Pre-timeskip version for Nina

Who wins and why?

WiseforAges

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

How strong is this nina relative to that layfon? Since if remember right from that old ichigo vs layfon thread wasn't it concluded that ichigo would win against that guy? If so then this chick if weaker or even on the same level as layfon is getting the same treatment as him in that previous battle.

Theorder14

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@wiseforages: You mean this thread? I don't think we ever reached a conclusion there.

Nina is actually more powerful than Layfon in terms of raw power level. Layfon however is far more skilled and versatile than her.

Her fight with an enemy destroyed the moon as a side effect.

Avatar image for deactivated-5e59dd5190955
deactivated-5e59dd5190955

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@theorder14: who do you think would've won in that thread since there wasn't a clear winner?

Avatar image for deactivated-600f199354a16
deactivated-600f199354a16

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@wiseforages: You mean this thread? I don't think we ever reached a conclusion there.

Nina is actually more powerful than Layfon in terms of raw power level. Layfon however is far more skilled and versatile than her.

Her fight with an enemy destroyed the moon as a side effect.

ichigo is good as dead then lmao

Theorder14

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@o0deadman0o: I was the one who made the thread so i'm not supposed to have a clear winner in mind.

It even says here in the battle forum rules.

Make sure the fight is fair. Do not make a battle with a winner in mind. If the TC (Topic Creator) is the only person insisting that the fight is fair, chances are it isn't. Never show bias as the topic creator; keep your own debating to a minimum. When you make a battle, make sure you are capable of arguing for or against either character, if you need to defend the thread's validity.