Thor is nerfed and in what way? I had discussions with Thor fans and not a single person could show me how or why he is nerfed beyond he doesn't have Mljonir so his damage output isn't as great. His physical stats are still the same. Nobody claimed he can stomp planet level characters, there are no planet level characters in this thread except for maybe Hal and Fate(who i know nothing about). The reason why Hulk stomp most of this thread isn't because he is that strong(although he is above your regular Hulk that is for sure), it's because most of this gauntlet is weak as hell in comparison.

As for Hulks durability and damage output. He one-shot Thor who so far has tanked beatings from amped Juggernaut, Mangog, War Thor, nerfed Odin, Absorbing Man, Genesys, a Celestial, etc.. and wasn't one-shot by any of them. He one-shot a version of Hulkbuster that tanked multiple hits from Ultron and even manhandled Sentry and matched in damage output a guy that was equal to Sentry, he one-shot Ghost Rider who went toe to toe with Starbrand, no sold a punch from Cho Hulk and tanked attacks from nerfed Odin. He one-shot overloaded BP vibranium suit something BP mentioned he thought was an impossibility because the suit tanked without problems a hit from amped Namor. He broke Visions head(basically killing him), he mangled Maverick Rulks face in 2-3 hits and no sold his hits while Maverick was wearing the Iron Patriot(and even without the Iron Patriot, Rulk has shown the ability to one-shot an entire floating island), he took down Canonballs shields with a single slap and almost killed him(Quicksilver had to catch him before he crashed and broke his neck but instead he ended up breaking QS ribs from the fall) the same Canonball whose shields tanked an attack from a bloodlusted Gladiator, he tanked hits from Jane Thor and Hercules without damage(Herc even hurt his hand punching Hulk), he completely no sold an attack from Living Lightning a guy that badly hurt guys like Gladiator and Wonderman in the past, he broke Challengers nose, tanked an attack from him that was described as being equally physical and energy in nature and laughed it off with just a bloody nose while an attack at HALF that power blew Ionic WM in half, he hurt Nebulon to the point where Nebulon was beginning him to stop hurting him(in the same comic Surfer was unable to hurt him), he bent Surfers board to the point where Surfer noted he could hear his own board screaming from the pain, he one-shot Hypnos a greek god of sleep, while weakened and drained ripped amped Absorbing Mans spine out, while weakened and drained ripped hollow Red Hulk in half, fought off thousands of gamma monsters and preformed a thunderclap whose shockwvave dwarfed an entire mountain and city, etc... So yea i think his durability and damage output are fairly decent, a step above his usual self.

@kirkseven said:

Jane is suppose to be equal to worthy Thor and in some ways(Mother Storm) she actually surpasses him, either way Herc has at least stalemated Thor physically in strength on 2 seperate occasions and even bested him in pure H2H combat to the point where Thor needed to cheat and use lightning to free himself before he got put to sleep from a chokehold. So Hulk overpowering them Jane and Herc at the same time while they were trying to hold him down just by flexing his muscles is quite something, especially since in the same comic Herc and Jane held the entire Earth in place.

Listen Kirk, all the jokes and meme-ing aside that people don't seem to get and instead take seriously these days. Hulk would absolutely stomp most people in this thread, the reason for that is precisely because current Hulk is written as being clearly stronger than he normally is while most of Rebirth characters are written to be below what they used to be in pre-52. It's no secret that Rebirth has been all over the place with it's consistency while current Hulk is easily one of the most consistent mainstream hero's out there at the moment. This is not Hulk fanboys fault, it's nobody's fault really, it's just that it just so happens to be the state of things, i mean 2 years ago we didn't even have Banner Hulk. If this was post crisis Superman vs IH we would have a real fight on our hands, but with the state of Rebirth i just can't take most of this characters seriously.

@lan_fan said:
@kirkseven said:
@lan_fan said:

I also remember Thor saying that Hulk is more powerful now. Didn't Hulk still physically struggle fighting Sasquatch though? I know Hulk won, but not through brute force. In his fight against She-Hulk, he also won due to his distraction, and she was fine afterwards. Oh yeah, he also completely destroyed Hulkbuster, so I guess that's impressive.

Do people count his fight against that zombie Red-Hulk as legit? He straight up ripped the dude apart like he was made of paper.

Thor said current Hulk is VASTLY stronger than he was before. The Sasquatch that Hulk fought was amped to be equal in strength to current Hulk. He launched She-Hulk several miles away, that same She-Hulk was amped to be more powerful than previous versions of the Hulk btw, yea the same Hulkbuster that whistood multiple attacks from Ultron and manhandled Sentry.

Yea, that was zombie Red Hulk, Hulk was also mostly drained and weakened at the time, above in large text i did a quick, simplified run down of the things Hulk did and it's a lot more than what you just posted.

kgb725

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@toratorn said:

@kgb725: it wasn't Immortal Hulk who stomped the Thing. It was a separate mindless personality that was described as an incarnation of rage who didn't care about who it hurt. Immortal Hulk mentioned that the first thing he did when he got the control of the body was imprisoning that personality.

And IH wasn't launched "past the planets". He was just punched into orbit. The Moon is clearly seen on the scan, and the Earth itself was covered it red during the event.

Hulk fighting starbrand could be described as orbital. Hes still zooming past after the panel ends

Shinne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#83  Edited By Shinne

@zillag: Okay, man. Thanks for the info! This is definitely one of my favorite Hulk run.

ZillaG

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lan_fan: No problem, if you want proof of any of the things i claimed feel free to ask i have all the scans. Like how Sasquatch was amped to Hulks level.

So Hulk was basically fighting a hairy version of himself there, which is why he didn't stomp Sasquatch like he did with everyone else he has fought.

Avatar image for thebestofthebest
ThEBeStOfTheBeST

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Stops at Superman.

Supermanthor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

ThEBeStOfTheBeST

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Supermanthor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

ThEBeStOfTheBeST

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@supermanthor: Thing >> Pre 52 Superman = Rebirth Superman >> IH.

cromulor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Stops at Hal

ZillaG

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for deactivated-5ebab2b43ed4e
deactivated-5ebab2b43ed4e

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Supermanthor coming in with some fresh bait.

Supermanthor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Supermanthor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@zillag: dude I am really curious to see that Indian elephant scan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@supermanthor: As if you aren’t aware that this thread is bound to become a shitstorm at some point.

Supermanthor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I made a thread =Some other viner calls jl guys mid tier = me doing bait

I knew CV sucked at math but this ...

Supermanthor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#97  Edited By Supermanthor

@darkhoudini: dude you should know by now that threads about most popular characters will revolves some heat

I am not the only one who made threads with Superman hulk Thor Wonder woman

And 90% of them is huge toxic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@supermanthor: The reply button is right there if you want to say something. The bait is the fact that you know that a thread like this will turn into a flaming piece of crap and yet you did it anyway - for this exact reason. You don’t actually have any doubts on who’d win, your opinion on these matchups is already formed.

Supermanthor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#99  Edited By Supermanthor

man i really hurt someones feelings

@darkhoudini said: @supermanthor: The reply button is right there if you want to say something.

wow i didnt know that

i replied you see the post above there

also there is a option where you can tag mods if you feel these thread isnt worthy enough or gets too toxic but looking at you dont worry i am doing it my self @rogueshadow @emperorthanos- lock this please if its gone too far

The bait is the fact that you know that a thread like this will turn into a flaming piece of crap and yet you did it anyway - for this exact reason.

Is it too hard for to understand ? the more popular characters = more ridiculous fanboys when guys like @soratoumiga made threads like these https://comicvine.gamespot.com/forums/battles-7/pre-crisis-supergirl-vs-thor-beta-ray-bill-and-hul-2015735/ no body complained

these dude these right here is sheer bias

You don’t actually have any doubts on who’d win,

pretty sure most of us who made threads on certain characters dont its just we viners likes to see what others says otherwise whats the point of these site ?

your opinion on these matchups is already formed.

where ? i just mad two question

1 why @zillag thinks rebirth hal is mid tier

2 a question about despite as seen a completely another version of hulk cant we use previous feats of earth 616 hulk

again i dont understand what is your problem are you mad at me because i just said you that f words are not allowed here yesterday ?

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@supermanthor: Lol you’re taking this too seriously, not mad at all, just pointing stuff out, namely that you enjoy watching fanboys throwing crap at each other and you created a thread that perfectly enables that. But alas, I don’t much care what you do so I don’t really care about having this conversation.

OT: Hal unironically gets his skull cracked.