If EOS Naruto & EOS Sasuke fought ten times, what is the result?

Avatar image for getsugatenshoha
GetsugatenshoHA

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Title.

All out to the death. How many times do each win?

DevoidRuby

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@getsugatenshoha: More details please.

Is this Teen SOSP Naruto vs Teen Sasuke with or without his Bijuu amp.

Wot_m8

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Sasuke's biggest advantage always was that Naruto never really wanted to hurt him.

Avatar image for getsugatenshoha
GetsugatenshoHA

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

xzone

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@wot_m8 said:

Sasuke's biggest advantage always was that Naruto never really wanted to hurt him.

DevoidRuby

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@getsugatenshoha: Then Naruto probably takes it solidly every time instead of stomping him every time.

Sasuke struggled to match a holding back Naruto even with his Bijuu buff.

Co-Boss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By Co-Boss

A big thing about the bijuu buff was that Naruto didn’t beat sasuke while he had it just held him off. Sasuke’s Rinnegan failed due to overuse from using it too much in the Kaguya fight and he lost the ability to draw from the bijuu.

Still Naruto takes it 9/10 without sasuke having the bijuu buff.

Fresh sasuke with the bijuu buff takes it every time though.

AnimeFreak1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Naruto stomps every time if he wants to

Raziel2014

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

in reality sasuke cant win unless all the 9 tail beast are around, naruto can just let kurama absorb Natural energy and turn into Ashura Kurama mode and stomp sasuke.

Revold

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

@co-boss said:

A big thing about the bijuu buff was that Naruto didn’t beat sasuke while he had it just held him off. Sasuke’s Rinnegan failed due to overuse from using it too much in the Kaguya fight and he lost the ability to draw from the bijuu.

Still Naruto takes it 9/10 without sasuke having the bijuu buff.

Fresh sasuke with the bijuu buff takes it every time though.

This. Ashura Kurama Mode was only matching a fraction of the chakra of all 9 Bijuu.

Avatar image for deactivated-5ea57ce883196
deactivated-5ea57ce883196

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hyoname

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Naruto

MattyBoi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@wot_m8 said:

"I'll break every bone in your body Sasuke" -Naruto

OT: Naruto would win the first time but I think Sasuke wins the rest once he finds out Naruto is sneaking a shadow clone to get nature energy. Without it naruto gets one shotted by Indra's arrow.

Another way sasuke wins every other match is if he absorbs ALL the bijuu chakra, in which naruto can't do anything to stop Sasuke and will still get one shotted.

InvadedTBD

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Naruto every single time, if he actually wanted to kill Sauce.

Namebk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Naruto 10/10

CyberBlades22

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

If it's VOTE 2 nature avatar Naruto vs BPS Sasuke than either a stalemate every time or Naruto 6/10 since he was holding back killing intent most of the fight, Sasuke didn't master his rinnegan as a teen, and Naruto was more nerfed/ weakened than Sasuke (lost a couple of truth seeker orbs, and a lot of bijuu chakra during the Madara and Kaguya fights).

Skrskr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Naruto 10/10

Maybe 9/10 lol

kgb725

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mattyboi said:
@wot_m8 said:

"I'll break every bone in your body Sasuke" -Naruto

OT: Naruto would win the first time but I think Sasuke wins the rest once he finds out Naruto is sneaking a shadow clone to get nature energy. Without it naruto gets one shotted by Indra's arrow.

Another way sasuke wins every other match is if he absorbs ALL the bijuu chakra, in which naruto can't do anything to stop Sasuke and will still get one shotted.

Breaking bones and trying to kill your opponent are 2 different things

There is no bijuu buff for Sasuke here

WargodCalypso

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Naruto 10/10 times

BacktoBasic301

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Naruto wins every time. Sasuke doesn't have the Bijuu as an adult to match Naruto's Ashura Mode.

kingogkings777

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Sasuke 10/10 genjutsu gg ez

MattyBoi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kgb725:

Breaking bones and trying to kill your opponent are 2 different things

I never said naruto was trying to kill Sasuke... I was proving that naruto was trying to really hurt sasuke though.

