Ichigo Kurosaki(Bleach) VS Saitama(One Punch Man)

Azureus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

@ecoblitz said:

Ichigo could/should win this tbh. Faster than saitama based on feats and scailing and saitama has no feats or scailing to take piercing attacks on the level ichigo can dish out... getsuga should generally be useless tho I think.

Come again?

JOVIOLMA

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Azureus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

EcoBlitz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Azureus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#55  Edited By Azureus

@ecoblitz: The problem is I read that properly. My question is, did you type that properly?

EcoBlitz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@azureus: if you can read properly then you’ll see there’s nothing wrong with the English.

Azureus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#57  Edited By Azureus

@ecoblitz said:

@azureus: if you can read properly then you’ll see there’s nothing wrong with the English.

There's nothing wrong with the grammar, I did read it properly after all. The claim just ain't true.

EcoBlitz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@azureus said:
@ecoblitz said:

There's nothing wrong with the grammar, I did read it properly after all. The claim just ain't true.

Quad mach digit feats for saitama along with feats of him tanking about mountain level-multi-mountain level piercing attacks?

Azureus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ecoblitz:

How about casually catching a rock thrown at relativistic speeds?

As for your durability feats

...I didn't question that. My only grievances were speed. Ichigo can win, if he lands a hit...which he isn't.

Lsoon23

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#60  Edited By Lsoon23

Saitama no sells everything and oneshots, you can guesstimate all you want with the AP feats in Bleach. It still remains certain that Saitama can dish out and tank multi-continental levels of damage.

EcoBlitz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Azureus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ecoblitz said:

@azureus: what relativistic rock?

The one thrown by Geryuganshoop, when he fought Saitama.

Q: Murata sensei, here's a question from overseas, can Geryuganshoop actually create black holes by manipulating gravity? It seems like they care about this a lot.

A: hm~, I'm not sure. Black holes seem too powerful. I won't know for sure without asking ONE. But his ability to control flying object should be above Tatsumaki, because he can eliminate the friction between rocks and air. If Tatsumaki throws rocks like he does, her output will be too powerful, the temperature increase due to friction and pressure, and evaporate the rocks in an instant. Geryuganshoop's psychokinesis can eliminate the friction between objects and air, the rocks will fly at sub-light speed*, that's the setting I based my drawing on. Tatsumaki can throw very large objects, but there's a limit to how fast she can throw them. Geryuganshoop is the greatest psychic in the universe after all. That's what I think. (he repeats this several times)

JOVIOLMA

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bump, I can finally comment again :)

Godren

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#64  Edited By Godren

Energies are not equalized

Makes no sense since Saitama has no supernatural power source, so there is nothing to equalize.

Soul Crush is restricted

Which makes no sense since again there is nothing to equalize to stop it.

Saitama can see and interact with Ichigo

which makes no sense since he again has no supernatural power source to see him or even a tiny bit of spiritual awareness.

When a character needs so many ridiculous handicaps to the point where it's fan-fic it should tell u something.

JOVIOLMA

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#65  Edited By JOVIOLMA

@godren: Stop complaining about the rules and merely state who you think will win, Saitama can see Ichigo and interact with him for a more normal fight and if SC is restrict there is nothing to complain about I'm not gonna change the rules regardless and Saitama does has some unnamed energy around his body, so I decide to equalize that since I believe is some source of power.

Godren

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@joviolma:

Stop complaining about the rules and merely state who you think will win.

My apologies I saw nonsense and called it out lol, this is like me making a battle and giving Ichigo god ki with the ability to use UI. This battle doesn't need a serious response since it's just another one of those dozens of copy and paste battles.

Saitama can see Ichigo and interact with him for a more normal fight.

Exactly which is a handicap to Ichigo, you can't argue this anywhere because it's fan fiction based off nothing.

if SC is restrict there is nothing to complain about.

Ofc considering you're literally giving Saitama powers he doesn't have to even stand a chance.

Saitama does has some unnamed energy around his body so I decide to equalize that since I believe is some source of power.

I hope this isn't serious considering Saitama is a straight up physical brick, his power source is working out lol not some supernatural force.

JOVIOLMA

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#67  Edited By JOVIOLMA

My apologies

Bruh, no prob, I forgive you.

I saw nonsense and called it out lol

What nonsense ? Give Saitama a way to see Ichigo to grant a normal battle instead of put him against a invisible enemy ? Yeah no.

this is like me making a battle and giving Ichigo god ki with the ability to use UI.

No it's not, none of the examples you mentioned make any striking difference in a fight, Saitama would see a GoD regardless being unable only to sense him(He don't even need this to being with since it makes no difference sense or not he would die regardless) and UI only allows people to dodge attacks automatically. I gave Saitama merely the ability to see Ichigo so the fight can occur like a normal fight.

This battle doesn't need a serious response since it's just another one of those dozens of copy and paste battles

Well, I can't really expect a serious response

Exactly which is a handicap to Ichigo

So you want me to give a unfair advantage for Ichigo for the sake of him winning this battle ? Cuz if is what you are suggesting, I will not do this, he will still be able to see and interact with him regardless, cuz this is what I wrote in the rules, and if you have any problem with this, I'm scared you are alone on this since so far, I never saw any Bleach debater on those threads with OPM that I created complain about it.

you can't argue this anywhere because it's fan fiction based off nothing.

So is a battle between Saitama and Ichigo, lol. Point still, I will not give Ichigo the biggest advantaged here, I put a scenario where the fight can happen normally where Ichigo is determined to win and Saitama has the same mindset that he had against Boros, sadly, I will not create a fight with Saitama fighting against a invisible enemy just for him to lose to make you happy, it wouldn't even be a fight.

Ofc considering you're literally giving Saitama powers he doesn't have to even stand a chance.

I don't remember Ichigo also using SC although I can be wrong, and I didn't gave to Saitama the ability to use SC, I'm restricting Ichigo's SC.

I hope this isn't serious considering Saitama is a straight up physical brick, his power source is working out lol not some supernatural force.

@godren:

ourmanuel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#69  Edited By ourmanuel

Saitama just charges into him and pastes him.

SkySanji

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

crackshotboi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Saitama stomps

WorldofRuin6

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Saitama and it's not close.

El_directo_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Saitama stomps. Ichigo may only have the edge In speed and that's a big maybe cuz we haven't seen saitama's upper limit in speed and power yet. Also depends on how that moon jumping feat is calced, it could be anywhere between subrel and relativistic.

Avatar image for linsanel_doctor
linsanel_Doctor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

No version of Ichigo can win lol

MrViking

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

And Ichigo still stomp saitama .

Stop wank , the saitama meme was good , but wak , too much.

No version of saitama stand a chance agains any of the HST god tiers .

Also nice nerfing jovi , .

alextheboss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The bald one.

FaradaySloth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

lots of Saitama favoring just because he's paired up with Naruto, so people don't even act objective as always.

Saitama still wins more times than not.

Wot_m8

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Saitama wins solely because Ichigo does not have feats with his Bankai. Otherwise I'd back him tbh. Saitama is not as strong as people make him to be.

SolidShadow134

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@wot_m8 said:

Saitama wins solely because Ichigo does not have feats with his Bankai. Otherwise I'd back him tbh. Saitama is not as strong as people make him to be.

love him or hate him, he's speaking facts

WorldofRuin6

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

It's funny how the strongest characters get lowballed the hardest.

He did this with a JUMP.
He did this with a JUMP.
He did this with the shockwave of a semi serious punch after punching through a surface wiper.
He did this with the shockwave of a semi serious punch after punching through a surface wiper.

The guy who did all of this^ while holding back:

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Vs fodder Ichigo.

I've said it once and I'll say it again:

Saitama and it's not close.

LeoTheGreatest

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@worldofruin6:

The moon feat is Saitama’s best feat and it’s still far weaker than Yhwach casually lifting an entire Nation up hundreds of thousands of miles in a few seconds.

Boros CSRC is a statement and if you’re not going to take Bleach statements seriously why should any one take OPM statements seriously.

Ichigo wins.

Corruptionz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Saitama blitzes bleachverse

WorldofRuin6

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@worldofruin6:

The moon feat is Saitama’s best feat

I think dispersing a continental sized cloud bank with the shockwave of a semi serious punch is better and more battle applicable. That's without even getting into the fact that he did this with the power leftover from punching through a bare minimum small country level beam(look below).

and it’s still far weaker than Yhwach casually lifting an entire Nation up hundreds of thousands of miles in a few seconds.

Eh, I'm not going to get into the size of said "nation" but that would only be a TK feat that isn't even battle applicable as Yhwach never used his TK offensively iirc. Ichigo doesn't have TK so he wouldn't scale to this feat anyways. I don't remember how long it took either. Scans?

Boros CSRC is a statement and if you’re not going to take Bleach statements seriously why should any one take OPM statements seriously.

I take this statement seriously cuz there is no reason not to. Saitama casually vaped a continental sized cloud bank with the shockwave of a punch while not even remotely serious. It doesn't seem crazy that Boros' most powerful attack that drains his life-force could reach this level of power. It is also in the databooks and nothing really contradicts it. We saw that just the leftover power from the beam that scattered from Saiatama's punch still had small country-country level DC in the same scan that Saiatama performs his "serious' punch(look back above to the scan I posted or watch the anime).

Ichigo wins.

That's your opinion but u think people far below Ichigo are FTL and multiplanetary so don't expect me to try to change your mind on this point.

MattyBoi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Saitama stomps.

LeoTheGreatest

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#89  Edited By LeoTheGreatest

@worldofruin6:

I think dispersing a continental sized cloud bank with the shockwave of a semi serious punch is better and more battle applicable. That's without even getting into the fact that he did this with the power leftover from punching through a bare minimum small country level beam(look below).

It’s not as quantifiable as the moon feat discounting the CSRC.

Eh, I'm not going to get into the size of said "nation"

Good thing you don’t have to “get into” anything. We both know the “visuals” argument is just blatant downplay.

but that would only be a TK feat that isn't even battle applicable as Yhwach never used his TK offensively iirc.

He used offensive TK before we even got to see his face.

Ichigo doesn't have TK so he wouldn't scale to this feat anyways.

Ichigo rivaled and pushed Yhwach to resort to the Almighty it’s obvious he scales above Yhwach’s TK.

I don't remember how long it took either. Scans?

Seconds.

I take this statement seriously cuz there is no reason not to.

There aren’t any reasons to not take the Bleach ones serious.

And btw I do take the OPM statements seriously but your “reasons” for them being valid and Bleach ones not being valid are terribly hypocritical.

Saitama casually vaped a continental sized cloud bank with the shockwave of a punch while not even remotely serious.

We get that it wasn’t his full power but it’s literally called his serious punch stop saying it wasn’t serious when Saitama literally names his attacks based on the difficulty it takes to perform them.

It doesn't seem crazy that Boros' most powerful attack that drains his life-force could reach this level of power.

Boros himself has no feats other than wrecking his ship. Draining his life force does not help support surface wiping levels of power.

It is also in the databooks and nothing really contradicts it.

Nothing contradicts Bleach statements.

We saw that just the leftover power from the beam that scattered from Saiatama's punch still had small country-country level DC in the same scan that Saiatama performs his "serious' punch(look back above to the scan I posted or watch the anime).

The level of DC that the actual cloud dispersión feat requires is at best in the Island levels.

You‘re not about tell me it takes the equivalent of 2,000,000 Tsar bombs combined to disperse clouds over a large distance without any evidence.

The rest of your post involves things you have no capability of refuting. Don’t make me waste my time explaining something just for you to run away with your tail stuck between your legs.

citgo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Saitama gets Oneeeeee Puuuuuuuunnnchhhheddd

WorldofRuin6

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@worldofruin6:

It’s not as quantifiable as the moon feat discounting the CSRC.

What is unquantifiable about it? The difference in power needed to vape clouds as opposed to stone can be calced but there is no need. Saiatama's shockwaves have already vaped solid rock so there is no reason to think his far stronger punch can't achieve the same.

Eh, I'm not going to get into the size of said "nation"

Good thing you don’t have to “get into” anything. We both know the “visuals” argument is just blatant downplay.

Oh boy....

but that would only be a TK feat that isn't even battle applicable as Yhwach never used his TK offensively iirc.

He used offensive TK before we even got to see his face.

How do we know that he used TK? People do similar things all the time in fiction without tk. Cultivators blood mist eachother with mere pressure. How can u instantly assume he used TK?

Ichigo doesn't have TK so he wouldn't scale to this feat anyways.

Ichigo rivaled and pushed Yhwach to resort to the Almighty it’s obvious he scales above Yhwach’s TK.

No......

If a TK user pressures a TK user in a battle of tk, said tk user scales to the other's TK. Ichigo and Yhwach fought solely with physical and energy attacks.

I don't remember how long it took either. Scans?

Seconds.

OK. This doesn't affect the battle but ask and you shall receive.

I take this statement seriously cuz there is no reason not to.

There aren’t any reasons to not take the Bleach ones serious.

Not the reasonable ones. But the ones that the Bleach fanbase try to wank, yeah. Yama was going to destroy SS with his bankai. There's no reason to doubt this but then people try to scale other characters to Yama's bankai which is moot when only he has his bankai and it would have only destroyed SS if left unchecked. Alot of Bleach statements are inconsistent, wanked, or taken out of context. The Yama one is taken out of context a good bit.

And btw I do take the OPM statements seriously but your “reasons” for them being valid and Bleach ones not being valid are terribly hypocritical.

I never said my reasons for the Bleach statements being invalid. You are putting words in my mouth.

