This topic is locked from further discussion.

Posted by TheBeardOfZues (1990 posts) 3 months, 6 days ago

Poll: Ichigo runs a Ōtsutsuki gauntlet. (50 votes)

Kinshiki Ōtsutsuki 62%
Momoshiki Ōtsutsuki 4%
Fused Kinshiki and Momoshiki 10%
Toneri Ōtsutsuki 6%
Indra Ōtsutsuki (should be comparable to EOS Sasuke) 4%
Asura_Ōtsutsuki (should be comparable to EOS Naruto) 2%
S0sP 0%
Kaguya Ōtsutsuki 8%
Clear.... 4%

I was in a debate involving Ichigo and a Ōtsutsuki member, a select few people said Ichigo would win, while a seemingly majority of people said he wouldn't.

So i decided to make a poll so we can actually see where the majority of people think Ichigo stops.

Rules:

• Ichigo is at his peak form
  • Fight ends in what ever way Ichigo can win.
#1 Posted by Sy8000 (33648 posts) - - Show Bio

They all one-shot him.

#3 Edited by NarutBleacFan (214 posts) - - Show Bio

He stops at Fused Kin and Momo. He might have a chance to make it to Toneri.

#4 Posted by TheBeardOfZues (1990 posts) - - Show Bio

I voted fused fyi.

#5 Posted by TheBeardOfZues (1990 posts) - - Show Bio

I agree

#6 Posted by NarutBleacFan (214 posts) - - Show Bio

All these people are like gods, the only God-like person in Bleach is Yhwach (maybe Ichibei too)

#7 Posted by Gear4God (3432 posts) - - Show Bio

Stops at 1

#8 Posted by Gear4God (3432 posts) - - Show Bio

I can't vote because no option is realistic. lol

#9 Posted by iUseMyCajonas (3717 posts) - - Show Bio

@gear4god said:

I can't vote because no option is realistic. lol

tfw you think that EoS ichigo is kage level

#10 Posted by TheBeardOfZues (1990 posts) - - Show Bio
#11 Posted by decaf_wizard (14713 posts) - - Show Bio
#12 Edited by iUseMyCajonas (3717 posts) - - Show Bio

@thebeardofzues said:

@iusemycajonas:

Are you the one who voted Indra level?

I put Toneri but mostly agree with

@thebeardofzues said:
@narutbleacfan said:

I agree

The might is what made me vote for Toneri at all because he has a slight chance of making it there and if he does he one shots. Toneri<Fused Momo and Kinshiki imo.

#13 Posted by sladerulez (8641 posts) - - Show Bio

@undefined: Indra never had the Rinnegan. So he's more like EMS Sasuke with a Perfect Susanoo.

Ashura is probably stronger than EOS Naruto Since he has the same abilities along with Wood style. Although i believe Hokage Naruto might be stronger

#14 Posted by Tyki_Mikk25 (80 posts) - - Show Bio

I think he stops at Indra, if not he stops at Kaguya. Dont see how he can beat Kaguya, he can beat the other one. Kinshiki(at best Kage lvl) would lose low diff. Same goes for base Momoshiki, the fused Momoshiki would go either way...

#15 Posted by B_r023 (2532 posts) - - Show Bio

All of them stomp.

#16 Posted by iUseMyCajonas (3717 posts) - - Show Bio

@b_r023 said:

All of them stomp.

tfw you think that EoS ichigo is below kage level

Avatar image for universeichigo1
#17 Posted by universeichigo1 (1216 posts) - - Show Bio
#18 Posted by Tyki_Mikk25 (80 posts) - - Show Bio

@iusemycajonas:

Wanker, kage are at best town/city lvl and Ichigo is way above that lvl. He would stomp Kinshiki... That is for sure...

#19 Posted by The_greatest (224 posts) - - Show Bio

We’ve never seen the SO6P fight, we only really go by hype. Ichigo might stop at SO6P if not he stops at kaguya.

#20 Edited by iUseMyCajonas (3717 posts) - - Show Bio

@tyki_mikk25 said:

kage are at best town/city lvl and Ichigo is way above that lvl.

thats what i already said did u @ the wrong person

#21 Posted by TheBeardOfZues (1990 posts) - - Show Bio

Tfw you are defending Ichigo and get called a Naruto wanker lmao

#22 Posted by TheBeardOfZues (1990 posts) - - Show Bio
Avatar image for americanspeeddemon
#23 Posted by americanspeeddemon (6240 posts) - - Show Bio

I can't see him beating Momoshiki or Kinshiki for a majority and he definitely stops at the fused duo.

Avatar image for universeichigo1
#24 Posted by universeichigo1 (1216 posts) - - Show Bio

@thebeardofzues: I have been Naruto threads and any time someone disagrees with on your opinion of Naruto characters you either call them a wanker or lowballer.

