Ichigo Kurosaki (Bleach) vs Naruto Uzumaki (Naruto)

King_Chad

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

No Caption Provided

Rules

• Bijuu Mode Naruto (fourth war).
  • No Six Paths, but normal Senjutsu allowed.
  • Ichigo before his power were stolen by Yhwach.
  • Both begin in base.
  • Win by dead or k'o.
TOATOAA

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

neither

they are both weak

specially naruto he is so weak i cant even say how weak he is

Naruto wins btw

Avatar image for deactivated-57c3cf21b495e
deactivated-57c3cf21b495e

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Naruto easily stomps.

Avatar image for ichigokurobakis
ichigokurobakis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By ichigokurobakis

@toatoaa: nice spoiler anyways naruto stomps

GIliad_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

No Caption Provided

Avatar image for sistergrimm2099
SisterGrimm2099

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 19

#6  Edited By SisterGrimm2099
Loading Video...

naruto with with no trouble

Minatofan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I'm just glad the OP knew which Naruto Ichigo could arguably fight against.

genkidama

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Ichigo stomps via speedblitz and quality.

Avatar image for deactivated-57c3cf21b495e
deactivated-57c3cf21b495e

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@genkidama: Well, seeing as Naruto is faster, not likely.

Also, quality? That's a joke. Are you sure you have the right Bleach character in mind?

grappolo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

at least this one is balanced.

Vertigo-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

naruto blitzes

inb4 country level ichigo

grappolo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@blackestnight93: Blitzes? i doubt it, not to mention that they start in base, shikai ichigo with the dual blade (that by statements is on par with his dangai form) blitzed by base naruto during the war ark? hell no.

Vertigo-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#13  Edited By Vertigo-

@grappolo: too bad statements are pretty much worthless.

edit: to clarify, when talking about how strong someone is, they're worthless

ValarMelkor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Biju Bomb oneshots.

genkidama

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

No Caption Provided

@marczaddy: Ichigo may get trolled but his foundation as a character didn't get flipped upside down by turning into the chosen boy wonder and becoming "ashura but dumber"

Or do you need reminding of who the coolest guy is? hint it's the guy who murdered your parents and friends.

Avatar image for deactivated-5a794b61068b8
deactivated-5a794b61068b8

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Naruto.

Avatar image for vintage_spiderman
vintage_spiderman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

No Caption Provided

@marczaddy: Ichigo may get trolled but his foundation as a character didn't get flipped upside down by turning into the chosen boy wonder and becoming "ashura but dumber"

Or do you need reminding of who the coolest guy is? hint it's the guy who murdered your parents and friends.

Still better than the guy whose emotional titter tatter is based on current power level within regards to his most current foe....Ichigo is always hopeless...meanwhile a severely depowered battered Naruto still wanted to fight Sasuke post getting his arm vaporized.

And far as the rest. Naruto stands for forgiveness....you just gotta repent my ninja trololol...no, but seriously he doesn't hold grudges like a real person his character is very idealistic/objectively good in nature and has been that way since the beginning only difference now is he is the reincarnation of a god like figures son.

Basically...

Naruto's good qualities outside of power(because if I included it he'd mop):

• He cares about his friends, family, people he doesn't know, etc... deeply.
  • He has tons of drive, and determination.
  • -know's he's wasn't the smartest didn't let it hold him back.
  • -told he was a no good demon fox and shunned still to smile back in those same people's faces and prove them wrong.
  • -wasn't as talented as some from birth like Uchiha still pushed onwards.
  • He will forgive you.
  • Talk things out.
  • Won't lie outside a few occurrences.
  • The list goes...

Naruto's bad qualities:

• He doesn't spend enough time with his family.
  • And the 100% pure hardwork factor was sort of dismantled due to the whole destiny thing. Then again was it really I mean lets be honest he was a jin with access to nigh limitless chakra since it was sealed inside him....just my opinion though.

Ichigo's good qualities including power:

• He cares about his friends and family.
  • He's everything, in the series thus moderately powerful overall at least in his universe.

