#202 Posted by AlexTheBoss (15841 posts) - - Show Bio

@ourmanuel: I see where you are coming from, but I consider lanza city-mountain level so I have VL Ichigo multi city/mountain along with base Aizen and shikai Yamamoto.

#203 Posted by ourmanuel (8391 posts) - - Show Bio

@alextheboss: so casually containing a “city busting” explosion in your hand makes you only mountain level?

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

#204 Posted by AlexTheBoss (15841 posts) - - Show Bio
#205 Edited by Undre (1400 posts) - - Show Bio

@alextheboss: at minimum hes multi mountain. One pillar on los noches is 400ft. A moutain is 1000ft

No Caption Provided

Those same pillars got dwarf by lanza.

No Caption Provided

#206 Posted by TheBalance (465 posts) - - Show Bio

@alextheboss said:

@ourmanuel: I see where you are coming from, but I consider lanza city-mountain level so I have VL Ichigo multi city/mountain along with base Aizen and shikai Yamamoto.

Surprising you put these three on the same level despite the terribly large difference in each of their power. Why do you consider las noches city sized? How big is las noches? Won't even take me three hours to walk around an entire city. Times that circumference/length of the distance travelled by 24 to get part of the length of one of the four walls.

Vl Ichigo is absolute fodder to base Aizen and Monster Aizen is absolute fodder to unsealed shikai Yama. No comparison at all. After all this time of Bleach debates, and your still on the "average deduction" level.......... Pitiful

#207 Posted by AlexTheBoss (15841 posts) - - Show Bio

@undre: It looks like it may be multi times taller than an average mountain, but not thicker.

#208 Edited by AlexTheBoss (15841 posts) - - Show Bio

@thebalance:

Surprising you put these three on the same level despite the terribly large difference in each of their power. Why do you consider las noches city sized? How big is las noches? Won't even take me three hours to walk around an entire city. Times that circumference/length of the distance travelled by 24 to get part of the length of one of the four walls.

Going by the size of the pillars I would say it's the size of a large city, if we take the statements into consideration I would put it at island sized, but the lanza isn't even 1/4th the area of los noches.

Vl Ichigo is absolute fodder to base Aizen and Monster Aizen is absolute fodder to unsealed shikai Yama. No comparison at all. After all this time of Bleach debates, and your still on the "average deduction" level.......... Pitiful

Not sure what you are talking about average destruction level... I put Aizen and Yamamoto on the same level because they both fought each other and considered each other threats. Both were able to damage each other, but both were able to survive the attacks pretty well. If Yamamoto was really that much stronger, once he grabbed Aizen's sword it would have been over, he would have ripped it from his hands and beat the crap out of him, he also would have killed Aizen with hado 96, but since neither of those things happened, Aizen must have been relevant to Yamamoto. And I'm not sure what you mean by unsealed Yamamoto, but I'm talking about FKT arc Yamamoto. And for the reason I put VL Ichigo around their level is because post Ulquiorra fight Ichigo was actually able to damage Aizen, and I think VL Ichigo is even stronger than that version of Ichigo, plus how he clowned 2nd release Ulquiorra, who imo is the strongest espadda.

#209 Posted by FaradaySloth (6622 posts) - - Show Bio
#210 Posted by Undre (1400 posts) - - Show Bio
#211 Posted by TheBalance (465 posts) - - Show Bio

@alextheboss:

Going by the size of the pillars I would say it's the size of a large city, if we take the statements into consideration I would put it at island sized, but the lanza isn't even 1/4th the area of los noches.

Regardless of what you think, you are going against statements intended for information and using your own judgment. Don't forget that LN appeared to be the same size and distance away after some excruciatingly long run toward it so seeing the distance between these two bodies, there has to be some unfathomable distance as even neglecting perspective, the distance away is more than the length of two walls together and how long did Nell say it would take to get to the nearest gate? Certainly not two walls away so the distance the explosion is from LN is multiple days of walking away therefore it's size in comparison is a "mirage" as the strawberry genius put it and is obviously much larger because of it's distance away. Not that it really matters because it's potency is what's being viewed here and someone at a whopping 50× weaker had destructive potency around that level.

I said average deduction not destruction. It's fairly easy to see that judging someone's power in comparison to another in Bleach is much harder than any other series (that I've seen) so people are generally going to get a lot of things incorrect and for someone debating bleach for so long you shouldn't still be this terrible in your deductions.

I've done calcs pertaining the espada and calculated the general difference between each rank then tested that conclusion on the lower ranked espadas and it clearly dictated the difference between Renji and Toshiro and the other lieutenants and matched all my previous calculation that didn't even include the espadas perfectly. I do this thing I call chain scaling. Believe me, Ulquiorra is weaker than Baraggan but after reading the SAFWY, I'm uncertain exactly how powerful VL Ichigo is and there's no way he's remotely close to being as strong as Cien Grants, thats a terrible misconception. Uryu's statement in that novel though implies that Ichigo recieved power that could be similar to a double ressureccion like what Tousen and Ulquiorra showed but that puts VL Ichigo's power at only 2× above Ulquiorra and in that case he probably shouldn't be blitzing him. It may be the added effects of his bankai but I haven't really looked into the tinier details of these theories yet. I'm currently uncertain, but VL Ichigo is definitely weaker than 1st Ira form Yammy. There was always something missing with my previous calcs on VL Ichigo but the light novel cleared it up a bit. I guess Yammy is an exception to the reiatsu sequence then

If this is sealed FKT Yama, then he's stronger than base Aizen for sure, it may not be by much but if this is unrestricted Yama then monster Aizen is an ant in comparison to his shikai. Unohana's statement to Ichigo was a dead giveaway. She said her spiritual pressure was similar to Ichigo's tattered bankai which was incredibly inferior to sealed Kenpachi by over 5× since even with his mask he couldn't match how badly sealed Kenny was slashing up Yammy and this puts her below Kyoraku's sealed state aswell. This same Kenpachi got some terribly large jumps in power in SAFWY but got finnesed instantly by shikai Unohana, who's bankai is incredibly inferior to Shikai Yama who is weaker than in his prime days. My hypothesis is that all three seniors, four including Sasakibe, were given very powerful seals on their power (enough to skip an entire reiatsu class) before entering the living world because by my calculations, they are in the 3rd reiatsu tier and are simply too powerful to fight without restrictions. Even the meager power Yama displayed was threatening the protective barrier so no way they'd let loose at full power

#212 Posted by AlexTheBoss (15841 posts) - - Show Bio

@undre: I said he will likely be around that level after absorbing all the commandments, but he hasn't come out of his cocoon yet. It should be soon though.

#213 Posted by AlexTheBoss (15841 posts) - - Show Bio

@thebalance:

Regardless of what you think, you are going against statements intended for information and using your own judgment. Don't forget that LN appeared to be the same size and distance away after some excruciatingly long run toward it so seeing the distance between these two bodies, there has to be some unfathomable distance as even neglecting perspective, the distance away is more than the length of two walls together and how long did Nell say it would take to get to the nearest gate? Certainly not two walls away so the distance the explosion is from LN is multiple days of walking away therefore it's size in comparison is a "mirage" as the strawberry genius put it and is obviously much larger because of it's distance away. Not that it really matters because it's potency is what's being viewed here and someone at a whopping 50× weaker had destructive potency around that level.

Nel is tiny though, her legs are like a 1/4th a normal person's leg, plus it's in the sand, ect. If attack one shot las noches, I think putting it at island level is fair.

I said average deduction not destruction. It's fairly easy to see that judging someone's power in comparison to another in Bleach is much harder than any other series (that I've seen) so people are generally going to get a lot of things incorrect and for someone debating bleach for so long you shouldn't still be this terrible in your deductions.

Oh, my bad I read it wrong. However you are expressing your opinion, and treating it like it's fact. You say my deductions are terrible, but you have no proof yours are right over mine. In fact far more people agree with my deductions, and while that is a fallacy, you are going to need more than just saying my deductions are terrible if my views are more close to the accepted ones than yours.

I've done calcs pertaining the espada and calculated the general difference between each rank then tested that conclusion on the lower ranked espadas and it clearly dictated the difference between Renji and Toshiro and the other lieutenants and matched all my previous calculation that didn't even include the espadas perfectly. I do this thing I call chain scaling. Believe me, Ulquiorra is weaker than Baraggan but after reading the SAFWY, I'm uncertain exactly how powerful VL Ichigo is and there's no way he's remotely close to being as strong as Cien Grants, thats a terrible misconception. Uryu's statement in that novel though implies that Ichigo recieved power that could be similar to a double ressureccion like what Tousen and Ulquiorra showed but that puts VL Ichigo's power at only 2× above Ulquiorra and in that case he probably shouldn't be blitzing him. It may be the added effects of his bankai but I haven't really looked into the tinier details of these theories yet. I'm currently uncertain, but VL Ichigo is definitely weaker than 1st Ira form Yammy. There was always something missing with my previous calcs on VL Ichigo but the light novel cleared it up a bit. I guess Yammy is an exception to the reiatsu sequence then

Calcs are fine for your own personal head canon, but they are not facts you can push on to others. You can say "these are my calcs and why I think they are this level", and then I can look at it and agree or disagree, but you can't say "because of my fan calcs disagree with what you think your deduction must be terrible". That is extremely flawed thinking.

If this is sealed FKT Yama, then he's stronger than base Aizen for sure, it may not be by much but if this is unrestricted Yama then monster Aizen is an ant in comparison to his shikai. Unohana's statement to Ichigo was a dead giveaway. She said her spiritual pressure was similar to Ichigo's tattered bankai which was incredibly inferior to sealed Kenpachi by over 5× since even with his mask he couldn't match how badly sealed Kenny was slashing up Yammy and this puts her below Kyoraku's sealed state aswell. This same Kenpachi got some terribly large jumps in power in SAFWY but got finnesed instantly by shikai Unohana, who's bankai is incredibly inferior to Shikai Yama who is weaker than in his prime days. My hypothesis is that all three seniors, four including Sasakibe, were given very powerful seals on their power (enough to skip an entire reiatsu class) before entering the living world because by my calculations, they are in the 3rd reiatsu tier and are simply too powerful to fight without restrictions. Even the meager power Yama displayed was threatening the protective barrier so no way they'd let loose at full power

Are you talking about novel feats here? Because I have no idea what you are talking about with Kenpachi slashing up Yamamoto.

#214 Posted by ourmanuel (8391 posts) - - Show Bio

@thebalance:

Yeah, and from my hotel, the Eiffel Tower looks smaller than the building nearest to me.

Lanza exploded over the horizon and from that distance and perspective, its explosion only looks wide as the damage caused by cero obscuras. You’re essentially saying that Ulquiorra‘s strongest attack is only marginally wider than a weaker attack in a weaker form. There isn’t much reason to doubt its size when he himself says that the top 4 transforming could destroy Las Noches, and a weaker attack already caused as much damage as 1/5 th of its roof.

#215 Posted by AlexTheBoss (15841 posts) - - Show Bio

@ourmanuel: It's in the distance, but it isn't really on the horizon. And Ulquiorra's cero oscuras was pointed sideways, so it has a bigger horizontal area than if it the explosion was pointed straight down into the ground.

cero oscuras + Ichigo's cero created a blast that would maybe be 1/8th of las noches.
cero oscuras + Ichigo's cero created a blast that would maybe be 1/8th of las noches.
Ulquiorra's cero oscuras has a bigger coverage than the explosion of Ulquorra's and Ichigo's combined blast even though it should be weaker, but that's because it was able to keep going forward with nothing but stone stopping it, while Ulquiorra's attack was stopped by a cero.
Ulquiorra's cero oscuras has a bigger coverage than the explosion of Ulquorra's and Ichigo's combined blast even though it should be weaker, but that's because it was able to keep going forward with nothing but stone stopping it, while Ulquiorra's attack was stopped by a cero.
Taking the distance into consideration the actual blast cone still probably wouldn't cover half of las noches, but the wind pressure that comes from the explosion could arguably cause the destruction of the entire thing I guess.
Taking the distance into consideration the actual blast cone still probably wouldn't cover half of las noches, but the wind pressure that comes from the explosion could arguably cause the destruction of the entire thing I guess.

