#2  Edited By LimitlessSigil

soul crush gg

InvadedTBD

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

@undre: Minato rounds 1 and 2. I don’t remember Isshin using Bankai. Can you explain round 3?

SkySanji

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By SkySanji

R1: Isshin

R2: Minato Taijutsu tf!? Out of Isshin

R3: Minato vapes

FaradaySloth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Have we ever seen Isshin Bankai?

LimitlessSigil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for deactivated-5f72565291596
deactivated-5f72565291596

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Feats for Minato?

olajoe1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Minato all the way

Co-Boss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By Co-Boss

@skysanji: what did isshin do that would put him on base minatos level who was still strong enough to be put on the run list for even other kage level people and strong enough to stomp (I believe minato was too humble with beating him) young Obito? I don't remember his feats too well.

Co-Boss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cocoussybreaker: base beat young riakage, young Obito and sealed the ninetail fox. I think he beat a whole battalion by himself in a flash or something of that nature and could teleport a bijuu bomb from both the nine-tails and the ten-tails.

Sage mostly gets scaled to Naruto and jiraya but it's a really good stat booster.

BM minato got the jump on rinnegan Obito by teleporting, was able to create a kyuubi cloak and kyuubi form the size of Narutos. He seemed stronger than bm Naruto but I don't think he was stronger than bsm Naruto as he never used bsm only bm and sm.

LoveEveryone

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By LoveEveryone

Isshin can take R1 and R2 but Minato takes R3 handily. Just half of naruto’s kyuubi could flick away mountain busters like they were nothing. And Minato has the other half.

ourmanuel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

He takes R1 and 2.

He has a chance of taking R3 assuming minato doesn’t instantly try to launch a tbb(which he doesn’t) But I can’t see Isshin getting past his Kurama avatar defense. But I’d back him if this was minato outside of Kurama rather than in it.

Btw, why bother doing R3 when we haven’t even seen his bankai?

ourmanuel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@co-boss said:

@cocoussybreaker: base beat young riakage, young Obito and sealed the ninetail fox. I think he beat a whole battalion by himself in a flash or something of that nature and could teleport a bijuu bomb from both the nine-tails and the ten-tails.

Every single thing in this paragraph lacks context and Isshin can either replicate or do better in terms of raw feats.

Co-Boss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By Co-Boss

@ourmanuel: he just asked for feats. Wasn't meant to say who won. And him beating raikage and Obito don't need any context he beat then both while he was either outnumbered or running low on chakra so I could see context actually helping minato.

Also I've asked for feats and I never really got any.

And him teleporting the ten tails bomb was right after resurrection so idk how you could discredit that.

uchihaghost

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

R1: Isshin takes round 1, minato doesn't have much going on here but ftg and rasengan, i dont see rasengan really hurting isshin all that much tbh. Isshin high diff because minato still have the option of teleporting isshins attacks to his face and can always ftg out of danger, but i still give the majority to isshin mainly because of his durability.

R2: Goes to minato (assuming his SM will last long enough that is), this version of minato will have Ma and Pa, better sensing that means better reflexes (considering a slower SM user like naruto was able to dodge raikage, minato who is much faster than base naruto and has ftg will be fast as hell). Frog song, frog kata, kage bunshin, food cart destroyer etc. will grant him victory. And minato should be able to nullify any projectile attack (getsuga) with ftg returning it back at isshin plus minato was shown to be smarter.

Round 3: Minato stomps, minato destroys isshin negg diff.

Easternwind

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By Easternwind

I honestly have no idea what Isshin is actually capable of. Bleach is kinda hard to scale.

What would you guys say is his speed and attack potency in each form?

Minato is faster than the Raikage, well into the Massively hypersonic+ range.

SM is even faster.

BM just gets ridiculous. Naruto before getting KCM was not exactly a speedster, yet with KCM he was able to keep up with an outspeed the Raikage. Minato in BM is like KCM stacked ontop of another KCM.

Power wise, base Minato is not exactly strong. SM Minato would be extremely strong, however. Base Naruto is strong, but really nothing special at the point where he got sage mode. Minato is easily much stronger than Naruto was. The Boost Naruto got allowed him to go toe to toe with Pain, and hurt the Nine Tails. Giving Minato this boost would put him on another level completely.

Going into BM Minato you just turn the dial up to 11. He now has the power of the strongest of the Bjuu who can easily wipe away Mountains. Easily Island wiping level power.

alextheboss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Round 1 and 2 go to Isshin, round 3 goes to Minato.

LeoTheGreatest

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Isshin clears.

The fist two rounds don't pose any type of threat to him and Minato lacks the stats to hang in round 3. If you take into consideration that Isshin is above the top four Espada who can each bust Las Noches then Isshin is also above him in power.

BrownZeus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

What are Isshins best showings again, getting owned by second form Aizen?

I remember lots about Minato since he has many more showings than Isshins so I will go with him for now unless someone refreshes my memory for me.

ourmanuel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@brownzeus: minato was also getting owned by obito and Madara.

Avatar image for deactivated-5c60dc252a2af
deactivated-5c60dc252a2af

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Minato vapes. Isshin lacks feats.

ourmanuel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@uchihaghost: @easternwind: minato in base isn’t faster than the raikage. SM and BM are indeed fast, but are they fast enough for Isshin? Ichigo reacted to gin’s Mach 500 and 1000 attacks yet got wtf blitzed by Aizen. Isshin was able to get him a number of times and was also reacting up to his first transformation.

@co-boss said:

@ourmanuel: . And him beating raikage

He didn’t beat him

and Obito

Teleblitzed with a rasengan

don't need any context he beat then both while he was either outnumbered

A bunch of fodders dont mean anything. I might as well say that yoruichi blitzed dozens of Soi fon’s men in seconds.

or running low on chakra

He teleported gamakichi And redirected a bijou bomb. That doesn’t mean he was low on chakra.

so I could see context actually helping minato.

What he did in those fights won’t help him here at all, Isshin is stronger than those fools.

him teleporting the ten tails bomb was right after resurrection so idk how you could discredit that.

Yes but Isshin should be able to react to his own getsuga If its sent back at him.

Co-Boss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ourmanuel: when aizen was in his cacoon mode (I think that's what when he was in mask) he was weirdly lax for aizen so him getting tagged isn't crazy impressive. If isshin fought him before then, then I'm just misremembering and that's my bad.

Also it doesn't exactly matter how his base speed is because these kinds of fights for minato are all about teleporting which isshen will not be fast enough to stop him from doing nor is he fast enough for minato to not react to. The raikage charged a him full speed and minato was able to throw a kunai and teleport twice before he could even move an inch.

Teleblitzing him is still a 100% win and all he used in the fight was 1 rasengan, 2 teleports, and 2 seals. We know everything besides the rasengan arent chakra drainers yet after the fight he is low on chakra, this would mean that he started the fight low as well (but overall chakra doesn't matter as he wont run out in this fight).

Blitzing soifons men is something you could entirely say as blitzing that many trained assassin's is impressive.

I also don't think teleporting the getsuga back at him would work, I think someone else said that I just brought that up to show how effective his teleporting is.

I would like to know how exactly you expect isshan to beat sm and kcm though. Sage modes speed addition is great but it's biggest factor will be it's added on reactions. Now any chance before that he wouldn't be able to react to isshan is through out because of all the buffs added by sage mode as well as striking that could harm isshan now as well.

Kcm is just a stomp imo, he's comparable to bm Naruto who I could not see isshan holding a candle to.

uchihaghost

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By uchihaghost

@ourmanuel, can you like stop tagging me.....

ourmanuel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@uchihaghost: if you don’t have a proper response then just say so rather than making a pretentious response like that while ironically tagging me.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Base Isshin worn-out Base Aizen without breaking a sweat, and tanked a small mountain size kido point blank.

LimitlessSigil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Is this Isshin at his strongest btw? IIRC he got much weaker from losing his Shinigami powers so logically at his best he'd be stronger than the version that fought Hogyoku Aizen.

Avatar image for great_black_star
great_black_star

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Minato all around unless people can show any notable speed feat for Ishin. And he isn't tanking Rasengan either

Undre

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Well

WhatamIseeing

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Id go with Minato all arounds hes a lot smarter, faster, better tactics, and Ishhin will not see FTG coming hes getting his head chopped off. He is not going to understand shadow clones and how they work he gets killed without knowing what happened

JOVIOLMA

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Isshin round 1

Minato Round 2 and 3

ourmanuel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By ourmanuel

Lmao, rasengan killing isshin

Co-Boss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ourmanuel: I wanted to know your opinion on my response to you. I'm genuinely curious bc I forgot alot of isshans stuff.

ourmanuel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@co-boss: I’ll respond soon

WorldofRuin6

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

R1 Isshin stomps

R2 Isshin mid diff at most.

