Posted by Jko1 (3122 posts) 1 year, 25 days ago

Poll: Ichigo Kurosaki busting tier? (183 votes)

Island 42%
Country 20%
Continent 13%
Planet 24%

What would you say is Ichigo's buster tier by the end of the series?

#451 Posted by ComicGirl21 (1161 posts) - - Show Bio

Merly the air pressure from Ichigo's swing was moutain level all the way back in Final Getsuga Tensho arc. So imagine what his actual strike can bust. He was at least multi moutain level at that point. Then we have Mugetsu amp. Easily island level. EoS Ichigo combines the same perfected shinigami amp with his perfected hollow and quincy amps. He should be country level at that point, easily. Now stack on that Ichigos new zanpaktou powers like combined cero/getsuga... which should be continental... and his zero squad training. Planet level seems fair tbh.

#452 Posted by UltimateSage (3220 posts) - - Show Bio

^^^Lmao" planet level"

When this was created, I voted island level, but I changed it to country level now.

#453 Posted by Hope_w (2834 posts) - - Show Bio

Theoretically a cero from ichigo should be around Multi-mountain judging from what Ulqiourra could do. I just personally don't put a label anything beyond that level until I am without a doubt certain.

I don't think ichigo has island level DC but as far as reserves and such a case could be made.

#454 Posted by frostplatinum (448 posts) - - Show Bio

Dangai Ichigo was planetary. EoS Ichigo should be in the multi planet range, though I don’t think comicvine will ever accept that -_-

#455 Posted by FaradaySloth (10090 posts) - - Show Bio

lol ^

OT: Should have Small Country

#456 Posted by zgtfreak (2101 posts) - - Show Bio

9-D Megaversal.

#457 Posted by Gilateen (4035 posts) - - Show Bio

Country level

#458 Posted by UltraShaggy (1014 posts) - - Show Bio

I see a lot narutard over there, who low ball ichigo to mountain lv. Prove it guys .

#459 Posted by Nervedamage (837 posts) - - Show Bio

uh... He's lower than island...

#460 Posted by Undre (3828 posts) - - Show Bio

If bankia yamma is planet ichigo is planet a few times over

#461 Edited by frostplatinum (448 posts) - - Show Bio

@undre said:

That's exactly why I say he's around multi planet. Dangai Ichigo should be much more powerful than bankai Yamamoto considering his curbstomp on monster Aizen who had surpassed all previous shinigami, including Yama himself. When EoS comes into play Ichigo scales to Yhwach who was going to destroy all 3 worlds.

And to think there are people here on CV that genuinely think scaling him at mountain, or even country level is being generous is quite baffling.

#462 Posted by TheBalance (823 posts) - - Show Bio

@frostplatinum: no there are characters weaker than final arc Yama who's proved they have superior reiatsu to monster Aizen. Unohana baisically said she was sealed. She said she was similar in power to half FKT arc bankai Ichigo who still couldn't match a sealed Kenny with his mask. Read the spirits are forever with you then tell me if it's even remotely possible for shikai Unohana to survive a whole second against Kenpachi. All the seniors had their power lowered severely, including Chojiro. I still haven't seen an explanation for this. Aizen had incredible skill and power but his limits were much lower than the gotei newbies (I mean lieutenants were at or above his base level). Shikai Yama alone should be more powerful than monster Aizen as even Post-RG base Renji was, and he was equal to Bazz-b who nearly died to a casual base Yama.

When EoS comes into play Ichigo scales to Yhwach who was going to destroy all 3 worlds.

You do know that regardless of how large you think these 'worlds' are, and how many bodies of matter and energy they possess, no amount of travelling within 1 realm can ever get you to any location in the other. Destroying those worlds would mean destroying space-time itself. He wanted to rebuild what the SK put into place and the SK created....... Everything

If you know anything about the brane theory, you'd understand that energy on this level can't be described in numbers of whatever unit you want to measure. Something no physical object can ever achieve, something that exists outside of the understanding of time and space.

