Ignia folds OP

cocacolaman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#4 cocacolaman  Moderator

I can't think of any reason that Ignia doesn't win. In his weaker form he effortlessly melted the material of Dogramag's Labyrinth.

No Caption Provided

It doesn't even take him more than a movement to replicate this kind of destruction on a grand scale.

No Caption Provided

This same material is considered indestructible to Natsu and Suzaku, both of whom scale very comfortably within the multi-continental range at this point, and it's visually clear that Ignia is obliterating many millions of tons of this material. These feats would honestly place Ignia within the Moon level range, which is consistent with Selene's own feat, yet both of these feats are incredibly casual and borderline passive for the Dragon Gods, in their human forms. In their Dragon forms, the Dragon Gods need one hit to rip apart people stronger than their human forms.

pics

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Big Mom wins.

sultanhanhuma

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Ignia solos one piece and he does not have to be close either, he can do it from the sky with his flames, big mom lost to kid and law, who both get oneshotted by ignia together with all the other worst generation members

Avatar image for deactivated-63dd907ef30c2
deactivated-63dd907ef30c2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Ignia stomps.

yamatama

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

It would be funny to see how Ignia would react to someone like Big Mom right before he kills her

Darknessdevil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Ignia no diffs.

LameLiarLeo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Ignia waves his hand and verse one shot

LeoTheGreatest

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Ignia’s too much for BM.

WiseforAges

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Ignia would use Big Moms own homie Prometheus against her for his amusement. Before then just burning her alive with his fire after seeing how boring that was to the Dragon God.

Avatar image for deactivated-624b446483ac3
deactivated-624b446483ac3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Lol Ignia melts her and the crew.

zxc6

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By zxc6

Probably Ignia,but he still doesnt have feats to damage big mom seriously

Avatar image for deactivated-6349385499256
deactivated-6349385499256

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Ignia via scaling to Selene

El_directo_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By El_directo_

@cocacolaman: Not saying u're wrong but how are natsu and suzaku Multi-continental?

cocacolaman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By cocacolaman  Moderator

@el_directo_: Natsu has far surpassed most of the Spriggan who I feel confident at this point were within the continental range at the very least given scaling with Etherion and Brandish. This is clear even in the Mercuphobia arc; Madmole, who is more durable than almost all of the Spriggan, got absolutely demolished by Natsu in their second fight, and Natsu has grown significantly since his fight with Madmole, as evidenced by the fact he’s able to hurt a Dark Knight with the same hits that Madmole was no selling several arcs ago. I think it’s clear growth at this point.

exauce

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

@el_directo_: Natsu has far surpassed most of the Spriggan who I feel confident at this point were within the continental range at the very least given scaling with Etherion and Brandish. This is clear even in the Mercuphobia arc; Madmole, who is more durable than almost all of the Spriggan, got absolutely demolished by Natsu in their second fight, and Natsu has grown significantly since his fight with Madmole, as evidenced by the fact he’s able to hurt a Dark Knight with the same hits that Madmole was no selling several arcs ago. I think it’s clear growth at this point.

Yet the strongest Male Spriggan need to commit suicide in order to do Large country-Continental feat, and Strongest female Spriggan needed prep in order to change the shape of the Large country-continental place (even tho it combat applicable).

So I don't see what u talking about.

Avatar image for deactivated-6466bbc8709dc
deactivated-6466bbc8709dc

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cocacolaman: Impressive.

If he's vaping things seen as indestructible to Natsu I don't see why he can't hurt or possibly even one shot BM.

El_directo_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By El_directo_

@cocacolaman: @exauce: Sadly I agree with you exauce 😢. August strongest attack that took his life was small continental while Irene's u1 was somewhere in the large-country+ range, maybe small continental at most.

I don't think all the spriggans scale to etherion either(except maybe irene and August).

Brandish feat in the Aldo arc seem to be around country+ at most. This just my opinion tho, I could be wrong as well.

That said, I do agree with the growth of natsu's power that u emphasized cocacolaman, and I also agree that ignia destroys big mom. She's waay weaker than him in terms of power, and the speed advantage OP used to have has become null since haku became a thing, so she can't blitz him.

Paxa

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

No Spriggan bar August via Ars Magia is even close Continentlevel.Nobody of them scales to Etherion.Not even the DDSK scales to that

Only god-tiers scaling to that(not that it matters as DC and Selene enlarging the moon is far better as etherion)

exauce

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

HitTheAssasin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Ignia obliterates her. The gap in power is just too large.

Dimitri1220

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@exauce: @el_directo_:

August strongest attack that took his life was small continental while Irene's u1 was somewhere in the large-country+ range, maybe small continental at most.

Small continental? o.0

Fiore is continental in size and melting it would be multi-continental. Irene's U1 is around small continental and AFAIR doesn't require prep time, she could cast it whenever she wanted. Her dragon form gives her at least a 4x multiplier.

I don't think all the spriggans scale to etherion either(except maybe irene and August).

That makes sense, though you could also argue otherwise.

Brandish feat in the Aldo arc seem to be around country+ at most. This just my opinion tho, I could be wrong as well.

That fits with the narrative considering she's fodder to the top 2 Spriggans who are casually in the continental range.

Dimitri1220

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Big Mom gets vaped by his presence, no one in OP has heat resistance close enough to survive for 1 second.

exauce

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dimitri1220:

Small continental? o.0

Yea, The calc Have seen on Fiore put at Large country to small continental, not the mention the attack itself was happening over time and not just right away.

Fiore is continental in size and melting it would be multi-continental.

Large country-Small continental, and I don't see how the attack has anything to do with melting Lol, not to mention the amount of time it was taking actually destroy things.

Irene's U1 is around small continental and AFAIR doesn't require prep time, she could cast it whenever she wanted.

She did use prep for U1.

Her dragon form gives her at least a 4x multiplier.

Cool.

That fits with the narrative considering she's fodder to the top 2 Spriggans who are casually in the continental range.

Casually? Lol.

GangOrca

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Ignia annihilates her.

El_directo_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dimitri1220: Fiore is roughly 6500kms in length right? While the average continent like south america is about 7,640kms in length. So the country of fiore is still smaller than the average continent in our world, that would make fiore around small continent size, bigger than the likes of Australia but still smaller than the average continent like south america. So melting fiore would only be solid continent level and not Multi-continental.

Regarding Irene, I'm not exactly a fan of multipliers to get characters to tiers they are most like not at.

Logically, if irene is normal continent level in base form, then her dragon form which is a 4x multiplier like u pointed should be 4x continent level/Multi-continental. That is logical tbh, but I'm not a fan of it because this leads to people abusing the hell out of multipliers and placing characters at a tier they are not even supposed to be at considering their feats(biggest problems I have with OP and bleach). So IMO I'll just say dragon irene is continental+.

That said, cocaloman might not even be all that wrong in his assessment of them being Multi-continental like I initially thought.

Dimitri1220

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@el_directo_:

Fiore is roughly 6500kms in length right? While the average continent like south america is about 7,640kms in length. So the country of fiore is still smaller than the average continent in our world, that would make fiore around small continent size, bigger than the likes of Australia but still smaller than the average continent like south america. So melting fiore would only be solid continent level and not Multi-continental.

That's understandable.

Regarding Irene, I'm not exactly a fan of multipliers to get characters to tiers they are most like not at.

Logically, if irene is normal continent level in base form, then her dragon form which is a 4x multiplier like u pointed should be 4x continent level/Multi-continental. That is logical tbh, but I'm not a fan of it because this leads to people abusing the hell out of multipliers and placing characters at a tier they are not even supposed to be at considering their feats (biggest problems I have with OP and bleach). So IMO I'll just say dragon irene is continental+.

Also understandable. This all fits right in with what Cocacola said.

That said, cocaloman might not even be all that wrong in his assessment of them being Multi-continental like I initially thought.