Saitama casually vaped a continental sized cloud bank with the shockwave of a punch while not even remotely serious.

We get that it wasn’t his full power but it’s literally called his serious punch stop saying it wasn’t serious when Saitama literally names his attacks based on the difficulty it takes to perform them.

Yeah, but the punch took no effort, it was just like a normal punch but stronger. Boros even says more than once that Saitama never went all out. I thought you didn't doubt these statements? He can call it a serious punch all he wants but until he exerts some actual effort, it can only realistically be considered a semi serious punch. You know, like a serious punch thrown halfheartedly. You know, exactly what he did.

It doesn't seem crazy that Boros' most powerful attack that drains his life-force could reach this level of power.

Boros himself has no feats other than wrecking his ship. Draining his life force does not help support surface wiping levels of power.

I just mean portrayal. In this same fight, a holding back Saiatama vapes a continental cloud bank and leaves a country sized crater on the moon. Saiatama was never serious and did all of this. Why would we doubt the statement of the strongest character introduced since the MC during his fight with the OP MC where some of the best feats in the series happen. There is also the fact that the leftover beam was small country-country level.

It is also in the databooks and nothing really contradicts it.

Nothing contradicts Bleach statements.

Lightning speed SS arc Ichigo- A far stronger FKT arc visored Ichigo was barely mach 1000.

3 day Los Noches- Massively inconsistent with visuals.

I only takes statements when they are consistent.

We saw that just the leftover power from the beam that scattered from Saiatama's punch still had small country-country level DC in the same scan that Saiatama performs his "serious' punch(look back above to the scan I posted or watch the anime).

The level of DC that the actual cloud dispersión feat requires is at best in the Island levels.

Boros' passive energy had been shown to melt the heat resistant metal of his ship. We have no reason to doubt that if his beam hit the ground, the same amount of material would have been destroyed. Saying otherwise is just blatant lowballing. You can't use this to lowball Saitama either cuz his normal punch shockwaves have vaped solid rock.

You‘re not about tell me it takes the equivalent of 2,000,000 Tsar bombs combined to disperse clouds over a large distance without any evidence.

Look above.

The rest of your post involves things you have no capability of refuting. Don’t make me waste my time explaining something just for you to run away with your tail stuck between your legs.

Good ol Leo being needlessly rude. I already said I'm not going to attempt to change your mind. Do u even have a reason for tagging me? We are already going off topic with this slowly becoming about you whining about how u are in the vast majority regarding anything regarding Bleach cuz you are simply too biased. U literally said u accept statements from OPM but then want to argue the validity of Boros' statement. Don't reply unless you plan to drop the tough guy facade and be civil. We are debating fictional characters. Geez...

AGrape

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Seriously though Saitama makes Ichigo his new disciple.

LeoTheGreatest

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#93  Edited By LeoTheGreatest

@worldofruin6:

What is unquantifiable about it? The difference in power needed to vape clouds as opposed to stone can be calced but there is no need. Saiatama's shockwaves have already vaped solid rock so there is no reason to think his far stronger punch can't achieve the same.

Quantify it.

Oh boy....

This is your answer when someone tells you to be honest?

How do we know that he used TK? People do similar things all the time in fiction without tk. Cultivators blood mist eachother with mere pressure. How can u instantly assume he used TK?

Wtf?

If a TK user pressures a TK user in a battle of tk, said tk user scales to the other's TK. Ichigo and Yhwach fought solely with physical and energy attacks.

This is completely illogical. If Ichigo pushed Yhwach to his limits it’s obvious Ichigo’s power is above Yhwach’s TK.

When SSJ Goku was stomping Freeza did we really need to see him overpowering Freeza’s TK to know that he’s above it?

OK. This doesn't affect the battle but ask and you shall receive.

Ichigo >> Yhwach’s TK >>>>>>> Saitama’s feat.

I’d say it affects this battle but then again I am the only logical one here.

Not the reasonable ones. But the ones that the Bleach fanbase try to wank, yeah.

Right

Yama was going to destroy SS with his bankai. There's no reason to doubt this but then people try to scale other characters to Yama's bankai which is moot when only he has his bankai

Power scaling. Have you heard of it?

Base Yhwach literally took it from him and stated he was powerful enough to use it then we see Ichibei rivaling him, Yhwach getting more powerful and then Ichigo and Aizen rivaling him.

and it would have only destroyed SS if left unchecked.

It was literally doing that passively...

A lot of Bleach statements are inconsistent, wanked, or taken out of context.

Such as?

The Yama one is taken out of context a good bit.

Only by you apparently.

I never said my reasons for the Bleach statements being invalid. You are putting words in my mouth.