#216 Posted by TheBalance (465 posts) - - Show Bio

@undre said:

@alextheboss: island level feats for melidoas?

I haven't read the manga but having a pl at around 40,000 in either strength or magic puts one at mountain level potency. It's doubtful he'd be multi-mountain with a pl of 145,000 or so and from Hawk's first reading on Mel's power the ratio of strength magic and spirit are 2.4:1:5:025 respectively. Assuming his ratio remains the same throughout, with a pl of 145,000 his new strength would be 41,000, magic would be 17,210 and spirit would be 86,000. I've yet to find out what the spirit reading is for though. This is just a hypothesis and I've completely neglected the possible spirit reading for Galand, and without that I couldn't give with accuracy his real potency.

#217 Posted by Undre (1400 posts) - - Show Bio

@alextheboss: nel was once a espada. She obviously knows how big los noches is

#218 Posted by TheBalance (465 posts) - - Show Bio

@alextheboss:

Nel is tiny though, her legs are like a 1/4th a normal person's leg, plus it's in the sand, ect. If attack one shot las noches, I think putting it at island level is fair.

While your at it please think of more ways to lowball it's size. It is said that a 3 day travel is required to get to the nearest gate FULL STOP. Whether dog Mammoth or man, that is the travel time estimate.

Oh, my bad I read it wrong. However you are expressing your opinion, and treating it like it's fact. You say my deductions are terrible, but you have no proof yours are right over mine. In fact far more people agree with my deductions, and while that is a fallacy, you are going to need more than just saying my deductions are terrible if my views are more close to the accepted ones than yours.

Oh I've long past the opinion stage in general son. I've had my fair share of terrible deductions and a typhoon of confusion before getting to this point. What I say now are facts believe it or not and I've calced and investigated all I've said so far. I figure out problems while in my dreams. Lets just say, I really hate not understanding something and will stop at nothing before I can come to a solid conclusion that fits perfectly with everything without a single case unsolved and this is what got me into Bleach scaling. To figure out a concept I had to investigate another and the cycle continued until I just wanted to scale everything 😅. Funny thing is before starting to really get into scaling, my opinions greatly resembled yours and I think that's what caused confusion in the first place. People generally don't really scale bleach so the fact that majority agrees with you is a bad sign, thus your deductions rembles that of the average fan.

Calcs are fine for your own personal head canon, but they are not facts you can push on to others. You can say "these are my calcs and why I think they are this level", and then I can look at it and agree or disagree, but you can't say "because of my fan calcs disagree with what you think your deduction must be terrible". That is extremely flawed thinking.

Lol I never say 'in my opinion' because if the anime or manga says "to find Ichigo's bankai, multiply by 10×" it's not an opinion to say Bankai Ichigo is 10× stronger than his shikai. These barrage of calcs are exactly the same thing, just extended and have less info to work with. My way of reasoning goes like this:

If bankai Ichigo is 10× above shikai Ichigo and shikai Ichigo is wall level, then bankai Ichigo is 10× wall level.

While your is:

bankai Ichigo's best feat is destroying a car therefore he is car level

Are you talking about novel feats here? Because I have no idea what you are talking about with Kenpachi slashing up Yamamoto.

Lol no Kenny never slashed up Yama. I was just explaining to you that Yama is far above the power he displayed against Aizen and so are all the senior captains and the senior lieutenant. Plus the other caps kinda caught up with them in a way. Just my attempts to avoid seeing you place later characters in that tier because they are logically weaker than Yama

#219 Posted by AlexTheBoss (15841 posts) - - Show Bio

@thebalance:

What I say now are facts believe it or not and I've calced and investigated all I've said so far. I figure out problems while in my dreams.

No Caption Provided

Lets just say, I really hate not understanding something and will stop at nothing before I can come to a solid conclusion that fits perfectly with everything without a single case unsolved and this is what got me into Bleach scaling.

No Caption Provided

Lol I never say 'in my opinion' because if the anime or manga says "to find Ichigo's bankai, multiply by 10×" it's not an opinion to say Bankai Ichigo is 10× stronger than his shikai. These barrage of calcs are exactly the same thing, just extended and have less info to work with. My way of reasoning goes like this:

If bankai Ichigo is 10× above shikai Ichigo and shikai Ichigo is wall level, then bankai Ichigo is 10× wall level.

While your is:

bankai Ichigo's best feat is destroying a car therefore he is car level

The bankai boost is 5-10x, and I agree that can be used because it's given in series. Ichigo's best DC feat is like mountain level, but with scaling off of other people I think he should be more like island level.

Lol no Kenny never slashed up Yama. I was just explaining to you that Yama is far above the power he displayed against Aizen and so are all the senior captains and the senior lieutenant. Plus the other caps kinda caught up with them in a way. Just my attempts to avoid seeing you place later characters in that tier because they are logically weaker than Yama

I never tried to do that. You said unrestricted Yamamoto is much stronger than Aizen, and I asked what unrestricted Yamamoto even meant and you never answered. Yamamoto didn't get any power up from my memory, and I specifically said shikai Yamamoto, so not using his bankai isn't a restriction on shikai Yamamoto so it can't be that either.

#220 Posted by TheBalance (465 posts) - - Show Bio

@alextheboss: 😂😂😂 you got the wrong idea

The bankai boost is 5-10x, and I agree that can be used because it's given in series. Ichigo's best DC feat is like mountain level, but with scaling off of other people I think he should be more like island level.

Wait a minute, which Ichigo are you referring to? It almost seems like you're saying VL Ichigo=Dangai Ichigo. I've said a 1000 times that strength/=reiatsu. Please understand that. You could see a shinigami stopping a very large blade that can level a building yet they can only do very minor damage punching the ground or wall depending on their physical strength. You'll see a lieutenant stop an attack that creates powerful shockwaves casually while people are impressed they can lift a vehicle. You'll also see large plains being damaged or destroyed with a casual swing yet someone who has issues lifting a ton cleaves their sword like nothing. I have countless explanations on this and I shouldn't even be telling this to you of all people. You're saying his potency is this and that, scaling from this and that, please tell me the potency of the attack you're scaling from because it obviously shouldn't break the golden rule that size/destruction doesn't equal power in Bleach. I'll say this boldly and take it as you will, you're doing something horribly wrong if there aren't atleast 40 planetary+ characters in your assessment of Bleach. 1st tier which includes the spiritually aware humans and espadas range from wall level and caps out at multi planetary getting to Aizen. Second tier seems to be star or black hole level catastrophe to destruction of 1 plane of reality. When you reach into the 3rd tier of reiatsu, your looking at power nearing the destruction and creation of all matter and energy in 3 different planes of reality to power many times above that. Island level is what you give to the lower tiers like the numeros and the lieutenants before they start making some gains. Then it's dialed down to multi mountain getting into the lower adjuchas and mountain for Gilliains, below them you'll have city block for exceptional hollows that haven't attain a certain greed all the way down to wall level hollows with hardly any spirit enrgy and can be damaged by an armed human. Island level-destoying dimensions..... Right

I never tried to do that. You said unrestricted Yamamoto is much stronger than Aizen, and I asked what unrestricted Yamamoto even meant and you never answered. Yamamoto didn't get any power up from my memory, and I specifically said shikai Yamamoto, so not using his bankai isn't a restriction on shikai Yamamoto so it can't be that either.

Unrestricted Yama is what you get when he's not in the world of the living. You're right, Yama didn't get a power up, neither did Shunsui or Unohana if memory serves, yet they have shown to be at levels higher than what Aizen was boasting about. Take for instance Renji who could sense true shikai Ichigo's power which was said to be even stronger than the power he had before (and likely resembles the SK+Mimihagi absorption boost) while in base but he's shown to be about equal to Bazz-b who nearly died from having Shikai Yama send some dialed down flames at him. This means that Yamamoto while in the world of the living, could not have this kind of power, therefore he was sealed along with the others including Unohana who in HM arc was easily weaker than Kenpachi yet Kenpachi got some truely insane boosts and still nearly gotten his head casually cleaved off by her.

#221 Posted by TheVivas (18988 posts) - - Show Bio

I must have forgotten how to read cause I could have sworn someone just said there should be *at least* 40+ planetary characters in Bleach.

#222 Posted by KingZod (3829 posts) - - Show Bio

The bleach fanbase has to be the most entertaining one on the vine

OT: Ichigo has enough to say he clears. Although the trickiest match up for him would be Meliodas who has a number of ways to pull a win.

#223 Edited by ourmanuel (8391 posts) - - Show Bio

>1 person wanks

>”fanbase”

Oh great.

Now bleach has its own Divine_reborn

#224 Posted by Smokak (499 posts) - - Show Bio

There are only 12 planetary characters in bleach 40 is just wank

#225 Posted by ourmanuel (8391 posts) - - Show Bio

@smokak: who are they and define “planetary”

#226 Posted by Smokak (499 posts) - - Show Bio

@ourmanuel:Im joking lol the only one who could be argued to be planetary is Yhwach

#227 Posted by ourmanuel (8391 posts) - - Show Bio
#228 Posted by KingZod (3829 posts) - - Show Bio

@ourmanuel: You and I both know it's far more than one person even in this thread my guy. Generalization can be quite incendiary though so I apologize if you're offended.

#229 Posted by B_r023 (5566 posts) - - Show Bio

40+ planatery characters in Bleach?! 🤯🤯

That wank made me come back to CV.

#230 Edited by SkySanji (3510 posts) - - Show Bio

@b_r023: @thevivas: one of them being Kensei......

Which he himself said, disagreed with him and he told me to debunk him which I did never, he never responded,this guy amazes me

#231 Posted by WorldofRuin6 (1675 posts) - - Show Bio

@faradaysloth: @alextheboss: Sorry for the really late reply. My phone broke, and I was losing interest in this anyways, so I put it off.

I'll concede to the divine slices not being island level cuz Alex is pretty unbiased, but the rest we'll just have to agree to disagree on. Although anyone who would actually be pierced by Mel's physicals would feel the full brunt of the attack, so it would still amount to island level AP.

#232 Edited by FaradaySloth (6622 posts) - - Show Bio

@thebalance:

I'll say this boldly and take it as you will, you're doing something horribly wrong if there aren't atleast 40 planetary+ characters in your assessment of Bleach

People like you are the reason why Bleach doesn't get respect here. I've managed to ignore your idiotic claims for so long, but this broke it. Every time I feel like people on here mighttake Bleach seriously people like you come along blasting this and makes others start all over again.

Already a person assumed that the fanbasedoes it and not you.

Do yourself and the series you love a favor and deactivate this account.

#233 Posted by TheBalance (465 posts) - - Show Bio

@faradaysloth: Sorry for the misunderstanding, that message wasn't meant for the simple minded, it was meant for those who've actually watched and read through Bleach and simply can't bring themselves to another conclusion. I don't expect people like "YOU" to get the gist, that would be a gross overestimate on my part. It's meant for those who's intelligence seemingly has next to no equal and are smart enough to see things like I do but get discouraged by the barbaric majority. Elsewhere this analysis is very common and I'm among the last to discover. Just thought CV may need more intelligent voices

#234 Posted by TheVivas (18988 posts) - - Show Bio

@thebalance: So in short, you spent a paragraph calling faraday and everyone else who doesn’t agree with your shit-tier wanking of Bleach characters stupid and not as smart as you and your “next to no equal” intelligence. Your attempt at self wank is just as cringy as your Bleach wank.

“Just thought CV may need more intelligent voices”

You’re definitely not one of them. Like he said, deactivate your account and you’d help CV, honestly.

#235 Posted by B_r023 (5566 posts) - - Show Bio
#236 Edited by ourmanuel (8391 posts) - - Show Bio
@thebalance said:

I'll say this boldly and take it as you will, you're doing something horribly wrong if there aren't atleast 40 planetary+ characters in your assessment of Bleach.

I’m in complete agreement here. I’ve been saying this exact same thing for years now on this site, but no one ever wants to believe me. They call me biased and a fanboy and all those names...

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Please don’t say shit like this outside of forums or discord. As you can see from post #222, people are just gonna say that the entire fandom thinks this way. I already get enough flak for saying EOS Ichigo is above mountain level. I’d delete that if I were you.

@thevivas said:

@thebalance: So in short, you spent a paragraph calling faraday and everyone else who doesn’t agree with your shit-tier wanking of Bleach characters stupid and not as smart as you and your “next to no equal” intelligence. Your attempt at self wank is just as cringy as your Bleach wank.

It’s like he’s @divine_reborn’s bleach alt...

@leothegreatest at least you’re no longer the biggest bleach “wanker” now.

#237 Posted by Yhwachkingsolo (70 posts) - - Show Bio

Stop at one

#238 Posted by FaradaySloth (6622 posts) - - Show Bio

@ourmanuel: Pretty sure UniverseIchigo was more known of wanking than Leo, then you have Undre and fullbringerbankai too.

#239 Posted by TheVivas (18988 posts) - - Show Bio

@ourmanuel: “As you can see from post #222, people are just gonna say that the entire fandom thinks this way”

What are you talking about? So because Zod thinks the Bleach fanbase is entertaining, that means every single user on here suddenly thinks the entire Bleach fanbase has the same views on the series as Balance? Is that what you’re trying to imply?

#240 Posted by B_r023 (5566 posts) - - Show Bio
#241 Posted by TheBalance (465 posts) - - Show Bio

@ourmanuel: You still don't understand the reason behind that post. There is a reason why Bleach is so 'inconsistent' and even the person in the most denial can see it. So many complex patterns and scenarios where weaklings seem much stronger than powerhouses, and feats range too much for their to be a logical order. They themselves can't explain it and in order to rationalize feats, they give the bare minimum and it has been that way for years. That level is ingrained into everyone who debate Bleach and is accepted by everyone. Someone with greater understanding of what is happening is in the minority and this inflexibility spawned by their own conscious incompetence in the comprehension of certain proceedings caused them to be defensive when Bleach is acknowledged because it challenges their status as a debater. If there are less people who think their reasonable analysis is 'wanking' then there will be more power in their words as they would no longer be in the minority.

#242 Edited by ourmanuel (8391 posts) - - Show Bio

@thevivas: read Zod’s reply to me. It doesn’t take a genius to figure out he was referring to balance primarily.

#243 Posted by ourmanuel (8391 posts) - - Show Bio

Xdoubt

#244 Posted by TheVivas (18988 posts) - - Show Bio

@ourmanuel: I did read his reply to you. And you just told Balance to stop posting what he did because, based off of what Zod said, everyone will think the entire fanbase thinks the same way balance does.

That’s literally what you said, that according to what Zod said, people will think the entire fanbase is all of the same opinion as balance. Is that what you’re trying to imply?

#245 Posted by ourmanuel (8391 posts) - - Show Bio

@thevivas:

“That’s literally what you said, that according to what Zod said, people will think the entire fanbase is all of the same opinion as balance.”

It wouldn’t be the first time people have used the voices of the few to judge the many other Bleach debaters. And if you think I was calling Zod out there, I wasn’t. I was trying to point of how it doesn’t give the fandom a good name, and I used Zod’s statement as an example. There is no need for you to continue pushing this argument so far.

#246 Posted by Gaoron (7676 posts) - - Show Bio

Clears, he's way too fast for them. There is no proof NNT even passed 3 digit mach speeds.

#248 Edited by LeoTheGreatest (3348 posts) - - Show Bio

@ourmanuel:

When i joined this site I’d just finished reading bleach suffice it to say i wasn’t ready for the years of downplaying and cognitive bias this site had/has on Bleach.

Imagine just reading a series where the protagonist is stronger than characters that can destroy Island+ level structures by simply transforming into their second forms, their leader who in base is stronger than all of them combined, a character who can bust a country level meteor while suppressed ,a character who at his peak can passively destroy a planet while holding back and finally rival the final villain who gained the power to destroy three worlds.

Then coming on this site and getting called a wanker for putting that protagonist above mountain level lmao.

@b_r023

Eh just don’t care much for sensitive downplayers.

#249 Posted by B_r023 (5566 posts) - - Show Bio

@leothegreatest: "wHy dO yOU dOWnpLaY bLeAcH?"- The Balance or was it Undre?

I forgot, they all sound the same to me.

#250 Posted by LeoTheGreatest (3348 posts) - - Show Bio