User Lists: 0

Ikaris stomps in laughable fashion.

DioReave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

Spider-Man trying to do a spidey pose and get his ass send to the sun and his brain laser beam off!

Ika smirk!

Eri_Joni

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Ikaris

Avatar image for supremegeneration
SupremeGeneration

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Make no mistake I know Ikaris wins but Peter is gonna be throwing hands with this man for a while. Tbh if someone made a convincing enough argument I might change my mind.

Pandalumina

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Ikaris

The_Gaurdian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Ikaris isn't this weak

death4bunnies

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14 death4bunnies  Moderator

Make no mistake I know Ikaris wins but Peter is gonna be throwing hands with this man for a while. Tbh if someone made a convincing enough argument I might change my mind.

Hello.. I’d like to make a argument.

——-

Let’s start with Speed.

No Caption Provided

This says that Ikaris could not track Makkari, he was shooting at after images.

Spiderman has a bunch of good speed feats.

Here are 20+ lighting feats for Tom backed up by 20 more from Andrew.

20+ Andrew feats.

..and Tobeys lightning speed statements.-Notable VFX statements about electro, and electro uses sky lightning in NWH. and can see electro can see bullets and electricity in slo motion.

Moved body in astral form while running human in the background is statued, Astral form has can perceive lighting in slow motion.

Dodges automatic gunfire from 8 drones, in a hallway, blind.

With precog I don’t think Ikaris is gonna land shots very easy,

——-

Dura…

Spiderman tanked 3 pumpkin bombs, and a Unibeam all in the same day, i see a lot of people claiming ikaris‘s beams would oneshot but Unibeam has vaped tons of metal including Buckys titanium arm.. I’d think SM can take a blast or 2.

—-

Strength.. Spider-Man has better strength feats I think, I’m not recalling much from Ikaris and SM has a bunch of great stand alone strength feats (ferry, belltower etc) and a bunch of good scaling(Cull, Thanos, heck even Ock was busting through a highway pretty good and SM matched his arms).

I don’t think ikaris has the strength feats to bust out of webbing that held a building (webbing that Tony said had a tensile strength off the charts) but even if he could it will surely slow him down and open him up for shots.

Round 2 where Spidey gets the IronSpider suit might be a bit more convincing as Ikaris has no good piercing dura feats and deviants peirced him pretty easy.. the spider arms have beat alien metals and matched doc Ocks arms.
——

What say you?

nassergrant19

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

Let’s do Spider-Man vs Captain Marvel next

death4bunnies

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16 death4bunnies  Moderator

I’d back CM.. she has much better feats than Ikaris.

See if I was to show the belltower lift.. I could say i don’t think ikaris has a better strength feat or any strength scaling…. Carol does tho throwing the giant missile, fighting Thanos….Etc etc.. Ikaris just doesn’t equal CM feat wise.

Avatar image for deactivated-63f44501e9ac6
deactivated-63f44501e9ac6

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Is this a joke?

death4bunnies

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18 death4bunnies  Moderator

Is this a joke?

Maybe it is.. or maybe ikaris just doesn’t have very good feats.

Can you show me ikaris strength feats that beat Spidey feats? Or dura or speed or something?

nassergrant19

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@nassergrant19 said:

See if I was to show the belltower lift.. I could say i don’t think ikaris has a better strength feat or any strength scaling…. Carol does tho throwing the giant missile, fighting Thanos….Etc etc.. Ikaris just doesn’t equal CM feat wise.

I feel like Ikaris is suffering from only having divided attention in one film so far. In future appearances(Where he can demonstrate consistent feats on CM or above) I’m sure threads like these will soon be locked.

Gnkocurvq2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By Gnkocurvq2

is this a joke Ikaris one shots Peter then casually slaughters the DCEU Justice League and the fodder called Doomsday

death4bunnies

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21 death4bunnies  Moderator

@death4bunnies said:
@nassergrant19 said:

I feel like Ikaris is suffering from only having divided attention in one film so far. In future appearances(Where he can demonstrate consistent feats on CM or above) I’m sure threads like these will soon be locked.

That’s fine with me.. Im just judging by the feats they have now.. if future feats come up then I’ll reassess fairly.

Thats fair if me right? What do you think of this battle based strictly on current canon feats?

nassergrant19

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@nassergrant19 said:
@death4bunnies said:
@nassergrant19 said:

Most of Carol’s feats from her first film are vastly impressive the comparison makes no sense. That’s a film also where most of it she was depowered.

Bellyflopping battleships

Pushing back against a giant missile

Destroying multiple ships with her photon blast.

By the end of her film an entire armada of advanced battleships couldn’t do nothing to her

Dude I know your a huge Carol fan but listen for a sec. The film was all about HER. That’s why it’s called Captain Marvel. Eternals was about the ETERNALS. A group of 10 superheroes. What I said stands tho(With more solid crossover feats in future MCU stuff against established characters threads like these will be locked). Ikaris will most likely play the role of Sentry in the upcoming MCU WWH film tbh.

death4bunnies

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24 death4bunnies  Moderator

@ecstaticgrace said:
@nassergrant19 said:
@death4bunnies said:
@nassergrant19 said:

Most of Carol’s feats from her first film are vastly impressive the comparison makes no sense. That’s a film also where most of it she was depowered.

By the end of her film an entire armada of advanced battleships couldn’t do nothing to her

Dude I know your a huge Carol fan but listen for a sec. The film was all about HER. That’s why it’s called Captain Marvel. Eternals was about the ETERNALS. A group of 10 superheroes. What I said stands tho(With more solid crossover feats in future MCU stuff against established characters threads like these will be locked). Ikaris will most likely play the role of Sentry in the upcoming MCU WWH film tbh.

That’s fair.. but she still has the better feats…if and when ikaris gets better feats I’ll reasses.. I can’t go by what I think ur hope might happen in the future.

nassergrant19

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By nassergrant19
@death4bunnies said:
@nassergrant19 said:
@ecstaticgrace said:
@nassergrant19 said:
@death4bunnies said:
@nassergrant19 said:

That’s fair.. but she still has the better feats…if and when ikaris gets better feats I’ll reasses.. I can’t go by what I think ur hope might happen in the future.

She does due to Ikaris’s anti-feats and not a lot of screentime. Yeah agreed man.

It’s not really unfounded hope tbh. It’s very likely especially with some of the news I’ve been looking at. He’ll probably show up to fight WWH when all the heroes are mopped.

OT: Ikaris oneshots Peter tbh…

rickythanos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Do we have any piercing durability feats for Ikaris to suggest he would survive Instant Kill mode in round 2?

Baalhaddad

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I thought Death4bunnies only wanked Spidey in DCEU threads but it seems he just wanks him in general

At least he's consistent though

Eri_Joni

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rickythanos: Yes, catching Thena's blade barehanded and tanking her spear to the face.

Koose104

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

This is not fair at all

tsunamiwave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Ikaris

heiqn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#34  Edited By heiqn

If you want to make an argument for Peter you have to remove flight from battle. Otherwise Ikaris simply flies too high and Peter has nothing to do but escape so Ikaris will eventually fry him. There is no possibility Peter no selling these beams because Ikaris cut the ship which no-sold being too close to sun in half

death4bunnies

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By death4bunnies  Moderator
@heiqn said:

If you want to make an argument for Peter you have to remove flight from battle. Otherwise Ikaris simply will fly too high and Peter has nothing to do but escape so Ikaris will eventually fry him. There is no possibility Peter not selling these lasers since Ikaris cut the ship half which no-sold being too close to sun

Ye thats fair.. flight is a hard thing to counter.

I don’t think he’d no sell the eye beams, but I think he can take a few shots like he did the Unibeam… I couldn’t tell how far that ship was from the sun, I don’t know if I rate it over a unibeam.

Zasuki

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Ikaris kills him

heiqn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By heiqn

@death4bunnies: Don't know how long it will take Ikaris to tag and kill Peter but he will eventually, even if it takes hours or even days, idk.

death4bunnies

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38 death4bunnies  Moderator

@heiqn said:

@death4bunnies: Don't know how long it will take Ikaris to tag and kill Peter but he will eventually, even if it takes hours or even days, idk.

Ye fair.. I concede.. ikaris wins via flight and lasers.

heiqn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@heiqn said:

If you want to make an argument for Peter you have to remove flight from battle. Otherwise Ikaris simply will fly too high and Peter has nothing to do but escape so Ikaris will eventually fry him. There is no possibility Peter not selling these lasers since Ikaris cut the ship half which no-sold being too close to sun

I don’t think he’d no sell the eye beams, but I think he can take a few shots like he did the Unibeam… I couldn’t tell how far that ship was from the sun, I don’t know if I rate it over a unibeam.

He can obviously take HV, Druig tanked it while falling from the sky Spider-Man has much better durability but I don't think he can simply no-sell so unless you remove the flight fight turns into dodge simulator. I put HV above Repulsors but below Unibeam and Photon Blast

nassergrant19

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40  Edited By nassergrant19

@ecstaticgrace:

That’s not really a valid excuse though. Again despite Carol’s origin film being about her, she was like what 10-15 minutes at best shown at full power?