There is no bijuu buff for Sasuke here

Pretty sure the guy who made this thread said that this is bijuu sasuke. Post #4 on this thread.

BOSSGOD

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By BOSSGOD

@mattyboi They stalemate everytime. Nature energy cancels out the bijuus chakra. Neither would win imo even if they do 10 rounds while going all out. But if it's Sasuke without the bijuus, he's gonna get blown of the face of the earth if Naruto is serious. But if Naruto isn't serious, it's a long drawn out fight until Sasuke gases and runs out of chakra. Then Naruto drags his ass back to the hidden leaf.

MattyBoi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@bossgod:

They stalemate everytime. Nature energy cancels out the bijuus chakra.

After the first fight Sasuke isn't letting naruto get any nature energy, or he can just absorb all the bijuu chakra and one shot naruto.

cupofreality

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Depends on if Sasuke uses Indra arrow first or if Naruto uses Sage art Ashura yin Yang Rasenshuriken first. Because whoever gets hit by the ultimate attack first will die every time.

BOSSGOD

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By BOSSGOD

@mattyboi: He can't stop his clones from doing so. It took Naruto a very short amount of time for him to amass enough nature energy to counter and Naruto was shown to be capable of holding Sasuke off with his Kurama clones. Sure they were getting ragdolled, but Sasuke only ended up taking out one of them. It's a testament to how ridiculously strong his Kurama avatar is, even when they're cloned. The 2 other clones that were fighting with Naruto's real avatar were holding up pretty well considering how amped Sasuke was. And the last one went off somewhere to gather energy. Naruto has more than enough firepower and chakra to hold Sasuke off long enough to allow his clone/clones to gather energy. Nothing stops Naruto from make more if need be. Kurama's chakra is massive, and this was just half of it. And I can also say that Naruto won't let Sasuke absorb the bijuus chakra after the first fight. I mean, he just stands there and watches him doesn't he. Im pretty sure flying at him and forcing him to fight will ruin the process. Sasuke has not been shown to be able to clone his perfect susanoo to get the susanoo buff while in the process of fighting. But I didn't mention that in my first post because it's hard pressed to argue, just like ur statement of Sasuke not letting Naruto get any nature energy. So let's just leave it at, "they both buff and stalemate." ez

DormantHaze

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Naruto wins every single time

Boil Release, a consistent use of sage energy and countering most of sasuke's arsenal gives naruto the 10/10

WhatIsWritten

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Stalemate Due to fighting style and moveset of the two

Avatar image for lordoftheninjas
LordOfTheNinjas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Scenario 2- Before Sasuke Amps himself, Naruto actually kills Sasuke instead of holding back. Sarada is never born.

Scenario 3- Sasuke kills Naruto after gaining Biju amp and then undos the IT and he erases everyone in the war memories and becomes Hokage of world. Boruto is never born.

Scenario 4- Naruto and Sasuke don’t lose their arms in clash instead Naruto never stumbles and defeats Sasuke before Sasuke can absorb some of his chakra. Sasuke still admits defeat and the rest of the series continues as the same with Sasuke still traveling world to atone for his sins, while Naruto stays in the village and becomes future Hokage.

Scenario 5- Both Naruto and Sasuke die in their clash and with nobody to protect earth Toneri plan to destroy the planet still goes in motion

Scenario 6- Naruto defeats Sasuke with Talk No Jutsu

Edgelord91

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Naruto 6/10

El_directo_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Naruto wins more times than not. He actually never tried to kill sasuke(unlike sasuke).

Avatar image for deactivated-600f199354a16
deactivated-600f199354a16

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

If they fought 10 times, they would lose the rest of their body parts.

WhatIsWritten

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Lmao

Avatar image for narutouzumakimedakakurokami
NarutoUzumakiMedakaKurokami

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Naruto just killed his ex rival without holding back and stole Sasuke's Rinnegan then undo of Infinite Tsukuyomi.