R3 Is Isshin's bankai even known? With Isshin's limited showings, Minato stomps.

Raziel2014

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By Raziel2014

R1: isshin wins with 1 finger, Minato Rasengan is not strong enough to do any damage to Isshin, nor is his shurikens nor kunais gonna even scratch Isshin.

R2: Isshin wins with 1 finger, Sage mode makes minato physically stronger and stronger Rasengan but again too weak, Sage mode physical boost it means nothing to any Hollow above menos, is like going from an ant to another ant, while his jutsu get a boost is still not enough, Chad Diablo Arm > Tsunade and that attack at full power was blocked by a mere Fraccion in base those fraccion would get insta killed by any captain in base while their power is increase 10x via release.

R3: Half of Kurama is not enough to kill ishin nor any Captain for that matter, Isshin Base > Average Captain Bankai, and no TBB is not gonna kill anyone, energy after it explodes goes in every direction completely wasting its power, more so for shinigami that can fly and shunpo, unless TBB can be compressed into a smaller area its efficiency against other humans is wasteful more so against bleach characters that can tank stuff unlike naruto ninjas, and again we arent playing pokemon here is a fight a slow charging technique like TBB is too slow in a 1vs1.

i dont understand how some people believe minato can cut of isshin head, am i missing something with minato physical abilities because from what i understand he is much weaker than start of shippuuden sakura in strength and sakura is not even stronger than a Menos Grande at that point.

Co-Boss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@raziel2014: ok I'm not going to touch the rest, but you're actually trying to say a half kurama host couldn't kill any captain? Even though plenty of captains have feats significantly lower than Naruto when he was unlocked his BM which minato scales to?

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@co-boss said:

@raziel2014: ok I'm not going to touch the rest, but you're actually trying to say a half kurama host couldn't kill any captain? Even though plenty of captains have feats significantly lower than Naruto when he was unlocked his BM which minato scales to?

Bleach characters do their job to save people/souls with the minimum AoE damage as possible. They even text SS to place several seals around the fighting to keep the enemy in place, and they never go all out.

Uryuishidasama

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Lol at minato cutting ishin head if we go by physical minato is a joke to ishin who flicked aizen with 1 finger damn impressive

Co-Boss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cocoussybreaker: ok that's simply not true, plenty of captains have gone all out. And just saying because they haven't gone all out meaning they have to be better than their feats is a fallacy.

Jechundesung

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Minato wins all round. Isshins some next level fodder in the series.

Easternwind

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42  Edited By Easternwind

@ourmanuel said:

@uchihaghost: @easternwind: minato in base isn’t faster than the raikage. SM and BM are indeed fast, but are they fast enough for Isshin? Ichigo reacted to gin’s Mach 500 and 1000 attacks yet got wtf blitzed by Aizen. Isshin was able to get him a number of times and was also reacting up to his first transformation.

@co-boss said:

@ourmanuel: . And him beating raikage

He didn’t beat him

and Obito

Teleblitzed with a rasengan

don't need any context he beat then both while he was either outnumbered

A bunch of fodders dont mean anything. I might as well say that yoruichi blitzed dozens of Soi fon’s men in seconds.

or running low on chakra

He teleported gamakichi And redirected a bijou bomb. That doesn’t mean he was low on chakra.

so I could see context actually helping minato.

What he did in those fights won’t help him here at all, Isshin is stronger than those fools.

him teleporting the ten tails bomb was right after resurrection so idk how you could discredit that.

Yes but Isshin should be able to react to his own getsuga If its sent back at him.

Yeah they are fast enough.

First, Gin lied about his abilities, so that isn't really fair to use, but I will assume it's close enough.

Either way, yes. Itachi who was near blind and half dead could react to lightning, Kakashi could cut lightning, Gai is said to be as fast as lightning, the Raikage is said to be faster than lightning.

Minato is faster than all of that.

KCM Naruto was able to go with the Raikage going full speed, and Minato is on that same level in base. With Sage Mode or BM he would be insanely fast. He even reacted to a TSB explosion, and in base reacted to explosions literally as they were happening.

Gilateen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Round 1: Isshin

Rounds 2 and 3: Minato

ourmanuel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44  Edited By ourmanuel

@easternwind said:

Yeah they are fast enough.

