Ichigo (true bankai+hos) vs Naruto (baryon mode) vs luffy (gear 5)

MorbidViews22

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

@supermanwin1875: Nah, The official anime website for boruto said isshiki is the strongest enemy they faced. Their's plenty of evidence for Isshiki being the strongest. BM is the strongest in terms of speed and power. Higher than moon lv

Avatar image for supermanwin1875
supermanwin1875

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

@supermanwin1875: Nah, The official anime website for boruto said isshiki is the strongest enemy they faced. Their's plenty of evidence for Isshiki being the strongest. BM is the strongest in terms of speed and power. Higher than moon lv

except there isn't, no evidence is shown

isshiki is the strongest enemy in boruto, nothing else

same adult fodder naruto was physically matching fused momoshiki, who's punch got blocked by gaara sand

kingogkings777

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ninjarizer: but hasn’t kubo gone on record saying it was?

He's credited for writing it but he said he doesn't feel like he did enough to get credit for it iirc.

AlternisDim

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Ichigo.

Seb178

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#155  Edited By Seb178

@deyyy said:

@seb178 said:
Naruto got weaker. That's why he got stomped by foddershiki, EOS SO6P Naruto solos Boruto verse. Literally Ishikki being able to Stomp fodder adults by absorbing a little bit of chkra of current fodder jyuubi proves that they got weaker. Naruto juubi>>>>>>>>>Boruto fodder and significantly small jyuubi.

There is no proof he got weaker. IIrc jigen absorbed chakra from juubi not isshiki. And even tho the juubi was small but it can still have more chakra then tailed beasts.

Also how do you know how much chakra jigen already had and how much he takes from juubi? And it doesn't matter nor it is an anti feat

No Caption Provided

Isshiki is said to be strongest enemy including kaguya. Adult naruto and sasuke also got slightly stronger. Just look KCM mode in naruto and KCM mode in THE LAST. There's no way Adult versions got weaker they were just stated to be "rusty" thats all. And if you think they got weaker then show where it was mentioned.

Jigen was able to beat fodder Adult Naruto and Sasuke. Both of them clearly got weaker and are not as strong as their EOS/TL self.

Sorry but you can continue with your headcanon but Adults versions got physically stronger and faster and jigen stomped these versions effortlessly

But Ichigo is faster. He has the mimihagi feat and Hikone scaling that puts him in the FTL ranges easly.

Lmao what can FTL ichigo do to FTL+ SOSP naruto

While Naruto was only barely able to dodge Light fang due to his sage mode precog.

You sure have short memory bcs i am sure you are the guy whom i showed novel feats which makes him easily FTL+

Instead of denying feats learn to accept them

This simply doesn't prove that Ichigo can't attack ones soul... Shinigami with their Zanpakuto are able to attack the soul directly plus i already explained above while Naruto isn't faster.

Ichigo isn't faster, you are in denial. And as i have said souls are different in bleach then in naruto.Ichigo doesn't attack everyone's souls. Normal souls in different verse doesn't grow, eat, die etc. Shinigami's are like beings in different verse. Either way ichigo cannot land hit and naruto can oneshot him with TSB

Seb178

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dragonkin: Cope. Luffy's island level punches cannot scratch naruto nor ichigo. This is just naruto vs ichigo, luffy is non factor here

Seb178

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@xraydog said:

@seb178: I've had it explained to me before that TSB are only atomic destruction, not soul destruction. Either way it's probably not something Ichigo wants to get nailed in the face with unless his aforementioned regen is good enough

I have already explained it here

https://comicvine.gamespot.com/forums/battles-7/which-ft-character-can-defeat-juubitoobito-rikudou-1847068/?page=7

see post 338

TSB is void manipulation far better than soul destruction and ichigo cannot regen from it

Seb178

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sp4ce: Yeh you are wrong see my above post

REQUIEMCROSS

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Baryon Mode Naruto will win. Weaker and Slower version of Naruto could defeat both Ichigo and Luffy.

Aristeaus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Depends on how much merit you put in Yhwach being afraid of True Bankai Ichigo.

Yhwach stomps them both, so if TB Ichigo is that dude, then he might take it.

Though he has no feats sadly.

I actually thing BM Naruto is a disadvantage here. Stealing some small amount of life force here isn't going to do much to souls that are functionally immortal, meanwhile it puts Naruto on a huge clock. If it was non-BM Naruto, I would probably favor him though. I think he would eventually get it done, maybe mid diff, but not with a few minutes at most.

