Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Jacthripper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@redranger: Iceman can't be killed by conventional and most unconventional means short of a mental assault or the destruction of the planet.

RedRanger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@redranger: Iceman can't be killed by conventional and most unconventional means short of a mental assault or the destruction of the planet.

Yamamoto's bankai has the side-effect of depleting the moisture in an entire area (at least the size of the Seireitei), causing the air and the water to dry up. Wouldn't that hinder Iceman

Mass

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@redranger: Not unless the bankai is also drying up the water in your own body. Yama's bankai is super cheap but it won't save him from being flash frozen with his own body water content.

Thekillerklok

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By Thekillerklok

Soul kill ftw? other then that Iceman.

Sy8000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Iceman

RedRanger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mass said:

@redranger: Not unless the bankai is also drying up the water in your own body. Yama's bankai is super cheap but it won't save him from being flash frozen with his own body water content.

Grey area, you must remember yamma is a spirit

Avatar image for midnightdragon18
midnightdragon18

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Yammamoto

Batking200

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Yamamoto. His bankai doesn't melt things, it burns them out of existence. I also imagine it's hard to flash freeze some one who's body temp is as hot as the temperature of the sun. A byproduct of his bankai is drying up the surrounding moisture is a given area so iceman isn't reforming at all.

JuzaCloud

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

iceman

kingogkings777

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I want to say Yama due to his Bankai abilities but... 5/10

juiceboks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14 juiceboks  Moderator

Been done..

Jacthripper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@batking200: Temp of a sun? It literally doesn't matter when Iceman can achieve Absolute Zero, aka no kinetic motion is possible. The man froze hell over, literally. He's also frozen a nuclear meltdown.

GXrevolution96

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#16  Edited By GXrevolution96

Yamma one shots. His bankai literally erases anything it touches out of existence.

del_torro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bump, going with Iceman, he froze he'll, he froze an exploding nuclear reactor and can exist in every water molecule on the planet. Yamamoto has no way to win

Godren

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By Godren

Yama with bankai literally counters Iceman hard.he gets reduced to nothing.and the location is seritei lol Yama bankai was vaping all moisture in seritei to a point Hitsugaya couldn't use his ice bankai which means no coming back to life from water molecules lol.

FlashingSabre

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By FlashingSabre

@godren: Iceman can't be killed by destroying his physical body. He's a psychic organism. As long as there is water on the planet, including inside Yama's body, he can't die. It's physically impossible for Yama to hurt him.

Godren

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@flashingsabre: if we're going with that then Yama is a spirit.Iceman can't interact with him.This battle is in the seritei we have no idea how much water it has.I do know Hitsugayas Banaki works the same as Iceman they both reform when there is moisture.Hitsugaya couldn't do that all Ice/Water based techniques were made null in Seritei which is where this battle is taking place.He is going to get eradicated into nothing.He won't be able to do anything lol.

diydeath

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By diydeath

Well, considering Nightcrawler killed Iceman by locking him in a furnace...I think Yama's bankai takes this. Give Iceman Apocalypse Seed and then this battle gets interesting.

FlashingSabre

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By FlashingSabre

@godren said:

@flashingsabre: if we're going with that then Yama is a spirit.Iceman can't interact with him.This battle is in the seritei we have no idea how much water it has.I do know Hitsugayas Banaki works the same as Iceman they both reform when there is moisture.Hitsugaya couldn't do that all Ice/Water based techniques were made null in Seritei which is where this battle is taking place.He is going to get eradicated into nothing.He won't be able to do anything lol.

Nope. Being intangible is an explicit part of Iceman's powers, whereas Yama isn't even intangible in the human world.

Doesn't matter, Yama can't evaporated the water in his body without killing himself, which is a win for Iceman since he just has to find water in someone else's body to reform.

No it doesn't. Daiguren Hyorinmaru Form 1 controls water in a certain area around Hitsugaiya, no larger than a city by feats. Iceman controls water on a global scale. Toshiro is nowhere near comparable to Iceman.

He can't be "rendered into nothing". Aside from the fact that Yama isn't planetary, he isn't destroying matter; he's heating it to the point where it becomes plasma. It's not a conceptual ability, it's just really freaking hot.

He can outlast Yama's stamina, then stab him, or just freeze his brain, which he can't counter without boiling his internal organs and killing himself.

Godren

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By Godren

@flashingsabre said:
@godren said:

Nope. Being intangible is an explicit part of Iceman's powers, whereas Yama isn't even intangible in the human world.

What do you mean he isn't intangible in the human world you can't interact with Shinigami/Hollows/Arrancar or anything unless you have Spiritual awareness.

Doesn't matter, Yama can't evaporated the water in his body without killing himself, which is a win for Iceman since he just has to find water in someone else's body to reform.

Yama is 15 millions degrees lol.Iceman goes near him he is getting vaped lol.There will be no moisture anywhere lol..no where to reform lol maybe miles away.

No it doesn't. Daiguren Hyorinmaru Form 1 controls water in a certain area around Hitsugaiya, no larger than a city by feats. Iceman controls water on a global scale. Toshiro is nowhere near comparable to Iceman.

What are you talking about I mentioned nothing about scale I said his Bankai reforms like Iceman as long as there are water molecules in the air he said this against his battle with Luppi.

He can't be "rendered into nothing". Aside from the fact that Yama isn't planetary, he isn't destroying matter; he's heating it to the point where it becomes plasma. It's not a conceptual ability, it's just really freaking hot.

Where do you get plasma statement from?It erases you lol not reduces you to plasma.It was also stated he would destroy the soul society which was stated to be the opposite of the human world like a coin.So technically he is planetary with his Bankai or at least Country.

He can outlast Yama's stamina, then stab him, or just freeze his brain, which he can't counter without boiling his internal organs and killing himself.

He could.but how often does he start like this?He isn't blood lusted.

nefarious

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#24  Edited By nefarious

The Iceman cometh and defeats thee via enveloping thee in an iceberg.

Avatar image for heirtothekingdom
HeirToTheKingdom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bobby.

FlashingSabre

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@godren said:

What do you mean he isn't intangible in the human world you can't interact with Shinigami/Hollows/Arrancar or anything unless you have Spiritual awareness.

Nope. Reapers interact with the world same as living humans. It's been that way since chapter one. First example was Ichigo bumping into some desks during Kon's introduction chapter.

Yama is 15 millions degrees lol.Iceman goes near him he is getting vaped lol.

You clearly don't understand how Iceman's power works. He is a psychic being. Destroying his ice avatar does nothign to him. And Yama can;t burn an intangible ball of psychic energy.

There will be no moisture anywhere lol..no where to reform lol maybe miles away.

Iceman can instantly reform on the opposite side of that planet if he wants to. He has planetary range. Yama's heat bubble is child's play to him.

What are you talking about I mentioned nothing about scale I said his Bankai reforms like Iceman as long as there are water molecules in the air he said this against his battle with Luppi.

Yes, on a much smaller scale. Toshiro is city level, Iceman is planet level.

Where do you get plasma statement from?It erases you lol not reduces you to plasma.

It heats the target until they reach a high enough state of matter that they might as well cease to exist. It's not a erasure power like The X-Axis, its a heat attack.

It was also stated he would destroy the soul society which was stated to be the opposite of the human world like a coin.So technically he is planetary with his Bankai or at least Country.

A. The spread of heat is country level. None of Yama's active attacks reach that far.

B. Even if that level of passive heat can melt Iceman's body (which is unlikely, since he could maintain a body within the flaming depths of hell itself), he can just reform a few miles out of Yama's range, and all Yama can do is try and chase him. He's die from exhaustion before Iceman broke a sweat.

He could.but how often does he start like this?He isn't blood lusted.

He doesn't need to start like that. Yama can't significantly hurt him. Eventually he'll get serious, and then it's over.

You're entire argument is based around the idea that Yama can destroy all of Bobby's bodies, all of that water for his potential bodies, and that that will somehow kill him. None of that is true.

higherpower

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#27  Edited By higherpower  Moderator

Stalemate. Neither have a way of killing the other

Unless we take the hyperbole literally that Yama can burn things out of existence

Avatar image for universeichigo1
universeichigo1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

helloman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Iceman wins this.

higherpower

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#30  Edited By higherpower  Moderator
@universeichigo1 said:

@god_vulcan: that is not hyperbolic

It was... he can't actually erase things out of existence with his attacks like Judas Priest and hakai

It's just the heat from his bankai is so strong it atomizes whatever it touches, because that's what happen when you get hit by the heat of it's sun. All matter is disintegrated, down to the very last strand of DNA.

So Zanka no tachi can destroy things on a sub-atomic level, but it's scientifically impossible for physical heat to burn something out of existence, which is conceptual

thelocust619

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By thelocust619

Yammamoto can't dehydrate a planet, best he did was a city, so his power is useless here. He also can't maintain his Bankai for long, so he kills himself even if Iceman ignores him.

Avatar image for universeichigo1
universeichigo1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thelocust619: yamamoto could destroy a planet with his power it was said twice and that is why he can't activate his bankai for too long

Godren

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Yammamoto can't dehydrate a planet, best he did was a city, so his power is useless here. He also can't maintain his Bankai for long, so he kills himself even if Iceman ignores him.

