PrinceAragorn1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

The one not from a crappy show ;)

No Caption Provided

the cartoon one was bad as far as I remember. Comic one is a lot better though, give him a chance.

Who is that in the gif?

HellionVulcan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#7  Edited By HellionVulcan

@dbvse7 said:

^ Yea cause Iceman is such a great character smh lol

Iceman is a good character as its taken marvel a long time to fully development him but i find him to be one of the more relatable x-men plus his powers are pretty cool (no pun intended).

BlackWind

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bobby.

Avatar image for beware_my_power
Beware_My_Power

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@hellionvulcan: LOL that pun made my day, simple and unintentional. ;)

Pwok21

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dbvse7 said:

^ Yea cause Iceman is such a great character smh lol

I find it quite hilarious that you have taken it personally that someone said that Bleach was bad; seriously it's just a show and people are allowed to make / have their own opinions.

For example: I personally think that Bleach is awful and the cast are a dull bunch of one dimensional idiots, whereas Iceman has always been a personal favourite character but that's just me.

dondave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Louis

Rithik

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bobby. Rukia is nowhere near his level feats, even with her new Bankai power. Until Kubo, decides to show Rukia's bankai having more abilities which are hax to either bfr or seal bobby or have the powers work atleast on a planetary scale to ensure a MAD scenario.

flashback0180

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rithik:

How fast is he.

Rukia is casual supersonic the least

Maybe even hyprrsconic.

Rithik

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By Rithik

@flashback0180:

This is not about how fast bobby is. Bobby is more versatile in his powers compared to Rukia, and he is an omega level mutant a threat to the entire planet if he ever goes out of control. And he is to a point immortal, but unfortunately Rukia isn't.

The only advantage i see Rukia has over Bobby is her speed and while Bobby has never reached absolute zero, Rukia has and her knowledge of Kido will be helpful in this fight.

This is his respect thread. http://www.comicvine.com/iceman/4005-1464/forums/iceman-and-his-feats-thread-572523/

Hence i say Bobby has this match. Until Rukia gets more op feats with here new Bankai this is my conclusion. And i am a Bleach fan as well and also a huge Rukia fan.

BoringPerson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By BoringPerson

Mismatch, Iceman. Close the thread...

Rukia can't even handle Absolute Zero without almost dying every time. She'd have a decent chance of speed blitzing if Bobby starts out humanform.... even then.

(Even 100 below significantly weakens her and knocks out all of her potential stat advantages)

Jeepeh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By Jeepeh

@boringperson said:

Mismatch, Iceman. Close the thread...

Rukia can't even handle Absolute Zero without almost dying every time. She'd have a decent chance of speed blitzing if Bobby starts out humanform.... even then.

(Even 100 below significantly weakens her and knocks out all of her potential stat advantages)

....What do you mean?

We've never seen what Bobby would do with Absolute Zero, he'd probably die.

Byakuya said her Bankai was dangerous to her if she messes up. But she didn't mess up, He could've just meant that she needs to warm back up slowly. Being under 100 never hindered her in any way. The only limit mentioned was that in Shikai she can be in Absolute 0 for 4 seconds. We haven't really seen limits for the Bankai except that she needs to return to normal slowly.

Should I be a jerk and mention invisibility, intangibility and soul crush? Huehuehue. Oh and her name is RUKIA.

TheKilBorne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Am I the only person who think stalemate???

Rukia is the only one who has reach Absolute Zero

Bobby is immortal

They honestly seem equal even if Rukia doesn't have as many feats with her ice, she has enough speed feats to avoid him potentially forever....

Jeepeh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Am I the only person who think stalemate???

Rukia is the only one who has reach Absolute Zero

Bobby is immortal

They honestly seem equal even if Rukia doesn't have as many feats with her ice, she has enough speed feats to avoid him potentially forever....

Hm, what would happen to Bobby if he was turned to absolute 0?

Perhaps we should just declare stalemate 'till we get more info.

TheKilBorne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jeepeh: Probably nothing honestly...

Jeepeh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jeepeh: Probably nothing honestly...

If that's your opinion then how can it be a stalemate?

And has Iceman shown that he can survive his molecules no longer moving?

TheKilBorne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By TheKilBorne

@jeepeh Well I'm assuming that he can survive his molecules slowed to a stop considering he always is at atleast -100F

But it's a stalemate because power selection wouldn't affect each other....

flashback0180

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jeepeh:

Wait rukia can crush souls ...?

Is that a shimigami thing . i doubt it because quincys are human . If they could do that then so many soul reapers wouldn't have died.

Has anyone done anything like that?

algorhythm511

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Rukia is a spirit unless she is in a human body. I don't see how Iceman could freeze her.

thelocust619

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The Bleach wank is strong here lol Rukia is not freezing a dude made of ice, Absolute Zero or not. His consciousness exists in basically the entire area. He froze the planet lol Rukia froze about a block, if that.

