IG Thanos (MCU) vs Divine Team (CW)

Avatar image for stealthgrey
StealthGrey

1346

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

3

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Poll IG Thanos (MCU) vs Divine Team (CW) (16 votes)

Thanos eradicates them from existence 19%
Thanos gets unholyGodstomped six different ways 50%
AM solostomps 6%
Monitor solostomps 6%
Oliver solostomps 13%
Lucifer solostomps 0%
Mxy solos 6%
MM solos 0%

Thanos with the Infinity gauntlet

Anti-Monitor, Monitor, Spectre, Lucifer, Mr. Mxyzptlk and Music Meister

SPEED EQUALIZED

Who would win?

Location: Earth-Prime (CW), 65 feet apart team surrounded him

No Caption Provided
Gallery image 1Gallery image 2Gallery image 3
Gallery image 1Gallery image 2

 • 
Avatar image for aniachomik
AniaChomik

731

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Novu solos

Ollie solos easily

Mobius just oneshots or mind haxes

Music Meister can be snapped.

MXy oneshots

Btw thanos will scream from pain to snap and snap won't tickle Novu, spectre or Mobius as they have cosmic destiny manipulation powers

Avatar image for deactivated-5e80d2cfcca66
deactivated-5e80d2cfcca66

3872

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Thanos snaps.

Avatar image for heisenberg57
Heisenberg57

467

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

So all six stones?
Yeah, Thanos snaps.

No Caption Provided

Avatar image for viking1205
Viking1205

371

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Lucifer - Sorry Thanos dies.

Mobius - He is multiversal, IG is universal. Mobius wins.

Spectre - Same as above

Mxy - IG is 4-dimensional probably since it erases people from existence. He is from 5-d.

Novu idk, Music Meister might die. I'm still unclear about what would happen between Novu and Thanos though.

Avatar image for aniachomik
AniaChomik

731

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Thanos get oneshoted.

U wanna cav me ? Because Snap won't affect Spectre because he is half dead being and inmaterial + is multiversal casually

Monitor time-loops him easily and has higher dimensional existence

Mobius not gonna mention

Music Meister could be erased but thanos must forstly snap

Mxy oneshots him, will just consider him as tv show from Mxyzflyx app

Avatar image for aniachomik
AniaChomik

731

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

So all six stones?

Yeah, Thanos snaps.

No Caption Provided

Woow snapping higher dimensional being...

This is not comicbook IG. All of them can also oneshot him and also some of them are way more powerful

Avatar image for deactivated-5e80d2cfcca66
deactivated-5e80d2cfcca66

3872

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

@chaoselement said:

Thanos get oneshoted.

U wanna cav me ? Because Snap won't affect Spectre because he is half dead being and inmaterial + is multiversal casually

Monitor time-loops him easily and has higher dimensional existence

Mobius not gonna mention

Music Meister could be erased but thanos must forstly snap

Mxy oneshots him, will just consider him as tv show from Mxyzflyx app

Thanos still stomps.

Not interested in this CAV, but i am looking to do some CAVs if you're interested.

Did you get your acc back?

Avatar image for aniachomik
AniaChomik

731

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

@aniachomik said:
@chaoselement said:

Thanos get oneshoted.

U wanna cav me ? Because Snap won't affect Spectre because he is half dead being and inmaterial + is multiversal casually

Monitor time-loops him easily and has higher dimensional existence

Mobius not gonna mention

Music Meister could be erased but thanos must forstly snap

Mxy oneshots him, will just consider him as tv show from Mxyzflyx app

Thanos still stomps.

Not interested in this CAV, but i am looking to do some CAVs if you're interested.

Did you get your acc back?

That was always my account genius.

Btw what are his feats then.

Snapping half of life in universe ?! Potentially destroying every atom in cosmos ?! Cute because Antimatter devours matter, magic, time, space, past, present and the future not mentioning of affecting higher dimensional planes of existence. Same as Spectre or Novu. Music Meister can just stare toward his eyes to trap him in dreamy reality. Mxy simply reality warps by snapping making constant changes.

Avatar image for deactivated-5e80d2cfcca66
deactivated-5e80d2cfcca66

3872

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

@chaoselement said:
@aniachomik said:
@chaoselement said:

Thanos get oneshoted.

U wanna cav me ? Because Snap won't affect Spectre because he is half dead being and inmaterial + is multiversal casually

Monitor time-loops him easily and has higher dimensional existence

Mobius not gonna mention

Music Meister could be erased but thanos must forstly snap

Mxy oneshots him, will just consider him as tv show from Mxyzflyx app

Thanos still stomps.

Not interested in this CAV, but i am looking to do some CAVs if you're interested.

Did you get your acc back?

That was always my account genius.

Btw what are his feats then.

Snapping half of life in universe ?! Potentially destroying every atom in cosmos ?! Cute because Antimatter devours matter, magic, time, space, past, present and the future not mentioning of affecting higher dimensional planes of existence. Same as Spectre or Novu. Music Meister can just stare toward his eyes to trap him in dreamy reality. Mxy simply reality warps by snapping making constant changes.

I mean, you're good in a long CAV? or you're banned?

Thanos has Universal level damage output.

Avatar image for aniachomik
AniaChomik

731

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Avatar image for deactivated-5e80d2cfcca66
deactivated-5e80d2cfcca66

3872

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Avatar image for aniachomik
AniaChomik

731

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Avatar image for indominus
indominus

299

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#13 indominus  Online

team

Avatar image for deactivated-5e80d2cfcca66
deactivated-5e80d2cfcca66

3872

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Avatar image for aniachomik
AniaChomik

731

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Avatar image for aniachomik
AniaChomik

731

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

@aniachomik said:
@chaoselement said:
@aniachomik said:
@chaoselement said:

Thanos get oneshoted.

U wanna cav me ? Because Snap won't affect Spectre because he is half dead being and inmaterial + is multiversal casually

Monitor time-loops him easily and has higher dimensional existence

Mobius not gonna mention

Music Meister could be erased but thanos must forstly snap

Mxy oneshots him, will just consider him as tv show from Mxyzflyx app

Thanos still stomps.

Not interested in this CAV, but i am looking to do some CAVs if you're interested.

Did you get your acc back?

That was always my account genius.

Btw what are his feats then.

Snapping half of life in universe ?! Potentially destroying every atom in cosmos ?! Cute because Antimatter devours matter, magic, time, space, past, present and the future not mentioning of affecting higher dimensional planes of existence. Same as Spectre or Novu. Music Meister can just stare toward his eyes to trap him in dreamy reality. Mxy simply reality warps by snapping making constant changes.

I mean, you're good in a long CAV? or you're banned?

Thanos has Universal level damage output.

Via snap i agree and admitted it. Mar Novu is higher dimensional being, can time travel casually and extract from temporal zone magic of destiny book power ( which was already infected by anti-matter ), can communicate and sense through alternate elseworld realities. BFR easily by hand shake.

Spectre power killed the Speed Force, protected teammates from Antimanitor.

Avatar image for deactivated-5e80d2cfcca66
deactivated-5e80d2cfcca66

3872

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

@chaoselement said:
@aniachomik said:
@chaoselement said:
@aniachomik said:

@chaoselement: So who vs who u wants ?

MCU Hulk vs MCU Kurse

Who u sides ?

I am using the Hulk

I could try but can be hard because gif making is hard on my comp but can try

So i can set it up?

Starting location : New York

50 meters apart

Kurse get one granade

Composite Hulk

in character

2 posts each, a quick debate.

Avatar image for aniachomik
AniaChomik

731

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

@aniachomik said:
@chaoselement said:
@aniachomik said:
@chaoselement said:
@aniachomik said:

@chaoselement: So who vs who u wants ?

MCU Hulk vs MCU Kurse

Who u sides ?

I am using the Hulk

I could try but can be hard because gif making is hard on my comp but can try

So i can set it up?

Starting location : New York

50 meters apart

Kurse get one granade

Composite Hulk

in character

2 posts each, a quick debate.

Composite u mean which version ? Does Huulk have any weapons or sth ?