#25 Posted by TheBeardOfZues (1990 posts) - - Show Bio

@iusemycajonas:

Wanker, kage are at best town/city lvl and Ichigo is way above that lvl. He would stomp Kinshiki... That is for sure...

Tfw you are defending Ichigo and get called a Naruto wanker lmao

@thebeardofzues: I have been Naruto threads and any time someone disagrees with on your opinion of Naruto characters you either call them a wanker or lowballer.

I wasn't talking about me, I was talking about the guy who called Cajonas a Naruto wanker.

#26 Posted by NarutBleacFan (214 posts) - - Show Bio

@universeichigo1: The definition of it: "a superhuman being or spirit worshiped as having power over nature or human fortunes; a deity." but applied to each universe role.

#27 Posted by The_greatest (224 posts) - - Show Bio

@thebeardofzues:

I know that but like I said we haven’t seen him fight it’s just speculation but I said he might stop there. Definitely stops at kaguya if she doesn’t job lmao.

#28 Edited by iUseMyCajonas (3717 posts) - - Show Bio
@thebeardofzues said:
Cajonas a Naruto wanker.

I mean I do give him Small Country Level potency and Country Level Durability and that's pretty extreme, almost unsubstantiated and it's really just a gut feeling so I could see myself being called a wanker LMFAO.

#29 Posted by NarutBleacFan (214 posts) - - Show Bio

@thebeardofzues Got a very important question:

Is Ichigo healed fully after every fight, or does he keep going with injuries?

#30 Posted by TheBeardOfZues (1990 posts) - - Show Bio
#31 Posted by sladerulez (8641 posts) - - Show Bio

On track he stops at Kinshiki.

You can make an argument for him being stronger than Kinshiki, but otherwise, the rest kinda stomp him beyond belief.

Toneri was able to divide, move, and restore the moon in an hour fight. How can you even come up with an argument for this is beyond me.

Fused Momoshiki is physically superior to Naruto and Sasuke. Considering Naruto physically overpowered the moon splitter, it means he can physically beat Toneri.

Logically, Indra is the only one he stands a chance against, considering he only has Amaterasu and the Perfect Susanoo to fight with.

Kinshiki has comparable strength and superior skill due to being over a thousand years old. So I'd say Kinshiki has a better chance than Indra

Avatar image for westwood_trevor
#32 Edited by Westwood_Trevor (1571 posts) - - Show Bio
@sy8008 said:

They all one-shot him.

@americanspeeddemon said:

I can't see him beating Momoshiki or Kinshiki for a majority and he definitely stops at the fused duo.

@b_r023 said:

All of them stomp.

@decaf_wizard said:
@gear4god said:

Stops at 1

@gear4god said:

Stops at 1

Stops at Kinshiki.

I would like to see when a Kage defeated Kinshiki/Momoshiki (strange 'cause none of the Kage defeated 'em. I guess it happened in a fac fiction)without Current Sasuke or Naruto's help. Actually Ichigo stand no chance to win against Current Sasuke + Kurotsuchi + Chojuro as a Team, with perfect teamwork too.

#33 Posted by NarutBleacFan (214 posts) - - Show Bio

@thebeardofzues: Too bad I already voted lol, I'd actually see him barely defeating, or at least die with landing several good punches in.

#34 Posted by sladerulez (8641 posts) - - Show Bio

@westwood_trevor: didn't Kinshiki overpower Sasuke in the Manga? I'm fairly certain he did

#35 Posted by FlashingSabre (2904 posts) - - Show Bio

Can't really see him beating anyone (assuming Ashura and Indra are on par with Naruto and Sasuke.) He MIGHT be able to beat Kinshiki, but Kinshiki is faster and can one-shot with his multi-mountain+ chakra sword.

#36 Posted by Marc_55 (5858 posts) - - Show Bio

@westwood_trevor: didn't Kinshiki overpower Sasuke in the Manga? I'm fairly certain he did

He was gaining the upper hand in the manga and the movie, probably the novel as well.

You can expect the anime to likely follow suit.

#37 Edited by Jeepeh (6080 posts) - - Show Bio

I'm literally like a few episodes away from the 4th great ninja war. I have yet to see most of this stuff in proper context.

#38 Posted by TheBeardOfZues (1990 posts) - - Show Bio

Also who did you vote for?

#39 Posted by decaf_wizard (14713 posts) - - Show Bio

Anybody who says Ichigo clears is probably insane

#40 Edited by iUseMyCajonas (3717 posts) - - Show Bio

@westwood_trevor said:

Stops at Kinshiki.

