User Lists: 0

Clears with no diff

Dimitri1220

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

Put them all together and Ignia still wins. If he can't burn Akainu and Kizaru, then he outlives them.

Nicov

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Law could stop him via Room or Kroom. It would depend on if by "basic knowledge" you mean Ignia knows what Law's Room can do and how counters it. If he doesn't know and stay in range, stops at 3, maybe (it is also true that he could give one shot to Law and Kid).

Against Kizaru he has nothing to do. His fire will not overcome the logia intangibility and there is no way to submerge it under the sea. Kizaru himself has no way of hurting him either, but if we assume he has internal damage via Haki then I think he could win (I don't remember what internal damage resistance feats Ignia has).

Anyway, stops at 5

Naronu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Dies at 3

Etherious

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Put them all together and Ignia still wins. If he can't burn Akainu and Kizaru, then he outlives them.

FireKingKai

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@nicov said:

Law could stop him via Room or Kroom. It would depend on if by "basic knowledge" you mean Ignia knows what Law's Room can do and how counters it. If he doesn't know and stay in range, stops at 3, maybe (it is also true that he could give one shot to Law and Kid).

Against Kizaru he has nothing to do. His fire will not overcome the logia intangibility and there is no way to submerge it under the sea. Kizaru himself has no way of hurting him either, but if we assume he has internal damage via Haki then I think he could win (I don't remember what internal damage resistance feats Ignia has).

Anyway, stops at 5

IDC if he has stealth haki or flight haki. Ignia one shots the verse. None of these fodders have what it takes to beat ignia let alone take on the fodder dragon's from Ft who easily got a country level statement in the manga. OP fans are ridiculous.

Nicov

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@nicov said:

Anyway, stops at 5

IDC if he has stealth haki or flight haki. Ignia one shots the verse. None of these fodders have what it takes to beat ignia let alone take on the fodder dragon's from Ft who easily got a country level statement in the manga. OP fans are ridiculous.

You have a serious problem with op friend. I remind you that it is fiction, like FT, it is not real xd
I think that makes you not analyze things properly. For example, from this versus, Ignia could be beaten by Law due to the Room. Just as he has no way of defeating Kizaru because of the intangibility logia. To the rest, yes, he wins them all.

FireKingKai

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@nicov said:
@firekingkai said:
@nicov said:

Anyway, stops at 5

You have a serious problem with op friend. I remind you that it is fiction, like FT, it is not real xd

I think that makes you not analyze things properly. For example, from this versus, Ignia could be beaten by Law due to the Room. Just as he has no way of defeating Kizaru because of the intangibility logia. To the rest, yes, he wins them all.

He easily negs law the fodder as he has no way of actually hurting him. Nice cope I guess.

Nicov

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@nicov said:
@firekingkai said:
@nicov said:

Anyway, stops at 5

He easily negs law the fodder as he has no way of actually hurting him. Nice cope I guess.

Actually, either one can win. Ignia can win via oneshot, yes, but Law can cut it down with Room. At least I don't remember Ignia's feats (or scaling) of resistance to spatial manipulation. Law could also hurt him via Kroom that causes internal damage, although I see it as more unlikely, not to say impossible.

FireKingKai

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By FireKingKai
@nicov said:
@firekingkai said:
@nicov said:

Anyway, stops at 5

Even base natsu can burn away magic, time, and souls. Base Ignia or Dragon form Ignia would easily burn through law's spatial magic no big deal. Intangibility doesn't mean anything to Ignia who has fire power that surpasses natsu. Ignia's passive heat solos the verse.

Nicov

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@nicov said:
@firekingkai said:
@nicov said:

Anyway, stops at 5

Even base natsu can burn away magic, time and souls. Intangibility doesn't mean anything to Ignia who has fire power that surpasses natsu. Ignia's passive heat solos the verse.

Natsu's fire can burn magic, but the Logias are not made of magic xd nor is their intangibility magical. Anyway... The souls (if you mean Zero) was a Natsu at maximum emotional power. The same in the case of Zeref, a thinghe mentions.

Remember that this is Natsu's special ability. Although he fights on base, that is, if he uses his modes, it doesn't matter because his power grows according to his emotions like Hulk xd

FireKingKai

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@nicov said:
@firekingkai said:
@nicov said:
@firekingkai said:
@nicov said:

Anyway, stops at 5

Even base natsu can burn away magic, time and souls. Intangibility doesn't mean anything to Ignia who has fire power that surpasses natsu. Ignia's passive heat solos the verse.

Natsu's fire can burn magic, but the Logias are not made of magic xd nor is their intangibility magical. Anyway... The souls (if you mean Zero) was a Natsu at maximum emotional power. The same in the case of Zeref, a thinghe mentions.