I'm curious as to what changed you opinion from what you said here https://comicvine.gamespot.com/forums/battles-7/iceman-vs-yamamoto-genryusai-587562/?page=2 post 76

thelocust619

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By thelocust619

@godren: I learned more about Iceman lol. If you read the rest, I lost that arguement pretty quickly and began asking questions on his actual functions. That was actually the beginning of my learning process, Im a bit more informed than I was then.

Tbh at the time I may have even still been a lil high on how badass his bankai is. And it was def before I fully committed to the realization fiction can't be quantified by real life.

TheCrystalBall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The problem with the flash freeze argument is that Shikai Rukia and As Nodt already had their body at Absolute Zero, Yamamoto is going to have no trouble dealing with AZ-type flash freezing even without Zanka no Tachi as he's leagues above characters like that.

thelocust619

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By thelocust619

@universeichigo1: He cant handle his max power, so it's a bigger threat to himself than it is to Iceman...especially considering even at best he has to kill himself too to stop Iceman from returning. Best he can hope is to kill everyone for a stalemate, but he has no feats supporting it. At worst he gets killed by Iceman, pushes himself too far and kills himself, or just loses control and kills himself.

Godren

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thelocust619: I read that thread and the Iceman respect thread.I didn't see anything of note in terms of Heat that comes close to Yama besides freezing Hell(was there any indication of how hot this place is).This battle is also taking place in Seritei the center of Soul Society and it was stated several times He was effecting the whole of soul society with the activation alone which is a planetary effect(Not DC) since SS is a mirror of the Human World.Iceman can regen from water molecules is what I see.Yama is destroying all of this with his Bankai (over time).Bobby isn't blood lusted so he isn't going to freeze someone's Brain automatically.SS is mostly desolate outside of SS I think from what was shown.

thelocust619

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@godren: I don't see Yammamoto doing that successfully without killing himself. He made very clear he's very much at risk just pulling it out, much less amping it even further as I think you're suggesting.

At absolute mininum, even if he were to succeed that would mean he has created a condition that he himself can't survive because he is also a water source.

To be fair, if it's just one body vs one body Iceman would obviously just poof away lol.

Godren

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@godren: I don't see Yammamoto doing that successfully without killing himself. He made very clear he's very much at risk just pulling it out, much less amping it even further as I think you're suggesting.

At absolute mininum, even if he were to succeed that would mean he has created a condition that he himself can't survive because he is also a water source.

To be fair, if it's just one body vs one body Iceman would obviously just poof away lol.

Meh i'm just gonna let this thread be this character makes my head hurt.Everything I read on Iceman is nothing close to Yama..he isn't even close to his speed.People seem to be going off of his "potential" as an Omega Mutant with the death seed or something but isn't this a different Iceman evil or something lol.Normal Iceman from what I researched people say he is around Captain America level lol.

thelocust619

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40  Edited By thelocust619

@godren: I agree he's probably not close to a physical match, the discussion is more about his nature. It's like Samara from the Ring...I'm like 99% sure I can beat up a little girl but I also probably can't beat up ghosts lol.

Saiyan77

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

It sound like Bobby wins this

Avatar image for deactivated-5c7e1b5f631f5
deactivated-5c7e1b5f631f5

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

From what im reading here ice man wins

Chair-Sama

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@batking200: Temp of a sun? It literally doesn't matter when Iceman can achieve Absolute Zero, aka no kinetic motion is possible. The man froze hell over, literally. He's also frozen a nuclear meltdown.

absolute zero wouldn't phase yamamoto. A lieutenant class Shinigami can bring things down to Absolute zero as well and it could barely take out a mid range SternRitter, somebody that yamamoto literally 1-shotted with his shikai. and he did this too 3 sternritters at once with the same strike.

Yamamoto doesn't even have actual flames in his bankai form, his reitsu itself is simply so hot(stated to be as hot as the sun and an actual number was even given) it resembles flames. this is the same reaitsu that flows through his body, i don't think attempting to frieze him would even be effective.

The person with the most powerful Ice type zanpakuto, toshiro hitsugaya, stated himself that he paled in comparison to yamamoto's bankai and the ice of his bankai would not even stay summoned, even though they were a considerable distance from yamamoto's bankai.

not saying he would completely win but this would be far from easy for iceman.

Avatar image for bowlt_swagg_320
bowlt_swagg_320

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 8

Bobby

TheVivas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Iceman.

MarMarMar203

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Iceman

Lsoon23

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I'm not sure how Iceman actually gets near Yamma with any of his abilities, stalemate? I don't think Yamma can dehydrate the entire planet to stop Iceman's regen.

FaradaySloth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

What counters/feats does Iceman have?

JDogg

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bobby.

AGrape

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Iceman stomps, I'm curious to see how the bleach fans will wank Yama though, looks like their planet level argument isn't working here.