Ichigo's bad qualities regarding most everything:

• Spams one attack which has the same properties every time it's used....i.e. reishi beam slice otherwise known as getsuga tensho.
  • Doesn't know how to fight. No skill.
  • Everything in the series though still feels inferior power wise to the one's who are only one faction. He doesn't even have hax.
  • Feels like a side character.
  • Easily thrown into depression and fear.
  • Name means strawberry.
  • Scared of females or something....his best friend has huge oppai's.
  • Has no overall goal like finding the One Piece or becoming pirate king just as examples.
  • Tries to come off as a bada$$, but reeks of try hard.
  • The actual side characters provide the strength/power to pull through tough high lvl enemies(who defeated Gremmy, Barragan, Stark, Lille, Tsukishima, etc...) time and time again...whilst Ichigo takes a backseat and fights the mid or even in some cases low ranked guys, and even then barely wins with the help of plot otherwise known as his inner hollow for a good portion of the series(Byakuya fight, Ulquiorra fight, etc..) or possibly still loses miserably as seen with Haschwalt, Askin, etc.... sometimes.
  • Christ I can't even finish this list it'd take all day f**k that.

R.I.P. Bleach!

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Meh. I am more of bleach fan but I say Naruto take this. He has far better DC and is in the same ballpark in terms of speed. Ichigo failed to show anything remarkably impressive since his supposed "Upgrade" and the first real fight he had he got wrecked. Honestly, the OP would have been better of using FGT Ichigo instead.

Avatar image for deactivated-614ce5c370323
deactivated-614ce5c370323

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Snardo

Avatar image for manmadeofketchup
ManMadeOfKetchup

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Full hollow Ichigo ftw

Loading Video...

Avatar image for deactivated-5c7e1b5f631f5
deactivated-5c7e1b5f631f5

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Naruto wins

King_Chad

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Wow, people actually think Ichigo can't fight EoS Naruto and Current Naruto? Dudes, this version of Ichigo can arguable fight and win against this Naruto, what are you on about.

kroczilla

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@vintage_spiderman: RE:ICHIGO' S BAD QUALITIES.

1) to be fair, ichigo has never had time to learn anything else. Mostof the series pretime skip was spent actually obtaining a bankai or controlling his hallow. Not to mention he has shown the ability to use ceros

2)false. Ichigo is a skilled fighter. Even befire he gained his shinigami powers, he was constantly shown taking out whole groups of thugs by himself. Even took out some thugs who had captured chad. And he was skilled enough to match byakuya in sword play before they finally resorted to shikai.

3) how is not having hax a bad character trait?

4) pls explain. The fact that kubo actually gives his side characters significcant panel time in no way made ichigo who was always the focus of each arc, a side character.

5) easily thrown into depression and fear? Since when? Note the key word being "easily".

6) his name does not mean strawberry. That just a nick name due to his hair colour still dont know how that counts as a bad character trait.

7) how is ichigo "scared" of females? Pls explain this point.

8) not having a goal isnt a bad character trait. Sakata gintoki has no particular goal in mind and he is by far a better character than naruto or luffy. And ichigo simply wishes to protect everyone he can. That a good enough goal.

9) pls explain thispoint. How exactly does ichigo reek of try hard or tries to come off as a badass? You cant just go about stating your opinion ona character without backing it up else everyone can say whatever they want about any character.

10) fairpoint. Its not like ichigo hasnt consistently taken out the main villian of each story arc. Oh wait...

And his hallw is not a plot device as its been consistentlyshown to be part of his power which takes over when he is in trouble since ss arc.

11) cant wait for you to finish thislist of yours. I habe all day.

ComicConfreak

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

ichigo dies horribly

NightwingX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Ichigo gets rekt

USSJ3071

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

dangai ichigo vs boruto naruto would be a fight. any other ichigo gets stomped

Minatofan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@vintage_spiderman: RE:ICHIGO' S BAD QUALITIES.

1) to be fair, ichigo has never had time to learn anything else. Mostof the series pretime skip was spent actually obtaining a bankai or controlling his hallow. Not to mention he has shown the ability to use ceros

2)false. Ichigo is a skilled fighter. Even befire he gained his shinigami powers, he was constantly shown taking out whole groups of thugs by himself. Even took out some thugs who had captured chad. And he was skilled enough to match byakuya in sword play before they finally resorted to shikai.

3) how is not having hax a bad character trait?

4) pls explain. The fact that kubo actually gives his side characters significcant panel time in no way made ichigo who was always the focus of each arc, a side character.

5) easily thrown into depression and fear? Since when? Note the key word being "easily".

6) his name does not mean strawberry. That just a nick name due to his hair colour still dont know how that counts as a bad character trait.

