This topic is locked from further discussion.

#1 Posted by Wot_m8 (386 posts) - - Show Bio
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
  • In character.
  • Magic=Reaitsu
  • Takes place at the Palace of Soul King
  • Random encounter
  • Win by any means.
#3 Posted by FaradaySloth (9981 posts) - - Show Bio

Ichigo blitzes both to hell and back. Win by any means? He simply knocks them out with superior physicals.

This is a mismatch.

#4 Edited by DeathHero61 (18820 posts) - - Show Bio

Meliodas is too durable and has regen that helps against slashing attacks and has enough fire power and hax to put Ichigo down before he does the same to Meliodas. Ichigo's most impressive speed feat is travel speed seemingly.

#5 Posted by WorldofRuin6 (3493 posts) - - Show Bio

DK solos. Ban solos. Duo stomp. Ban can literally just soak Ichigo until he's defenseless and one-shot him with his own power on top of Ban's own strength. Add DK and this isn't even fair.

#6 Edited by LeoTheGreatest (4759 posts) - - Show Bio

Ichigo stomps the duo and the rest of the verse.

Spite.

#7 Posted by mevbi (415 posts) - - Show Bio

both solo

#8 Posted by Wot_m8 (386 posts) - - Show Bio
Avatar image for returnofdabeast
#9 Posted by ReturnofdaBEAST (220 posts) - - Show Bio

Ichigo low diffs.

#10 Posted by FaradaySloth (9981 posts) - - Show Bio

DK solos. Ban solos. Duo stomp. Ban can literally just soak Ichigo until he's defenseless and one-shot him with his own power on top of Ban's own strength. Add DK and this isn't even fair.

What do you mean by "soak", as Ban can somehow snatch Ichigo's stats? What makes you think Ban can even have the peed to do so?

#11 Edited by Djibbo__ (573 posts) - - Show Bio

Ichigo doesn’t one shot, so ban just steals his stats and solos, Meliodas could solo via massive physicals advantage

#12 Posted by WorldofRuin6 (3493 posts) - - Show Bio

@worldofruin6 said:

What do you mean by "soak", as Ban can somehow snatch Ichigo's stats?

Yeah, I mean Ban will stat soak Ichigo dry.

What makes you think Ban can even have the peed to do so?

Ichigo isn't fast enough to outright blitz either of the NnT duo. All Ban has to do is activate his stat soaking mid battle. Ichigo will steadily get weaker while Ban becomes stronger. DK could easily hold Ichigo off to allow Ban to stat drain as well. What stops DK from spawning a poison storm where he is standing and dropping nukes on Ichigo while Ban also weakens him?

#13 Posted by DeathHero61 (18820 posts) - - Show Bio

@wot_m8 said:

@deathhero61: Best speed feat is?

My bad, edited my comment, didn't even notice it was unfinished, his best speed feat is arguably travel speed at best.

#14 Posted by Undre (3683 posts) - - Show Bio
#15 Posted by Brittonic_para (244 posts) - - Show Bio

Getting mixed signals here

#16 Posted by re342 (1 posts) - - Show Bio

either solo

#17 Posted by WorldofRuin6 (3493 posts) - - Show Bio

@undre: ???

You're getting mixed signals cuz the Bleach fanbase on CV highballs Bleach to stupid levels. Faraday is more reasonable, but don't take anything Leo or Undre say seriously. Leo thinks almost no-one below abstracts and Infinity gauntlet users can beat Yhwach and Undre is just as bad.

#18 Posted by Undre (3683 posts) - - Show Bio

@worldofruin6: lol how am i wanking thats what zanpactos do they send you to hell,SS or HM. But becasue their demons that get sealed in hell

#19 Edited by rencuck234 (2 posts) - - Show Bio
#20 Posted by LeoTheGreatest (4759 posts) - - Show Bio

@worldofruin6:

i know you’re upset that Ichigo curbs one of your favorite verses but there’s no reason to lie, sweetheart.

#21 Posted by WorldofRuin6 (3493 posts) - - Show Bio

@undre said:

@worldofruin6: lol how am i wanking

I can track down every single time you have wanked harder than most and post the screenshots, but that seems excessive and tedious.

thats what zanpactos do they send you to hell,SS or HM. But becasue their demons that get sealed in hell

This is a weak @ss argument. When soul reapers die, they die for good. Verse equalization is to avoid garbage arguments like this. I guess Melascula can steal Ichigo's soul form and eat him or the gedo statue can casually solo the Bleach verse via absorbing everyone. You know, cuz they are souls.

#22 Posted by DemonGod_PABLO (1688 posts) - - Show Bio

You’re smoking crack if you think they can beat EOS ichigo. They can’t even react to him. He is the same tier of speed as yhwach.

