HitTheAssasin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

@hope_w said:
@hittheassasin said:

Demon King Meliodas has barely done anything yet, waiting a few more weeks would be the prudent thing to do.

I was honestly waiting to hear your opinion of him tbh, IMO stomping the sins in that fashion after the feats they just recently presented puts him pretty high in itself. Also people are dismissing the PC feat when its practically classified a space/time hex.

What's he's done so far is certainly very impressive, but in the end, it's just more scaling. I'd prefer more clear cut feats and statements before jumping to a conclusion regarding his power.

LeoTheGreatest

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#102  Edited By LeoTheGreatest

@azureus:

Not really the biggest chunk, probably and the chunks comparable to the distance anyways there’s no way you can wank that distance to 100m.

Again you might as well have said that. No word play or fallacy is going to change that.

Scaling from their sizes the pillar is massive the only thing that doesn’t allow you to see this is your need to downplay.

No non-biased person would call those massive pillars “unstable poles”.

Based on your requirements for an attack to be mountain level LDR is leagues mountain level. But i don’t expect you to leave your state of denial and stop your hypocrisy to see that.

Azureus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@leothegreatest:

Not really the biggest chunk, probably and the chunks comparable to the distance anyways there’s no way you can wank that distance to 100m.

Heh if you know how long a meter is, you'd see that easily a hundred of those would fit in that distance.

Again you might as well have said that. No word play or fallacy is going to change that.

Nothing changes the fact that "sand level" is a term that doesn't exist anywhere, and that I didn't say it or anything close to it despite what your mind thinks. Misrepresenting my words won't take you anywhere.

Scaling from their sizes the pillar is massive the only thing that doesn’t allow you to see this is your need to downplay.

I'm not downplaying anything tho. Just recognized the fact that displacing a huge amount of sand and destroying the stone pillars atop LN is the best LDR did. I also recognized the attack you claim to be massively above LDR has no feats above Multi-mountain itself.

Sorry, you're wrong.

No non-biased person would call those massive pillars “unstable poles”.

Guess I'm the first.

Based on your requirements for an attack to be mountain level LDR is leagues mountain level.

This is coming from the guy who regularly makes strawman arguments, so I'll take this with a grain of salt.

But i don’t expect you to leave your state of denial and stop your hypocrisy to see that.

Call it what you want, at the end of the day none of your claims are right. Multi-mountain=Fragor>Gloxinia's Spirit Spear > LDR by shown feats.

LeoTheGreatest

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#104  Edited By LeoTheGreatest

@azureus:

The blast itself? Definitely. The distance between the blast and the small mountain tops? Nah.

For the third time you might as well have said it.

What i’m saying is that it has better feats than an attack you called mountain level and that you are in fact downplaying. From scaling to the top 4 Espadas releases the attack‘s AP is easily above that but ik you’ll appeal to ignorance and use a false equivalence.

Nah you’re clearly biased. See how you keep on trying to ignore the fact that by your logic LDR is easily above mountain level?

Fraggor>>>LDR>>>Spirit spear by scaling and feats.

FaradaySloth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ecoblitz said:

@faradaysloth: I’d like you to show me ON PANEL said attack island busting then? Or show the attack being island level ON PANEL. Lol this should be fun. Fraggor by feats is mountain level to multi mountain at best. That’s enough to damage Dangai Ichi

No Caption Provided

Now may I see these MHS+ and Multi-Mountain ON PANEL feats for DK Mel...

Azureus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@leothegreatest:

The blast itself? Definitely. The distance between the blast and the small mountain tops? Nah.

Yeah, it's definitely over 100 metres. It shoots past the horizon.

For the third time you might as well have said it.

For the nth time, saying something false again and again doesn't make it true. Now if you're done with the red herrings, you wanna address the fact that this entire point revolves a strawman?

What i’m sewing is that it has better feats than an attack you called mountain level...

So post them....oh wait. It's only feats are displacing huge amounts of sand and destroying the poles on top of LN...

and that you are in fact downplaying.

And you are in fact unable to prove your claim.

