#1 Edited by werkudoro (6350 posts) - - Show Bio

Infinity Gauntlet Thanos

Team: Odin with Destroyer armor, Mephisto, Fully Fed Galactus, Surtur, Dormammu, Cyttorak, Trigon, DC Lucifer, Dark Schneider, Kratos and STTGL.

• All-out battle
  • No prep or knowledge

Any win conditions

No Caption Provided

#2 Posted by AbelHsu (3533 posts) - - Show Bio

Thanos.

#3 Posted by LordParallax (27 posts) - - Show Bio

You put STTGL and Cyttorak with the likes of Kratos?

#4 Posted by Cull_Obsidian (4002 posts) - - Show Bio

Thanos still , ig erases these

#5 Edited by MysticMedivh (32250 posts) - - Show Bio

Thanos.

#6 Posted by RedlewGod (20 posts) - - Show Bio

IG is just too much power even for those guys to handle, I'm pretty sure IG Thanos basically deleted the marvel universe once which would have included people on that power level anyway

#7 Posted by Thoromdil (1851 posts) - - Show Bio

Fully fed Galactus? Who even is that? Never in comics was Galactus "fully fed" that's just a hypothetical form of this character.

Avatar image for marvelanddcfan24
#8 Posted by MarvelandDCfan24 (7551 posts) - - Show Bio

Wtf is Kratos doing here?

#9 Posted by decaf_wizard (17018 posts) - - Show Bio
#10 Posted by BruceRogers (17455 posts) - - Show Bio
#11 Posted by Tanaka917 (95 posts) - - Show Bio

Well most of these characters were in the Marvel Universe when Thanos took control of it all so they are non factors. The new characters have never faced a being that was omnipotent, omnipresent and omniscient. The gods Kratos killed don't even hold a candle to Odin never mind Thanos.

The minute they touch the Marvel Universe Thanos becomes aware of what they are and what they're capable of and then erases them all with a click of his fingers

#13 Posted by Tanaka917 (95 posts) - - Show Bio

Forgot to add, Thanos with the gauntlet is already prepped because he knows everything about everything

#14 Posted by Khael (15331 posts) - - Show Bio

Team, easy. Trigon and Lucifer are MVP.

#15 Posted by MysticMedivh (32250 posts) - - Show Bio

@khael said:

lol

Avatar image for deactivated-599632ff76068
#16 Posted by deactivated-599632ff76068 (1029 posts) - - Show Bio
#17 Edited by CasualLord (58 posts) - - Show Bio

@khael said:

OP doesn't say it's DC Lucifer, it might be Marvel Lucifer for all we know.

Trigon isn't doing any better than Fully Fed Galactus would in this match, or how all of the Abstracts did in the IG arc. Or some of the others.

#18 Posted by CasualLord (58 posts) - - Show Bio

@krleavenger:

We don't know if the OP is talking about Marvel or DC Lucifer.

#21 Posted by Khael (15331 posts) - - Show Bio

@krleavenger: Actually, he can just will him out of existance. Trigon fought Mxy on alternate earth, I think he can handle IG.

#22 Posted by CasualLord (58 posts) - - Show Bio

@khael:

Actually, he can just will him out of existance

When has he done this to anyone on par with IG Thanos? Or even to anyone on par with the Abstracts he stomped?

Trigon fought Mxy on alternate earth

Massive outlier, and as you said alternate earth. It isn't canon.

I think he can handle IG.

lol. Trigon couldn't even handle a female warrior wearing armor enchanted by "ancient mages"

Gallery image 1Gallery image 2Gallery image 3

And yet Trigon is going to deal with an item that can let physically and mentally disabled people stomp all the Abstracts? No, he won't.

Gallery image 1Gallery image 2Gallery image 3

Avatar image for major_hellstrom
#24 Posted by Major_Hellstrom (17941 posts) - - Show Bio

@krleavenger: Thought you quit debating in battle threads? Lol.

Avatar image for major_hellstrom
#26 Posted by Major_Hellstrom (17941 posts) - - Show Bio
#27 Posted by ODIN619360 (2612 posts) - - Show Bio
#28 Posted by Cull_Obsidian (4002 posts) - - Show Bio

@khael: Lol fail , bless you

The team is stomped hard repeatedly by ig Thanos, nothing you say will ever change that

Avatar image for blackpantherisb
#29 Posted by blackpantherisb (7262 posts) - - Show Bio

Lol at Kratos, he is a low mid tier.

#30 Posted by Khael (15331 posts) - - Show Bio

@casuallord:

When has he done this to anyone on par with IG Thanos? Or even to anyone on par with the Abstracts he stomped?

Hmmm, reshaping DC and being superior to Death of the Endless which is the most powerful Endless. Tanking multiverse busting explosion in the face like nothing happened. He is literally the will of Presence as he was stated to be.

Massive outlier, and as you said alternate earth. It isn't canon.

There are only one Trigon and one Mxy in DC multiverse, much like Darkseid, Spectre, etc.

lol. Trigon couldn't even handle a female warrior wearing armor enchanted by "ancient mages"

Hmmmm, never read this one. Maybe she's a powerful mage or some shit? lol

He also, destroy multiple universes off panel.

@krleavenger

Injustice is isolated from the mainstream DC Universe. It has it's own version of Phantom Stranger, the Spectre, Trigon and Mxy. Hell, Injustice Mxy does not even look like mainstream DCU Mxy. And Trigon also appears to have a daughter, Raven, who is also the character from Injustice. Am I suppose to assume that Trigon has one Raven for every Universe? Which is, you know, absurd?

Interesting, I'm trying to figure this one out myself. How the heck does Raven exist in every universe lol. There's even earth-2 Raven not just Injustice. I still have no doubt that there's only one Trigon in DC since he has his own universe or realm

Stalemating Mxy who doesn't have feats to put him even on Odin's level is not impressive and even Galactus would stomp that version of Trigon.

How do you know that Injustice is isolated from other universes though? I know it's been stated that Injustice is non-canon and doesn't affect the main storyline but I always thought it was because it happens on other earth.

Especially if we're talking about Mxy. It doesn't make any sense to me considering his origins and everything.

@khael: bless you

Bless you to ^_^

#31 Edited by werkudoro (6350 posts) - - Show Bio

I sorry folks i've been super busy Today. And yeah i'm talking about DC Lucifer. Thanks

#32 Posted by CasualLord (58 posts) - - Show Bio

@werkudoro:

Is Trigon allowed Injustice/non-canon feats?

#33 Posted by CasualLord (58 posts) - - Show Bio

@khael:

Hmmm, reshaping DC and being superior to Death of the Endless which is the most powerful Endless. Tanking multiverse busting explosion in the face like nothing happened. He is literally the will of Presence as he was stated to be.

Oh, I thought you were referring to Trigon.

There are only one Trigon and one Mxy in DC multiverse, much like Darkseid, Spectre, etc.

But that doesn't make the feat applicable.

Hmmmm, never read this one. Maybe she's a powerful mage or some shit? lol

She is powerful of course, but does a female warrior with armor enchanted by "ancient mages" seem like someone who could defeat all the Marvel Abstracts like IG Thanos did?

He also, destroy multiple universes off panel.

He merely killed all life in the Universes over a unknown amount of time.

No Caption Provided

#34 Posted by CasualLord (58 posts) - - Show Bio

Trigon honestly would lose to almost everyone on his team and opposing save for Kratos and maybe Surtur and Odin if you only use consistent canon feats.

AKA no Injustice.

#35 Posted by Helloman (30115 posts) - - Show Bio

Thanos wins.

#36 Posted by Khael (15331 posts) - - Show Bio

@casuallord: I still don't understand, why wouldn't it count? It's technically canon for them.

#37 Posted by CasualLord (58 posts) - - Show Bio

@khael said:

@casuallord: I still don't understand, why wouldn't it count? It's technically canon for them.

Because of the fact that the story itself isn't canon and is an outlier for Trigon.

#38 Posted by Khael (15331 posts) - - Show Bio

@casuallord: What? It's canon in its own right. It just doesn't affect earth-1 which is why it's called "non-canon"

They're still the same Trigon and Mxy that you read in canon storyline, so the same thing will happen regardless the location of the fight.

#39 Posted by CasualLord (58 posts) - - Show Bio

@khael:

It's canon in its own right.

Canon to the Injustice verse.

so the same thing will happen regardless the location of the fight.

Nope. When you look at Trigon's feats and fights VS Mxy's feats and fights you see Mxy is far superior.

Other than the Mxy feat which is extremely debatable if it can even be used, what other feats does he have to beat IG Thanos.

#40 Posted by ssj_god (16749 posts) - - Show Bio

kratos solos. he's the god of war

#41 Posted by Matthijs_Noyce (862 posts) - - Show Bio

Correct me if I'm wrong, but isn't the Infinity Gauntlet a universe-level reality-warping artifact? If so, I don't see how Thanos can win this.

#42 Posted by CasualLord (58 posts) - - Show Bio

Correct me if I'm wrong, but isn't the Infinity Gauntlet a universe-level reality-warping artifact?

It's above that actually. Even Cosmic Cubes are Universe-level reality warping artifacts.

#43 Posted by batmanprep (1866 posts) - - Show Bio

Lucifer solos

#44 Posted by Matthijs_Noyce (862 posts) - - Show Bio

@casuallord:

Huh. In the last debate I was in a big point was made of the IG having no multiverse-level feats. Does he have those feats after all? If so, he probably wins this.

#47 Posted by BabyDarkseid (1907 posts) - - Show Bio

thanos dies

Avatar image for deactivated-5a90ca82ccb5f
#48 Edited by deactivated-5a90ca82ccb5f (6669 posts) - - Show Bio

@khael: Oh sweet jesus, we have another one...

Hmmm, reshaping DC

Scans?

and being superior to Death of the Endless which is the most powerful Endless

He didn't, and she isn't.

Tanking multiverse busting explosion in the face like nothing happened. He is literally the will of Presence as he was stated to be.

He didn't, and that is completely besides the point.

What? Oh you're one of those people, gotcha. Injustice is completely separate from DC in every way. before you post that stupid Mxy scan, its non canon.

Interesting, I'm trying to figure this one out myself. How the heck does Raven exist in every universe lol. There's even earth-2 Raven not just Injustice. I still have no doubt that there's only one Trigon in DC since he has his own universe or realm

Krle can correct me if I'm wrong. But Earth two is part of the main DC continuity, whereas Injustice is actually not part of the 52 universe thing.

How do you know that Injustice is isolated from other universes though? I know it's been stated that Injustice is non-canon and doesn't affect the main storyline but I always thought it was because it happens on other earth.

It's not part of the main DC continuity in the sense that it doesn't take place on another Earth, its kinda like a "What-if?" from Marvel if that makes sense.

Especially if we're talking about Mxy. It doesn't make any sense to me considering his origins and everything

I don't buy that for a second. Just because Mxy can "see the bigger picture" it doesn't stop him from being retconned, or having non canon material.

Any way, IG Thanos blink stomps. Mismatch. Again.

#49 Posted by CyborgZod (954 posts) - - Show Bio

Thanos wins, Lucifer is the only real threat

Avatar image for deactivated-5a90ca82ccb5f
#50 Posted by deactivated-5a90ca82ccb5f (6669 posts) - - Show Bio

@casuallord:

Huh. In the last debate I was in a big point was made of the IG having no multiverse-level feats. Does he have those feats after all? If so, he probably wins this.

He has many, many multiversal feats. Here's a great one:

The Ultimate nullifer can completely destroy a Multiverse:

No Caption Provided

Yet Magus without a complete Gauntlet still redirected it casually:

Gallery image 1Gallery image 2

With an incomplete Infinity Gauntlet, he still redirected a multiverse busting/wiping attack.

Thanos stomped all the abstracts (PS Eternity is multiversal) without any problems. This team fairs no better.