Also, Rukia's cold resistance is beat enough that she hurts herself lol iceman would shatter her. Complete mismatch.

Avatar image for comicsrulebutdbzdoes2
ComicsrulebutDBZdoes2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rithik: iceman never hit a absolute zero on what planet you on

PrinceAragorn1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By PrinceAragorn1

@comicsrulebutdbzdoes2 said:

@rithik: iceman never hit a absolute zero on what planet you on

Iceman has stated to go very close to absolute zero once, has gone close to absolute zero back in classics, and instantly froze juggernaut's helmet at absolute zero recently, going off memory. Plus the amount he can control completely outclasses rukia's, and he doesn't have as strict a time limit. Add to the fact that his conscious can be spread over the world, and I don't see rukia winning at all.

I'm not an expert on him, but I'm sure @hellionvulcan: should be able to help more in that regard.

ComicsrulebutDBZdoes2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@princearagorn1: I was being sarcastic sorry it's hard to tell the difference

flashback0180

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By flashback0180

@thelocust619 said:

The Bleach wank is strong here lol Rukia is not freezing a dude made of ice, Absolute Zero or not. His consciousness exists in basically the entire area. He froze the planet lol Rukia froze about a block, if that.

Also, Rukia's cold resistance is beat enough that she hurts herself lol iceman would shatter her. Complete mismatch.

actually this still looks like a fair match .

so how exactly is he going to freeze her , as i remember rukia was the top of her graduation team . she's the vice captain.

not to mention her spiritual pressure could freeze him from moving . due to the diffrence in power(a weak version kempachi did it).

i dont remember but i think she uses kedo . As a top graduate 150+ years ago she should be a master at using those techniques.

. like the one she used in the first episode to lock ichigo. iceman cant break a invisible spiritual locks.

there are tons of reaper ability she excels . and sword is more than just for show

PrinceAragorn1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Rithik

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By Rithik

@comicsrulebutdbzdoes2: @princearagorn1:

Sorry, but i don't get it. Did Iceman reach 0k before or are you saying he did not ?

I am a bit confused, by the contradictory statements. Anyway Bobby wins this, even with the advantage Rukia has over him. Thats for sure.

ComicsrulebutDBZdoes2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rithik: yeah my bad tired just relized my sentence hardly make sense yeah he's hit absolute zero a lot if times

Jacthripper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@flashback0180:

His physical form isn't necessary, so Bobby is immune to physical damage. Nothing she does should matter as he drops the temp to Absolute 0 and spears her through the chest.

Rithik

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rithik: yeah my bad tired just realized my sentence hardly make sense yeah he's hit absolute zero a lot if times

Oh, i see. I did not know he could that as well. Thanks for the info.

PrinceAragorn1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By PrinceAragorn1

@rithik said:

@comicsrulebutdbzdoes2: @princearagorn1:

Sorry, but i don't get it. Did Iceman reach 0k before or are you saying he did not ?

I am a bit confused, by the contradictory statements. Anyway Bobby wins this, even with the advantage Rukia has over him. Thats for sure.

To clarify, I mentioned three separate instances: once he says he can go extremely close to absolute zero, in the second one, he actually goes very close to absolute zero, and in the third one, which happened not so long ago, he froze juggernaut's helmet at absolute zero, instantly. Without any kind of charge up or whatsoever.

@flashback0180 said:

@thelocust619 said:

actually this still looks like a fair match .

I don't see how this is a fair match at all.

so how exactly is he going to freeze her , as i remember rukia was the top of her graduation team . she's the vice captain.

First of all, the titles are irrelevant to an actual fight, and that is still not an area iceman doesn't beat rukia in. Rukia is just a vice captain, while iceman is an omega level mutant who has frozen planetary+ characters like thor.

not to mention her spiritual pressure could freeze him from moving . due to the diffrence in power(a weak version kempachi did it).

1. She has really no feats of actually reiatsu crushing even a single person throughout the manga.

2. There is nothing saying it could even work on someone as powerful as iceman. (It has never affected someone on a planetary scale)

3. That weak version of kenpachi was still a captain, and a captain who was specifically famous for his reiatsu. Also, it wasn't like he was depowered or anything. Rukia, even with her bankai, does not have anything saying he has the reiatsu even nearing that of a captain.

i dont remember but i think she uses kedo . As a top graduate 150+ years ago she should be a master at using those techniques.

She does use kido (not kedo). She used sai on ichigo, sokatsui on yammi, and so on. Anime wise, she has even more. Problem is, none of them are going to work on iceman. He can turn into a massive giant, or have over a dozen bodies at once, or just distribute his conscious in ice.

. like the one she used in the first episode to lock ichigo. iceman cant break a invisible spiritual locks.

