If the Justice League in Avengers/JLA were up against this Marvel team

RobertMiles1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By RobertMiles1

Ultimate Captain America w/616 classic Cap's powers but he also gets classic Mjolnir + classic Thor's powers on top of that

Original gray Frankenstein-esque Hulk with the power-up that turned the Professor version of the Hulk into the Maestro

Iron Man in Hulkbuster armor improved with technology from Galactus's worldship

The Vision upgraded with Celestial tech (not sure what that would do)

Ultimate Quicksilver w/the Power Gem of the Infinity Gems and also the Isotope-E power up if necessary in order to make it a fair fight (for this fight going into the MU won't cut the Flash off from the Speed Force, though of course the Flash isn't the only guy he'll fight)

Pineapple Thing

Marvel Captain Marvel (the first one) with Quasar bands and the ones the Silver Surfer had when he had that sash thing (I forget if they were the Nega Bands, but it gave the Silver Surfer a power-up)

The Black Panther w/vibranium armor and any other power-ups I should mention here but can't think of because I don't know the character that well

She-Hulk with that power-up that put her at 10X usual strength

Beta Ray Bill w/Thor's power belt and power gauntlets

War Machine when he had that alien armor in the 1990s (I forget what it was called)

Spiderman with Venom and Carnage symbiotes (they get along for this) and Captain Universe power

Professor X with classic Iron Man armor and the Mind Gem of the Infinity Gems