Ichibei, Ywach, and Aizen vs Kaguya, Toneri and Madara

• 174 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Avatar image for theenlightenedone
TheenlightenedOne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By TheenlightenedOne

All current versions (Except Madara)

No Caption Provided

-Aizen starts off in base

-Juubi Madara

-Morals On

Battle takes place here:

No Caption Provided

Clorox92

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Yhwach solos. Anyway, the Bleach team especially when they have power nullify (Yhwach and Ichibei)

Trndo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Either on Bleach could solo

ValarMelkor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Either Naruto character could solo. Way faster and more powerful than Bleach team.

Trndo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Either Naruto character could solo. Way faster and more powerful than Bleach team.

Ywhach can rewrite the future, theres nothing they can do

higherpower

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 3

#7 higherpower  Moderator

Considering its not juubi madara the bleach team wins

TheenlightenedOne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@god_vulcan: Would it be more fair if i made it juubi madara?

higherpower

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9 higherpower  Moderator

@theenlightenedone: It wouldn't make a difference to the outcome but it'd make the debates more interesting

Classic fanboy vs fanboy flame war

Clorox92

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@god_vulcan: If someone like Kaguya can't even beat Yhwach, I doubt Juubidara can change that too.

TheenlightenedOne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@god_vulcan: Edited, lets see how this debate turns out

higherpower

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12 higherpower  Moderator

Still team bleach, but an argument can be made for the Naruto team too so I'm 50/50

Judal94

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By Judal94

Mismatch. Kaguya and Madara can use Infine Tsukuyomi GG

Clorox92

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By Clorox92

@judal94: You tried at least but Yhwach already saw it in the future so he pulls their eyes. /End thread

Judal94

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@clorox92: your wank is high. Morals On + Yhwach the noob was put 2 times under Aizen's illusion. And now he's dead.

Still a mismatch. Also Team Naruto has speed advantage

Clorox92

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@judal94: Not a wank when I straightly stating facts. Aizen used KS on Yhwach when he hasn't awaken The Almighty. If he possesses that power that time, Aizen will end up like Ichigo's bankai. Couldn't even has the chance to use it. Next

Avatar image for errorofthedamned
ErrorOfTheDamned

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@judal94: You really think they have enough time to prepare IT?

Hell, if they can use it 24/7 , why didn't Madara just use it on the war.

Judal94

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@clorox92: Stated and confirmed, with scans, in other 2 threads (Sasuke vs Yhwach - Sasuke vs Ichibei, Ichigo Hollow and Yhwach) that Aizen used Kyouka Suigetsu with Almighty Yhwach.

It is stated. Infinite Tsukuyomi GG and mismatch.

Judal94

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By Judal94
Clorox92

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@judal94: Also stated and confirmed that Aizen used KS on Yhwach when he has no The Almighty. Check my previous post. You are still not answering it. Next

Avatar image for deactivated-5c7e1b5f631f5
deactivated-5c7e1b5f631f5

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

....Delete this battle

Judal94

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@clorox92: Lmao still ignoring the reality? Aizen's words "i released KS before you all arrived here (Ichigo and Renji)" with the images of Almighty Mimihagi Yhwach approaching Aizen.

Deal with it. Next one

Clorox92

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By Clorox92

@judal94: Aizen clearly stated that anyone who had seen KS even once will fall into it everytime he released it. Yhwach saw KS when he met Aizen in Muken which he hasn't awaken The Almighty so he couldn't prevent it like he did against Ichigo's bankai.

Avatar image for westwood_trevor
Westwood_Trevor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@clorox92 said:

@judal94: Aizen clearly stated that anyone who had seen KS even once will fall into it everytime he released it. Yhwach saw KS when he met Aizen in Muken which he hasn't awaken The Almighty so he couldn't prevent it like he did against Ichigo's bankai.

Aizen wasn't able to move a finger inside Muken LOL. Stated and confirmed. Aizen released KS only during his fight against Yhwach, stated and confirmed x2 read the scan blind guy.

Yhwach could solo with easy. He can rule the Naruto verse without problems. . .inside the Infinite Tsukuyomi, LOL

However Madara starts with his RinneSharingan? Kaguya? Instant Infinite Tsukuyomi GG Mismatch.

There you go. Next fan-theory, please

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

(UP) What? Aizen was totally sealed in that Mayuri's Chair when Yhwach spoke with him into the Muken. How could Aizen release or use Kyoka Suigetsu? He was only able to altering a bit the Yhwach perception of time, nothing else. Stated.

When Almighty Yhwach decided to freed Aizen from his Seal-Chair, Aizen used the real power of Kyoka. Stated.Before (at the beginning of 1000 Years of Blood War arc Aizen couldn't use Kyoka Suigetsu. He was completelly sealed. Eyes, arms, mouth, ears, legs, chest, everything).

Yhwach was stupid and understimated Aizen's powers when he freed him from his Chair.

His Almighty was useless against illusion.

There's nothing else to say. Sasuke can Genjutsu'd Yhwach the same way Aizen did.

Nope sorry, he can Genjutsu'd him in a better way due to a simple eye-contact and without initial knowledge of Yhwach.

No Caption Provided

Dust_Hawk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Naruto Team.
Infinite Tsukuyomi + Dimensional travel + BFR + Immortality + RinneSharingan absorbition + Planet+ buster Final Gudoudama + Rabbit God form that can swallow everyone + speed advantage + Byakugan + Gudoudamas + Divine Muki Tensei + Acid Dimension, Lava Dimension, Ice Dimension, Gravity Dimension etc. + Ash Bones spam + 1 hit of Kaguya can destroy the Perfect Susanoo with easy + Massive Chibaku Tensei + Moon Cut attacks + an army of puppets that can shot blasts + Fake Toneri/ Toneri illusion.

This isn't fair. Mismatch only due to instant Infinite Tsukuyomi

Clorox92

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@westwood_trevor: Who said he needs to make a movement just to release KS...? All we know that Aizen used KS on Yhwach even without his zanpakutou. Pretty much you are trying to digging this just to discredit and downplay Bleach like some Naruto fans always do. Anyway, are you saying that Aizen altered Yhwach's time perception wasn't part of KS? Lol.

Judal94

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@clorox92: lmao at you. Manga says that Aizen released KS with Almighty Yhwach. Illusion >>> Almighty. Deal with it.

God that's funny. Wank fanboy against manga statements and confirmations.

Clorox92

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@judal94: Then, what about Aizen altered Yhwach's perception against time in Muken? Yhwach clearly stated that it was Aizen's work screwing his sense. It it wasn't KS, then what is it? Aizen trolled Shunsui when he want to release him? What is it?

Lol. It was clearly shows in the manga but Naruto fans will just ignore it because they can't answer it.

Calling me a troll when you failed to argue? Trying to trigger me with that pathetic mock? I'm not gonna fall into it. Next

Judal94

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@clorox92: Poor little fanboy. As the manga stated Aizen was only able to alter the time perception of Yhwach. Nothing else. He wasn't able to release anything lmao, read the manga.

Aizen released KS only, only, only, during his fight against Almighty Yhwach. Read the manga.

Kyoraku was sent to use 3 keys with Aizen, he wasn't under KS illusion, lmao.

Me? A Naruto fanboy? Lmao you troll. Watch the scans. Manga scans >>>>>>>>>> your fan theories.

God you can also read the Bleach wikia.

Instant Infinite Tsukuyomi GG

Clorox92

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@judal94: You are not even answering my question. Aizen altered Yhwach's perception against time in Muken. What is it if it wasn't KS? Tell me.

Judal94

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By Judal94

@clorox92: it wasn't clearly KS power because Aizen released it only against Almighty Yhwach, as Aizen said.

An incredible small fragment of KS power, maybe. Alter the perception of time <<<<<<<<<<< KS illusions.

Still Aizen released it only during his fight against Almighty Yhwach, final 5 chapters, because in Muken he was completelly sealed. Eyes, mouth, legs, arms, chest, ears, neck, everything. Stated and confirmed by Aizen.

Sealed Aizen was only able to "speak" via reiatsu with difficulties, nothing else.

Just read what Aizen's said "interfere with his Almighty's clairvoyant powers" before Ichigo and Renji arrived into the Soul Society. It's stated. End of story.

BubbleBass

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

This Bleach wank has reached an all time high.

TheenlightenedOne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@judal94: Not that im saying bleach team wins or anything, but dont you think that the effects of genjutsu and KS are ≠?

Afterall, aizens illusions effect the 5 senses to make things seem amazingly real despite them not being, so ywach looking into the future would be unable to tell if its real or not. If the naruto team did not know of his ability (Not like he wouldn't tell them in character anyway like everyone in bleach does) he would be able to tell if he is under genjutsu because when it comes down to genjutsu, things look far more trippy. The only reason why aizen's illusions worked on ywach was because of his in ability to tell if they actually were illusions are not.

Clorox92

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By Clorox92

@judal94: He was completely sealed like everything as you claimed yet he talked to Yhwach and refused to join the Quincy army. Any explanation? Even you yourself admitted that Aizen used KS on Yhwach.

Now it's confirmed that the fact KS worked on Yhwach is because Aizen has used it before during their first encounter in Muken. That's a fact.

linglung

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

team 2 win

and flame war begin

TheVivas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Naruto team easily.

Don't know why people even take Clorox seriously at this point. He dude still thinks "The Last" is non-Canon.

