• 116 results
#51 Posted by FaradaySloth (10052 posts) - - Show Bio

@faradaysloth:

Dude what would it ever take for you to agree a nnt is more powerful than a bleach character?

When they get as good of feats or even better. These past 100 chapters have been pathetic for NNT.

You always have something to say or a complaint to make and all that crap

Salty?

Dk fodderize Ichigo along with 99 percent of bleach

I agree (but not 99%, however, pretty high) since he has the Ruler. Without it, he's fodder.

#52 Posted by ourmanuel (11918 posts) - - Show Bio

No Caption Provided

Those mountains Aizen destroyed were hills. Look above and the anime says enough. You are using the manga scans because the size was obscure considering we never got this top view. Fragor has mountain level DC and multimountain potency at most.

1) whether or not they’re “hills” doesn’t change my point much due to this👇🏾:

@godren said:

That basic fragor is above Mountain level simply due to the fact it vaporized the area and miles below it.

Not only that, but I can easily fit in 35-40 of those “hills” in the image you posted, into the crater. And that’s not taking into account it’s depth, I’m just talking about the area of the circle. If we account for the depth too, we‘re easily at small island level.

2) you’re using the anime

3) you can’t properly discern the sizes of those things from that image due to the fact that kubo isn’t known to draw to scale and also the low resolution and perspective. In the pic you posted, the total area doesn’t even look as big as Karakura.

3) Your logic here is already flawed. If I completely vaporize an entire building and the ground within it with an explosive attack, what do you think will become of every building around it? they’ll obviously sustain heavy damage too. So what you’ve just posted could have been mountains too that sustained so much destruction that they dropped to that size.

Which makes sense considering the fact that the blast was also causing damage as far as Karakura.

@ecoblitz said:

@ourmanuel: except I’m seeing wrongly in those same scans you posted trees are about the size or taller than those “mountains”

Artistic mistake. Unless you think that trees can be double the size of landforms of that nature. Even if you call them “hills”, it would still be impossible for the trees to be that much bigger.

Oh and, it’s only present in that scan.

#53 Edited by Hope_w (2834 posts) - - Show Bio

So hill busting fragor gets wanked to mountain level and Ichigo somehow can do anything to the dk.

But Meliodas is wanked....

#54 Posted by ourmanuel (11918 posts) - - Show Bio

That is some god-tier lowballing.

Good thing dangai is still stronger than kenpachi anyways.

#55 Edited by geeman2 (2006 posts) - - Show Bio

@hope_w said:

So hill busting fragor gets wanked to mountain level and Ichigo somehow can do anything to the dk.

this.

#56 Posted by JuzaCloud (3560 posts) - - Show Bio

Hill busting lol

#57 Edited by ourmanuel (11918 posts) - - Show Bio

Damn. Aizen’s fragor was hill level, yet it slightly burned ichigo’s forearm.

I guess ulquiorra’s Lanza must be city block-multi city block with wank.

#58 Edited by SkySanji (4835 posts) - - Show Bio

@hope_w said:

#59 Posted by WorldofRuin6 (3549 posts) - - Show Bio

@worldofruin6 said:
No Caption Provided

Those mountains Aizen destroyed were hills. Look above and the anime says enough. You are using the manga scans because the size was obscure considering we never got this top view. Fragor has mountain level DC and multimountain potency at most.

1) whether or not they’re “hills” doesn’t change my point much due to this👇🏾:

@godren said:

That basic fragor is above Mountain level simply due to the fact it vaporized the area and miles below it.

This is wrong cuz we don't know how deep the crater is. By visuals it is only a few hundred feet deep at most.

Not only that, but I can easily fit in 35-40 of those “hills” in the image you posted, into the crater. And that’s not taking into account it’s depth, I’m just talking about the area of the circle. If we account for the depth too, we‘re easily at small island level.

The crater is visibly only a dozen times wider and half a dozen times deeper than the surrounding hills.

2) you’re using the anime

I'm using the anime cuz it's the only source that actually shows the size of the crater compared to something with a known size(ultrafragor). People will argue over whether they are hills or mountains, but Ultrafragor is a couple dozen feet wide at most.

3) you can’t properly discern the sizes of those things from that image due to the fact that kubo isn’t known to draw to scale and also the low resolution and perspective. In the pic you posted, the total area doesn’t even look as big as Karakura.

The total area isn't as big as Karakura town. The reason fragor is above town level is because of the total amount of material it destroyed. Lanza wasn't quite as wide as LN, but it was much taller.

Volume of a mountain>volume of a town worth of buildings.

3) Your logic here is already flawed. If I completely vaporize an entire building and the ground within it with an explosive attack, what do you think will become of every building around it? they’ll obviously sustain heavy damage too. So what you’ve just posted could have been mountains too that sustained so much destruction that they dropped to that size.

In the anime, fragor was shown to actually level the nearby hills outside of the crater as well. It still only made a crater as deep as a small mountain, as a wide as a small mountain, as tall as a small mountain, and Vaped the nearby hills. This is a mountain level feat. It may be more potent, but it can only destroy a mountain with contact.

Which makes sense considering the fact that the blast was also causing damage as far as Karakura.

It didn't cause damage to KKT iirc. The blast was felt from there tho, but even a city level nuke can be felt from a town's distance away.

@ecoblitz said:

@ourmanuel: except I’m seeing wrongly in those same scans you posted trees are about the size or taller than those “mountains”

Artistic mistake. Unless you think that trees can be double the size of landforms of that nature. Even if you call them “hills”, it would still be impossible for the trees to be that much bigger.

Oh and, it’s only present in that scan.

#60 Posted by WorldofRuin6 (3549 posts) - - Show Bio

Damn. Aizen’s fragor was hill level, yet it slightly burned ichigo’s forearm.

I guess ulquiorra’s Lanza must be city block-multi city block with wank.

Yeah. And I'm called a bleach lowballer. When I was still relatively new to CV, I saw someone try to claim the fragor crater was building level lol.

#61 Posted by MrViking (903 posts) - - Show Bio

@skysanji: Kubo himslef said thats a mountain , so thats a mountain , it doesnt matter whats your opinion about its size , its still a normal mountain .

Avatar image for deactivated-5c9011bc9c6e9
#62 Posted by deactivated-5c9011bc9c6e9 (616 posts) - - Show Bio
@hope_w said:

Almost as bad as trying to wank tree level water jutsu to city level

#63 Posted by MrViking (903 posts) - - Show Bio

@worldofruin6: Dangai ichigo is far above mountain lv .

He destroyed a mountain with air pressure , from a parry, not even an atack.

Destroy multy mountain with an atack that hit the mountain (energy based atack or psychical ) <<<<<<< Destroy a mountain by just air pressure from just a parry , not even an atack .

#64 Posted by FaradaySloth (10052 posts) - - Show Bio

@smokak said:
@hope_w said:

Lmao you got him good. Watch Hope explode now. Good luck.

#65 Posted by Hope_w (2834 posts) - - Show Bio

@smokak said:
@hope_w said:

Lmao you got him good. Watch Hope explode now. Good luck.

You mean Kakshi uprooting skyscraper sized treelines with a hypersonic tidal wave of water isn't city level despite a tsunami of much smaller size leveling a chunk of the Philippines? My goodness the misinformation.

ALSO FS, get a life my guy, every time my name is mentioned you litterally cream yourself.....your not relevant so why force yourself in?

#66 Edited by FaradaySloth (10052 posts) - - Show Bio

@ourmanuel: So they're using the anime to somehow disprove Fragor, now use it right back at them.

No Caption Provided

Fragor dwarfing mountain ranges, add the fact Aizen can spam 6 of these at the same time, it's without a doubt Island Level in one strike.

Thanks Bleach! Once again disproving the downplayers!

#67 Posted by WorldofRuin6 (3549 posts) - - Show Bio

@mrviking said:

@worldofruin6: Dangai ichigo is far above mountain lv .

He destroyed a mountain with air pressure , from a parry, not even an atack.

Destroy multy mountain with an atack that hit the mountain (energy based atack or psychical ) <<<<<<< Destroy a mountain by just air pressure from just a parry , not even an atack .

Ichigo Vaped a hill. It doesn't matter if Kubo said it was a mountain.

Nakaba said Danafor was a country, even tho it was a city surrounded by mountains.

If Ichigo busted a mountain, then Mel busted a country. This goes both ways.

Vaping a hill with a parry is still only mountain level.

This is EOS Ichigo anyways, who scales much higher than mountain level, so I don't know why Fragor keeps being brought up.

#68 Posted by FaradaySloth (10052 posts) - - Show Bio

Hope exploded once again!

@skysanji@geeman2 K if any of you ever call me a lowballer again I'll shoot this right back at ya, you agreed with a man calling Fragor hill-busting LMAO, specifically you Sky, you can never call me a One Piece lowballer ever again

#69 Posted by FaradaySloth (10052 posts) - - Show Bio

Countries can be the size of cities while Mountains can't be the size of hills.

Sorry y'all, just face reality.

#70 Posted by Hope_w (2834 posts) - - Show Bio

'Exploded' yet you're making continuous posts about me.....once again my dude, get a life.

#71 Posted by MrViking (903 posts) - - Show Bio

@ourmanuel: Ulqi lanza is small country lv ( depends on what you call small country , for example to me compared to my country , its can be a normal country ) .

Anyway , nel stated thats take 3 day of walk to get from a the wall to the gates , and by using "avg" human walk speed (but they are not avarge humans ) , its still a small-normal country , and lanza stated to be something thats can destroy las noches ( a weird spain name used in a japanese anime ) , destroying something thats small to normal country sized , by scaling , is equal with small country or country lv .

FGT ichigo supposed to be , the version of ichigo who use all of his shinigami powers ( only shinigami powers ) , and fgt is stronger than dangai , ichigo loosed his shinigami powers , but he already got it back , and in merged hollow form with bankai , he use quincy , hollow , and shinigami powers too , and when he fought Ywach he dont even masterd the merged hollow form , so Dangai << FGT = true shikai <<<<<<<< Merged hollow form with bankai .

With scaling , its a hard stomp in ichigo favour , in my opinion .

#72 Edited by ourmanuel (11918 posts) - - Show Bio

City busting Kakashi lmao

#73 Posted by HitTheAssasin (8232 posts) - - Show Bio

@faradaysloth: Mountains can be the size of hills though, there are multiple registered mountains that are only a little above 100 meters tall.

#74 Posted by MrViking (903 posts) - - Show Bio

@worldofruin6: Ichigo Vaped a hill. It doesn't matter if Kubo said it was a mountain.

What ?!?!?!? Kubo writed bleach , not you , so if you cant accept the facts what kubo said , then keep it to yourslef .

#75 Posted by WorldofRuin6 (3549 posts) - - Show Bio

@ourmanuel: So they're using the anime to somehow disprove Fragor, now use it right back at them.

No Caption Provided

Fragor dwarfing mountain ranges, add the fact Aizen can spam 6 of these at the same time, it's without a doubt Island Level in one strike.

No Caption Provided

Lol. You can see the buildings at the edge of KKT compared to the hills. Thanks for proving my point.

And about Danafor, Nakaba didn't say small country, city state, city, continent, planet, state, province, region, island, or building. He said country.

You're using author's intent right? Well Kubo meant for Ichigo to bust a mountain, and Nakaba meant for Mel to bust a country, but visually neither is true.

#76 Posted by FaradaySloth (10052 posts) - - Show Bio

@faradaysloth: Mountains can be the size of hills though, there are multiple registered mountains that are only a little above 100 meters tall.

Damn I forgot mountains are like that, that was my bad.

However, Nakaba made it very clear that countries in NNT are city-states. Same can't be said for Kubo on his drawings of mountains. So the logic can't be implied for both imo.

#77 Posted by WorldofRuin6 (3549 posts) - - Show Bio
#78 Posted by FaradaySloth (10052 posts) - - Show Bio

@faradaysloth said:

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

Lol. You can see the buildings at the edge of KKT compared to the hills. Thanks for proving my point.

The buildings are very clearly not right next to the mountains, it's very clear that's a visual deception. How about the mountain range even further away, right above your "valid" blue circle? You didn't prove anything, my man.

And about Danafor, Nakaba didn't say small country, city state, city, continent, planet, state, province, region, island, or building. He said country.

And I said Monaco and the Vatican were countries to my friends. Your point is moot.

You're using author's intent right? Well Kubo meant for Ichigo to bust a mountain, and Nakaba meant for Mel to bust a country, but visually neither is true.

Nakaba clearly meant countries = cities. Which is why you get the KINGDOM of Danafor, the KINGDOM of Liones, the KINGDOM of Camelot in city's form. Besides, it's located on a map of Britain, 3 times SMALLER than your AVERAGE country size.

#79 Posted by WorldofRuin6 (3549 posts) - - Show Bio

@faradaysloth: That's fine. It's not like anyone believes Mel is country level.

I see you ignored the irrefutable evidence of those being hills again. From the pic you posted.....

#80 Edited by SkySanji (4835 posts) - - Show Bio

@faradaysloth said:

Hope exploded once again!

@skysanji@geeman2 K if any of you ever call me a lowballer again I'll shoot this right back at ya, you agreed with a man calling Fragor hill-busting LMAO, specifically you Sky, you can never call me a One Piece lowballer ever again

You mean lowballing like you've already been doing?

"No one in One Piece is a mountain buster"

"Lanza gg"

I'm fine with it, it will be like your typical lowballing anyway....

#81 Posted by ourmanuel (11918 posts) - - Show Bio

@worldofruin6: the funny thing is that, in the anime pic you posted of ultrafragor, the crater looks smaller than 3 city blocks lmao.

#82 Posted by WorldofRuin6 (3549 posts) - - Show Bio

@worldofruin6: the funny thing is that, in the anime pic you posted of ultrafragor, the crater looks smaller than 3 city blocks lmao.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Use every visual you want. Those hills will never be legitimate mountains.

#83 Posted by ourmanuel (11918 posts) - - Show Bio

@worldofruin6:

1) once again, perspective. The second anime pic you posted, the “hills” are obviously extremely far away, and you’re just refusing to take perspective into account. Same with the rest of the pictures you posted.

2) as I’ve said before, whether or not they were hills doesn’t matter when you consider it’s area and depth. Still multi mountain with lowball.

#84 Posted by FaradaySloth (10052 posts) - - Show Bio

@faradaysloth: That's fine. It's not like anyone believes Mel is country level.

I see you ignored the irrefutable evidence of those being hills again. From the pic you posted.....

Where is this "irrefutable evidence" because all I see is your drawing a circle on some buildings saying that they're right next to the mountains (no proof, just a visual deception that you usually fall for lol) and that they were hills (again no proof, and you ignored the other mountain range right behind it)

Yeah keep being salty dude. Just accept Fragor was clearly shown to tower over mountain ranges in both anime and manga. Keep crying that the manga disagrees with you so you rely on your visual feelings. Context>Visual Deceptions. Every. Time.

@skysanji said:

You mean lowballing like you've already been doing?

No Caption Provided

"No one in One Piece is a mountain buster"

I haven't seen a feat on this level my boy. Keep crying.

"Lanza gg"

Until your verse develops a way to outrun the explosion and actually get energy durability feats above fodder kido, then I'll stop saying it. Till now.

Lanza gg.

I'm fine with it, it will be like your typical lowballing anyway....

I never saw a fanboy this salty because their verse is fodder lol.

#85 Posted by FaradaySloth (10052 posts) - - Show Bio

@worldofruin6: In fact you can see the shadows of the mountains on themselves and not the buildings in your "irrefutable evidence"

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

This means that the buildings weren't even close, to begin with.

Please log off. You clearly lost this argument.

#86 Posted by SkySanji (4835 posts) - - Show Bio

@faradaysloth: Naruto is my verse and they aren't fodder

Naruto or Sasuke smack your boy Ichigo any day of the week

No Caption Provided

#87 Posted by FaradaySloth (10052 posts) - - Show Bio

@skysanji: Yeah, Naruto and Sasuke smack Ichigo any day of the week.

Were you trying to trigger me? Fail.

Your strawhat crew is still fodder.

#88 Edited by SkySanji (4835 posts) - - Show Bio

@faradaysloth said:

@skysanji: Yeah, Naruto and Sasuke smack Ichigo any day of the week.

Yep and you can't refute it

Were you trying to trigger me? Fail.

Hey you started it:

"I never saw a fanboy this salty because their verse is fodder lol."

Your strawhat crew is still fodder.

One Piece is ongoing and won't get the shaft like Bleach did they will become stronger

Your boy Ichigo is still FODDER to War arc Naruto and Sasuke and guess What they are also evolving unlike your dead series

#89 Posted by Godren (3757 posts) - - Show Bio

This forum is sad as fk lmao.

#90 Posted by FaradaySloth (10052 posts) - - Show Bio

@skysanji said:
@faradaysloth said:

@skysanji:

Yep, there's no refuting that fact lol.

Hey you started it:

K

One Piece is ongoing

Which is why I said "still"

and won't get the shaft like Bleach did they will become stronger

One Piece probably has like 5-6 years left tbh. They have no feats surpassing Vasto Lorde Ichigo and Fullbringer Bankai Ichigo. They will need to jump to Island Level and Relativistic in that time if they even hope to reach Bleach and Naruto's levels.

Your boy Ichigo is still FODDER to War arc Naruto and Sasuke and guess What they are also evolving unlike your dead series

You sound salty lol.

Ichigo would beat all Naruto forms but he stops dead hard at Six Paths. Anything above that he gets stomped.

I don't care if Naruto and Sasuke are evolving tbh. Sure I dislike Boruto as a series but that's it. I still love Naruto btw, don't know why you think I have beef with it lol.

Bleach is evolving also through Light Novels. With this Shinji would solo your fodder OP verse. Imagine being fodder to SHINJI lmao.

#91 Posted by Godren (3757 posts) - - Show Bio

Shinji solos Naruto verse with Bankai

#92 Posted by SkySanji (4835 posts) - - Show Bio

@skysanji said:

@faradaysloth said:

@skysanji:

Yep, there's no refuting that fact lol.

Hey you started it:

K

One Piece is ongoing

Which is why I said "still"

and won't get the shaft like Bleach did they will become stronger

One Piece probably has like 5-6 years left tbh. They have no feats surpassing Vasto Lorde Ichigo and Fullbringer Bankai Ichigo. They will need to jump to Island Level and Relativistic in that time if they even hope to reach Bleach and Naruto's levels.

Kaidou blitzes and Oneshots the characters you've just mentioned....

You sound salty lol.

Ichigo would beat all Naruto forms but he stops dead hard at Six Paths. Anything above that he gets stomped.

I don't care if Naruto and Sasuke are evolving tbh. Sure I dislike Boruto as a series but that's it. I still love Naruto btw, don't know why you think I have beef with it lol.

Bleach is evolving also through Light Novels. With this Shinji would solo your fodder OP verse. Imagine being fodder to SHINJI lmao.

Because Shinji can activate his Bankai without being blitzed.....

#93 Posted by FaradaySloth (10052 posts) - - Show Bio

@skysanji said:

@skysanji said:

@faradaysloth said:

@skysanji:

Kaidou blitzes and Oneshots the characters you've just mentioned....

Lol, Kaido's only feat is blitzing and one-shotting a character immensely weaker than Vasto Lorde Ichigo. As it stands now, he gets one-shotted.

Kaido also needs to overcome that Reiatsu defense lol.

Because Shinji can activate his Bankai without being blitzed.....

One Piece Characters blitz each other and kill each other while Shinji sips sake.

#94 Posted by FaradaySloth (10052 posts) - - Show Bio

@skysanji: Anyway it's better to stop, we're derailing the thread.

#95 Posted by WorldofRuin6 (3549 posts) - - Show Bio
#96 Posted by FaradaySloth (10052 posts) - - Show Bio

@worldofruin6: And yet again, you flee when your own evidence backfires on you.

#97 Posted by WorldofRuin6 (3549 posts) - - Show Bio

@faradaysloth: Every single visual puts those mountains at hill level. Prove me wrong or I'm not wasting any more time. Sorry if I have better things to do than argue about the size of some hills.

#98 Posted by FaradaySloth (10052 posts) - - Show Bio

@worldofruin6: I already proved you wrong, quite easily if I may add.

#99 Posted by WorldofRuin6 (3549 posts) - - Show Bio

@faradaysloth: All you've said is that for some reason the hills Aizen Vaped were mountains. I've shown damn near every visual of fragor and it's crater, but you've yet to provide scans that debunk my position.

#100 Posted by FlashingSabre (3864 posts) - - Show Bio

Demon King stomps, and casually solos the verse minus Juhabach.