You have before and you’ll do it again.

Yeah, but the punch took no effort, it was just like a normal punch but stronger. Boros even says more than once that Saitama never went all out. I thought you didn't doubt these statements? He can call it a serious punch all he wants but until he exerts some actual effort, it can only realistically be considered a semi serious punch. You know, like a serious punch thrown halfheartedly. You know, exactly what he did.

A serious punch doesn’t mean all of your strength.. He was in fact trying and was serious but it’s not his max output. “Semi-serious punch” is fanon.

I just mean portrayal. In this same fight, a holding back Saiatama vapes a continental cloud bank and leaves a country sized crater on the moon. Saiatama was never serious and did all of this. Why would we doubt the statement of the strongest character introduced since the MC during his fight with the OP MC where some of the best feats in the series happen. There is also the fact that the leftover beam was small country-country level.

Right so tell me why Base Yhwach who‘s stronger than Bankai Yamma and was going to literally collapse 3 worlds on top of himself not planetary?

Lightning speed SS arc Ichigo- A far stronger FKT arc visored Ichigo was barely mach 1000.

If Orihime can react to a point blank explosion after it exploded wasn’t even 4th seat officer level how can SS arc Bankai Ichigo not be MHS? and do you mean a depressed FKT Ichigo that wasn’t performing at his full capacity?

3 day Los Noches- Massively inconsistent with visuals.

Every single setting within Las Noches is separated by an entire horizon the only visuals that aren’t consistent are the outer ones which we are told are so massive they distort sight. something the biggest Mountain Ranges in the world don’t even do.

I only takes statements when they are consistent.

Imagine having a story and creating a super structure within your story and giving a statement about its size so you don’t have to draw it to size all the time while still providing logical evidence to back its size from the inside of the structure.

Just for some whiny guy online to say “well i’m going to ignore everything but the low end visuals”

Boros' passive energy had been shown to melt the heat resistant metal of his ship. We have no reason to doubt that if his beam hit the ground, the same amount of material would have been destroyed. Saying otherwise is just blatant lowballing. You can't use this to lowball Saitama either cuz his normal punch shockwaves have vaped solid rock.

The “heat resistant“ metal but would only apply to the bottom of the ship and I wasn’t lowballing it. Destroying that same amount of area on the ground is still not a fraction of what it takes to surface wipe.

Look above

The above is still lacking evidence.

Good ol Leo being needlessly rude.

Why play the victim after being passive aggressive?

I already said I'm not going to attempt to change your mind. Do u even have a reason for tagging me? We are already going off topic with this slowly becoming about you whining about how u are in the vast majority regarding anything regarding Bleach cuz you are simply too biased. U literally said u accept statements from OPM but then want to argue the validity of Boros' statement. Don't reply unless you plan to drop the tough guy facade and be civil. We are debating fictional characters. Geez

You can never form an argument without being willfully ignorant and disingenuous. It’s not about me being bias it’s about you wanting to put your downplaying Fan Canon above the authors of these stories. You call characters like Base Yhwach “multi-city” level block and yet want to insist that i’m wanking these characters?

You downplay Top Tier EoS characters to BoS levels and have the audacity to pretend like your a reasonable person?

LeoTheGreatest

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#94  Edited By LeoTheGreatest

If you’re going to excuse your inability to debate honestly by typing up a little paragraph blaming me for your short comings as usual don’t bother.

lichvanastrea

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Saitama knocks him out with one punch then spares him for some dinner, cause he's a good guy.

This is still relevant.

Avatar image for the_alchemist01
the_alchemist01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Saitama high diffs. People really need to stop jerking him off.

ourmanuel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@worldofruin6: stop debating bleach with visuals, that’s childish

Avatar image for mcu-defender333
MCU-Defender333

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#98  Edited By MCU-Defender333

@lichvanastrea said:

Saitama knocks him out with one punch then spares him for some dinner, cause he's a good guy.

This is still relevant.

Maybe hotpot?

Anyway, not sure why this was opened up again (not as if old Mr Strawberry got any new feats).

Ichigo loses and so would Naruto, kindly accept it and move on.

lichvanastrea

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lichvanastrea said:
@lichvanastrea said:

This is still relevant.

Maybe hotpot?

Yeah, then he makes Ichigo pay the bill.

Azureus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The moon feat is Saitama’s best feat and it’s still far weaker than Yhwach casually lifting an entire Nation up hundreds of thousands of miles in a few seconds.

Ichigo wins.

This is a joke. Stop referencing fan calcs that calculate the Kinetic Energy found in WORK as if it somehow translates into Destructive Capability or Potency.