Avatar image for deactivated-600f199354a16
deactivated-600f199354a16

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ultimatesage said:

Lmao

No joke, there's more than enough of Hashirama's cells to go around lol

MattyBoi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@bossgod:

He can't stop his clones from doing so. It took Naruto a very short amount of time for him to amass enough nature energy to counter and Naruto was shown to be capable of holding Sasuke off with his Kurama clones.

He can just throw the clones away and chidori the one thats gathering chakra. Actually, what's even stopping Sasuke from doing indra's arrow at the start and one shotting naruto?

Naruto has more than enough firepower and chakra to hold Sasuke off long enough to allow his clone/clones to gather energy.

No he doesn't, the only reason he got that energy was because sasuke didnt even know about the clone that was gathering it.

Nothing stops Naruto from make more if need be

By that time he'll be dead from Indra's arrow.

And I can also say that Naruto won't let Sasuke absorb the bijuus chakra after the first fight. I mean, he just stands there and watches him doesn't he.

What can he do to stop Sasuke though?

. Im pretty sure flying at him and forcing him to fight will ruin the process.

I'm pretty sure Sasuke can easily dodge naruto and keep absorbing chakra...

Sasuke has not been shown to be able to clone his perfect susanoo to get the susanoo buff while in the process of fighting.

I'm sure he can, Sasuke just isn't the type to use shadow clones for fights.

Anomalous

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

BOSSGOD

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39  Edited By BOSSGOD

@mattyboi

He can just throw the clones away and chidori the one thats gathering chakra. Actually, what's even stopping Sasuke from doing indra's arrow at the start and one shotting naruto?

What's stopping Naruto from amassing nature energy from the start? He knows Sasuke will try to amp himself after the first fight so he can make sure to be ready for it earlier. And Sasuke got pressed into the air. Stop underestimating Naruto's kurama clones/avatar. Indra's arrow is also a long range attack. Unless he wants to kill himself and Naruto instantly, he's not gonna fire when he keeps getting attacked by multiple Kurama avatars at close range. Or if Naruto was a real dipshit, have Kurama gather the nature energy and send it to a clone to fire his big ball rasengan. He'll run out of chakra still but he'll end up unscathed. Look at what you're making me do lol.

No he doesn't, the only reason he got that energy was because sasuke didnt even know about the clone that was gathering it.

"The only reason he got the bijuu amp was because Sasuke didn't even know about Sasuke's plan to use them to buff his susanoo". This could be my rebuttal, but let me give you one that actually makes sense. You are once again massively underestimating Naruto's clones/avatar. Just one of Naruto's avatars pushed Sasuke's amped susanoo into the air and rest followed suit and started to engage. Despite Sasuke having way more strength, Naruto still has numbers, and his avatar is still strong as shit. Besides, Naruto got his amp from a clone that was sitting at least 20 thousand feet below. Should be way more than that considering they were well above the clouds. It won't matter whether Sasuke knows about it or not. Not important.

By that time he'll be dead from Indra's arrow.

By that time he would have had his nature energy amp to counter.

What can he do to stop Sasuke though?

I'm pretty sure Sasuke can easily dodge naruto and keep absorbing chakra...

Things Naruto can do:

• Engage in a physical avatar to avatar combat instead of just looking on as Sasuke amps himself

• Keep attacking and not allow him to get into place to buff his susanoo with bijuus chakra.

• Create multiple Kurama avatars to blow up the chibaku tenseis.

Naruto has more than enough firepower to do so. All while one clone is gathering nature energy somewhere for later in case Sasuke ends up gaining the amp despite efforts to stop him.

Now pay close attention to this. This is what's really important:

Nothing in this long rebuttal was supposed to be my argument. My point is that, saying Sasuke isn't letting Naruto get any nature energy can be countered by saying Naruto isn't letting Sasuke get the bijuu amp. You have Sasuke doing a lot of things he didn't do in the first fight, I can do the exact same thing with Naruto.

I'm sure he can, Sasuke just isn't the type to use shadow clones for fights.

You and I both know Sasuke is never gonna use shadow clones in this fight, not to mention susanoo clones. They both buff and stalemate.

Avatar image for deactivated-5e86507753c12
deactivated-5e86507753c12

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for kingogkings7778
Kingogkings7778

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers