#51 Posted by ichigoSOLOLORD (125 posts) - - Show Bio

ichigo wins still

#52 Edited by LuciferMornin (19 posts) - - Show Bio

@rikuyamaha said:

damn, theses arguments tho lmao. i wanna see the CAV between the two. but real quick.

ichigo is confirmed universe level(When?) when he matched yhwach reitsu(you mean where yhwach was literally trolling ichigo and destroyed his bankai in a instant?) and traded blows with him, yhwach was confirmed to destroy all 3 dimensions which have galaxies in them so he is universe level(Damn, cant argue with that kind of logic. that must put naruto and sasuke on multiuniversal level since they beat kaguya which created six dimensions in a instant) and possibly multiverse. no one can debunk lollll(Yep, lol indeed)@ichigosololord

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Btw mel ragdolls.

#53 Posted by ichigoSOLOLORD (125 posts) - - Show Bio

@lucifermornin: bruh, you clearly havent read the manga.

ichigo destroyed fullbringer yukos dimension

No Caption Provided

and dimensions are pockets of infinite space and time.

and he matched yhwach who is confirmed universal

#54 Posted by ichigoSOLOLORD (125 posts) - - Show Bio

and aizen is 5-D confirmed based on canon.

kubo intended these characters to be unvierse llevel confirmed

No Caption Provided

#55 Posted by SevenDeadlyGOD (196 posts) - - Show Bio

@ichigosololord: lol ur on, i'm making the thread now and i'll tag everyone to watch me whup ur wanking ass

mel bolos

#56 Posted by LuciferMornin (19 posts) - - Show Bio
#57 Posted by ichigoSOLOLORD (125 posts) - - Show Bio

@lucifermornin: what the? It's literally stated that Aizen exists on a higher plane, it's on panel evidence

#58 Posted by LuciferMornin (19 posts) - - Show Bio
#59 Posted by ichigoSOLOLORD (125 posts) - - Show Bio

@lucifermornin: aizen at that point was the strongest opponent in the story,there is nothing to contradict him being that strong

#60 Posted by GXrevs06 (4575 posts) - - Show Bio

`Mel puts him in a body bag

#61 Posted by LuciferMornin (19 posts) - - Show Bio

@ichigosololord: Prove other than a statement that he was on another plane though. Btw his name is Yukio and Jackie destroyed the pocket dimension.

#62 Posted by ichigoSOLOLORD (125 posts) - - Show Bio

@lucifermornin: jackie didn't destroy yukio's dimension lol, it was ichigo going bankai.

#63 Posted by LuciferMornin (19 posts) - - Show Bio

@lucifermornin: jackie didn't destroy yukio's dimension lol, it was ichigo going bankai.

Jackie getting beat caused Yukio's dimension to fold on itself.

#64 Posted by SkySanji (4582 posts) - - Show Bio

Meliodas stomps even harder now

#65 Posted by diydeath (2461 posts) - - Show Bio

@hittheassasin: No need to wait. Hill level lightning speed Ichigo has nothing on MFTL Island buster DKM.

/s

#66 Edited by FaradaySloth (9243 posts) - - Show Bio

>Mel comes out

>Trashes fodder that are fodder to Ichigo

>Breaks Perfect Cube which doesn't have feats suggesting it couldn't break with Bleach top tiers.

"Well, I'll just say Mel stomps cus I'm clearly not biased at all."

Avatar image for man_of_miracles
#67 Posted by Man_of_Miracles (3551 posts) - - Show Bio

Mel doesn't have the feats yet. Need to wait a few chapters.

#68 Posted by diydeath (2461 posts) - - Show Bio

@man_of_miracles: Mel doesnt need feats, he has the power of CV Hype which transcends dimensional barriers and all rationality.

#69 Posted by SevenDeadlyGOD (196 posts) - - Show Bio

Mel still solos the verse

#70 Edited by ovy7 (2907 posts) - - Show Bio

DK Mel destroyed PC and one-shotted The Lord of Leftovers. That a better feat than anything in Bleach, from a hollow destroying a wall, to the Soul King creating 3 multi-planetary dimensions.

#71 Posted by Sungsam (3209 posts) - - Show Bio

Bleach is entering Multiversal and Higher Dimensional levels now? What the hell?

#72 Posted by ElderElijah190 (2035 posts) - - Show Bio

Mel one-shot the verse in a Mismatch.

Also,i can't believe ichigo is being wanked to universal level. Oh God,why do shit like this happen lol. Y'all bleachtards would be lucky if ichigo gets to be hill level smh.

#73 Edited by Jko1 (3028 posts) - - Show Bio

@elderelijah190 said:

Mel one-shot the verse in a Mismatch.

Also,i can't believe ichigo is being wanked to universal level. Oh God,why do shit like this happen lol. Y'all bleachtards would be lucky if ichigo gets to be hill level smh.

Are you trolling? There's no way in hell Mel can solo Bleach wtf. Also, hill level Ichigo? Really?

#74 Posted by Man_of_Miracles (3551 posts) - - Show Bio

@diydeath: Lol

In all seriousness Mel might be able to win this after he gets feats but for now he can't.

Too many people are commenting on a near fearless character.

#75 Posted by Aristeaus (1025 posts) - - Show Bio

DK Mel isn't even Mel. All these people talking about these feats that cannot be attributed to Meliodas or DK at this point. He's done nothing of note yet.

@ovy7 said:

DK Mel destroyed PC and one-shotted The Lord of Leftovers. That a better feat than anything in Bleach, from a hollow destroying a wall, to the Soul King creating 3 multi-planetary dimensions.

Destroying perfect cube actually hurts a lot of NNT arguments. A lot of them are nearly NLF, but now we have a clear example of physicals > PC.

I have been of the opinion that NNT is going to dwarf bleach and naruto soon, given how many powerups we see nearly every few chapters. But its not quite there yet.

Sad truth is that big bads are almost always poorly written. There is no real reason that DK Mel ( even without commandments and/or ruler ) should even be remotely challenged by Human Ban. We will have to see how this whole thing shakes up.

#76 Posted by Yray (477 posts) - - Show Bio

.the wank is unstoppable

#77 Posted by EcoBlitz (4872 posts) - - Show Bio

@faradaysloth: lol PC no sold a Full countered Cruel sun. That’s already above multi mountain level which by default is enough to damage true shikai ichigo if he’s at dangai levels.

#78 Posted by TourneyMaster (1527 posts) - - Show Bio

Mel mid diffilculty

#79 Posted by Man_of_Miracles (3551 posts) - - Show Bio

@Aristeaus: DK Mel destroying PC doesn't hurt NNT arguments. No one worth their salt would have argued that PC is truly unbreakable because as you pointed out that's an NLF. PC has been built up so much it had to be broken at some point.

We already know that PC is at least multi mountain level for containing the fight between Escanor and AM Mel.

DK Mel broke it casually. Meaning his casual physicals are multi mountain.

#80 Posted by FaradaySloth (9243 posts) - - Show Bio

@ecoblitz said:

@faradaysloth: lol PC no sold a Full countered Cruel sun. That’s already above multi mountain level which by default is enough to damage true shikai ichigo if he’s at dangai levels.

Crazy how Ichigo at a grievously injured state still survived an Island level attack then...

#81 Posted by Aristeaus (1025 posts) - - Show Bio

@Aristeaus: DK Mel destroying PC doesn't hurt NNT arguments. No one worth their salt would have argued that PC is truly unbreakable because as you pointed out that's an NLF. PC has been built up so much it had to be broken at some point.

We already know that PC is at least multi mountain level for containing the fight between Escanor and AM Mel.

DK Mel broke it casually. Meaning his casual physicals are multi mountain.

Oh, well, they do... like all the time. lol

She had Two PC's up at once, and had been through quite a bit prior. There is no telling how much power she had left at that point. Even King stated specifically that his magic is at its limit. I would strongly contest the insinuation that DK Mel breaking PC scales to the Escanor/Mel fight. Cruel sun was never "Multi Mountain". It was Lake at best. Doubling that via FC you might get Mountain level, but not multi.