Remember that this is Natsu's special ability. Although he fights on base, that is, if he uses his modes, it doesn't matter because his power grows according to his emotions like Hulk xd

eh. law's spatial manipulation is a joke to even base natsu

ignia's passive heat casually solos.

No Caption Provided

FireKingKai

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@nicov said:
@firekingkai said:
@nicov said:
@firekingkai said:
@nicov said:

Anyway, stops at 5

ur the type of guy that would say that law beats beerus cuz of his room lol.

Nicov

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@nicov said:
@firekingkai said:
@nicov said:
@firekingkai said:
@nicov said:

Anyway, stops at 5

And you the type who would never say that a one piece character wins cuz one piece (?) c´mon xd Anyway, no, Beerus sweeps the floor with the OP (and FT) universe. He beats Law because he has two things that Ignia doesn't, 1, he's faster by a lot, and 2, Beerus DOES have spatial damage resistance feats. It is worth clarifying that Beerus would also beat Ignia, but I don't see how important that is xd

FireKingKai

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@nicov said:
@firekingkai said:
@nicov said:
@firekingkai said:
@nicov said:
@firekingkai said:
@nicov said:

Anyway, stops at 5

And you the type who would never say that a one piece character wins cuz one piece (?) c´mon xd Anyway, no, Beerus sweeps the floor with the OP (and FT) universe. He beats Law because he has two things that Ignia doesn't, 1, he's faster by a lot, and 2, Beerus DOES have spatial damage resistance feats. It is worth clarifying that Beerus would also beat Ignia, but I don't see how important that is xd

well. not gonna argue with you anymore cuz you a very reliant on vs battle wiki which i don't like.

FireKingKai

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@nicov said:
@firekingkai said:
@nicov said:
@firekingkai said:
@nicov said:

Anyway, stops at 5

even a fodder version of natsu burned thru space Imao. law's light show isn't cutting it.

MonkeysDkevin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

KaiThighJu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

He should be able to clear this

GrandTOAA

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@firekingkai: Natsu can burn away time magic, soul magic and anything that has magic, not the concepts itself. And Law does not use Magic

legend531

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

So fuc**ing annoying when people keeps on quoting each other which makes the thread stupidly long for no reason. CV users these days don't use common sense

FireKingKai

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By FireKingKai
@grandtoaa said:

@firekingkai: Natsu can burn away time magic, soul magic and anything that has magic, not the concepts itself. And Law does not use Magic

Natsu burnt away Zeref's magic which was stated to be time itself. He also burned thru space way before the alvarez arc.

base natsu would burn law's room with is passive heat alone.

stop trolling now.

FireKingKai

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

So fuc**ing annoying when people keeps on quoting each other which makes the thread stupidly long for no reason. CV users these days don't use common sense

you're the last one to talk about common sense lol. you thought that itachi would win against flashy flashy.

Paxa

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Law cant even beat Katakuri but he can defeat Ignia?Sure thing

Yray

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Dies at 3 every damn time

Xebec

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

why the fuck is Primebeard above 3 whole Admirals LMFAOOO

my opinion = fax

ur opinion = creditless

pics

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

LeoTheGreatest

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@xebec:

None of them could individually beat him while he was old and half dead so it’s apt to say that at the very best they stalemate Primebeard. Currently they might be stronger than in MF but their MF versions aren’t beating WB in his prime.

LeoTheGreatest

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By LeoTheGreatest

The majority of the list can outspeed Ignia (unless he scales to the new LS character that was introduced) but they can’t hurt him and would be put down rather quickly by any attack he lands, even his casual heat could be enough. Simply destroying the Island can counter Kizaru if someone wants to claim he can’t be hurt.

All in all he stops at Pops just because.

Abde

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@paxa: I don't think you should take this argument in consideration. Wouldn't it be harder for Law to beat One Piece chars than any others due to in-verse factors, like Haki and stuff? We already have seen that Haki nullifies Law's DF in his confrontation against Kaido.

Dimitri1220

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

What even is the best heat feat in OP? From all the ones I've seen, they pale in comparison to Ignia's passive heat.

Abde

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By Abde

Simply destroying the Island can counter Kizaru if someone wants to claim he can’t be hurt.

I mean, we already have seen Zephyr doing this strat against Kizaru in One Piece Z movie, which even tho is not canon, still shows us the extent of Kizaru's capabilities. It has been showed that he can simply dodge the expolosion.

@leothegreatest

Paxa

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@abde said:

@paxa: I don't think you should take this argument in consideration. Wouldn't it be harder for Law to beat One Piece chars than any others due to in-verse factors, like Haki and stuff? We already have seen that Haki nullifies Law's DF in his confrontation against Kaido.