Judal94

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By Judal94

@clorox92: Aizen made a conversation with Yhwach due to reiatsu. Reiatsu conversation just like Kyoraku tried to do with him.

Wake up, Aizen said that he released KS during his fight against Almighty Yhwach just watch, you troll.

Go on with your fan suppositions. Manga says KS release during Almighty Yh, you says "nope lolololololol before because i say so. Shut up, fuck the manga lololol next xdxdxd"

You >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Tite Kubo and manga statements, okay child. Have fun with your troll suppositions.

Aizen + released KS + during his fight against Almighty Yhwach + he was freed from his Chair + stated and confirmed = you still use your dumb theories lmao.

Still team Naruto wins.

Clorox92

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38  Edited By Clorox92

@judal94: Lol. First, I never said that Aizen didn't release KS during final battle in Soul Society.

Second, you said that Aizen was completely sealed in Muken hence he has no power to use KS since his reitsu was sealed as well. But I've proved you are wrong because Yhwach did have some conversation with him via reitsu.

Third, you said that Aizen incapable to use KS at all because of the sealing yet he altered Yhwach's perception against time and even trolled Shunsui.

Ahhh, I live with this endless trolling. Next

Judal94

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39  Edited By Judal94

@clorox92:

Noooooope you never said so......read Bleach wikia or better the manga, child.

Full sealed Aizen inside the Muken = can't release the real power of KS. He was only able to "speak" via reiatsu. Fact, stated.

However good for him. Still team Naruto wins.

Reply if you want. Still team Naruto wins imo. Reply twice? Still team Naruto wins imo.

Ps. Tite Kubo stole your manga, Bleach.

Clorox92

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@judal94: Done reading the manga and wiki. All my posts were based on them so I found nothing wrong with it.

Judal94

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@clorox92: can you please post a screenshot where "Aizen used KS inside the Muken and Almighty Yhwach wasn't affected by KS release during Aizen's fight" please? Nope? Poor guy, i'm sorry for you.

Oh well, team Naruto wins.

Clorox92

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@judal94: You're not even answering my question. Aizen altered Yhwach's perception against time. What was that? I live for kiiiis. Still waiting for your answer this. Hahahaha

Judal94

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43  Edited By Judal94

@clorox92: i've already answered to you lmao! Incredible small fragment of KS power, not the real KS power because Aizen can't release it even if he's fused with it. Aizen vs Yhwach = KS in his hand, you know? Nope? Oh well, team Naruto wins.

Full sealed Aizen can release KS? Where's now? Inside the Muken.

Where was before? Inside the Muken.

Why he wasn't able to escape from it? Because he wasn't able to use his real powes.

And against the 46 after Dangai Ichigo's battle? Nope, he wasn't able to release KS.

Where's the screenshots? Oh my...poor guy with your fan theories.

Clorox92

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44  Edited By Clorox92

@judal94: First, no reitsu since he was completely sealed - get exposed for ignorance and denial (Yhwach and Aizen having some nice conversation via reitsu).

Second, he couldn't use KS - get exposed for ignorance and denial (Aizen altered Yhwach's perception, Shunsui get trolled)

Third, suddenly it's a small fraction of KS (since when KS has certain degree or level? Never mentioned even once in manga yet saying others argument a fan theory when he making things up. Lmao)

What's next? I'm waiting with my pop corn

Westwood_Trevor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

x4 and LOL

No Caption Provided

Westwood_Trevor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@judal94: Dude just stop. He said that no one in Naruto Team can defeat Aizen or Ichibei or Yhwach. He's a troll so don't reply to him, c'mon.

He said that Shunsui was mind fucked by Aizen. Never stated and HE will never post a scan, 'cause he knows that he's trolling with you.

He said that Aizen put under KS illusion Yhwach during Muken and Aizen wasn't able to put Almighty Yhwach under KS illusion 'cause Almighty and he was already under KS from the beginning of the War. Never stated and HE will never post a scan, 'cause he knows that he's trolling with you.

He still ignores the scans and say "who cares? Everyone in team Bleachj could solos with easy".

He's a clown. Just don't reply to him.

Clorox92

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@westwood_trevor: Keep repeating the same scans doesn't change the fact Aizen has used KS in the Muken. Next

Westwood_Trevor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48  Edited By Westwood_Trevor

x5 and LOL

No Caption Provided
BilboBaggins

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thevivas said:

Naruto team easily.

Don't know why people even take Clorox seriously at this point. He dude still thinks "The Last" is non-Canon.

Clorox92

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@westwood_trevor: I'm on mobile right now. But I'll post the scan tomorrow. Anyway, I'm agree that team Naruto can defeat Aizen or Ichibei but with Yhwach and his Almighty power, it's quite impossible. Anyway, why did the OP chose base Aizen???