I would like to see when a Kage defeated Kinshiki/Momoshiki (strange 'cause none of the Kage defeated 'em. I guess it happened in a fac fiction)without Current Sasuke or Naruto's help. Actually Ichigo stand no chance to win against Current Sasuke + Kurotsuchi + Chojuro as a Team, with perfect teamwork too.

In the movie where he was on the same speed level as all of them and got pressured to fuse. The Sasuke and Naruto in that movie were not current and were substantially weaker than they normally are. Which is obvious when you realize the levels they were fighting at, and the context of the fight in the first place.

#41 Posted by Rickthenick (575 posts) - - Show Bio

Tbh i think ichigo is seriously underrated here. Hill level Ichigo wtf??????

#42 Posted by Tyki_Mikk25 (80 posts) - - Show Bio
@tyki_mikk25 said:

Yo sry, I mean B_r023........

And yes Kinshiki is trash, his feats even are impressive after all, in manga version he get full stomp in the end and he hasnt any good feats. Ichigo would trash him..

Momoshiki in fused form would be problem, but I call either way one of the both win extrem high diff. Toneri has low durability, one good strong slash would kill him. But Indra and Ashura are rly strong, possible he lose here, but if not he will stop at Kaguya because I dont see him winning against Kaguya.

#43 Posted by Westwood_Trevor (1571 posts) - - Show Bio

@westwood_trevor said:

Stops at Kinshiki.

In the movie where he was on the same speed level as all of them and got pressured to fuse. The Sasuke and Naruto in that movie were not current and were substantially weaker than they normally are. Which is obvious when you realize the levels they were fighting at, and the context of the fight in the first place.

Enjoy.

Loading Video...

So. . . in other words none of the Kage defeated Momo nor Kinshiki, even with the perfect Teamwork with Current Sasuke (and Naruto). Well that was obvious. . .

#44 Edited by iUseMyCajonas (3717 posts) - - Show Bio

@westwood_trevor: Why did you show me a video of a weakened Sasuke fighting Kinshiki and act like it was a quantifiable feat? All of the Kage move that fast as evidenced when all of the Kage were effortlessly keeping up with Kinshiki. He was defeated and that’s why he had to fuse. LMAO.

#45 Posted by Westwood_Trevor (1571 posts) - - Show Bio

@iusemycajonas said:
@tyki_mikk25 said:

Yo sry, I mean B_r023........

And yes Kinshiki is trash, his feats even are impressive after all, in manga version he get full stomp in the end and he hasnt any good feats. Ichigo would trash him..

Momoshiki in fused form would be problem, but I call either way one of the both win extrem high diff. Toneri has low durability, one good strong slash would kill him. But Indra and Ashura are rly strong, possible he lose here, but if not he will stop at Kaguya because I dont see him winning against Kaguya.

. . .Gudoudama shield says hi.

Plus overwhelming DC, versatility and speed.

#46 Edited by The_greatest (224 posts) - - Show Bio

@rickthenick:

That’s how it is on this site, we’re shown ichigo ripping a planetary yhwach in half and to some ichigo is still not past mountain.

#47 Posted by iUseMyCajonas (3717 posts) - - Show Bio

why are there literally only two extremes present in this thread

#48 Posted by Tyki_Mikk25 (80 posts) - - Show Bio

@westwood_trevor:

Yes but he hasnt the reaction speed to keep up with Ichigo who is faster in my opinion.. We already see that even Madara fail against Gate8 Guy, Ichigo would need one strong slash to beat Toneri and im sure he would hit him.. Toneri is like Cracker from One piece, he has strong AP and very hax ability but he weak in Durability, one slash would possible one shot him if Ichigo hit him. Kinshiki is trash if we compare him with Ichigo, the only one is Momoshiki,Indra and Ashura who would fight equal with Ichigo(either way one of them can win or lose). Only Kaguya would win and that is for sure, the rest are more extrem high diff fights.

#49 Posted by Westwood_Trevor (1571 posts) - - Show Bio

@iusemycajonas:

Why did you show me a video of a weakened Sasuke fighting Kinshiki and act like it was a quantifiable feat?

Basing on what Sasuke was weakened in that fight?

All of the Kage move that fast as evidenced when all of the Kage were effortlessly keeping up with Kinshiki.

Still avoiding the fact that Sasuke was the main-fighter and the other Kage just provided perfect teamwork and distraction. How funny.

He was defeated and that’s why he had to fuse. LMAO.

Nice fan-fic. It's a sci-fi one, right?

Don't worry, my boy. I'll take the W.

Thanks.

No Caption Provided

#50 Posted by NarutBleacFan (214 posts) - - Show Bio

This site does downplay Bleach characters usually. It's understandable why, but still, Bleach characters have been above Mountain level for quite some time now.