If Storm went rogue, how many heroes and villains can she kill?

malikc6

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

I made a similar thread about Deadpool in late 2015 inspired by the "Deadpool kills the Marvel Universe" storyline. In this hypothetical scenario, Storm has been taken over by an evil entity, which now results in a completely bloodlusted raging Storm that wishes to kill everyone.

How many people do you all think she can take down before she herself is taken out?

No Caption Provided

Khael

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Depends on the situation really.

malikc6

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@khael: Where do you see her 'stopping' or starting?

Bones309

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

This is too vague. I could name several people who'd drop her like a bag of dirt in seconds. So, it's simply a matter of who and how she attacks first.

malikc6

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@bones309 said:

This is too vague. I could name several people who'd drop her like a bag of dirt in seconds. So, it's simply a matter of who and how she attacks first.

What if I changed it to a similar storyline similar to "Deadpool Kills the Marvel Universe" or changed it to a thinking Storm who's actively going after heroes and villains?

dernman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 9

#6  Edited By dernman

@malikc6 said:
@bones309 said:

What if I changed it to a similar storyline similar to "Deadpool Kills the Marvel Universe" or changed it to a thinking Storm who's actively going after heroes and villains?

Insert character kills the Marvel universe stories should only be taken for fun and not as a serious possibility.

malikc6

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

HellionVulcan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

Anyone who can matter manipulate or powerful enough telepathy could stop her instantly but she could annihilate most life on earth.

XxdeathmakerxX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@hellionvulcan: or any supernatural entity Dr strange or Daimon Hellstorm can beat her easily

malikc6

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@xxdeathmakerxx: I am aware that she would be stopped. Really with enough PIS anyone can do this cough cough Punisher...

But where do you think she starts and ends?

Bones309

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By Bones309

@malikc6 said:
@bones309 said:

Personally, I hate those comics. It's just fan service nonsense. I'd give Storm WAY more credit than Deadpool since she could likely kill most people on Earth in an instant by messing with the oxygen in the atmosphere.

Edit: If someone like Thor could sense and stop her would be an issue too. Perhaps it'd be too late to save everyone.

malikc6

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@bones309: You make a valid point actually. Also I think that's a good way for Storm to commit mass life wiping.

XxdeathmakerxX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@malikc6: she beats the street lvl guys and the mid tiers with ease she can beat most if not all of the high tier Earth based characters with high difficulty

However Heavy Hitters such as Thor Strange Hulk Ghost Rider will destroy her

AbelHsu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Gladiator alone is enough to kill her in a nanosecond.

Avatar image for shepardoakenprime
ShepardOakenPrime

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

She could do what she did in her solo and part the magnetic field protecting the Earth from the Sun's harmful radiation and such but on a global scale. Anyone without a shield or not immune to radiation would not survive.

Avatar image for ultra_supermanking
Ultra_SupermanKing

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

A hero or A villain no both....

destinyman75

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Thor would stop her rather quickly, Hulk. Sentry surfer, strange any of these guys would stop her relatively easily

kasya_carey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Last time Storm went rogue it was stated that her power rivaled Phoenix. Idk how she's more experienced and powerful than what happened decades ago.

basicfan30

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I assume she starts at X mansion where she kills all most everyone till the Professor stops her.

20damon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Depends on who's first on the scene..... way too vague a thread.

Avatar image for americanspeeddemon
americanspeeddemon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 10

Monica Rambeau beats her easily

TheKinfing

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

@bones309 said:

AsheTDust

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kasya_carey:

I really dislike when people use the Phoenix comparison. How much of the Phoenix Force was being used?

The PF is capable of splitting off its power and being used by multiple hosts at the same time to varying degrees of strength.

Heck, right at this moment the PF fought Thor and Jane while giving some of its power to Quintin. It also is empowering Thanos's son, Thane. And it's coming to bug teen Jean Grey.

Talk about multitasking, right.

So saying Storm is as powerful as Phoenix is like saying my Honda is as fast as a Porsche while doing the speed limit. Yes, technically true, but the Porsche isn't using its full power.

When was the last time Storm rewrote reality? Ate a star? Changed a future? The PF can and does achieve these sorts of feats on a regular basis.

kasya_carey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ashetdust: it was stated in an interview I think that Rogue Storm powers rivaled the Phoenix. What? Storm is an energy manipulator not a reality warper. She has used the energy of millions of Stars before but ever ate one. She would be a Vulcan or way past him if anything.

Avatar image for deactivated-5d2b83d5a0d79
deactivated-5d2b83d5a0d79

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

flash freezes the blood vessels of the entire verse

clearly

AsheTDust

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kasya_carey:

Link to that interview?

What did she do with the energy from a million stars? She used it kill a brood egg trying to take over body. Oh, and she died in the process.

I adore Storm, I really do. I consider her to be in the top three of their greatest leaders and top 5 most powerful members. But that being said, I'm really not seeing her being on the same power level as the Phoenix.

kasya_carey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ashetdust: idk you would have to ask Storm fan with more knowledge than me. She didn't die. She almost did tho. Storm has gotten better at channeling energy through her body. Like I said in my earlier post idk how powerful she would be now if she ever did a Mailce/Invisible Woman thing

YaBoiGuzma

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By YaBoiGuzma

Gets murdered in 10 seconds if she's up against the likes of Thor or Iron Man.

imagein

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By imagein

If you understand her powers, she could kill most people on the planet if she went rogue without warning, someone would kill her before everyone dies though.

last0fth3risen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Very few tbh. Xavier could stop her instantly.

kasya_carey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

malikc6

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers