Posted by Jko1 (2991 posts) 10 months, 20 days ago

Poll: Ichigo Kurosaki busting tier? (148 votes)

Island 41%
Country 22%
Continent 12%
Planet 24%

What would you say is Ichigo's buster tier by the end of the series?

Avatar image for deactivated-5c07a0327fd39
#1 Posted by deactivated-5c07a0327fd39 (4596 posts) - - Show Bio

INB4 universal/multiversal Ichigo

#2 Posted by Jko1 (2991 posts) - - Show Bio

@gear4god said:

LOL

Avatar image for deactivated-5c531e53b02be
#3 Posted by deactivated-5c531e53b02be (3640 posts) - - Show Bio

Not on the list.

Mountain level.

#4 Edited by FlashingSabre (3821 posts) - - Show Bio

He MIGHT be island level with Mugetsu. Otherwise, he's mountain/multi-mountain.

Anything higher is a joke.

#5 Posted by Crimson_Lord (2942 posts) - - Show Bio

Ichigo didn’t get enough feats imo. The only way to get any of these options is through ridiculous scaling. Mountain or Mountain+ seems more than fair.

#6 Posted by JOVIOLMA (5564 posts) - - Show Bio

@gear4god said:

Don't downplay dude, Ichigo is obviously above Multiversal, I would say, High Complex Multiversal + in his first bankai.

Avatar image for saint_of_origin
#7 Posted by Saint_of_Origin (4706 posts) - - Show Bio
#8 Posted by iUseMyCajonas (4195 posts) - - Show Bio

Lmao Kenpachi cuts aparts meteors the size of cities but Ichigo is Mountain level.

#9 Edited by linglung (2213 posts) - - Show Bio

@undefined: not on the list,,

Mountain Level to Multi Mountain level at best... With some ridiculous scaling,, hes maybe Island Level ((which i honestly believe it)),, but now we talk about feats..

So mountain to multi mountain level

#10 Posted by utkanflash (2390 posts) - - Show Bio

Ichigo's feats kinda inconsistent and power levels not gets better arithmetical.. Dangai Ichigo was stronger than Final vers. Final vers was stronger than Fullbring so his p-ups not regular arithmetic like as Naruto's or Luffy's..

So his high end looks like Island His low End looks like Town

So overal -> its Mountain to Island.

Any claim above country is must a joke

#11 Posted by Earendill (957 posts) - - Show Bio

Low hill.

#12 Edited by zxc6 (518 posts) - - Show Bio

Island\country level by scaling

#13 Posted by linglung (2213 posts) - - Show Bio

@utkanflash: i mostly agree with you but,, Final Verse or True Bankai "atleast" as strong as Mugetsu Ichigo...

#14 Posted by thelocust619 (7854 posts) - - Show Bio

Island level is totally reasonable. Mountain level was irrelevant after Ichigo shook off a fragor.

#15 Posted by deactivated-5c531e53b02be (3640 posts) - - Show Bio

@thelocust619: Fragor was city level and that's not Ichigo's attack nor does it help Ichigo's DC.

#16 Posted by iUseMyCajonas (4195 posts) - - Show Bio

Why are there so many planet level votes tbh,,, LMAO.

#17 Posted by Jatom22 (1855 posts) - - Show Bio

At least citi multi city from scaling but we have literally almost nothing to go off of

#18 Posted by katanalauncher (3588 posts) - - Show Bio

Island level with scaling, feats only city+

#19 Posted by Jatom22 (1855 posts) - - Show Bio

Monster aizen was at least city with a casual fragor. Dangai ichigo was still probably stronger than him at that point. Mugetsu ichigo was so much stronger than city to multi city monster aizen that he couldn't even sense him. Anyone saying mountain is lowballing

#20 Edited by thelocust619 (7854 posts) - - Show Bio

@temporal_shift: Ichigo's output is higher than Aizen's, and Fragor was far above city level. We've already been over this, ik ul just ignore the clear mountain sized plateau directly under it so spare me your pic of a city with the explosion waaaaaaay out in the distance as if that's any comparison. Lol.