Plus Yama destroying the Soul Society is just a temperature effect, he defeated someone who said his power was equal to the Mimihagi 1000 years back. The Mimihagi could act as a temporary replacement for the SK and Yama has power beyond that. Yhwach (who was more powerful than 1000 years before) then absorbed the Mimihagi and the SK and Ichigo was still not too far interms of power because with his hollow merged quincy reiatsu activated state, he was a huge threat to Yhwach.

Now recapping power

SK- created and held the existence of 3 different planes of reality

Mimihagi- can temporarily hold the existence of 3 different planes of reality

Yhwach- (already above the Mimihagi) absorbed both SK and Mimihagi

Ichigo- was stated to be a permanent SK replacement. With bankai alone is above Yhwach interms of reiatsu and the terrifying ability to change fate as he had ought to been defeated. Baisically, plot armor became one of his canon abilities. It is something which goes beyond the Almighty as a future where he doesn't exist, simply doesn't exist and the Almighty cannot kill him.

Ichigo is ridiculously and seemingly immeasurably powerful

His power level tier is: ask Kubo you twat

#463 Posted by WorldofRuin6 (3628 posts) - - Show Bio

I was dying reading those first few pages again.

Ichigo is island level. Anything above that is 100% speculation and/or headcanon.

#464 Edited by FaradaySloth (10090 posts) - - Show Bio

^ lel salt.

But yeah, Island to Small Country seems to be the most logical for him.

#465 Posted by Djibbo__ (605 posts) - - Show Bio

Island at very best

#466 Posted by WorldofRuin6 (3628 posts) - - Show Bio

@faradaysloth: No salt here, fam. Ichigo's best on panel DC feats are mountain level. His best on panel durability feat is island level(and even that isn't drawn to scale). The only way to put Ichigo higher is by blowing feats out of proportion and ignoring context. I can at least see a case made for small country tho.

#467 Posted by FaradaySloth (10090 posts) - - Show Bio

@worldofruin6: oh no, the salt is alive in you.

Ichigo since Vasto lorde fight has had Multi-Mountain feats, and he did tanked an Island Level attack.

All are on panel.

Avatar image for consciouskeeper
#468 Edited by Consciouskeeper (2492 posts) - - Show Bio

I want to say maybe multi new York city apartment building room buster+

By actual feats that have source material context

#469 Edited by Wot_m8 (422 posts) - - Show Bio

The biggest thing he can bust? Who knows? Maybe a few Mountains.

However, his AP and overall, he is definitely Island level+

#470 Posted by WorldofRuin6 (3628 posts) - - Show Bio

@faradaysloth: I'm not going to try to change your mind about lanza. I've posted the extremely consistent scans countless times and you chose to ignore them. We just don't see eye-to-eye on this. I take consistent visuals over a single unsubstantiated statement any day.

#471 Edited by ZeromusEG (179 posts) - - Show Bio

By feats: Mountain

By scaling: Island

By characters statements: Planetary

By fan scaling: universal

#472 Posted by FaradaySloth (10090 posts) - - Show Bio

@worldofruin6: I’m not talking about Lanza, I’m talking about Ichigo busting through the dome.

There isn’t a single visual scan portraying Las Noches anything below Multi-mountain to Island size. You never shown any of these scans too btw

#473 Edited by UltimateSage (3220 posts) - - Show Bio

By feats: Multi-mountain lv

By scaling: Island/country lv

By character statements: Multi-planet lv

By fan-cals: Universal

By Undre, Leo, Wandreze, ultrashaggy, Consciousk, TheBalance law: Hyperversal

#474 Edited by HitTheAssasin (8272 posts) - - Show Bio

@faradaysloth: Even if you think Las Noches as a whole is island sized, something that isn't inherently flawed, you've got to realise it's hollow(like a supermassive building) and that that makes its overall mass far smaller than that of a mountain range, or an island of similiar proportions. Busting just the dome, which may be as long as multiple mountains are high, still wouldn't be multi-mountain level for that reason, since the wall clearly isn't as thick as a mountain.

#475 Edited by Djibbo__ (605 posts) - - Show Bio
#477 Edited by BleachHub (238 posts) - - Show Bio

@frostplatinum said:

@undre said:

That's exactly why I say he's around multi planet. Dangai Ichigo should be much more powerful than bankai Yamamoto considering his curbstomp on monster Aizen who had surpassed all previous shinigami, including Yama himself. When EoS comes into play Ichigo scales to Yhwach who was going to destroy all 3 worlds.

And to think there are people here on CV that genuinely think scaling him at mountain, or even country level is being generous is quite baffling.

This

#478 Posted by UltimateSage (3220 posts) - - Show Bio
#479 Posted by Djibbo__ (605 posts) - - Show Bio
#481 Posted by WorldofRuin6 (3628 posts) - - Show Bio

@worldofruin6: I’m not talking about Lanza, I’m talking about Ichigo busting through the dome.

Ichigo busting through the dome is a city level feat imo considering the size of the initial blast and the beam that carried further down and busted those decent sized pillars.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

There isn’t a single visual scan portraying Las Noches anything below Multi-mountain to Island size. You never shown any of these scans too btw

I could have sworn I've dropped these very scans on both you and Leo on more than one occasion. Here you go anyways:

Gallery image 1Gallery image 2Gallery image 3Gallery image 4Gallery image 5Gallery image 6

In every single scan LN is portrayed to be a large city in size. You can literally see Ichigo's size compared to the pillars on top of LN and the crater he created with his cero.

This is a close up of the outside of LN's wall.
This is a close up of the outside of LN's wall.

Like I said, Los Noches is consistently portrayed to be the size of a large city with a canopy overhead. The most you could argue lanza to be is multi-mountain tbh.

#482 Posted by Helloman (30115 posts) - - Show Bio

City.

#483 Posted by Gaoron (8965 posts) - - Show Bio

Island/small country in AP, Large mountain in DC

#484 Posted by Rabii99 (1901 posts) - - Show Bio

By feats: Mountain

By scaling: Island

By characters statements: Planetary

By fan scaling: universal

#485 Posted by BrainDrain (424 posts) - - Show Bio

Rofl @ island level ichigo, wonder how many hoops of scaling we have to do to get there

#486 Posted by FaradaySloth (10090 posts) - - Show Bio

@hittheassasin: The walls and dome are made from just stone though, where is it stated that it is completely (or the vast majority) hollow? We know Ichigo is more powerful than Ulquiorra, so it might be debatable if one singular attack is multi-mountain or not, but do you really think he can't destroy multiple mountains if he spams in a quick amount of time?

#487 Edited by HitTheAssasin (8272 posts) - - Show Bio

@faradaysloth: I mean, they're clearly not kilometers thick at all, we can see that when Chad breaks one part and Ichigo/Ulq break through the top of the dome. It'd be illogical anyway, so there's that.

#488 Edited by weebbicboi (1455 posts) - - Show Bio

By logic: Large Island to Small Country level

By Undre, Leo, MrViking and UltimateShaggy force: Featherine level with lowball

#489 Posted by FaradaySloth (10090 posts) - - Show Bio

@worldofruin6:

Ichigo busting through the dome is a city level feat imo considering the size of the initial blast and the beam that carried further down and busted those decent sized pillars.

Busting through mountain height stone casually well is...mountain level. The AoE alone is enough to be a city, but mountain bases don't have to be bigger than cities.

I could have sworn I've dropped these very scans on both you and Leo on more than one occasion. Here you go anyways:

Gallery image 1Gallery image 2Gallery image 3Gallery image 4Gallery image 5Gallery image 6

In every single scan LN is portrayed to be a large city in size. You can literally see Ichigo's size compared to the pillars on top of LN and the crater he created with his cero.

None of this portrays a large city, the walls and dome alone are mountain+ height. And the pillars are huge skyscrapers, don't know why you're cherrypicking when it clearly shows the pillars are huge

No Caption Provided

https://i6.mangareader.net/bleach/345/bleach-2402891.jpg

Both scans show either Ichigo and Ulquiorra not visible or just barely.

However, the heights are irrelevant. Ichigo, a High Hypersonic+ travel speed character took minutesto cross just half of Las Noches to meet with Ulquiorra and Orihime. You realize Supersonic people can travel cities in shorter times, right? So how is Las Noches at all a large city? Because your eyes refuse to understand facts?

Your wall scan shows a minor portion of the wall literally making BawaBawa who towers over Ichigo and Company look like a worm. If anything that helps my argument.

#490 Posted by LeoTheGreatest (4801 posts) - - Show Bio
#491 Posted by JOVIOLMA (6716 posts) - - Show Bio

@faradaysloth: How strong is VL Ichigo's Cero IYO ? Based on LNs Size, I would say that is at least Mountain Level.

#492 Posted by JOVIOLMA (6716 posts) - - Show Bio

OT: When it comes to busting, scaling to Kenny, he should be around Small Country Level +

When it comes to AP, at least Large Country Level to Continental.

#493 Posted by FaradaySloth (10090 posts) - - Show Bio

@joviolma: If it's one attack, mountain level with multi-mountain to island level potency.

#494 Posted by UltimateSage (3220 posts) - - Show Bio
#495 Edited by LeoTheGreatest (4801 posts) - - Show Bio

It seems that no one on this site knows how to gage Ichigo’s power.

#496 Posted by JOVIOLMA (6716 posts) - - Show Bio
#497 Posted by Azureus (2714 posts) - - Show Bio

Going to downgrade my original answer a little bit. Small Country level. Should be higher than island level, but country level is a bit harder to defend.

#498 Posted by WorldofRuin6 (3628 posts) - - Show Bio

@worldofruin6:

Busting through mountain height stone casually well is...mountain level. The AoE alone is enough to be a city, but mountain bases don't have to be bigger than cities.

The canopy isn't thicc at all. The explosion and the length of the beam are much better indicators. I've already shown why LN is a large city with a canopy and I'll proceed to do it again.

None of this portrays a large city, the walls and dome alone are mountain+ height. And the pillars are huge skyscrapers, don't know why you're cherrypicking when it clearly shows the pillars are huge.

Huge???? It's kinda funny how you used a wideshot to make the towers look larger. Here's a close up. Those pillars are a dozen or two ft wide.

No Caption Provided

https://i6.mangareader.net/bleach/345/bleach-2402891.jpg

So, this?

No Caption Provided

Even the largest depictions of those pillars are only a couple dozen ft wide, c'mon now.

Both scans show either Ichigo and Ulquiorra visible or just barely.

Exactly. Those pillars would have to be a 50-100 ft wide for LN to actually be as large as you claim. We can clearly see Ichigo and Ulq's size compared to the pillars.

However, the heights are irrelevant. Ichigo, a High Hypersonic+ travel speed character took minutesto cross just half of Las Noches to meet with Ulquiorra and Orihime. You realize Supersonic people can travel cities in shorter times, right? So how is Las Noches at all a large city? Because your eyes refuse to understand facts?

How many times do I have to say this? Travel speeds are horrible indicators of size. Bleach characters consistently take longer than they should to cross certain distances. This happens in every verse at some point if we're being honest. Toshiro used SHUNPO(LOL) to cross a building in SS arc.

Your wall scan shows a minor portion of the wall literally making BawaBawa who towers over Ichigo and Company look like a worm. If anything that helps my argument.

So a small building sized hollow is being dwarfed by the wall? This proves nothing but my point, lol.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

These above two scans alone shut down your entire argument. Ichigo is visible(small yet visible) above that hole he created, which also seems consistent with the size of the pillars.

#499 Posted by BrainDrain (424 posts) - - Show Bio

Busting through mountain height stone casually well is...mountain level.

Wow.

#500 Posted by Kirkseven (2921 posts) - - Show Bio

DCEU Superman level with highball