#23 Posted by LeoTheGreatest (4759 posts) - - Show Bio

@deathhero61:

How exactly is Mel too durable for someone leagues above him?

Ichigo in what’s essentially his base intercepted a blitz from Yhwach who‘s intercepted a blitz from Mimihagi who is at the very least relativistic in speed. So he is in fact blitzing the duo silly.

#24 Posted by WorldofRuin6 (3493 posts) - - Show Bio

@leothegreatest: Bro you're never going to live down that comment. I could go track down that very comment, but that(as I said to Undre) would be excessive and tedious. Don't try to call me a liar to cover up your wank. If you don't still believe such, then that's fine, but own it homes.

#25 Posted by weebbicboi (1331 posts) - - Show Bio

Ichigo one shots by accident

#26 Posted by Djibbo__ (573 posts) - - Show Bio
#27 Edited by LeoTheGreatest (4759 posts) - - Show Bio

@worldofruin6:

You’re not about to lie then say looking for the evidence is “excessive and tedious”.

That‘s practically admitting that it’s a lie, dumbass sweetheart.

#28 Posted by Djibbo__ (573 posts) - - Show Bio

@leothegreatest: mimihagi’s feat is sub rel, and DKmeli and ban are sub-rel too scaling from Omnius nebula zeldris, who is FTE to mhs++ characters such as ludoshiel

#29 Posted by Undre (3683 posts) - - Show Bio

@undre said:

@worldofruin6: lol how am i wanking

I can track down every single time you have wanked harder than most and post the screenshots, but that seems excessive and tedious.

thats what zanpactos do they send you to hell,SS or HM. But becasue their demons that get sealed in hell

This is a weak @ss argument. When soul reapers die, they die for good. Verse equalization is to avoid garbage arguments like this. I guess Melascula can steal Ichigo's soul form and eat him or the gedo statue can casually solo the Bleach verse via absorbing everyone. You know, cuz they are souls.

Nope soul reapers reincarnated.. Unless they get killed by Quincies. Hollow,demons get sent to hell for all eternity or erased ny quincies.

Nope wont that easy ichigos astral defense is to stiff

No Caption Provided

Might work on humans tho.

Anyway ulqiroa could casually launch multimoutain attacks. Some attacks get casually palmed by VL ichigo. Putting VL ichigos physicals at multi moutian. Butterfly aizen could make large craters with his sword swings. Because he scalse above ulqiora and Ichigo his attacks are island. Monster aizen is even stronger. And the you have dangai ichigo ect. So yeah ichigos physicals are on a whole different level.

#30 Posted by WorldofRuin6 (3493 posts) - - Show Bio

@worldofruin6:

You’re not about to lie then say looking for the evidence is “excessive and tedious”.

That‘s practically admitting that it’s a lie, dumbass sweetheart.

No Caption Provided

Credit to @ecoblitz for the screenshot.

Own your sh*t and get over yourself already sweetheart. Don't tag me again unless you have something other than lies and childish insults.

#31 Edited by Undre (3683 posts) - - Show Bio

@djibbo__: Xlevel.XD meliodas ant no sub. And mimighis feat is far above sub if you do the math.

#32 Posted by LeoTheGreatest (4759 posts) - - Show Bio

@djibbo__:

It travelled millions of miles in mere moments. Calling it relativistic is already a lowball it’s certainly not sub-rel.

#33 Posted by Djibbo__ (573 posts) - - Show Bio

@undre: bruh I already posted calcs of mimihagi’s speed for you in another because you said it was goddamn SoL, and here in your last post you just said that ulquiorra can “casually launch multi-mountain attacks” bruh how am I supposed to take you seriously

I went 20 damn minutes away for a coffee and this shit became the bleach wankers convention

#34 Posted by Djibbo__ (573 posts) - - Show Bio
#35 Posted by DemonGod_PABLO (1688 posts) - - Show Bio

Relativistic SDS ? Since when? Post the feats please

#36 Edited by LeoTheGreatest (4759 posts) - - Show Bio

@worldofruin6:

There you go you finally proved you lied, good job babygirl.

The Yhwach i was referring to was one with all the Shrifts and i said that (to my knowledge) there aren’t many characters other than ig users and abstracts that can overcome all that hax.

You can take it out of context and lie all you want, ruin but everyone who isn’t a troll knows what you claimed i said is a lie.

#37 Posted by Djibbo__ (573 posts) - - Show Bio

@demongod_pablo: nobody said relativistic, but you may be referring at my claim of the two being sub-rel, unfortunately I’m on mobile so i can’t post feats of omnibus nebula but if you want to check out yourself is on chapter 287-288

Then I’m chapter 304 after zeldoris breaks the Hermit of Moments, the demon king proceeds to one shot him before he could even react

#38 Edited by LeoTheGreatest (4759 posts) - - Show Bio

@djibbo__:

Tenjirou said it would take a week to travel down to the soul society. Even if you lowball his speed to only lightning level that means it would take lightning which travels at 220,000 mph, 165 hours to travel down to the soul society.

Even if you lowball his shumpo from the already lowballed mach 280 all the way down to only mach 20 that’s still over a million miles.

#39 Posted by Djibbo__ (573 posts) - - Show Bio

@leothegreatest: Hold up a sec i’m Gonna search for the calcs I once posted to undre

#40 Posted by WorldofRuin6 (3493 posts) - - Show Bio

@worldofruin6:

There you go you finally proved you lied, good job babygirl.

smh.

The Yhwach i was referring to was one with all the Shrifts and i said that (to my knowledge) there aren’t many characters other than ig users and abstracts that can overcome all that hax.

Do you believe that SK Yhwach has all schrifts??? If so, I'm right. If you don't believe that Yhwach has the shrifts, then you are giving him powers he doesn't have to make him more powerful, which makes you the liar. Even if he did have the shrifts, IG wielders and abstracts would still stomp Yhwach. Saying that there aren't "many" characters below this level that can beat Yhwach is just ficticious. It's funny how I post the screenshot and you scramble to twist your own heavy insinuations in order to not be caught in a lie. If you still believe this, then own it. If not, admit you were wrong and leave it at that.

You can take it out of context and lie all you want ruin but everyone who isn’t a troll knows what you claimed i said is a lie.

smh.

#41 Posted by Wot_m8 (386 posts) - - Show Bio

@djibbo__: You can post from phone. Just use desktop mode from your browser it allows to upload from mobile.

#42 Edited by LeoTheGreatest (4759 posts) - - Show Bio

@worldofruin6:

The OP on that thread specifically gave Yhwach all the shrifts, jackass sweetheart. And there still aren’t ”many“ characters under that level that can overcome all that hax, saying that’s fictious isn't evidence, babygirl.

Now do you want to concede or continue to spout nonsense?

#43 Posted by Djibbo__ (573 posts) - - Show Bio
#44 Posted by Undre (3683 posts) - - Show Bio

@djibbo__ said:

@undre: bruh I already posted calcs of mimihagi’s speed for you in another because you said it was goddamn SoL, and here in your last post you just said that ulquiorra can “casually launch multi-mountain attacks” bruh how am I supposed to take you seriously

I went 20 damn minutes away for a coffee and this shit became the bleach wankers convention

I'll make this brief,simple and straight to the point the diameter of LN pillars is 30 meteors. This was stated in the databooks. And you can clearly see that visually

Gallery image 1Gallery image 2

Now the height of the pillars is much more than 30 meters

No Caption Provided

Now as you can see the height of the pillars are at least 10× the diameters. So the height is 300 meters. Thats almost moutian in height. A moutian is 330 meters minimum...

No LN itself dwafts the pillars itself

No Caption Provided

Now as you can see the diameter of LN itself. Is about four or 5 times longer then the height of LN. Putting LN it self at 5× moutian. And if you count the massive pillar on the side each one is moutian size. Putting LN at 7× moutian... Now lanza can destroy LN a few times over. Putting the Lanza at Island level. Or 20× moutian.

So theirs no way on hell you can tell me lanza isnt multi moutian to island level

#45 Posted by Djibbo__ (573 posts) - - Show Bio

@undre: ”they are at Least 10x the diameters“ more like 6-7, so everything scales to be smaller than what you said making it large mountain at best

Avatar image for texasdeathmatch
#46 Posted by texasdeathmatch (13624 posts) - - Show Bio

I feel that way with almost every Anime/Manga thread. I've rarely seen anyone consider one an even match. They're always allegedly one-sided.

#48 Edited by Djibbo__ (573 posts) - - Show Bio
No Caption Provided

@undre this is multi mountain, ulquiorra never busted anything like that

#49 Posted by Undre (3683 posts) - - Show Bio

@djibbo__ said:

@undre: ”they are at Least 10x the diameters“ more like 6-7, so everything scales to be smaller than what you said making it large mountain at best

The height of the pillars are drawn inconsistently somethings they are much taller.

But even with 7× thats still maybe 13x moutian

No Caption Provided

And in this gif. The pillars are much even smaller in comparison to LN.. The shockwave of lanza destroyed one of those massive moutian size pillars with just the shockwave. Laznza can actual be multi moutian to small Island

#50 Posted by Yray (529 posts) - - Show Bio

I have a feeling that either SDS or bleach is getting wanked or both are