#201 Posted by Azureus (2715 posts) - - Show Bio

@leothegreatest:

Again projecting your drug problems onto me? Seriously if the people in your life aren't there for you then seek further help, Azi.

If you're not hammered, how come your claims are crackheadish?

Denial is common sense for you? "Good to know".

If that's what you understood, then you're beyond any help.

Anyways, since you'll continue to deny that LDR meets and surpasses your criteria for a mountain level feat...

The fact that your reply starts here indicates, that you really can't argue with what I said.

based on what you said for the Spirit Spear feat let's compare it to a feat you said is "easily above island level".

Ah, so you are unable to prove your claims, so you now aim to discredit me by trying to make me seem inconsistent...let's see what you have to say about the matter. [Cue the Strawman].

Not only did you say this feat;

The thing is I didn't....so where are you getting this idea from?

No Caption Provided

If you're unaware of what we're talking about, it's strength....not DC or AP. The only island level related AP claim concerns Guy's Sekizo and Juudara, not Hirudora. That aside, let's address this massive strawman.

was Island level...

No even said Hirudora is island level in anything. The quote is above.

but when someone brought up that it never destroyed anything...

You're wrong on several points. @worldofruin6 said Hirudora was featless...not that it never destroyed anything. Second, it's strength we're talking about. Merely pushing that amount of water with the air pressure from the blow is a strength feat. It by itself is not island level by DC or AP since nothing was destroyed...but that doesn't matter as no one tried to argue it was a DC/AP feat.

No Caption Provided

Here is the specific quote, I replied to there.

you ridiculed that claim and again emphasized your previous point.

Even here I haven't said anything close to what you're claiming.
Even here I haven't said anything close to what you're claiming.

What else can I do when I'm told displacing a volume of water that big with air pressure alone isn't a strength feat, but "featless". Remember we're not talking about DC or AP here.

Now if you strongly believe that that feat meets the criteria to be "easily above island level"...

I don't...and these are criteria for STRENGTH and not DC/AP. Your attempts at a dishonest premise is pathetic and achieved nothing except let us all know how impaired your reading comprehension is.

No Caption Provided

I haven't even said Hirudora was island level, and haven't even uttered island level and Hirudora in the same sentence...yet here we are not only conflating strength claims with DC or AP, but arguing shit never said in the first place.

then logically Lanza de Relempago which not only displaced an amount of sand that completely dwarfs turtle island...

This is also visibly not true.

but also displaced said sand for Hundreds of miles would at very least be "easily above island level". (Sand weighs more than water btw).

That's still within the nuclear range in terms of DC...are you done? Honestly, you've done nothing but show that you were not only unable to address my arguments prior to this, but this poor attempt to discredit me isn't even true. This shit was just sad.

#202 Posted by Azureus (2715 posts) - - Show Bio

@leothegreatest said:
@worldofruin6 said:

@leothegreatest:

I already gave my opinion of this battle, but yeah I do think DK outstats Ichigo in everything bar MAYBE speed. DK also has hax and the only times Ichigo's has ever had to fight someone with hax(even someone weaker such as Askin), he got handled.

He doesn't come close to Ichigo in any stat and the part with Askin is a terrible example, Ichigo was distracted by Shunsui's bankai and Askin can poison Ichigo with Reishi the substance Ichigo is literally made out of. And DK Mel's hax isn't doing anything to Ichigo, King demonstrated you can simply nullify commandments by being more powerful.

All of Ichigo's "feats" are based on the same speculative scaling that OP uses for every featless high tier that you look down on. DK has the casual feat of oneshotting a PC that nosells multimountain+ attacks. I know you will attempt to refute all of this with the same wonky scaling that I mentioned above, but DK/Mel just has better feats and more reliable scaling.

No Ichigo has been cemented as a God Tier character in his verse only rivaled by Soul King Yhwach in stats and power which has been shown to be massively above every other character in the verse. Your "X character needs to fight Y character and then Y character has to fight Z in order to find out how strong they are" stipulation doesn't isn't the only valid estimation of power. Bleach blatantly explains who's more powerful than who in other ways.

And i don't look down on OP scaling i just call it out when people are using it but not excepting the same scaling for other verses. You're doing the exact same thing but with NNT. You even admitted that you know i'm going to counter your argument with the same type of scaling. Stop antagonizing Bleach scaling if you're going to use the same type of scaling, It's just blatantly hypocritical.

Anyways the PC he broke was from a completely exhausted Merlin I highly doubt it had the strength of a normal PC which again you only put at multi-mountain through alot of scaling and the multi-mountain feat you're talking about was an energy durability feat not a physical one so that Mel wouldn't exactly need multi-mountain level strength but i'll be generous and just go ahead and agree he does since it's such a little feat compared to what Ichigo has done in much weaker forms.

First in physical strength you NNT top tiers scale from Galans feat. Mel's current power completely dwarfs Galan's so Multi-Mountain or slightly above seems right for physical strength and scaling from from his own feat in Danafor he's solidly island level with his energy projection. For speed he should be in the low 4 quad machs.

Bleach top tiers scale from Eyepatch Shikai Kenpachi's meteor feat (and he can scale from his own feats against Aizen as well). Since it was an island sized meteor still in it's fireball stage the feat is country level, Already far above an NNT God Tier. Ichigo just powering up to full power in only his True Shikai was able to stunt every fighter on the battle field who we're busy with Gerards Last form which massively above eyepatched shikai Kenny considering V1 Gerard was able to match a full powered Shikai Kenny. So True Shikai Ichigo is already massively above country level and his True VL Shikai massively above that and then His True VL Bankai is needless to say massively above that and that's the form he's starting in. Saying Mel's physical attacks aren't even going to tickle him is an understatement. Regarding energy projection he's nulled LDR with his bear hand in a VL form that wasn't even at full power and LDR can't be lowballed to below island level. He's tanked Fraggor which is tiers above LDR (in potency) before even getting serious and then when he got serious overpowered ultra Fraggor which is comprised of 6 Fraggors with a simple swing of Zangetsu and he also tanked Yhwach's Sereitei leveling darkness. True VL Bankai Ichigo scales to be massively above all of that. Mel isn't doing anything with his energy projection. Regarding speed base Ichigo blitzed base Yhwach who was able to easily react to a sneak attack from Mimihagi and claimed it was completely inferior to him and Mimihagi is at the very least relativistic. Ichigo then went on to blitz Soul King Yhwach while still holding back in his True VL Shikai. Mel would be nothing but a statue in this fight.

Ichigo dwarfs Mel in every category except hax which is irrelevant because the best counter to Mel's hax is dwarfing him in power. Oh the irony.

I'm not just lowballing either. I know it's hard to believe, but once even I was a Bleach fanboy, but one day I just saw the error in my ways and tried to have a less biased opinion.

It's not that it's hard to believe it's just a lie. No one goes from a "fanboy" to a downplayer.

I calced the size of lanza countless times and even my lowballs came out to the size of Rhode Island. But then I thought to myself "Then how are those pillars visible, and why was that hollow's size comparable to LN's wall."

Your main complaint is a drawing inconstancy there are valid calcs and showings that put LN at island level but i lowball it to Island level but anything below island level is purely downplay.

When I finally stopped buying into the hype and decided to think for myself, I realized that most of my assertions involving Bleach were just plain wrong.

I've reevaluated my stance on Bleach in general and the Godtiers quite a few times since finishing Bleach while using the most linear and logical scaling system possible, and I still think DK wins.

I highly doubt this is the case.

In the end Ichigo easily wins using both feats and scaling.

This is literally everything I expected to read. I'd rather not start the same argument I've had countless times now saying the same things over and over. Thanks, but no thanks. I understand the pseudo DBZ reiatsu scaling system your using, but I don't buy into it. I use feats and linear scaling. We just have very different views regarding Bleach.

I still only think Yhwach can beat DK considering he's just like a haxxed Ichigo.

Good choice you'd end up going in circles.

#203 Posted by SevenDeadlyGOD (196 posts) - - Show Bio

Just realised my troll post is still at the front of the thread

I hope no one took that seriously lol

#204 Posted by Undre (3828 posts) - - Show Bio

@sevendeadlygod: melidoas power coving a sky 😆 that feats has been done by toshiro in FKT are whos fodder

Gallery image 1Gallery image 2Gallery image 3Gallery image 4Gallery image 5

Ulqioria dwarfts that feat his reastu is ocean level stated by a reastu expert

Gallery image 1Gallery image 2Gallery image 3

Los noches is island 300 miles in diameter thats over a hundred moutains easy. Lazan dwaft it could destroy los noches 3 times over. And hes foddee

Bleach multipliers do make sense. Ulqioria is island level. Yammoto can destroy soul society over a very short time with his bankia. Soul society is parallel to earth. Then you have yhwach can destroy 3 worlds with his reastu alone. And melidoas didnt get 10x multipliers. It only has PL .

#205 Posted by LeoTheGreatest (4801 posts) - - Show Bio

@azureus:

No Caption Provided

So you mean to tell me that even though i literally posted what you said you're gonna to try say i used a strawman? Right after you said Madara had island level physicals you said "he casually repelled guys Hirudora" and then went on to talk about how it displaced the water. That's litteraly you saying it's an island level feat.

I don't...and these are criteria for STRENGTH and not DC/AP. Your attempts at a dishonest premise is pathetic and achieved nothing except let us all know how impaired your reading comprehension is.

Bruh do you have multiple personality disorder?

No Caption Provided

Here you said that the strength feat of blowing off those small-mountain tops warrants mountain level forces for the explosion itself.

You not about to switch it up whenever you want.

#206 Posted by haxcommander (105 posts) - - Show Bio
#207 Posted by haxcommander (105 posts) - - Show Bio
#208 Edited by The_God (143 posts) - - Show Bio

Ichigo has scaling to put him at flt speeds and at least planet level attack power. He stomps.

#209 Posted by Azureus (2715 posts) - - Show Bio

@leothegreatest:

So you mean to tell me that even though i literally posted what you said you're gonna to try say i used a strawman?

Yes, and that's exactly why this is sad. You have a screenshots of my words and somehow still twist what I said. Anyone who can read sees that. Your dishonest attempts begin here when you try to use my words out of context to push your narrative.

What I actually said:

No Caption Provided

What you said I said:

No Caption Provided

You literally took what I said in reference to Juudara and pasted it in direct quotes in order to push the narrative that I was talking about Hirudora, yet anyone who looks at what I said sees that's not the case. Not to mention in this very post you try and suggest that I claimed Madara was island level for repelling Hirudora (another strawman I will address.)

What else do you think this would be called if not a strawman?

Right after you said Madara had island level physicals you said "he casually repelled guys Hirudora" and then went on to talk about how it displaced the water.

So how does that equate to me saying Guy's Hirudora was island level? Last I checked, there are a couple tiers of physical feats between Hirudora and Juudara...so that blatant attempt to misrepresent my point falls apart right there.

That's litteraly you saying it's an island level feat.

You mean I scaled Juudara up to island level physicals using Hirudora and Sekizo as I went along. I didn't declare that Hirudora was island level. In other words, you assumed that's what I said.

Bruh do you have multiple personality disorder?

[Cue the Strawman].

Here you said that the strength feat....

No, I never said that this is something you added on. It's not a strength feat at all. You are now comparing what I said in reference to a striking feat with the shockwave produced in a blast of magic energy. How dishonest can you get? If you're going to lie, atleast don't make blatantly clear you aren't putting words in mouth.

of blowing off those small-mountain tops warrants mountain level forces for the explosion itself.

Yeah, that's right.

No Caption Provided

#210 Posted by Zane240 (568 posts) - - Show Bio

Is this a joke?

Dk Mel should wtfpawnstomp Ichigo

#211 Posted by ichigoSOLOLORD (125 posts) - - Show Bio

ichigo turbo curb stomp wrttfff

#212 Edited by LeoTheGreatest (4801 posts) - - Show Bio

@azureus said:

@leothegreatest:

Yes, and that's exactly why this is sad. You have a screenshots of my words and somehow still twist what I said. Anyone who can read sees that. Your dishonest attempts begin here when you try to use my words out of context to push your narrative.

Anyone with brain cells can see you're just trying to get out of the hole you dug for yourself lmfao.

You literally took what I said in reference to Juudara and pasted it in direct quotes in order to push the narrative that I was talking about Hirudora, yet anyone who looks at what I said sees that's not the case. Not to mention in this very post you try and suggest that I claimed Madara was island level for repelling Hirudora (another strawman I will address.)

So how does that equate to me saying Guy's Hirudora was island level? Last I checked, there are a couple tiers of physical feats between Hirudora and Juudara...so that blatant attempt to misrepresent my point falls apart right there.

That's litteraly what you said bruh, right after saying he has island level stats you mentioned hirudora even worlofruin thought that's what you were referring to as island level.

It's like me saying "FKT Ichigo's reaction speed is easily in the quad digit machs, let alone lightning level. He dodged gins buto renjin."

To anyone reading that i obviously implied buto renjin is the quad digit mach feat as you implied hirudora is the island level feat.

No, I never said that this is something you added on. It's not a strength feat at all. You are now comparing what I said in reference to a striking feat with the shockwave produced in a blast of magic energy. How dishonest can you get? If you're going to lie, atleast don't make blatantly clear you aren't putting words in mouth.

How stupid do you think the people reading this are? Do you really think anyone's going to believe i'm the one that being dishonest when the only thing you've been doing is contradicting yourself?

I'm comparing LDR to both feats. You called the spirit spear Mountain level because it has the physical feat of blowing off small mountain tops. And are lying about calling Hirudora an island level feat. You even mentioned seikizo which has no island level feats so the only way you can call it island level is from scaling it to hirudora.

of blowing off those small-mountain tops warrants mountain level forces for the explosion itself.

Yeah, that's right.

No Caption Provided

#213 Edited by Azureus (2715 posts) - - Show Bio

@leothegreatest:

Anyone with brain cells can see you're just trying to get out of the hole you dug for yourself lmfao.

I'm afraid that your dumb retorts aren't valid this time...or any other time infact.

What I said:

No Caption Provided

What you said I said:

No Caption Provided

So like before anyone who can read, can see your dishonest attempts from a mile away. At first, it can be chalked up to a lack of reading comprehension, but at this point, when you are continously shown otherwise, and you still refuse to see the truth, it's just a pathetic, desperate play to discredit what me.

That's litteraly what you said bruh...

How many screenshots of the same quote do you need before you accept that this is a strawman?

right after saying he has island level stats you mentioned hirudora even worlofruin thought that's what you were referring to as island level.

I mentioned Hirudora and Sekizo to scale Madara to that level. Are you are new to this? Even if you think I implied Hirudora is island level, after having told you several times now that I wasn't, you'd think that would be enough.

No Caption Provided

Madara (the ONE with ISLAND LEVEL PHYSICALS) </= Sekizo >>> Hirudora (displaced a volume of water larger turtle island).

This is the simplified version of what I said. On what planet can that be chalked up to saying Hirudora is island level?

It's like me saying "FKT Ichigo's reaction speed is easily in the quad digit machs, let alone lightning level. He dodged gins buto renjin."

To anyone reading that i obviously implied buto renjin is the quad digit mach feat as you implied hirudora is the island level feat.

Yes that's true, but only if you choose ignore the feats I provided the sentence after to justify that claim further. My justfication for Madara having island level physicals wasn't Hirudora alone.

How stupid do you think the people reading this are?

Seeing as you're the only one who has any grievances with what I said...do you really want me to answer that?

Do you really think anyone's going to believe i'm the one that being dishonest...

They already see you're the one being dishonest here.

when the only thing you've been doing is contradicting yourself.

I know you think that, but you haven't even addressed arguments I made, just misrepresented them.

I'm comparing LDR to both feats. You called the spirit spear Mountain level because it has the physical feat of blowing off small mountain tops.

So how is that a physical feat? What on earth are you going on about? Physical feats =/= DC feats. Both are quantified differently and blasts of energy can't have strength feats, they fall under a different classification already.

And are lying about calling Hirudora an island level feat.

Then quote me.

You even mentioned seikizo which has no island level feats so the only way you can call it island level is from scaling it to hirudora.

Literally in that post that we've talked about for the past week or so...show otherwise...it injured Madara...who has island level durability, scaling from the juubi.

#214 Edited by LeoTheGreatest (4801 posts) - - Show Bio

@azureus said:

@leothegreatest:

What I said:

No Caption Provided

What you said I said:

No Caption Provided

So like before anyone who can read, can see your dishonest attempts from a mile away. At first, it can be chalked up to a lack of reading comprehension, but at this point, when you are continously shown otherwise, and you still refuse to see the truth, it's just a pathetic, desperate play to discredit what me.

I'm not trying to discredit you you're doing that to yourself. You made a claim then gave examples and are now trying to lie and say those examples weren't to support your claim.

How many screenshots of the same quote do you need before you accept that this is a strawman?

I'm talking about your clear intent and your trying to hide behind the strawman fallacy because you didn't specifically say it. It's just sad.

I mentioned Hirudora and Sekizo to scale Madara to that level. Are you are new to this? Even if you think I implied Hirudora is island level, after having told you several times now that I wasn't, you'd think that would be enough.

From what would they scale to that island level? Hirudora only has the feat of displacing the water and Sekizo only scales to hirudora and doesn't have any Island level feats.

No Caption Provided

Madara (the ONE with ISLAND LEVEL PHYSICALS) </= Sekizo >>> Hirudora (displaced a volume of water larger turtle island).

This is the simplified version of what I said. On what planet can that be chalked up to saying Hirudora is island level?

On this planet like i addressed with the buto renjin example you can't make a claim, follow it up with two examples and not expect people to think they directly correlate to the original claim.

Yes that's true, but only if you choose ignore the feats I provided the sentence after to justify that claim further. My justfication for Madara having island level physicals wasn't Hirudora alone.

I'm not ignoring any feats.. Sekizo didn't do anything island level.. the only way to call it island level is to claim hirudora is island level then say sekizo scales to it.

Seeing as you're the only one who has any grievances with what I said...do you really want me to answer that?

Low tier comeback, kind of a reach. I said people reading this and you turned it to who's disagreeing with you which isn't even me alone.

And they see you're the one being dishonest here.

So how is that a physical feat? What on earth are you going on about? Physical feats =/= DC feats. Both are quantified differently and blasts of energy can't have strength feats, they fall under a different classification already.

Blowing small mountain tops away is a physical feat.. you know this yet your so content on not admitting you're being hypocritical that you decide to lie.

Literally in that post that we've talked about for the past week or so...show otherwise...it injured Madara...who has island level durability, scaling from the juubi.

LMFAO you dick, that made me spit out my drink.

You said he should have island level physicals because he held his own against it now you're telling me that it's island level because it injured him? Are you really trying to debate with such ass backwards logic? Against me? Either you actually have the logical reasoning of a middle schooler or you just thought you can get away with it which is equally as dumb.

#215 Posted by Azureus (2715 posts) - - Show Bio

@leothegreatest:

I'm not trying to discredit you you're doing that to yourself.

We have several screenshots of you using what I said out of context. It's clear to anyone reading what you said isn't the case, considering you largely ignore them. In case you missed them, here they are again:

What I said:

No Caption Provided

What you said I said:

No Caption Provided

Anyone with double digit IQ can see the only dishonest one here is you.

You made a claim then gave examples and are now trying to lie and say those examples weren't to support your claim.

You say this now...but in this very same post, we see you responding to a post that shows the direct opposite of what you're saying I'm doing here. So this holds no water at all, as I have infact said I used Hirudora and Sekizo to scale Madara to island level. So this is another strawman.

I'm talking about your clear intent and your trying to hide behind the strawman fallacy because you didn't specifically say it. It's just sad.

I didn't say it at all...and your definition of "intent" is assuming I meant Hirudora was island level because Madara casually overpowered it putting him on that level. Again, I appreciate your opinion, but that's dumb.

From what would they scale to that island level?

The fact you don't know despite me having posted a screenshot several times stating how it is island level is very telling about the person I'm dealing with. I'll address this later.

Hirudora only has the feat of displacing the water and Sekizo only scales to hirudora and doesn't have any Island level feats.

I stopped reading after you said Sekizo scales to Hirudora. Do you understand what you're even saying?

On this planet...

To begin with, that's not specific at all...Second, why are you answering this. Third, what planet do you live on, for that make sense to you? If the one with island+ physicals is stronger than the feat I said was leagues below him...how the fuck does it make sense to still call said feat island level?

like i addressed with the buto renjin example you can't make a claim, follow it up with two examples and not expect people to think they directly correlate to the original claim.

That's not true as I've done it before hundreds of times. I once scaled Naruto to relativitic speeds using feats from BM, moving up to impressive ones as we went on. I've done the same with Assault Mode Meliodas using Post druid feats to begin with. I've done the same with TYBW Ichigo using feats from the FKT arc as a starting point. That's what I did here, with Hirudora and Sekizo. Are you now going to claim I said BM Naruto is Mach 700,000+?

How deluded do you have to be to continue to suggest otherwise, when I've infact said that's not my intention?

I'm not ignoring any feats.. Sekizo didn't do anything island level.. the only way to call it island level is to claim hirudora is island level then say sekizo scales to it.

No Caption Provided

I've posted the same 2 screenshots on this page, that literally justifies why harming a juubi jin scales to over island level in AP...and yet scaling off a feat that didn't even do much to Kisame, and is largely attributed to strength than damage is what justfies Sekizo being island level?

Are you trolling, hammered or just desperate at this point?

Low tier comeback, kind of a reach. I said people reading this and you turned it to who's disagreeing with you which isn't even me alone.

Who else thinks I said Hirudora is island level?

And they see you're the one being dishonest here.

I find that hard to believe given the amount of strawman on your part in this conversation.

Blowing small mountain tops away is a physical feat...

No, it depends on the way it was blown away. Physical feats consist of using ones own physical capabilities to achieve the feat. Had the feat been achieved in this manner, then yes, it is a physical feat. In this case, it was the pressure from an energy blast. When the fuck was energy blasts considered physicals?

you know this yet your so content on not admitting you're being hypocritical that you decide to lie.

You are literally conflating DC and AP with strength. Energy blasts are not considered physical feats.

LMFAO you dick, that made me spit out my drink.

You said he should have island level physicals because he held his own against it now you're telling me that it's island level because it injured him?

This is an excellent lesson in why you should read. Both happened. Madara held his own against the Sekizo...and was also injured by it. It was ever present in my debate with@worldofruin6. Both reasons are valid.

Are you really trying to debate with such ass backwards logic? Against me? Either you actually have the logical reasoning of a middle schooler or you just thought you can get away with it which is equally as dumb.

What are you going off for and what doesn't make sense to you here?

Madara showcased he could hold back the attack once, and in another instance, Guy injured him when he landed a direct hit. Those two feats aren't mutually exclusive. In other words, Sekizo is island level for injuring Madara, and Madara has island lvl strength for being able to defend it against it.

There is nothing contradictory here...so what is the issue, Leo? Too high to understand?

#216 Edited by LeoTheGreatest (4801 posts) - - Show Bio

@azureus said:

@leothegreatest:

We have several screenshots of you using what I said out of context. It's clear to anyone reading what you said isn't the case, considering you largely ignore them. In case you missed them, here they are again:

What I said:

No Caption Provided

What you said I said:

No Caption Provided

Anyone with double digit IQ can see the only dishonest one here is you.

Still not seeing how i'm taking what you said out of context your literally parading the proof that works against you right now.

And i'm not sure if you have an IQ over double digits at this point if you really think the people reading this can't see you're in the wrong.

I didn't say it at all...and your definition of "intent" is assuming I meant Hirudora was island level because Madara casually overpowered it putting him on that level. Again, I appreciate your opinion, but that's dumb.

That's exactly what you implied. Why else mention Hirudora Az?

I stopped reading after you said Sekizo scales to Hirudora. Do you understand what you're even saying?

You so yourself "Sekizo >>>Hirudora".

To begin with, that's not specific at all...Second, why are you answering this. Third, what planet do you live on, for that make sense to you? If the one with island+ physicals is stronger than the feat I said was leagues below him...how the fuck does it make sense to still call said feat island level?

I'll ask you again. Why mention it then?

That's not true as I've done it before hundreds of times. I once scaled Naruto to relativitic speeds using feats from BM, moving up to impressive ones as we went on. I've done the same with Assault Mode Meliodas using Post druid feats to begin with. I've done the same with TYBW Ichigo using feats from the FKT arc as a starting point. That's what I did here, with Hirudora and Sekizo. Are you now going to claim I said BM Naruto is Mach 700,000+?

This again makes no sense you didn't say anything about scaling in your original post. You're just trying to include it now to cover your ass. P.S. it's not working.

I've posted the same 2 screenshots on this page, that literally justifies why harming a juubi jin scales to over island level in AP...and yet scaling off a feat that didn't even do much to Kisame, and is largely attributed to strength than damage is what justfies Sekizo being island level?

Still doesn't make any sense and like i said you're just trying to cover you ass. Btw what's this island level physical durability feat you're saying the juubi has?

Are you trolling, hammered or just desperate at this point?

You're literally just projecting your own anxieties onto me. It's sad.

Who else thinks I said Hirudora is island level?

We've had our share of disagreements before but be honest @worldofruin6 didn't his post imply Hirudora is island level?

No, it depends on the way it was blown away. Physical feats consist of using ones own physical capabilities to achieve the feat. Had the feat been achieved in this manner, then yes, it is a physical feat. In this case, it was the pressure from an energy blast. When the fuck was energy blasts considered physicals?

The blast it's self didn't destroy the mountain tops the shockwave blew them off which is a physical achievement which you said warrants how powerful the actual explosion has to be. LDR carrying that amount of sand for 100s of miles and destroying massive pillars in mere moments implies that it's explosion should easily be above Glox's Spirit Spear.

You are literally conflating DC and AP with strength. Energy blasts are not considered physical feats.

According to you there physical shockwaves can also determine their strength.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

This is an excellent lesson in why you should read. Both happened. Madara held his own against the Sekizo...and was also injured by it. It was ever present in my debate with@worldofruin6. Both reasons are valid.

Madara showcased he could hold back the attack once, and in another instance, Guy injured him when he landed a direct hit. Those two feats aren't mutually exclusive. In other words, Sekizo is island level for injuring Madara, and Madara has island lvl strength for being able to defend it against it.

We're talking about FEATS here Lmfao. You've demanded feats for Lanza and disregarded the valid scaling i gave, so why the hell should i sit here and accept scaling for an attack that doesn't have feats on that level?

There is nothing contradictory here...so what is the issue, Leo? Too high to understand?

Didn't your sponser tell you not to reflect your addiction on others? Come on now Az.

#217 Posted by WorldofRuin6 (3628 posts) - - Show Bio

@leothegreatest: I didn't even know this was still going on. IDK what this argument is actually about now, but @azureus did indeed heavily imply that hirudora is island level.

#218 Edited by Azureus (2715 posts) - - Show Bio

@leothegreatest:

Still not seeing how i'm taking what you said out of context your literally parading the proof that works against you right now.

Really now, because I see a misrepresentation of what I actually said. But if you're going to play dumb, that's not my problem, sort it out yourself.

Regardless, this is what you said.

No Caption Provided

Right after you said this you posted a scan of Hirudora and said I claimed the feat was over island level.

But this doesn't even match up with what I said to begin with at all:

No Caption Provided

The only meaning that can be gathered from this statement is that Madara has island+ physical capabilities. You on the other hand in direct quotes used what I said in reference to Madara, to Hirudora, yet that's something I never said at all.

So where did I state Hirudora was easily above island level in that post? As far as anyone can see, I only said Juudara has physicals stats easily over island level, and I hadn't even began mentioning the feats till the sentence after.

Bottomline: Your claim of what I said, is only a misrepresentation of what I said and frankly you and I can see the fundamental differences here.

And i'm not sure if you have an IQ over double digits at this point if you really think the people reading this can't see you're in the wrong.

The people reading this can only see strawman you brought up. All your initial claims were that I said Hirudora was island level, now they hinge around my "intentions" and that I implied it was. So basically, you're only arguing what you think I said and not what I actually said.

That's exactly what you implied.

Unfortunately....no that's not the case at all.

Why else mention Hirudora Az?

Because we were talking about striking feats concerning Naruto God-tiers, (I was specifically addressing Madara and Guy) and casually deflecting a direct blow from Hirudora is a prominent one in Madara's case, because the only other feat for him is Sekizo.

You so yourself "Sekizo >>>Hirudora".

That doesn't say Sekizo scales to Hirudora....which carries a totally different meaning. So I'll ask again, do you understand what you are saying?

This again makes no sense you didn't say anything about scaling in your original post.

In the original post, I included 2 feats to show why I think Madara has island level physicals. The first one was Hirudora...which was the weaker one. The latter feat was Sekizo, the stronger one. I had just literally compared Madara to both, where I said he casually overpowered one, and proceded to hold his own against the other. That act is SCALING.

What are you going on about?

You're just trying to include it now to cover your ass. P.S. it's not working.

I don't take back anything I said, I only reject your crackhead interpretations of what I said. Talking out of your ass doesn't make you anymore correct.

Still doesn't make any sense...

That's what I'm saying there...your previous reply makes no damn sense.

and like i said you're just trying to cover you ass.

You are one confused fella, Leo. You just said the only way to scale Sekizo to island level was scaling it to Hirudora, a weaker showing...and when I pointed I used a different method to reach that conclusion...I'm trying to cover my ass?

What in God's name are you even going on about now?

Btw what's this island level physical durability feat you're saying the juubi has?

Tanking it's own TBB, multiple times.

The blast it's self didn't destroy the mountain tops the shockwave blew them off which is a physical achievement...

A physical achievement for who? There are no physicals involved it's just air pressure. If you mean the blast is that strong...sure. If you mean the feat is now comparable to actual physical feats...I don't think so. They're not quantified in the same way at all.

which you said warrants how powerful the actual explosion has to be.

Yes, that's true. So what?

LDR carrying that amount of sand for 100s of miles and destroying massive pillars in mere moments implies that it's explosion should easily be above Glox's Spirit Spear.

It only carried the sand near it all the way to Las Noches...while it is an absurd amount of sand, it's still not mountain level, as those things are in the millions to billions of tons range, while the sand is probably in the 5-6 digit ton range.

And those pillars are hardly larger than skycrapers.

According to you there physical shockwaves can also determine their strength.

Yeah, so what? It still not a physical/strength feat...which is what you said I said.

No Caption Provided

Not to mention this is all based on this:

No Caption Provided

So for the nth time...explain why the hell this is comparable to what I said here, and how the hell it can be considered a strength feat to begin with?

We're talking about FEATS here Lmfao.

Harming a juubi-jin is a feat. Next.

You've demanded feats for Lanza and disregarded the valid scaling i gave...

You were unable to prove any of your claims...and literally the sentence before this you said this:

No Caption Provided

You haven't given a single feat justfiying why you think Lanza is island level. You've instead been bitching about Ulquoirra's statement about Espadas 1-4 releasing their Zanpakutos.

Not a single feat posted.

so why the hell should i sit here and accept scaling for an attack that doesn't have feats on that level?

I literally just gave you a feat...harming a juubi jin...who have island+ durability. State your grievances.

#219 Posted by JOVIOLMA (6720 posts) - - Show Bio
No Caption Provided

#220 Posted by Azureus (2715 posts) - - Show Bio

@leothegreatest: I didn't even know this was still going on. IDK what this argument is actually about now, but @azureus did indeed heavily imply that hirudora is island level.

Leo was unable to defend his claim on Lanza being island level so he proceded to strawman me on several points.

First he said, that I called LDR "Sand Level", then seeing that he wasn't going anywhere, switched gears and said I claimed Hirudora was easily island level by taking my words out of context. Then now, after seeing that he has no valid point left kicked it up a notch by saying Gloxinia's spirit spear is a strength feat, and based on the "criteria" I used for Hirudora (there's no such criteria, as I haven't actually said how powerful Hirudora is...") that Lanza should be a better feat.

But I'm curious to know why you and Leo think I said Hirudora was island level. I don't and I didn't do so at the time, but perhaps you can explain it better than Leo.

#221 Posted by ourmanuel (11974 posts) - - Show Bio

Lanza isn’t island level by feats tbh

At best it could be wanked to multi mountain.

#222 Posted by JOVIOLMA (6720 posts) - - Show Bio

Lanza isn’t island level by feats tbh

At best it could be wanked to multi mountain.

Top 10 Anime betrayals and plot twist.

#223 Posted by ourmanuel (11974 posts) - - Show Bio

@joviolma: nah, it’s not betrayal.

We never saw the crater of Lanza so we can’t actually call it “island level”.

#224 Posted by FaradaySloth (10091 posts) - - Show Bio

@ourmanuel: what you mean by “wanked” LDR is easily multi-mountain

#225 Posted by ourmanuel (11974 posts) - - Show Bio

@faradaysloth:

As I mentioned, we never got to see the crater caused by it. For all we know, the crater could have been 3 feet deep.

Though I’m curious to find out why you put it at multi mountain easily.

#226 Posted by FaradaySloth (10091 posts) - - Show Bio

@ourmanuel: the crater doesn’t really mean much:

1) Everything is sand

2) The shockwaves were blowing off the stone structures of Las Noches.

3) It was towering over Las Noches, and that was only the fireball

4) Ulquiorra said Espadas 1-4 would destroy Las Noches, hence at least multi-mountain.

#227 Posted by Azureus (2715 posts) - - Show Bio

@faradaysloth: None of those 4 points defines anything. The most compelling one was 3, but that only addresses AoE.

#228 Posted by GrandTOAA (939 posts) - - Show Bio

This is Ichigo at his strongest. Same guy who defeated Ywach. What exactly has Demon king Mel done recently than get his ass kicked by a mortal Ban? Besides Bleachverse > NNTverse

#229 Posted by HitTheAssasin (8272 posts) - - Show Bio

Meliodas.

#230 Edited by SkySanji (4909 posts) - - Show Bio

Meliodas Nukes.

No Caption Provided

#231 Posted by AlexTheBoss (18103 posts) - - Show Bio

Demon King just keeps getting a feat better than any of Ichigo's each chapter. So yeah, this isn't looking good for Ichigo who relies on scaling.

#232 Posted by Vulkanian (663 posts) - - Show Bio

This troll arguing with himself is the most funny thing I’ve seen on here in a while.

#233 Posted by WorldofRuin6 (3628 posts) - - Show Bio

@skysanji said:

Meliodas Nukes.

No Caption Provided

This. Is it just me or can we see the curvature of Britannia's landscape?

#234 Edited by SkySanji (4909 posts) - - Show Bio

@alextheboss said:

Demon King just keeps getting a feat better than any of Ichigo's each chapter. So yeah, this isn't looking good for Ichigo who relies on scaling.

It's also Doubles as a feat for Ban and Zeldris since they tanked it( It Even appears as if Zeldris blasted straight through it)

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

ALSO doubles as a feat for Escanor who pierced through Zeldris

Nakaba is:

No Caption Provided

#235 Posted by AlexTheBoss (18103 posts) - - Show Bio

@skysanji: Zeldris can only do that because magic attacks don't work on him, so the feat only carries over to magic attacks for him, but yeah it's a really good durability feat for Ban.

#236 Posted by SkySanji (4909 posts) - - Show Bio
#237 Posted by mevbi (416 posts) - - Show Bio
#238 Posted by YhwachSOLOKING (307 posts) - - Show Bio

Ichigo still, maybe DK Mel seeing as Nakaba is giving him lots of good feats now.

#239 Posted by AlexTheBoss (18103 posts) - - Show Bio

@mevbi: That's the power the demon king gave to him.

#240 Posted by mevbi (416 posts) - - Show Bio

@alextheboss: Didnt he lost it when Mel became demon king?Or he isnt Demon king still