From scaling to the top 4 Espadas releases the attack‘s AP is easily above that....

Still no, but humor me with these non existence feats.

but ik you’ll appeal to ignorance...

The appeal to ignorance fallacy only applies to the one making the claim, since the burden of proof rests on them. Plus when discussing such a topics such as achievements and feats, the lack of evidence pretty much means said instance doesn't exist. So this has no place in my position. So lets see these feats.

and use a false equivalence.

Like what?

Nah you’re clearly biased. See how you keep on trying to ignore the fact that by your logic LDR is easily above mountain level?

But it's not because LDR didn't even do anything aside from destroy the pillars and shift sand dunes. Atleast Chastefoil blew off a mountain top from past the horizon.

Plus the only one ignoring anything is you. You said LDR is multi-mountain level, a stupid claim you have yet to prove...and tried to assert that the actual multi-mountain attack is above that. All of your posts after the initial one were distraction created to take away from this fact, and chances are your next one is.

Fraggor>>>LDR>>>Spirit spear by scaling and feats.

Now that I have this confirmation, post the mountain level feats from Lanza.

Azureus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ecoblitz said:

@faradaysloth: I’d like you to show me ON PANEL said attack island busting then? Or show the attack being island level ON PANEL. Lol this should be fun. Fraggor by feats is mountain level to multi mountain at best. That’s enough to damage Dangai Ichi

No Caption Provided

Now may I see these MHS+ and Multi-Mountain ON PANEL feats for DK Mel...

How is that island level?

AbigorGodofWar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Ichigo low diffs

LeoTheGreatest

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#109  Edited By LeoTheGreatest
@azureus said:

@leothegreatest:

Yeah, it's definitely over 100 metres. It shoots past the horizon.

Yup but the distance between the blast and the small mountain tops isn't though.

But it's not because LDR didn't even do anything aside from destroy the pillars and shift sand dunes. Atleast Chastefoil blew off a mountain top from past the horizon.

LDR destroyed those pillars from 100s miles away. Stop pretending it's not better than blowing off small mountain tops from this distance.

No Caption Provided

For the nth time, saying something false again and again doesn't make it true. Now if you're done with the red herrings, you wanna address the fact that this entire point revolves a strawman?

Yeah yeah you complain about not directly saying it but then you say this:

So post them....oh wait. It's only feats are displacing huge amounts of sand and destroying the poles on top of LN...

Still no, but humor me with these non existence feats.

The appeal to ignorance fallacy only applies to the one making the claim, since the burden of proof rests on them. Plus when discussing such a topics such as achievements and feats, the lack of evidence pretty much means said instance doesn't exist. So this has no place in my position. So lets see these feats.

Like what?

Plus the only one ignoring anything is you. You said LDR is multi-mountain level, a stupid claim you have yet to prove...and tried to assert that the actual multi-mountain attack is above that. All of your posts after the initial one were distraction created to take away from this fact, and chances are your next one is.

I'll try to make this short and to the point.

I will make the claim that LDR is easily island+ level in AP because the top Espada can easily destroy Las Noches an island level construct and the appeal to ignorance you will use is that "Las Noches was never actually destroyed" ignoring the ridiculous amount of evidence.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

The false equivalence you will use is "Gran Rey Ceros were also said to be able to destroy Las Noches but Grimmjow wasn't able to do it."

The reasoning why that's a false analogy is because the release is obviously more emphasized from the fact it was a rule strictly given to the top 4 and Ulquiorra went as far as to going above the canopy to transform.

Even then Gran Rey was still said to be dangerous to use by the 3rd Espada Hallibel.

No Caption Provided

ourmanuel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Calling Lanza anything less than multi-mountain is plain denial and lowball.

Inb4 muh “tsar bomba can’t destroy Mount Everest”.

Azureus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#111  Edited By Azureus

@leothegreatest:

Yup....

All I need to see.

but the distance between the blast and the small mountain tops isn't though.

Sure it is.

LDR destroyed those pillars from 100s miles away.

Why is that even close to mountain level let alone multi-mountain like you said before?