First, Gin lied about his abilities, so that isn't really fair to use, but I will assume it's close enough.

Gin said that he lied to Aizen about something which we have no knowledge of, never was it stated that he lied to ichigo and in fact right before he tells ichigo it’s speed, he has this inner monologue where he decides to tell ichigo the truth. So no, that wasn’t a lie.

The unmasked databook also confirms this too.

Either way, yes. Itachi who was near blind and half dead could react to lightning,

Some might say that he reacted to sasuke pulling down his arm. Afterall, the explosion happened too fast and it’s not like he didn’t already know what was coming. He could’ve just prepped his susanoo preemptively which would make more sense than him trying to risk lightning timing. There’s also the fact that he wasn’t able to catch sasuke with his Amaterasu for some time and was getting tagged by some of sasuke’s attacks.

Kakashi could cut lightning,

We don’t know what happened there and even if this were legit, it’s a heavy outlier considering all his antifeats throughout 90% of the series.

Gai is said to be as fast as lightning,

Really? In base or using 6th/7th gate? Cuz there’s no way base guy is lightning speed.

the Raikage is said to be faster than lightning.

I don’t think this has ever been stated and the main reason we even call him lightning speed is due to the Name of his technique alone, and even zetsu admitted that artificial lightning won’t be as good as that from cloud-to-ground.

Minato is faster than all of that.

KCM Naruto was able to go with the Raikage going full speed, and Minato is on that same level in base.

Minato has KCM reactions in base. He used FTG to dodge the raikage’s punch, not actual speed, unlike naruto.

With Sage Mode or BM he would be insanely fast.

So why can’t similar scaling be applied to bleach? Still Injured bankai ichigo was called lightning fast, his hollow mask made him faster and he got the second hollow mask too making him even faster. Yet he still couldn’t touch Aizen, while isshin was doing the same in base form? Yet no one would accept that.

He even reacted to a TSB explosion, and in base reacted to explosions literally as they were happening.

Reacting to an explosion like that requires at best Mach 10 reaction speed.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Isshin tanked a mountain size lighting attack from Aizen. :)

Avatar image for king_bardock_57
king_bardock_57

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

What is Isshin Stats?

Cuz Minato is Country+ with MHS+ reaction.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

ourmanuel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48  Edited By ourmanuel

“Minato is country+”

Avatar image for artoriasabysswalker
ArtoriasAbyssWalker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Boruto's dad's dad.

RuthlessKiller

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@easternwind said:

Some might say that he reacted to sasuke pulling down his arm.

So this is your best attempt at lowballing? Lmao.

Afterall, the explosion happened too fast and it’s not like he didn’t already know what was coming. He could’ve just prepped his susanoo preemptively which would make more sense than him trying to risk lightning timing. There’s also the fact that he wasn’t able to catch sasuke with his Amaterasu for some time and was getting tagged by some of sasuke’s attacks.

Kankuro in the novels could react to natural lightning as well. He didn't have a sharingan to boost his reaction time, and he isn't known for his speed feats. If kankuro could do it, I'm sure itachi with sharingan can.

We don’t know what happened there and even if this were legit, it’s a heavy outlier considering all his antifeats throughout 90% of the series.

Again, kakashi with sharingan should be faster than kankuro. And what are those anti feats anyway?

Really? In base or using 6th/7th gate? Cuz there’s no way base guy is lightning speed.

He should have lightning reaction speed. Only in 6/7th gate does he get the combat speed.

I don’t think this has ever been stated and the main reason we even call him lightning speed is due to the Name of his technique alone, and even zetsu admitted that artificial lightning won’t be as good as that from cloud-to-ground.

Chakra lightning is slower when released from the body. The raikage doesn't release his lightning chakra from his body. This is supported by the raikage blitzing sasuke's MS, stated to be better than itachi's by orochimaru. Itachi's own MS can react to lightning.

Minato has KCM reactions in base. He used FTG to dodge the raikage’s punch, not actual speed, unlike naruto.

True.

So why can’t similar scaling be applied to bleach? Still Injured bankai ichigo was called lightning fast, his hollow mask made him faster and he got the second hollow mask too making him even faster. Yet he still couldn’t touch Aizen, while isshin was doing the same in base form? Yet no one would accept that.

I accept it.

Reacting to an explosion like that requires at best Mach 10 reaction speed.

Explosions move at Mach 8-23, so if you seek an average, minato would be reacting to Mach 15.