#21 Edited by deactivated-5c531e53b02be (3640 posts) - - Show Bio

@thelocust619: except it's not mountain level and in that same mountain you can see how small those mountains are so if you want to low ball and drop it down to mountain level cool.

It's a city level attack tho regardless of what you say.

Feel free to show a picture of Ichigo using an attack in Fragor's level.

#22 Edited by Jatom22 (1855 posts) - - Show Bio

@temporal_shift: mugetsu was far above fragor but it didn't make a big explosion so it gets down played

Avatar image for deactivated-5c07a0327fd39
#23 Posted by deactivated-5c07a0327fd39 (4596 posts) - - Show Bio

@joviolma said:
@gear4god said:

Don't downplay dude, Ichigo is obviously above Multiversal, I would say, High Complex Multiversal + in his first bankai.

Yhwach was about to destroy three universes and combine them. Ichigo cut Yhwach. Ichigo is an outerversal abstract being.

#24 Posted by JOVIOLMA (5564 posts) - - Show Bio

@iusemycajonas: I know right ? That lowballers, is pretty obviously that Ichigo is above Multiversal Level

Avatar image for ninjawarrior268
#25 Posted by NinjaWarrior268 (11989 posts) - - Show Bio

Multi Continent buster

#26 Posted by deactivated-5c531e53b02be (3640 posts) - - Show Bio

@jatom22: mug split a mountain making it mountain level.

It was more potent than Fragor but not as large or strong AOE wise.

#27 Edited by Jatom22 (1855 posts) - - Show Bio

@temporal_shift: Mugetsu wasn't as strong as fragor. Ichigos who was so much stronger than aizen that he couldn't even sense him uses his strongest attack but it's weaker than aizens casual fragor.

#28 Edited by Blonde_Legend (202 posts) - - Show Bio

Stupid thread. People saying Naruto is not a country buster but now we have Ichigo island buster when his best feats are mountain level at very very best with Mugetsu and most of those hills were very small.

Just stupid thread for poor Bleachers.

#29 Edited by thelocust619 (7854 posts) - - Show Bio

@temporal_shift: I can't post scans, but any pic of fragor or the crater where the ground around it is visible should do. There is one in particular that shows it pretty well...n yea, I'd agree it'd be a small mountain, but that's still a mountain.

But again, we've already done this. We both know each other's case and aren't convincing each other with them, so we're gonna have to agree to disagree.

As far as comparing to Aizen, we both know Ichigo's attacks have crap aoe and ???? potency. He simply scales higher than Aizen, eBen in their own fight. However, cutting the atmosphere in the Full bringer arc isn't bad, where he's displacing millions of tons of matter (air) in one attack.

#30 Edited by Jatom22 (1855 posts) - - Show Bio

@blonde_legend: why come here just to low ball bleach? Ichigo was small mountains with his parry but he's mountain at very very best.

Avatar image for deactivated-5c60dc252a2af
#31 Posted by deactivated-5c60dc252a2af (5801 posts) - - Show Bio
@gear4god said:
@joviolma said:
@gear4god said:

Yhwach was about to destroy three universes and combine them. Ichigo cut Yhwach. Ichigo is an outerversal abstract being.

Don't lowball. Ichigo is TOAA and the Presence's daddy.

#32 Edited by Blonde_Legend (202 posts) - - Show Bio

@jatom22: Show me a single Ichigo's mountain level feat.

But Bleachers are all like this i guess. "Ichigo was a delusion featwise? I put him at planet level because Kubo isn't good at drawing".

Wait...that was a joke? Omg sorry. I thought you were serious.

Avatar image for saint_of_origin
#33 Posted by Saint_of_Origin (4706 posts) - - Show Bio

@jatom22 said:

@blonde_legend: why come here just to low ball bleach? Ichigo was small mountains with his parry but he's mountain at very very best.

If you're referring to Dangai Ichigo parrying Aizen...those aren't small mountains...those are plateaus and not even close to what it would take to destroy a mountain. Aizen's fragor was comparable to modern day nuclear weapons, which can't destroy any sizeable mountains.

#34 Posted by linglung (2213 posts) - - Show Bio

@gear4god: @joviolma: @b_r023: WTF man..

TOAA, azaroth, kami tenchi, zeno and Darkside are Ichigo's Pet..