That's the point. He doesn't need to. Iceman's conscious exists through ice. There is nothing there to restrict.

there are tons of reaper ability she excels . and sword is more than just for show

Even putting all her abilities together, she has no way to deal with the raw power iceman can dish out:

anyone who can manipulate ice on a global scale is out of rukia's league imo.

Jeepeh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By Jeepeh

@princearagorn1: I would argue that Rukia is captain level nowadays. And remember even Yammy could Soul Crush people, Yammy was a weakling. Even Lieutenants (which Rukia is) have their powers sealed in the Human world so nothing bad happens. But she went through the same thing Ichigo and Renji did when the Royal Guard gave them some of their Reiatsu, and her Bankai oneshotted a guy that beat the crap out of Byakuya (a relatively high level captain) And if absolute Zero was introduced in the real world I'm pretty sure the entire world would be frozen as a side effect. The only reason it didn't happen is likely because that in Soul Society there's not normal molecules, it's all spiritual material.

@flashback0180 said:

@jeepeh:

Wait rukia can crush souls ...?

Is that a shimigami thing . i doubt it because quincys are human . If they could do that then so many soul reapers wouldn't have died.

Has anyone done anything like that?

Have you ever seen Bleach? People with no Spiritual power can't be near high level Soul Reapers or Hollows without their souls folding under the pressure and dying. You could argue that it only works if you have the ability to sense the power, but either way you can't see or touch them without spiritual power.

PrinceAragorn1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jeepeh: I wouldn't. The difference between a captain and a lieutenant, to quote iba, 'like night and day'..

Well, we did see how much of a weakling yammy was against rukia. Kidding aside, yammy took hitsugaya's attacks and practically walked away. He's not weak by any means. Just because he got bankai doesn't mean she has reiatsu equal to a captain.

And if absolute Zero was introduced in the real world I'm pretty sure the entire world would be frozen as a side effect. The only reason it didn't happen is likely because that in Soul Society there's not normal molecules, it's all spiritual material.

The reason the world didn't freeze is because it's not real world. It didn't freeze the temple when hyoga went absolute zero, it didn't freeze the city when iceman went absolute zero, even kal su's testament didn't freeze the world, and they all outclass rukia in ice usage by a wide margin.

Not that any of that matters. Iceman drops city sized ice on her head. GG.

Jeepeh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By Jeepeh

@jeepeh: I wouldn't. The difference between a captain and a lieutenant, to quote iba, 'like night and day'..

Well, we did see how much of a weakling yammy was against rukia. Kidding aside, yammy took hitsugaya's attacks and practically walked away. He's not weak by any means. Just because he got bankai doesn't mean she has reiatsu equal to a captain.

And if absolute Zero was introduced in the real world I'm pretty sure the entire world would be frozen as a side effect. The only reason it didn't happen is likely because that in Soul Society there's not normal molecules, it's all spiritual material.

The reason the world didn't freeze is because it's not real world. It didn't freeze the temple when hyoga went absolute zero, it didn't freeze the city when iceman went absolute zero, even kal su's testament didn't freeze the world, and they all outclass rukia in ice usage by a wide margin.

Not that any of that matters. Iceman drops city sized ice on her head. GG.

Rukia didn't fight Yammy until he was Espada 0. After Yammy charged his powers for like a month.

*scratches head* I never recall Yammy and Hitsuguya fighting. I recall Yammy getting Manhandled by Ulquiorra, Having his hand effortlessly stopped by Shikai Ichigo, Humiliated by Bankai Ichigo, owned by Yoruichi without even using her sword, and then even in Espada 0 getting thrown down like nothing by Ichigo until his mask went wonky and distracted him while Ichigo was like at half power.

When did Iceman go Absolute 0?

Can't she just flash step away? >_> And if not then we come back to the intangibility question.

PrinceAragorn1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jeepeh: when cifer kidnapped orihime:

Loading Video...

Considering every single one the people mentioned can stomp rukia, yammy getting beaten by them isn't an argument..

Can't she just flash step away? >_> And if not then we come back to the intangibility question.

Rukia has never, ever, outran an attack on global scale. Or even just the part that's shown in the picture.

Either way, she has no way ever to win. Iceman has a spread conscious, like a ice logia. and he could flash freeze her far too easily, plus his control over ice is qualitatively and quantitatively better. Rukia's way out of her league, bankai or not.

Jeepeh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jeepeh: when cifer kidnapped orihime:

Loading Video...

Considering every single one the people mentioned can stomp rukia, yammy getting beaten by them isn't an argument..

Rukia has never, ever, outran an attack on global scale. Or even just the part that's shown in the picture.

Either way, she has no way ever to win. Iceman has a spread conscious, like a ice logia. and he could flash freeze her far too easily, plus his control over ice is qualitatively and quantitatively better. Rukia's way out of her league, bankai or not.