Avatar image for deactivated-633515ca77612
deactivated-633515ca77612

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@seb178 said:

@deyyy said:

There is no proof he got weaker. IIrc jigen absorbed chakra from juubi not isshiki. And even tho the juubi was small but it can still have more chakra then tailed beasts.

Also how do you know how much chakra jigen already had and how much he takes from juubi? And it doesn't matter nor it is an anti feat

But its obvious that they got weaker... no feats, no statements say that they go stronger then before. There is to many feats that actually prove my point. Jigen only needed Chakra of current fodder weak juubi to be able to stomps fodder Adults

Sasuke was scared of Jigen who just had absorbed current fodder Juubi chakra . Same Jigen chapters after that was fighting and getting matched physically by off brand Jiraya, same off brand jiraya who got one-shoted by a pillar.

Isshiki is said to be strongest enemy including kaguya. Adult naruto and sasuke also got slightly stronger. Just look KCM mode in naruto and KCM mode in THE LAST. There's no way Adult versions got weaker they were just stated to be "rusty" thats all. And if you think they got weaker then show where it was mentioned.

No. Ishikki is only the strongest villian in Boruto, not in Naruto/Boruto as a whole. Plus Adults don't scale to their EOS/TL self not by feats nor statements. Again actual feats prove that they got weaker like Sasuke's shibaku tensei its much smaller then EOS sasuke one which again proves that they got weaker.

No Caption Provided

Sorry but you can continue with your headcanon but Adults versions got physically stronger and faster and jigen stomped these versions effortlessly

Physically stronger??? LOL same adults who were struggling with Fused Momoshiki who was getting his attack tanked by kages? same adults who got lol stomped by someone who was getting physically matched by a pillar level fodder? LOL. Enjoy you're Physically stronger adults then

No Caption Provided

Show the Manga panel

You sure have short memory bcs i am sure you are the guy whom i showed novel feats which makes him easily FTL+

Who even are you? when did i talk with you any other day? you're just a Boruto stan that i decided to entertain today...

Ichigo isn't faster, you are in denial. And as i have said souls are different in bleach then in naruto.Ichigo doesn't attack everyone's souls. Normal souls in different verse doesn't grow, eat, die etc. Shinigami's are like beings in different verse. Either way ichigo cannot land hit and naruto can oneshot him with TSB

He is he is stated to be one of the people along side Ken and Aizen to be able to stop LS Hikone plus he has the Mimihagi feat scaling that he got for fighting Yhwach. TBHM Ichigo can easily be scaled to FTL combat speed. And once again this doesn't prove that Ichigo doesn't directly attack the opponents soul. Plus why would Naruto have TSO if this is BM Naruto version being used here?

DragonKin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@seb178: there is no need to cope with false statements.

sp4ce

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@seb178: how is it void manipulation when TSOs can be warped away using kamui?

EpicPrince

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Baryon mode Naruto literally can one shot the both

Baryon Mode Naruto>Pre prime Isshiki>>>>>Ichigo+Onepice verse lol

sp4ce

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@epicprince: BYM Naruto couldn't even oneshot foddershiki 😭

Seb178

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@deyyy said:
@seb178 said:

@deyyy said:

But its obvious that they got weaker... no feats, no statements say that they go stronger then before. There is to many feats that actually prove my point. Jigen only needed Chakra of current fodder weak juubi to be able to stomps fodder Adults

Doesn't matter. Boruto god tiers relies on scaling and AP. And wtf proved your point?as i have said Juvenile Ten tails can still have more chakra then tailed beasts

And don't dodge my question i asked "how do you know, how much chakra jigen already had and how much he takes from juubi"

Sasuke was scared of Jigen who just had absorbed current fodder Juubi chakra . Same Jigen chapters after that was fighting and getting matched physically by off brand Jiraya, same off brand jiraya who got one-shoted by a pillar.

holy crap thanks for showing you know shit about boruto bcs Koji didn't fought jigen at full power

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

jigen was only at 10% of his powers and even then koji wasn't sure that he can take him down. Same for isshiki, he was weakened at that point and was just playing with koji

No. Ishikki is only the strongest villian in Boruto, not in Naruto/Boruto as a whole.

Ishikki is only the strongest villian in Boruto, not in Naruto/Boruto as a whole.

Lmfao so boruto and naruto are different verse....

Sorry but boruto and naruto same same verses. There are multiple statements of kaguya in boruto and even madara. If we get statement that isshiki is the strongest, then it means isshiki is the strongest enemy naruto and sasuke faced including madara and kaguya.

Plus Adults don't scale to their EOS/TL self not by feats nor statements.

