#1 Posted by BlitzSikes (1916 posts) - - Show Bio

Aizen and Ywach team up at full power to take people from Naruto. They get Full rest or Healing between rounds and if one dies, he's brought back for the next round.

Aizen has his Hogekyu, Ichigo is EOS, And Ywach is.... well at his strongest 😂

The battle takes place in the tournament of Power Arena.

Both sides have Zero knowledge on the other side.

15 METER START

The rounds are as follows :

1) The Five Kage that fought Madara

2) All of Akatsuki except Madara and OBITO

3) BM Naruto, EMS Sasuke (War Arc), and Killer Bee

4) Hashirama, Rinnegan Madara

5) 6 Path Naruto and 6 Path Sasuke

6) Juubi Madara

7) Kaguya and Black Zetsu

#2 Edited by Jatom22 (1419 posts) - - Show Bio

they absolutely destroy 1 - 3 .

beat 4 and 5

and I'm not commenting on 6 or 7 lol

#3 Posted by BlitzSikes (1916 posts) - - Show Bio
#4 Edited by Jatom22 (1419 posts) - - Show Bio

@blitzsikes: No problem, which aizen by the way? eos? rockstar? butterfly? monster?

edit just read the op again. lol

#5 Posted by Temporal_Shift (3640 posts) - - Show Bio

Yawach is the only contender past 4.

#6 Posted by CaptFalcon725 (922 posts) - - Show Bio

1) The Five Kage that fought Madara: Too strong, too many hax, Team Bleach ROFLstomps.

2) All of Akatsuki except Madara and OBITO: Repeat of Round 1

3) BM Naruto, EMS Sasuke (War Arc), and Killer Bee: Repeat of Round 1

4) Hashirama, Rinnegan Madara: This one last a long time because of Hashirama's crazy regen and Madara's hax. Team Bleach wins.

5) 6 Path Naruto and 6 Path Sasuke: I feel like this should be after Juubi Madara because the Sage of the Six Paths put the belt on Naruto and Sasuke to beat Juubi Madara. And they eventually would have honestly. But Team Bleach.

6) Juubi Madara: He's bananas strong but he was almost split apart by 8th Gate Guy. Team Bleach has hax that can produce similar results.

7) Kaguya and Black Zetsu: Kaguya's hax probably don't work on Team Bleach that well. KS is going to counter genjutsu, and Aizen using it on everyone except Ichigo is plot-induced stupidity.

TL/DR version: Team Bleach clears.

#7 Edited by Jatom22 (1419 posts) - - Show Bio

not sure how anyone here avoids getting attacked from the future along with yhwach's power nullification and stealing. too many hax imo.

#8 Posted by BlitzSikes (1916 posts) - - Show Bio
#9 Posted by theonlytruth (1368 posts) - - Show Bio

They die at 5

#10 Posted by AlexTheBoss (13757 posts) - - Show Bio

Probably 5.

#11 Edited by thelocust619 (7651 posts) - - Show Bio

5 and 6 are out of order, but they stop at both if BM Naruto doesn't one shot. Ywhach never revived from dying instantly (both times he was clearly still alive and merely recieved mortal wounds that didn't kill him instantly) and he legit never had power nullification...ever. Powers consistently work on him just fine, he just uses future manip to undo them if they don't prevent him from doing so.

Even in the exact instance he makes that bullshit statement (it's actually not bullshit if u consider the context, wankers just take it out of context so often its easier just to call bullshit)...he's in the middle of returning his powers to himself...why? Because Ichibe's ability worked on him just fine, otherwise there'd be no powers to restore...he'd already have them if he was immune. Keep lying, though. Also, while we're at it...power stealing is a nonfactor as well. Stealing quincy powers is his birth right, but he took centuries of prep just to figure out how to steal Shinigami powers, he has no prep here.

Ichigo is obviously a nonfactor at those rounds, and Aizen is a mild annoyance once u consider the aoe of a TBB and emotion/Rikkudo senses.

#12 Posted by Claymore_Fools (707 posts) - - Show Bio
#13 Posted by HitTheAssasin (6736 posts) - - Show Bio

Stop at 5.

#14 Posted by Gear4God (4166 posts) - - Show Bio

@jatom22 said:

they absolutely destroy 1 - 3 .

beat 4 and 5

and I'm not commenting on 6 or 7 lol

#15 Edited by Jatom22 (1419 posts) - - Show Bio

@thelocust619: he was fighting with his eyes closed that's why ichibeis powers worked as soon as he opens his eyes the darkness comes off of him and he decimated ichibei

#16 Edited by thelocust619 (7651 posts) - - Show Bio

@jatom22: It's not just Ichibei, I mentioned him because that's when Ywhach makes the claim, which is clearly not a second power after future manip, but simply in the way he uses future manip. Then there's literally everyone who ever used a power on or around him, either directly or to grief him. They (the powers) all activate and work just fine, he just usually finds ways around them. He never just makes a power not work without changing the future, including with Ichibei, because that's specifically what Almighty does.

In other words, he has no power null ability, but he can and does use his future manip to null powers. Sorta like how u have no drowning powers, but u can still drown someone without them...you can claim "I can drown you" and it is still true.

#17 Posted by KingogKings777 (1284 posts) - - Show Bio

Yawach is the only contender past 4.

This and clears with a fancy mustache.

#18 Posted by KingogKings777 (1284 posts) - - Show Bio

5 and 6 are out of order, but they stop at both if BM Naruto doesn't one shot. Ywhach never revived from dying instantly (both times he was clearly still alive and merely recieved mortal wounds that didn't kill him instantly) and he legit never had power nullification...ever. Powers consistently work on him just fine, he just uses future manip to undo them if they don't prevent him from doing so.

Even in the exact instance he makes that bullshit statement (it's actually not bullshit if u consider the context, wankers just take it out of context so often its easier just to call bullshit)...he's in the middle of returning his powers to himself...why? Because Ichibe's ability worked on him just fine, otherwise there'd be no powers to restore...he'd already have them if he was immune. Keep lying, though. Also, while we're at it...power stealing is a nonfactor as well. Stealing quincy powers is his birth right, but he took centuries of prep just to figure out how to steal Shinigami powers, he has no prep here.

Ichigo is obviously a nonfactor at those rounds, and Aizen is a mild annoyance once u consider the aoe of a TBB and emotion/Rikkudo senses.

Sure this isn't a fatal wound.

Gallery image 1Gallery image 2Gallery image 3Gallery image 4Gallery image 5Gallery image 6

#19 Edited by thelocust619 (7651 posts) - - Show Bio

@kingogkings777: Sure is, but not instantly fatal. Not for him, anyway. He's still talking and reacting even before he fixes himself, he's clearly not dead yet.

Look at the blow that actually kills him. He's in half and still talking. The dude has great survivability.

Now look at his statement...he can't rewrite pasts where he died. He can't rewrite the present where he dies. He rewrites futures where he died...as in, if he's gonna die in the immediate future, he can rewrite it.

#20 Posted by omriamar (6373 posts) - - Show Bio
#21 Posted by omriamar (6373 posts) - - Show Bio

oh wait Aizen is here, he solo he's my favorite villain of all time i can't pick against him

#22 Posted by KingogKings777 (1284 posts) - - Show Bio

@thelocust619: It's not in order. Like I tried putting it in order but it didn't work. The third pic(explains after coming back on how he came back) is the last and the forth pic(does black magic trickery to be alive still) is the second to last pic, and if you mean the speech bubble in the 5th pic that is Aizen talking to Ichigo.

#23 Edited by DemonGod_PABLO (1207 posts) - - Show Bio

Bleach clears. Nobody ever gives a legit reason how naruto characters counter Almighty. using PIS isn’t a legit argument either

#24 Posted by thelocust619 (7651 posts) - - Show Bio

@kingogkings777: No, I'm just referring to the panel he actually dies in lol. If I mixed up what attack killed him...doesn't really matter. He took said fatal blow and kept trucking for a bit. Even the first time, he begins his sentence before he actually "dies".

Also edited my original comment to include his actual statement where he outright says he's rewriting futures where he dies, not the present or past.

#25 Posted by KingogKings777 (1284 posts) - - Show Bio

@thelocust619: What sentence all he does is turn around and stare then go splat. Didn't know that you edited your original comment.

#26 Edited by Raziel2014 (818 posts) - - Show Bio

Yhwach can solo pre absorbing Soul king with almighty.

Post Soul King= yhwach Stomps

Chair aizen kun is not needed, his chair is too much for naruto team

but seriously any of the 3 are so far above yamamoto and ichibei is not even funny they probably kill yama and ichibei with 1 finger at this point

#27 Posted by thelocust619 (7651 posts) - - Show Bio

@kingogkings777: Your third scan from the left. He can rewrite futures where he died. Like...he's literally telling us exactly what he does to avoid death lol.

#28 Posted by Temporal_Shift (3640 posts) - - Show Bio
#29 Posted by pmcinelly784 (1082 posts) - - Show Bio

@kingogkings777: Oddly enough, he says "Do you really think something of this caliber would be enough to kill me". Makes me think it wasn't a fatal wound and that he wasn't killed lol

#30 Edited by Jatom22 (1419 posts) - - Show Bio

@thelocust619: Who did he fight while he had the almighty activated where he was hurt by there power. the fights that I remember like him against ichibei and ichigo he was never actually hurt while in almighty the second he activate salmighty against ichibei the darkness has no effect on him and he win with ease. there is a chance I'm forgetting one if so tell me @pmcinelly784: it worded funny but it would seem he killed him just rewrote the future and made so that slash didn't kill him. so the slash killed him but because of his future manipulation he didn't die. he states i can rewrite futures where i have died, I'm assuming he talking about that instance.

#31 Edited by Asurakj (968 posts) - - Show Bio

Yhwach only contender after 4 and stops at 5, which should be juubi madara

#32 Posted by DemonGod_PABLO (1207 posts) - - Show Bio

Still no explanation how they counter the amighty.........