I used to think that it was wank but there's quite a lot of feats + scaling to put it there.

cocacolaman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30 cocacolaman  Moderator

@el_directo_: Well if we agree on the end result the rest doesn't matter too much for now :)

No Caption Provided

Avatar image for deactivated-63e4c52ea7a93
deactivated-63e4c52ea7a93

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

It's 2022 and people can't differentiate between AoE and potency sigh.

Ignia solos the verse

Killmonger101

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cocacolaman: I’m definitely not buying moon level fairy tail at the moment considering the the difference between small continent level and small moon level is about 38,947 times the force (760 teratons to 29.6 exatons). And low end multi continental to low end moon level is still a multiplier of 6,674. Considering that was this in human form as well as Suzaku’s performance against other Dragon Gods, I don’t think that we can reasonably put Ignia above either character by a ludicrous amount let alone thousands of times.

OT: Ignia’s possibly slower (He upscales from Haku but I’d argue Big Mom upscales from a much longer chain of characters) but his passive heat should kill Big Mom and if not, his first attack to land will.

Avatar image for igniaacnologia2
igniaacnologia2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Kajin_Style

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By Kajin_Style

Weird. People think Ignia stands a chance. Prometheus eats fire.

No Caption Provided

I don't see how he can hurt Big Mom when not only can her homies disable his best attacks but she could make a new homie out of Ignia's own fire if she wishes.

cocacolaman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35 cocacolaman  Moderator

@kajin_style: If eating fire was enough for beating Ignia the story wouldn’t be happening right now.

Laufnyr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

No Caption Provided

for old times sake.

yamatama

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Natsu has far surpassed most of the Spriggan who I feel confident at this point were within the continental range at the very least given scaling with Etherion and Brandish. This is clear even in the Mercuphobia arc; Madmole, who is more durable than almost all of the Spriggan, got absolutely demolished by Natsu in their second fight, and Natsu has grown significantly since his fight with Madmole, as evidenced by the fact he’s able to hurt a Dark Knight with the same hits that Madmole was no selling several arcs ago. I think it’s clear growth at this point.

Good to see someone sees the light as well

Kajin_Style

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kajin_style: If eating fire was enough for beating Ignia the story wouldn’t be happening right now.

What else he got?

NikaGod

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Big Mom puts him to sleep with Haki and eats his soul. This overwanked evil Natsu has no answer to soul stealing and Haki. Passive heat is a fanfiction. Ignia made an appearance at the beginning of 100 yq and he failed to burn some common buildings while in dragon form and that was an attack, not passive heat. There is no passive heat he needs to activate it

El_directo_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@nikagod: Don't u get tired of this mirio? Lol

Gilateen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Going with Ignia here, big mom’s pretty much the weakest yonko.

Avatar image for deactivated-6250c2b4a8a49
deactivated-6250c2b4a8a49

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

No Caption Provided

I don't see how he can hurt Big Mom when not only can her homies disable his best attacks but she could make a new homie out of Ignia's own fire if she wishes.

Dude, just get over this. Ignia one shots with his flames, they're too hot for big meme.

Kajin_Style

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@zymagnus said:
@kajin_style said:

No Caption Provided

Dude, just get over this. Ignia one shots with his flames, they're too hot for big meme.

Dude, get over it. Ignia can't hurt Big Mom.

Avatar image for deactivated-6349385499256
deactivated-6349385499256

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for deactivated-6250c2b4a8a49
deactivated-6250c2b4a8a49

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@zymagnus said:
@kajin_style said:

No Caption Provided

Big Mom failed to react to metal pipes falling on her and got almost killed by them.

Ignia solos the verse.

Cry about it.

Kajin_Style

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@zymagnus said:
@kajin_style said:
@zymagnus said:
@kajin_style said:

No Caption Provided

Big Mom failed to react to metal pipes falling on her and got almost killed by them.

Ignia solos the verse.

Cry about it.

Ignia can't beat an overgrown Granny. Cry more, son.

Akumu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

No big mom lose

Edgelord91

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers