Ichigo runs a Ōtsutsuki gauntlet.

This topic is locked from further discussion.

TheBeardOfZues

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Poll Ichigo runs a Ōtsutsuki gauntlet. (66 votes)

Kinshiki Ōtsutsuki 55%
Momoshiki Ōtsutsuki 8%
Fused Kinshiki and Momoshiki 14%
Toneri Ōtsutsuki 6%
Indra Ōtsutsuki (should be comparable to EOS Sasuke) 5%
Asura_Ōtsutsuki (should be comparable to EOS Naruto) 2%
S0sP 0%
Kaguya Ōtsutsuki 6%
Clear.... 6%

I was in a debate involving Ichigo and a Ōtsutsuki member, a select few people said Ichigo would win, while a seemingly majority of people said he wouldn't.

So i decided to make a poll so we can actually see where the majority of people think Ichigo stops.

Rules:

• Ichigo is at his peak form
  • Fight ends in what ever way Ichigo can win.
 • 
Avatar image for westwood_trevor
Westwood_Trevor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@tyki_mikk25:

Yes but he hasnt the reaction speed to keep up with Ichigo who is faster

Sorry. I lost my interest to debate with you when you said this absurdity, since Ichigo lacks of every kind of feat to put him at lightning speed, let alone at The Last Naruto/Toneri speed and reactions.

ovy7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@narutbleacfan: From what I've seen that's probably because statements and fan-calcs aren't accepted here, for some reason, while other vs sites are accepting them (I'm not talking about things like pixel calcs, those are still BS and probably only VS Battle Wiki accepts those). And this isn't only for Bleach, as I've got my own scans called unusable because they were only statement (the scans came from a visual novel, so...).

Rickthenick

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#53  Edited By Rickthenick

@the_greatest: Well Yhwach truly being planetary is a bit iffy but i do agree ichigo is waaaaaay beyond mountain busting.

sladerulez

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jeepeh: oh boy... Get ready for a major power jump

The_greatest

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rickthenick:

I’m going by what was shown and author intent.

alextheboss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@narutbleacfan: @undefined: Since when was Toneri stronger than fused Momoshiki? It took Naruto and Sasuke to beat him while it just took Naruto to beat Toneri.

The_greatest

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Ichigo does beat fused momo. He’s a glass canon with an absorbing ability meanwhile we know ichigo goes for taijutsu straight away and has the physicals and power to kill him.

jeepeh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#58  Edited By jeepeh

I understand Bleach doesn't do an amazing job showing it's power level (I mean, why are all the of the explosions focused into tower shapes? It's strange) but the downplay of Bleach on Comicvine is actually kind of painful. Ulquiorra has Spiritual Pressure related to an ocean, and he can cause explosions that dwarf a 300 mile wide minimum city/country, and those explosions can be no-sold by Hollow Ichigo's bare hand, and none of that is even noticeable to Dangai Ichigo, much less EoS Ichigo who is stated to possess power on a level he had never even fathomed.
#hilllevel

iUseMyCajonas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#59  Edited By iUseMyCajonas

@westwood_trevor said:

Basing on what Sasuke was weakened in that fight?

He literally was in their dimension. Dimension hopping weakens him.

@westwood_trevor said:

Still avoiding the fact that Sasuke was the main-fighter and the other Kage just provided perfect teamwork and distraction. How funny.

Dude nice headcannon, but the other Kage managed Kinshiki just fine. He was tattered and in bruises when he retreated to go fuse and used all of his power to escape. They weren't even trying to kill him for some reason.

@westwood_trevor said:

Don't worry, my boy. I'll take the W.
Thanks.

No Caption Provided

did i just get teleported to 2007

TheBeardOfZues

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

TheBeardOfZues

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jeepeh said:

I understand Bleach doesn't do an amazing job showing it's power level (I mean, why are all the of the explosions focused into tower shapes? It's strange) but the downplay of Bleach on Comicvine is actually kind of painful. Ulquiorra has Spiritual Pressure related to an ocean, and he can cause explosions that dwarf a 300 mile wide minimum city/country, and those explosions can be no-sold by Hollow Ichigo's bare hand, and none of that is even noticeable to Dangai Ichigo, much less EoS Ichigo who is stated to possess power on a level he had never even fathomed.

#hilllevel

I do agree with them being downplayed but, the size of the City was never confirmed by anyone it's all fan calculated.

TheBeardOfZues

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@narutbleacfan: @undefined: Since when was Toneri stronger than fused Momoshiki? It took Naruto and Sasuke to beat him while it just took Naruto to beat Toneri.

Idk who's stronger but.

he had a stronger attack.

and both Naruto and Sasuke where weakened in their fight with Momoshiki.

NarutBleacFan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@alextheboss: Never said anything of the sort, just going off what I see of the rounds.

Tyki_Mikk25

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@westwood_trevor:

Sorry, I lost my interest to debate with you when you said that Ichigo hasnt any Lightning speed feats. Currently Ichigo feats above then von Toneri, let alone Yoruchi is fast as lightning speed or even faster. And Ichigo is faster then Yoruchi, so you calm with Ichigo hasnt any good speed feat is totatlly bs. Let alone Toneri/Naruto speed feats arent bad but I dont think that Toneri has good reaction speed to keep up with Ichigo. In the end Ichigo one shot him after he slash him.

NarutBleacFan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Why tf is fan calc ridiculed? I understand some being painfully stupid, but others are actually worth looking at. It's not like Bleach had a chance.

In Naruto, most characters we saw gotten stronger over the time.

In Bleach, most characters were already at that height of power.

The_greatest

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thebeardofzues:

Killed/beaten by a heavily weakened narutos Rasengan = glass canon.

That’s a good feat with sasuke but right after that he was surprised by boruto and his massive rasengan so idk if sasuke did it purely for a distraction or what. Add that to the fact that sasuke was able to tag him seemingly easy while kicking him through those boulders before.

TheBeardOfZues

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@the_greatest:

He was weakened himself, Plus Naruto put all his Chakra into that Resengan.

Westwood_Trevor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@iusemycajonas:

Have you the exact time when Sasuke went to Kaguya's Ice Dimension and then fought against Kinshiki? With the time Sasuke takes back his lost energy, you know that right? Unless you have the exact time for those 2 events. . . your point is mute.

Dude nice point you have here!

Fixed and thank you.

but the other Kage managed Kinshiki just fine

With Sasuke's massive help and teamwork + sealing jutsu.

He was tattered and in bruises when he retreated to go fuse and used all of his power to escape.

Something that Ichigo can't tank and also can't inflict to Kinshiki.

Basing on your answers. . . probably you're just a bit high, so don't worry if you see a DeLorean and unicorns next to you. It's normal.

sladerulez

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@tyki_mikk25: i hate to break it to you, but considering Might Guy's Afternoon tiger Dwarfed Turtle Island but didn't even phase Madara, Night Guy was Insanely powerful in comparison.

Not to mention the combined attack from all nine bijuu barely did anything to him except cost him his arm.

So unless they have Island+ level strength, Which they have never shown, They aren't even gonna phase Kinshiki who oneshotted a Shinju tree

https://goo.gl/images/AstM1u

While Guy's afternoon tiger, which must i remind you, is Island level

https://m.imgur.com/a/R7mMw

Looked like a speck in comparison to the Shinju tree

https://m.imgur.com/KF5FSzX

The_greatest

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#70  Edited By The_greatest

@thebeardofzues:

Not really he was restored after those idiots blasted him and He ate extra fruit to replenish him.

And yeah heavily weakened naruto was already fighting him and was stabbed with the rods and before that’s he got chakra sucked out of him.

And it’s was base naruto and not even a sage amped rasengan....

Westwood_Trevor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#71  Edited By Westwood_Trevor

@the_greatest: Seems like you don't even know what a "glass canon" is and what that Naruto/Boruto Massive Vanishing Rasengan did to Momo.

1. It literally "sucked" the Massive Naruto/Boruto Vanishing Rasengan's energy inside Momoshiki's body. A simpleRasengan from Part 1 Kid Naruto (first usage) was able to nullify Kabuto's auto-healing.

No Caption Provided

2. Destroyed the Shinju's main body and pierced through that mountain-rock formation, surrounding the battleground, for hundreds of miles before reaching the space and explode.

No Caption Provided
TheBeardOfZues

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@the_greatest:

The attack that killed him sent him into orbit lol Ichigo can’t do that.

And he was never fully restored.

iUseMyCajonas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@iusemycajonas:

Have you the exact time when Sasuke went to Kaguya's Ice Dimension and then fought against Kinshiki? With the time Sasuke takes back his lost energy, you know that right? Unless you have the exact time for those 2 events. . . your point is mute.

Dude nice point you have here!

Fixed and thank you.

but the other Kage managed Kinshiki just fine

With Sasuke's massive help and teamwork + sealing jutsu.

He was tattered and in bruises when he retreated to go fuse and used all of his power to escape.

Something that Ichigo can't tank and also can't inflict to Kinshiki.

Basing on your answers. . . probably you're just a bit high, so don't worry if you see a DeLorean and unicorns next to you. It's normal.

i don't really feel like doing this.

Loading Video...

only reason chōjūrō got tagged imo is lack of taijutsu skill, darui was keeping up effortlessly as was gaara's sand. there's no actual way you're trying to argue that these kage are faster than ichigo. and there's no actual way you're trying to argue that these kage are as fast as sasuke. and there's no actual way you're trying to argue that sasuke wasn't weakened in both fights.

you're trolling and it's time consuming and annoying. arguing that these dudes who got slapped around by some kage are better than ichigo is just sad and an obvious attempt at a lowball

The_greatest

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#74  Edited By The_greatest

@thebeardofzues:

Right because him powering up doesn’t mean he was restored even after he ate the extra fruit. Lmao

And the attack going to orbit was just a cool affect lmao. Still base narutos rasengan while he was weakened and wasn’t even sage amped.

Tyki_Mikk25

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The_greatest

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#76  Edited By The_greatest

Do any of you guys think that naruto would have gave Boruto a base rasengan and told him to go kill madara or kaguya with it?

TheBeardOfZues

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#77  Edited By TheBeardOfZues

@the_greatest:

It was way bigger than normal, not a normal rasengan, doesn’t mater if you think it’s a cool effect or not, it’s canon.

Naruto powered up but he wasn’t at max potential, same apples to Momoshiki here.

The_greatest

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thebeardofzues:

How are you seriously debating this?

It’s Base naruto with his base chakra while weakened... and momo was restored.

Tyki_Mikk25

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@tyki_mikk25: i hate to break it to you, but considering Might Guy's Afternoon tiger Dwarfed Turtle Island but didn't even phase Madara, Night Guy was Insanely powerful in comparison.

Not to mention the combined attack from all nine bijuu barely did anything to him except cost him his arm.

So unless they have Island+ level strength, Which they have never shown, They aren't even gonna phase Kinshiki who oneshotted a Shinju tree

https://goo.gl/images/AstM1u

While Guy's afternoon tiger, which must i remind you, is Island level

https://m.imgur.com/a/R7mMw

Looked like a speck in comparison to the Shinju tree

https://m.imgur.com/KF5FSzX

But against Madara he was already tried and possible only use half of his chakra, because that he didn´t hurt Madara after that. And the "Island" was very small, I would call that small island. And Kinshiki didn´t one shotted the Shinju tree(he didnt even break the barrie, he was stuck in this and Momoshiki absorb him after Kinshiki was down), it was Momoshiki who do that in the manga version:

In manga version Kinshiki was trash, he get blow up by one kage punch and was beaten very easily.. He hasnt any impressive feats in manga, Ichigo would eat him fot the breakfast...

NarutBleacFan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Considering how a Captain>Kage usually, it's obvious that Kinshiki would lose to Ichigo. Momo too. Fused might have a chance to beat Ichigo. Toneri has a huge chance but still might lose. Anything beyond that Ichigo would lose.

Westwood_Trevor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@iusemycajonas: Relax, boy. You seems a bit triggered. That's sad.

No Caption Provided

only reason chōjūrō got tagged imo is lack of taijutsu skill, darui was keeping up effortlessly as was gaara's sand.

So you watched the video but still denying the fact that Sasuke was the main-threat and Kages just provided distactions and perfect Teamwork? Wow. . . you're really biased.

there's no actual way you're trying to argue that Ichigo is faster than Current Sasuke and can keep up with Sasuke + Kage Teamwork.

Fixed.

nd there's no actual way you're trying to argue that sasuke wasn't weakened in both fights

In other words you don't have anything to prove that Sasuke was weakened in the first fight, avoiding what happened in their first fight in the Kaguya's Ice Dimension. Funny and predictable.

^ Strongly suggesting that Ichigo can defeat Current Sasuke + Chojuro + Kurotsuchi etc. and their Teamwork.

No Caption Provided

you're trolling and it's time consuming and annoying

Says the "Juubidama is barely a small city buster LMAOOO - Kishimoto sucks LMAOO yeah Naruto is really a great manga LMAOO - None in Naruto is above the small city level LMAOO - Naruto fanbase sucks" guy. How pitiful. . .

No Caption Provided

TheBeardOfZues

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@the_greatest:

"Normal Rasengan."

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

I guess Naruto's base Rasengan is now Mountain++

alextheboss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thebeardofzues: He had a flashier attack, that's it. Fused Momoshiki could of beat Naruto and Sasuke in a 1v1 and each one of them could beat the last Naruto who beat Toneri.

Toneri<last Naruto<boruto Sasuke<=>boruto Naruto<fused Momoshiki

Rickthenick

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Rickthenick

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thebeardofzues: i don't want to wank it but that frame is really zoomed out. The clouds are above the mountains and you can see a horizon so...

Avatar image for deactivated-5c07a0327fd39
deactivated-5c07a0327fd39

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Do any of you guys think that naruto would have gave Boruto a base rasengan and told him to go kill madara or kaguya with it?

Kaguya can't be killed and can absorb Jutsu better than Momoshiki.

The_greatest

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#87  Edited By The_greatest

@thebeardofzues:

Not even the same tree and those must be the smallest mountains in existence since those branches were not much bigger than them. That or they grew to be mountain sized in those panels lmaooo. Who do you think you’re fooling?

And again it was weakened based narutos rasengan obviously it’s strong but a base narutos rasengan nonetheless.

Avatar image for deactivated-60fae469e992f
deactivated-60fae469e992f

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@iusemycajonas:

Why did you show me a video of a weakened Sasuke fighting Kinshiki and act like it was a quantifiable feat?

It was specifically stated that Sasuke was weakened by travelling through dimensions and that it took a significant amount out of him. Naruto was also weakened through the entire fight with Momoshiki, as well as rusty from lack of actual combat.

jeepeh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jeepeh said:

#hilllevel

I do agree with them being downplayed but, the size of the City was never confirmed by anyone it's all fan calculated.

A general modest estimation of Yoruichi's statement in the SS arc put the Seireitei at close 1,000 mile diameter, and Nel made a similar statement about Las Noches, having to walk 3 days in a single direction to reach a gate. Given Las Noches's ovular/rectangular shape, 300 miles is a mid-point estimate. Could be bigger, could be a little smaller. But given the fact that characters as fast as Byakuya, Ichigo, and Stark can run at high speed for prolonged periods across the deserts within it paints a pretty big picture of it's size. Regardless of whether it's a city or a country or whatever the heck, the fact that Ulquiorra's blast dwarfs it in AoE alone, and the fact that the gap between Ulquiorra and Chrysalis Aizen is bigger than the gap between a near powerless Rukia and SS Byakuya (as Rukia after having been exposed to the sekki sekki was still able to feel and recognize Byakuya's spiritual pressure, while heavy hitters like Isshin and Urahara couldn't feel Chrysalis Aizen) and then you need to reinsert that gap again just to reach Dangai Ichigo's level, not to even get close to EoS Ichigo's level. No matter how you paint the picture, Bleach gets lowballed beyond belief.

iUseMyCajonas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#90  Edited By iUseMyCajonas

@decaf_wizard said:
@westwood_trevor said:

@iusemycajonas:

Why did you show me a video of a weakened Sasuke fighting Kinshiki and act like it was a quantifiable feat?

It was specifically stated that Sasuke was weakened by travelling through dimensions and that it took a significant amount out of him. Naruto was also weakened through the entire fight with Momoshiki, as well as rusty from lack of actual combat.

ive never been more annoyed debating with a person in my entire life LMAO you can take it from here

@thebeardofzues: those aren't the same tree dude

the one on earth is bigger by quite a significant amount and im pretty sure you know this already which is why this post is confusing, are you being intentionally misleading?

iUseMyCajonas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#91  Edited By iUseMyCajonas

@thebeardofzues: those aren't the same tree dude

the one on earth is bigger by quite a significant amount and im pretty sure you know this already which is why this post is confusing, are you being intentionally misleading?

Avatar image for deactivated-60fae469e992f
deactivated-60fae469e992f

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@decaf_wizard said:
@westwood_trevor said:

@iusemycajonas:

ive never been more annoyed debating with a person in my entire life LMAO you can take it from here

Nah bro, not dumping this on me.

The_greatest

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@westwood_trevor:

A glass conon is someone that gets beaten by an attack that should be massively below them when compared to their power output.

A base narutos rasengan with borutos nature transformation beat him.

A base naruto rasengan.

Genin borutos nature transformation.

The tree isn’t as big as you guys are highballing it to be and there were no mountains in that scene where did you get mountain?

Only in naruto is destroying a really big tree stump a good feat when talking about god tiers lmaoo.

TheBeardOfZues

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#94  Edited By TheBeardOfZues

@the_greatest:

You said it was a normal rasengan, I proved you wrong.

If you serious think that's a base Rasegan you're an idiot.

now you change the subject.

At least the mountains in Naruto are mountains.

iUseMyCajonas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#95  Edited By iUseMyCajonas

@thebeardofzues said:

they aren't, neither are lmfao.

bleach consistently does have actual mountains compared to the baby less than 400m mountains commonly seen in naruto, i don't think i've actually seen an average sized mountain in all of naruto

TheBeardOfZues

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Next they'll tell us this "small city level"

@the_greatest: Seems like you don't even know what a "glass canon" is and what that Naruto/Boruto Massive Vanishing Rasengan did to Momo.

1. It literally "sucked" the Massive Naruto/Boruto Vanishing Rasengan's energy inside Momoshiki's body. A simpleRasengan from Part 1 Kid Naruto (first usage) was able to nullify Kabuto's auto-healing.

No Caption Provided

2. Destroyed the Shinju's main body and pierced through that mountain-rock formation, surrounding the battleground, for hundreds of miles before reaching the space and explode.

No Caption Provided

The_greatest

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@gear4god:

We don’t really know if she can be Killed or not but my point is that compared to kaguya and madara momo is subpar.

katanalauncher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Ichigo is city level by feats, and large Island level by scaling. A good fight for him in Naruto would be someone like BSM Naruto or Rinnegan Madara.

He gets destroyed by everyone here.

iUseMyCajonas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@gear4god:

We don’t really know if she can be Killed or not but my point is that compared to kaguya and madara momo is subpar.

compared to itachi momo is subpar

compared to nagato momo is subpar

he is literally kage level

TheBeardOfZues

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@iusemycajonas:

Might not be drawn to scale as a perfect match but they're still Mountains and they sure as hell beat that large boulder Ichigo busted.