• 116 results
#101 Posted by FaradaySloth (10083 posts) - - Show Bio

@faradaysloth: All you've said is that for some reason the hills Aizen Vaped were mountains. I've shown damn near every visual of fragor and it's crater, but you've yet to provide scans that debunk my position.

I was talking about the fact how you thought those mountains in front of KKT were hills because "muh irrefutable evidence in blue circle"

#102 Posted by MrViking (912 posts) - - Show Bio

@worldofruin6: The writer himself , kubo told us , they mountains and not hills .

#103 Posted by MrViking (912 posts) - - Show Bio

@skysanji: War arc naruto and sasuke fodder to , ywach , aizen , yamamoto , ichibe , shinji , lol .

War arc naruto weaker than eos ichigo , in psychical power even dangai ichigo > war arc naruto .

It doesnt matter how much magic you have ,if your body just get cut in half .

#104 Posted by WorldofRuin6 (3586 posts) - - Show Bio

@mrviking said:

@skysanji: War arc naruto and sasuke fodder to , ywach , aizen , yamamoto , ichibe , shinji , lol .

War arc naruto weaker than eos ichigo , in psychical power even dangai ichigo > war arc naruto .

It doesnt matter how much magic you have ,if your body just get cut in half .

This is why Bleach has a bad rep. Please stop wanking. NnT vs Bleach is debatable in most cases, but Naruto godtiers low diff the godtiers of Bleach and NnT at once.

#105 Posted by ourmanuel (11955 posts) - - Show Bio

@worldofruin6: NNT vs bleach god tiers isn’t debatable at all lmao

#106 Posted by RuthlessKiller (1000 posts) - - Show Bio
#107 Posted by WorldofRuin6 (3586 posts) - - Show Bio

@ourmanuel: That's why I said in most cases. I didn't mean the godtiers, although I think DK could beat Ichigo or Aizen. SD should be able to, but she's featless. Post cocoon Mel should be a more haxxed DK, so I think he should beat Ichigo and Aizen. Nobody in NnT is beating Yhwach currently.

#108 Posted by MrViking (912 posts) - - Show Bio
#109 Posted by MrViking (912 posts) - - Show Bio

@worldofruin6: You are a real naruto wanker ....

Ywach solo the verse with ease

Shinji can solo the verse with ease to

Aizen can solo to

Yamma can blitz and kill naruto and sasuke with ease

Ichibe can do the same

.... No one of the naruto god tiers can defeat a god tier in bleach ,

Even game Ulqi can solo the verse XD

Nauro fans never show feats , just spaming that "naruto is stronger " (what is false ) , and just ignore feats , dangai ichigo showed better psychical feats than any of the naruto characters , deal with it .

#110 Posted by WorldofRuin6 (3586 posts) - - Show Bio

@mrviking: Ulq solos Naruto. Lolololololololololololol

C'mon now. Let's not be unreasonable. It's kind of hard to take you seriously when you say these things.

#111 Posted by geeman2 (2006 posts) - - Show Bio

@mrviking:Yamma isn't blitzing Nardo and Sauce, he doesn't even have a single feat close to their level even if you scaled him to the god tiers of Bleach.

No Caption Provided

No one in Bleach is soloing Naruto, even Solo King Yhwank.

#112 Posted by MrViking (912 posts) - - Show Bio

@worldofruin6: Ulqiorra new form can solo the naruto verse , he woud easily beat the verse . He is immortal with the hogyoku , and can evolve too . And have much more desructive power than normal ulqi .

#113 Posted by MrViking (912 posts) - - Show Bio

@geeman2: Shinji , yamamoto , ichibe , Ywach , Aizen and urahara with prep can solo the naruto verse

Shinji - i dont think its need explain , just khm bankai .

Yamamoto - can just burn every one to nothing , and make zombies from them . If he release the heat of the sun , the planet will be destroyed , the heat of the sun , no one in naruto verse have heat resistant feats comparable to yama flames (wich one isnt normal fla mes)

Ichibe - can negate any ability , and power ( expect almighty ) - and his speed is superior , his a kido master , can use forbidden kidos too .

Ywach - with almighty and all sterrn ritter ability , he is the walking hax . And ZNT make him untouchable to everyone in naruto due to no one have heat resistance . And Ywach can absorb any of the naruto characters , or just Negate their abilitys .

Aizen - Immortality , Can use any of the kidos ( including forbiddens ) , Hes speed is equal or higher than ywachs , when he was still sealed , KS , genius in strategy

Urahara - he is some kind of shinigami batman , he can beat anony with prep , he can just make an another hogyoku , or something stronger , and he is a genius in strategy

Also with reatsu crush , any bleach character who can reatsu crush a normal human , can solo the verse .

Restrict reatsu crush isnt fair , its part of the verse , and the reatsu users .

And they have no chakra , and they not living , just souls . so genjutsu is a non factor .

#114 Posted by geeman2 (2006 posts) - - Show Bio

@mrviking: I only agree with Yhwach there.

Demon King could solo some of the people you just mentioned but I don't want to debate in my own thread, just search up about him and 'The Ruler.' and you'll see what I mean.

#115 Posted by LeoTheGreatest (4789 posts) - - Show Bio

Ichigo oneshots, mismatch.

I don’t want to hear any The Ruler arguments.

#116 Edited by ElderElijah190 (2044 posts) - - Show Bio

DK still stomp in a mismatch.