In your weirdest dream

Again actual feats prove that they got weaker like Sasuke's shibaku tensei its much smaller then EOS sasuke one which again proves that they got weaker.

No Caption Provided

This is dumb. Sasuke can make large CT like he made when capturing bijuus but the thing is that Momoshiki is small in size in very comparison to bijuus and feats in boruto and visually smaller too. So still no.

Physically stronger??? LOL same adults who were struggling with Fused Momoshiki who was getting his attack tanked by kages? same adults who got lol stomped by someone who was getting physically matched by a pillar level fodder? LOL. Enjoy you're Physically stronger adults then

No Caption Provided

Same PIS nothing new

Show the Manga panel

Sorry but novel feats prove they are FTL+ cry

Who even are you? when did i talk with you any other day? you're just a Boruto stan that i decided to entertain today...

Oh really but didn't you concede and never replied when i showed novel scans in Kaguya vs OPM team thread OPM sTaN.....

He is he is stated to be one of the people along side Ken and Aizen to be able to stop LS Hikone plus he has the Mimihagi feat scaling that he got for fighting Yhwach.

Hikone isn't LS btw

TBHM Ichigo can easily be scaled to FTL combat speed.

wtf is TBHM? and if ichigo is FTL then it's good for him but he still gets blitz by FTL+ naruto

And once again this doesn't prove that Ichigo doesn't directly attack the opponents soul. Plus why would Naruto have TSO if this is BM Naruto version being used here?

OP says we can use SOSP mode

Seb178

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#168  Edited By Seb178

@sp4ce: How it isn't? kamui doesn't have physical form like rasengan or something so TSB cannot destroy it bcs it only works if it gets in contact with things and user can also control when they want TSB too work and madara also didn't knew about kamui.

sp4ce

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@seb178: wait why does tsb even have void manipulation in the first place? please explain bro

Seb178

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sp4ce: you didn't saw the link in which i have explained? here

@seb178 said:
@xraydog said:

@seb178: I've had it explained to me before that TSB are only atomic destruction, not soul destruction. Either way it's probably not something Ichigo wants to get nailed in the face with unless his aforementioned regen is good enough

https://comicvine.gamespot.com/forums/battles-7/which-ft-character-can-defeat-juubitoobito-rikudou-1847068/?page=7

see post 338 you will know why TSB is void manipulation

TSB is void manipulation far better than soul destruction and ichigo cannot regen from it

Pr03

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sp4ce said:

@seb178: wait why does tsb even have void manipulation in the first place? please explain bro

void manipulation = manipulating empty space!

Explained!

sp4ce

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@seb178: isn't that just existence erasure?

Seb178

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sp4ce: No at first ppl only thought it was EE but now it is proven it is VM

sp4ce

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@pr03: bro from the scan he posted, the etsb wasn't manipulating empty space at all.

xraydog

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sp4ce: @seb178:

Yes, I was wondering why I'd never seen this mentioned before with TSB but I think it's just worded differently. You've essentially just repeated that TSB have existence erasure, which is an interpretation I've seen plenty of times. Makes sense imo but again not everyone agrees and people who don't think it's just atomic destruction

We know that Aizen came back from being EE but that was because of the Hogyoku. If we give EE to the TSB, the question becomes, is Ichigo's regen enough for him to shake off being hit by TSB or not?

Seb178

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sp4ce: Lol dude he is just joking

sp4ce

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Pr03

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#178  Edited By Pr03

@sp4ce: from what I know, there is nothing like void manipulation. How can you manipulate emptiness?

// @seb178: explain!

Its the same as Goku shaking void or Acnologia eating void. Just bullshit!

Seb178

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@xraydog:EE is not VM. EE is just erasing ppl on atomic or sub atomic level but VM is absolute eraser. The user of this power can wipe out anything or everything regardless of immunity. PPL with VM can even turn space-time, enery, soul to nothingness. For example like Zeno's erasure. Thats why even if anyone can survive EE it doesn't matter to ppl with VM powers bcs you need prove of character can regen from attack which can erase time-space, souls etc.

Pr03

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@seb178: so that's absolute erasure, not VM.✅

Mike_Strike10

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

Ichigo Vs Naruto: Loser Luffy.

Seb178

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#182  Edited By Seb178

@pr03: ITs just a name. VM is nothingness manipulation i know but see what possible uses of VM are

The user of this ability might be capable of turning targets to nothing. This can range from only turning the matter of the target to nothing to also turning things like its energy, mind, soul, space, time and/or concept to nothing. Note that most users of this ability have not the full range of the ability. Further note that one shouldn't list a character to have resistance against this ability in total, as that requires a character to have shown resistance against every imaginable ability which can erase a target.