Ah, I see. I really need to just do a marathon of Bleach xD

Aren't we debating whether or not they stomp her right now?

Alright, so you've proven Yammy is Captain level. Though still not super in any way. But I still don't see why Rukia is to be considered weaker then a captain, Renji wasn't able to do anything to As Nodt. Whereas Rukia before even using Bankai was kicking the crap out of him just like Byakuya was.

Okay, so they can both use absolute 0 and are likely not affected by ice. So can they even hurt each other?

Huh? I was referring to you saying he can drop a city sized block of Ice on her head. Of course she can't outrun a global attack because she can't leave the planet. XD

Are we sure Rukia or Iceman can even be hurt by ice? Considering she turns her own body to Absolute 0 with no side affects in Bankai?

PrinceAragorn1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jeepeh: rukia can be killed by her own bankai, so she has to melt slowly. Iceman freezes her, game over. Plus, her bankai runs out a lot faster than iceman runs out of.. well, himself.

Jeepeh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41  Edited By Jeepeh

@jeepeh: rukia can be killed by her own bankai, so she has to melt slowly. Iceman freezes her, game over. Plus, her bankai runs out a lot faster than iceman runs out of.. well, himself.

That's only if she heats up too quickly. Considering she can withstand being Absolute 0 I don't think she'll need to warm up.

Bankai runs out? Her Bankai hasn't been given a time limit.

BoringPerson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42  Edited By BoringPerson

@jeepeh: Did you spell it the exact same way I did and correct me?

Soul crush/intangibility would just make this battle a pointless... there's no point in bringing it up.

Honestly, Bleach characters don't make a modicum of sense. They're intangible to everything in the real world... but not environmental factors like vacuum pressures or temperature?

In character Rukia will not go for the kill, and will probably slowly ramp up pressure not even using shunpo or her Shikai... This is a random encounter. She has no way to put Bobby down unless you think Absolute Zero would actually KO him... which is more than a stretch.

Assuming random encounter Bobby has every advantage needed to make this battle a mismatch. Which it is.

Jeepeh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jeepeh: Did you spell it the exact same way I did and correct me?

Soul crush/intangibility would just make this battle a pointless... there's no point in bringing it up.

Honestly, Bleach characters don't make a modicum of sense. They're intangible to everything in the real world... but not environmental factors like vacuum pressures or temperature?

In character Rukia will not go for the kill, and will probably slowly ramp up pressure not even using shunpo or her Shikai... This is a random encounter. She has no way to put Bobby down unless you think Absolute Zero would actually KO him... which is more than a stretch.

Assuming random encounter Bobby has every advantage needed to make this battle a mismatch. Which it is.

Spell what?

It doesn't matter if it makes it pointless, it's a part of who she is. Superman's strength makes Superman vs Chad pointless. Should we ignore Superman's strength? Of course not.

Apparently. I think it's people themselves that can't touch them, not the physical world. Although you could argue that the only reason they get affected in the human world is because they're in Karakura town, which is explained to be an area bubbling with Spiritual energy.

I don't think either's ice will hurt the other.

Rukia can go to Shikai with a thought. It's not that big of a disadvantage.

BoringPerson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jeepeh: Death Gods routinely phase through walls/cars in the human world. The can also just stand on air... yet heat and cold and pressure damage them.

It makes it pointless because this battle is giving Rukia invisibility, intangibility, unlimited prep time, surprise, and auto-win via reiatsu pressure...

What is the point of a battle with such a ridiculous starting premise?

If this were halfway fair Iceman would beat her into the ground without much effort.

Jeepeh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jeepeh: Death Gods routinely phase through walls/cars in the human world. The can also just stand on air... yet heat and cold and pressure damage them.

It makes it pointless because this battle is giving Rukia invisibility, intangibility, unlimited prep time, surprise, and auto-win via reiatsu pressure...

What is the point of a battle with such a ridiculous starting premise?

If this were halfway fair Iceman would beat her into the ground without much effort.

So you want to butcher the character just because she wins? And how does she have unlimited prep time? How does she have the element of surprise? The others pretty much. Though his ice should be able to hit her, I question if she would be affected because she can handle being at absolute 0 and controls her own body temperature, but Iceman does the same. So if we keep it real then it's Spite for Rukia or if we "make it fair" like you want it's a likely stalemate.

dami24434

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

iceman solos bleach

Blackice709

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

can't even harm him lol

Tetsujin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

She can destroy his soul chain like Byakuya did to Ichigo. Or use her glove that Urahara gave her to knock his soul out of his body.

Avatar image for fullmetalemprah
FullMetalEmprah

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I see no way Rukia can really put Bobby down, he's just too powerful.

Avatar image for deactivated-5bb52f8f25413
deactivated-5bb52f8f25413

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

I think Uryu vs Iceman would make a more fair fight, especially if Uryu can use Antithesis.