It also opens up the conversation on how Dangai Ichigo broke Time and Space Warping Kido with physicals, effortlessly. Its a bad argument to bring up, because Ichigo scales higher by essentially the same metric, and its a much weaker version of Ichigo.

Right now DK Mel has no real feats other then PC Breaking. I get the feeling that DK Mel might beat Ichigo in my heart, but chances are Ban fights him until Mel gets his body back and we never really get to see enough of him to make a strong enough case. As I said before, there is no real reason why Ban should even be able to compete even theoretically. But DK Mel can't really "win" either. Its a really bad spot to be in writing wise. If what I predict comes to be true, DK Mel is just a fleeting version of True Form Mel that we will end up using in our battles. It would be like arguing Ginyu Goku vs X. Sure, he had Goku for a time, but thats not really what we care about. :-P

#82 Edited by Man_of_Miracles (3551 posts) - - Show Bio

@Aristeaus: Ok a few things here.

1) Gloxinia was mountain level with basquias and a much weaker Mel literally no sold that attack to the face. The version of Mel and Escanor thay fought are significantly above mountain level. If that's not obvious i don't really know what to say.

2) A casual Cruel Sun from a much weaker form of Escanor instantly vaporized a lake. That takes a huge amount of energy. I don't know why you are trying to use that instance as if it's a bad feat.

3) I haven't seen anyone make the claim that PC is actually unbreakable no matter what.

4) While Ichigo smacking that Kido away is impressive the Kido itself really is unquantifiable and has only two feats in the whole series. 'Warping time and space' doesn't give us much to go on at all since literally any instance of gravity warps time and space to a degree.

PC has a lot of feats that give it a distinctly quantifiable level.

Also Dangai Ichigo = EOS Ichigo. Or so I have been told over and over by Bleach debaters so they can scale Dangai to EOS.

I don't want to speculate on the Ban DK Mel fight because it hasn't happened.

#83 Posted by Helloman (29710 posts) - - Show Bio

Mel wins.

#84 Posted by EcoBlitz (4872 posts) - - Show Bio

@faradaysloth: I’d like you to show me ON PANEL said attack island busting then? Or show the attack being island level ON PANEL. Lol this should be fun. Fraggor by feats is mountain level to multi mountain at best. That’s enough to damage Dangai Ichi

#85 Posted by ourmanuel (11384 posts) - - Show Bio

Dafuq is going on in here?

#86 Posted by LeoTheGreatest (4571 posts) - - Show Bio

Love when people ignore that Aizens Fraggor is massively above Ulquiorras Lanza which is at worst Multi-mountain level.

#87 Posted by Azureus (2584 posts) - - Show Bio

Love when people ignore that Aizen's fragor itself was Multi-mountain and it was massively above Lanza who's only feats were displacing 10s of thousands of tons of sand and destroying stone pillars.

#88 Edited by LeoTheGreatest (4571 posts) - - Show Bio

The same person who called Gloxinia’s spirit spear mountain level becuase it can blow off small mountain tops from a few dozen meters away is calling Ulqs Lanza only sand level even though it‘s shockwave destroyed massive stone pillars from 100s of miles away.

The double standards are just comical.

Avatar image for fullmetalemprah
#89 Posted by FullMetalEmprah (4471 posts) - - Show Bio

This thread is pure entertainment. That's a tag btw if that CaV happens.

#90 Posted by EcoBlitz (4872 posts) - - Show Bio

@azureus: tbh 32k mel danafor busting feat is >Fraggor by on panel showings and even scaling.

#91 Posted by zgtfreak (1874 posts) - - Show Bio
#92 Posted by Aristeaus (1025 posts) - - Show Bio

@Aristeaus: Ok a few things here.

1) Gloxinia was mountain level with basquias and a much weaker Mel literally no sold that attack to the face. The version of Mel and Escanor thay fought are significantly above mountain level. If that's not obvious i don't really know what to say.

2) A casual Cruel Sun from a much weaker form of Escanor instantly vaporized a lake. That takes a huge amount of energy. I don't know why you are trying to use that instance as if it's a bad feat.

3) I haven't seen anyone make the claim that PC is actually unbreakable no matter what.

4) While Ichigo smacking that Kido away is impressive the Kido itself really is unquantifiable and has only two feats in the whole series. 'Warping time and space' doesn't give us much to go on at all since literally any instance of gravity warps time and space to a degree.

PC has a lot of feats that give it a distinctly quantifiable level.

Also Dangai Ichigo = EOS Ichigo. Or so I have been told over and over by Bleach debaters so they can scale Dangai to EOS.

I don't want to speculate on the Ban DK Mel fight because it hasn't happened.

1: I never claimed that Mel did not have Mountain level DC?

2: No. It actually doesn't. Lets say the lake is 5 miles across and 1.5 meters deep. Thats roughly 29.5 meters cubed of water. 1000 liters of water per cube is 29500 liters of water. It takes 2.6 million joules of energy to vaporize 1 liter. Thats 76 Terrajoules total. Less then the Fat Man Atomic bomb dropped in 1945. Nuclear weapons today would not destroy a traditional mountain.

For comparison, Fat Man was 84-92TJ. Tsar Bomb is 210,000 TJ.

So unless the "full power" Cruel sun is more than 3000 times stronger then the one he used to vaporize that lake, its not even close to mountain level.

3: It happens all the time. Especially in the bleach vs NNT threads where people talk about soloing verses. There are a good number of people who think Merlin can solo Bleach, and PC was referenced many times upon disagreement.

4: You got that backwards. Gravity does not warp spacetime. Warps in spacetime ( Either from Mass or Acceleration ) produce gravity. Not that it changes much, as I agree there are not many instances to go on.

5: PC does have a lot of feats, but as I mentioned ( and you did not comment on ), Merlin had been through a ton prior to creating two PC's. Magic is not infinite. If a "Casual" Cruel sun is weaker then a "Full power" one, as you assert, then the same could be said for PC vs Full power PC, thus downgrading the PC Bust feat. Its quite impressive still, don't get me wrong, but you cannot assert that magic is always at a constant state and that you can have different power levels of magic abilities in the same argument.

#93 Posted by Man_of_Miracles (3551 posts) - - Show Bio

@Aristeaus:

1) Ok good.

2) 1.5 meters deep is a ridiculous lowball for the depth of a lake which drastically changes the volume. I'll get into the math later if I have to. But it was a casual cruel sun at basically his weakest level which does make a difference.

3) I have never seen this. If you could link a thread that would be great. But I doubt you will because I don't think anyone had made that claim.

4) I mean this is just false buddy. Study a bit of physics. All gravitational pull warps space and time to a degree. Honestly what you stated is just scientifically incorrect so I'm not sure what else to say.

5) I mean Merlin's magic power is literally called 'infinity'. I don't remember any point that her perfect cube has failed under any circumstance or amount of time.

But if it's stated then maybe it wasn't a full powered PC.

#94 Posted by Aristeaus (1025 posts) - - Show Bio

@Aristeaus:

1) Ok good.

2) 1.5 meters deep is a ridiculous lowball for the depth of a lake which drastically changes the volume. I'll get into the math later if I have to. But it was a casual cruel sun at basically his weakest level which does make a difference.

3) I have never seen this. If you could link a thread that would be great. But I doubt you will because I don't think anyone had made that claim.

4) I mean this is just false buddy. Study a bit of physics. All gravitational pull warps space and time to a degree. Honestly what you stated is just scientifically incorrect so I'm not sure what else to say.

5) I mean Merlin's magic power is literally called 'infinity'. I don't remember any point that her perfect cube has failed under any circumstance or amount of time.

But if it's stated then maybe it wasn't a full powered PC.

