Ichigo runs a Ōtsutsuki gauntlet.

This topic is locked from further discussion.

TheBeardOfZues

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Poll Ichigo runs a Ōtsutsuki gauntlet. (66 votes)

Kinshiki Ōtsutsuki 55%
Momoshiki Ōtsutsuki 8%
Fused Kinshiki and Momoshiki 14%
Toneri Ōtsutsuki 6%
Indra Ōtsutsuki (should be comparable to EOS Sasuke) 5%
Asura_Ōtsutsuki (should be comparable to EOS Naruto) 2%
S0sP 0%
Kaguya Ōtsutsuki 6%
Clear.... 6%

I was in a debate involving Ichigo and a Ōtsutsuki member, a select few people said Ichigo would win, while a seemingly majority of people said he wouldn't.

So i decided to make a poll so we can actually see where the majority of people think Ichigo stops.

Rules:

• Ichigo is at his peak form
  • Fight ends in what ever way Ichigo can win.
 • 
Avatar image for westwood_trevor
Westwood_Trevor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@westwood_trevor said:

@iusemycajonas:

Why did you show me a video of a weakened Sasuke fighting Kinshiki and act like it was a quantifiable feat?

Basing on what Sasuke was weakened in that fight?

It was specifically stated that Sasuke was weakened by travelling through dimensions and that it took a significant amount out of him.

I know. The fact is that we don't know the exact moment when Sasuke reached the Ice Dimension nor when he started to fight against Kinshiki nor for how long he stayed in that dimension before fighting the Otsutsuki. Energy/stamina can be gained again with time. In fact Sasuke did better during his first battle.

While during their second match (Momo and Kin vs Team Sasuke and Naruto) we have the exact time: Sasuke reached their dimension and started to fight against 'em at the very beginning.

Avatar image for youshallnotpass
YouShallNotPass

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

TheBeardOfZues

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

iUseMyCajonas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#104  Edited By iUseMyCajonas

@thebeardofzues said:

@iusemycajonas:

Might not be drawn to scale as a perfect match but they're still Mountains and they sure as hell beat that large boulder Ichigo busted.

they're definitely drawn to scale as they're always consistently comparable to the tailed beasts and susanoo's etc. not all mountains have to be 2.3 miles high, the mountains in the geography of naruto just happen to be extremely small ones.

No Caption Provided

in the distance you can pretty clearly see large mountains which just don't happen to exist in the area Naruto takes place in

i'm just discussing the geography of the different verses

Avatar image for deactivated-5c60dc252a2af
deactivated-5c60dc252a2af

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@narutbleacfan: Probably because Bleach feats are kinda unclear. Hell, Side characters have more feats than Ichigo and that leads to people calling Ichigo fodder.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thebeardofzues: Am I the only one who thinks Chris Pratt would make am excellent Nathan Drake.

iUseMyCajonas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

on a side note, the amount of people that genuinely voted momoshiki is testament to the wank on this site

it really knows absolutely no bounds

Westwood_Trevor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@the_greatest:

You said it was a normal rasengan, I proved you wrong.

If you serious think that's a base Rasegan you're an idiot.

now you change the subject.

At least the mountains in Naruto are mountains.
At least the mountains in Naruto are mountains.
"mountain" what a lovely name for a rock-like hill

Inb4 "LMAOO Kubo is not good at drawing xdxd that's x50 larger than Everest LMAOO Naruto fanbase sucks and small city level losers! Bleach fan-fic are canon 'cause Kubo let the fanbase to add fan-fic feats his words i swear"

The_greatest

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#109  Edited By The_greatest

@thebeardofzues:

I said it was a base rasengan not a normal rasengan don’t put words in my mouth.

It was a huge rasengan from BASE naruto used by boruto who isn’t even jounin level yet.

I didn’t call hanger the subject I proved you wrong on the same lozenges of the tree and it’s scaling.

Kubo actually not said it was a mountain. There’s a Hong called author intent which means that kubo wants his charecter Ichigo to have the power to evaporate mountains with the swing of his sword.

Big tree stump remains big tree stump.

TheBeardOfZues

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thebeardofzues:

I said it was a base rasengan not a normal rasengan don’t put words in my mouth.

It wasn’t a huge rasengan from BASE naruto used my boruto who isn’t even jounin level yet.

I didn’t call hanger the subject I proved you wrong on the same lozenges of the tree and it’s scaling.

Kubo actually not said it was a mountain. There’s a Hong called author intent which means that kubo wants his charecter Ichigo to have the power to evaporate mountains with the swing of his sword.

Ichigo busted a large rock that's it.

If that seems like a normal rasengan or "base" rasengan you're an idiot.

iUseMyCajonas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#111  Edited By iUseMyCajonas

@thebeardofzues said:
@the_greatest said:

@thebeardofzues:

It wasn’t a huge rasengan from BASE naruto used my boruto who isn’t even jounin level yet.

Ichigo busted a large rock that's it.

If that seems like a normal rasengan or "base" rasengan you're an idiot.

i have no idea why this feat is being talked about as if it's his best physical feat when he's already condensed explosions that rival the juubi's TBB in his hands in a drastically weaker state,

ichigo wasn't even trying when he preformed this lol

NarutBleacFan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

TheBeardOfZues

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@the_greatest: @iusemycajonas:

Becasue he's claiming he was killed by a simple Rasengan.

And it's the most idiotic thing posted on this thread.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@narutbleacfan: Honestly, the salt between Naruto and Bleach in unbelievable. I am actually waiting for the Universal Ichigo squad since some of the Naruto wankers are already here.

Westwood_Trevor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@iusemycajonas:

Manga canon > Anime filler

Pretty small
Pretty small

Also. . .

No Caption Provided

Nice try buddy.

No Caption Provided

iUseMyCajonas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thebeardofzues:

It was a huge rasengan from BASE naruto used by boruto who isn’t even jounin level yet.

it was flashing yellow inside so it's already implied that he's using more chakra than anything in his base mode and is tapping in to 9 tails power with that attack

boruto was just a conduit for it and his arm got messed up just holding it

fused momoshiki at a max has at least small city level durability no matter how u look at the feat, it's clear from that rasengan killing him that something like the juubi jin or juubi itself would have no issues dealing with him. he's not that strong lol. and he's not that weak either. somewhere above kage and somewhere under the juubi. i'd personally place him as insanely close to ichigo, anyone above him is pushing it, and i still have no idea why this thread has toneri above him in the first place considering toneri literally died to one punch that most low tiers in bleach can replicate. nothing implies naruto was going all out and he was confident the entire fight that he could KO toneri in one punch lmao.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@iusemycajonas: Lol City level Momoshiki, what's next? Street level Naruto?

The fact that Momoshiki was hurting Sasuke and Naruto puts him above most Bleach characters.

Naruto characters have been far above city level since Pein.

And I thought this would be a wank thread.

By your logic, Ichigo is barely hill level since that is the only thing he has ever destroyed.

Seriously, wankers and haters are both equally bad.

TheBeardOfZues

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@iusemycajonas:

No Caption Provided

Please show me a scan of a Bleach Low tier replicating this feat with their fist only.

The_greatest

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#119  Edited By The_greatest

@thebeardofzues:

Call the people who drew and animated a BASE naruto handing BORUTO a rasengan to kill momo obviously it wasn’t a strong rasengan but it still wasn’t even a kcm narutos rasengan and it wasn’t even done by naruto. It was created by a weakened base naruto and handed to a shounin or genin level boruto.

It was a strong rasengan*

TheBeardOfZues

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The_greatest

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#121  Edited By The_greatest

@westwood_trevor:

You’re a troll.

Kubo already gave the size of the sereitei twice and you choose to ignore it. Once with the 400 ti statement and another’s time with the 10 days gon each gate stamens.

He also states that was a mountain and the emphasis wasn’t on the size of the particular mountain the emphasis was on the fact ichigo can evaporate a mountain with the swing of his sword.

TheBeardOfZues

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

^ This guy clearly doesn't understand either anime, don't entice him any further just ignore him,

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@iusemycajonas:

No Caption Provided

Please show me a scan of a Bleach Low tier replicating this feat with their fist only.

I don't remember Bleach characters one punching moon level enemies. Guess Bleach wankers have different eyes from the rest of us.

The_greatest

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thebeardofzues:

Making creators with the shockwave of his punch?

The after shock of aizens swing (which ichigo caught) completely destroyed the ground behind ichigo. The pink haired girl stern Ritter with “the strength” who a 100+ by feats hit ichigo and ichigo wasn’t even dizzy as stated by another sternritter.

Don’t get me wrong it’s a cool feat but don’t make it more than what it is...

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@the_greatest: You mean Fodder Bleach girl can one punch a moon level character like Naruto did? Unbelievable.

Oh and, author stated Momoshiki to be Planetary.

Author statements aren't the most reliable and are usually the lowest form of debate but I guess that should be expected on comicvine.

The_greatest

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

So wait toneri cutting a hollow moon in half makes him a moon buster now? yhwach was literally going to destroy the soul society and the world and hueco mundo but you guys don’t consider him planetary? And ichigo literally stabbed him and ripped him in half and he’s not at the very least planatary? I’m deaaad.

TheBeardOfZues

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

So wait toneri cutting a hollow moon in half makes him a moon buster now? yhwach was literally going to destroy the soul society and the world and hueco mundo but you guys don’t consider him planetary? And ichigo literally stabbed him and ripped him in half and he’s not at the very least planatary? I’m deaaad.

but yawch didn't do it.

The_greatest

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thebeardofzues:

Woahhh you get a gold medal for pointing out that he didn’t it’s not like it wasn’t stated by everyone multiple times that he could in fact do it it’s not like he absorbed the god of the verse who was holding all these places together meaning that he does in fact have the power. You’re literally going against obvious author intent.

Avatar image for deactivated-5d2fab494841e
deactivated-5d2fab494841e

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@the_greatest:

yhwach was literally going to destroy the soul society and the world and hueco mundo but you guys don’t consider him planetary

Yhwach's regular attacks haven't shown anywhere near that level of potency.

And ichigo literally stabbed him and ripped him in half and he’s not at the very least planatary? I’m deaaad.

Ichigo is obviously not planetary. He has no feats close to that, and Yhwach has no durability close to that. Simple.

iUseMyCajonas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#130  Edited By iUseMyCajonas

@thebeardofzues said:

@iusemycajonas:

No Caption Provided

Fodder stronger than Sakura and that one Kage that punched Kinshiki through some trees
Fodder stronger than Sakura and that one Kage that punched Kinshiki through some trees
Fodder demonstrates how he's fodder to fodder.

Anything past this is where Toneri gets physically one shot.

No Caption Provided
Previous fodder who stopped the previous fodder that is already stronger than 95% of the Naruto cast physically gets physically overwhelmed by more fodder.
Previous fodder who stopped the previous fodder that is already stronger than 95% of the Naruto cast physically gets physically overwhelmed by more fodder.
No Caption Provided
two more fodder clash
two more fodder clash

I'm literally barely even touching the post timeskip with this one dude. They have feats physically that trump these.

No Caption Provided

Ichigo is way more than 10 times stronger at this point lmfao. The physical showings in Naruto are not the strong point of the verse at all.

@b_r023 said:

The fact that Momoshiki was hurting Sasuke and Naruto puts him above most Bleach characters.

Nice ABC logic but unfortunately both Sasuke and Naruto were severely weaked in the fight they had with Fused Shiki.

Pain was small city level with his very strongest attacks, nothing else he had came close. "Far above" is a joke. Characters like Nagato can be argued to take on Characters like Madara, only after the Juubi Jin power ups do we start to even come close to touching country level.

Nothing really suggests Fused Shiki let alone Momoshiki who got tossed around by kage punches and Kinshiki who was exchanging blows with Darui have the ability to tank something that would be able to wipe out all of Los Angeles in one shot. Nothing, at all. Nothing suggests you need this output to harm or damage him, he staggered at a chunin level rasengan and got one shot and tossed through some rocks.

@b_r023 said:

Why do you attribute someone liking a show to how strong they think the characters are? Quit projecting, I like Naruto because of it's world and possibilities, not because I think HURDUR THEY CAN BLOW UP MOONS AND CIRCLE EARTH 7 TIMES IN ONE SECOND.

Just because I'm aware of the power levels of the show does not make me a "hater". You're projecting. Hard. Remove your emotions from this debate, and remove your emotions from the powerlevels of characters in a comic book.

@b_r023 said:

I don't remember Bleach characters one punching moon level enemies. Guess Bleach wankers have different eyes from the rest of us.

Implying that you need to be able to have the potency to blow up the moon to kill Toneri is some pretty intense tuff wank there bro.

iUseMyCajonas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@the_greatest:

yhwach was literally going to destroy the soul society and the world and hueco mundo but you guys don’t consider him planetary

Yhwach's regular attacks haven't shown anywhere near that level of potency.

And ichigo literally stabbed him and ripped him in half and he’s not at the very least planatary? I’m deaaad.

Ichigo is obviously not planetary. He has no feats close to that, and Yhwach has no durability close to that. Simple.

No point in entertaining a guy who thinks that Yhwach is planetary lmfao.

TheBeardOfZues

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#132  Edited By TheBeardOfZues

@iusemycajonas:

Grimjow isn't low tier lol.

And those aren't as impressive IMO.

Toneir went a much larger distance, at higher speeds, and would have kept going if not for that cliff he hit.

The_greatest

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@otsdarva999:

What type of logic is that we’re told and shown that he could destroy all three worlds and the space between them.

Way back in the SS arc we’re shown you need rivaling power to hurt someone or does ichigos bankai negate durability now?

iUseMyCajonas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#134  Edited By iUseMyCajonas

@thebeardofzues said:

@iusemycajonas:

Grimjow isn't low tier lol.

At this point in the show, yes he is. To EoS Ichigo, these characters are absolute fodder, to the Ichigo that fought Ulquiorra, Ulquiorra became fodder in that very fight.

This explosion has a real quantifiable given size unlike any explosion ever seen in the entirety of Naruto.
This explosion has a real quantifiable given size unlike any explosion ever seen in the entirety of Naruto.

Fodder level Ichigo crushes the entire potency of it's explosion in his bare hands.
Fodder level Ichigo crushes the entire potency of it's explosion in his bare hands.

No one argues Naruto characters beat Bleach characters in physicals. The top tiers beat the other top tiers in different ways. This is all pretimeskip.

The_greatest

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@b_r023:

I never said that she can that’s just a durability feat.

Toneri doesn’t have moon durability lmaoo.

The_greatest

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

iUseMyCajonas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@iusemycajonas:

Excuse me?

bro, you're really tryna make a case for planetary ichigo, no one is going to take you seriously

iUseMyCajonas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#138  Edited By iUseMyCajonas

@thebeardofzues said:

And those aren't as impressive IMO.

Toneir went a much larger distance, at higher speeds, and would have kept going if not for that cliff he hit.

You're really just talking to talk lol.

No Caption Provided

Ichigo went through multiple pillars of stone and showed no signs of stopping and got interupted by another kick presumably just as hard.

Toneri gets punched and stops at one wall of moon rocks. Somehow Toneri has the better durability feat out of this, and Naruto has the better striking feat out of these two. Interesting.

TheBeardOfZues

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@iusemycajonas:

Toneri went a much larger distance, and based on the anime version of those scenes he was going faster too.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thebeardofzues said:

@iusemycajonas:

No Caption Provided

Anything past this is where Toneri gets physically one shot.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
two more fodder clash
two more fodder clash

I'm literally barely even touching the post timeskip with this one dude. They have feats physically that trump these.

No Caption Provided

Ichigo is way more than 10 times stronger at this point lmfao. The physical showings in Naruto are not the strong point of the verse at all.

@b_r023 said:

Nice ABC logic but unfortunately both Sasuke and Naruto were severely weaked in the fight they had with Fused Shiki.

Pain was small city level with his very strongest attacks, nothing else he had came close. "Far above" is a joke. Characters like Nagato can be argued to take on Characters like Madara, only after the Juubi Jin power ups do we start to even come close to touching country level.

Nothing really suggests Fused Shiki let alone Momoshiki who got tossed around by kage punches and Kinshiki who was exchanging blows with Darui have the ability to tank something that would be able to wipe out all of Los Angeles in one shot. Nothing, at all. Nothing suggests you need this output to harm or damage him, he staggered at a chunin level rasengan and got one shot and tossed through some rocks.

@b_r023 said:

Why do you attribute someone liking a show to how strong they think the characters are? Quit projecting, I like Naruto because of it's world and possibilities, not because I think HURDUR THEY CAN BLOW UP MOONS AND CIRCLE EARTH 7 TIMES IN ONE SECOND.

Just because I'm aware of the power levels of the show does not make me a "hater". You're projecting. Hard. Remove your emotions from this debate, and remove your emotions from the powerlevels of characters in a comic book.

@b_r023 said:

Implying that you need to be able to have the potency to blow up the moon to kill Toneri is some pretty intense tuff wank there bro.

K.

Btw Toneri > every character you posted.

iUseMyCajonas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#141  Edited By iUseMyCajonas

@thebeardofzues said:

Toneri went a much larger distance

Toneri went barely a larger distance, with no giant pillar resistance at all and only had to fight air resistance, as soon as a wall of rocks showed up he immidiately stops and doesn't even break far into the wall.

@thebeardofzues said:

and based on the anime version of those scenes he was going faster too.

and ah yes, the budget of the Naruto movie indeed was higher than that of that specific scene in the bleach anime. Not too sure what you're even trying to do here.

@b_r023 said:

K.

hurdur ABC logics

in physicals? Toneri doesn't even come close, and would take significant damage from all of those strikes. I'd hope he could beat Pre Timeskip Bleach characters LMAO.

TheBeardOfZues

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#142  Edited By TheBeardOfZues

@iusemycajonas:

It wasn't barely more distance, it was a lot.

And he was moving faster.

Both indicate more force.

TheVivas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Not surprised to see the same people lowballing Naruto and wanking Bleach in other threads pop up here to do the same thing.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thebeardofzues said:

Toneri went a much larger distance

Toneri went barely a larger distance, with no giant pillar resistance at all and only had to fight air resistance, as soon as a wall of rocks showed up he immidiately stops and doesn't even break far into the wall.

@thebeardofzues said:

and based on the anime version of those scenes he was going faster too.

and ah yes, the budget of the Naruto movie indeed was higher than that of that specific scene in the bleach anime. Not too sure what you're even trying to do here.

@b_r023 said:

K.

hurdur ABC logics

in physicals? Toneri doesn't even come close, and would take significant damage from all of those strikes. I'd hope he could beat Pre Timeskip Bleach characters LMAO.

K.

Toneri still >> Ichigo.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thevivas said:

Not surprised to see the same people lowballing Naruto and wanking Bleach in other threads pop up here to do the same thing.

IKR. Wank has taken over both series, such a shame. Though, lately, Bleach wank has been more disgusting than Naruto wank.

iUseMyCajonas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#146  Edited By iUseMyCajonas

@thebeardofzues said:

@iusemycajonas:

It was barely more distance, it was a lot.

Through the air. Not fast enough to send him through rock pillars.

@thebeardofzues said:

And he was moving faster.

Unsubstantiated. You're using the crappy budget of the Bleach anime to prove this point. You're grasping for some pretty extreme straws with this one buddy.

@thebeardofzues said:

Both indicate more force.

This is pretty derpy. Are you done? Please be done. Concede. There's no way you're arguing that because the Naruto Movie budget was bigger than the Bleach anime for that one scene, Naruto punches harder than Grimmjow kicks.

Despite on panel the recepient of the kick being Ichigo who is already multi city block level in physicals as a lowball and him flying through 2 entire stone pillars. You are showing an extreme lack of knowledge on physics and life in general here guy.

No Caption Provided

This same baseball would bounce right off a tree trunk. How much does Toneri weigh? Lets get some real calcs on this punch because it can easily be calced if you resort to using anime flow to gague the power of this attack.

Spoiler alert: Grimmjow's Kick is harder.

The_greatest

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@iusemycajonas:

That’s good for them I’m taking what was shown. Yhwach being able to destroy three worlds and ichigo ripping him in half.

TheBeardOfZues

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#148  Edited By TheBeardOfZues

@iusemycajonas:

that doesn't even make sense.

"Crap I don't have an argument!"

"uhhhhhhhhhhh, Naruto had a bigger budget!"

*Insert some irrelevant base ball fact*

GG.

iUseMyCajonas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#149  Edited By iUseMyCajonas

@thebeardofzues said:

@iusemycajonas:

that doesn't even make sense.

It's simple. To kick a human through 3 stone pillars requires more energy than to punch a human into a wall.

By an extremely significantamount.

TheBeardOfZues

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@iusemycajonas:

If that was all the context involved sure but, like always you ignore the context.