Turning objects to nothingness is also possible uses of VM

And yes TSB is VM

Dusk69

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Saitama solostomps all of them combined neg diff

kingogkings777

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@seb178 said:
@xraydog said:

see post 338

So Sakura just has a hole in her cool.

kingogkings777

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@seb178 said:

@pr03: ITs just a name. VM is nothingness manipulation i know but see what possible uses of VM are

The user of this ability might be capable of turning targets to nothing. This can range from only turning the matter of the target to nothing to also turning things like its energy, mind, soul, space, time and/or concept to nothing. Note that most users of this ability have not the full range of the ability. Further note that one shouldn't list a character to have resistance against this ability in total, as that requires a character to have shown resistance against every imaginable ability which can erase a target.

And yes TSB is VM

No it's just EE. Stop trying to wank it.

Seb178

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@seb178 said:
@xraydog said:

see post 338

Cool but TSB is not black rod

kingogkings777

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@seb178 said:
@kingogkings777 said:
@seb178 said:
@xraydog said:

see post 338

It is though. Madara turned it into one, along with others.

Seb178

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@seb178 said:

And yes TSB is VM

No it's just EE. Stop trying to wank it.man

Nothing is wank here, it was already proved many times

Seb178

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@seb178 said:
@kingogkings777 said:
@seb178 said:
@xraydog said:

see post 338

It isn't though and wtf? madara can turn TSB into black rod?

kingogkings777

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@seb178 said:
@kingogkings777 said:
@seb178 said:
@kingogkings777 said:
@seb178 said:
@xraydog said:

see post 338

It isn't though and wtf? madara can turn TSB into black rod?

Bruh. Yeah, you fell for the wank.

Right to left.

As you can see he turns the TSB into a black rod. It's still a tsb but shaped like a rod now.

kingogkings777

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@seb178 said:
@kingogkings777 said:
@seb178 said:

And yes TSB is VM

No it's just EE. Stop trying to wank it.man

Nothing is wank here, it was already proved many times

It is. TSB have nothing to do with Void Manip. You just started believing the wank that get fed to you.

ManimalMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#192  Edited By ManimalMan

Idk how anyone is getting to void manipulation, they just atomize things and null jutsu.

EpicPrince

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The_MetaBee

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Ichigo takes this handily, hes MFTL + and has better scaling and strength.

He bitch slaps BYM naruto or statues him while luffy starts trolling BYM by turning the ground and his chakra to rubber; only serving to kill naruto faster.

Ichigo then kills the both of them.

inb4 omnipotent luffy.

NinjaRizer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

In what shape or form can Luffy ever be argued for here? He’s literally, at max wank, 5 tiers below Ichigo’s strongest form, and 4 tiers below Naruto’s strongest form.

Ichigo solos the entire verse, and Naruto does the sam. One Piece doesn’t have the virtue of any relevant on panel feats, like Naruto or Bleach do.

If Ichigo or Naruto had Conqueror’s Haki, Luffy would literally faint and might even die.

Luffy dies doing whatever he wants to do, and then EoS Ichigo smashes Naruto the same way he dealt with Butterfly Aizen.

Someone say Bleach doesn’t have on panel feats of planetary destruction, I dare you.

supermanwin1875

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ninjarizer: why do you keep insisting naruto is stronger

when its been made clear he is fodder

its been made clear he is below kurama, since otsutsuki noticed the large chakra being kurama not naruto

you keep ignoring the fact that kinshiki can't escape a single shadow paralysis

same kinshiki matches adult sasuke physically

supermanwin1875

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

OT:

ichigo and luffy call jyuubito instead and jyuubito low diffs BYM naruto and the boruto verse

supermanwin1875

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#198  Edited By supermanwin1875

@seb178: prime madara still mid diffs at best, jyuubidara one shots

supermanwin1875

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

In what shape or form can Luffy ever be argued for here? He’s literally, at max wank, 5 tiers below Ichigo’s strongest form, and 4 tiers below Naruto’s strongest form.

Ichigo solos the entire verse, and Naruto does the sam. One Piece doesn’t have the virtue of any relevant on panel feats, like Naruto or Bleach do.

If Ichigo or Naruto had Conqueror’s Haki, Luffy would literally faint and might even die.

Luffy dies doing whatever he wants to do, and then EoS Ichigo smashes Naruto the same way he dealt with Butterfly Aizen.

Someone say Bleach doesn’t have on panel feats of planetary destruction, I dare you.

No Caption Provided

shirso

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The hill Ichigo busted was actually a multiverse.