• 71 results
Arise7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Arise7

Setting is in a large parking lot with no bystanders, both are in character and Ichigo is in his spirit form with his human body safe. Since Ichigo's power fluctuates so much he is at the level he was at when he fought Ulquiorra and Saber is at the level of when she had Kiritsugu Emiya as a Master. For the purpose of this battle Ichigo's attacks will be prana based so he can hurt servants and shinigami can die from fatal wounds. Added to avoid confusion, Avalon is banned and Vasto Lordo is not allowed.

Avatar image for all_mighty_beyonder
All_Mighty_Beyonder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Ichigo wins this easily. major factor here is speed

Cjdavis103

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@arise7:

Masked ichigo or full hollow Ichigo

either way Ichigo beats the crap out of her

Uchiha545

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Ichigo wins also worst comes to worst he can go Vasto Lorde

Theorder14

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By Theorder14

@all_mighty_beyonder: Nah, i believe Saber have the stats and skill to give him a fight. After all, She easily reacted to Rider's speed.

Cjdavis103

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By Cjdavis103

@theorder14: can she tank 100 million strikes at sub mountain level?

Theorder14

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By Theorder14

@cjdavis103: If she gets Avalon definitely. On the other hand, can Ichigo survive a Excali blast which destroyed every single atom of Caster's sea monster?

Edit: btw, 100 million strikes? when did he ever do that?

Cjdavis103

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@theorder14:

can it allow her to heal from one shots?

how big is it? and mostlikely yes since he also has insane regen on top of

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

oh for sense of scale it took the main characters 3 days of running to get to it from when it was in sight and those guys are fast as hell

Theorder14

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cjdavis103: It's quite funny since Caster's monster also had a high regen. Even Gilgamesh 4 noble phantasm couldn't put it down. so yes,Excalibur would one-shot him.

quote from the light novel

It was –

“Ex – calibur!!!”

Light galloped.

Light roared.

The prana, accelerated by the factor of the released dragon, became a streak of light, a swirling and surging torrent that devoured the sea demon together with the dark night.

A silent scream rose within the river water evaporating in an instant, as every single atom composing the body of the giant sea demon that had been the embodiment of terror were exposed to the scorching impact.

But in the center of the sea demon being completely burnt to cinders, within a fortress of bulky defiled flesh, Caster simply wordlessly watched over this moment of white blinding annihilation which had stolen his heart.

As for Avalon, It would be a mismatch if Saber had it since Ichigo wouldn't be able to do anything against her so i don't think the op is allowing it. It shields her from all destructive interference in the physical realms, dimensions etc

Cjdavis103

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@theorder14: ....

that tells me next to nothing how big is said monster how much force did it tank assume i have no knowledge of this

and show me feats for this thing

Arise7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avalon is not allowed since she didn't have it with her while Kiritsugu was her Master. Also vasto lordo is not allowed either.

Cjdavis103

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By Cjdavis103

@arise7: that is his figth with Ulquiorra? or is this just masked Ichigo

Theorder14

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By Theorder14
Loading Video...

@cjdavis103: Here's Saber using the Excalibur for the very first time in F/Z and destroys every single atom of Caster's sea monster. Since it's the first time she's using the Excalibur, it would seem her charging takes alot of time which isn't the case. It takes her max 2 sec to charge a full power excalibur which would not be necessary to one-shot Ichigo.

Arise7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Vasto Lordo is not allowed because Ichigo has no control over that specific transformation and he only did it ONCE. Not to mention that everything was set in place perfectly for it to happen ( he was in the hollows hometown, was .00001% away from death and orihime was in danger). If it wasn't for all the above he wouldn't have been able to do it even that one time.

Uchiha545

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@arise7 said:

Vasto Lordo is not allowed because Ichigo has no control over that specific transformation and he only did it ONCE. Not to mention that everything was set in place perfectly for it to happen ( he was in the hollows hometown, was .00001% away from death and orihime was in danger). If it wasn't for all the above he wouldn't have been able to do it even that one time.

So is he allowed hollowfication?

Cjdavis103

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@theorder14:

Nice attack but 2 seconds? in that time Ichigo has killed her a thousand times over at it took a second or two to reach the creature meaning Ichigo can doge it with his eyes closed

Ichigios attacks require no charge up whats so ever

she gets her royal but handed to her before she can even get Excalibur out of its sheath

Arise7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By Arise7

Yes he can use his bankai, his mask, as well as any other techniques he has demonstrated up to this point except for turning into a psuedo-complete hollow

Uchiha545

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By Uchiha545

@arise7: Ok I'll still take Ichigo then with medium difficulty

Avatar image for the_legendary_supersaiyan_hulk
The_Legendary_SuperSaiyan_Hulk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@arise7: It happened in Hell Verse as well. :p

Arise7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By Arise7
@cjdavis103 said:

@theorder14:

Nice attack but 2 seconds? in that time Ichigo has killed her a thousand times over at it took a second or two to reach the creature meaning Ichigo can doge it with his eyes closed

Ichigios attacks require no charge up whats so ever

she gets her royal but handed to her before she can even get Excalibur out of its sheath

Hmmm bad argument, servants have enhanced speed just as shinigami do. Im knowledgable about both of the universes and I have to say that both servants and shinigami speeds are in the same ball park. Also as far as swordsmanship goes, Saber is ichigo's superior.

Carter_esque

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@arise7: lol You accuse me of making bad threads when yours don't include any rules, conditions, or settings pertaining to the battle, which means that other users have to ask you about everything you left out while you make up the rules along the way. And then on top of that, it's a mismatch in Ichigo's favor. Don't ever criticize my sh*t agian till you learn how to do better newbie. Oh and flagged for mismatch.

Arise7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By Arise7

@carter_esque: All the conditions are stated in the first post, im just clarifying them for better understanding. Also this is hardly a mismatch, if you were knowledgeable about both Saber and Ichigo you would know this. Save your ignorance for your own threads, always amusing to see losers like you think your big stuff because you spam forums.

Theorder14

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By Theorder14

@cjdavis103:

Her precogniton-like instincts prevents any attemps from speed blitz even from every angle/blind spots and the battle will turn into Saber's favor if Ichigo goes close-combat and that would be what he usually does. From what i've seen, She's alot more skilled than he is and actually have a proper swordsmanship/style unlike Ichigo. She would only use Excalibur if Ichigo decide to turn this into a long range battle but ofc, she have other techniques for close rng.

Loading Video...

0:00 - 1:50 Saber easily reacts to Rider's speedblitz from every directions

Carter_esque

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By Carter_esque

@arise7 said:

@carter_esque: All the conditions are stated in the first post, im just clarifying them for better understanding. Also this is hardly a mismatch, if you were knowledgeable about both Saber and Ichigo you would know this. Save your ignorance for your own threads, always amusing to see losers like you think your big stuff because you spam forums.

Then why are users asking you about the details you left out? {Echoes in the distance} ... I'll wait....

@arise7 said:

Avalon is not allowed since she didn't have it with her while Kiritsugu was her Master. Also vasto lordo is not allowed either.

^^ Details that should've been include in the O.P. Nice try though :^/

Theorder14

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By Theorder14
Loading Video...

@cjdavis103: 1:05- 1:10 glimpse of the fight in anime form

Arise7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@carter_esque: Take your stupidity back to your troll threads, as i explained Saber cannot use Avalon since i stated in the first post "Saber is at her strength of when she had kiritsugu as a Master". When she had kiritsugu as a Master she could not use Avalon since she didn't have it with her. And Vasto Lordo is not a technique of ichigos but a random occurrence. I guess someone as slow as yourself needs it explained to your twice.

Carter_esque

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By Carter_esque

@arise7 said:

@carter_esque: Take your stupidity back to your troll threads, as i explained Saber cannot use Avalon since i stated in the first post "Saber is at her strength of when she had kiritsugu as a Master". When she had kiritsugu as a Master she could not use Avalon since she didn't have it with her. And Vasto Lordo is not a technique of ichigos but a random occurrence. I guess someone as slow as yourself needs it explained to your twice.

You're being petty right now... "Tom Pet-ty". The flags you'll get from this will probably add up so I really don't even have to call in the mods... but I'm going to anyway.

@vance_astro@deranged_midget@sc

If you're going to criticise someone's else's threads as rudely as you did mine then you should be prepared to receive some criticism back. Lashing back angrily isn't the way to handle said criticism though. Just imagine if I had reacted like that after you stated that I make the worst threads on the site.. sheesh I probably would've gotten locked out permanently. The only reason why you're not going to get locked permanently is bc you're new. Anyway, if you can't control your emotions any better than this then I see see no reason to continue responding to you like... EVER.

Arise7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By Arise7

Carter, are you a little child or something? So someone thinks you make the worst threads on the forums, probably multiple people do but lets say it's just me. So now you piss your pants and whine about every post I make. You truly are pathetic. Also the reason I wont' be locked out is because the mods are intelligent and will not take your complaints seriously of course. But feel free to continue crying your eyes out.

Uchiha545

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By Uchiha545

@arise7: @carter_esque: Y'all are turning this thread into a flame war lol keep the peace so far its people for ichigo and a few I think for Saber its still able to be discussed as of now.

Theorder14

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@arise7: @carter_esque: Y'all are turning this thread into a flame war lol keep the peace so far its people for ichigo and a few I think for Saber its still able to be discussed as of now.

Agreed,

what's the problem, guys?

Even if the battle conditions was vauge for some, there's no need to be so harsh about it.

vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 27

User Lists: 2

#31 vance_astro  Moderator

@uchiha454 said:

This.

Strongarm

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By Strongarm

Not getting through avalon

Theorder14

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Strongarm

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@theorder14: oh the nerfed version -_-

somersaults away from thread

Carter_esque

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@arise7 said:

Carter, are you a little child or something? So someone thinks you make the worst threads on the forums, probably multiple people do but lets say it's just me. So now you piss your pants and whine about every post I make. You truly are pathetic. Also the reason I wont' be locked out is because the mods are intelligent and will not take your complaints seriously of course. But feel free to continue crying your eyes out.

lol Okay.

@uchiha454 said:

This.

Alright.

Arise7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By Arise7

@strongarm said:

@theorder14: oh the nerfed version -_-

somersaults away from thread

Avalon is broken anyway, there would be no point of the thread if I allowed it. It makes the user totally immuned to all damage regardless of the amount or type by creating a dimension where only s/he resides so yea...

Cjdavis103

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@theorder14: dosent mater she has precog he has hyper sonic ++ movement speeds and his basic attacks should break her guard

She has no chance here

Avatar image for fallschirmjager
Fallschirmjager

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 32

User Lists: 16

Speed is really Ichigo's only argument here.

Saber is also a way better fighter and can deal with speed to a certain point.

Speed isn't everything unless its Flash vs Thing (this is not the case in this fight) so I'll take Saber.

Dratini1331

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39  Edited By Dratini1331

Ichigo, more destructive powers, faster, etc.

Cjdavis103

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@fallschirmjager: is her average swing a multibulding buster? outherise Ichigo tanks it with no issue meaning he gabs her sword and stabs her in the face

her only technige that might work on him ( very big might ) is excalaber which requires 2 seconds charge time in which Ichigo stomps her

Come on what is her best normal swing feat

Avatar image for fallschirmjager
Fallschirmjager

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 32

User Lists: 16

#41  Edited By Fallschirmjager

@cjdavis103: Yeah. Ichigo's normal swings ain't that either. Not even close. And I've actually read/watched both characters, so don't even try to play the "have you even read" card.

Excalibur is more powerful that Getsuga Tenshou, actually. Not to mention its invisible.

And like I said. Saber is fully versed in high speed combat with terrific reactions. I don't really care to get into "math" about either character, but even assuming Ichigo is faster, speed isn't everything, especially in light of Saber embarrassing him in skill.

But I don't really have time to argue nor care too. Believe what you want, I gave my opinion.

Theorder14

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42  Edited By Theorder14

@cjdavis103: I said it required MAX 2 sec to charge one which isn't necessary to put Ichigo down. lol, destructive force ain't everything. Ichigo won't be tanking a direct hit with the weapon Excalibur.(not the beam atk) The weapon itself is called Excalibur.) Her superios reaction speed + combat skill would give her the win if he decides to come up close and personal.

Ya wanna argue speed? Okay then, i already posted she have fought Rider who was describes to be as fast as a shooting star. Might or might no be hyperbole but she's definitely at hypersonic ++ range. Didn't u see the videos i posted?

Also, where would u put Ichigo in Mach speed exactly?

PrinceAragorn1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Idk who sabre is.. but three things:

1. Ichigo can't just 'go vasto lorde'. It's an uncontrolled power up.

2. Ichigo's normal swings are nowhere near multimountain, unless he's in dangai form.

3. Getsuga tenshou looks small because it's a 'highly condensed blade of reiatsu'. It's still the higher version of a weak ichigo cutting skyscraper sized menos in half.

4. Ichigo didn't do 'hundred million swings' lol. He slashed away around half of senbonzakura's blades, considering byakuya wasn't using it fully. Assuming he can slash away one normal blade equivalant at a time, it's more like thousand+slashes in a second

Pierpat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I've readt that saber needs like 2 sec to charge, or a bit less.

Idk who sabre is.. but three things:

1. Ichigo can't just 'go vasto lorde'. It's an uncontrolled power up.

2. Ichigo's normal swings are nowhere near multimountain, unless he's in dangai form.

3. Getsuga tenshou looks small because it's a 'highly condensed blade of reiatsu'. It's still the higher version of a weak ichigo cutting skyscraper sized menos in half.

4. Ichigo didn't do 'hundred million swings' lol. He slashed away around half of senbonzakura's blades, considering byakuya wasn't using it fully. Assuming he can slash away one normal blade equivalant at a time, it's more like thousand+slashes in a second

Well, it'll be fifty million blades.And byakuya actually states he defeated themall.

So, i don't see ichigo being hit by saber.Ok, he won't speedblitz, but he should be able to hit her, and i don't remember her having the kind of durability she'd need to tank his hits.

PrinceAragorn1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@pierpat:

Uh. Byakuya's Senbonzakura has 2000 large blades in total. 1000 on each side.

When he uses the bankai, the blades split into hundred million petals. When ichigo slashes a normal sized sword, he can whack away thousands of petals at once. He doesn't need one slash to deflect one petal lol.

I don't know about saber either. I am just correcting things on ichigo.

Pierpat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@pierpat:

Uh. Byakuya's Senbonzakura has 2000 large blades in total. 1000 on each side.

When he uses the bankai, the blades split into hundred million petals. When ichigo slashes a normal sized sword, he can whack away thousands of petals at once. He doesn't need one slash to deflect one petal lol.

I don't know about saber either. I am just correcting things on ichigo.

I never said he used a hundred million slashes, you tried to correct where no mistake was done.

I simply said that we can assume byakuya used half of the petals, thus fitfty million ones.

I'd say thousands of petals with a slash of a sword is a bit exagerated, i'd say he would be lucky to get a hundred in one slash, so it would still be 50k slashes+

PrinceAragorn1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@pierpat: I wasn't targetting you at all. Just looked at the thread and felt the need to correct some random things.

Comment 6: can she tank 100 million strikes at sub mountain level?

I'd say thousands of petals with a slash of a sword is a bit exagerated, i'd say he would be lucky to get a hundred in one slash, so it would still be 50k slashes+

Idk, the petals ultimately come from a two thousand large blades to begin with. And they don't exactly form a thin layer..

Pierpat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@pierpat: I wasn't targetting you at all. Just looked at the thread and felt the need to correct some random things.

Comment 6: can she tank 100 million strikes at sub mountain level?

Idk, the petals ultimately come from a two thousand large blades to begin with. And they don't exactly form a thin layer..

Yes, but the blades where really large!

No Caption Provided

while ichigo's sword is long but thin!

No Caption Provided

So, i can't really see him getting more than 100 petals in one slash.

Theorder14

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49  Edited By Theorder14

@pierpat: It depends on where Ichigo strikes lands. She does have a powerful magical armor so i believe it can tank Ichigo's casual strikes and even Getsuga.

The armor have tanked a blast from Ea for a brief moment. A sword capable of planet busting when it's full charged. Ofc, it wasn't fully charged against Saber but i'm pretty sure it's at least alot more powerful than Getsuga tenshu.

Loading Video...

Here's a feat of Ea, starting to get fully charged. It destroyed Rider's reality marble b4 it could even show it's full potential.

I'll show you the video where she tanks ea later, just gonna find the video first which is hard since it's in the VN.

PrinceAragorn1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50  Edited By PrinceAragorn1

@pierpat: Uh.. no? he doesn't have thousand blades like those iirc:

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

This is what I was basing on, I think ichigo can strike away one, of these blades at once.

ichigo's sword is long but thin!

Resisting the temptation to drop a joke on that lol