7) how is ichigo "scared" of females? Pls explain this point.

8) not having a goal isnt a bad character trait. Sakata gintoki has no particular goal in mind and he is by far a better character than naruto or luffy. And ichigo simply wishes to protect everyone he can. That a good enough goal.

9) pls explain thispoint. How exactly does ichigo reek of try hard or tries to come off as a badass? You cant just go about stating your opinion ona character without backing it up else everyone can say whatever they want about any character.

10) fairpoint. Its not like ichigo hasnt consistently taken out the main villian of each story arc. Oh wait...

And his hallw is not a plot device as its been consistentlyshown to be part of his power which takes over when he is in trouble since ss arc.

11) cant wait for you to finish thislist of yours. I habe all day.

1. Yes he did. After he got his powers back, there was an unknown amount of time that passed before the Thousand Year Blood Arc began. Kubo could have easily let Ichigo learn some new techniques. There's also the fact that he trained once he gained his true power and learned of his heritage, yet he only came back with the Getsuga Jinsho. Having Ichigo as a hybrid of all things in his universe was wasted on him.

2. I agree that he's a decent enough fighter. His battle attitude sickens me though.

3. It's not per se, but Ichigo's raw power only gets him so far in matches against characters with complex abilities. If this was RSM Naruto for example, what could Ichigo do against his TSBs?

4. Ichigo was barely present in fights this entire arc which is the problem. There's not a problem with showing side characters, but it's hard to tell Ichigo's the main character. Just compare everything Ichigo did to everything Kenpachi did and you should see what I mean.

5. Ichigo himself stated that he's overcome despair over and over again lol. Apparently it doesn't take much to make him shit himself.

6. No comment on this.

7. He gets flustered easily around them when a little skin is showing. Who would miss the chance to see Yoruichi naked? He insisted she put on clothes. Harribel would have easily destroyed Ichigo due to the way she dresses.

8. It still would have been nice to at least see Ichigo state a goal of sorts, even if it was an offhand comment.

9. Ichigo admitted that he acts like a badass to maintain his image. I'm pretty sure that's a try hard.

10. Yeah, but it was always forced on Ichigo for plot purposes. For some reason, Aizen never released his sword on Ichigo despite having plenty of time to do so. And there's literally no reason why Ichigo should have been the one to kill Yhwach. According to Renji, it's because he had beef with him. I imagine most the Bleach characters would have beef against Yhwach, so what made Ichigo's beef against Yhwach so much greater than everyone else's exactly? Absolutely nothing. He's just the main character.

TentenGod

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Ends in sex.

kroczilla

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By kroczilla

@minatofan: 1) EXACTLY. an unknown amount of time. Besides, characters in anime learn new techniques as a neccesity. Ichigo had no reason to learn a new technique when all he had been dealing with was fodder hallows. After the RG training which simply restored his zanpakto, ichigo was already rushing off as the invasion had begun hours ago i.e. not enough time. He couldnt even awaken his zan without all those prior hits from ywach as he had yet to start training with them. Not to mention he showed the ability to use gran rel cero.

2) how exactly does his attitude to battle sicken to you? Pls you all should be more specific with your points.

3)we are talking about ichigo scharacter here. Dont know what power lvl or hax have to do with that.

4) yes, some captains got a lot of spotlight inTHE FINAL ARC where kubo was trying to show as many bankais as possible. Not only was this the only arc where this occured but again, it in no way made ichigo a side character.

5) you are not getting it. Note the key word "easily". Ichigo has never been EASILY driven to despair. Which was my point. And how is despairing and constantly rising above said despair a bad character trait. Or is today opposite day?

6) so because ichigo, a 15 year old teenager gets flustered by naked women, he is scared of them?! *facepalm*. Also the scene with yourichi was clearly a gag scene i.e.for comedic effect. It obviously wouldnt factor against a serious opponent. Nice reach though.

7) again stating a goal doesnt make you a better character. And he already stated his goal. To protect everyone he possibly can. He even stated as much to ishida when he said "i am not superman that i can say i want to save everyone on earth, but i am not such a modest guy that would say i want to save as many people as my hands can hold. I want to save a mountain load of people".

http://www.mangapanda.com/bleach/47/10

8) when was this? Do you have scans or links of this statement?