Law is shit in a 1on1 scenario

And Kidd adds nothing

Avatar image for deactivated-63e4c52ea7a93
deactivated-63e4c52ea7a93

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Ignia is lacking in feats for now, but the things he scales above is just too much for One Piece.

Low tier fire dragon like Atlas Flame can sublimate this vast amount of ice:

No Caption Provided

Silver's ice froze as far as the eye can see; mountain range and the people (whom are giants). That's dozens of kilometers frozen in an ice so tough that Natsu couldn't affect it when he tried his hardest, which is an insane testament of its hardness when you consider BoS Natsu casually melts steel like nothing. For Atlas to sublimate (which is above vaporization) kilometers worth of super-dense ice is easily Country Level feat. IIRC the accepted calc on WB's quake was only Country Level.

Additionally Ignia being the strongest fire/heat user in the series means he would scale above Ars Magia (heat-based spell), which can melt Fiore's landmass, a country larger than the USA:

No Caption Provided

USA surface area: 9.834 million km^2

To find out height I’ll use average Continent Elevation: 0.835 km

9,834,000 x 0.835 = 8211390 km^3 or 8.21139e+21 cm^3

Melting Granite: 4358.9475 J/cm^3

4358.9475 x 8.5003e+21 = 3.5793018e+25 or 8.55 Petaton of TNT

Solos the verse easily. We're talking about a Multi-Continent char pinned against a verse maxing out at Island to Country Level at most.

Avatar image for deactivated-624b446483ac3
deactivated-624b446483ac3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@molt: Where is that character card from?

Avatar image for deactivated-63e4c52ea7a93
deactivated-63e4c52ea7a93

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cosmicemperorr: I think I got it from Mangahelper, but can't remember where. I had it for a while

LeoTheGreatest

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@abde:

I mean, we already have seen Zephyr doing this strat against Kizaru in One Piece Z movie, which even tho is not canon, still shows us the extent of Kizaru's capabilities. It has been showed that he can simply dodge the expolosion.

I was more referring to destroying the entire Island completely not just making an Island sized explosion, it would leave Kizaru with nowhere to land other than water even if he dodged the explosion itself.

JDogg

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Ignia clears.

LameLiarLeo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Of course People have yet to understand why Ignia massacres

1. Either Burns him with Hotter Flames or the good ol Eat, Worst Case Scenario he Outlives Sabo

2. Zoro can't do anything, He is Passively Vaped

3. He has Basic Knowledge, as a Character who has lived on for over 400 Years he is sensible enough to Roar at them from a distance, One shotting in the process

4. Human Ignia one shots the wanna be Dragon

5. Burns everyone, His Flames > Akainu's Magma, His Flames melt Ice, Fire interacts with Light

6. Ignia one shots, plain and simple

Xebec

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

@xebec:

None of them could individually beat him while he was old and half dead so it’s apt to say that at the very best they stalemate Primebeard. Currently they might be stronger than in MF but their MF versions aren’t beating WB in his prime.

none of them could individually beat him, also Kizaru and Aokiji never went all out against Whitebeard

and using ur logic

Old Whitebeard never individually beat an admiral 1v1 (u can argue Akainu, but later in the arc we see he's ok and going on a rampage), so to jump from that to him beating 3 admirals 1v3 is simply nuts.

There's no character in One Piece that was ever / will ever be strong enough to beat 3 Admirals 1v3, you smoking bro

my opinion = fax

ur opinion = creditless

Avatar image for igniaacnologia2
igniaacnologia2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Ignia negs fodder piece

all_for_one

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

stops at 1 any of the op can solo ft

Kajin_Style

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Yup, stops at 1.

Ace died due to magma being punched through his chest. Magma is liquid earth, you know, like mud except hot. It snuffed out his DF powers and killed him. The hotter flames concept is dumb dumbs, being dumb.

Also Ace wasn't gonna go logia to block the attack, he was gonna remain solid else what is the point of standing in the way if not to actually tank the attack? lol

LeoTheGreatest

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49  Edited By LeoTheGreatest

@xebec:

none of them couldindividuallybeat him, also Kizaru and Aokiji never went all out against Whitebeard

Aokiji couldn’t get close and got his Ice countered and Kizaru got his Blitz countered. You could also say WB wasn’t going all out.

Old Whitebeard neverindividuallybeat an admiral 1v1 (u can argue Akainu, but later in the arc we see he's ok and going on a rampage), so to jump from that to him beating 3 admirals 1v3 is simply nuts.

He completely overwhelmed and incapacitated Akainu for a good while. Akianu coming back from that is a good recovery feat but he did get overwhelmed mind you at this point WB had half his face missing serval major injuries to his torso and had just came back from a heart attack.

Again they at best stalemate Primebeard, they certainly aren’t beating him when a half dead old WB can overwhelm them individually.

Samsaknight

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bump