Stop pretending it's not better than blowing off small mountain tops from this distance.

But it isn't though...

No Caption Provided

LDR has nothing on that.

Yeah yeah you complain about not directly saying it...

Correction: I didn't say it at all. Indirectly or directly.

but then you say this:

So where did I directly or indirectly call LDR sand level?

I'll try to make this short and to the point.

I already know the point you're making so I don't need you to make it again, I'm only waiting for these alleged feats.

I will make the claim that LDR is easily island+ level in AP because the top Espada can easily destroy Las Noches an island level construct...

The first problem is that the claim that the top 4 Espada can destroy the fortress is not an AP claim. It's strictly DC as AP involves damage capable of destroying said thing, but without all the AoE.

The second problem, is that the statement has no backing.

The third problem is that in the same breath, Ulquiorra said the a GRC would do the same to LN. Nothing occured to the fortress.

The fourth and final problem is that LDR has no feats to even put it on that level. There's nothing to even suggest that even in AP, it's that strong.

and the appeal to ignorance...

The burden of proof isn't on me, so I can't be commiting this fallacy.

you will use is that "Las Noches was never actually destroyed" ignoring the ridiculous amount of evidence.

The only evidence you gave was a statement that isn't backed by feats and that's not much to go on.

The false equivalence you will use is "Gran Rey Ceros were also said to be able to destroy Las Noches but Grimmjow wasn't able to do it."

That's not a false equivalence, Ulquiourra explictly said that the Espada were not allowed to use GRC within the canopy of Las Noches in the same sentence where he said the Top 4 Espada couldn't release their Zanpakuto's within LN. You are treating it like 2 different statements when it is infact only one.

The only logical fallacy here, Leo is committed by you. This is known as the fallacy of incomplete evidence. Stop Cherry Picking.

The reasoning why that's a false analogy...

It's not. Your own scans shit on you.

is because the release is obviously more emphasized from the fact it was a rule strictly given to the top 4...

What the fuck are you going on about? It was a rule given to the top 4 alone because it was ONLY they that could allegedly destroy it based on Ulquoirra's words. There's nothing that's more emphasized here. Where even is the emphasis, Leo?

and Ulquiorra went as far as to going above the canopy to transform.

So in other words, you have nothing to assert your claim other than this.

Even then Gran Rey was still said to be dangerous to use by the 3rd Espada Hallibel.

And yet we still don't have our island level feats.

@ourmanuel:

Calling Lanza anything less than multi-mountain is plain denial and lowball.

Inb4 muh “tsar bomba can’t destroy Mount Everest”.

I was wondering when you are going to pop up. Remember when I thrashed you and Leo on THIS very topic here?

Regardless...Lanza isn't mountain level. But as I told your pal, humor me with these non existent feats.

LeoTheGreatest

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#112  Edited By LeoTheGreatest

All I need to see.

Sure it is.

Nope.

Why is that even close to mountain level let alone multi-mountain like you said before?

Since you call this mountain level.

No Caption Provided

Correction: I didn't say it at all. Indirectly or directly.

So where did I directly or indirectly call LDR sand level?

I already told you i don't care for excuses.

I already know the point you're making so I don't need you to make it again, I'm only waiting for these alleged feats.

No. I knew you were going to claim all of these things which is why i countered them before you even said them, but as expected you're going to continue being in denial.

The first problem is that the claim that the top 4 Espada can destroy the fortress is not an AP claim. It's strictly DC as AP involves damage capable of destroying said thing, but without all the AoE.

Huh? My claim is that LDR obviously has AP above the Releases.

The second problem, is that the statement has no backing.

Stop lying.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

I'll reiterate, the release is obviously more emphasized from the fact it was a rule strictly given to the top 4 and Ulquiorra went as far as to going above the canopy to transform.

The fourth and final problem is that LDR has no feats to even put it on that level. There's nothing to even suggest that even in AP, it's that strong.

By you're own logic it's easily above mountain level for destroying massive pillars from hundreds of miles away.

The burden of proof isn't on me, so I can't be commiting this fallacy.