Stop lowball,, Ichigo is True Infinity

#35 Edited by thelocust619 (7854 posts) - - Show Bio

@jatom22: Ichigo's parries arent even 1% of mountain level. When the rock structure is smaller than a big skyscraper it's not a mountain by tiering standards lol. That's multiblock (skyscrapers take up multiple blocks).

#36 Edited by linglung (2213 posts) - - Show Bio
#37 Posted by kroczilla (1811 posts) - - Show Bio

country lvl at the barest minimum

#38 Posted by Jatom22 (1855 posts) - - Show Bio

@blonde_legend: who says ichigo is planet I sure as hell didn't. Dont come into an ichigo thread and demand feats without scaling. Ichigo is a character that needs to be scaled idk why that pisses people off so much in here. Small mountain plateaus whatever you want to call it ichigo was vaporizing it with an infinitesimal amount of his power.

#39 Edited by Blonde_Legend (202 posts) - - Show Bio

@jatom22: Lol at Ichigo vaporized small mountains. Those pillars are not even small hills this is ridiculous.

Lmao yeah. When Bleach characters have delusional feats they have to be lolscaled at 100x their real feats.

Ichigo is a mountain level at very best with Mugetsu. Ichigo feats above a single mountain level? Maybe in your dreams or in a fanart.

Avatar image for deactivated-5c60dc252a2af
#40 Posted by deactivated-5c60dc252a2af (5801 posts) - - Show Bio

Lol... why is Planet Level Ichigo even an option? If he is planet level then Namek saga Goku is hyper-multiversal

#41 Posted by Jatom22 (1855 posts) - - Show Bio

@b_r023: probably so Naruto fans can come click it to make bleach fans look bad

#42 Posted by Blonde_Legend (202 posts) - - Show Bio

Bleach? You can use scaling, fan theories, filler feats, fan fictions, fanart, dream feats, troll feats = canon

Naruto? You can use only canon manga feats, approved by Kishimoto, WJump and NASA with at least 1.000 statements and more than 10 on panel examples = canon

Why Bleachers are so butthurt? I really don't know. Like children.

#43 Edited by Jatom22 (1855 posts) - - Show Bio

@blonde_legend: when you have a character (dangai ichigo) who literally swung his sword once you need to scale. You have 500000× more writing for a character like Naruto comaparing the 2 is dumb.

#44 Posted by iUseMyCajonas (4195 posts) - - Show Bio

Bleach? You can use scaling, fan theories, filler feats, fan fictions, fanart, dream feats, troll feats = canon

Naruto? You can use only NASA

Why was Naruto the first thing you brought up when coming into this thread?

You okay buddy?

#45 Posted by Blonde_Legend (202 posts) - - Show Bio

Seriously, Ichigo is a universe buster. Stop crying, Bleachildren. Your precious Ichigo can bust a universe, sure he can. Now you can all sleep well, are you happy? Say "thank you sir" now :^)

#46 Posted by iUseMyCajonas (4195 posts) - - Show Bio

Seriously, Ichigo is a universe buster. Stop crying, Bleachildren. Your precious Ichigo can bust a universe, sure he can. Now you can all sleep well, are you happy? Say "thank you sir" now :^)

And then citing the minority opinion as if this is what all Bleach debaters do. Did you literally just walk in here to attempt to start a flame war?

#47 Posted by Jatom22 (1855 posts) - - Show Bio

@iusemycajonas: seems it. Naruto wankers were tripping over themselves to get into this thread to put down bleach

#48 Edited by Blonde_Legend (202 posts) - - Show Bio

@iusemycajonas: Says the Naruhater. Are you okay banned banny boy?

Ahaha i'm joking, don't worry guys! You becomes too emotional if someone touch Bleach! I repeat that i'm joking hahaha.

#49 Edited by iUseMyCajonas (4195 posts) - - Show Bio

@jatom22 said:

@iusemycajonas: seems it. Naruto debaters were tripping over themselves to get into this thread to put down bleach

Honestly I wouldn't mind a temp Naruto ban for this exact reason because this extends far past Bleach and into almost every fictional medium.

#50 Posted by Chimeroid (9233 posts) - - Show Bio

Island level.