#33 Posted by pmcinelly784 (1082 posts) - - Show Bio

@jatom22: Ah so the attack wasn't enough to kill him but it did kill him but he rewrote it to not kill him before it killed him, so that after it killed him it didn't kill him?

#34 Edited by KingogKings777 (1284 posts) - - Show Bio

@thelocust619 said:

@kingogkings777: Your third scan from the left. He can rewrite futures where he died. Like...he's literally telling us exactly what he does to avoid death lol.

Oh. Also hate the new notification system. Miss old one alot.

@kingogkings777: Oddly enough, he says "Do you really think something of this caliber would be enough to kill me". Makes me think it wasn't a fatal wound and that he wasn't killed lol

Why then would he explain his power even more?

#35 Posted by Jatom22 (1419 posts) - - Show Bio

@pmcinelly784: no it killed him but he rewrote the future and brought himself back. he states on panel he can do that

#36 Posted by pmcinelly784 (1082 posts) - - Show Bio

@kingogkings777: IDK. Honestly, if he can rewrite a future to bring himself back from the dead, then idk why he didn't just rewrite the future to have Ichigo trip and impale himself on accident.

#37 Posted by Jatom22 (1419 posts) - - Show Bio

@pmcinelly784: he is amused by the fight. that would be boring to him. also the writing isn't great in this portion of the manga lol

#38 Posted by pmcinelly784 (1082 posts) - - Show Bio

@jatom22: Hm it makes it a little less credible because he states he can rewrite futures where he has died, but it doesn't say can rewrite futures when he dies. It seems he needs at least a little prep before rewriting futures, does it say that he can spontaneously / instantaneously rewrite futures?

#39 Posted by KingogKings777 (1284 posts) - - Show Bio
#40 Edited by Jatom22 (1419 posts) - - Show Bio

@pmcinelly784: he can rewrite a future where he has died. he is dead, he rewrites the future and then hes alive. I'm not sure what you mean by instantaneous but when he dies he can rewrite it based on what he said. if your talking about getting blitzed i cant see that ever happening due to his Omni or nigh Omni precog. also I'm not sure why instant death would be any different than any other death.

#41 Posted by pmcinelly784 (1082 posts) - - Show Bio

@jatom22: No I guess I just assumed that after someone died, they were no longer allowed to use their powers. Like I don't see how one could rewrite their own death if they're already dead. I'm sure it's just some bleach logic I'm not aware of though

@kingogkings777 Lol so with prep he'd probably stomp. Or did he just rewrite the present to say that he had prep and put those traps there?

Honestly my heads kind of hurting

#42 Edited by Jatom22 (1419 posts) - - Show Bio

@pmcinelly784: ok now i see what you mean by instant death. that would be problematic, though i cant see that ever happening to him due to his pre cog.

#43 Posted by KingogKings777 (1284 posts) - - Show Bio

@jatom22: No I guess I just assumed that after someone died, they were no longer allowed to use their powers. Like I don't see how one could rewrite their own death if they're already dead. I'm sure it's just some bleach logic I'm not aware of though

@kingogkings777 Lol so with prep he'd probably stomp. Or did he just rewrite the present to say that he had prep and put those traps there?

Honestly my heads kind of hurting

Welcome to trying to figure out bleach. There was no prep he just changed the future to where there was a trap there a boom there was a trap there for ichigo to land on and already there.

#44 Edited by DemonGod_PABLO (1207 posts) - - Show Bio

Kubo made yhwach too OP for the bleach verse without introducing new powers to combat him. So anyway yhwach lost was destined to be grade A bullshit

#45 Posted by thelocust619 (7651 posts) - - Show Bio

@jatom22: "Who did he fight while he had the almighty activated where he was hurt by there power."

-Why are you asking for durability feats? We're talking about Power Null.

"the fights that I remember like him against ichibei and ichigo he was never actually hurt while in almighty."

-Their abilities still worked. He didn't null them...he straight up overpowered them, cast a counter spell, or used future manip to either reposition things, remove existing negative effects, or land attacks from the future. He has no ability negating attack other than going to a future where a bad thing didn't happen yet, which isn't power null, it's future manip...which can be used to null events, achieving the same thing. This isn't auto-immunity.

#46 Edited by Jatom22 (1419 posts) - - Show Bio

@thelocust619: not asking for durability feats, I'm asking if he has ever been hurt by someone's power while using almighty He said once he sees a power it can't hurt him. He saw ichibei darkness and once he activates almighty it has no effect. He states on panel he can't be hurt by something that he sees and from what I've seen/read that's true. No he doesn't stop people from having powers but once he sees them they are useless. If That's the case how is he stopped in this gauntlet.

#47 Posted by BrownZeus (739 posts) - - Show Bio

They clear hard diff only because of Yhwach

Avatar image for deactivated-5b17f1b84ea5f
#48 Posted by deactivated-5b17f1b84ea5f (1752 posts) - - Show Bio

Yeah, Yhwach should bring home the W.

#49 Posted by Sivil-Law (609 posts) - - Show Bio

Yhwach and Aizen clear ppl always try to lowball the Almighty..no one has a counter for it.

#50 Posted by LeoTheGreatest (1973 posts) - - Show Bio

This should be fun.