Avatar image for deactivated-5e80d2cfcca66
deactivated-5e80d2cfcca66

3872

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

@chaoselement said:
@aniachomik said:
@chaoselement said:
@aniachomik said:
@chaoselement said:
@aniachomik said:

@chaoselement: So who vs who u wants ?

MCU Hulk vs MCU Kurse

Who u sides ?

I am using the Hulk

I could try but can be hard because gif making is hard on my comp but can try

So i can set it up?

Starting location : New York

50 meters apart

Kurse get one granade

Composite Hulk

in character

2 posts each, a quick debate.

Composite u mean which version ? Does Huulk have any weapons or sth ?

Yes he has his weapons, i mean from 2008 to Ragnarok feats,

Avatar image for rbt
RBT

33053

Forum Posts

1387

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Thanos snaps. Nothing happens to Spectre. Spectre blinks him out of existence .

Avatar image for aniachomik
AniaChomik

731

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

@aniachomik said:
@chaoselement said:
@aniachomik said:
@chaoselement said:
@aniachomik said:
@chaoselement said:
@aniachomik said:

@chaoselement: So who vs who u wants ?

MCU Hulk vs MCU Kurse

Who u sides ?

I am using the Hulk

I could try but can be hard because gif making is hard on my comp but can try

So i can set it up?

Starting location : New York

50 meters apart

Kurse get one granade

Composite Hulk

in character

2 posts each, a quick debate.

Composite u mean which version ? Does Huulk have any weapons or sth ?

Yes he has his weapons, i mean from 2008 to Ragnarok feats,

ok

But will reply maybe in eight hours

Avatar image for deactivated-5e80d2cfcca66
deactivated-5e80d2cfcca66

3872

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

@chaoselement said:
@aniachomik said:
@chaoselement said:
@aniachomik said:
@chaoselement said:
@aniachomik said:
@chaoselement said:
@aniachomik said:

@chaoselement: So who vs who u wants ?

MCU Hulk vs MCU Kurse

Who u sides ?

I am using the Hulk

I could try but can be hard because gif making is hard on my comp but can try

So i can set it up?

Starting location : New York

50 meters apart

Kurse get one granade

Composite Hulk

in character

2 posts each, a quick debate.

Composite u mean which version ? Does Huulk have any weapons or sth ?

Yes he has his weapons, i mean from 2008 to Ragnarok feats,

ok

But will reply maybe in eight hours

I made the post up.

Avatar image for andrew_____
Andrew_____

410

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#23 Andrew_____  Online

@rbt said:

Thanos snaps. Nothing happens to Spectre. Spectre blinks him out of existence .

Avatar image for bayman007
Bayman007

5058

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Thanos dies

Avatar image for the_hajduk
The_Hajduk

9579

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#25 The_Hajduk  Online

Oliver Queen kills Thanos here.

Avatar image for fetts
Fetts

6466

Forum Posts

1031

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Jim Corrigan described Oliver's power as holding the entirety of the multiverse. From what we know, the Infinity Gauntlet is capable of disintegrating people, not multiversal ethereal beings.

Even if we were to give Thanos the Infinity Gauntlet and use it at its upmost potential (destroying the universe to the atom), a destruction of the universe is precisely what Spectre proved that he could survive. He can enter the Vanishing Point - a place that exists outside of space/time and was used by the Paragons for the sole purpose of escaping the destruction of existence, he can enter the Speed Force (a virtual concept), and he can place himself at the Dawn of Time. He can also exist in Purgatory.

Moreover, the effects of the Infinity Gauntlet clearly takes time. In fact, even if it was just a few seconds for the "dusting process" to churn its cycle, that gives more than enough time for any of the above to create some reality-warping effect or multiversal-level power blast. Oliver could theoretically take away the potential of the infinity stones.

With all this said, it should be quite literally impossible for Thanos to truly kill anyone here. Even if he could, several of them have chronokinesis. Honestly, Novu was able to sense potentials just at looking by someone - and he knew events before they even happened. Half the entities here would have had eons of prep against a being who only has mono-universal powers compared to their own multiversal.

There's too many reasons here why Thanos just flat-out looses.