9) ichigo s battle with ywach wasnt forced. It had been hinted since the arc began. And ichigo s beef with ywach was personal as ywach caused the death of his mother. And aizen never released his sword against ichigo as he wanted to see just howpowerfulichigo couldbecome so as to push him to evolve more with the hogyuku.

Avatar image for vintage_spiderman
vintage_spiderman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@genkidama said:

@vintage_spiderman: you may wanna get off naruto's dick there, how embarrassing.

Your reasons for why Ichigo is bad while wanking off the shitstain that is called naruto is laughable. again, lay off the nardo dick kid. whos the coolest guy again pls sir?

No Caption Provided

Haha you are one a**hurt motherf**ker!

No Caption Provided

Cheers.

How does it feel to know Kubo your god was rushed out the door rapido rapido, and forced to have an even sh*ttier ending than he had planned lmao? I'm curious...

alextheboss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Loading Video...

naruto with with no trouble

I agree Naruto wins, but what's with that video? I don't see one feat in that video that comes close to Bleach top tiers. Nothing below bijuu Naruto takes out prime Ichigo.

garrettmana

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By garrettmana
Linha-Fone

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Arguing about the quality of Naruto and Bleach, is the same as arguing which piece of shit stinks less.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Naruto speed blitzes

Avatar image for sistergrimm2099
SisterGrimm2099

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 19

@alextheboss: i can only got on comic vine when im at school and they block everything so i did not get to watch it before i post it

Ratava

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

naruto lolstomps with utmost ease

alextheboss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ratava: I wouldn't say it's a lol stomp. Prime Ichigo is definitely pre six paths Madara tier, making him a good challenge for BM Naruto as long as he doesn't get tagged by a bijuu bomb.

2cool4fun

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 10

Are people seriously arguing that Naruto stopms on Ichigo? Yes naruto is far beyond everyone alive in the naruto universe, except for Sasuke, but the Bleach universe is stronger in general. And Ichigo is their strongest fighter aside from the immortal Aizen.

Ichigo can level mountains with normal Getsuga Tenhou's with his final power up, naruto would have to pull out the tailed beast bomb, his strongest single attack ( using 9 different rasen shuriken is not a single attack ).

Also naruto is super fast yeah, but bleach characters are really fast in general, and when ichigo comes down to save Kenpachi, he moves faster than any of the Quincy could comprehend. The only thing on Naruto's side is his clones, but they get taken out easily, so it's really just a question if Ichigo could keep up with such a big number of naruto's at once.

Avatar image for deactivated-5c6c925c47d30
deactivated-5c6c925c47d30

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Ichigo with ease. Honestly Naruto has a better chance fighting second shikai Ichigo. Imo he still loses. 1st mask? Still loses. 1st Bankai now things are looking better for the ninja but 1st shikai full potential is the only one with more than a 40% chance of victory. This is all coming from the overrated explosions that should be much weaker than compressed ones on that same calibur. Ichigo one shots if he hits in 1st Vizard form cuz his power at the time was greater than the compressed force of a blast capable of destroying Las Noches. So true shikai most likely stomps every version of naruto simultaneously without powering up. Once again compressed attacks causes waaay more damage per squared meters. So an explosion destroying a city is weaker than a football sized energy ball with the potential to destroy a city. So say Naruto can tank a mountain level explosion, compress all that power to a tennis ball and its most likely insta death. Oh yh and Reaitsu

TheBeardOfZues

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Naruto stomps.

He was able to give to give thousands of people a 4x boost, so Naruto's BM is an insane boost it's probably in the 1000's of times stronger than his base.

TheBeardOfZues

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@fullbringbankai: Your argument makes no sense Naruto played ping pong with 5 multi mountain attacks that where compressed in size and he did it casually.

Claymore_Fools

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I actually can’t with bleach fans sometimes. These matches keep being recycled over and over. Just admit that Naruto stomps and let’s all move on.

Avatar image for simon_the_digger
Simon_the_digger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45  Edited By Simon_the_digger

Probably Naruto

Marshall_Long

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

If Ichigo doesn't get hit by a Bijuu Bomb, theirs a chance he could win this.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@claymore_fools: no that would be giving into majority and honestly, majority downplays bleach alot

Claymore_Fools

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48  Edited By Claymore_Fools

@fullbringbankai: It was sarcasm. And I don’t think Ichigo is on BSM Naruto level.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

LeoTheGreatest

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Ichigo in a mismatch this Naruto is a joke in comparison.