Yes the big event was her power. The big event for the Eternals was Arishem, Tiamat, and the Uni-Mind.

Her next appearance being Endgame which has way more characters than Eternals, yet still found time to solidify her power tier.

She was the main player of the film. Endgame was dedicated to her fighting Thanos while other heroes were nerfed. That was the whole point of the end credits of Infinity War.

A lot of those Eternals probably have more screen time being at their full power than Carol does given the situation she debuted in is my point.

Not Ikaris tho

We also don’t know if she got more power after the course of her film or even after Endgame. So it’s all speculative. The whole Sentry/Ikaris thing is new though. Be a weird way to go

To you

unless they play up Ikaris telepathy

He doesn’t have telepathy in the MCU

and have him calm Hulk down that way to make the fight fair.

Nah I think they’d probably just have him beat Banner like in the comics as a redemption to the way he went all anti-hero in his film.

They’ll probably state that he’s been hiding his true potential which is very likely considering his high-end feats are borderline the most OP MCU stuff while his anti-feats are extremely embarrassing. I have strong reason to believe he hasn’t come near demonstrating his full power in the fights he had in the film.

Or maybe they’ll just make post-ressurection Ikaris OP on his return alone. Similar to Superman in JL.(After all they call him Superman in the film lol)

Sentry had a calming aura effect on Hulk from what I heard of the storyline.

To an extent but he also was straight up matching and overpowering him physically

They could always have Carol absorbing gamma off him as well and give her a more even fight.

Highly doubt that, seems repetitive and her getting beaten with the rest of the Avengers heightens the stakes while making Ikaris’s return even more unexpected.

It’s all speculative.

Agreed but based on the stuff I’ve gathered it seems pretty likely.

Glad we can have a civil discussion about this stuff tho👍. Funny cuz we’re talking about Ikaris and Carol again, except the MCU versions this time lol.

Great_Darkness

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41  Edited By Great_Darkness

Ikaris stomps. He can just fly and spam lasers which Spidey has no counter to, even if you argue that Ikaris has poor strength feats and is too slow to tag Spidey.

Avatar image for lightyagamigod2
lightyagamigod2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Ikaris stomps.

Ikaris is severely disrespected in the community and its honestly mad annoying.

I swear when he comes back, frivolous(absolutely ridiculous) questions like this won't be asked.

Ikaris has a lot of potential and I think I speak for a lot of people in that we are all awaiting his future appearance

No Caption Provided

Avatar image for supremegeneration
SupremeGeneration

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Does Ikaris even have any strength or durability feats worth mentioning?

Whathappened

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@death4bunnies: I just want to clarify some things, and to nip this bud because I keep seeing this being passed around in MCU Spider-Man posts.

With his Iron Spider suit, Peter is still weaker than Doctor Octopus. Yeah, he can fight back but Doc is still stronger as shown in the fight. That feat where Tom uses all his strength just to move two arms in a direction only serves as proof of how strong Doc Ock is. But people seem to think that feat applies to Tom without his Iron Spider suit, like Doc didn't just overpower and almost kill him with raw strength

death4bunnies

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45 death4bunnies  Moderator

@death4bunnies: I just want to clarify some things, and to nip this bud because I keep seeing this being passed around in MCU Spider-Man posts.

With his Iron Spider suit, Peter is still weaker than Doctor Octopus. Yeah, he can fight back but Doc is still stronger as shown in the fight. That feat where Tom uses all his strength just to move two arms in a direction only serves as proof of how strong Doc Ock is. But people seem to think that feat applies to Tom without his Iron Spider suit, like Doc didn't just overpower and almost kill him with raw strength

Wat?

First off there is no canon strength amp for the Ironspider, and Tobey overpowered the arms too.

Second Tom directly overpowered the arms a few times.

This is clearly matching then overpowering the arms.

This is backed up throughout the fight.

You can see him matching the arms.

Look close he hits a arm off his chest and hits another away.

——

Holland was saving people literally his whole Ock fight, and there are direct showings of him being at least relative to Ocks arms..arm for arm…including the times Tobey matched and overpowered the arms, it’s pretty clear that the spiders are ment to be relative in strength to Ock.

Whathappened

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@death4bunnies: He uses the motion of his arm to direct the spider legs to smack Dock Ock off of him. Same way Doc Ock uses his real arms to direct his "tentacles" in the same motion.

KaiThighJu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Ikaris wins this

shroudofsorrow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 17

User Lists: 70

This is just getting silly. Spider-Man isn't Ikaris level.

nassergrant19

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@nassergrant19: Yeah like I told I don’t have any issue with you mate. At the end of the day these are fictional character you and I arent 🤙🏿😅

Yup, couldn’t have said it better myself👍