The only evidence you gave was a statement that isn't backed by feats and that's not much to go on.

You're in fact appealing to ignorance. You're ignoring the author and are just saying it's not valid because Las Noches wasn't destroyed.

That's not a false equivalence, Ulquiourra explictly said that the Espada were not allowed to use GRC within the canopy of Las Noches in the same sentence where he said the Top 4 Espada couldn't release their Zanpakuto's within LN. You are treating it like 2 different statements when it is infact only one.

The only logical fallacy here, Leo is committed by you. This is known as the fallacy of incomplete evidence. Stop Cherry Picking.

How am i cherry picking the author placed one of these statements above the other and it's his story.

It's not. Your own scans shit on you.

They shit on you azureus

What the fuck are you going on about? It was a rule given to the top 4 alone because it was ONLY they that could allegedly destroy it based on Ulquoirra's words. There's nothing that's more emphasized here. Where even is the emphasis, Leo?

Again stop lying.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

You never thrashed anyone what you continue to do is be disgustingly disingenuous against whatever series you like less and it's pathetic.

Azureus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@leothegreatest:

Since you call this mountain level.

So you don't have a reason why. Got it. Moving on...

I already told you i don't care for excuses.

Oh you can't do this one either. No surprise.

No. I knew you were going to claim all of these things which is why i countered them before you even said them...

No, you mean you just incorrectly rattled off a bunch of logical fallacies and just posted what I would say beforehand because I already said it before. As for actual counters...you never bothered to say how they're wrong. But humor me more.

but as expected you're going to continue being in denial.

So is there an actual point or argument coming up?

Huh? My claim is that LDR obviously has AP above the Releases.

That's still just headcanon. No proof.

Stop lying.

So still no backing. Just the same statement, but with no feats.

I'll reiterate, the release is obviously more emphasized from the fact it was a rule strictly given to the top 4...

There is no extra emphasis, it was given to only the top 4 because it's their releases that were allegedly that powerful. But as I asked already...where is the extra emphasis.

and Ulquiorra went as far as to going above the canopy to transform.

Which is about as valid as Juubito and Sensui being planet level. So proves nothing.

By your* own logic it's easily above mountain level for destroying massive pillars from hundreds of miles away.

The pillars weren't massive, and what was my logic?

You're in fact appealing to ignorance.

You're infact clueless about what an appeal to ignorance is.

You're ignoring the author...unreliable character made statement that has no action to back it.

Indeed I am.

and are just saying it's not valid because Las Noches wasn't destroyed.

That's not quite true. I'm saying it's not true because the statement made was not valid and has no feats backing it on top of that. You've been on this site long enough to know that such statements aren't taken seriously. The fanboy in you just can't accept that though.

Las Noches not being destroyed is barely crumb of what's wrong with the claim. It by itself proves nothing.

How am i cherry picking

If you can read properly I already said how. But again, you are being dishonest and are trying to separate the examples and trying to put one above the other. The truth is, it was a single statement altogether. Furthermore, there's nothing placing one statement above the other you're just grasping at straws. The top 4 Espada not being able to transform beneath the canopy under Aizen's orders is not extra emphasis. If you think otherwise, I'm sure you'll tell me how that works.

the author placed one of these statements above the other and it's his story.

No, no. An exclusive rule is not emphasis. Here I'll make it easy for you:

"Two things are forbidden. The first is the Gran Rey Cero, which only the Espada employ. And the other is...The release by Espadas...Beyond 4. Both are...So powerful that they could destroy Las Noches itself."

Now highlight the emphasis in this direct quote.

They shit on you azureus

We both know that's not trueee.

Again stop lying.

And still no proof for anything. Don't you feel weird arguing dumb and outrageous claims, but not having any evidence. Surely, it gets old at some point, right?

You never thrashed anyone...

Denial is the first step to acceptance, my friend.

what you continue to do is be disgustingly disingenuous...

If the liar thinks I'm disingenuous I must be doing something right.

against whatever series you like less and it's pathetic.

This sounds a lot like you though. Stop projecting.

LeoTheGreatest

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#114  Edited By LeoTheGreatest

@azureus said:

@leothegreatest:

So you don't have a reason why. Got it. Moving on...

So you're going to keep pretending it's not better than the little feat you call mountain level?

No, you mean you just incorrectly rattled off a bunch of logical fallacies and just posted what I would say beforehand because I already said it before. As for actual counters...you never bothered to say how they're wrong. But humor me more.

No. You're just being a liar as usual you understand all these arguments and why you've been shut down but are remaining ignorant.

That's still just headcanon. No proof.

This is adorable. You'd have to be brain dead to not understand why something someone can do in a weaker form by simply transforming can be easily replicated in AP in a stronger form. Just stop, anyone with basic deductive skills can see your argument mainly consist of being disingenuous.

There is no extra emphasis, it was given to only the top 4 because it's their releases that were allegedly that powerful. But as I asked already...where is the extra emphasis.

This is getting boring.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Which is about as valid as Juubito and Sensui being planet level. So proves nothing.

Aw this is cute.

The pillars weren't massive, and what was my logic?

Oh they were and don't make me repeat myself.

You're infact clueless about what an appeal to ignorance is.

No you're being willfully ignorant.

You're ignoring the author...unreliable character made statement that has no action to back it.

Indeed I am.

Is this really the best you can do? I say you're ignoring the author and you cross that out and say "an unreliable character made a statement that has no backing"? Pathetic.

That's not quite true. I'm saying it's not true because the statement made was not valid and has no feats backing it on top of that. You've been on this site long enough to know that such statements aren't taken seriously. The fanboy in you just can't accept that though.

Las Noches not being destroyed is barely crumb of what's wrong with the claim. It by itself proves nothing.

Nope the fact that it wasn't destroyed is what your little argument hinges on, don't lie. I wonder how you'd horribly downplay the feat if it was actually destroyed.

If you can read properly I already said how. But again, you are being dishonest and are trying to separate the examples and trying to put one above the other. The truth is, it was a single statement altogether. Furthermore, there's nothing placing one statement above the other you're just grasping at straws. The top 4 Espada not being able to transform beneath the canopy under Aizen's orders is not extra emphasis. If you think otherwise, I'm sure you'll tell me how that works.
Don't make me repeat myself part, i don't care. You're trolling at this point an honest person would've admitted it.

No, no. An exclusive rule is not emphasis. Here I'll make it easy for you:

"Two things are forbidden. The first is the Gran Rey Cero, which only the Espada employ. And the other is...The release by Espadas...Beyond 4. Both are...So powerful that they could destroy Las Noches itself."

Now highlight the emphasis in this direct quote.

The releases are set for a specific number of espada putting more emphasis on it and Ulquiorra even went above the canopy as an arrancar was talking about the Espada's might I'm not repeating myself again.

We both know that's not trueee.

Nope we know they don't shit on me.

And still no proof for anything. Don't you feel weird arguing dumb and outrageous claims, but not having any evidence. Surely, it gets old at some point, right?

Aw this cute part 2.

Denial is the first step to acceptance, my friend.

Yup you're seemingly taking your time with that step.

If the liar thinks I'm disingenuous I must be doing something right.

You're not actually insane enough to believe no one can see you're being disingenuous right? You've been beat and the only thing you can do is continue to be in a state of denial and use use word play.

This sounds a lot like you though. Stop projecting.

No Azi i don't ever have to disgustingly downplay the series i'm arguing against.

SevenDeadlyGOD

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#115  Edited By SevenDeadlyGOD

Mel still utterly stomps.

Fodder characters like Galand are already in the speed tiers of the top tiers and current Mel should be as fast and if not faster than EOS Ichigo (SOL-FTL).

ourmanuel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I wanna respond to Az, but I can already see the flame war coming.

Azureus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@leothegreatest:

So you're going to keep pretending it's not better than the little feat you call mountain level?

So you're going to keep pretending that it isn't? I get that you can talk and form claims. Now gather evidence.

No. You're just being a liar as usual you understand all these arguments and why you've been shut down but are remaining ignorant.

I understand how stupid these arguments are. Glad to see accusations are all you have. Next.

This is adorable. You'd have to be brain dead to not understand why something someone can do in a weaker form by simply transforming can be easily replicated in AP in a stronger form.

The problem is they can't destroy LN by simply transforming so this idea is already done from the get-go. Turns out dumb ideas aren't hard to counter, all I have to do is ask for proof, and it flops.

Just stop, anyone with basic deductive skills can see your argument mainly consist of being disingenuous.

Anyone watching is probably laughing at the tremendous lack of supporting evidence on your part. Sorry, resureccion or the GRC isn't island level and this is verified by on panel demonstrations.

This is getting boring.

So you don't have any emphasis. Good to know.

Aw this is cute.

Oh they were and don't make me repeat myself.

No you're being willfully ignorant.

I take it that an argument is going to pop up somewhere in this conversation...right?

Is this really the best you can do?

This question applies to you more than it does me.

I say you're ignoring the author and you cross that out and say "an unreliable character made a statement that has no backing"? Pathetic.

Well I'm not going to take arguments I've pooped on already seriously by replying to them in length twice in the same post. Surely you don't think I would. Also, quotations are used for direct quotes...not paraphrasing.

Nope the fact that it wasn't destroyed is what your little argument hinges on, don't lie.

You're welcome to take a screenshot of any of my posts thus far and show us being the case.

I wonder how you'd horribly downplay the feat if it was actually destroyed.'

What feat? There is an existing feat for this? Mind posting it then?

Don't make me repeat myself part, i don't care.

I don't want to hear a restatement of your crackhead assertions. I want proof.

You're trolling at this point an honest person would've admitted it.

This reply is more accusations against than anything else. I really got you salted haven't I?

The releases are set for a specific number of espada putting more emphasis on it...

That just means that Espada 4 and up are exceptionally strong. For the nth time, how is that more emphasis? I don't need a restatement.

and Ulquiorra even went above the canopy as an arrancar was talking about the Espada's might I'm not repeating myself again.

No where in the quote did you point out any emphasis. You instead just provided a restatement...despite you having said repeatedly you don't want to. My request this entire time was for you to show me this emphasis...instead, I'm hit with the same scans that contain no emphasis or showing where the added emphasis is and a restatement of the claim with no explanation.

You're just repeating yourself because there is no substance beyond the words.

Nope we know they don't shit on me.

Not on you, but your dumb claims.

Aw this cute part 2.

Some odd standards you got then.

Yup you're seemingly taking your time with that step.

Well with the stupid claims you bring foward you expect me to accept them? Stop joking, bud.

You're not actually insane enough to believe no one can see you're being disingenuous right?

Don't worry, I know you and your boyfriend Manny, can see it, but only because you're on that herb. That good good.

You've been beat...

You've spent more time calling me a liar and throwing accusations than you've done to support your crackhead claims. With all that being said and done....

You can't fault me for not taking this discussion seriously. You've provided no evidence for your claims.
You can't fault me for not taking this discussion seriously. You've provided no evidence for your claims.

and the only thing you can do is continue to be in a state of denial...

In the absence of supporting evidence for your claim, that's all I can do.

and use use word play.

Is that what you call common sense? Damn bro. Tuff.

No Azi i don't ever have to disgustingly downplay the series i'm arguing against.

That's right, you don't ever have to, but you do anyway. Furthermore you don't only downplay the series you argue against, you disgustingly wank the series you are arguing for in addition to many logical fallacies that you then proceed to false accuse others for committing.

SevenDeadlyGOD

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Yeah Demon King Mel definitely curbs now.

alextheboss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#119  Edited By alextheboss

Demon King wins low difficulty, only Yhwach has a real chance of beating him.

FaradaySloth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

DK only has a chance because of hax, however, he got a nice multi-mountain level tornado feat.

GXrevs06

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#121  Edited By GXrevs06

I am not gonna lie but DK Mel has been pretty underwhelming so far. He hasn't really done anything other than create some wind and is now being pressured by Ban and hurt by Emotions Mel. Was expecting multi mountain t country level showings

SevenDeadlyGOD

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@gxrevs06: I mean that 'wind' just wiped Camelot off the map and dwarfed the mountains around it and this was all done passively with utterly 0 effort.

That's pretty impressive, it beats out the Multi-mountain+-island level red demon feat

GXrevs06

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@gxrevs06: I mean that 'wind' just wiped Camelot off the map and dwarfed the mountains around it and this was all done passively with utterly 0 effort.

That's pretty impressive, it beats out the Multi-mountain+-island level red demon feat

It just didn't seem that impressive to me. We've seen attacks on that scale before.

WorldofRuin6

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

DK still low diffs. His stats(bar MAYBE speed) are already on par with Ichigo. Adding his ten various forms of hax definitely tips the scales in his favor. I mean he literally stomped the other sins and Mael minus Ban without even trying. The only person in Bleach that is possibly beating DK is Yhwach.

SevenDeadlyGOD

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@gxrevs06: The fact that it was done passively makes it impressive IMO, DK Mel just standing there is out putting visually island level DC

LeoTheGreatest

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#126  Edited By LeoTheGreatest

@azureus:

your crackhead assertions

Again projecting your drug problems onto me? Seriously if the people in your life aren't there for you then seek further help, Azi.

Is that what you call common sense? Damn bro. Tuff.

Denial is common sense for you? "Good to know".

Anyways, since you'll continue to deny that LDR meets and surpasses your criteria for a mountain level feat based on what you said for the Spirit Spear feat let's compare it to a feat you said is "easily above island level".

No Caption Provided

Not only did you say this feat;

No Caption Provided

was Island level but when someone brought up that it never destroyed anything you ridiculed that claim and again emphasized your previous point.

No Caption Provided

Now if you strongly believe that that feat meets the criteria to be "easily above island level" then logically Lanza de Relempago which not only displaced an amount of sand that completely dwarfs turtle island but also displaced said sand for Hundreds of miles would at very least be "easily above island level". (Sand weighs more than water btw).

No Caption Provided

SkySanji

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Forget DK, Ban stomps

alextheboss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@skysanji: Well at this point Ban and the Demon King are around the same level. But yes, both beat Ichigo at this point.

alextheboss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Godren

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Them beating EOS Ichigo? y'all need to honestly stop this.

FaradaySloth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@leothegreatest: What do you think now with the Demon King's new feat?

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Didn't this just erase Camelot though? I believe it's Multi-Mountain AoE but it doesn't seem that visually impressive enough to defeat Ichigo considering he was at the epicenter of Yhwach engulfing the Sereitei.

Either way, I think we finally have a DC Feat that surpasses Danafor and Gloxinia's spirit spear...finally.

alextheboss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@faradaysloth: Camelot was complete engulfed, but there is nothing indicating that was the limit of the attack. Looking at how tiny the hills are around it, it looks like it would dwarf even mountains. Plus that isn't a one and done attack, it's a continuous storm, and it was done casually. I'm not saying it's enough to beat Yhwach, but I think it should be enough to beat Ichigo, who was knocked around by Yhwach, and needed assistance to really don anything. Plus I don't think Ichigo has a way to get around "the Ruler".

Zuriel-el

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Lanza is multi mountain now?

0o

On topic Meliodas wins.

LeoTheGreatest

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#134  Edited By LeoTheGreatest

@alextheboss said:

@leothegreatest: What do you think now with the Demon King's new feat?

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

It's DC isn't impressive when compared to attacks Ichigo has tanked in weaker forms and the storms environment isn't going to bother Ichigo who's been able to stay in Tenjirou's waters for hours as if it was nothing in an infinitely weaker form.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

I don't think Ichigo has a way to get around "the Ruler".

• It doesn't work on physical attacks.
  • It only works on magic and Reiatsu and Magic weren't equalized.
  • It would have to have a limit regardless.