2: 1.5 meters would be the average. It would clearly be deeper at the center, but this particular lake had the makings of multiple lakes/ponds that combined, especially in the after vaporization shot. Its clearly not going to be anywhere near the energy required to destroy a mountain, regardless of how you look at it.

3: Sure. Took me all of 30 seconds to find these.

https://comicvine.gamespot.com/forums/battles-7/haschwalth-bleach-vs-merlin-nnt-1985472/?page=1

https://comicvine.gamespot.com/forums/battles-7/bleach-team-vs-seven-deadly-sin-team-1980073/

https://comicvine.gamespot.com/forums/battles-7/composite-akatsuki-vs-composite-sin-nnt-1913844/?page=1

4: I have a doctorate in condensed matter physics.

Also, simple google search.

Gravity is most accurately described by the general theory of relativity (proposed by Albert Einstein in 1915) which describes gravity not as a force, but as a consequence of the curvature of spacetime caused by the uneven distribution of mass.

5: Infinity is a enchantment she can attach to her spells. It does not give her infinite energy to cast said spells, and it requires her to use Infinity, it is not automatically on.

#95 Edited by Azureus (2584 posts) - - Show Bio

@leothegreatest said:

The same person who called Gloxinia’s spirit spear mountain level becuase it can blow off small mountain tops from a few dozenmetersaway is calling Ulqs Lanza only sand level even though it‘s shockwave destroyed massive stone pillars from 100s of miles away.

The double standards are just comical.

A few dozen meters? Visibly false.

Gallery image 1Gallery image 2

I called Ulquiorra's Lanza "Sand level"? Reading comprehension Skill: 0. You need to rank up, bud.

No Caption Provided

Massive stone pillars? I don't think so.... I'd be hardpressed to even call them highrise sized.

Gallery image 1Gallery image 2Gallery image 3

The only comical aspect about this is that everything you said is wrong.

#96 Posted by Azureus (2584 posts) - - Show Bio

@ecoblitz said:

@azureus: tbh 32k mel danafor busting feat is >Fraggor by on panel showings and even scaling.

Was he actually at 32k to begin with though? This was before he even had his powers sealed and 32k wouldn't be enough to stomp Fraudrin like that.

#97 Edited by LeoTheGreatest (4571 posts) - - Show Bio

@azureus:

Yup the small mountain tops were only a few dozen meters away from the blast.

Nah, i know you didn’t say sand level but you might as well have.

Compared to any pillar in RL those are massive and easily high rise size but i don’t expect someone that called them “unstable poles” before to see that.

#98 Posted by Azureus (2584 posts) - - Show Bio

@leothegreatest:

Yup the small mountain tops were only a few dozen meters away from the blast.

A few dozen is the size of just one of those fragments...so no.

Nah, i know you didn’t say sand level but you might as well have.

Yeah, that makes no sense bud. To begin with "Sand level" doesn't even denote any range of energy yields, so I'm afraid that can't even be the case, as there's no such definition to begin with. This doesn't jusify your strawman.

Compared to any pillar in RL those are massive...

Then that's a subjective measure because there is no defined sized for a pillar.

and easily high rise size...

That's tiny high rise then, because no human sized individuals can be that big compared to it.

but i don’t expect someone that called them “unstable poles” before to see that.

They are unstable poles. But even still that feat is nowhere near even mountain level regardless of what you think. At the end of the Aizen's fragor itself is Multi-mountain by feats, and Ulquiorra's Lanza hasn't showed anything close.

#99 Posted by Zane240 (514 posts) - - Show Bio

Any stronger versions of Mel post assault mode should beat Ichigo cos am Mel can already give him a good fight

#100 Edited by Hope_w (2834 posts) - - Show Bio

@hittheassasin said:

Demon King Meliodas has barely done anything yet, waiting a few more weeks would be the prudent thing to do.

I was honestly waiting to hear your opinion of him tbh, IMO stomping the sins in that fashion after the feats they just recently presented puts him pretty high in itself. Also people are dismissing the PC feat when its practically classified a space/time hex.