#1 Posted by Wolffe (4 posts) - - Show Bio

Iden Versio from Battlefront II: Inferno Squad vs Juno Eclipse from Star Wars: The Force Unleashed in TIE Fighters.

Note: This is my first thread so please be respectful and tell me how I did.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
#2 Posted by shroudofsorrow (6002 posts) - - Show Bio

Ah, TIE battle. Hmm...

...Juno was good by reputation but Iden actually has a few more tangible feats in a TIE Fighter. I'm tempted to say Iden wins based on that. Again, we know that Juno had a reputation as a good pilot, but she has no real feats. But I suppose the accolades can count in lieu of feats. I'll say this can go either way.

#3 Posted by Fetts (6243 posts) - - Show Bio

Ah, TIE battle. Hmm...

...Juno was good by reputation but Iden actually has a few more tangible feats in a TIE Fighter. I'm tempted to say Iden wins based on that. Again, we know that Juno had a reputation as a good pilot, but she has no real feats. But I suppose the accolades can count in lieu of feats. I'll say this can go either way.

Yeah, I'd agree. We know Juno was more competent than others, but Iden was praised throughout the Empire for her abilities. I believe she had the most confirmed kills in the Imperial Navy during the Battle of Yavin. It was, in part, for that reason why Iden was one of four handpicked Imperials throughout the entire Empire to become a part of Inferno Squadron. As you said, Iden has better accolades, and I'd have to say she has better feats.

In fact, I don't remember Juno really having any sort of actual feats, iirc.

#4 Posted by shroudofsorrow (6002 posts) - - Show Bio

@fetts: I actually never said that Iden had better accolades, just better feats. Of course, she probably has better in the former too, though Juno also has good ones.

#5 Posted by Fetts (6243 posts) - - Show Bio

@shroudofsorrow: Do you remember any of Juno's piloting accolades? I remember none.

#6 Posted by dark-sith123 (5033 posts) - - Show Bio

Versio.

Avatar image for the_living_tribunal_24
#7 Posted by The_living_tribunal_24 (6595 posts) - - Show Bio

@wolffe: do you also feel like the resistance ruined iden? I liked her sooooooo much more when she was working with the empire, wayyy more badass.