Ichigo can still oneshot with a swing of Zangetsu or a Getsuga.

alextheboss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@leothegreatest:

It's DC isn't impressive when compared to attacks Ichigo has tanked in weaker forms

based off of visuals it looks bigger than any blast Ichigo tanked, though you could argue ichigo has tanked attacks that scale better.

and the storms environment isn't going to bother Ichigo who's been able to stay in Tenjirou's waters for hours as if it was nothing in an infinitely weaker form.

I'm pretty sure purgatory is far worse than that water.

LeoTheGreatest

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#136  Edited By LeoTheGreatest

@alextheboss said:

@leothegreatest:

based off of visuals it looks bigger than any blast Ichigo tanked, though you could argue ichigo has tanked attacks that scale better.

It's not bigger than LDR which Ichigo nulled with his bare hand and certainly not more potent than the attacks he's tanked.

I'm pretty sure purgatory is far worse than that water.

Not based on showings. What you see in those scans is what the waters did to beings with clothes specifically made for the waters. They heal to the point you rot away and an infinitely weaker ichigo stayed in them unbothered

FaradaySloth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@alextheboss: yeah The Ruler alone makes me believe Ichigo would lose. Honestly that ability is the perfect counter for any city-island level brick

Undre

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

HitTheAssasin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#139  Edited By HitTheAssasin

Ichio has no feats against poison as far as I now, so that storm from last Chapter should do him in.

LeoTheGreatest

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#140  Edited By LeoTheGreatest

@hittheassasin:

Tenjirou's waters are essentially poison.

Ichigo might not even notice the storm.

Undre

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

HitTheAssasin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@undre: @leothegreatest: Tenjurou's waters are highly condensed healing energy/reiatsu, which isn't at all the same as poison.

alextheboss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@undre: He created a poison/death storm that wiped away at least a city, that was so strong it would have killed everyone there except Ban and the Demon King if they didn’t shield themselves. He also has the feat of stomping Mael, who one shot the original demon, who was beating peak Escanor, who is stronger than the version of Escanor that tanked Galan’s slash that split hills in the distance. He also casually broke the perfect cube, which even assault mode Meliodas and Escanor didn’t do.

LeoTheGreatest

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#144  Edited By LeoTheGreatest

@hittheassasin:

Its excessive healing to the point it rots you apart. It fits the description just fine.

LeoTheGreatest

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@alextheboss: yeah The Ruler alone makes me believe Ichigo would lose. Honestly that ability is the perfect counter for any city-island level brick

Merlin already said it only works on magic attacks and Ban confirmed that.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

It's only a perfect counter to magic users

ourmanuel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@hittheassasin:

Its excessive healing to the point it rots you apart. It fits the description.

Very hard to pass Tenjirou’s waters off as “poisoning”, though I guess it has similar effects in a way.

FaradaySloth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@leothegreatest: huh, didn’t see that, if so, then ichigo should then body physically then, just make sure he won’t do a Getsuga Tenshou

LeoTheGreatest

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#148  Edited By LeoTheGreatest

@ourmanuel said:
@leothegreatest said:

@hittheassasin:

Its excessive healing to the point it rots you apart. It fits the description.

Very hard to pass Tenjirou’s waters off as “poisoning”, though I guess it has similar effects in a way.

Eh, it fits the description perfectly.

@faradaysloth said:

@leothegreatest: huh, didn’t see that, if so, then ichigo should then body physically then, just make sure he won’t do a Getsuga Tenshou

Reiatsu and magic weren't equalized so getsugas are fair game and it'd have to have a limit regardless.

alextheboss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@leothegreatest: @faradaysloth: I'm pretty sure that's an entirely different power. Magic attacks just don't work on the demon king, just like they don't work on Zeldris, but the Ruler converts all damage into strength.

SevenDeadlyGOD

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#150  Edited By SevenDeadlyGOD

Mel still curbs and lol at Ichigo being physically superior.

Double LOL at Ichigo's Reiatsu doing anything to Mel or even higher than Mel when his power in a fodder form literally blotted out the sky

No Caption Provided

@leothegreatest Feats for Getsuga?